PDA

View Full Version : Rose acted like he plays for the opposite team when Deng tipped it in

Pages : [1] 2

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:00 AM
:roll:
Video anybody?

ganja0710
03-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Just probably had a gut feeling it wouldn't have counted. Nothing to see here folks...

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Just probably had a gut feeling it wouldn't have counted. Nothing to see here folks...
I understand but it's still hilarious:roll:

keepinitreal
03-25-2012, 12:03 AM
One can argue that he was just waiting to see if it would count after the review

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:05 AM
One can argue that he was just waiting to see if it would count after the review
Definitely, just saying it was funny. Not trying to diss him or anything

Tenchi Ryu
03-25-2012, 12:08 AM
He looked like somebody who was just shitting bricks...I myself was sweating hard as shit
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4550/photoowx.jpg
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:11 AM
He looked like somebody who was just shitting bricks...I myself was sweating hard as shit
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4550/photoowx.jpg
That face was priceless. Need a gif!

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jBOWSkN7Zg

StacksOnDeck
03-25-2012, 12:16 AM
He's like f*ck!, another win without me.

NumberSix
03-25-2012, 12:20 AM
He was just waiting for the call if it would count or not. What's wrong with that?

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Rose is an autistic, socially-anxious retard. He thought that was the proper reaction. That, or he forgot the score and couldn't remember what team he played for.

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:22 AM
He was just waiting for the call if it would count or not. What's wrong with that?
So his teammates were idiots to celebrate?:(

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 12:23 AM
Stretching pretty hard for this dig on Rose. Dude isn't overly emotional....and who cares? As a fan I want him to play well and play hard, damn all the other shit.

TheBluest
03-25-2012, 12:24 AM
That face was priceless. Need a gif!

Yeah he almost went here after watching that play....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/976011/d-rose-dance_medium.gif

LABean
They just showed this on Sports Center and the chick said, "...and Rose is happy." :roll:

Rose is an autistic, socially-anxious retard. He thought that was the proper reaction. That, or he forgot the score and couldn't remember what team he played for.

:oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
So his teammates were idiots to celebrate?:(
They didn't know yet though...he was wondering if Refs were gonna count it...it was an intense moment.

dak121
03-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Stretching pretty hard for this dig on Rose. Dude isn't overly emotional....and who cares? As a fan I want him to play well and play hard, damn all the other shit.

Leave the clown act for jackasses like LeBron.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 12:26 AM

:oldlol: @ LeBron. He looks like a five-year-old on Christmas.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Socially anxious? Talk about dimes store psych analysis lmao.

Dude signed 100 mil contract with the Bulls and a lifetime contract with Adidas. Pretty good for a retard.

stallionaire
03-25-2012, 12:27 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ISH POST OF THE YEAR

TheBluest
03-25-2012, 12:28 AM

He isn't overly emotional?

Did you watch last week when they played the Heat? When Noah dunked on Joel

The ESPN cameras panned over to him and I quote verbatim....

"THAT'S ALL MOTHER EFFIN DAY"

"YEAH BOY"

But hey Rose is without Leaven

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Leave the clown act for jackasses like LeBron.
Get a bit excited about his team's gaming winning shot is no where close to 'Bron's Clow act. Get a life

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Socially anxious? Talk about dimes store psych analysis lmao.

Dude signed 100 mil contract with the Bulls and a lifetime contract with Adidas. Pretty good for a retard.

I couldn't think of a better way to describe Rose, who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:31 AM
:oldlol: @ LeBron. He looks like a five-year-old on Christmas.
:roll: two extremes in one gif. goat or what

Heavincent
03-25-2012, 12:32 AM
I couldn't think of a better team for some guy who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.

Umm *voice crack* I don't, um, know what you're talking about.

dak121
03-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Get a bit excited about his team's gaming winning shot is no where close to 'Bron's Clow act. Get a life

Reading comprehension.

Rose.doesn't.need.to.be.a.clown.like.LeBron.

TheBluest
03-25-2012, 12:36 AM
lol @ Go Getter saying Rose isn't overly emotional....

Must be a Bulls fan because the script can't be re-written breh.....The motion picture already showed in theaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKI5vmBgQNs&feature=related <------emotionless Rose

I guess we can now discust if Rose hates Deng meanwhile adores Noah

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 12:37 AM
I couldn't think of a better way to describe Rose, who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.

damn I guess me(and thousands others) are retarded too since we didn't go to college :hammerhead:. it's a rip off anyway(especially for blacks) since all the information needed to survive is in books, then you add the internet and yeah...

dude's making millions and your hating :oldlol:.

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM

Must be a Bulls fan because the script can't be re-written breh.....The motion picture already showed in theaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKI5vmBgQNs&feature=related <------emotionless Rose

He would be like this http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/976011/d-rose-dance_medium.gifif it's a game winning block&dunk

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 12:42 AM
damn I guess me(and thousands others) are retarded too since we didn't go to college :hammerhead:. it's a rip off anyway(especially for blacks) since all the information needed to survive is in books, then you add the internet and yeah...

I'm just going to ignore the irony in your post.

I never said non-college-educated Americans are retarded. What I said was that Derrick Rose is retarded, which I thought was mostly agreed upon here. Guess not.

ganja0710
03-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Nah, whats funnier is LeClown in that gif being typical LeClown. :oldlol:

Rhinox
03-25-2012, 12:44 AM

Proof?

TeamLAC
03-25-2012, 12:45 AM
I spend a good amount of my day on this internet forum bashing on a Rose because he is successful. Why can't I have nice things?! :cry:
fixed and :biggums:

TheBluest
03-25-2012, 12:48 AM

Ditto.....

http://blogs.courant.com/colin_mcenroe_to_wit/Scooby-Doo-tv-06.jpg

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 12:49 AM

I don't hate Rose.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Rose is not beyond blame, I just find it boarderline homo to judge his reactions to stuff and to get all butt hurt and technical about the way he talks.

He's the point guard of my basketball team, not my senator.

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Rose is not beyond blame, I just find it boarderline homo to judge his reactions to stuff and to get all butt hurt and technical about the way he talks.

NBA is all about entertainment right?

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm just going to ignore the irony in your post.

I never said non-college-educated Americans are retarded. What I said was that Derrick Rose is retarded, which I thought was mostly agreed upon here. Guess not.

what's the difference between us and him :oldlol:? I completely understand why he cheated on the bs test. the education being put out there is the worst :oldlol:. telling black kids about skewed european history like we need that shit :oldlol:. hell even some white kids aint trying to hear that :oldlol:. after that, telling kids to remember information without telling them how it applies to them, and then judging their intelligence by giving them these "tests" :oldlol:. bs "education" at it's finest.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 12:55 AM

Calling someone a retard is homo-like behavior now? Well that's new.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 12:56 AM

He showed emotion when he submerged on Dragic, when he hit the game winner in Houston, and numerous other times. My point is that he doesnt live to pleae your moronic sensibilities and the fact that you are mounting this pointless argument is a testament to some sort of mental instability on your part.

Dude is a great basketball player that, soy luck and hard work, is on his way to legendary status in Chicago. Nothing you can say will change that so I guess all you can do is hate and type up drivel to make yourself feel better.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Calling someone a retard is homo-like behavior now? Well that's new.
Judging every little reaction or non reaction of another man is boarderline homo, like I said. Who cares what he talks like? Unless you're interested in some pillow talk or phone sex from him.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 01:01 AM
what's the difference between us and him :oldlol:? I completely understand why he cheated on the bs test. the education being put out there is the worst :oldlol:. telling black kids about skewed european history like we need that shit :oldlol:. hell even some white kids aint trying to hear that :oldlol:. after that telling kids to remember information without telling them how it applies to them, and then judging their intelligence by giving them these "tests" :oldlol:. bs "education" at it's finest.

Are you saying that black people have socially-created structural disadvantages, and that testing them is a waste of time? I don't understand. Thousands of college athletes take and score well enough to get into college. It's not like Rose applied to Duke. He went to ****ing Memphis.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 01:01 AM
NBA is all about entertainment right?
How much more entertaining can a guard be? Like for reals, as far as game play Rose is one of the most exciting in the NBA.....people just like to nit pick. If you want to hear some provocative speeches you don't go to an NBA player.:facepalm

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Socially anxious??? He's one of the most respected leaders of his team in the sport. He's anxious here because he thinks they might take the basket away. "He thought that was the proper reaction?" Where do you get your incredibly insane stupid assumptions. You think he's searching for a proper reaction??? He's a leader - you obviously are such a follower you think you have to react according to what is proper. Do you know how weak and stupid you sound?

You showed not one piece of evidence that you have any common sense in this post and you think you going to rag on somebody because of SAT scores? You can't even do watch and describe. Get your act together - like you some psycho analyst...

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Socially anxious??? He's one of the most respected leaders of his team in the sport. He's anxious here because he thinks they might take the basket away. "He thought that was the proper reaction?" Where do you get your incredibly insane stupid assumptions. You think he's searching for a proper reaction??? He's a leader - you obviously are such a follower you think you have to react according to what is proper. Do you know how weak and stupid you sound?

You showed not one piece of evidence that you have any common sense in this post and you think you going to rag on somebody because of SAT scores? You can't even do watch and describe. Get your act together - like you some psycho analyst...

I'm not giving a diagnosis, moron. I never said I had a PhD in psychology. It's called a joke. Lighten up, dickhead. :oldlol:

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Are you saying that black people have socially-created structural disadvantages, and that testing them is a waste of time? I don't understand. Thousands of college athletes take and score well enough to get into college. It's not like Rose applied to Duke. He went to ****ing Memphis.
Standardized tests are culturally biased. It's been proven tima and time again.

Still, it doesn't matter....dude is a president, delegate, CEO, Id understand, but he's a ball player....who cares about his SAT scores? Only reaching ass trolls, that's who.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 01:08 AM
what's the difference between us and him :oldlol:? I completely understand why he cheated on the bs test. the education being put out there is the worst :oldlol:. telling black kids about skewed european history like we need that shit :oldlol:. hell even some white kids aint trying to hear that :oldlol:. after that, telling kids to remember information without telling them how it applies to them, and then judging their intelligence by giving them these "tests" :oldlol:. bs "education" at it's finest.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 01:09 AM

Still, it doesn't matter....dude is a president, delegate, CEO, Id understand, but he's a ball player....who cares about his SAT scores? Only reaching ass trolley, that's who.

lmaooooooooo

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 01:11 AM

Still, it doesn't matter....dude is a president, delegate, CEO, Id understand, but he's a ball player....who cares about his SAT scores? Only reaching ass trolley, that's who.

You're right. Standardized tests are biased... against people who are stupid.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm not giving a diagnosis, moron. I never said I had a PhD in psychology. It's called a joke. Lighten up, dickhead. :oldlol:
Now you backing off after going at it hard. You don't have to say a joke five or six times in a row unless you are clueless. I seen your post before. Moron, I quoted your diagnosis. I even put it in quotes. If you have to call somebody stupid six times to get off a joke you doing it wrong... Clown.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 01:24 AM
They are biased towards the majority who the tests are geared towards. These days it doesn't matter as much, but back in the 60s and 70s some questions were obviously harder for minorities because the gap between classes as far as information was very wide. These days there is less of an excuse....and even then math is universal.

