PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard Files For Full Custody of Son From Royce Reed

MichaelAngelo
03-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Dwight Howard Files For Full Custody of Son..Royce Reed Claims Judge Bias against Women (http://bit.ly/ww4w36)

[I][QUOTE]Royce Reed is battling Dwight in court in an effort to retain primary custody of their son. Dwight filed docs earlier this month to try and wrangle custody from her

Tenchi Ryu
03-18-2012, 04:54 AM
Good, she's a ghetto ass evil bitch anyway. From the little of b-ball wives I've seen, I can see why Dwight dropped her ass.

Take those kids from her so you can not have to pay her ass.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 05:03 AM
Slap a jacket on when you're dealing with these hoes

bluechox2
03-18-2012, 05:06 AM
just for referring to herself as a baby mama...****ing grow up

RazorBaLade
03-18-2012, 05:44 AM
she got some solid teddies

SevereUpInHere
03-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Dwight f*cked someone named Royce??

:kobe:

niko
03-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Dwight Howard Files For Full Custody of Son..Royce Reed Claims Judge Bias against Women (http://bit.ly/ww4w36)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/201443/thumbs/s-DWIGHT-HOWARD-ROYCE-REED-large.jpg (http://bit.ly/ww4w36)

Normally if it is proven the baby mama is a bad mother or just using the kid as paycheck, I am all for dads going for custody, but something about the timing of this seems strange, plus there is an issue with the judge you can read if you choose above.
What about the timing seems strange?

tomtucker
03-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Dwight f*cked someone named Royce??

:kobe:

yeah..:wtf: ...how tall is she ?

tomtucker
03-18-2012, 11:31 AM
also...why do these young NBA players fukk left and right and have kids :facepalm

Balla_Status
03-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Judge bias against women? Tough shit. Like 90% of all kids go to their mom no matter how many times she's gone to jail for smoking crack.

nathanjizzle
03-18-2012, 12:16 PM
hes somebodys father?

:milton

KOBEtherealKing
03-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Judge bias against women? Tough shit. Like 90% of all kids go to their mom no matter how many times she's gone to jail for smoking crack.

:roll: where do you live?

not in wealthy areas. a father or mother would get their child QUICK and throw the other in jail and wouldn't give two fvcks.

caesarspoke
03-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Dwight is a good father supposedly

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-18-2012, 12:33 PM
What about the timing seems strange?
:lol

niko
03-18-2012, 12:37 PM
:lol
don't get it, he filed a motion 2/3 of the way through an nba season. "THE TIMING IS STRANGE" Someone explain the joke to me.

bumpyknucks
03-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Is this for real? LOL @ him being religious....banging this rat.

HylianNightmare
03-18-2012, 01:11 PM
he's tyring to get full custody so when he moves to broolyn he'll have his son

Flagrant 2
03-18-2012, 02:09 PM
If I made a million dollars I would not be fooled into having sex with sluts, unlike most athletes.

bmulls
03-18-2012, 02:41 PM
If I made a million dollars I would not be fooled into having sex with sluts, unlike most athletes.

You gotta be careful even if you aren't rich. I had an ex GF who went off her birth control. We were fighting a lot and she knew it was just about over and was seriously going to try that, and we're talking about middle class white girl here.

Protect your load boys.

imdaman99
03-18-2012, 02:50 PM
thats easy to say to when we aren't millionaires, because these millionaire celebs get p*ssy thrown their way even when they are not in the mood for it. imagine women trying to seduce you everywhere you go. of course i'd like to think i would be careful as well, but it's too easy for me to say i would never make that mistake.

Glide2keva
03-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Slap a jacket on when you're dealing with these hoes
This.

WeGetRing2012
03-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Dwight is a good father supposedly

He has like 4 kids by 4 different women.

Derka
03-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Wrap your cocks, boys.

G-train
03-18-2012, 04:51 PM

He has one child to Royce Reed who used to dance for Magic.

