PDA

View Full Version : Will basketball ever accept gay men?

IamRAMBO24
04-02-2012, 02:45 PM
This is similar to Magic: let's pretend a superstar decided to come out of his closet at the peak of his career. Like aids, an NBA star decided to admit to the world he's gay and he wants to start the gay movement in the NBA.

What would your reaction be? Would you want his bf Elton John playing at the all star game and Lady gaga's male dancers in Alejandro prouncing around the court next to sweaty NBA players?

Would you accept it or would you stop watching?

It's already starting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_XLCmY0D8

http://www.thesportsbrewery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kmus-224x300.jpg

FKAri
04-02-2012, 02:47 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2007/07/francis-mobley3.jpg

Flagrant 2
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Chris Bosh is still in the league :confusedshrug:

LBJMVP
04-02-2012, 02:49 PM
i dont think anythink would change except that the gay guy would have a very tough time scoring because no one wants to scored on by a gay guy....

no one would give him shit at all. it's not like he is gonna be flamboyant, and freak players out with his gayness. as long as he isnt trying anything gay, i dont see a problem at all.

Jotaro Durant
04-02-2012, 02:50 PM
hopefully not

niko
04-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Barkley said he had gay teammates and everyone knew they were gay and didn't care. Find it funny some of you probably think there are no gays in the NBA.

Alamo
No. That's probably why the Miami Heat trio are so hated. They are way to friendly with each other sometimes.

Scholar
The whole 'slap-each-other-on-the-ass-whenever-we're-playing' thing might end. :confusedshrug:

I think Richard Jefferson might be a closet homo... Just saying.

Basketman
04-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Not the current NBA, no. Maybe in the future the world will be more open to gay, and so subsequently the NBA as well.

jbryan1984
No, we will not.

IamRAMBO24
i dont think anythink would change except that the gay guy would have a very tough time scoring because no one wants to scored on by a gay guy....

no one would give him shit at all. it's not like he is gonna be flamboyant, and freak players out with his gayness. as long as he isnt trying anything gay, i dont see a problem at all.

What if he is flamboyant and he likes to tap men's a*s not to say "good job" but he just wants to cop a feel. And he is a big forward totally getting all into it in the low post throwing his butt around rubbing all up on other player's genitals.

Would you still accept it?

zizozain
04-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Not the current NBA, no. Maybe in the future the world will be more open to gay, and so subsequently the NBA as well.
the world will never be open to gay

Fudge
04-02-2012, 02:55 PM
The closest thing today is probably this. :confusedshrug:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2010/12/30/heat_big3_487_381.jpg

Alamo
04-02-2012, 02:56 PM
The closest thing today is probably this. :confusedshrug:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2010/12/30/heat_big3_487_381.jpg

They should finally come out, it's not a secret anymore.

Jotaro Durant
04-02-2012, 03:00 PM
the world will never be open to gay
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2011/03/22/106663199_medium.jpg

Faptastrophe
04-02-2012, 03:02 PM
It's sad to see some so much butthurtness in a serious thread.

I can play this game too... Keep on mentioning HEAT... and keep denying how much Kobe fancies male genitalia http://youtu.be/Ze-alOMsQKE / http://youtu.be/B9KBixLADdQ

LBJMVP
04-02-2012, 03:04 PM
What if he is flamboyant and he likes to tap men's a*s not to say "good job" but he just wants to cop a feel. And he is a big forward totally getting all into it in the low post throwing his butt around rubbing all up on other player's genitals.

when is the last time your say a flamboyantly gay athlete?

LBJMVP
04-02-2012, 03:06 PM

I can play this game too... Keep on mentioning HEAT... and keep denying how much Kobe fancies male genitalia http://youtu.be/Ze-alOMsQKE / http://youtu.be/B9KBixLADdQ

or just post this
http://myfunnypics.org/d/1335-1/Kobe+Bryant+and+Brian+Cook+kisses+each+other.jpg

R.I.P.
04-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Is Sir Charley Barkley not the most beloved TV expert?

