Mar. 28: vs Orlando
Mar. 30: @ Atlanta
Mar. 31: vs Cleveland
Apr. 3: @ Indiana
Apr. 5: @ Orlando
Apr. 8: vs Chicago
Apr. 10: @ Chicago
Apr. 11: @ Milwaukee

Extremely difficult schedule. Hit by so many injuries I must admit I would be more than satisfied with a 4-4 over that stretch.
That would put us dead even at .500 with 8 more games to play.

2 games we should win are Cavs at home and Bucks on the road.
Hopefully we can snatch a few others too.

If we can somehow survive these 8 games with a solid advantage over the Bucks (2.5 games right now) we should be set for the playoffs.

airchibundo507
03-27-2012, 12:25 PM
this is comparable to the stretch where we went 0-6 under MDA.

I really think the team won't miss a beat without Amare. But not if Lin, Melo and Jeffries are banged up and continue to miss games.

percelloveknicks
03-27-2012, 12:31 PM
With all the injuries it's really hard to predict, man im just getting on my knees and hoping fot the best, the melo injury scares me the most

Clutch
03-27-2012, 12:37 PM
With all the injuries it's really hard to predict, man im just getting on my knees and hoping fot the best, the melo injury scares me the most
Melo will be fine,he might miss a week or two but long term he shouldn't have any problems.

Amare is the one I'm worried about.

Hopefully we'll be able to make the playoff despite all the injuries.

Sarcastic
03-27-2012, 01:22 PM
They are going to need some big contributions from JR Smith, Shumpert, and Novak.

Clutch
03-27-2012, 01:28 PM
They are going to need some big contributions from JR Smith, Shumpert, and Novak.
I agree,but anything is possible as long as we keep playing great defense.
Woodson should try to draw up some plays for Novak (I remember he drew 2 nice plays for the end of the quarter when Novak hit a three).

Melo and Lin are questionable for tomorrow's game. :rolleyes:
Is it better to sit them out ?

franchize
03-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Truth be told. Melo never healed from the 1st time he pulled his groin. I was saying this before when everyone was on his "Melo sucks" bandwagon. I admittedly started watch that LaLa reality show around the time Chris Paul made that shocking comment about teaming up in NY. I hate reality shows, but I think LaLa is kinda cool (and sexy) and the show is WAY different from your typical hoodrat chick reality show. It's pretty funny and silly. Then, my wife started watching it too. So I kinda watch when I can. Last week it came on, and the episode was filmed around the time we played Portland. As she was talking to her cousin, she mentions all the stuff he has to do after the game. She CLEARLY says he does rehabs everyday on his wrist, knee and groin. I immediately did this --->:facepalm The first thing I thought of was how quick Antoni was to thrust him and Amare back in the lineup. Then, this morning, my theory was further cemented. Josh Harrelson, in an interview, basically reveals that his wrist isn't fully healed. In fact, he said that he can't bend it all the way back yet. Then I read about Baron Davis saying he wasn't even sure he'd be able to walk this season.

I say all this to say: I know we are in a playoff race, but let's be realistic. We aren't winning any rings this year. We could cause long term damage to our players by rushing them back just to win a few games. Let guys heal properly!

percelloveknicks
03-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Keep it real ur wife makes you watch the show, cuz my wife makes me watch it lmfao. What about the episode la la was in her panties and bra? DAMN!!!!!!!

Clutch
03-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Keep it real ur wife makes you watch the show, cuz my wife makes me watch it lmfao. What about the episode la la was in her panties and bra? DAMN!!!!!!!
Pics or it didn't happen :D

franchize
03-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Pics or it didn't happen :D

Oh it happened alright. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Heres one of many beautiful angles VH1 bestowed upon my perverted eyes!:

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/lala-underwear.bmp

franchize
03-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Sop her up with a biscuit!