I digress. This convoy has nothing to do with anything but some peoples jealousy. Rose is living your dream and he's black and ghetto so its only natural for a hater to point out his flaws and quirksand try and demean him.

SyRyanYang
03-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Rose fans are so insecure :smh:

BallsOut
03-25-2012, 01:27 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 01:28 AM

the reality is that the whole "education" system is a failure, and it's doing damage to whites as well but it's ESPECIALLY harmful to black people. the most important class, "history" involves talking about europeans and yes, they speak on Egyptians but they don't tell the students they're black people as well. In the end the only history most blacks relate to is 400+ year slave history in america. If you're taught that you are nothing you will likely struggle.

not only do teachers teach skewed black history but white history as well. oh how we must look up to the white man(columbus, even though he's mixed) when he's nothing more than a murderer of black people all over the americas(do the research on haiti). how the hell did he "discover" america when there's already black people here :biggums:

you got skewed information being taught on the pilgrims and "thanksgiving" when they damn near wiped out the natives.

They teach that the USA is the greatest nation in the world yet no nation has a darker history :oldlol:.

Do they teach you in school that obama is the 1st black president? :confusedshrug: :no:

and people wonder why america is struggling :oldlol:. the education being taught is bs, and america society as a whole is wild

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 01:28 AM
He's at a standard where you would have to pay anywhere from $500 to what $15,000 to see him play for two and a half hours. He's at the highest standard in his work. He was probably daydreaming about the 300 million he had coming in and messed up on the test. Makes great sense to me.

Tenchi Ryu
03-25-2012, 01:30 AM

I can't believe people are questioning and disagreeing with this. How many specials and news reports we've had reporting this shit
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

nightprowler10
03-25-2012, 01:35 AM
Rose had the same reaction I had tbh..

Has the hate for Rose reached an all time high or is this just the result him becoming a superstar?

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 01:37 AM
the reality is that the whole "education" system is a failure, and it's doing damage to whites as well but it's ESPECIALLY harmful to black people. the most important class, "history" involves talking about europeans and yes, they speak on Egyptians but they don't tell the students they're black people as well. In the end the only history most blacks relate to is 400+ year slave history in america. If you're taught that you are nothing you will likely struggle.

not only do teachers teach skewed black history but white history as well. oh how we must look up to the white man(columbus, even though he's mixed) when he's nothing more than a murderer of black people all over the americas(do the research on haiti). how the hell did he "discover" america when there's already black people here :biggums:

you got skewed information being taught on the pilgrims and "thanksgiving" when they damn near wiped out the natives.

They teach that the USA is the greatest nation in the world yet no nation has a darker history :oldlol:.

Do they teach you in school that obama is the 1st black president? :confusedshrug: :no:

and people wonder why america is struggling :oldlol:. the education being taught is bs, and america society as a whole is wild

Just chiming in here to say that european history is observed because they were building cities and irrigation and art and so on. Theres things to learn. There's only so much you can put on a test when it comes down to "this guy threw rocks, then he picked up a stick, then 500 years later he attached the rock to the stick" for inventions across thousands of years.

Also if you go far back enough its obvious that european people were just guys that left africa, we were all black, so technically its all OUR history not whites or black. We observe slavery because white people feel guilty for some reason, no other amount of slavery is given that much of a spotlight even tho it happened to every race countless of times. if not for that we'd just stick to the times that people weer actually moving humanity forward, theres just not much to learn about africa's people that matters today

noticed another part in ur post.. how did he discover america when theres people here. He discovered america for CIVILIZED countries.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 01:44 AM
Just chiming in here to say that european history is observed because they were building cities and irrigation and art and so on. Theres things to learn. There's only so much you can put on a test when it comes down to "this guy threw rocks, then he picked up a stick, then 500 years later he attached the rock to the stick" for inventions across thousands of years.

Who was writing before the Greeks. Who had superior architecture to the Greeks. Who had an alphabet, great mathematics, advanced cities, sophisticated irrigation systems before the Greeks were a recognized nation? And why don't you know that?

Tenchi Ryu
03-25-2012, 01:47 AM
Rose had the same reaction I had tbh..

Has the hate for Rose reached an all time high or is this just the result him becoming a superstar?
They are turning mad cause they are running out of options lol...

He's now starting to be called best PG in the league, a legit top 5 player, and arguably a top 3 for some. And even with him down and out, his team is still successful....thus not being able to see him fail like they wanted.

Nothing to do but be butthurt. You should have seen the gamethread, it was hilarious...

Brick Rick
03-25-2012, 01:47 AM
:yaohappy:

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Who was writing before the Greeks. Who had superior architecture to the Greeks. Who had an alphabet, great mathematics, advanced cities, sophisticated irrigation systems before the Greeks were a recognized nation? And why don't you know that?

because I don't know history at all.

If a class went over it and taught that and then tested me on it, I would do good. But if I ever learned it I am not gonna remember it for long, I try to only study relevant information to my career path and interests.

Edit googled it. Sumerians had the first supposedly. Modern iraq. So what?

dude77
03-25-2012, 01:51 AM

Still, it doesn't matter....dude is a president, delegate, CEO, Id understand, but he's a ball player....who cares about his SAT scores? Only reaching ass trolls, that's who.

excuses .. how do you explain asians doing well ?

dude77
03-25-2012, 01:52 AM
awkward moment there for rose

dude77
03-25-2012, 01:53 AM

LoneyROY7
03-25-2012, 01:56 AM
We NEED a Rose All-Star game smiley.

:lebron:

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 01:58 AM
Now you backing off after going at it hard. You don't have to say a joke five or six times in a row unless you are clueless. I seen your post before. Moron, I quoted your diagnosis. I even put it in quotes. If you have to call somebody stupid six times to get off a joke you doing it wrong... Clown.

Are you serious right now? You have to be kidding? Please, tell me you're kidding. I was OBVIOUSLY joking. Not everyone takes the Internet as seriously as you do. I clearly hit a nerve. My bad. Are you, by chance, a socially-anxious retard?

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 01:58 AM
because I don't know history at all.

If a class went over it and taught that and then tested me on it, I would do good. But if I ever learned it I am not gonna remember it for long, I try to only study relevant information to my career path and interests.

Edit googled it. Sumerians had the first supposedly. Modern iraq. So what?
Which is ok. I'm not knocking you - we all do that to some degree. But if you have a dollar in your pocket you see a pyramid. Those pyramids had writings on them and in them. Nobody could decode the writings until like 100 years ago. The Egyptians knew the earth was round and that it traveled around the sun. They could predict the path of planets and totally amazing stuff. They teach you that Greece gave the world things that Egypt and India had done before Greece was a known nation.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:00 AM
They are biased towards the majority who the tests are geared towards. These days it doesn't matter as much, but back in the 60s and 70s some questions were obviously harder for minorities because the gap between classes as far as information was very wide. These days there is less of an excuse....and even then math is universal.

I digress. This convoy has nothing to do with anything but some peoples jealousy. Rose is living your dream and he's black and ghetto so its only natural for a hater to point out his flaws and quirksand try and demean him.

I wasn't making fun of Rose because he's a ghetto-fabulous rich athlete. Don't get it twisted. I made a joke, some people laughed, other people got very angry, and now we're talking about society's educational disparities. Lighten up.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:02 AM
I can't believe people are questioning and disagreeing with this. How many specials and news reports we've had reporting this shit
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

No, the reason people are questioning what he said was because it had nothing to do with Rose cheating on his SAT. CONTEXT. Plenty of poverty-stricken athletes don't have to cheat to get into college.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:04 AM

I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you were a dedicated scholar who failed out of school because of the ridiculous, socially-created educational disadvantages you faced because you are black. :oldlol:

I don't give a shit how bad the system is. That does not make cheating on a standardized test okay, and to act like it's justified when MILLIONS of other athletes have taken and passed those exams is stupid.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:05 AM
He's at a standard where you would have to pay anywhere from $500 to what $15,000 to see him play for two and a half hours. He's at the highest standard in his work. He was probably daydreaming about the 300 million he had coming in and messed up on the test. Makes great sense to me.

Which has nothing to do with what we're talking about. :oldlol:

Myth
03-25-2012, 02:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jBOWSkN7Zg

lol, who is the Bulls mascot riding at 0:40?

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 02:07 AM
I wasn't making fun of Rose because he's a ghetto-fabulous rich athlete. Don't get it twisted. I made a joke, some people laughed, other people got very angry, and now we're talking about society's educational disparities. Lighten up.
This is a serious subject for me so there is no "taking it light."

I don't agree with your stance but I'm not mad at you for it.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:08 AM
This is a serious subject for me so there is no "taking it light."

I don't agree with your stance but I'm not mad at you for it.

The socially-anxious part or the retard part?

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 02:13 AM

Also if you go far back enough its obvious that european people were just guys that left africa, we were all black, so technically its all OUR history not whites or black. We observe slavery because white people feel guilty for some reason, no other amount of slavery is given that much of a spotlight even tho it happened to every race countless of times. if not for that we'd just stick to the times that people weer actually moving humanity forward, theres just not much to learn about africa's people that matters today

This is true that "whites" came from "blacks". I'll even go further and say there's no such thing as color. color didn't become a conscious factor until the atlantic slave trade. however there ARE 2 different people. you're either original or you're not.

white people feel guilty? not saying that there's none who doesn't but the ones in control of the education could care less :oldlol:. Again if they really cared they'd stop putting out bs information and "tests" and give out accurate info and tell how to apply it to their life. there's "not much" to learn about africa because they don't want to tell you about it's real history. Africa was rich in land and people. There's no reason for "whites" to move up north into the cold Caucasus Mountains when again, Africa was a beautiful place to be in. Obviously the egyptians are example of this but you also had the hebrews with their cities, ethiopia and more were thriving as well. they were sent up there cause they started trouble as we see they have done for thousands of years.

The africa you see today is a result of colonization. How the hell are Europe and USA rich yet the home of civilization is poor :biggums:. You may not see the importance of it, but knowing the truth on history is the most important thing to all people, ESPECIALLY blacks.

not speaking this to diss whites, but it's a very important thing that is largely avoided in today's society. blakcs were better off in 60s than they are today. how is that :biggums:

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Are you serious right now? You have to be kidding? Please, tell me you're kidding. I was OBVIOUSLY joking. Not everyone takes the Internet as seriously as you do. I clearly hit a nerve. My bad. Are you, by chance, a socially-anxious retard?