Case closed.

IamRAMBO24
04-02-2012, 03:07 PM
or just post this
http://myfunnypics.org/d/1335-1/Kobe+Bryant+and+Brian+Cook+kisses+each+other.jpg

LOL :oldlol:

Damn Kobe.

kNIOKAS
04-02-2012, 03:10 PM

you seem to be hella educated fella:lol :lol

alenleomessi
04-02-2012, 03:14 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/derrick-rose-04-409.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/076L8CG8n83mN/610x.jpg

pegasus
04-02-2012, 03:17 PM

That's just gay. The guy in the back ground, wearing number 8.

LBJMVP
you seem to be hella educated fella:lol :lol

dont know what you mean...

honestly though, i dont really like talking to flamboyantly gay guys. just their voices and demeanor creep me out. i know thats bad, but i can't help it. just dont wanna be around them.

I<3NBA
just lurking underneath D. Rose is a Gay man.

no seriously. Gay is behind him. just before Love. if you're going to call them by order: D. Rose Love Gay Iggy.

IamRAMBO24
04-02-2012, 03:21 PM
when is the last time your say a flamboyantly gay athlete?

You can't expect a gay man naturally born that way to stop being flamboyant while he plays basketball.

I'm talking about full on prancing around the court with his pelvic gyrating. Acceptance has to be full on; you can't just ask him to act straight while dribbling up court.

LBJMVP
04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
You can't expect a gay man naturally born that way to stop being flamboyant while he plays basketball.

I'm talking about full on prancing around the court with his pelvic gyrating. Acceptance has to be full on; you can't just ask him to act straight while dribbling up court.

if he is in the NBA i'm gonna assume he isn't flamboyantly gay...

kNIOKAS
04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
dont know what you mean...

honestly though, i dont really like talking to flamboyantly gay guys. just their voices and demeanor creep me out. i know thats bad, but i can't help it. just dont wanna be around them.
You remind me of that stuttering T-Bug guy... What's his name... Tim Hardaway.

pegasus
04-02-2012, 03:28 PM

He would need to be really gifted to have that kind of demeanor and make it to the NBA. This league is for tough guys, so he would need a lot of god given talents to overcome that.

I think Bosh is gay, and he kind of fits your description. So I guess it is possible, but look how talented and skilled he is, and how many others like him are there (0).

bdreason
04-02-2012, 03:30 PM
The locker room will never accept gay men. Actually, the locker room will never accept OPENLY gay men... because there are already plenty of gay pro athletes.

InspiredLebowski
04-02-2012, 03:31 PM
I want the next superstar HS recruit to be just so flamboyantly gay he makes gay guys say "man, he's gay." No past his prime mediocre journeyman coming out of the closet on the downside of his career, a kid that's the best player in his class out from the get go, flicking his wrist in his pink shoes after he windmills on some poor fool. Just to see what happens.

Fudge
04-02-2012, 03:33 PM

Butthurt about what? So because I took shots at the 3 Muskaqueers you assume i'm a Kobe stan? :oldlol: Sit down.

IamRAMBO24
04-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Yup.

If a player better than Jordan is flamboyantly gay on the Bulls, I bet you'll see chicago stans coming out of the closet just to try and emulate their idol.

That dude has to be damn good for other ballers to be like, "Ok that's cool he likes men, but damn look at that fade away. The wrist movement is so precise."

Faptastrophe
04-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Butthurt about what? So because I took shots at the 3 Muskaqueers you assume i'm a Kobe stan? :oldlol: Sit down.
I like Durant way too much to throw shots at him.. so I chose the easiest way.

rodman91
04-02-2012, 03:39 PM
What if he is flamboyant and he likes to tap men's a*s not to say "good job" but he just wants to cop a feel.And he is a big forward totally getting all into it in the low post throwing his butt around rubbing all up on other player's genitals.

WTF is wrong with you? :facepalm

Fudge
04-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I like Durant way too much to throw shots at him.. so I chose the easiest way.
Fair enough. :oldlol:

Owl
04-02-2012, 03:40 PM

You seem to equate campness a relatively modern affectation with sections of gay culture, with homosexuality. John Ameachi played in the post, was he doing any of these things?

