PDA

View Full Version : Trade Wade

Punpun
04-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Pat Riley has to trade Wade during the off season. Regardless of the result during the post-season.

Why ? Well look at this image. You will notice that Wade is averaging 4 less minutes from last year, averaging 1 less FGA, saw a decline in his FG%, is shotting the 3 worse than last year, is shooting it 1.5FG3PA less than last year.

He also goes to the line 2 less times than last year, getting 1.5 less rebounds than last year.

And despite the reduced minutes, his TO and PF didn't go down that much.

And cherry on the cake, he is averaging 3 less points than last year. THat's his worse since his rookie season and his FGA isn't that down compared to other years, heck it's the same than his second season by example.

Now Bear in mind he ALSO was injured for part of the season.

Yep, Wade is declining. And he is declining pretty fast at that.

So, Trade Wade

The picture.

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120414/Wade stats.png

Punpun
04-14-2012, 07:24 AM
So, Should they trade Wade or not ?

D-Wade316
04-14-2012, 07:25 AM
:biggums:

Punpun
04-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Bro, look at the stats. Should they trade him NOW that he has great value OR wait some years and trade him when he isn't a superstar anymore ?

And at the pace he is declining, that will be fast.

Living Being
04-14-2012, 07:27 AM
FTA is the only thing that is blowing a lot.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Well yes, but let's not act like it's not symptomatic of something. All his stats are more or less going down. He never averaged LESS minutes than now. He was injured for part of the season.

Wade is 29. He is at the twilight of his career.

Living Being
04-14-2012, 07:34 AM
LeBron's "don't give a @#*%" attitude is rubbing off on him so he's taking it easy in his old age. They both need to play as though the other isn't there, and murder the basket at every opportunity like every bucket really counts.

I really don't believe Wade is truly declining physically, though. He's just going to have to make some adjustments with age, and use more strength and less speed.

Chrono90
04-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Do agree. There's no need for two alpha dogs in a team. One alpha dog and a good second and third option with tons of role players makes a great team. When Wade gets hot and demands the ball, it might cool down Lebron's game and vice versa. Heats need a legit big man with a post up game and good rebounding. Bosh doesn't cut it. He's a jump shot and lay-up big man.

Deep into the playoffs, they're going to need a big man that can score down low and ride on one alpha player to get hot.

NumberSix
04-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Wade needs to finish better. He's been blowing a shocking amount of easy layups.

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Trade Bosh for a low post scoring big man. Draft a shooting PF in the 2012 NBA Draft.

Chris Bosh for Al Jefferson is a fair trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7xfqv6d

Chrono90
04-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Wade needs to finish better. He's been blowing a shocking amount of easy layups.

That's true too. Through out the season, i've seen many silly TO's and miss layups.

D-Wade316
04-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Bookmarked this thread come playoff time.

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:42 AM

He's still not yet 100% Healthy. If I am the Coach of the Heat I will deactivate Wade until the last 3 games of the season. Miami needs a healthy Wade in the post season.

Living Being
04-14-2012, 07:43 AM
That's true too. Through out the season, i've seen many silly TO's and miss layups.
That's because when he gets to the basket, he sees this:
http://www.shadesofsilence.net/chronocross/ozzieprof.png

Punpun
04-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Bookmarked this thread come playoff time.

Do so. I fail to see how Wade performing or not in the playoff would infirm anything about how fast he is declining or not.

Hech, my first statement is "Trade him regardless of the results".

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Do agree. There's no need for two alpha dogs in a team. One alpha dog and a good second and third option with tons of role players makes a great team. When Wade gets hot and demands the ball, it might cool down Lebron's game and vice versa. Heats need a legit big man with a post up game and good rebounding. Bosh doesn't cut it. He's a jump shot and lay-up big man.

Deep into the playoffs, they're going to need a big man that can score down low and ride on one alpha player to get hot.

This is probably one of your best posts in this forum.

Chrono90
04-14-2012, 07:47 AM

Sorry dude, but i don't get it. Lol

Can someone enlighten me on this?

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:47 AM
C- Al Jeffersonn
F- Kevin Jones ( late first round pick) - The next Udonis Haslem http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/41841/kevin-jones
F- LeBron James
G- Dwayne Wade
G - Mario Chalmers

Living Being
04-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Sorry dude, but i don't get it. Lol

Can someone enlighten me on this?
I guess you don't know anything about your own avatar. lol

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:51 AM
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/11/61/13/2560764/5/628x471.jpg

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:51 AM
Bosh is the Miami Heat's weakest link. $hip his @$$ out in the off season.