LamarOdom
03-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Thinking of this it's becoming clear that he probably stayed in Orlando for his son, if he had custody i think he would be in NJ.

What? he only got one kid.

WeGetRing2012
03-18-2012, 05:33 PM
He has one child to Royce Reed who used to dance for Magic.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/dwight_howard_expecting_baby_3_out_of_wedlock/3762226

Dude's a joke.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33omro0.jpg

bmulls
03-18-2012, 05:41 PM
http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/dwight_howard_expecting_baby_3_out_of_wedlock/3762226

Dude's a joke.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33omro0.jpg

can you blame him tho???

GOBB
03-18-2012, 05:44 PM
can you blame him tho???

Yes you can idiot.

flipogb
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM
this is good for the NBA, these kids are gonna be all stars in the future.

hopefully Kobe has a boy from one of the girls he cheated with

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes you can idiot.
Why? Grown man not allowed to have sex with grown women? What, cuz she's white?:confusedshrug:

Meticode
03-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Why? Grown man not allowed to have sex with grown women? What, cuz she's white?:confusedshrug:
I think they're a lot of assuming frankly. I don't think it's personally right for him to go around f*cking women and having babies will not having a healthy relationship with them. Grant it, he has the money to take care of them all for life, but is he really a dad? Or just a name on a birth certificate that sends money.

Whatever the case I hope the kids grow up decent.

GOBB
03-18-2012, 05:59 PM

No grown man is not allowed to have sex and knock up females thus opening himself up for child support payments and finding it difficult to be a father.

get these NETS
03-18-2012, 05:59 PM
You gotta be careful even if you aren't rich. I had an ex GF who went off her birth control. We were fighting a lot and she knew it was just about over and was seriously going to try that, and we're talking about middle class white girl here.

Protect your load boys.

that's who over half of the athlete baby moms are

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 06:03 PM
No grown man is not allowed to have sex and knock up females thus opening himself up for child support payments and finding it difficult to be a father.
Keep your "family values" bullshit to yourself. Don't concern yourself with how other people live their lives. If Dwight is fine with it and the kids mothers are fine with it, what the fck do you care?

GOBB
03-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Keep your "family values" bullshit to yourself. Don't concern yourself with how other people live their lives. If Dwight is fine with it and the kids mothers are fine with it, what the fck do you care?

You mean Dwight the guy who thought Jesus should be the NBA logo is fine with having numerous woman with his kids? You mean society benefits from males growing up without fathers in their life to mold them into men? Yeah, mothers can do it all. Lets continue that cycle. Yeah Dwight has no problem dishing out child support which will be ridiculous figures due to how much he makes. Again, no issue there because Dwight and his baby mamas are all on the same page. And this is the same Dwight Howard who was worried about public perception over the whole trade deadline, not opting in fiasco? He opts in the final year of his deal because he doesnt want to look like the bad guy, like Lebron. Dwight handled that whole situation as a child. And you have no issue with him creating babies when he isnt even a man himself. Makes perfect sense. You're a dumbass.

Too bad you dont have a father figure in your life that could beat the skin off your rear end for typing the nonsense you just did. Keep sucking on mom's tit with your mustache kid. Got milk? :rolleyes:

WeGetRing2012
03-18-2012, 06:22 PM
You mean Dwight the guy who thought Jesus should be the NBA logo is fine with having numerous woman with his kids? You mean society benefits from males growing up without fathers in their life to mold them into men? Yeah, mothers can do it all. Lets continue that cycle. Yeah Dwight has no problem dishing out child support which will be ridiculous figures due to how much he makes. Again, no issue there because Dwight and his baby mamas are all on the same page. And this is the same Dwight Howard who was worried about public perception over the whole trade deadline, not opting in fiasco? He opts in the final year of his deal because he doesnt want to look like the bad guy, like Lebron. Dwight handled that whole situation as a child. And you have no issue with him creating babies when he isnt even a man himself. Makes perfect sense. You're a dumbass.