04-02-2012, 03:40 PM
The locker room will never accept gay men. Actually, the locker room will never accept OPENLY gay men... because there are already plenty of gay pro athletes.

:rolleyes: How many times do you think stupid statements like this have been made throughout human history? We progress as a society, get on board, or don't. History doesn't give a **** about your ignorance.

04mzwach
04-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Some hard mofo will come out of the closet or just some dude who wears his heart on his sleeve. It'll happen sooner or later. It might take another 10 years though, because the player may have to grow up in a place where gays are completely acceptable.

bdreason
04-02-2012, 03:47 PM
:rolleyes: How many times do you think stupid statements like this have been made throughout human history? We progress as a society, get on board, or don't. History doesn't give a **** about your ignorance.

I have no problem with gay people, I'm just posting the reality of the situation.

Do you know who the lowest selling Jersey in the NBA is? It's All-Star caliber player Rudy Gay.

cteach111
04-02-2012, 03:50 PM
eh i dunno. you'd have to wonder what a gay teammate was thinking in the locker room.

I mean just imagine that the gay dude was a dude. To him, he's literally looking at chicks all day in the locker room.

I'd have a major problem wit that. I guess I really don't understand the mindset.

04mzwach
04-02-2012, 03:58 PM
It probably works like this:

"Hey, [INSERT NAME] has a boner. WTF?"

*teammates crowd to other side of shower for rest of the season*

Owl
04-02-2012, 04:03 PM
eh i dunno. you'd have to wonder what a gay teammate was thinking in the locker room.

I mean just imagine that the gay dude was a dude. To him, he's literally looking at chicks all day in the locker room.

I'd have a major problem wit that. I guess I really don't understand the mindset.
So presumably you never have or will get changed in dressing rooms. And tbh the idea that gay people have no self control and would constantly be leering at teammates, wow thats pretty homophobic.

TonyD
04-02-2012, 04:20 PM
An openly gay player will be accepted the same day an openly gay mainstream hip hop artist is accepted.

jlip
04-02-2012, 04:21 PM
So presumably you never have or will get changed in dressing rooms. And tbh the idea that gay people have no self control and would constantly be leering at teammates, wow thats pretty homophobic.

I wouldn't say that. While such view may be the product of ignorance, it's not the result of simple prejudice or homophobia. The notion that gay men would be constantly leering at their teammates in lockerooms stems from how straight men feel they would act in a locker room full of naked women. If you poll most straight men, and asked them how they would conduct themselves in a lockeroom filled with hot naked female cheerleaders, the vast majority of them would say something that implies that they would be constantly viewing these women as sex objects obsessively trying to figure out how they could get with one of them. Since this is the point of reference for a straight man when being in a setting with people whom they are sexually attracted to, the assumption is that that's how gay men would act also. Again, it's probably ignorant but hardly just blanket homophobia.

selrahc
04-02-2012, 04:23 PM
gays cant play sports

IamRAMBO24
04-02-2012, 04:28 PM

Being scared a guy staring at my junk in the locker room is not being homophobic. It's real talk. I know for a fact dude would like it too since it's pretty big, so that would be awkward as hell knowing some dude is gawking at my ***** getting off on it.

That is not being homophobic; that's just a natural response. There is a reason why little boys aren't supposed to shower with little girls.

BurrowsTheGreat
04-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Yea, its only a better of time, give it a year like 2 more years tops and nobody will care if a player is gay... grow up if you think otherwise!

kileer7
04-02-2012, 04:46 PM
SMH @ this thread. I wouldn't have a problem with it and if you were secure in your masculinity you wouldn't either. 1 stared bitch :D

I<3NBA
04-02-2012, 04:51 PM
gays cant play sports
yep. that's why you just watch in your couch.

ralph_i_el
04-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I want the next superstar HS recruit to be just so flamboyantly gay he makes gay guys say "man, he's gay." No past his prime mediocre journeyman coming out of the closet on the downside of his career, a kid that's the best player in his class out from the get go, flicking his wrist in his pink shoes after he windmills on some poor fool. Just to see what happens.