Chrono90
04-14-2012, 07:53 AM
I guess you don't know anything about your own avatar. lol

HAHAAAAHA

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yea i get it now. My mistake lol

I've beat that game many times and saw 6 different endings. I know now. Lol thanks

Living Being
04-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Is that your mom?
Yeah, she plays center and blocks LeBron and Wade every time they drive to the hoop, like the punks they are.

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Yeah, she plays center and blocks LeBron and Wade every time they drive to the hoop, like the punks they are.

You look like your mom.

Chrono90
04-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Take it easy kids. Let's just turn on the TV and watch your favorite cartoon lol!

Living Being
04-14-2012, 08:00 AM
You look like your mom. You are also an ugly looking piece of $hit.
Go watch Ghostbusters and start feeling better about yourself.

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Go watch Ghostbusters and start feeling better about yourself.

One of the best movies of all time.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jotaro Durant
04-14-2012, 08:05 AM
One of the best movies of all time.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
explain ur pictures. is there hidden meaning there:confusedshrug:

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 08:07 AM
explain ur pictures. is there hidden meaning there:confusedshrug:

LeBron - Favorite NBA player

Are you Afraid of the Dark? - Favorite show in the 1990's

Ghost busters - favorite movie. I am also a huge fan of the cartoons ( Real Ghost Busters and Extreme Ghost Busters)

Twilight Zone - Favorite Television Anthology Series

Batman - Favorite Super Hero

Jotaro Durant
04-14-2012, 08:08 AM
LeBron - Favorite NBA player

Are you Afraid of the Dark? - Favorite show in the 1990's

Ghost busters - favorite movie. I am also a huge fan of the cartoons ( Real Ghost Busters and Extreme Ghost Busters)

Twilight Zone - Favorite Television Anthology Series
o okay. what is twilight zone about? always heard it and ppl saying "i feel like im in the twilight zone" but i never watched it:lol

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 08:14 AM
o okay. what is twilight zone about? always heard it and ppl saying "i feel like im in the twilight zone" but i never watched it:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

1960's Intro (Original Series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF-yh4mU6ps

1980's Intro ( 2nd revival)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPBQ0yNcA3Q

2002 Intro (3rd Revival)

Jotaro Durant
04-14-2012, 08:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

1960's Intro (Original Series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF-yh4mU6ps

1980's Intro ( 2nd revival)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPBQ0yNcA3Q

2002 Intro (3rd Revival)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 08:16 AM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lots of good episodes. I watch some of the best episodes on youtube.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone

Punpun
04-14-2012, 08:19 AM
God, this is a Basketball thread. Enough with this nerd shit.

Nash-tastic
04-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Bosh is the Miami Heat's weakest link. $hip his @$$ out in the off season.
Then you know nothing about the Heat, Bosh may have some shortcomings but he is the most important player of the Big 3, when he performs Miami plays great

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Then you know nothing about the Heat, Bosh may have some shortcomings but he is the most important player of the Big 3, when he performs Miami plays great

Who give a $hit? His role is easily replaceable. The Miami needs a low post scoring big man.

He's very inconsistent in the last 10 games. The Heat won't trade LBJ and Wade because they are far superior players than Bosh.

Duncan21formvp
04-14-2012, 09:16 AM
You trade Lebron before you ever trade Wade. Wade did something Lebron has never done and that is bring an organization a title that never won prior to him arriving.

Nash-tastic
04-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Who give a $hit? His role is easily replaceable. The Miami needs a low post scoring big man.

He's very inconsistent in the last 10 games. The Heat won't trade LBJ and Wade because they are far superior players than Bosh.
If Spo would call a damn play for him then he'll be much more effective

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 09:34 AM
If Spo would call a damn play for him then he'll be much more effective

Spo is a horrible offensive Coach.

Real Men Wear Green
04-14-2012, 09:52 AM
God, this is a Basketball thread. Enough with this nerd shit.
This thread is nerd shit (nothing personal). You are proposing the Heat trade the greatest player in the history of their franchise just because he's had a statistical decline that is largely just the result of decreased minutes. From a pure ball standpoint I'd deal him for Dwight Howard or the top pick if Davis is coming out. But unless the trade brings in a dominant presence in the paint you'd better think twice before you trade a guy who is almost always in the top 10 of NBA players.

