PDA

View Full Version : Bynum needs to be diciplined

zizozain
03-28-2012, 02:06 AM
-Bynum pumpfaking shooting 3

-benched for the rest of the game for not taking it (benching) well

-when GSW took the lead 1mint. to go .. he was looking at the cameras and doing the big *shrug* and then pointing to the scoreboard.

-Bynum on not joining Brown and team for huddles: "He took me out of the game. So I just sat where he put me."

-Bynum said message he got was not to take 3's if u r going to miss. "But I'm going to take some more."

wow and look at dumbass bynum looking at the cameras and doing the big *shrug* and then pointing to the scoreboard.

i'm sick of this dude.

seriously someone needs to slap some sense into this kid, mike brown isnt doing sh*t or is he by benching him?

i really hope lakers win with bynum on the bench. I dont want his already huge head thinking we lost because he was sitting. Dumbass needed to be benched for being a dumbass all month.

Bynum said message he got was not to take 3's if u r going to miss. "But I'm going to take some more."

Bynum on not joining Brown and team for huddles: "He took me out of the game. So I just sat where he put me."

:oldlol: wow

Batz
03-28-2012, 02:07 AM
He shall warm the bench for all eternity.

Jotaro Durant
03-28-2012, 02:11 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1kw27bVVL1qa0wpuo1_500.jpg
y u mad tho:lol

Mr. Jabbar
03-28-2012, 02:11 AM

:oldlol:

ImmortalNemesis
03-28-2012, 02:15 AM

:roll: :roll: That Brown face needs to made into an emoticon.

bdreason
03-28-2012, 02:19 AM
Nobody respects Mr. Potato Head. He's a temp coach, and everyone knows it.

StroShow4
03-28-2012, 02:20 AM
I didn't catch the beginning, but Bynum didn't seem to approach this particular game very seriously at all. Like he was too cool to play in this game.

Swaggin916
well bynum is getting prett full of himself these days... but between himi or dwight ehh both are the only centers worth half a shit really that can play both ends and both are reards.

flipogb
Jim Buss is gonna bench Mike Brown

The Macho Man
03-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Bynum should have chokeslammed Brown through the announce table.

no pun intended
03-28-2012, 02:27 AM
Anyone have a clip of this?

b0bab0i
03-28-2012, 02:39 AM
Anyone have a clip of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksr7x1KNisU

Haymaker
03-28-2012, 02:44 AM

Did Brown just spit a loogie inside that cup? :roll:

ZenMaster
03-28-2012, 02:45 AM

Somebody should gif mike brown hogging at the end.

Noof
03-28-2012, 05:09 AM
Did Brown just spit a loogie inside that cup? :roll:
He does that like every single game for some reason.

SacJB Shady
03-28-2012, 05:13 AM
Bynum is a big child

chazzy
03-28-2012, 05:50 AM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/03/27/bynum-will-continue-to-shoot-threes/

He has no filter.. lol

skaterbasist
03-28-2012, 06:02 AM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/03/27/bynum-will-continue-to-shoot-threes/

He has no filter.. lol

Bynum has a bit of growing up to do. With that said, there's some real issues between the players and coaching staff.

sbw19
03-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Pau only voice of reason here. lol @ Kobe enabling Bynum's renegade offense because of Brown benching him earlier. Seriously though, not a big deal. Kobe and Brown sorting out their differences however is imperative for the team's success. The two are like warring by proxy ATM.

kumquat
03-28-2012, 06:17 AM
He's learning from Kobe how to be a total ass and bricking all his shots.

Monkey see monkey do.

Bench Kobe's ass.

kumquat
03-28-2012, 06:22 AM
For the record Kobe has taken 254 3's shooting 28.7%

Before today Bynum was shooting at 33% for the season from 3 point land

BENCH KOBE

Punpun
03-28-2012, 07:05 AM
Ding:

Gasol said about stuff with Bynum: "It will be addressed."