I'd lol so hard. It would be hilarious if they were a 7 footer too

LoneyROY7
04-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I hope there is an openly homosexual superstar eventually in the NBA just to shut some of you fools up.

irondarts
04-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Lot's of ignorant people in this thread.

I hope, eventually, a superstar player comes out, so you people can see that it won't be as big a deal as you think, and so more closeted gay athletes (I'm nsure a lot) can feel comfortable living their true life rather than living a lie due to fear of their career being ruined.

Also, the worst thing is when people say "I don't want that guy staring at my junk" Like gay people have no self control or respect.

I'm sure if there was a gay athlete, he wouldn't gawk at his teammates, he'd probably be totally respectful and just happy not to be ostracized. People need to grow up.

The NHL has already started a PSA with a lot of the top stars openly accepting gay players. Hopefully this happens in more sports.

I just read a column in Sports Illustrated about how the NHL PSA came about, here it is:

[quote]The most difficult conversation of Patrick Burke's life did not come on the day his younger brother, Brendan, revealed he was gay. That was a relatively easy talk, at least for Patrick, now a scout for the Flyers. It was just after Christmas in 2007, and he was 24, five years older than Brendan. They were bringing in Patrick's luggage from the car after a scouting trip when Brendan told him, and for Patrick it didn't change a thing. Why would it? They were brothers. Just to make sure it wasn't one of Brendan's jokes, Patrick made him swear on the Stanley Cup that he was serious, the way the brothers often did, because hockey runs in the Burkes' blood. Brendan, then the student manager of the Miami (Ohio) men's hockey team, swore accordingly. "I love you," Patrick told his brother. Then he told him to grab a suitcase.

No, the hardest conversation of Patrick's life came a few days later, after he'd had time to think about the years that his brother had felt the need to keep his sexuality secret. He thought about the stereotypes he had joked about in front of Brendan and how he had casually used the word gay as an insult. They weren't hateful comments, just unthinking ones, but Patrick could hear them now the way Brendan must have heard them then. He would later learn why Brendan had quit his high school hockey team before his senior season: As a closeted gay player, he was uncomfortable with just that type of locker room banter.

"I had to sit down with my little brother, my best friend, and apologize," says Patrick. "I said, 'I'm sorry if I made your life harder. I'm sorry if I ever made you think that because you're gay, I would love you any less.'" It was Brendan's turn to reassure him. Whatever Patrick had said in the past hadn't changed the way Brendan felt about him. They were brothers. "He said, 'I knew you loved me,'" Patrick remembers. "But still I couldn't believe some of the things I had said."

You may know what came next, that after Brendan came out publicly in November 2009 and after his father, Maples Leafs president and general manager Brian Burke, not only accepted him but also accompanied him to Toronto's Gay Pride parade, fate bodychecked the Burke family into the boards. On Feb. 5, 2010, the SUV that Brendan was driving slid out of control on a snowy Indiana highway and into the path of an oncoming pickup truck, killing Brendan, 21, and Mark Reedy, 18. It was a tragedy deepened by its cruel timing

JMT
04-02-2012, 05:46 PM
This is similar to Magic: let's pretend a superstar decided to come out of his closet at the peak of his career. Like aids, an NBA star decided to admit to the world he's gay and he wants to start the gay movement in the NBA.

You equate being gay to having AIDS? Like Magic wanted to start the HIV movement in the NBA?

How can people still be so ignorant? It honestly boggles my mind.

miller-time
04-02-2012, 05:47 PM

I hope, eventually, a superstar player comes out, so you people can see that it won't be as big a deal as you think, and so more closeted gay athletes (I'm nsure a lot) can feel comfortable living their true life rather than living a lie due to fear of their career being ruined.

gay rugby player on ellen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OnU_hNVrA

all the people who have difficulty reconciling the fact that being gay and being tough/competent at sports should watch.

brahmabull117
04-02-2012, 05:50 PM
this thread is absolutely hilarious BTW

the D Rose pictures my god :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

zay_24
04-02-2012, 05:51 PM
yep. that's why you just watch in your couch.
:lebronamazed:

The Redemption
04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I have no problem with gay people, I'm just posting the reality of the situation.

