PDA

View Full Version : Melo last 4 games without Lin & Amare

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Knicks 3-1

27 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 2 spg, 1 bpg, 48% FG, 85% FT in 33 MPG (great defense as well)

That's playing with an injured groin against good teams like the Magic, Bucks and Hawks.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:15 PM
awaiting trolls StateofMind and LABean.

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Damn. Four games? Hold the presses, 'Melo is a serious MVP candidate. And against the Magic, Bucks, and Hawks? Easily hall-of-fame worthy.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Damn. Four games? Hold the presses, 'Melo is a serious MVP candidate. And against the Magic, Bucks, and Hawks? Easily hall-of-fame worthy.

Christ, did I insinuate any of that? go fck yourself

RRR3
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Four, count 'em, four. Clearly the GOAT.

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Christ, did I insinuate any of that? go fck yourself

Yes, that is what you indirectly meant. 'Melo homers are so stupid.

airchibundo507
After hearing garbage like "Melo is a role player", "Melo is in his decline", "Melo is now a sub40% scorer", etc he's having a great stretch when he is the only real consistent scoring threat on the roster.

The Knicks are winning games and they aren't playing lottery teams every night.

Rnbizzle
:applause:

He needs to feel the need to carry the team I guess, he's clearly got the ability to do it.

wally_world
04-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Not 1

Not 2

Not 3

RRR3
04-03-2012, 04:21 PM
After hearing garbage like "Melo is a role player", "Melo is in his decline", "Melo is now a sub40% scorer", etc he's having a great stretch when he is the only real consistent scoring threat on the roster.

Melo isn't shit. 4 games doesn't mean much.

Eric Cartman
Clearly Lin & Stat were holding him back.

LoneyROY7
Don't sweat the haters, bruh...they mad.

http://www.entmoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/a136.jpg

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Knicks 3-1

That's playing with an injured groin against good teams like the Magic, Bucks and Hawks.

Well let's keep it moving.

This is the first season I've had higher expectations of him, but he's failed to deliver.

Got to keep playing like this though.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:22 PM

come down to oklahoma and I'll fck you up

Clutch
04-03-2012, 04:23 PM
What about 9 years ?

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:24 PM

Four games. Four. After watching Linsanity come to an abrupt and painful halt, you would think that would register. Guess not.

RRR3
Watch out we got a badass here

Heavincent
Good, good :applause:

Hope he keeps it up.

RRR3
04-03-2012, 04:25 PM
What about 9 years ?
9 years of what? Being overrated?

Scholar
Melo has the ability to play well, but I guess he just remains either unmotivated or entirely unfocused.

airchibundo507

what? you wanna fight? you wanna play ball one on one? either way i'll whoop dat ass.

RRR3
04-03-2012, 04:26 PM
what? you wanna fight? you wanna play ball one on one? either way i'll whoop dat ass.
Lol Internet tough guy

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:26 PM

9 years of being an established focal point, elite playmaker and clutch scorer

Scholar
04-03-2012, 04:27 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: WTF? Someone is butt hurt. You're worse than the Kobe/LeBron dick-riders.

LoneyROY7

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/0%20cant%20stop/8cbb5817.gif

:roll:

LA_Showtime

Anyone else find it ironic that his favorite player is Melo and he is anything but Mellow?

Legends66NBA7
What about 9 years ?

7 first round losses ?

Yeah, he's a good player and all, but he's been disappointing this year.

I will give him props for 2009, that Nuggets team was great. Any other year, they would have probably made to the finals and won. Will always love that Game 4 vs the Hornets. 58 point blow out.

But he's just not been what's he hyped up to be.

Clutch
airchibundo507 and LeBron23 are completely the same.

Sometimes I think they are the same person who has multiple personalities disorder (one is a Melo,other one is a LeBron fan) :lol

Heavincent

9 years of being a great scorer with a very polished offensive game. He's clutch too.

Eric Cartman

http://stylealchemy.com/ruminations/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/scared.gif

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: WTF? Someone is butt hurt. You're worse than the Kobe/LeBron dick-riders.

what, Melo hit a gamewinner on your team? u mad?