And then you went on to say

You aren't fooling anybody and most of the people here, and some have known you for years, have taken you the way I have. You don't say stuff like that and then try to punk out like its a joke. Where is the joke in the second quote? You are trying to make a point. You are cursing. You say you don't understand. You made the same point about nine times. Nobody does that when they joke. YOU really have to be a socially anxious retard to not understand how you sound. That's ok. I call it as I see it. I'm not upset. I just speak plain.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 02:19 AM
You say he didn't pass a standardized test given to him. I say yeah, it doesn't matter because he had his own standard which was far above the test given to him. But you can't connect the dots.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:19 AM
And then you went on to say

You aren't fooling anybody and most of the people here, and some have known you for years, have taken you the way I have. You don't say stuff like that and then try to punk out like its a joke. Where is the joke in the second quote? You are trying to make a point. You are cursing. You say you don't understand. You made the same point about nine times. Nobody does that when they joke. YOU really have to be a socially anxious retard to not understand how you sound. That's ok. I call it as I see it. I'm not upset. I just speak plain.

That is what he said, not me. Go back and read. Don't blame the messenger.

tmacattack33
03-25-2012, 02:20 AM
I think the OP was just messing around, but I'm sure there were some people in this 6 page long thread (that I didn't read at all except for the first four posts) that were trying to get serious with this...and to that I gotta say that a 1 point win over the Raptors is not impressive at all and would not make Rose jealous.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 02:21 AM

You're a ****lin arrogant bastard. You piece of shlt. Why are kids these days immature and influenced by what society tells them is right?

You really think Rose is stupid because he doesn't talk much? I didn't know everyone in the world has a clown personality like LeBron and Dwight? That is why none of LeBrons teammates respect LeBron or Dwight. Because they are clowns and why LeBron's teammates fuclk his mom because they know his clown ass can't do anything.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 02:23 AM
That is what he said, not me. Go back and read. Don't blame the messenger.
Even if you are reiterating what he said,

you, and nobody else, are trying to make a point. You are cursing. You say you don't understand. You made the same point about nine times. Nobody does that when they joke.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Which is ok. I'm not knocking you - we all do that to some degree. But if you have a dollar in your pocket you see a pyramid. Those pyramids had writings on them and in them. Nobody could decode the writings until like 100 years ago. The Egyptians knew the earth was round and that it traveled around the sun. They could predict the path of planets and totally amazing stuff. They teach you that Greece gave the world things that Egypt and India had done before Greece was a known nation.

I'm certainly rusty but in my 6th grade history class Egypt was a major point of education. We learned a lot about that stuff. But I mean sure school doesn't teach you absolutely everything, but it does teach you to learn and then it tests you on your ability to learn.

This is true that "whites" came from "blacks". I'll even go further and say there's no such thing as color. color didn't become a conscious factor until the atlantic slave trade. however there ARE 2 different people. you're either original or you're not.

white people feel guilty? not saying that there's none who doesn't but the ones in control of the education could care less :oldlol:. Again if they really cared they'd stop putting out bs information and "tests" and give out accurate info and tell how to apply it to their life. there's "not much" to learn about africa because they don't want to tell you. Africa was rich in land and people. There's no reason for "whites" to move up north into the cold Caucasus Mountains when again, Africa was a beautiful place to be in. Obviously the egyptians are example of this but you also had the hebrews with their cities, ethiopia and more were thriving as well. they were sent up there cause they started trouble as we see they have done for thousands of years.

The africa you see today is a result of colonization. How the hell are Europe and USA rich yet the home of civilization is poor :biggums:. You may not see the importance of it, but knowing the truth on history is the most important thing to all people, ESPECIALLY blacks.

not speaking this to diss whites, but it's a very important thing that is largely avoided in today's society. blakcs were better off in 60s than they are today. how is that :biggums:

Ya at some point it obv branched off.

The ones in control of education yea, i mean the people that run the countries obviously don't give a crap about anything. But we see that in africa too. Both sides are starving in africa but they fight a war for 40 years over guns. Only crazy idiots get into power.

People left africa because they wanted more. Curiosity is why human nature exists. To say that it wasnt because of curiosity is to spit in the face of everything it took to get here. They were curious.

Africa is problematic because, i do speak with little research done not much but because theres too much natural resources. Power comes to the crayz idiots who push people out of the way, and when their power was owning land that has that gold and oil, they didn't have the education or foresight to see they should spread the wealth amongst themselves. They sold it to the highest bidder and they do it to this very day. Why african children have ak47s but no food or vaccines is beyond me, there is no excuse.

this is gonna sound racist but this is just something ive noticed with black people. they dont have that tightnitness with each other. I mean some do yeah, but for some reason they dont look out for each other that much. In africa they would sell shit for themselves instead of for others, here the gangs just kill each other nonstop... it makes no sense. No other people have as many problems between themselves. Why do black people kill each other more than anyone else and why isnt there enough monye in africa to make one civilized area besides the parts that are still white controlled?

Blacks werent better off in the 60s man cmon.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:24 AM
You're a ****lin arrogant bastard. You piece of shlt. Why are kids these days immature and influenced by what society tells them is right?

You really think Rose is stupid because he doesn't talk much? I didn't know everyone in the world has a clown personality like LeBron and Dwight? That is why none of LeBrons teammates respect LeBron or Dwight. Because they are clowns and why LeBron's teammates fuclk his mom because they know his clown ass can't do anything.

Wait, what? I never said that. What the hell are you talking about?

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:27 AM
I'm certainly rusty but in my 6th grade history class Egypt was a major point of education. We learned a lot about that stuff. But I mean sure school doesn't teach you absolutely everything, but it does teach you to learn and then it tests you on your ability to learn.

The ones in control of education yea, i mean the people that run the countries obviously don't give a crap about anything. But we see that in africa too. Both sides are starving in africa but they fight a war for 40 years over guns. Only crazy idiots get into power.

People left africa because they wanted more. Curiosity is why human nature exists. To say that it wasnt because of curiosity is to spit in the face of everything it took to get here. They were curious.

Africa is problematic because, i do speak with little research done not much but because theres too much natural resources. Power comes to the crayz idiots who push people out of the way, and when their power was owning land that has that gold and oil, they didn't have the education or foresight to see they should spread the wealth amongst themselves. They sold it to the highest bidder and they do it to this very day. Why african children have ak47s but no food or vaccines is beyond me, there is no excuse.

this is gonna sound racist but this is just something ive noticed with black people. they dont have that tightnitness with each other. I mean some do yeah, but for some reason they dont look out for each other that much. In africa they would sell shit for themselves instead of for others, here the gangs just kill each other nonstop... it makes no sense. No other people have as many problems between themselves. Why do black people kill each other more than anyone else and why isnt there enough monye in africa to make one civilized area besides the parts that are still white controlled?

LMAO don't worry about the race card. The only reason it was brought up in the first place was because that guy thought it was a valid excuse to Rose (supposedly) cheating on the SATs.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:29 AM

:oldlol: anyone who took that seriously is paranoid or Derrick Rose's mother.

mookie gaylock
03-25-2012, 02:32 AM
rose is angry because someone else hit the game winner. he would sink the team before he would let the role of clutch player go to someone else. easily more greedy and WORSE than kobe bryant. rose is the reason bulls will not make the finals. they need to trade him, NOW

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:33 AM
rose is angry because someone else hit the game winner. he would sink the team before he would let the role of clutch player go to someone else. easily more greedy and WORSE than kobe bryant. rose is the reason bulls will not make the finals. they need to trade him, NOW

Whatever happened to Mookie Blaylock (sp?) anyway?

Celtics4ever
LMAO don't worry about the race card. The only reason it was brought up in the first place was because that guy thought it was a valid excuse to Rose (supposedly) cheating on the SATs.

Wait, let me get this straight.

Have you taken the SAT's? Do you think that's an IQ test?

Do you know the questions that are on the test? It's BS like who were the pilgrims etc. Do you think Rose wasted his time in school reading about that shlt? I'm sure he focused more on playing bball and improving his game.

I bet if he read the books and tried to learn about stupld things school makes us learn about then he would have done better.

But you thinking that not doing good in school makes you overrall stupid is dumb.

You are the one that sounds dumb for saying that. So do you think everyone that didn't go to school and didn't read about the history etc. is stupid???

fuclkn idiot

Bucket_Nakedz
its the toronto raptors.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:36 AM

Do you know the questions that are on the test? It's BS like who were the pilgrims etc. Do you think Rose wasted his time in school reading about that shlt? I'm sure he focused more on playing bball and improving his game.

I bet if he read the books and tried to learn about stupld things school makes us learn about then he would have done better.

But you thinking that not doing good in school makes you overrall stupid is dumb.

You are the one that sounds dumb for saying that. So do you think everyone that didn't go to school and didn't read about the history etc. is stupid???

fuclkn idiot

No, I originally joked that he's retarded because he supposedly cheated on his exams. There are millions of athletes out there who spend little to no time on schoolwork, and yet they can take and score high enough to get into the college of their choice. Being an athlete does not give Rose free reign to cheat, period.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 02:36 AM

LOL, wow you wildin.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:37 AM
LOL, wow you wildin.

I don't know what "wildin" means, but I'm guessing it doesn't mean "putting words into someone else's mouth."

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 02:38 AM

fuclkn idiot

What ****ing SAT test did you take bro?

Its math and language application. Jesus christ. Who were the pilgrims? Lmao.

Its math, writing, critical reading.

Tests critical reading, diction, and vocabulary
Tests basic arithmetic, algebra I & II, and geometry
Tests ability to identify sentence errors, improving sentences, improving paragraphs

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 02:39 AM
I don't know what "wildin" means, but I'm guessing it doesn't mean "putting words into someone else's mouth."
No just going wild. No reflection on you at all.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 02:39 AM

they dont look out for each other because they lack a knowledge of self(which is why I said blacks were better in the 60s than currently). I'll even go back to a little while ago. the 90s. follow me

90s = conscious music = educated blacks

current = dumbed down music = the blacks today who don't look out for each other.

Who's controlling the radio and tv stations?

yeah some blacks didn't look out for each other in the 90s either but it's much worse now.

do the research on the willie lynch "how to make a slave" speech. still in effect today, all over the world. That with the fact that blacks have a lack of knowledge of self are the main reasons we act the way we do.

Divide and Conquer

bluechox2
03-25-2012, 02:42 AM
more and more people will realize his mvp year was a fluke.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:42 AM

Tests ability to identify sentence errors, improving sentences, improving paragraphs

... It's not even about what's on the test. I understand that not everyone gets a quality education. But to absolve him of cheating because of said disadvantages doesn't make any sense.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 02:43 AM
No, I originally joked that he's retarded because he supposedly cheated on his exams. There are millions of athletes out there who spend little to no time on schoolwork, and yet they can take and score high enough to get into the college of their choice. Being an athlete does not give Rose free reign to cheat, period.

Why does it matter? Everyone knew he wasn't going to be your future doctor or something. He was going to be a bball player. And maybe he wasn't really into reading about stupid shlt that school teaches when he knew he was going to be in the NBA.