Do you know who the lowest selling Jersey in the NBA is? It's All-Star caliber player Rudy Gay.

Wow is Gay really the worst selling jersey in the NBA? If you're being serious that's really messed up.

Cangri
04-02-2012, 05:56 PM

lilgodfather1
04-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Richard Jefferson and Bosh both play in the NBA.

Tmuston Beltics
04-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Well if NBA will ever accept gay men, I'm positive several bball players on this forum will have a change then!

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5199/freeb.png

ProfessorMurder
04-02-2012, 06:36 PM
A gay person glancing your dick for a second is no different than a woman, a doctor, your family, or a straight person. It's you that has the problem. You're insecure about yourself, misunderstanding other people, or homophobic.

If you think slapping another player on the ass is fine, unless a gay guy does it, you are retarded. Slapping an ass is gay no matter who does it, or straight no matter who does it. If it's not sexual when a straight person does it, then why is it automatically sexual when a gay guy does it?

Just get the f*ck over it. A gay guy is not going to walk around and grab your dick or start sucking you off in the locker room. They'll be changing their clothes like you.

Faptastrophe
04-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Seriously, some pro-athlete has to come out already, and start putting all this homophobic bullshit in sports to rest. The bigotry that's prevalent in sports today is outrageous.

Rnbizzle
04-02-2012, 06:43 PM
This is 2012 and people still can't except homosexuals? :facepalm

305Baller
04-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Will gay men ever accept basketball?

:biggums:

SpecialQue
04-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Hey retards, there's already a gay in basketball, and he's AWESOME.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LXW9KU2IFN0/TYtV1vRYXAI/AAAAAAAABLo/BNM6L4ugJKw/s1600/rudy-gay.jpg

asdf1990
04-02-2012, 06:45 PM
is it even possible to be gay and an athlete at the same time? the hottest bitches throwing themselves at you every where you go, I don't think its possible.

SpecialQue
04-02-2012, 06:47 PM
is it even possible to be gay and an athlete at the same time? the hottest bitches throwing themselves at you every where you go, I don't think its possible.

I don't really think that's how it works....

The same reasoning would be, "how could you be an athlete and NOT gay? Showering with all those buff, cut dudes..."

eazyduzzit10
04-02-2012, 06:56 PM

What would your reaction be? Would you want his bf Elton John playing at the all star game and Lady gaga's male dancers in Alejandro prouncing around the court next to sweaty NBA players?

Would you accept it or would you stop watching?

It's already starting:

http://www.thesportsbrewery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kmus-224x300.jpg
Mutumbo says no :no:

EveryManALion
04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I ****in' hate that commercial, so ****in' cheesy and the kids in it are annoying as **** and irk the balls outta me, plus Jared Dudley is a bitch.:facepalm

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 02:00 AM

Well if they were gay why would they care about girls dumba*s.

Maniak
04-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Richard Jefferson.

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 02:17 AM
I don't really think that's how it works....

The same reasoning would be, "how could you be an athlete and NOT gay? Showering with all those buff, cut dudes..."

If you don't see that as a problem, then man I wish you were tied down by a group of gay men, strip naked, and a bunch of other gay guys walk by and gives you that look .. y'know that horny look .. like he wants to shove something up your a*s kind of look.

Let's see how you REALLY feel about that. It just feels wierd. That doesn't make me homophobic; it's like when your dog stares at you naked and tries to lick your nuts. It's just disgusting dude; and you know that dog will do just about anything nasty you can think of just for treats. UGH* Shivers* It doesn't make me a gay-hater for feeling awkward about that.