LA_Showtime

Sometimes I think they are the same person who has multiple personalities disorder (one is a Melo,other one is a LeBron fan) :lol

They're probably brothers. You know, like Gyno.

RRR3

Theyre best friends in real life:lol

CeltsGarlic
04-03-2012, 04:29 PM

Dude you're gold :lol

airchibundo507
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/0%20cant%20stop/8cbb5817.gif

:roll:

tell'em my nig. national television. LeBron barking at Melo the entire time down the stretch while Melo was smiling at his ass. Then nailed the gamewinner when Chauncey gave him the damn ball with only like 3 seconds left on the clock.

RRR3
Yeah he's really mad about a regular sEason game winner. :lol

Kornheiser
against good teams like the Magic, Bucks and Hawks.

http://i.imgur.com/22dzt.jpg

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:30 PM

I'll remember this dude.

Clutch
7 first round losses ?

Yeah, he's a good player and all, but he's been disappointing this year.

I will give him props for 2009, that Nuggets team was great. Any other year, they would have probably made to the finals and won. Will always love that Game 4 vs the Hornets. 58 point blow out.

But he's just not been what's he hyped up to be.
I guess you didn't think high of KG before he came to Boston.

Melo has been a disappointment this season and could have done more in his career but it's undeniable that he's a great player and one of the better scorers since he came into the league.

airchibundo507

Melo has been a disappointment this season and could have done more in his career but it's undeniable that he's a great player and one of the better scorers since he came into the league.

that's my boi

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Melo is that douche bastard who was labeled "gifted" in elementary school and ended up working as a janitor, all while telling anyone who would listen that he's the smartest human ever.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/22dzt.jpg

they were 8-2 in their last 10 before playing the Knicks... leading the league in scoring in that stretch

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:32 PM

Except KG actually won a ring, whereas Melo is getting recognized for playing well in four straight games. Yeah, that's the same.

Scholar
04-03-2012, 04:32 PM

Hmm... Seeing as the Lakers have gone to the Finals 4 times since Melo entered the league, while Melo has gone to the Finals 0 times, naw. I'm not mad whatsoever.

LoneyROY7
04-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Melo is that douche bastard who was labeled "gifted" in elementary school and ended up working as a janitor, all while telling anyone who would listen that he's the smartest human ever.

lolwut.

Not sure how becoming a superstar in the NBA correlates to ending up as a school janitor...

Clutch
Except KG actually won a ring, whereas Melo is getting recognized for playing well in four straight games. Yeah, that's the same.
You failed to read the most important part.
BEFORE HE CAME TO BOSTON

bsyde82
seriously, melo haters on ISH are out of control.

airchibundo507

yep, because winning an NCAA is comparable to cleaning toilets. being widely regarded as an NBA superstar (prior to this season) is equivalent to being a dependable janitor.

you are the dumbass

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2012, 04:34 PM

KG does way more on the court than Melo does, though. So he had much more value when he came to Boston.

Garnett can score, rebound, play make, and be the defensive juggernaut as well. Can't say the same for Melo... out of the only thing he can be argued for... which is scoring.

Yes, I understand what type of career he's had. Good/Great player with nice stats, but it's just not translated into team success.

Which is why he's getting dogged out for it.

airchibundo507
seriously, melo haters on ISH are out of control.

I know, right?

But Melo is one of the most hated players in basketball for no good fcking reason.

RRR3
KG does way more on the court than Melo does, though. So he had much more value when he came to Boston.

Garnett can score, rebound, play make, and be the defensive juggernaut as well. Can't say the same for Melo... out of the only thing he can be argued for... which is scoring.

Yes, I understand what type of career he's had. Good/Great player with nice stats, but it's just not translated into team success.

Changed avy again grr :mad:

LoneyROY7
04-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I know, right?

But Melo is one of the most hated players in basketball for no good fcking reason.

But that makes it all the more fun when he comes through.

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Changed avy again

Opposite Day, it happens.