Eat Like A Bosh
04-14-2012, 09:59 AM
So you really want to trade the guy that brought your franchise their one and only title? Wade's as efficient as ever from the field, his stats might look down but that's a result of reduced minutes and a slow start. With Wade gone, how are you guys going to close out games in the 4th? If you really want to break up this team that bad, deal LeBron instead, for a dominant post player.

Clutch
04-14-2012, 10:07 AM
So if you trade Wade who will score in the 4th quarter come playoff time ?

LeBron,Bosh ? :oldlol:

Punpun
04-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Dealing Lebron away and stay with an aging guy whose game is already declining ? Come on, get real.

SlayerEnraged
04-14-2012, 10:54 AM
i Don't know why every1 is saying he is declining. That day will come but it's not yet.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Look at how he plays. Look at the stats. A drop-off everywhere. Add to it injury. That's the sign his decline has begun.

guy
04-14-2012, 11:11 AM
You can't trade players in the postseason.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Kobe was traded in the postseason.

bagelred
04-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Trade Wade?
Lebron Gone?
Bosh Kibosh?
Spo Go?

so many good rhyming options

Ai2death
04-14-2012, 11:31 AM
You could possibly trade wade fir Scallerbrine, but they may also demand bosh as we'll :D

guy
04-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Kobe was traded in the postseason.

huh?

guy
04-14-2012, 11:56 AM
I don't think they would trade Wade over Lebron. Most of the blame for them not winning a title will go to Lebron and if it causes them to lose Wade, he'll get a serious backlash from Miami fans and with his mental weakness you might think he'll never recover from that. He might never recover mentally just from losing this year alone so you would have to trade him instead of Wade, plus the Heat would probably get more for Lebron anyway. The Heat could definitely get another superstar back for Lebron while that might not be the case for Wade, plus it would be easier to package Bosh with Lebron instead of Wade to get even more if they went down that route.

Examples:

Lebron James for Deron Williams
Lebron James for Dwight Howard
Lebron James for Carmelo Anthony+Iman Shumpert
Lebron James+Mike Miller for Rajon Rondo+Paul Pierce
Lebron James for Chris Paul
Lebron James+Chris Bosh for Andrew Bynum+Pau Gasol

If I replaced Lebron with Wade in any of those trade scenarios, its probably a no except in NJ and Orlando's case where they would probably do it if they feel like they are losing those players anyway. And even with Deron or Dwight instead of Wade, there would probably be serious questions about them being able to close games out and Lebron would have to be depended on more for that. The Clippers and Lakers might not do those trades even with Lebron, but its a definite no if it was with Wade.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Drafted by the CHarlotte hornets. Traded Monthes after the draft to the Lakers.

guy
04-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Drafted by the CHarlotte hornets. Traded Monthes after the draft to the Lakers.

I think you're confusing postseason with offseason. Postseason = Playoffs.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Haha indeed.

MJ(Mean John)
04-14-2012, 12:26 PM

Don't get it

LakersReign
04-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Pat Riley has to trade Wade during the off season. Regardless of the result during the post-season.

Why ? Well look at this image. You will notice that Wade is averaging 4 less minutes from last year, averaging 1 less FGA, saw a decline in his FG%, is shotting the 3 worse than last year, is shooting it 1.5FG3PA less than last year.

He also goes to the line 2 less times than last year, getting 1.5 less rebounds than last year.

And despite the reduced minutes, his TO and PF didn't go down that much.

And cherry on the cake, he is averaging 3 less points than last year. THat's his worse since his rookie season and his FGA isn't that down compared to other years, heck it's the same than his second season by example.

Now Bear in mind he ALSO was injured for part of the season.

Yep, Wade is declining. And he is declining pretty fast at that.

So, Trade Wade

If the Heat trade Wade, they go nowhere. Regardless if he fell off or not, trading him doesn't solve their problems. Riley should've known better than to sign 2 ball dominant players at the same time. Like I've said before, Miami has never had a 3 man offense. Therefore, they were better off re-signing Wade and then signing Bosh only. Then you could've just ran a 2 man offense pick and roll with Wade and Bosh. Adding Lebron to the mix f*** that up. They don't have an offensive system for 3 guys, which is why you have the clusterf*** you have now. Let's be real, Lebron is no closer and STILL doesn't want any part of the ball in the last seconds of games. Dude doesn't even attempt a shot. So how does trading Wade solve that?