And there was an article out a while back on how a lot of high school bball players cheated on their SATs/ACTs to get into a desired school. Just because Rose got caught doesnt mean he's the only one.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 02:44 AM
they dont look out for each other because they lack a knowledge of self(which is why I said blacks were better in the 60s than currently). I'll even go back to a little while ago. the 90s. follow me

90s = conscious music = educated blacks

current = dumbed down music = the blacks today who don't look out for each other.

Who's controlling the radio and tv stations?

yeah some blacks didn't look out for each other in the 90s either but it's much worse now.

do the research on the willie lynch "how to make a slave" speech. still in effect today, all over the world. That with the fact that blacks have a lack of knowledge of self are the main reasons we act the way we do.

Divide and Conquer

White people told jay z okay brah ill let you do what you want but found soulja boy so they can continue to divide and conquer?

cmon. Neil degrasse tyson aint thanking the radio and tv for what he accomplished, you cant blame em for soulja boy and lil wayne. Period.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 02:45 AM

Exactly my point. The Pilgrams was an example. You learn all of that in school. But just because someone decides not to pay attention to learning all that doesn't make them stupid/dumb.

So did you think back when algebra/writing wasn't invented people were dumb???

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 02:46 AM
Exactly my point. The Pilgrams was an example. You learn all of that in school. But just because someone decides not to pay attention to learning all that doesn't make them stupid/dumb.

So did you think back when algebra/writing wasn't invented people were dumb???

im being trolled

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:46 AM
Why does it matter? Everyone knew he wasn't going to be your future doctor or something. He was going to be a bball player. And maybe he wasn't really into reading about stupid shlt that school teaches when he knew he was going to be in the NBA.

And there was an article out a while back on how a lot of high school bball players cheated on their SATs/ACTs to get into a desired school. Just because Rose got caught doesnt mean he's the only one.

I don't give a shit that he cheated, but anyone who justifies cheating because of personal disadvantages is an idiot. If John is born into poverty, does that give him the right to steal? Where do you draw the line? And if you want to be technical, by cheating on his SATs and enrolling at Memphis, he stole the equivalent of a year's worth of classes + books + a shitload of food.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 02:48 AM
more and more people will realize his mvp year was a fluke.

Where did this come out of? The only fluke is your chinese boy Lin. Overrated piece of Unproven trash. Put any scrub point guard on the offensively stacked knicks and they will carry that team unlike Lin.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 02:48 AM
excuses .. how do you explain asians doing well ?
Were the same Asians that take American standardized tests the children of slaves that were not allowed to readand write for centuries?

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Were the same Asians that take American standardized tests the children of slaves that were not allowed to readand write for centuries?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:51 AM
:oldlol: this thread should be closed. That Celtics kid has to be trolling, and pointguards is the most paranoid dude I've met on here. Props to Clocian, though. Remind me of a couple history/philosophy double majors I know.

bdreason
03-25-2012, 02:51 AM
Love D Rose. That All-Star GIF is hilarious.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 02:57 AM
:oldlol: this thread should be closed. That Celtics kid has to be trolling, and pointguards is the most paranoid dude I've met on here. Props to Clocian, though. Remind me of a couple history/philosophy double majors I know.

What is your major?

MASH Transit

fuclkn idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Vienceslav
History and anthropology discussion on my ISH?
Nice.:cheers:

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 02:59 AM
What is your major?

Accounting/Finance. I would've gone the premed route but I don't wanna follow in my dad's footsteps. I also don't want to work that hard. :oldlol:

I still want your explanation as to why it's okay for Rose to cheat.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 02:59 AM
What is your major?

What is yours? I'm inclined to rule out anything pertaining to critical thinking.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 03:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

A simple wrong would have just done fine

MASH Transit

Not sure it's wise to compare the above to the Atlantic Slave Trade. :facepalm

Pointguard

They don't do analogies any more: A dog is to cat as a puppy is to kitten.

That's where they get people without real formal education. They asked a question about a little girl who was in the Holocaust - I was never taught about her. Some of the analogies had things words like spatula, concierge and rain check which I wasn't exposed to at 15. Some of the math I was totally foreign to so it took some time to figure. I did ok the first time and did very well the second time. Buying the Barron's book added 300 points to my score.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:01 AM
What is yours? I'm inclined to rule out anything pertaining to critical thinking.

He's not enrolled in school. He was born into poverty, which gives him the right to steal anything and everything his heart desires.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:01 AM

Mechanical Engineer. I grduated highschool in 06. College '10.

And I bet you're major is suckln on Durant's c0ck all day long.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:02 AM

That's where they get people without real formal education. They asked a question about a little girl who was in the Holocaust - I was never taught about her. Some of the analogies had things words like spatula, concierge and rain check which I wasn't exposed to at 15. Some of the math I was totally foreign to so it took some time to figure. I did ok the first time and did very well the second time. Buying the Barron's book added 300 points to my score.

Anne Frank? :oldlol:

Look, we can all agree that standardized tests are not the end-all-be-all of intellectual capability, but most people who are held back because of personal circumstances find a way to do well regardless.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:02 AM

Anne Frank? :facepalm

What has happened to the American education system?

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 03:03 AM
White people told jay z okay brah ill let you do what you want but found soulja boy so they can continue to divide and conquer?

cmon. Neil degrasse tyson aint thanking the radio and tv for what he accomplished, you cant blame em for soulja boy and lil wayne. Period.

europeans profited off of conscious music until they saw the opportunity to dumb the music down AND profit in the late 90s. The radio and tv stations could've continued to play conscious music but they decided not to and instead play the same damn 3-4 dumbed down songs all day long.

You can actually compare this to the killings of MLK and Malcolm X

They let MLK talk to the people about justice and what not. Then when he made his "I have a dream speech" the government decided to take him out because they saw he could impact the people the wrong way in time

Government saw how powerful Malcolm X was and tried to turn him against the Nation of Islam by putting media attention on him. They succeeded, and when they did, they had no use for him, so they got rid of him to try and start a riot between the muslims against the other blacks. It failed though.

Now these radio/tv stations are putting up low quality music and shows to kill off the minds of the blacks. It's working.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:04 AM
Mechanical Engineer. I grduated in 06.

You certainly sound like one.

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
Mechanical Engineer. I grduated in 06.

I believe you.

Celtics4ever
He's not enrolled in school. He was born into poverty, which gives him the right to steal anything and everything his heart desires.

I was born into a middle class family with one parent. I'm probably making more money than any one of you will make until you work for the next 5 years.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 03:06 AM
europeans profited off of conscious music until they saw the opportunity to dumb the music down AND profit in the late 90s. The radio and tv stations could've continued to play conscious music but they decided not to and instead play the same damn 3-4 dumbed down songs all day long.

They let MLK talk to the people about having a integrated society and what not. Then when he made his "I have a dream speech" the government decided to take him out because they saw he could impact the people the wrong way in time

Government saw how powerful Malcolm X was and tried to turn him against the Nation of Islam by putting media attention on him. They succeeded, and when they did, they had no use for him, so they got rid of him to try and start a riot between the muslims against the other blacks. It failed though.

Now these radio/tv stations are putting up low quality music and shows to kill off the minds of the blacks. It's working.

But how do you explain people like Neil tyson and jay z? Its not fair to say that they beat the odds, white people that become rich beat the odds too theres plenty of white dudes in trailer parks. If its so bad then why do so many smart and skilled people make it out but the ones that are idiots and thieves you excuse and blame white people?

The government took MLK out? First time I've ever heard of that.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:06 AM
I was born into a middle class family with one parent. I'm probably making more money than any one of you will make until you work for the next 5 years.

I was going to make a racist joke, but since there are some paranoid ****ers in here I'll resist the temptation to make an ass out of myself.

That's awesome, dude. You must be rich. How did you pay for your education? Did you cheat on the SAT and get a full-ride scholarship?

Fiasco
03-25-2012, 03:07 AM

I'm assuming your father, Chris Paul, left you when you were very young.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:07 AM

No idea why but that should made me lol :lol

Vienceslav
03-25-2012, 03:08 AM

Have you heard the mainstream charts that everybody listens to?
It

Lebron23
I was going to make a racist joke, but since there are some paranoid ****ers in here I'll resist the temptation to make an ass out of myself.

That's awesome, dude. You must be rich. How did you pay for your education? Did you cheat on the SAT and get a full-ride scholarship?

Wow. LA_Showtime owned Celtis4ever aka iforgetthenameofhisgimmick account.

Celtics4ever

You dont think Mechanical Engineers are critical thinkers? Are you fuclkin stupid??

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:09 AM

Dude, I'm not ****ln black. I'm Italian.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:09 AM

They let MLK talk to the people about justice and what not. Then when he made his "I have a dream speech" the government decided to take him out because they saw he could impact the people the wrong way in time

MLK was assassinated 5 years after the I have a Dream speech.

Malcolm left the nation because he learned the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was a false prophet and a hypocrite who fathered multiple bastards. In addition, he eventually learned after his travels to the holy city of Mecca that the nation was preaching false doctrine.

:facepalm

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:10 AM
You dont think Mechanical Engineers are critical thinkers? Are you fuclkin stupid??

No, he doesn't think of you, a mechanical engineer, as a critical thinker. You justified Rose's (alleged) SAT scandal because of his upbringing and the fact education doesn't mean shit to an athlete like himself.

Celtics4ever
I'm assuming your father, Chris Paul, left you when you were very young.

LMAO. That made me laugh.

LA_Showtime
Dude, I'm not ****ln black. I'm Italian.

I didn't make a joke, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:11 AM

There are five/six people that called you out. Never, ever heard paranoid before and my lady is a forensic psychologist, so that's not flying. If you were taken wrong just say yo, that's not me. I would have left it at that.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:13 AM
No, he doesn't think of you, a mechanical engineer, as a critical thinker. You justified Rose's (alleged) SAT scandal because of his upbringing and the fact education doesn't mean shit to an athlete like himself.

Why would education matter to him? It's all about being street smart. You can make it through life pretty easily. Want me to name people that became successful even though they had no education?

Tenchi Ryu
So we went from Rose, to education, to race, to Martin Luther King....

I love this site

MASH Transit

No genius, I don't believe you're a mechanical engineer. You can't even "engineer" yourself a competent and coherent sentence, why the hell would I believe you have the fortitude, work ethic, and intelligence to survive a 4 year engineering program at a state or private university?

What college did you graduate from and what's your name?

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Why would education matter to him? It's all about being street smart. You can make it through life pretty easily. Want me to name people that became successful even though they had no education?

... :facepalm

Lebron23
03-25-2012, 03:14 AM
I didn't make a joke, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Celtics4ever is a racists douche bag. http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/012011/situation-omg.gif

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:15 AM
LMAO. That made me laugh.

We're laughing at you, not with you.

RazorBaLade

name people that arent athletes

Celtics4ever
MLK was assassinated 5 years after the I have a Dream speech.

Malcolm left the nation because he learned the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was a false prophet and a hypocrite who fathered multiple bastards. In addition, he eventually learned after his travels to the holy city of Mecca that the nation was preaching false doctrine.