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:38 PM
yep, because winning an NCAA is comparable to cleaning toilets. being widely regarded as an NBA superstar (prior to this season) is equivalent to being a dependable janitor.

you are the dumbass

... Not sure if serious. I'll spell it out for you, since you're too dumb to understand what I meant.

Janitor = underachiever. Has talents, doesn't use 'em

Melo = underachiever. Has talents, doesn't use 'em.

He's not a superstar. He's a talented guy who peaked in college and thus far hasn't shown anything that indicates he'll get over the hump and lead New York to a 'ship.

Clutch
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM

No one says Melo is a better player than KG. But the thing he hasn't lead his team to the Finals isn't something to kill his career.
If you're a top3 player then you must prove it and go to the Finals. Melo was never considered that good.
He's a very good player who had a successful career. Career average of 25 points,led his team to playoffs every single year (even in his rookie season he transformed the worst team in the league to a playoff team).

Nobody here says Melo is a top3 player in the league or whatsoever.
But to call him a scrub,cancer or things like that is either stupid or trolling.

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM
You failed to read the most important part.
BEFORE HE CAME TO BOSTON

Pre-Boston Garnett and Melo aren't comparable. KG never had the talent around him that Melo has/did.

Rnbizzle
04-03-2012, 04:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlsCt2viDxU

Haters are mad Melo has burried their team countless times.

Eric Cartman
04-03-2012, 04:41 PM
They said the same about Dirk they saying now about Melo. Don't worry his time will come.

LoneyROY7
04-03-2012, 04:42 PM
They said the same about Dirk they saying now about Melo. Don't worry his time will come.

:cheers:

Clutch
04-03-2012, 04:44 PM
I hope you're right. :cheers:

DuMa
Melosanity!!! :eek: :eek:

LA_Showtime

No they didn't. People thought Dirk lacked what it took to be a first option on a championship caliber team, and I don't really blame 'em after the '04 collapse and the GS debacle.

Anthony has all the talent in the world, and he has all the tools necessary to be a top-flight player in the NBA. He is a ridiculously gifted talent, and part of the reason he hasn't been more successful is because he's just lazy. He doesn't play defense, set a good example, or show any type of leadership.

The Ownage
04-03-2012, 04:46 PM
So someone, albeit a Melo stan, posts Carmelo's numbers from the last four games, which happen to be good. Extremely positive especially when you consider that Amare and Lin are out and he's been playing like shit this season.

Suddenly these haters come out and realise they can't talk shit about Carmelo's numbers and then start attacking the OP.

:oldlol: There are some borderline retarded people on this forum.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:47 PM
So someone, albeit a Melo stan, posts Carmelo's numbers from the last four games, which happen to be good. Extremely positive especially when you consider that Amare and Lin are out and he's been playing like shit this season.

Suddenly these haters come out and realise they can't talk shit about Carmelo's numbers and then start attacking the OP.

who is this stan you speak of?

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 04:47 PM

He is the one who made it personal. I told him those stats were MVP-worthy.

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2012, 04:48 PM
No one says Melo is a better player than KG. But the thing he hasn't lead his team to the Finals isn't something to kill his career.

It won't kill his career, because there have been MVP's who haven't taken their teams to the Finals.

But still, Melo and the Knicks should be motivated enough to get there, because they do have the talent, scoring, defense, etc... to surprise anybody in the playoffs.

But to call him a scrub,cancer or things like that is either stupid or trolling.

Yes, off course. I'm not one of those people. He has to be more consistent from April, come playoff time, etc...

knickswin
04-03-2012, 04:50 PM
this is how good melo is when you let him play his game. melo plays like a traditional big man. you have to have him post up early and look to get him the ball and have players score off of his kick outs. he gets a lot of hockey assists playing like this, too.

it's frustrating that karl and d'antoni never let him play properly. karl made him an accessory to the point guards. d'antoni tried to fit him into his system either as a point guard or as a spot-up shooting wing.

lin and melo can eventually coexist if lin can become a bit less of a black hole and get better at hitting melo in his spots. i really question whether amar'e fits into this plan because he does nothing toward spacing the floor.