One of the things that is another problem is that Wade has taken on Lebron's personality. Right now he's a far cry for "mr fall down 6 times, get up 7." That's was one of the things that I admired about him. His heart and determination. That's gone now, and IMO, is one of the reasons why the Heat no longer have that competitive drive that's necessary to win a title. Where did that Wade who extended the series BY HIMSELF vs Boston go? Wade may be a part of the problem, but he's not the main problem.

LBJDW305
04-14-2012, 12:42 PM
All the "Heat fans" agreeing with this idiot are not heat fans PERIOD. Wade brought us our first ring. Anyone remember te huge banners in brickell right before you get to south beach called "Wade county"? Your going to trade our most loved player? IMO heats biggest problem is coaching but wait till playoff time heat will tighten up quick...

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 12:52 PM
If the Heat trade Wade, they go nowhere. Regardless if he fell off or not, trading him doesn't solve their problems. Riley should've known better than to sign 2 ball dominant players at the same time. Like I've said before, Miami has never had a 3 man offense. Therefore, they were better off re-signing Wade and then signing Bosh only. Then you could've just ran a 2 man offense pick and roll with Wade and Bosh. Adding Lebron to the mix f*** that up. They don't have an offensive system for 3 guys, which is why you have the clusterf*** you have now. Let's be real, Lebron is no closer and STILL doesn't want any part of the ball in the last seconds of games. Dude doesn't even attempt a shot. So how does trading Wade solve that?

One of the things that is another problem is that Wade has taken on Lebron's personality. Right now he's a far cry for "mr fall down 6 times, get up 7." That's was one of the things that I admired about him. His heart and determination. That's gone now, and IMO, is one of the reasons why the Heat no longer have that competitive drive that's necessary to win a title. Where did that Wade who extended the series BY HIMSELF vs Boston go? Wade may be a part of the problem, but he's not the main problem.
People dont notice the simple problem, "you cant play a team incorporated offense with Lebron James and another star". Lebron is at his best when surounded by scrubs/shooters, Bron has never made another already good player better, he makes them worse. Why, because he plays the role of a PG, but cant beat a double to save his life. The main thing all great PG's do is keep the ball alive and find cutters/shooters/post up mismatches. If Bron cant get past that 2nd defender, problems will arise as they are right now. I cant for the love of god understand how any analyst thinks its a good strategy to run Bron at the point, he cant keep a live dribble anywhere but from the top of the key, thats the reason why 60 something percent of his assists goes to shooters. Bron does not create for the roller, he will run te P&R but cant beat the 2nd man, so he picks up his dribble and finds a shooter. Dude actually tries too hard to find a shooter insted of making the right b ball play.

And no, im not blaming Lebron, im blaming coaching for not realizing that Bron is not a great PG, anybody who believes this does not watch basketball. The thing that Wade does SO MUCH BETTER, is use the P&R to get "ALL THE WAY TO THE BASKET", this opens things up for shooters and bigs down low for him to drop it off to. I dont know what else to say, but Bron should play from the elbow a lot more than he plays from the top of the key. Bron has become a great jumpshooter, why not maximize his shyt, especially if you see that dude struggles to get to the rack in the half, WTF is the point of making him have to ALWAYS beat a help defender if you see that he is not very good at it. I dont understand that shyt.

guy
04-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Wade does have some serious durability issues it seems. Aside from 2006 and I believe his rookie year, at one point or another some injury has come up and effected him and arguably cost them a series even if it was only for just part of a game or one single play. In 05 he played hurt in game 7 vs. the Pistons. In 07 he was injured the whole Chicago series. In 08, he was so banged up they didn't even make the playoffs. In 09, he played hurt vs. the Hawks. In 10, he hurt his leg on a play in game 3 vs. the Celtics and sat out the next play where Pierce hit the game winner with Daequan Cook on him when it would've probably been Wade, clearly their best perimeter defender, on him if he wasn't hurt causing the Heat to go down an insurmountable 0-3. In 11, he missed alot of game 5 of the Finals cause he got hurt.

Its kinda crazy. Lebron and Wade are two of the best players in the league, but Wade's durability issues and/or Lebron's mental toughness issues may be the cause of them never winning at all. Its almost too much too ask for both of those things to not come up at some point in 4 rounds of the playoffs.

Fuhrer Hubbs
04-14-2012, 02:03 PM
As a Heat fan I feel like this big three is a very poor fit, thus moves need to be made, one that particularly ships one of the three out. First I rule out LeBron James as he is the best player in the league. It comes down to Wade and Bosh. Although Wade would make the most sense to trade most likely because him and LeBrons talents are so similar I just don't know if could trade him for everything he's done for the franchise. Sometimes loyalty is more important than anything.