:facepalm

Joyner, what's your major? I bet you're still living in your rich step mom's basement, jagging off to Durant all day.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:16 AM
There are five/six people that called you out. Never, ever heard paranoid before and my lady is a forensic psychologist, so that's not flying. If you were taken wrong just say yo, that's not me. I would have left it at that.

Really, what does she do? I presume it's important.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:16 AM

No, you're the only one who truly got offended. A couple people chimed in because they were angry I made a joke at Rose's expense, but you have to expect that type of thing on here. I suppose you could include Celtics4ever, but since he literally put words in my mouth it's hard to take him seriously.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:18 AM

I can even name you someone random. Go look up Gurbaksh Chahal. He's my friends brother in Cali. The dude is a high school drop out.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 03:19 AM
[QUOTE=Vienceslav]Have you heard the mainstream charts that everybody listens to?
It

LA_Showtime

Steve Jobs. Celts doesn't have an argument, though. While you don't need a good education to be successful, you still have to be driven and relatively smart. And unless I'm mistaken, Jobs never cheated on his SATs and justified doing so because he grew up poor.

MASH Transit
Joyner, what's your major? I bet you're still living in your rich step mom's basement, jagging off to Durant all day.

k.palmer@mail.utexas.edu. You can find me in the University of Texas at Austin registrar.

Again, what's your name and what university did you attend? It should be easily enough to verify whether or not you graduated from an engineering program.

Go Getter
The Chinese people that come to America to get an education.are the same people from the caste of slaves?

Pretty dumb assertion. The Asian kids in colleges across America generally come from well to do families.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:20 AM
I can even name you someone random. Go look up Gurbaksh Chahal. He's my friends brother in Cali. The dude is a high school drop out.

I don't see what you're trying to prove. Of course there are successful high school drop outs. It's not like college is a prerequisite to fame and wealth. Our original argument stemmed around the fact you thought it was okay for Rose to cheat.

Flagrant 2
03-25-2012, 03:21 AM
:oldlol:

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:21 AM
k.palmer@mail.utexas.edu. You can find me in the University of Texas at Austin registrar.

Again, what's your name and what university did you attend? It should be easily enough to verify whether or not you graduated from an engineering program.

Sir, do you know Matt Hill? I believe he graduated last year. Big white boy with an afro (although he might've shaved it at some point)

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 03:22 AM
I think he meant socially inept because socially anxious really makes no sense.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Sir, do you know Matt Hill? I believe he graduated last year. Big white boy with an afro (although he might've shaved it at some point)

Sorry, don't know any Matt Hill's. It's a big school.

Celtics4ever
No genius, I don't believe you're a mechanical engineer. You can't even "engineer" yourself a competent and coherent sentence, why the hell would I believe you have the fortitude, work ethic, and intelligence to survive a 4 year engineering program at a state or private university?

What college did you graduate from and what's your name?

LMAO you want me to disclose my whole profile? Are you a gay f@gg? And I thought you were only gay for Durant.

And I went to Northeastern University here in Boston. I've worked my way up to a Project Manager position in Mechanical Engineering.

Not trying to brag, but you don't got shlt on me Joyner. I'm 23. I'll shlt on your daddy's rich boy a$$ any day. I'm a self made success, unlike you. And I paid for my own school by myself.

abraxas666
Nice trolling, but its obvious you know nothing about human reactions.

Go take a psychology class, or even better go meet real people!

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:24 AM
I think he meant socially inept because socially anxious really makes no sense.

I suppose socially inept would fit better. I mentioned somewhere that I wasn't sure what to say, but that I wanted to say something because of his annoying snot-induced crap chamber he calls a voice. Either way, anyone who took that insult seriously is a ****ing moron. Yeah, he clearly forgot what team he played for and was looking up at the scoreboard in utter confusion.

RazorBaLade

A guy that starts an online advertising company is street smart? I lol'd.

Steve Jobs. Celts doesn't have an argument, though. While you don't need a good education to be successful, you still have to be driven and relatively smart. And unless I'm mistaken, Jobs never cheated on his SATs and justified doing so because he grew up poor.

Jobs still finished HS and was accepted into college though. He just dropped out but usually that stuff happens with people that are smart and driven like you said. Gates and Einstein didn't need college either but they could have been accepted into any one.

Thats certainly not "street smarts" and proof of not needing an education to be successful. IIRC the original post was all you need is street smarts to be successful, so ridiculously wrong.

MASH Transit
LMAO you want me to disclose my whole profile? Are you a gay f@gg? And I thought you were only gay for Durant.

And I went to Northeastern University here in Boston. I've worked my way up to a Project Manager position in Mechanical Engineering.

Not trying to brag, but you don't got shlt on me Joyner. I'm 23. I'll shlt on your daddy's rich boy a$$ any day. I'm a self made success, unlike you. And I paid for my own school by myself.

What's your name?

Edit: Who do you work for?

All of this is easily verifiable.

LA_Showtime
Sorry, don't know any Matt Hill's. It's a big school.

I forgot to mention he played on the basketball team. He's like 6'10. A 6'10 white boy with afro hair. You don't see that shit often. :lol

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:25 AM

Jobs still finished HS and was accepted into college though. He just dropped out but usually that stuff happens with people that are smart and driven like you said. Gates and Einstein didn't need college either but they could have been accepted into any one.

Thats certainly not "street smarts" and proof of not needing an education to be successful.

Exactly. And again, it has nothing to do with cheating on a standardized test and justifying it because of so and so.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 03:26 AM
The Chinese people that come to America to get an education.are the same people from the caste of slaves?

Pretty dumb assertion. The Asian kids in colleges across America generally come from well to do families.

Thats racist and wrong

and yes at some point their families were all slaves. People descended from emperors arent really bringing their kids to america, brah

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:27 AM
Anne Frank? :oldlol:

Look, we can all agree that standardized tests are not the end-all-be-all of intellectual capability, but most people who are held back because of personal circumstances find a way to do well regardless.
There you go. She was bypassed. We were only taught about the leaders of the countries and such. Another one that caught me off guard was what was the significance of the conch in the Lord of the Flies. One of the answers was the military kid used it as a weapon. I was transfixed on that. I had one more which is escaping me now. But a lot of that stuff I just wasn't exposed to at that time.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 03:28 AM
I suppose socially inept would fit better. I mentioned somewhere that I wasn't sure what to say, but that I wanted to say something because of his annoying snot-induced crap chamber he calls a voice. Either way, anyone who took that insult seriously is a ****ing moron. Yeah, he clearly forgot what team he played for and was looking up at the scoreboard in utter confusion.
Clearly? Because to me it looked like he was worried that it might not count. On top of that he can't really cheer and jump and such with a sore groin that needs resting.

It's all about perception.

It's your prerogative, say what you want, however, it makes you seem like a hater and a ****boy when you comment on silly stuff like the tone of his voice and his SAT scores. No one gives a shit about those assessments now, really.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:28 AM
What's your name?

Edit: Who do you work for?

All of this is easily verifiable.

My first name is Tony. Dont get all gay on me f@gg.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 03:30 AM
There you go. She was bypassed. We were only taught about the leaders of the countries and such. Another one that caught me off guard was what was the significance of the conch in the Lord of the Flies. One of the answers was the military kid used it as a weapon. I was transfixed on that. I had one more which is escaping me now. But a lot of that stuff I just wasn't exposed to at that time.

You took the SATs at 15 in which they asked you about the significance of the conch in Lord of the flies.

Is anyone else reading this?!

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:30 AM

Dude are you serious???

The guy is a millionaire. You dont think you have to be street smart to be a self made millionaire? Are you retarded? The dude started 3 different companies and sold them all for over 10mil.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:31 AM
No, you're the only one who truly got offended. A couple people chimed in because they were angry I made a joke at Rose's expense, but you have to expect that type of thing on here. I suppose you could include Celtics4ever, but since he literally put words in my mouth it's hard to take him seriously.
Kool enough. I didn't think you were joking but its not necessary to hold on to it. You got a beer on me. :cheers:

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:32 AM
You took the SATs at 15 in which they asked you about the significance of the conch in Lord of the flies.

SATs were always filled with stupld shlt like that. But you probably just took them this year. You sound like a kid. So dont know how much they have changed.

LA_Showtime

I was supposed to read that book in high school, but for some reason or another I didn't. I want to read it eventually, though. I guess it's about a bunch of cannibals.

Dude, I can't believe you've never heard of Anne Frank. That's just ****ing weird. Haven't you ever heard the phrase: "Anne Frankly, I do Nazi how this is funny."

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza? :oldlol: (I read that joke for the first time when I was high and started crying it was so funny)

MASH Transit
My first name is Tony. Dont get all gay on me f@gg.

You don't have a last name, Tony the Italian?

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:33 AM

If you think something is wrong speak plain. Don't make assumptions cause you don't a lot of things.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 03:34 AM
Thats racist and wrong

and yes at some point their families were all slaves. People descended from emperors arent really bringing their kids to america, brah
Have you been to college? On my college campus the Asian students were among the wealthiest. Anyone that comes from overseas is either wealthy or super smart, but most likely both.

Even if my assessment happens to be wrong nothing I said was racist. It's like the new thing for dull minded white folks is to try and make a black person seem racist to make it seem like the western culture is not responsible at all for creating a racist/elitist culture.

Asians have their own culture, land, and support systems. We as blacks are behind enemy lines so to speak. Even then, you can't really use Asians in your argument because they test better than whites as well and we all know how western society has given whites an unfair advantage over he descendants of slaves. That truth is not debate worthy.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:34 AM
Clearly? Because to me it looked like he was worried that it might not count. On top of that he can't really cheer and jump and such with a sore groin that needs resting.

It's all about perception.

It's your prerogative, say what you want, however, it makes you seem like a hater and a ****boy when you comment on silly stuff like the tone of his voice and his SAT scores. No one gives a shit about those assessments now, really.

All I did was make a sarcastic comment. I'm not the one who decided to respond with these ridiculous accusations. If you don't give a shit, then stop talking about it.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:35 AM

Yeah, I have no idea what he's talking about, but it's clearly not the SATs.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:36 AM
When did you guys take the SATs? I know they're always changing the format, but I can't believe they would ever ask about Lord of the Flies.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 03:37 AM
All I did was make a sarcastic comment. I'm not the one who decided to respond with these ridiculous accusations. If you don't give a shit, then stop talking about it.
To you it was sarcastic, but in my book it was a hating ass comment that came from a place that wasn't funny. Your opinion isn't gospel youngin, and ill stop talking about of when I damn well please.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:38 AM
I was supposed to read that book in high school, but for some reason or another I didn't. I want to read it eventually, though. I guess it's about a bunch of cannibals.

Dude, I can't believe you've never heard of Anne Frank. That's just ****ing weird. Haven't you ever heard the phrase: "Anne Frankly, I do Nazi how this is funny."