The Ownage
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
You are a Melo stan. Don't deny it. It's not a diss, your favourite player is Melo and you follow as he follows.

He is the one who made it personal. I told him those stats were MVP-worthy.
With sarcasm of course. I just noticed your post above mine and you make a good point. He's been playing very good defense under Mike Woodson we just need to see if he can keep it up until rest of the season and playoffs.

bagelred
04-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Knicks 3-1

So are you a Knicks fan or Melo fan? If Melo gets traded to the Bucks tomorrow, are you a huge Bucks fan?

ralph_i_el
04-03-2012, 04:54 PM
It doesn't work both ways that we can shit on melo when he's down and then not give him any props when he is playing like this.

I don't like him and I think he is overrated, but he's playing his ass off right now and crushing it.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 04:55 PM
It doesn't work both ways that we can shit on melo when he's down and then not give him any props when he is playing like this.

I don't like him and I think he is overrated, but he's playing his ass off right now and crushing it.

i would rep the hell out of you if rep existed

ClutchOver9000
04-03-2012, 05:03 PM
lol ppl talk about Melo like he's a scrub or an average role player just because he never fulfilled ppl's expectations of being a top 5 player or something...

Sure many may say he's underachieved considering the ridiculous talent he's been gifted w/ but he's still a star end of story. Perhaps not a superstar but def a star.

Anyway...I'm not a Melo fan, I support him simply because he is a Knick. The overwhelming amount of hate this dude gets is ridiculous...you woulda thought he raped somebody or something...

And to those questioning his defense, clearly they aren't referring to this year

knickswin
04-03-2012, 05:05 PM
knicks really need to find a way to dump amar'e.

melo and tyson don't struggle to coexist and tyson is extremely important as a defensive anchor, so tyson's a keeper.

but you add amar'e to the mix, and it's a mess. amar'e is an elbow player, and it's impossible for him and anthony to feed off each other or space the floor for each other. things are so much prettier when we have novak out there because he spaces the floor and is low maintenance.

i dream about getting a stretch four with a second option type offensive game. it would be so pretty. pretty much the only guys who fit that bill are andrea bargnani and dirk, though (dirk is obviously good enough to be first option too). guys like kevin love or ryan anderson who can shoot the three even if they can't put the ball on the floor at the perimeter would be okay too.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
04-03-2012, 05:07 PM

This is the kind of obscure people Melo appeals to with his babyfatt-ed ass. You can always reminescence of playing GTA SA watching dat big butt flab.

That said, NY went looow when they brought this egotistical maniac to their team. I'm not against a big ego, but i don't like a contrived black hole. Go to your bad team and 'do it alone'.

Rnbizzle
04-03-2012, 05:26 PM
:roll: :roll:

I'm not even mad at you for being a Melo stan, you're the only true one here on these forums.. but to ask that question.. had me laughing. :lol

iDefend5
04-03-2012, 05:33 PM
so Melo can't work with good players.

LABean
04-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Four games? Well, what are we waiting for? Let's crown him MVP. :roll: :roll:

Why can't he keep this up? Just luck?
I forgot, he was injured. :facepalm

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 06:13 PM

... It's four ****ing games. People are shitting on Melo because of his career. Four games don't change shit:roll:

DMV2
04-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Why can't all 3 play well together?

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Why can't all 3 play well together?

MDA brainwashed Lin into domineering pick and roll play. While Lin does defer to Melo at times, the general feel when Lin is on the court is that he is the first option, and he is bold enough to even wave away Melo with an obvious mismatch in the post. It's almost as if Melo becomes relegated to a court-spacer and bailout shot taker when the pnr fails. That's not what he is comfortable doing. That's not what he has done his whole career. It's hard for him to develop any sort of rhythm with erratic touches.

As we've seen since Lin/Amare went down, the Knicks run the offense inside/out through Melo, who doesn't hesitate to make the open pass when he draws the double teams. Pick-and-roll is the secondary option.

I think Lin and Melo can play together for the record. But Amare takes away from the spacing on the court. There's just a ton of personalities to cater to.