http://tattletailzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/n3uuqe.jpg

knickscity
03-27-2012, 05:40 PM
La La=Yummy in English

Jasi
03-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Truth be told. Melo never healed from the 1st time he pulled his groin. I was saying this before when everyone was on his "Melo sucks" bandwagon. I admittedly started watch that LaLa reality show around the time Chris Paul made that shocking comment about teaming up in NY. I hate reality shows, but I think LaLa is kinda cool (and sexy) and the show is WAY different from your typical hoodrat chick reality show. It's pretty funny and silly. Then, my wife started watching it too. So I kinda watch when I can. Last week it came on, and the episode was filmed around the time we played Portland. As she was talking to her cousin, she mentions all the stuff he has to do after the game. She CLEARLY says he does rehabs everyday on his wrist, knee and groin. I immediately did this --->:facepalm The first thing I thought of was how quick Antoni was to thrust him and Amare back in the lineup. Then, this morning, my theory was further cemented. Josh Harrelson, in an interview, basically reveals that his wrist isn't fully healed. In fact, he said that he can't bend it all the way back yet. Then I read about Baron Davis saying he wasn't even sure he'd be able to walk this season.

I say all this to say: I know we are in a playoff race, but let's be realistic. We aren't winning any rings this year. We could cause long term damage to our players by rushing them back just to win a few games. Let guys heal properly!

You've tried your luck franchize but despite all these words and bla bla bla... you didn't manage to hide it:
YOU WATCH A REALITY SHOW :roll:

percelloveknicks
03-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Hey chize wat about the episode when she eent to the gym and told the trainer that if she wasnt married, he would have a chance, i was heated on that shit. My wife was laughing cuz she no not to say no shit like that, melo soft as hell for that one.

knickscity
03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
My wife doesn't force me to watch no reality TV show.

Man up guys.:lol

j/k keep her happy, and she'll always return the favor.:D

franchize
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
I pick my battles. Its better than Glee. Thats where I gotta draw the line. Jasi, its called racking up cool points. Let me school you grasshopper. Problem with guys is, we give gifts when gifts are expected. Holidays, birthdays, anniversaries etc. You go and blow your money on a gift just to stay out of the dog house. Ive found my tactic but my friends r too stubborn to try it. Its really simple. Ill b glad to give you n online tutorial in the off topic section anytime lol. Ive been married less than a year but my wife and I have known each other since HS. Im not the most romantic or affectionate guy but I do enuff to not be the featured topic when my wife n her friends have their waiting to exhale moments :oldlol:

Sarcastic
03-27-2012, 10:49 PM
So you guys want Rasheed Wallace or what?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J9lkbTosp9I/Se_sTsGvE0I/AAAAAAAAAJw/IsaheiDIKdc/s400/rasheed-wallace.jpg

knickscity
03-28-2012, 12:06 AM
I thought the Lakers and Heat turned him down for being out of NBA shape?

franchize
03-28-2012, 08:38 AM
WE have enough technical fouls waiting to happen as it is.

Clutch
03-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Our 8 game schedule is extremely tough but Celtics have a really tough schedule too:

Look at their next 8 games:
Mar. 30: @ Minnesota
Apr. 1: vs Miami
Apr. 4: vs San Antonio
Apr. 5: @ Chicago
Apr. 7: @ Indiana
Apr. 8: vs Philadelphia
Apr. 10: @ Miami
Apr. 11: vs Atlanta

Maybe even worse than ours.

knickscity
03-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Our 8 game schedule is extremely tough but Celtics have a really tough schedule too:

Look at their next 8 games:
Mar. 30: @ Minnesota
Apr. 1: vs Miami
Apr. 4: vs San Antonio
Apr. 5: @ Chicago
Apr. 7: @ Indiana
Apr. 8: vs Philadelphia
Apr. 10: @ Miami
Apr. 11: vs Atlanta

Maybe even worse than ours.
Boston falls out of the playoff race with their stretch coming up.

Clutch
03-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Toughest remaining strength of schedule (by Opp W-L):
1. Boston .556
2. Phoenix .542
3. Sacramento .536
4. Dallas .534
5. Golden State .530

Softest remaining strength of schedule (by Opp W-L):
1. Milwaukee .435
2. Atlanta .441
3. Philadelphia .460
4. Orlando .463
5. Charlotte .466

What will be easier,stay in front of Milwaukee or pass Boston in the standings ?

franchize
03-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Personally, I don't mind staying at the 8th seed. Unless we can get the 6th, Im just find playing Chicago. I have faith in us being able to beat Miami on any given day, but not for 4 games in a series. Chicago locks up defensively. Probably the best defensive team in the league. That being said, if Amare's healthy, we'll have 2 guys that could light any team up on any given night no matter how well they're being played.