Too bad you dont have a father figure in your life that could beat the skin off your rear end for typing the nonsense you just did. Keep sucking on mom's tit with your mustache kid. Got milk? :rolleyes:

This may actually be one of the reasons he wanted to stay in Orlando. Not that much spotlight & he sell his good guy image to the public.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 06:26 PM

Cool story bro. Have fun living you're worthless life in Newark, working the nightshift at a convenient store paying half you're check to your fat ex-wife.

See, I can make completely random assumptions too. It's not hard to do.:hammerhead:

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/lol+bt+y+u+mad+tho+_e5eb0c239092868f5ffb569a1e5fe9 aa.jpg

GOBB
03-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Red x. Fail. Try again. U mad? Look at you google up a you mad photo. Hurry, hurry quick edit and paste!

Cool story bro. Have fun living you're worthless life in Newark, working the nightshift at a convenient store paying half you're check to your fat ex-wife.

See, I can make completely random assumptions too. It's not hard to do.:hammerhead:

No you mean you can make completely no sense. Much like having kids with random women and hey its NOT A BIG DEAL. :rolleyes:

Damn you're stupid. Guess your dad wasnt a pro basketball player because the option to abort you didnt exist due to finances. Ah well.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Red x. Fail. Try again. U mad? Look at you google up a you mad photo. Hurry, hurry quick edit and paste!

No you mean you can make completely no sense. Much like having kids with random women and hey its NOT A BIG DEAL. :rolleyes:

Damn you're stupid. Guess your dad wasnt a pro basketball player because the option to abort you didnt exist due to finances. Ah well.
http://julianlytle.com/images/U%20Mad%20folder/Oprah%20u%20mad.gif

Because you are.

Toizumi
03-18-2012, 06:36 PM
I don't care about player's their private lives, but Dwight went from jesusfreak to freaking it with trashy ladies (even reaching out to some pronstar on twitter a while back). Nothing wrong with being with lotsa women, but he always talked about family, discipline etc.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't care about player's their private lives, but Dwight went from jesusfreak to freaking it with trashy ladies (even reaching out to some pronstar on twitter a while back). Nothing wrong with being with lotsa women, but he always talked about family, discipline etc.
You have to understand that the majority of people who talk that Jesusfreak bullshit don't really mean it. They just think it makes them sound respectable

GOBB
03-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Dwight can do whatever he wants in his private life. But posters need to stop acting like knocking up random woman isnt a bad thing/cant blame him kind of thing. You get no kudos for that. You're a dumb individual. Dummies.

So much for that.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Dwight can do whatever he wants in his private life. But posters need to stop acting like knocking up random woman isnt a bad thing/cant blame him kind of thing. You get no kudos for that. You're a dumb individual.
Nobody is saying it's a good thing. It's certainly not something I would do. I just don't think it's a bad thing. I don't have an opinion in either direction. There's worse things in life than your obscenely wealthy dad living in another state. In the grand scheme of things, it's relatively unimportant.

GOBB
03-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Cool story bro

Toizumi
03-18-2012, 07:08 PM
You have to understand that the majority of people who talk that Jesusfreak bullshit don't really mean it. They just think it makes them sound respectable

This image he created goes all the way back to HS.. A young man, who is into the lord and who himself claimed he would not give in to the temptations of live in the NBA (summing up what I read in some interview with SLAM years back). Might have even been a quote regarding women in there.
Anyway, this entire image of him wasn't real, or maybe it was, but he changed/grew up (and out of it).

Shepseskaf
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Kind of an interesting perspective, given your avatar.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Cool story bro
Lol. Maybe you'll understand when you're a little older.

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Kind of an interesting perspective, given your avatar.
It's not really the most serious avatar

GOBB
03-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Lol. Maybe you'll understand when you're a little older.