GASOL IN FULL GASOFT MODE. :oldlol:

swi7ch
03-28-2012, 08:33 AM
too bad kobe is scared of him. if this was pau, you'd see kobe barking on him during and after the game.

Godzuki
03-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Bynum should request a trade. he's ready to bust out and wants to have more freedom but he's still under a magnifying glass for every mistake he makes with limited opportunities as a 2nd or 3rd option too often. most other teams he could get away with 3/4's of the stupidity he does without nearly the criticism he gets for it on the Lakers. But he'd also be putting up a lot more on another team too. Lakers really hold him back altho thats probably more to do with Kobe having to get his shots and then everyone else scraps for leftovers.

D-Wade316
03-28-2012, 08:48 AM
:roll:

IamRAMBO24
03-28-2012, 09:02 AM
The Lakers are falling apart with absolutely no respect for the coach or the team.

If this keeps up, they are looking at a first round exit. Kobe is a child and he is encouraging his lover to act the same way.

For a guy who has 5 rings, he sure as hell does not give a sh*t about it.

Extempo
03-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Kobe wasn't scared of prime Shaq, but he's scared of Andrew Bynum? :roll:

Oh how stupid you nobodies on the internet sound. Kobe supported Mike Brown on Sunday, he is supporting his teammate now. He doesn't want this to get ugly, especially with the way Bynum reacted afterwards. They might go easy on him if he has Kobe's support. That's GREAT leadership, proud of how far he has come.

J-Futuristic
03-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Andrew Bynum is a clown.

ILLsmak
03-28-2012, 09:16 AM
lololol.

Reminds me of some video game shit. Truth be told, you shouldn't be passing a big the ball there anyway.

-Smak

PickernRoller
03-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Funny in the vid how MWP ask for the ball and then when Bynum takes the three he puts his hands up like it was going in........:oldlol: :lol

I never liked Bynum.......ship his ass for Dwight....Dwight nows how to win and what it takes, Bynum does not and is still a spoiled brat thinking he can manage it on his own......3 straight Final appearances from Kobe+ Pau and Bynum totally absent.......pfffft.......I would have shipped him out sooooo long ago.....

Flourish somewhere else then I buy you out on your prime Laker style........JBuss pet project has been a failure for a long time.......Lakers have yet to reap the rewards...

Tmuston Beltics
03-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Bynum needs to get clotheslined...
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ARTESTCLOTHESLINE.gif

Eat Like A Bosh
03-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah sure, do that in a blowout!

kenny817
03-28-2012, 10:56 AM
Why in the blue hell did Sessions even pass him the ball there in the first place??

markymark
03-28-2012, 11:03 AM
F*ck Bynum. Dude puts up some double-doubles, and he thinks he's Shaq reincarnated.

BlueandGold
03-28-2012, 11:04 AM
He's always been like this, arrogant but shows up on the court. Hell he even told off Kareem when he was being tutored by the GOAT C early on in his career.

PJR
03-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Bynum transforming into Antoine Walker? :oldlol:

Droid101
03-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Bad shot, but shouldn't have been benched over it. He sees Pau allowed to take them and says "Why not, my percentage is better?"

Tell them both to get their asses in the paint and get us buckets.

sagr32
03-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Ever since that ejection in Houston Bynum has been acting immature. He hasn't played as hard on D and hasn't even gotten into double digit rebounds either. There is no excuse for that. Hell if he was rebounding and playing I could care less that he took a 3 like Pau does but at least when Pau take his 3's they are within the offense and its usually a good look from the corner.

Crown&Coke
03-28-2012, 01:13 PM
it was dumb what he did, and what he said afterwards...

but the pointing to the scoreboard?
He was pointing to the scoreboard because with a minute and a half to go, and the ball inbounds, the fvcking camera was affixed to the damn bench instead of watching the fvcking game. Cmon, I don't wanna look at bynum's mug on the bench while the ball is in play. Thats what he was pointing at, not the score. He was trying to tell the idiot camera guy to point the damn camera at the game.