I would love to play Orlando moreso than Philly or Indiana. I think if you close out on Orlando's shooters, you should be good to go. I think the best way to play them is NOT to double Dwight.

Bano114
03-31-2012, 08:44 AM
Personally, I don't mind staying at the 8th seed. Unless we can get the 6th, Im just find playing Chicago. I have faith in us being able to beat Miami on any given day, but not for 4 games in a series. Chicago locks up defensively. Probably the best defensive team in the league. That being said, if Amare's healthy, we'll have 2 guys that could light any team up on any given night no matter how well they're being played.

I would love to play Orlando moreso than Philly or Indiana. I think if you close out on Orlando's shooters, you should be good to go. I think the best way to play them is NOT to double Dwight.

That is the best way to play them...and the reason the Orlando Magic win so many games is because the other team cant afford to not double Dwight. Most teams don't have the type of defensive Center with enough size to hold his own with Dwight....so he gets doubled, and players like Jason Richardson, Turk, JJ Reddick and Ryan Anderson all get open 3's.

The Knicks though, we have Tyson Chandler, who can play Dwight very well defensively. We give less open shots to Orlando, which can really throw them off their game.

That's why I think you're right and Orlando would be the best team for us to play in the first round because we can match up very well with them.

Losing to Hawks hurt the chances of that happening greatly though. We're 3 and a half games back of the 6th seed I think? We could've been 1 and a half.

Clutch
04-03-2012, 10:48 AM
We're 2-1 so far. I said I would be satisfied with 4-4 during this stretch and I stick to it.
Let's beat the Bulls at MSG and Bucks on the road and it's enough for me.

Bucks are the obvious choice but do you want to know why I want us to beat the Bulls ? Because they are the toughest opponent out of all and that game is at MSG so it would be a memorable experience because the atmosphere would be astonishing.

I just looked at our schedule after this 8 game stretch.
We're having a 3 game home stand against the Wizards,Heat and Celtics. We could be able to go 2-1.

If we can stay in front of Milwaukee before the last 5 games I think we should be able to get into the playoffs.
4 out of 5 Knicks last games are on the road but against not so tough opponents (Nets,Cavaliers,Hawks,Bobcats) and we're playing the Clippers at home.

I think we'll find out how good are we on Wednesday (in 8 days,after the game against the Bucks).

Just one more thing,Knicks are undefeated at home under Mike Woodson,7-0 :rockon:

franchize
04-03-2012, 11:22 AM
:banghead:

I feel like we've played Indiana 30 times already. GEEZ. I'm so tired of seeing us play them lol

Clutch
04-03-2012, 11:27 AM
:banghead:

I feel like we've played Indiana 30 times already. GEEZ. I'm so tired of seeing us play them lol
I hate playing against the Celtics. Same shit every game.

1)Knicks grab a 10+ lead at the half.
2)Celtics come out strong in the 2nd half and get a 5+ lead.
3)Knicks come back,take a lead a few seconds before the end.
4)Pierce,Ray or KG hit a game winner
5)Knicks lose another game against the Celtics in a heartbreaking fashion.

We beat them like once in the last 2-3 years and that happened when Paul "the Knicks killer" Pierce was out.

knickscity
04-03-2012, 05:51 PM
I hate playing against the Celtics. Same shit every game.

1)Knicks grab a 10+ lead at the half.
2)Celtics come out strong in the 2nd half and get a 5+ lead.
3)Knicks come back,take a lead a few seconds before the end.
4)Pierce,Ray or KG hit a game winner
5)Knicks lose another game against the Celtics in a heartbreaking fashion.

We beat them like once in the last 2-3 years and that happened when Paul "the Knicks killer" Pierce was out.
You forget the most critical piece.....

3a. Coach drops the ball on a crucial play which usually leads up to points 4 & 5.

Woodson seems able to remedy this dilemna.