Droid101
04-03-2012, 06:39 PM
MDA brainwashed Lin into domineering pick and roll play. While Lin does defer to Melo at times, the general feel when Lin is on the court is that he is the first option, and he is bold enough to even wave away Melo with an obvious mismatch in the post. It's almost as if Melo becomes relegated to a court-spacer and bailout shot taker when the pnr fails. That's not what he is comfortable doing. That's not what he has done his whole career. It's hard for him to develop any sort of rhythm with erratic touches.

As we've seen since Lin/Amare went down, the Knicks run the offense inside/out through Melo, who doesn't hesitate to make the open pass when he draws the double teams. Pick-and-roll is the secondary option.

I think Lin and Melo can play together for the record. But Amare takes away from the spacing on the court. There's just a ton of personalities to cater to.
Stopped reading at "Brainwashed."

Are you serious? :kobe:

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Stopped reading at "Brainwashed."

Are you serious? :kobe:

there's no better word for it. MDA's "system" gives full freedom with impunity to a point guard, who can call as many screens as desired, take shots at whatever point in the shotclock, basically anything they want with the ball. There is an adjustment phase between running that freelance gimmick of a system and transitioning to a dynamic, multifaceted offense.

airchibundo507
04-03-2012, 09:04 PM
is 5 games enough???

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 09:17 PM
is 5 games enough???

For 'Melo? Of course not.

Gotterdammerung
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/012012/1327341549_neil_degrasse_tyson_reaction.gif

LA_Showtime
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/012012/1327341549_neil_degrasse_tyson_reaction.gif

Fail.

LABean
04-03-2012, 09:39 PM
3-2. :hammerhead:

Mr. Cluth Melo. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LoneyROY7
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
3-2. :hammerhead:

Mr. Cluth Melo. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:coleman:

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Great game tonight by Anthony:

39pts 10reb 2ast 2stl 1blk 17/31 54.8%fg

4th quarter:

11pts 1reb 5/9 55.6%fg 1/3 3pt 33.3%fg

Unfortunately, the Pacers just got hot at the right time in the 4th. Melo also missed some game tying attempts. Still, great game by him. He was keeping them in the game.

LABean
04-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Great game tonight by Anthony:

39pts 10reb 2ast 2stl 1blk 17/31 54.8%fg

4th quarter:

11pts 1reb 5/9 55.6%fg 1/3 3pt 33.3%fg

Unfortunately, the Pacers just got hot at the right time in the 4th. Melo also missed some game tying attempts. Still, great game by him. He was keeping them in the game.
It isn't about keeping them close. It's about getting the W.

I thought this guy was clutch. :confusedshrug:

dunksby
04-03-2012, 09:44 PM
To defeat a Melo led team you let Melo go wild while you limit others.

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I thought this guy was clutch.

And he was playing clutch for the most part.

He's still one of the most productive players in the 4th. He missed tonight's game tying attempts. It happens.

He's not going to be 100% or something, everytime.

Give the Pacers credit for coming back strong in that 4th, as well.

mentallooser
04-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Exactly. As a Pacers fan, I still give credit to Melo for almost blowing us out. Thank God Granger went a little Reggie on them or I don't see it turning around. Great call by Vogel to keep them all in as they were playing well. Most other coaches would have put the rest of the starters in and they very well might have lost.

vegasbigshots
04-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Jinx thread. :lol

knicksman
04-03-2012, 11:40 PM
It isn't about keeping them close. It's about getting the W.

I thought this guy was clutch. :confusedshrug:

remove either gasol/bynum/oneal on the lakers and kobe aint winning one ring. Kobe just got lucky to be with the lakers who knows how to build a team. Kobe without a big man is a first round exit. Oh he also missed the playoffs. Bynum or gasol is as impactful as kobe. Kobe before 2008 is a first round exit. Thanks to bynum for being the most improved player that year.

knicksman
04-03-2012, 11:43 PM
No they didn't. People thought Dirk lacked what it took to be a first option on a championship caliber team, and I don't really blame 'em after the '04 collapse and the GS debacle.