Gay men just need to have the freedom to come out without any hate or ignorance. This way we'll know who is gay and not merely acting straight to hide it. I can't imagine some dude was getting off on my weener by using the corner of his eye during shower time in the locker room. Then, while the image is still fresh in his mind, he goes home and wanks it more. *UGH* Shivers* I can't imagine it, but looking back, I would not be suprise if there were probably 1-2 gay dudes getting an eyeful.

I'm not against gays, I think we should just accept them for who they are and do something about seperating them from the men's locker room. As is, straight men do not have the freedom to protect themselves from sexual predators joining basketball teams just to shower with other men. If society just accepts them and they all come out, then we'll know who is who, as is, it is nearly impossible to guess a macho looking, rugged cowboy can be gay, but then out of nowhere brokeback mountain comes out. Straight men are the new RAPE victims today.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Let's see how you REALLY feel about that. It just feels wierd. That doesn't make me homophobic; it's like when your dog stares at you naked and tries to lick your nuts. It's just disgusting dude; and you know that dog will do just about anything nasty you can think of just for treats. UGH* Shivers* It doesn't make me a gay-hater for feeling awkward about that.

Holy ****, comparing bestiality to Gay people. Totally NOT Homophobic. :biggums:

PickernRoller
04-04-2012, 02:26 AM
http://grinner08.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/lebron-cover-girl.jpg

http://grinner08.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/miami-heat-in-drag.jpg

Kews1
04-04-2012, 02:28 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/358ulxt.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/n209z7.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/fedifs.jpg

Big Baby Gayvis?

i know a gayvis when i see one

PickernRoller
04-04-2012, 02:29 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/02/15/Sports/Images/2012-02-15T030511Z_01_ACX20_RTRIDSP_3_NBA.jpg

http://www.redsarmy.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c016302702825970d-600wi

DKLaker
04-04-2012, 02:29 AM

Also, the worst thing is when people say "I don't want that guy staring at my junk" Like gay people have no self control or respect.

I'm sure if there was a gay athlete, he wouldn't gawk at his teammates, he'd probably be totally respectful and just happy not to be ostracized. People need to grow up.

The NHL has already started a PSA with a lot of the top stars openly accepting gay players. Hopefully this happens in more sports.

I just read a column in Sports Illustrated about how the NHL PSA came about, here it is:

Come on man......I'm a guy, If I was in a locker room full of naked women, HELL YEAH I'd be looking.....I wouldn't make it obvious but yeah. To think that anyone wouldn't look at what they like is just stupidity......of course a gay man would look at naked men.....that's what they like.
I sure the Fk wouldn't shower or change in a room with a gay man.......they would have to have their own locker room. I wouldn't have a problem other than that.

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Holy ****, comparing bestiality to Gay people. Totally NOT Homophobic. :biggums:

No I didn't dumbsh*t.

It's just that weird feeling when something looks at you in a sexual way and you have no sexual interest in that person and feel awkward about it.

It doesn't have to be a dog or gay person, it could be your family member, sexual molesting gay uncle, a deer, heck even a girl you don't want to sleep with and you just think it's weird she's got that nasty "I want to suck" something look.

Stop trying to find something that is not there; all along, I have been supportive of homosexuals.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 02:41 AM
Yeah right. You totally didn't assimilate some dog on human action to Homosexuality. Totally not homophobic.

SevereUpInHere
04-04-2012, 02:41 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Roberts_(rugby_league)

http://famewatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ian-roberts3.jpg

This dude came out while playing at the equivalent level Australian league to the NFL.

If a sport where there is much more contact and on the ground wrestling, basketball players should be able to adjust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqs2iE5_HTI

Dude could hold his own...

konex
04-04-2012, 02:44 AM
blah blah blah

who's that in your avatar? :pimp:

SacJB Shady
04-04-2012, 02:44 AM
the truth is that its ok to be gay. But if a gay guy is reasonable, he should keep it a secret. If hes a high profile athlete, he should do anything he can to stay in the closet, Im serious. Because if he admits to being gay, he's putting his life in danger. No need to be egotistic and think the world needs to know your gay. If you play ball, just do it and shut up and don't tell anybody. You can be gay, but if you're a high profile athlete, keep that on the down low. You are doing everyone a favor.