Either way either Wade or Bosh needs to go and the main attraction of the deal coming in HAS TO BE a rebounding legit bigman. Dwight Howard would be perfect for either.

DMAVS41
04-14-2012, 02:06 PM
As a Heat fan I feel like this big three is a very poor fit, thus moves need to be made, one that particularly ships one of the three out. First I rule out LeBron James as he is the best player in the league. It comes down to Wade and Bosh. Although Wade would make the most sense to trade most likely because him and LeBrons talents are so similar I just don't know if could trade him for everything he's done for the franchise. Sometimes loyalty is more important than anything.

Either way either Wade or Bosh needs to go and the main attraction of the deal coming in HAS TO BE a rebounding legit bigman. Dwight Howard would be perfect for either.

Just put Wade in the Manu role. Bring him off the bench and stagger the minutes he plays better with Lebron/Bosh.

That way not only do Lebron and Bosh get into the flow better, but so do the role players at the start of the game as well. Then Wade can come in with the 2nd unit and play his style of ball without stepping on the production of Lebron/Bosh.

Then at the end of the game you have Lebron/Bosh in a better flow, the role players more in rhythm, and Wade in better rhythm.

That is actually the answer. Not trading him.

TheNaturalWR
04-14-2012, 02:15 PM

If you have even a single thought of trading Wade you're not a Heat fan. Pat Riley will NEVER I repeat NEVER trade Wade. He brought Miami it's only championship and we're gonna trade him because we didn't win a championship? And not to mention if we don't win it all this year I GUARANTEE you it won't be because of him.

ralph_i_el
04-14-2012, 02:17 PM
look at his per 36 stats and he's not declining that bad. He's just playing less minutes. Maybe you could validate trading him because of injury concerns or his inability to play with Lebron, but his declining skills aren't the reason to trade him

Fuhrer Hubbs
04-14-2012, 02:21 PM
If you have even a single thought of trading Wade you're not a Heat fan. Pat Riley will NEVER I repeat NEVER trade Wade. He brought Miami it's only championship and we're gonna trade him because we didn't win a championship? And not to mention if we don't win it all this year I GUARANTEE you it won't be because of him.

The Heat are 10-1 or something without Wade this year. From a basketball standpoint it makes complete sense to let LeBron play his MVP caliber ball without him, replace Wade with a shooter and bring in a guy that can anchor a defense/give them a low post option,while getting double digit rebounds.

Sometimes you got to do what makes sense over deciding things based on favoritism alone.

Fuhrer Hubbs
04-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Just put Wade in the Manu role. Bring him off the bench and stagger the minutes he plays better with Lebron/Bosh.

That way not only do Lebron and Bosh get into the flow better, but so do the role players at the start of the game as well. Then Wade can come in with the 2nd unit and play his style of ball without stepping on the production of Lebron/Bosh.

Then at the end of the game you have Lebron/Bosh in a better flow, the role players more in rhythm, and Wade in better rhythm.

That is actually the answer. Not trading him.

This doesn't really matter so much, as Wade will be playing his usual minutes regardless and him and LeBron both play a ton of minutes. The Heat usually have at least one of them on the court at all times, so this doesn't really solve anything. Would be great if this was hockey and the offensive players all have different lines though.

guy
04-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Talent or fit isn't the issue. No one would be saying that if Lebron didn't shrink to a ridiculous level last year in the Finals. There biggest issue is Lebron being able to play up to his potential no matter what the situation is. Thats it. You don't ever know what Lebron you're going to get in a playoff series. He could be clutch like he was against the Celtics or Bulls or just completely out of it like he was against the Mavs. Trading Wade and getting a deeper bench and a more physical big man isn't going to change that.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:28 PM
look at his per 36 stats and he's not declining that bad. He's just playing less minutes. Maybe you could validate trading him because of injury concerns or his inability to play with Lebron, but his declining skills aren't the reason to trade him

Injury will only quicken his decline. Playing less minutes doesn't give you an excuse for worse shooting. It should be the contrary. The less minutes you have, the more efficient you should be.

TheNaturalWR
04-14-2012, 02:30 PM
The Heat are 10-1 or something without Wade this year. From a basketball standpoint it makes complete sense to let LeBron play his MVP caliber ball without him, replace Wade with a shooter and bring in a guy that can anchor a defense/give them a low post option,while getting double digit rebounds.