Clutch
04-04-2012, 01:47 PM
If Melo continues to play like this we'll be able to be in every game.
Defense is what killed us in the last 2 losses (Hawks and Pacers).

Melo since Amare and Lin went down:

29.4 points , 8 rebounds , 2.6 assists , 2 steals , 1 block on 50% shooting :bowdown:

If not for our defensive lapses late in game we could have easily be 5-0 without two key starters.

redrich2000
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM
If Melo continues to play like this we'll be able to be in every game.
Defense is what killed us in the last 2 losses (Hawks and Pacers).

Melo since Amare and Lin went down:

29.4 points , 8 rebounds , 2.6 assists , 2 steals , 1 block on 50% shooting :bowdown:

If not for our defensive lapses late in game we could have easily be 5-0 without two key starters.

When is Jefferies due back?
I can't believe that we are desperately waiting for Jefferies, but he might have made the difference against the pacers.

franchize
04-05-2012, 09:12 AM
When is Jefferies due back?
I can't believe that we are desperately waiting for Jefferies, but he might have made the difference against the pacers.

Took the words right out of my mouth. You know your bench has issues when you have to hope Jeffries comes back lol

Sarcastic
04-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth. You know your bench has issues when you have to hope Jeffries comes back lol

Which is why I asked if ya'll want Rasheed for a few games.

franchize
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Which is why I asked if ya'll want Rasheed for a few games.

Which is why I asked about Diaw and/or Ryan Hollins.

Clutch
04-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Mar. 28: vs Orlando W
Mar. 30: @ Atlanta L
Mar. 31: vs Cleveland W
Apr. 3: @ Indiana L
Apr. 5: @ Orlando W

3-2 so far. It would be huge if we could split the mini series with Chicago and win against Milwaukee.

I guess even 4-4 at the end wouldn't be so bad if we can beat the Bucks.

knickscity
04-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Mar. 28: vs Orlando W
Mar. 30: @ Atlanta L
Mar. 31: vs Cleveland W
Apr. 3: @ Indiana L
Apr. 5: @ Orlando W

3-2 so far. It would be huge if we could split the mini series with Chicago and win against Milwaukee.

I guess even 4-4 at the end wouldn't be so bad if we can beat the Bucks.
What if we get all three?

Sarcastic
04-06-2012, 11:55 AM

That's what I am thinking...

:kobe:

Clutch
04-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Very unlikely to happen,especially because the last 2 games are back-to-back on the road.

If we get all three it will be a huge success,we would get some breathing room too,maybe even move up in the standings.

But I would be extremely happy with 2-1 including a win over the Bucks.

Sarcastic
04-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Let's see how we do Sunday before we just concede losses.

airchibundo507
04-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Jeffries is due back any day now.

I think we go 2-1 for 5-3 overall. But every game will be competitive.

knickscity
04-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Let's see how we do Sunday before we just concede losses.
Yup.

Clutch
04-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Ian Begley ‏ @IanBegley
Jared Jeffries said on @ESPN1050 that his knee feels great an he plans on playing Sunday. #Knicks

Scoooter
04-06-2012, 02:19 PM
I like Rasheed.

franchize
04-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I like Rasheed.
I heard he failed physicals for a few teams in hisomeback attempt because he was out of shape.

Scoooter
04-06-2012, 04:47 PM
He's always out of shape though.

Scoooter
04-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Indiana's a good team they just beat the Thunder.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Indiana's a good team they just beat the Thunder.
We all know they are a good team. But losing a 17 point 4th quarter lead just isn't acceptable against anyone.

Sarcastic
04-07-2012, 03:46 AM
We all know they are a good team. But losing a 17 point 4th quarter lead just isn't acceptable against anyone.

That was essentially a win. The Knicks had the game won after the 3rd, then stopped playing. That won't happen again. It was a good learning experience to give up that game TBH.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 04:09 AM
That was essentially a win. The Knicks had the game won after the 3rd, then stopped playing. That won't happen again. It was a good learning experience to give up that game TBH.
I agree but there's no time for experiments when you're fighting to stay alive and hold on to that 8th seed.