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Yeah right. You totally didn't assimilate some dog on human action to Homosexuality. Totally not homophobic.

No sh*t.

I don't want to screw a dog and I don't want to screw a man.

That's the correlation dumbsh*t. Now stop trying to throw a logical fallacy at me and say I am calling gay men dogs. I clearly am not. I just don't want to f*ck them, and I threw a perfect ANALOGY (not correlation, there is a difference) comparing the AWKWARD FEELING of being looked at in that sexual manner.

Maybe you are homophobic.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 02:47 AM
You can be gay, but if you're a high profile athlete, keep that on the down low. You are doing everyone a favor.

Like, he'd be not allowed to go out with his husband if so he wishes ? That's pretty homophobic too.

>ISH
>Wher rampant homophobism is the norm

---

As if those two situations are remotely comparable rambo. Don't make a fool outta yourself.

SacJB Shady
04-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Like, he'd be not allowed to go out with his husband if so he wishes ? That's pretty homophobic too.

He can come out of the closet if he wants, but he is putting his life in much more danger. So it's his choice. I heard Tom Cruise is gay, but uses Katie Holmes as a way to fool people. Some stripper told me this and swears from being an insider.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 02:56 AM
>Putting his life in danger

How ? You know that beating up someone for being gay is homophobic an dpunished by the Law right ? Heck beating up anybody is against the Law.

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 02:58 AM

>ISH
>Wher rampant homophobism is the norm

---

As if those two situations are remotely comparable rambo. Don't make a fool outta yourself.

Hell yea it is a solid comparison.

If a gay man looks at me like he wants to rape me, I would be even more afraid of him than my dog. If my dog gets all horny and wants to hump my leg, he's getting a kick to the face and that ends it right there, but what if it's a gay man bigger than me? Who is to say he won't over power me and get his way if it ever came to that?

I'm just comparing that awkward feeling you get when someone or something looks at you in a sexual manner when there's really no place for it. Gays aren't dogs. The feelings. That's all I'm talking about.

Stop trying to get the mods to delete this thread.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Oh god. You are a by the book homophobe. It's okay. You might not be homophobe all the time. Just amend your way and cease havin homophobic declarations. That's ridiculous. As my friend A$AP said, "being homophobic is not cool".

Mr. Jabbar
04-04-2012, 03:03 AM
No. That's probably why the Miami Heat trio are so hated. They are way to friendly with each other sometimes.

:oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
04-04-2012, 03:04 AM
they'd love to get double teamed

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 03:11 AM
Oh god. You are a by the book homophobe. It's okay. You might not be homophobe all the time. Just amend your way and cease havin homophobic declarations. That's ridiculous. As my friend A$AP said, "being homophobic is not cool".

F*ck you.

My position has been all along is I can care less if they are gay, but just as long as straight men don't lose their rights in the process.

Homophobic means I hate them. What's wrong with straight men feeling weird about that kind of sh*t? It's not like I want to drag them down the street, hang them upside down, and beat the gay out of them. I just don't like being looked at in that sexual way You don't tell a women she is being a man hater for feeling weird a perve is looking at her. I'm not saying all gay men are perves, but what about the ones that are? I sure as hell don't want him to be showering with me passing the soap.

This has been said many times in here: gay men looking at other men must be like looking at a bunch of chicks. Seriously, you are gonna say they will be "mature" and act with self control. Really?

You know absolutely nothing when horniness kicks in. Once it hits, that's it. No gay man will act like a "gentlemen" or try and control it. That thing is gonna pop whether he likes it or not.

And who is the victim? Straight men who have absolutely no idea. That's all I'm saying. I'm not preaching hate, I'm just saying let them come out, accept them, this way we won't be so afraid of them. That's beautfiul homie. Give me credit.