I hate shit like that, camera scanning the crowd and a big play happened, like a steal in the backcourt, or an offensive foul call and I miss it, its happened before and it irritated me then, and it irritates me now.

But I heard on the radio Bynum said to teammates on the bench, "I get paid 16 mil, Dwight just re-upped with Orlando, what are they gonna do?"

If thats accurate, the kid is dumber than I thought (even if he's right). You don't say that shit out loud on the bench, you say it to your buddies on the drive to the stip club after the game..

LA_Showtime
03-28-2012, 02:31 PM
That was Bynum's way of telling Brown to hold Kobe accountable for shooting so many threes (and missing, a lot). At least that's what I'd like to think.

BallsOut
03-28-2012, 09:44 PM
That was Bynum's way of telling Brown to hold Kobe accountable for shooting so many threes (and missing, a lot). At least that's what I'd like to think.

Good point. Never thought of it like that :lol

RazorBaLade
03-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Why in the blue hell did Sessions even pass him the ball there in the first place??

the offense has pau/bynum catching it at top of 3 pt line many times per game.. not sure if its set plays or what tho

what is sposed to happen tho is they pass from there iirc to kobe off a screen

Heavincent
03-28-2012, 10:29 PM
It seems to me that the players just don't respect Brown. Bynum undermines him, and the only reason Kobe doesn't say anything is because he doesn't want to cause a media shitstorm (he pretty much admitted this after the Memphis game).

G-train
03-28-2012, 10:31 PM
This is all pretty simple.
kobe is a SG.
pau is a face up 4 with range.
bynum is low post player and offensive rebounder.
Know your role and comply like every other NBA player or ride the bench.
Its 4th grader stuff.

DKLaker
03-28-2012, 10:43 PM
He's always been like this, arrogant but shows up on the court. Hell he even told off Kareem when he was being tutored by the GOAT C early on in his career.

Kareem is the biggest A-Hole to ever put on an NBA uniform, everyone in the league knows that. I felt very sorry for Bynum when the Lakers had Kareem work with him......they should have paid Hakeem to do it instead.

Replay32
03-28-2012, 10:44 PM

Because it's part of the play that should be ran. If you saw the game he got the ball in the same spot again in the 4th. And they have run that set all year. He's suppose to swing the damn ball. Not shoot a 3. He knows this. The team knows this. Bynum was just being an idiot and got benched for it. Phil probably would of benched him the whole game. I could understand if the shot clock was winding down, but it was like 16+ seconds on the shot clock in a close game and he's made 1 3 pointer in his entire career.

What is more disturbing is Kobe(their leader) supporting it when asked the question. And bynum saying he will shoot more. Also trying to miss his FT's, laughing on the bench, and pointing to the scoreboard when your team is down. Bynum most likely was hoping that his team lost. :facepalm WTF is going on man.

The lakers sure miss Fishers leadership.

raptorfan_dr07
03-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Disciplined for what? He took a stupid shot, he got benched for it, end of story. I don't understand why everyone's making such a big deal about it when all Bynum's doing is acting exactly like the Lakers so called "leader", and I use the term "leader" extremely loosely.

Yeah his response(I'll keep taking 3s) was very immature, and should be handled internally. But all he's doing is taking a page out of his team's "leader", who is a punk b*tch that pouted like a spoiled jack@$$ when Mike Brown said he was taking too many shots. At least Bynum is still relatively young, so his immaturity can be chalked up to inexperience. Kobe is 33 years old and still acts like an immature b*tch. Like I've always said, a team takes on the personality of its leader, and all Bynum is doing is mimicking what he sees. Besides, Bynum's been the best player on the Lakers for the past month or two. Can't believe I actually said that as I've always been one of the strongest anti-Bynum guys around. I used to think he was hugely overrated. Never thought I'd see the day when he actually is playing like the best player on the team.

The lakers sure miss Fishers leadership.