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza? :oldlol: (I read that joke for the first time when I was high and started crying it was so funny)
I heard things later on. What grade did yall learn about her? To be honest, I don't recall history where they taught about people other than leaders. And I was a sponge for history.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:39 AM
To you it was sarcastic, but in my book it was a hating ass comment that came from a place that wasn't funny. Your opinion isn't gospel youngin, and ill stop talking about of when I damn well please.

You mentioned that no one gives a shit about my assessment of Rose, and yet you keep talking. What is it? Do you want me to admit that I have a deep, underlying desire to demean Rose's character or something?

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:42 AM
I heard things later on. What grade did yall learn about her? To be honest, I don't recall history where they taught about people other than leaders. And I was a sponge for history.

In 5th grade I had a teacher who specialized in WWII. She didn't go into great detail but I think that's when I first read her story. In high school I had two Englishes courses that went into more detail. I think one of them was actually called Holocaust Lit.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 03:43 AM

I was in 4th or 5th grade when I first learned of Anne Frank.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:44 AM

These kids act like that because their parents preach to them each and everyday the importance of education (my mom did as well). Which they should. But some parents make their kid's believe that if someone doesn't get an education then they are stupid/lazy etc. But getting an education isn't all there is to life. I believe everyone should do whatever they can to be successful in life, but that doesn't necessarily have to be from education. If you can be successful other ways, then why waste time with education?

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 03:46 AM
You don't have a last name, Tony the Italian?

Montesano.

Is that all you want daddy's rich boy?

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 03:47 AM
Dude are you serious???

The guy is a millionaire. You dont think you have to be street smart to be a self made millionaire? Are you retarded? The dude started 3 different companies and sold them all for over 10mil.

yeah hes just plain smart and driven.. read books to learn web design, etc.

SATs were always filled with stupld shlt like that. But you probably just took them this year. You sound like a kid. So dont know how much they have changed.

I took em like 2 years ago but I can't find anything that ever indicates they were on such things like that. The whole point of a standardized test means that its standard information, its math which is universal and then language to a certain degree that all languages have. Lord of the flies and anne frank stuff just makes no sense. I might be wrong tho

If you think something is wrong speak plain. Don't make assumptions cause you don't a lot of things.

SATs are usually taken last yr of HS and are general information not stuff like anne frank and random books. Maybe you're just talking about taking an english test at some point during 15 that was just important for your grade?

Have you been to college? On my college campus the Asian students were among the wealthiest. Anyone that comes from overseas is either wealthy or super smart, but most likely both.

Even if my assessment happens to be wrong nothing I said was racist. It's like the new thing for dull minded white folks is to try and make a black person seem racist to make it seem like the western culture is not responsible at all for creating a racist/elitist culture.

Asians have their own culture, land, and support systems. We as blacks are behind enemy lines so to speak. Even then, you can't really use Asians in your argument because they test better than whites as well and we all know how western society has given whites an unfair advantage over he descendants of slaves. That truth is not debate worthy.

Bold is racism. And no I signed up and got ot college went to orientation and then decided to not go... But here no one is wealthy. I'm in a mediocre area in the valley of los angeles, there were lots of asians but no one is particularly wealthy here. I got into CSUN

And its very stupid of you to point to all races that have achieved something for their country and to countries they immigrated to , look at your own country and what you achieve in the countries you went to, and blame everyone but yourselves for what you've achieved. The sad truth is that asians test better and blacks test worse, and maybe its time to admit that it has nothing to do with whatever set of priviliges you've decided. You had plenty of time in africa and you guys achieved squat. There's still tribes there that drink each others semen so they can grow strong (i saw it on natgeo) and russia is gigantic too but they can still get shit done. Just gotta call a spade a spade here

Also if you want to go away from poor oppressive america thats behind enemy lines, africa will take you. Bring water. Your people find it more important to make sure every child has an AK47 than water and a book. Gotta get oil to sell to make yourself rich somehow right.

when japan was bombed into oblivion they focused on education and now the entire world needs to catch up to them. I wonder if africas wars will ever end and they will do the same.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:49 AM
These kids act like that because their parents preach to them each and everyday the importance of education (my mom did as well). Which they should. But some parents make their kid's believe that if someone doesn't get an education then they are stupid/lazy etc. But getting an education isn't all their is to life. I believe everyone should do whatever they can to be successful in life, but that doesn't necessarily have to be from education. If you can be successful other ways, then why waste time with education?

... 2 + 2 = 299993939. You're an idiot, and believe me, it has nothing to do with your education (or lack thereof). I called Rose retarded because he (allegedly) cheated on his SATs, not because he failed to graduate from college with honors. It has nothing to do with his dedication to school, but the fact he had to cheat to get into school in the first place. How can you NOT understand that. Moron. Don't try and spit conceited bullshit when you can't even grasp something as simple as that.

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:50 AM
I was in 4th or 5th grade when I first learned of Anne Frank.
I moved in the fifth grade so that might explain it. But why were they asking me about her.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 03:50 AM
I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you were a dedicated scholar who failed out of school because of the ridiculous, socially-created educational disadvantages you faced because you are black. :oldlol:

I don't give a shit how bad the system is. That does not make cheating on a standardized test okay, and to act like it's justified when MILLIONS of other athletes have taken and passed those exams is stupid.

Never said it was, but it's totally understandable why he did it. the education system is bad and he saw an opportunity to support his fam. I'd say he did quite well...

Again it's hard to give a shit about school if you're taught that you're nothing but a slave.

Putting info in your head is useless unless you apply if to your situation. Public Schools and colleges fail this. There's many rappers from the 80s/90s that would run circles around college grads on subjects they pay thousands for and they didnt even graduate hs

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 03:52 AM
What I find most interesting about Clocians position is that the further away from the abolition of slavery we go, the more he finds black people become oppressed.

Clocian, do you feel another formal slavery season coming on?

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:52 AM
I moved in the fifth grade so that might explain it. But why were they asking me about her.

Well, sir, it's about time you learn who she is.

I'll keep it short and sweet:

Jew
Wrote a diary
Got scabbies, parents died, she died
Conclusion - the holocaust sucks. **** PETA for comparing animal farms to that shit.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 03:54 AM
Never said it was, but it's totally understandable why he did it. the education system is bad and he saw an opportunity to support his fam. I'd say he did quite well...

Again it's hard to give a shit about school if you're taught that you're nothing but a slave.

Putting info in your head is useless unless you apply if to your situation. Public Schools and colleges fail this. There's many rappers from the 80s/90s that would run circles around college grads on subjects they pay thousands for and they didnt even graduate hs

Instead of cheating, he could've worked hard to improve his score.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 03:57 AM
What I find most interesting about Clocians position is that the further away from the abolition of slavery we go, the more he finds black people become oppressed.

Clocian, do you feel another formal slavery season coming on?

another? we're still slaves....mentally, they just let us have physical movement.

Christianity plays a big part this. no offense to christians out there

Pointguard
03-25-2012, 03:57 AM
... 2 + 2 = 299993939. You're an idiot, and believe me, it has nothing to do with your education (or lack thereof). I called Rose retarded because he (allegedly) cheated on his SATs, not because he failed to graduate from college with honors. It has nothing to do with his dedication to school, but the fact he had to cheat to get into school in the first place. How can you NOT understand that. Moron. Don't try and spit conceited bullshit when you can't even grasp something as simple as that.
Comon now. You said five times here that you were joking. Called me paranoid four times. Then you say this???

Tenchi Ryu
03-25-2012, 03:59 AM
Do you have any factual evidence of him cheating? Cause clearly you must know more than the investigation team that concluded no wrong doing...

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 03:59 AM

ultimately what would that do? ok he passed the test w/o help, now what?

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 04:01 AM
Comon now. You said five times here that you were joking. Called me paranoid four times. Then you say this???

I have no idea how to explain this, but I'll try. Yes, I was joking. I don't actually think Rose is retarded, but I do think it's retarded to cheat on an exam when he could've easily put in the work and done it himself.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 04:04 AM
We keep bringing up Rose, but I was talking about Celts and the idea that cheating's okay because Rose was brought up in a bad neighboor with no money. Comprende?

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 04:07 AM
another? we're still slaves....mentally, they just let us have physical movement.

Christianity plays a big part this. no offense to christians out there

Ok so does not that mean you want to fight very strongly for education? More black team owners, more black radio station owners. Less black movie stars more black producers. So on and so on.

Don't you hate that Rose chose to be okay with just using his body to get his money and dribble the ball for a living? What you want is black kids listening to black role models that lead by example and educate themselves.

Rose is a stereotype. A ton of white people went, OF COURSE at the same time when "black athlete cheats on SAT but can dunk" was on the news. But people like neil degrasse are a step in the direction you want, right? It's hilarious that you're okay with a black dude cheating tests to get ahead of life and play a sport for 25 years. You sure you want educated blacks that have to study for tests?

Mr. Jabbar
03-25-2012, 04:10 AM
Do not ever underestimate the mind of an artifficially media-inflated players ego, some of these pps would rlly like to know their team can't win w/o them. Don't get me wrong, this could happen to kobe or lebron too (my most loved / hated player), its not about drose in particular. It's just the f'ked way things are nowdays.

Keyword being "mind" not heart.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 04:24 AM
Ok so does not that mean you want to fight very strongly for education? More black team owners, more black radio station owners. Less black movie stars more black producers. So on and so on.

Don't you hate that Rose chose to be okay with just using his body to get his money and dribble the ball for a living? What you want is black kids listening to black role models that lead by example and educate themselves.

Rose is a stereotype. A ton of white people went, OF COURSE at the same time when "black athlete cheats on SAT but can dunk" was on the news. But people like neil degrasse are a step in the direction you want, right?

It would be nice yes, but you gotta respect people's current understanding. Im not gonna bomb him just because he plays bball. Just like I'm not gonna bomb gays even though it's anti life.

blacks dont need public "education". We need knowledge of self. That's the solution right there to black peoples problems which really is the world's problem...however they refuse to teach it for obvious reasons. blacks today hate themselves. It's why we straighten our hair just like european, it's why we act like the european, and kill each other in the streets

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 04:26 AM
I don't see how race plays a role in any of this. Poverty and poor education are not solely a black phenomenon. There are plenty of uneducated whites, Mexicans, Asians, etc.

I guess the main argument I want to address is Celtics4ever's belief that kids who grow up in impoverished neighborhoods should be allowed to cheat because of their upbringings. That is ****ing stupid.

LA_Showtime
03-25-2012, 04:28 AM
ultimately what would that do? ok he passed the test w/o help, now what?

What's the point of working when you could simply steal? Why date and have kids when you could go around raping women? ... I don't understand.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 04:28 AM
It would be nice yes, but you gotta respect people's current understanding. Im not gonna bomb him just because he plays bball. Just like I'm not gonna bomb gays even though it's anti life.

blacks dont need public "education". We need knowledge of self. That's the solution right there to black peoples problems which really is the world's problem...however they refuse to teach it for obvious reasons. blacks today hate themselves. It's why we straighten our hair just like european, it's why we act like the european, and kill each other in the streets

What you're saying is that white people have corrupted blacks and this in between way of life is the problem?