Next 2 games Bucks are playing at home against Portland and OKC.
If they don't lose then I doubt they ever will :oldlol:

But seriously,if we can have the same record as them in the next 2 games (we're playing against Chicago twice) and then beat them on Wednesday we would be 2 games ahead with only 8 games to go.

knickscity
04-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I agree but there's no time for experiments when you're fighting to stay alive and hold on to that 8th seed.

Next 2 games Bucks are playing at home against Portland and OKC.
If they don't lose then I doubt they ever will :oldlol:

But seriously,if we can have the same record as them in the next 2 games (we're playing against Chicago twice) and then beat them on Wednesday we would be 2 games ahead with only 8 games to go.
The Bucks will definitely lose against OKC, maybe both of those games.

Thunder is on a major losing streak for them, and they will be taking that out on someone, I actually feel bad for the Raptors tomorrow.:oldlol:

The Bucks honestly is the least of my concern, and I'm sure the team is looking forward and not backwards.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 10:08 AM
The Bucks will definitely lose against OKC, maybe both of those games.

Thunder is on a major losing streak for them, and they will be taking that out on someone, I actually feel bad for the Raptors tomorrow.:oldlol:

The Bucks honestly is the least of my concern, and I'm sure the team is looking forward and not backwards.
I don't understand why. They are only 1 game behind us,have a much easier schedule and they showed that they can beat weak teams with no problems.

That "let's look ahead" stuff is nice and all but at some point you have to realize that we might miss the playoffs,look behind and secure a playoff spot first before looking ahead.

Knicks are playing very well right now and there's no doubt in my mind they are a playoff team. I just hope we won't regret because of our poor play at the start of the season. We lost against some of the worst teams out there like Hornets,Nets,Bobcats,Raptors(twice)...
These losses might be very costly.

knickscity
04-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't understand why. They are only 1 game behind us,have a much easier schedule and they showed that they can beat weak teams with no problems.

That "let's look ahead" stuff is nice and all but at some point you have to realize that we might miss the playoffs,look behind and secure a playoff spot first before looking ahead.

Knicks are playing very well right now and there's no doubt in my mind they are a playoff team. I just hope we won't regret because of our poor play at the start of the season. We lost against some of the worst teams out there like Hornets,Nets,Bobcats,Raptors(twice)...
These losses might be very costly.
Constantly looking behind sets you up for tripping and falling.

Right now, the team needs cohesiveness, and a constant killer instinct.

If they keep that as goal, it will not matter where the Bucks are.

The Knicks are not gonna win out the rest of the way, they will lose another game this season.

What I don't expect is Boston or Philly to maintain their spots.

That's why I'm looking ahead.

If the Knicks miss the playoffs it won't have anything to do with the Bucks.

It will be squarely on the heads of the Knicks.

That's why I don't care about the Bucks.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Constantly looking behind sets you up for tripping and falling.

Right now, the team needs cohesiveness, and a constant killer instinct.

If they keep that as goal, it will not matter where the Bucks are.

The Knicks are not gonna win out the rest of the way, they will lose another game this season.

What I don't expect is Boston or Philly to maintain their spots.

That's why I'm looking ahead.

If the Knicks miss the playoffs it won't have anything to do with the Bucks.

It will be squarely on the heads of the Knicks.

That's why I don't care about the Bucks.
I expect Boston to keep that 4th seed. Philly is playing horrible and is in constant fall since the start of the season but I don't think they will fall out of the playoffs.

knickscity
04-07-2012, 12:39 PM
I expect Boston to keep that 4th seed. Philly is playing horrible and is in constant fall since the start of the season but I don't think they will fall out of the playoffs.
But that's the thing, we don't really know what to think.

I don't think Boston will win any of the next four games, maybe against Philly who is playing awful right now, or the last five of the season.

Philly has alot of road games to close out their season and with their now short rotation, I do expect them to fall out of the race.

I fully expect both Boston and Philly to fizzle out.

I'm not predicting they don';t make the playoffs, but if it happened I wouldn't be shocked.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 12:48 PM
But that's the thing, we don't really know what to think.

I don't think Boston will win any of the next four games, maybe against Philly who is playing awful right now, or the last five of the season.

Philly has alot of road games to close out their season and with their now short rotation, I do expect them to fall out of the race.

I fully expect both Boston and Philly to fizzle out.