There is no leadership on the team anymore. Fisher and Odom were the locker room guys, along with Phil commanding respect. They're all gone now. The Lakers so called "leader" is only looking out for himself and is only concerned with personal glory, everyone else be damned. I don't know why it's surprising people though because it's what he's done his entire career.

chazzy
03-29-2012, 12:22 AM
only raptorsfan would find a way to spin a bynum thread into his own kobe venting forum

Tenchi Ryu
03-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Shots fired by Shaq. On NBA TV, he says that he supports Mike Brown's decision, and that Bynum needs to check himself. If he wants his jersey hanged with the other greats, he needs to get himself together, and he said don't ever shoot a 3 again, or HE would come down and bench his ass
:lol :lol :lol :lol :applause: :applause:

NumberSix
03-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Jesus christ. You'd think Bynum was out there jacking up 30 foot fadeaways Kobe style and slapping refs with his dick. Take it easy.

Mike Brown is such a joke. Impossible to respect that man.

Prediction: This time next year, Mike Brown is getting fired from whatever high school he'll be coaching next season. BOOK IT!!!

jb220
03-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Bynum said he worked on his 3 during the long offseason, and honestly if he continues to make them he'll become even more dangerous. That in no way was a bad shot, just a typical transition 3. In a few years I can see Bynum averaging 32/12/5 on 58% fg and 37% from 3.

Ol Dirty Bastard
03-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Bynum is a punk - straight up and down my nigg

-Drives like a maniac, constant reports of him peeling out after practices
-Parks in handicapped spaces
-Attempted to murder JJ Barrera, humiliates Phil Jackson's last game by being ejected while also taking off his shirt
-Takes jabs at his team

**** this puto

jb220
03-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Bynum is a punk - straight up and down my nigg

-Drives like a maniac, constant reports of him peeling out after practices
-Parks in handicapped spaces
-Attempted to murder JJ Barrera, humiliates Phil Jackson's last game by being ejected while also taking off his shirt
-Takes jabs at his team

**** this puto
He drives like a young, rich African-American, nothing he can do about it. He's a kid, who can say they've never parked in handicapped spaces? If you're handicapped stay at home. He wanted to send BAREA a message, and it was sent. He didn't humiliate Phil Jackson, he took off his jersey to show his ink, he reps bloods 429 baby. He takes jabs at the team similar to a young Kobe, MJ or any young superstar who is clearly the best on his team.

NumberSix
03-29-2012, 01:06 AM
That in no way was a bad shot, just a typical transition 3
You wanna rethink this statement? :confusedshrug:

DKLaker
03-29-2012, 01:25 AM
Common sense test: Which had a bigger negative effect on the game?

Bynum shooting and missing 1 3pt shot
Or
Brown benching Bynum which allowed the Warriors to control the paint and almost win the game?

Brown is a Fking moron, he could've handled this during a timeout, after the game or during a practice.

BallsOut
03-29-2012, 01:36 AM

Or
Brown benching Bynum which allowed the Warriors to control the paint and almost win the game?

Brown is a Fking moron, he could've handled this during a timeout, after the game or during a practice.

:wtf: How long have you been a Lakers fan? Phil would've benched Bynum the rest of the game.

bigt
03-29-2012, 02:06 AM

Or

It's worth sacrificing a game to make a point imo. If he had put him back in, guaranteed Bynum wouldn't have learnt a thing. Now he knows the rules. You take stupid shots like that, you don't play. The perception I've got from Bynum from what I've seen tells me he wouldn't really take in a complaint during the timeout or at practice.

Gutsy move by Mike Brown, but it needed to be done :applause:

trig
03-29-2012, 02:24 AM
the vince carter of centers

MrRogers
03-29-2012, 04:57 AM
Honestly this whole thing comedy. AB is a bawse now.

Lebron23
03-29-2012, 05:00 AM
The op needs to be sent to the military boot camp. Bynum and Gasol are the only likeable players on this team.

RazorBaLade
03-29-2012, 05:01 AM
On the other hand, maybe he thinks he can make them? What if hes the next dirk?

he has the skill of shaq and dirk combined. Shirk.