Sometimes you got to do what makes sense over deciding things based on favoritism alone.

We're 10-1 without Wade? It's the regular season which IMO makes this whole thing irrelevant. And you can tell the Heat organization know how bad they need Wade as well as they've been resting him a lot this season and limiting his minutes. We're not going anywhere in the playoffs without Wade. Wade's being really unselfish right now sacrificing his numbers to LeBron can get his every night. If last years Finals weren't a sign that Wade is a MUST for this team then I don't know what is. Do you honestly wanna see LeBron freeze up in the Finals again and this time WITHOUT a Dwyane Wade to bail him out? Wade is UNTOUCHABLE. Miami LOVES him and so does Pat Riley.

DMAVS41
This doesn't really matter so much, as Wade will be playing his usual minutes regardless and him and LeBron both play a ton of minutes. The Heat usually have at least one of them on the court at all times, so this doesn't really solve anything. Would be great if this was hockey and the offensive players all have different lines though.

Basketball is such a rhythm game....Wade, Lebron, and Bosh simply can't get into that flow when they all start a game. If you played Lebron and Bosh with the first unit and then Wade came in while Lebron/Bosh went to the bench.

It would allow all three of them to play their games at much closer to an optimal level.

It does matter. Do you think Poppovich does this with Manu all the time because it serves no purpose? It helps....in fact it helps quite a bit.

That doesn't mean Wade can't play with those guys...just means they should stagger it better. All three of them starting is not ideal for this team. Not for the big 3 and not for the role players.

TheNaturalWR
Injury will only quicken his decline. Playing less minutes doesn't give you an excuse for worse shooting. It should be the contrary. The less minutes you have, the more efficient you should be.

Worse shooting? Wow he dropped a WHOPPING .003 in field goal percentage. And guess what he's still the most efficient shooting guard in the league. :facepalm

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Worse shooting? Wow he dropped a WHOPPING .003 in field goal percentage. And guess what he's still the most efficient shooting guard in the league. :facepalm

Yes. You should be worried about that. His shooting form the three got worse. His shooting generally got worse. And that is with him playing 3.5 LESS MINUTES. The only way to perdon this is if he were to shoot the ball MORE with MORE minutes. That isn't the case.

0.278 from the 3 is just bad.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Man STFU, he had been at 51% for most of the year which would be a career high. Get the fukk out this thread, dumb nygga, stop lying to create a argument. His numbers are down cause he is playing 4 less minutes, fukk outta here hating ass nygga.

LMAO, right now he is at 49.7, which would be the 2nd highest in his career if the season ended today.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Dude, I'm not inventing stats. I posted them in the first post. If you aren't concerned by a player who see a literal dropoff on all his stats compared to the year before and the rest of his career, then so be it.

But refrain from calling others stupid. It just makes you look bad.

Sincelerely yours,

Punpun

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Basketball is such a rhythm game....Wade, Lebron, and Bosh simply can't get into that flow when they all start a game. If you played Lebron and Bosh with the first unit and then Wade came in while Lebron/Bosh went to the bench.

It would allow all three of them to play their games at much closer to an optimal level.

It does matter. Do you think Poppovich does this with Manu all the time because it serves no purpose? It helps....in fact it helps quite a bit.

That doesn't mean Wade can't play with those guys...just means they should stagger it better. All three of them starting is not ideal for this team. Not for the big 3 and not for the role players.No, Lebron plays best without good players on the floor, why, cause he needs shooters to space the floor so a double cant cheat his way, why, cause he is not agile enough to constantly beat a double. CLE worked with Bron cause every single position could shoot, Bron does not make already god players better, why, cause 66% of his assists goes to shooters. Dude rarely ever hits the roller on a P&R. Bron should not come off the bench, bu he should be the 1st to hit the bench at the 4 min mark. Why, cause you could start the 2nd with 4 shooters on the floor so Bron has the room he needs to get to the rack.

EnoughSaid
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM
What the hell? No and no. Wade is a whole another piece of this puzzle, the Heat's franchise player. No way in hell that they trade his ass.

TheNaturalWR
04-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes. You should be worried about that. His shooting form the three got worse. His shooting generally got worse. And that is with him playing 3.5 LESS MINUTES. The only way to perdon this is if he were to shoot the ball MORE with MORE minutes. That isn't the case.

0.278 from the 3 is just bad.