A kid lecturing a grownup. Thats a first.

Shepseskaf
03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
At least DHo isn't marrying them. *cough* Kobe *cough*

So, I guess if he gets full custody from Royce Reed, no more payments for her.

But now, he's got two more babies out there? I hadn't heard this, but if true, he's very stupid. See: TO

NumberSix
03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
A kid lecturing a grownup. Thats a first.
Yes, you're right. I'm a kid. I'm 5.

Shepseskaf
03-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Anyway, this entire image of him wasn't real, or maybe it was, but he changed/grew up (and out of it).
Of course its not real. Jesus was not a real historical figure. There is no omniscient, omnipotent being who is deeply involved in the affairs of humankind.

The whole thing is a huge scam, proven over and over and over by the behavior of its biggest so-called adherents (the church).

People like DHo are just exhibiting normal, if reckless, levels of freakiness, while mouthing irrelevant associations with a plagiarized, manipulated document (the bible).

DHo better wrap it up, though, before the number of baby mammas becomes unmanageable.

GOBB
03-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I hope for his sake the other baby mamas is just rumors. Otherwise he stupid and if he continues? More over Evander Holyfield (another religious nut).

Shepseskaf
03-18-2012, 07:40 PM
More over Evander Holyfield (another religious nut).
Yup.

niko
03-18-2012, 07:50 PM
I hope for his sake the other baby mamas is just rumors. Otherwise he stupid and if he continues? More over Evander Holyfield (another religious nut).
i've heard rumors of two others but i don't think it's confirmed. It might be something that came out in the petition for support (that he wouldn't support her properly because he denied his other kids...).

i also don't think Dwight ever intimated he was this good christian guy, i think others around him, especially his mom pushed that.

get these NETS
03-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Dwight Howard was a kid, literally when he came into the league.

I have the Slam mag. articles with him bringing up his faith in conversations that were about other things.....just repeating what his parents views were really.

got out in the world and just like most sheltered kids...he ran wild....

no different than what most kids from religious backgrounds do when they go off to college

I respect people who carry themselves in such a way that it draws people in to ask them how they achieved such peace and happiness. I don't respect people who beat others over the head with their religious views.

On his way out of San Antonio, Rodman made it a point to say that the Admiral talks one way but once the team hits the road, he walks another way.

At any rate, this is what causes the eventual backlash when these athletes( like every other human being) makes mistakes.

Meticode
03-19-2012, 10:20 AM
^To be hones with you, if you follow his Twitter, he still is a kid.

get these NETS
03-19-2012, 10:31 AM
I think twitter, by it's nature, is for kids

HurricaneKid
03-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Can we all stop pretending we would kick Royce out of our bed?

niko
03-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Dude is so lucky he did not come to Brooklyn. I was listening to him talk about staying, and he brought up his waffle place, and how nice they are, and his mom was close by, and the fans were so nice to him and how wonderful this all wa.

That personality plus NYC together strikes me as a bad combo.

boozehound
03-19-2012, 12:20 PM
wait, this devout christian, wears his faith on his sleeve has a kid out of wedlock with some skankbot? what a hypocritical dbag.

RaininTwos
03-19-2012, 12:42 PM
wait, this devout christian, wears his faith on his sleeve has a kid out of wedlock with some skankbot? what a hypocritical dbag.
I guess people have to be perfect in order to be christians now....:facepalm

I just dont understand that view point booz. I think we are all hypocritical in some sense.

get these NETS
03-19-2012, 01:11 PM
I guess people have to be perfect in order to be christians now....:facepalm

I just dont understand that view point booz. I think we are all hypocritical in some sense.
there are a lot lot of people who follow a faith , there's a backlash against those who decide to BROADCAST these views....and then aren't living by the rules/codes/ of that faith.

niko
03-19-2012, 01:32 PM
has kids out of wedlock with various skankbots actually