Kews1
04-04-2012, 03:15 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi2kl.jpg

SacJB Shady
04-04-2012, 03:15 AM

Homophobia is overrated. It's like the ''race card.'' Most people are not truly homophobic, it's just that being around someone who wants to f*ck you is kind of uncomfortable. I guarantee you people aint going to let know gay guy dunk on him. They will pull a Jason Smith. And btw some people argue it's not natural to be gay. Afterall it is a choice of free will, if you believe in willpower.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Homophobia is overrated. It's like the ''race card.'' Most people are not truly homophobic, it's just that being around someone who wants to f*ck you is kind of uncomfortable. I guarantee you people aint going to let know gay guy dunk on him. They will pull a Jason Smith. And btw some people argue it's not natural to be gay. Afterall it is a choice of free will, if you believe in willpower.

Why are you acting like ever gay men would want a go with you ? So narcissist. Or do you believe gay men are manwhore ?

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Why are you acting like ever gay men would want a go with you ? So narcissist. Or do you believe gay men are manwhore ?

How come you know so much about what gay men think?

SacJB Shady
04-04-2012, 03:19 AM

So are you saying you're gay? Gay guys are very easy to get. Do you know that TS/TV are exponentially easier to get than a real girl? Im just saying people will pull a Jason smith on a gay guy who tries to dunk, it's just fact

CardiacKemba
04-04-2012, 03:21 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Oa16WESEiog/Tip9iMUz2II/AAAAAAAABYY/2jNZX1GG1cE/s1600/kobe-bryant-kiss-team-mate-nba-funny-photos.jpg

I don't think most players would care to be honest. Like someone said about Barkley knowing he had gay team mates, there would be the same thing today. It's the public, and people such as keyboard protagonists on ISH that would go ballistic.

Punpun
04-04-2012, 03:23 AM
So it was the second option. God, you guys are straight-up homophobic now. Not only are gay man disgusting even tho "you have nothing against them". But they are also manwhore who would sleep with the first guy they can.

Please, keep that shit OUT of a sport forum.

Bigots. The both of you.

SacJB Shady
04-04-2012, 03:30 AM
So it was the second option. God, you guys are straight-up homophobic now. Not only are gay man disgusting even tho "you have nothing against them". But they are also manwhore who would sleep with the first guy they can.

Bigots. The both of you.

just admit that you are gay :rant

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 03:31 AM

Bigots. The both of you.

Give it up. You're not impressing anyone. You're way over-sensitive about what we are saying. Most don't care if a player is gay, they just don't think it will be accepted right away.

SacJB Shady
04-04-2012, 03:36 AM
ok im sorry if you really are gay, i assume i offended u.

Jotaro Durant
04-04-2012, 03:38 AM

Bigots. The both of you.
stop getting ur panties in knot. what kinda name is punpun. sound like poompoom nikka:biggums:

IamRAMBO24
04-04-2012, 03:39 AM
ok im sorry if you really are gay, i assume i offended u.

LOL

Dude was gay.

Wow.

That was prob a life changing moment; now he's gonna question if being a baller should be his career path afterall.

Poor fella. :(

KelticForce1349
04-04-2012, 03:47 AM
How come you know so much about what gay men think?

Why do you care so much about what gay men think?

I<3NBA
04-04-2012, 03:50 AM
closet gays try to cover up their gayness by using names like IamRAMBO24 and going into sports like wrestling and MMA. they love all that hugging and getting on top of each other ish. it's basic knowledge that most homophobes are closet gays.

williams012
04-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Wow, some real dumb comments in here.

Why assume that because his showering with a bunch of guys, that all his gonna do is look at your d*ck and wanna f*ck you? He may not find anyone there attractive.

People keep mentioning the 'if i was in a locker full of women id go crazy' shit. If they were women you didnt find attractive, would you still?

Seriously, 'oh no, a guy looked at me and may want to **** me', so? its not like his going to straight up rape you. A majority of men who see women they think are hot, dont rape them to get some.

Some dumb f*cks in here.

InspiredLebowski
04-04-2012, 04:06 AM
this has run its' InsidePoops course