He's never been a good 3 pt shooter so that's a retarded thing to point out. Not to mention he started off the season what 1-12 from three? Just shut up.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
What the hell? No and no. Wade is a whole another piece of this puzzle, the Heat's franchise player. No way in hell that they trade his ass.

It all comes down to wether Do you trade him now when he has value or at the end of his contract in a few years when his value will have dropped tremendously.

You have to see long-term too. If you can trade Wade for a young star you should do it. Heck, it's not even about how well he fits in the team or not. Just about the Team's future.

And I believe Wade is going to have a dramatic decline. And numbers and injury seems to prove me right.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Dude, I'm not inventing stats. I posted them in the first post. If you aren't concerned by a player who see a literal dropoff on all his stats compared to the year before and the rest of his career, then so be it.

But refrain from calling others stupid. It just makes you look bad.

Sincelerely yours,

PunpunDude, seriously, STFU, you have no point AT ALL> You are spewing a bunch of bullshyt with NOTHING to back it up, NOTHING. If you play 4 less minutes, your numbers will go down you fukkin fool. The fukk is wrong with these dudes. His percentages are the same in the paint, better from mid range, and lower from the 3, why, cause he has took a bunch of bailout 3's. Dude has not been shooting 3's at all, the fukk you expect it to look like if the only ones you take are forced late in the clock. During like their last 10 games dude is shooting in the high 30's from the 3, whats your excuse for that.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM
He's never been a good 3 pt shooter so that's a retarded thing to point out. Not to mention he started off the season what 1-12 from three? Just shut up.

He is averaging 1.2 FG3PA. He makes 0.278% of them. It's a huge dropoff compared to his prime numbers AND his career average.

He is also getting LESS to the line. Which was his speciality.

During like their last 10 games dude is shooting in the high 30's from the 3, whats your excuse for that.

1. Show your stats
2. I've made NO excuses. You on the other hand. :oldlol:

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 02:50 PM
He is averaging 1.2 FG3PA. He makes 0.278% of them. It's a huge dropoff compared to his prime numbers AND his career average.

What numbers you fukkin dummy, if you play less minutes you will get less rebounds, if you play less minutes you will get less assists, what fukkin numbers do you mean. PPG does not mean shyt, why, cause the nygga is playing 4 less minutes than last year you fukkin dummy. Please, get out this thread before I embarrass you with actual numbers.

LoneyROY7
04-14-2012, 02:51 PM

1. Show your stats
2. I've made NO excuses. You on the other hand. :oldlol:

Why are you harping on 3-point shooting, when that has never been Wade's specialty?

The guy is shooting 49.7 percent from the field...as a SHOOTING GUARD. Now deflect that.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:51 PM
before I embarrass you with actual numbers.

Show them dog. If you have any. Or what are you going to do ? Put PER on the table ? :oldlol:

--

@Loney, Are you stupid or what ? Can't you ****ing see the image I've taken from the mother****ing ESPN site ?

Are they lieing ?

No they ****ing aren't. My point isn't that Wade is bad you dipshit. It's that he is declining. as shown from all his numbers going down.

as shown by his injuries.

As shown by what he does in game.

What do you have ? you have ****ing nothing.

Be more respectful of people who actually gives a shit about the NBA.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Why are you harping on 3-point shooting, when that has never been Wade's specialty?

The guy is shooting 49.7 percent from the field...as a SHOOTING GUARD. Now deflect that.
LMAO at a drop in 3pt% meaning someone is on the decline. Lol at just how dump people allow themselves to look.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:55 PM
LMAO at a drop in 3pt% meaning someone is on the decline. Lol at just how dump people allow themselves to look.

Yeah, good things pretty much all his numbers are down. Be it compared to career average, last season average etc.

Lol at just how dump people allow themselves to look.

Kaboom!

LoneyROY7
04-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Show them dog. If you have any. Or what are you going to do ? Put PER on the table ? :oldlol:

--

@Loney, Are you stupid or what ? Can't you ****ing see the image I've taken from the mother****ing ESPN site ?

Are they lieing ?

No they ****ing aren't. My point isn't that Wade is bad you dipshit. It's that he is declining. as shown from all his numbers going down.

as shown by his injuries.

As shown by what he does in game.

What do you have ? you have ****ing nothing.

Be more respectful of people who actually gives a shit about the NBA.

ROFL at this troll resorting to cursing because he has no argument. You asked for stats, and I gave them to you...now run along.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
ROFL at this troll resorting to cursing because he has no argument. You asked for stats, and I gave them to you...now run along.