Can you give me an example of a time period and accomplishments by black people when they understood their inner self in africa and did their thing? Pre white corruption? Same with asians give me their accomplishments and way of life pre white corruption. lets compare the difference/

I'd like to hear the argument for why black people should stay segregated from europeans, your proposal sounds like a step backwards. Closer back to living in villages in the forest instead of taking more steps forward and unifying.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 04:34 AM

Rose is a stereotype. A ton of white people went, OF COURSE at the same time when "black athlete cheats on SAT but can dunk" was on the news. But people like neil degrasse are a step in the direction you want, right? It's hilarious that you're okay with a black dude cheating tests to get ahead of life and play a sport for 25 years. You sure you want educated blacks that have to study for tests?

nvr said it was ok to cheat but I understand why he would do it. Let me say this, I've learned more in less than 1 year studying about REAL history outside of school than I did in my 12 years in the public schools. The only useful class in schools today is math, for it does not lie.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 04:39 AM
nvr said it was ok to cheat but I understand why he would do it. Let me say this, I've learned more in less than 1 year studying about REAL history outside of school than I did in my 12 years in the public schools. The only useful class in schools today is math, for it does not lie.

but your determination of useful history is biased. As a black dude youre gnna be way more interested in what your ancestors did than why caesers fat ass was stabbed, but Rome is much more significant to know about today because of the changes its made directly to the future. I care way about what my ancestors did than what black ones did. You can't say that means one is less important jsut because you like it less.

For my life, art history matters a billion times more than the crap I learned about ancient rome and stuff. But I can't say that means the other is completely useless for everyone.

I am of the belief that school teaches you how to learn more than actually gives worthwhile information though. Maybe in the past school actually mattered but at this point it should only serve to teach you the proper ways to learn and help guide you to understand what you want to learn. The rest is good universities and the internet.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 04:39 AM
What's the point of working when you could simply steal? Why date and have kids when you could go around raping women? ... I don't understand.

that's not what I meant. I said "Ok, he passed the test w/o cheating"

So the question is, what does this do for him? The information would be in my head only to forget it the next day. It's useless unless it applies to you and you can use it.

White Mamba
03-25-2012, 04:41 AM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/976011/d-rose-dance_medium.gif:roll: :roll: LBJ look so bad on that gif:roll: :roll:

MJ(Mean John)
03-25-2012, 04:43 AM

Wow..

poido123
03-25-2012, 04:44 AM
Well Im going to ignore the inequality rants that have engulfed the last few ages here, and answer to the thread title.

You cannot be serious for questioning/mocking Rose's reaction here? lol Exactly what I would of done if I wasnt sure if the game winning shot had counted..

Some of these Heat fans have gone mad as hell, evidenced on the Raptors/ Bulls gamethread today, they cannot believe Bulls keep winning with key players they have missing all the time.

With rose out, Im sure Heat fans have been sweating on a loss or two, so that the Heat might take the number 1 seed...:lol Probably still mad as hell that we beat them without rose too :roll:

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 04:44 AM
that's not what I meant. I said "Ok, he passed the test w/o cheating"

So the question is, what does this do for him? The information would be in my head only to forget it the next day. It's useless unless it applies to you and you can use it.

Its about principle. He can't cheat at something thats tough for him just because its a road block to do what hes actually good at.

This is why these dudes end up like antoine and iverson. Just because you're really good at something doesn't mean you can screw your way through the general education a person should have. It might not teach them anything besides discipline and working hard at something they aren't naturally good at.

Can't just cheat and steal your way through all challenges besides the one thing you're good at. What kind of message is that sending that the guy who can run and dunk really fast doesn't need to learn how to formulate a single coherent sentence?

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 04:47 AM
for what its worth, I say that from the mightily high horse I sit on from getting through school never reading a book and doing all book reports and questions etc from cliffnotes online.

haha.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 04:49 AM
What you're saying is that white people have corrupted blacks and this in between way of life is the problem?

Can you give me an example of a time period and accomplishments by black people when they understood their inner self in africa and did their thing? Pre white corruption? Same with asians give me their accomplishments and way of life pre white corruption. lets compare the difference/

I'd like to hear the argument for why black people should stay segregated from europeans, your proposal sounds like a step backwards. Closer back to living in villages in the forest instead of taking more steps forward and unifying.

The egyptians knew who they were. They were gods and the people who taught the europeans how to live, you had the hebews of canaan aka israel of today. you have the places like ethiopia, timbuktu, and sudan that were beautiful places. the holy city of mecca, and the "middle east"(which is africa). over in the americas you had the mayans, omecs, native indians, etc.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 04:52 AM
yeah hes just plain smart and driven.. read books to learn web design, etc.

I took em like 2 years ago but I can't find anything that ever indicates they were on such things like that. The whole point of a standardized test means that its standard information, its math which is universal and then language to a certain degree that all languages have. Lord of the flies and anne frank stuff just makes no sense. I might be wrong tho

SATs are usually taken last yr of HS and are general information not stuff like anne frank and random books. Maybe you're just talking about taking an english test at some point during 15 that was just important for your grade?

Bold is racism. And no I signed up and got ot college went to orientation and then decided to not go... But here no one is wealthy. I'm in a mediocre area in the valley of los angeles, there were lots of asians but no one is particularly wealthy here. I got into CSUN

And its very stupid of you to point to all races that have achieved something for their country and to countries they immigrated to , look at your own country and what you achieve in the countries you went to, and blame everyone but yourselves for what you've achieved. The sad truth is that asians test better and blacks test worse, and maybe its time to admit that it has nothing to do with whatever set of priviliges you've decided. You had plenty of time in africa and you guys achieved squat. There's still tribes there that drink each others semen so they can grow strong (i saw it on natgeo) and russia is gigantic too but they can still get shit done. Just gotta call a spade a spade here

Also if you want to go away from poor oppressive america thats behind enemy lines, africa will take you. Bring water. Your people find it more important to make sure every child has an AK47 than water and a book. Gotta get oil to sell to make yourself rich somehow right.

when japan was bombed into oblivion they focused on education and now the entire world needs to catch up to them. I wonder if africas wars will ever end and they will do the same.

"If someone has enough money to travel from their country to go to school then most likely they are rich or smart." If you think that is wrong then fine but calling it racist is truly ignorant.

Comparing Africa to Japan and telling g me to go back to Africa is ignorant as well.

Africa has achieved nothing? We as blacks have done nothing for our country?

Enuff said. You're a moron.

MJ(Mean John)
03-25-2012, 04:52 AM

Are you really black man? You're just spitting some stupid ass shit out.
Just stop man.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 04:53 AM
And lol at you pointing to what some African tribes eat. They eat some pretty crazy shit in Asia , there are areas that choose not to be technologically advanced as well. You sir, need to read more.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 04:56 AM
Its about principle. He can't cheat at something thats tough for him just because its a road block to do what hes actually good at.

This is why these dudes end up like antoine and iverson. Just because you're really good at something doesn't mean you can screw your way through the general education a person should have. It might not teach them anything besides discipline and working hard at something they aren't naturally good at.

Can't just cheat and steal your way through all challenges besides the one thing you're good at. What kind of message is that sending that the guy who can run and dunk really fast doesn't need to learn how to formulate a single coherent sentence?

I've said thousands of times that nobody should cheat but not everybodys situation is the same. Outside the cheating rose seems like a good dude correct. So given the info I gave throughout the thread you should be able to understand why he cheated(has this even been proven btw?).

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 04:58 AM
The egyptians knew who they were. They were gods and the people who taught the europeans how to live, you had the hebews of canaan aka israel of today. you have the places like ethiopia, timbuktu, and sudan that were beautiful places. the holy city of mecca, and the "middle east"(which is africa). over in the americas you had the mayans, omecs, native indians, etc.

I don't understand how egyptians, hebrews and arabs are black people. What was achieved in ethopia? Do you feel they are as civilized or were as civilized to the level of white areas? If not it would make sense that they need to catch up, not find the inner self that took place back then.

"If someone has enough money to travel from their country to go to school then most likely they are rich or smart." If you think that is wrong then fine but calling it racist is truly ignorant.

Comparing Africa to Japan and telling g me to go back to Africa is ignorant as well.

Africa has achieved nothing? We as blacks have done nothing for our country?

Enuff said. You're a moron.

You didn't say someone, did you? I think you said asians that go to school here are all rich and smart.

What have black people done for africa? Compared to asians europeans russians to their home countries.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Are you really black man? You're just spitting some stupid ass shit out.
Just stop man.

:oldlol: what exactly upsets you man?

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 05:05 AM
I don't understand how egyptians, hebrews and arabs are black people. What was achieved in ethopia? Do you feel they are as civilized or were as civilized to the level of white areas? If not it would make sense that they need to catch up, not find the inner self that took place back then.

You didn't say someone, did you? I think you said asians that go to school here are all rich and smart.

What have black people done for africa? Compared to asians europeans russians to their home countries.
I said "comes to school here" meaning they are not American.

As in, if someone can afford to send their kod to school in a foreign country then their kid most likely got a scholarship or their parents are rich.

I'm not going into Africa with you son you gotta do your own homework. Just now that you need to read more because Africa, while having many problems, is a great continent with wonderful people and history.

Funny how you can see racism in my statement but can't see any racism or prejudice in ypur claim that Africans have done nothing exactly.

Tenchi Ryu
03-25-2012, 05:08 AM
Well Im going to ignore the inequality rants that have engulfed the last few ages here, and answer to the thread title.

You cannot be serious for questioning/mocking Rose's reaction here? lol Exactly what I would of done if I wasnt sure if the game winning shot had counted..

Whats funny is that they try to use this opportunity to get on Rose, but they could have had a bigger target. Word is that Thibs was absolutely pissed with this performance, even WITH the win.

But thats what makes them such a good team. Thibs don't want them to get into the mentality of good enough, or to just say who cares we got the win. If the performance was bad, he'll let them know in practice the next day, win or loss.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 05:08 AM
Western ignorance rears it's ugly head once again. Lol@Arabs and especially Egyptians not being black or related to Africa.

It's not called the "craddle of civilation" for nothing you savages.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 05:09 AM

all people of color are "black". You have some people all over the world darker than some "African Americans" and yet they are somehow not black :biggums:? blake griffin, landry fields, jason kidd, mike bibby, matt barnes. these are black people.

this is divide and conquer. Constantine: "In hoc signo vinces"

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 05:10 AM
I said "comes to school here" meaning they are not American.

As in, if someone can afford to send their kod to school in a foreign country then their kid most likely got a scholarship or their parents are rich.

I'm not going into Africa with you son you gotta do your own homework. Just now that you need to read more because Africa, while having many problems, is a great continent with wonderful people and history.

Funny how you can see racism in my statement but can't see any racism or prejudice in ypur claim that Africans have done nothing exactly.

We weren't talking about some sort of asian people that fly their kids out here to go to school. We were talking about people who immigrated from asia as former slaves and lived here for generations.