I'm not predicting they don';t make the playoffs, but if it happened I wouldn't be shocked.
Boston is 2.5 games ahead of us. If we can win the game at MSG against them we might have a chance of winning the Division. Philly is only 1.5 games ahead and we own the tiebreaker.
We still have a chance to win the Atlantic but I wouldn't count on that.
I just want to make the playoffs. We'll see where we stand on Wednesday.

Here's a schedule including the games on Wednesday:
Knicks: Chicago,@Chicago,@Milwaukee
Bucks: Portland,OKC,Milwaukee
Philly: Orlando,@Boston,@NJ,@Toronto
Celtics: @Indiana,Philadelphia,@Miami,Atlanta

knickscity
04-07-2012, 01:23 PM
I don't see any scenario where the Bucks make the playoffs and we don't.

Alot would have to go wrong for that to happen, so I really am not even thinking about that, which is why I don't care about the Bucks.

With our team and it's depth, if we can't will ourselves to make the playoffs with all this talent, we didn't deserve it, Woodson doesn't deserve the job, and we have major problems.

I don't see that scenario at all.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't see any scenario where the Bucks make the playoffs and we don't.

Alot would have to go wrong for that to happen, so I really am not even thinking about that, which is why I don't care about the Bucks.

With our team and it's depth, if we can't will ourselves to make the playoffs with all this talent, we didn't deserve it, Woodson doesn't deserve the job, and we have major problems.

I don't see that scenario at all.
How can't you see any scenario ?
They are only 1 game behind,have a much easier schedule and currently own the tiebreaker.

I'll give you one realistic scenario. Knicks go 5-6 until the end,Bucks go 6-5 with a win over us.
Both teams finish with a 33-33 record but the Bucks own the tiebreaker so they advance to the playoffs.

Maybe I'm too pessimistic but I'm afraid of the Bucks,not because they are a better team but because they have a much easier schedule and are healthy.
I would say there's 50% chance we'll finish ahead of them,in other words it's a toss up.

knickscity
04-07-2012, 03:07 PM
How can't you see any scenario ?
They are only 1 game behind,have a much easier schedule and currently own the tiebreaker.

I'll give you one realistic scenario. Knicks go 5-6 until the end,Bucks go 6-5 with a win over us.
Both teams finish with a 33-33 record but the Bucks own the tiebreaker so they advance to the playoffs.

Maybe I'm too pessimistic but I'm afraid of the Bucks,not because they are a better team but because they have a much easier schedule and are healthy.
I would say there's 50% chance we'll finish ahead of them,in other words it's a toss up.
I don't see any scenario because I'm not looking for one.

If the Knicks were to miss out on the playoffs it will be solely their fault.

The Knicks under Woodson are passing every single test with flying colors, with really only one hiccup, and they were in full control over that game as well.

They're beating teams on the road........Philly

They're beating teams back to back.......Indy

They're beating teams who are considered contenders...Orlando.

They bounced back from an inexcusable loss......Indy.

This whole final stretch has been a test.

Now they have another one against the team with the best record in the league....Chicago, in two games in a row.

If they win both....they passed the test, and would be unexpected.

If they split....they passed the test, and would be expected.

If they lose both.....that's an issue, but not all is lost, and not expected.

All I want is the Knicks to play their game, each one as if it's their last.

10 out of 13, they have for pretty much the full 48, and won all of those 10.

In the three that they didn't all....... on the road, only one game did they completely drop the ball.

You're good with stats...here the one that matters to me right now.

Other than the Spurs which are on an insane win streak, guess what's the best record of teams in the last 10 right now?

7-3....... and the Knicks are in that group.

That's what I care about....winning down the stretch.

They keep doing that and the Milwaukee Bucks don't matter at all.

Honestly they don't matter either way to me.

Clutch
04-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Bucks won again.

This is so depressing. We keep on winning (only a few occasional losses) but our lead over the Bucks is smaller and smaller by every game.

If they win against us on Wednesday I don't think there's a chance we'll finish ahead of them.