Anthony has all the talent in the world, and he has all the tools necessary to be a top-flight player in the NBA. He is a ridiculously gifted talent, and part of the reason he hasn't been more successful is because he's just lazy. He doesn't play defense, set a good example, or show any type of leadership.

or maybe he wasnt lucky to played in a crap east. Among the perimeter players(tmac, kobe, carter, pierce, lebron, wade, melo) only kobe and melo played in the west. Luckily kobe had a great frontcourt throughout his career while melo had undersized one way big men which are injury prones.

TheBluest
04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
To defeat a Melo led team you let Melo go wild while you limit others.

Yep let him help himself to seconds and thirds meanwhile keep everyone else from having a seat at the table to eat.

Bigsmoke
04-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Melo is dat n*gga

knickswin
04-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Yep let him help himself to seconds and thirds meanwhile keep everyone else from having a seat at the table to eat.

I honestly don't know what you people are watching at times. melo is very willing to pass out of the post. if he averages 4 assists playing the way he plays in the post (because 4 assists implies 2-3 hockey assists), then he is doing as good a job as you can ask for playing out of the post.

LABean
04-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Dude ain't clutch. Stop that nonsense.
Check out Kobe if you wanna see clutchness.
Last two games he's been money. :bowdown: :bowdown:

FKAri
04-04-2012, 01:05 AM
lol ppl talk about Melo like he's a scrub or an average role player just because he never fulfilled ppl's expectations of being a top 5 player or something...

Sure many may say he's underachieved considering the ridiculous talent he's been gifted w/ but he's still a star end of story. Perhaps not a superstar but def a star.

Anyway...I'm not a Melo fan, I support him simply because he is a Knick. The overwhelming amount of hate this dude gets is ridiculous...you woulda thought he raped somebody or something...

And to those questioning his defense, clearly they aren't referring to this year

I agree with some of this. Melo's a gifted scorer. He's a more talented scorer than Lebron and Wade but he lacks the athleticism, hard work, and intangibles that those players possess. Coming into the league he was marketed with them. All 3 were put on the same level. They eventually surpassed him so people hate on him for being put on that level.

pnyozzzoo
04-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Dude ain't clutch. Stop that nonsense.
Check out Kobe if you wanna see clutchness.
Last two games he's been money. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Rofl, kobetard comes out of woods in a hurry. Thats so comical,:roll: :roll: :roll:

RazorBaLade
04-04-2012, 03:10 AM
remove either gasol/bynum/oneal on the lakers and kobe aint winning one ring. Kobe just got lucky to be with the lakers who knows how to build a team. Kobe without a big man is a first round exit. Oh he also missed the playoffs. Bynum or gasol is as impactful as kobe. Kobe before 2008 is a first round exit. Thanks to bynum for being the most improved player that year.

remove pippen from the bulls and jordan isnt winning either

dumb argument

miggyme1
04-04-2012, 05:20 AM

i hear u man.im a big melo fan.butwe have seen this before from him for years now.he will have a slump then play five to six games in a row where he looks like jesus with a fade and a headband.all i ask from melo is more consistency like lebron.learn how to impact a game on th enights when your jumper isnt hot.like rebounding,defense,assisting.if he would improve on that he would be a great team player.and only great team players win championships

chauzer
04-04-2012, 09:56 AM
lol

http://media-cache8.pinterest.com/upload/131730357820626281_pMF5dNIf_f.jpg

swi7ch
04-04-2012, 09:58 AM
The Cancer is the best Melo nickname.

knicksman
04-04-2012, 10:38 AM
remove pippen from the bulls and jordan isnt winning either

dumb argument

duh pippen is easily replaceable dumbass. Pippen just got overrated playing with jordan

knicksman
04-04-2012, 10:46 AM
well this clutch argument are for idiots. Duncan, kareem, hakeem, shaq arent clutch players but they won. Its about efficient scoring. Luckily kobe had efficient scorers to bail him out in gasol/bynum/odom. Thats why he cant win with role players like duncan/dirk/hakeem and shaq with 6th man kobe. Kobe with role players = first round or lottery.