I've did some searching and I can't find anything that displays black people ever doing anything past the small villages in jungles with rocks and sticks. I'm not talking about africa as a whole here, I'm talking about BLACK Only contribution to africa. I can't find anything. Please educate me.

tomtucker
03-25-2012, 05:11 AM
OR, since this was a regular season game, he did not think there was reason to act like you just won the stanley cup

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 05:12 AM
all people of color are "black". You have some people all over the world darker than some "African Americans" and yet they are somehow not black :biggums:? blake griffin, landry fields, jason kidd, mike bibby, matt barnes. these are black people.

Some people think all Africans have to be jet black, have thick lips, jump high, love white women and chicken, and run fast/have endurance.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 05:14 AM
We weren't talking about some sort of asian people that fly their kids out here to go to school. We were talking about people who immigrated from asia as former slaves and lived here for generations.

I've did some searching and I can't find anything that displays black people ever doing anything past the small villages in jungles with rocks and sticks. I'm not talking about africa as a whole here, I'm talking about BLACK Only contribution to africa. I can't find anything. Please educate me.
I was talking about foreigners. You have proven in this thread , for all those who held that false assumption, that all Asians are not smart.

Again, I'm not doing your homework for you. Stay an ignorant condescending moron...

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 05:14 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people

Arab-blacks are not just blacks.

Note: Some historians estimate that as many as 14 million black slaves were transported across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert in the Arab slave trade from 650 to 1900 CE

They weren't enslaving themselves. There was a large amoutn of black people that were NOT mixed with coloured. Black, White, Asian (mostly Indian), and Coloured. Coloured. The Coloured group included people of mixed Bantu, Khoisan, and European

you cant just piggy back on it.. It's like saying romans and greeks share achievements because they were both not black. They are two different civilizations as were the non mixed pure blacks of africa. They lived in jungles and threw rocks at animals. When they were enslaved and mixed they became the ones that were found in egypt.

I am not trying to be condescending btw, just succinct in getting to the point.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Again, I'm not doing your homework for you. Stay an ignorant condescending moron...

If you're not willing to prove me wrong I have no incentive to do any more research than I already have and posted above.

If you're fine with another european dude unaware of your culture then so be it but this is your chance to truly educate someone on something they don't know and haven't been able to find.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 05:17 AM
OR, since this was a regular season game, he did not think there was reason to act like you just won the stanley cup
This. I guess Rose should just shuck and jive like chicken George with a big fat fake smile on his face and then they'll be happy.

Go Getter
03-25-2012, 05:19 AM
If you're not willing to prove me wrong I have no incentive to do any more research than I already have and posted above.

If you're fine with another european dude unaware of your culture then so be it but this is your chance to truly educate someone on something they don't know and haven't been able to find.
I don't care about what your incentive is. If you actually think that Africans have done nothing of note for Africa then you are a lost cause and you aren't worth my time. I teach and mentor kids not grown ass fools.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 05:21 AM
I don't care about what your incentive is. If you actually think that Africans have done nothing of note for Africa then you are a lost cause and you aren't worth my time. I teach and mentor kids not grown ass fools.

Well then I'm going to stick with my belief that you're piggybacking on achievements of a mixed race. The black people that stayed back after others went on to explore other parts of the world lived in tribes and did nothing of value until they came back for you.

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Some people think all Africans have to be jet black, have thick lips, jump high, love white women and chicken, and run fast/have endurance.

Who's fault is that? There happen to be african tribes like the Massai I beileve they are called that to this day breed their fastest and strongest together.

Thats a way of life you've chosen when you live in the jungle and hunt with arrows in 2012.

Clocian-IGN
03-25-2012, 05:34 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people

Arab-blacks are not just blacks.

Note: Some historians estimate that as many as 14 million black slaves were transported across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert in the Arab slave trade from 650 to 1900 CE

They weren't enslaving themselves. There was a large amoutn of black people that were NOT mixed with coloured. Black, White, Asian (mostly Indian), and Coloured. Coloured. The Coloured group included people of mixed Bantu, Khoisan, and European

you cant just piggy back on it.. It's like saying romans and greeks share achievements because they were both not black. They are two different civilizations as were the non mixed pure blacks of africa. They lived in jungles and threw rocks at animals. When they were enslaved and mixed they became the ones that were found in egypt.

I am not trying to be condescending btw, just succinct in getting to the point.

arab-blacks aren't black? what? The original arabs were def black. The Moors were the ones who got the europeans out of the dark ages.They had control of of europe for 900 years until the european got enough knowledge and kicked them out...

Also for the Asians. The first emperors called themselves black emperors.

http://clyde.winters.tripod.com/junezine/id1.html

RazorBaLade
03-25-2012, 06:12 AM
arab-blacks aren't black? what? The original arabs were def black. The Moors were the ones who got the europeans out of the dark ages.They had control of of europe for 900 years until the european got enough knowledge and kicked them out...

Also for the Asians. The first emperors called themselves black emperors.

http://clyde.winters.tripod.com/junezine/id1.html

It's hard to find sources. You'd think there'd be some sort of easily accessible genetic map of all peoples by now. Thats a really ratty ass webpage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_people

It says arabs are mesopitamians, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamians

which in turn are iraqi people who are "The Iraqi people are a Caucasian people"

So i don't really know arabs are black.

Likewise, I dont think I see anything about "The Blacks ruled China until around 1000-700 BC. " from the site you linked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China

in wiki article.

rather confusing. From what I understand if a genetic map were to exist it would be

black in africa -> black heads to middle east and become white -> black and white mix to become arab -> white move on to asia and stay -> arab + white mix to become european.

Maybe not though. Perhaps blacks became arabs and then arabs became white, which is probably what youre saying but again wiki says arabs are white and I don't think whites are descended from arabs. confusing as fuark

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 10:59 AM
I never said it's ok for him to cheat because he grew up poor you fulckin dumb retard. I said it doesnt matter if he cheated or not because it's not like he was going to college to become a doctor or something. We all knew he was going there to play ball so he can go straight to the NBA after. Why is that so hard to understand?

If it was some dude from a poor family that was going to college to become a doctor, engineer etc. then of course it would be stupid for him to cheat and I would be against that.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Thank you. They barely beat the ****ln raptors.

macpierce
03-25-2012, 11:09 AM
rose fans are more sensitive than lebron fans :oldlol:

seriously how did this thread become about race and how blacks are struggling in academics

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Montesano.

Is that all you want daddy's rich boy?

No one named Tony Montesano graduated from Northeastern's mechanical engineering program in 2006.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 11:49 AM

Egypt, aka the cradle of civilization. Next question.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-25-2012, 12:18 PM
People need to stop blaming others for their short comings (only ignints do that), and look to better themselves. Quit the 'owe me' 'bringing us down' mentality. No one owes you shit, you do you.

Celtics4ever
03-25-2012, 12:47 PM
No one named Tony Montesano graduated from Northeastern's mechanical engineering program in 2006.
So youre going to tell me if I graduated from my college or not? Lmao g@y f@gg. I don't need to prove you shlt. All you need to know is that I am and I'm going to be more successful than you are or will be.

For gods sake, you spend your whole time on this message board making 3 different accounts and you've been banned how many times? Joyner, you're just one of those guys thats living off of your dads money. If you really were determined and focused you wouldn't be on this message board 24/7.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 12:56 PM
So youre going to tell me if I graduated from my college or not? Lmao g@y f@gg. I don't need to prove you shlt. All you need to know is that I am and I'm going to be more successful than you are or will be.

For gods sake, you spend your whole time on this message board making 3 different accounts and you've been banned how many times? Joyner, you're just one of those guys thats living off of your dads money. If you really were determined and focused you wouldn't be on this message board 24/7.

I'm not Joyner, you imbecile. :facepalm

If you weren't an ignorant fool you'd have noticed the differences in our syntax. However, I'm sure like the genius you've proven to be, you'll respond with some nonsense about how I'm lying or denying my identity or whatever.

nitric0
03-25-2012, 12:57 PM
200+ replies? :biggums:

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 02:17 PM

At the start of the Egyptian empires, there were no Arabs nor Greeks. They didn't exist. The former didn't conquer and occupy Egypt until the 6th century AD(there wasn't a "middle east" until after WWII), and the latter until the 3rd century BCE. Considering lower and upper Egyptian were unified under the first Pharaoh in 3150 BCE(Europe was underdeveloped at this point. Indigenous tribal cultures mostly, with a few cave based peoples), that's a separation of 2800 years(Pyramids, medicine, advanced mathematics, astrology and astronomy, philosophy, etc; all developed during this period) between the beginning of the Egyptian empires and Egypt being occupied by someone other than it's original inhabitants. The question is, who originally occupied Egypt? That's simple. The originally Egyptians were migrants from the south; from Nubia.

You should have sense enough to know that Nubian's are black Africans.

NumberSix
03-25-2012, 02:28 PM
At the start of the Egyptian empires, there were no Arabs nor Greeks. They didn't exist. The former didn't conquer and occupy Egypt until the 6th century AD(there wasn't a "middle east" until after WWII), and the latter until the 3rd century BCE. Considering lower and upper Egyptian were unified under the first Pharaoh in 3150 BCE(Europe was underdeveloped at this point. Indigenous tribal cultures mostly, with a few cave based peoples), that's a separation of 2800 years(Pyramids, medicine, advanced mathematics, astrology and astronomy, philosophy, etc; all developed during this period) between the beginning of the Egyptian empires and Egypt being occupied by someone other than it's original inhabitants. The question is, who originally occupied Egypt? That's simple. The originally Egyptians were migrants from the south; from Nubia.

You should have sense enough to know that Nubian's are black Africans.
First of all. NEVER take anyone seriously who uses this "common era" nonsense. Especially if they use Anno Domini at the same time for some reason. They usually have an agenda to spread revisionist history.

Second, I really hope you don't think what you said about the "Middle East" is true. That's just too stupid for words.

MASH Transit
03-25-2012, 02:39 PM
First of all. NEVER take anyone seriously who uses this "common era" nonsense. Especially if they use Anno Domini at the same time for some reason. They usually have an agenda to spread revisionist history.

This is how universities teach it. Sit in any lecture of a CC course and you'll see this to be true.

Second, I really hope you don't think what you said about the "Middle East" is true. That's just too stupid for words.

What was the Middle East as it is known today prior to last century?

nathanjizzle
03-25-2012, 02:43 PM
rose has a groin injury, he cant walk run jump up or down. thats why he stood there, he cant run to his teammates to celebrate.

also i would like to add, he probably did jump up out the chair and started running towards loul but probably hurt himself again thats why he was like oh shit.

NumberSix
03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
This is how universities teach it. Sit in any lecture of a CC course and you'll see this to be true.
I've never in my life heard anyone use "BCE" and "AD" at the same time. They either use "BC, AD" or "BCE, CE".

What was the Middle East as it is known today prior to last century?
You're gonna have to be more specific if you want a real answer.