On the other hand Philly lost again and now we're only 1 game behind them and we own the tiebreaker.Still,they have an easier schedule but it looks like they are falling apart.

knickscity
04-08-2012, 06:28 AM
You're gonna have some grey hair Clutch.:lol

Clutch
04-08-2012, 06:37 AM
You're gonna have some grey hair Clutch.:lol
Probably :lol

When it comes to sports I'm pretty nervous and easily frustrated. That's funny because in other things I'm pretty calm person.

knickscity
04-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Probably :lol

When it comes to sports I'm pretty nervous and easily frustrated. That's funny because in other things I'm pretty calm person.
It must be different over there, because in the States, most fans reaction to sports is the EXACT way they handle everyday business in life.

Clutch
04-08-2012, 07:25 AM
It must be different over there, because in the States, most fans reaction to sports is the EXACT way they handle everyday business in life.
It varies from person to person imo.

I've been a huge sports fan since I was born so I care a lot about it.
You won't see many people who wake up at 1-2 am just to watch the Knicks play :lol

franchize
04-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Huge win. Says a lot about our character. We could have conceded the game and yielded the same results as the pacers game. We blew a huge lead,coulndt make shots, but we kept our poise and grinded it out. Baron has got to contribute more though. We arent getting anything out of the pg position. We played better with Shumpert playing the point.

Speaking of Shumpert, he played phenomenal d on Rose. Rose scored but anytime it was on Shumpert it was a tough contested shot.

Clutch
04-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Huge win. Says a lot about our character. We could have conceded the game and yielded the same results as the pacers game. We blew a huge lead,coulndt make shots, but we kept our poise and grinded it out. Baron has got to contribute more though. We arent getting anything out of the pg position. We played better with Shumpert playing the point.

Speaking of Shumpert, he played phenomenal d on Rose. Rose scored but anytime it was on Shumpert it was a tough contested shot.
Rose scored but it was on 7-1285435 shooting and with 8 turnovers.

Shumpert,Melo and Tyson :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

We should also give credit to J.R.,it's tough to miss so many shots and still has a nerve to shoot more :lol

knickscity
04-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Talent...heart...resilient.

Can't say enough about this win other than this team is showing it can compete with the best of them, and win.

They are passing tests left and right.

They are hungry.

Clutch
04-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Best game of the season. And it's not even close.

Snoop_Cat
04-08-2012, 07:27 PM
We are so much better without D'antoni.

franchize
04-09-2012, 09:42 AM
You'd have to assume the Bulls are going to try and take our heads off at home.

We've got Bulls,Bucks,Wizards,Heat,Celtics,Nets,Cavs,Hawks

Bulls,Bucks,Nets,Cavs,Hawks are all away game. Your predictions?

I think we go 4-4 in this stretch. Every team except Miami has a solid pg. AS much as I like Melo when he plays LeBron, the fact that Amare and Lin are out may just be too much to overcome.

Bulls L - I can't imagine us beating them back to back with Thibs coaching.
Bucks W - It'll be a rough one with playoff implications.
Wizards W- This game scares me. They suck but I hope we dont let up.
Heat L - I think Melo kills LeBrick but it ends up not being enough.
Celtics L- Celts are playing too well and Baron cant keep up w/ Rondo
Nets W -Another game that scares me. We SHOULD win this though.
Cavs W- I don't get why we struggle with these guys. We better win!
Altanta L - I think we lose this game because of rebounding.

All in all, if we go 4-4, thats not too bad.

Clutch
04-09-2012, 10:00 AM
As long as we beat teams we should beat (Bucks,Wizards,Nets,Cavs) and grab a win or two against tougher teams (Bulls,Heat,Celtics,Hawks) we should be ok.

I would be happy with 5-3 or maybe even 4-4 as long as we beat the Bucks.

knickscity
04-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Why can't we get them all?

Clutch
04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Why can't we get them all?
Now this is a positive overreaction.

No way we'll go 8-0. Too many tough games.
5-3 with a win over the Bucks would be very good. Anything better than that would be amazing.

Clutch
04-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Bucks are playing against OKC tonight.

If they win that one then.......then I don't know what to say.

airchibundo507
04-12-2012, 02:43 AM
5-3.

should have been 4-4 but Melo, Shumpert and Tyson pulled that Chicago win out of their asses.