Point them out. Where are your stats somehow proving everything is alright with Wade ? :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah, good things pretty much all his numbers are down. Be it compared to career average, last season average etc.

Dwayne Wade's career field goal percentage: 48.6 percent.

Dwayne Wade's 2011-2012 field goal percentage: 49.7 percent.

pmj
04-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Trading Bosh is the answer, b/c he is horrible. Do people even watch him?

Let's be real: If Bosh was even remotely as good as he was billed to be, as in top 10, it really would be "not 5, not 6, not 7". Imagine if Bosh was as good as KG, Dirk, Love, Blake, Pau, hell even LMA. I'm not even sure he's better than Zbo, Millsap or Josh Smith.

detroitdogg
So you are going to just straight up ignore the 4 less minutes played arent you.

Which would not matter if the percentages were down, but they are not, so just shut the fukk up. When Wade has a year shooting Kobes career average, then we can talk about a decline you fukkin idiot. Fukk outta here lil fella.

Punpun
And what is that supposed to prove ? Look guys I can understand your anger. Seeing your idol declining, going bad etc. That's painful. I know that.

It's no reason for being disrepectful.

LoneyROY7
04-14-2012, 02:59 PM
And what is that supposed to prove ?

Great counter-argument. :applause:

It's supposed to prove that he is still being very productive and extremely efficient as an NBA shooting guard.

EnoughSaid
04-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Heat without Wade right now wouldn't get past the Celtics, Bulls or even the Magic with Dwight. :no:

Punpun
04-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Great counter-argument. :applause:

It's supposed to prove that he is still being very productive and extremely efficient as an NBA shooting guard.

And ? Never said he was bad. Just said he was declining. Can you even read ? :biggums:

Look guys I can understand your anger. Seeing your idol declining, going bad etc. That's painful. I know that.

It's no reason for being disrepectful.

LoneyROY7
04-14-2012, 03:01 PM
And ? Never said he was bad. Just said he was declining. Can you even read ? :biggums:

If he's declining, then why is he more efficient now?

ROFL at this troll repeating the same post over and over.

pmj
04-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Trading Bosh is the answer, b/c he is horrible. Do people even watch him?

Let's be real: If Bosh was even remotely as good as he was billed to be, as in top 10, it really would be "not 5, not 6, not 7". Imagine if Bosh was as good as KG, Dirk, Love, Blake, Pau, hell even LMA. I'm not even sure he's better than Zbo, Millsap or Josh Smith.

And to clarify, look at what the Heat's biggest problems are:
Rebounding
Lack of easy interior buckets / post play - leading to weak half court O at times

These are things a PF is supposed to fkn do, especially a max contract PF.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 03:04 PM
And what is that supposed to prove ?
The only thing thats declining is his hops, same as Bron, same as Melo (who barely gets in the air now), same as Amare, why, cause in NBA history dudes start to lose their hops at 28, all these dudes are around that age. Matter of fact, show me one player 28+ still jumping like they did at 23 (K Mart is a exception, dude still jumps high and dunks hard).

Wanna talk about a visible decline, look at Amare, a dude who used to posterize somebody every night, he has bout 4 good finishes as a Knick period. Wade is not jumping as high, but he still splits the double better than anyone in the league, he still averages more shots in the paint than every other perimeter player in the league (even Lebron) (Parker is still up there as always, him and Wade leads every other perimeter player in attempts in the paint per game). wade still gets to the rack at ease, he has missed a bunch of layups that were in and out, I mean seriously, shyt was down and rolled out numerous times. Fukk what you are talking about, when he cant get there anymore then come holla at me about a decline.

BlueandGold
04-14-2012, 03:04 PM
So trade your only proven closer/non-choker and a proven Finals MVP who has done it before with the very city that renamed its county (Dade - Wade) after him?

GREAT IDEA

LBJDW305
04-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm going to bump this thread come playoff time lol

Punpun
04-14-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm going to bump this thread come playoff time lol

Good thing my first statement is "Pat Riley has to trade Wade during the off season. Regardless of the result during the post-season." :rolleyes:

If he's declining, then why is he more efficient now?

No point in talking with someone who can't even read a chart.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Good thing my first statement is "Pat Riley has to trade Wade during the off season. Regardless of the result during the post-season." :rolleyes:

So if the FG% is exactly the same, but the shot attempts and minutes per game are down, you are gonna sit here and tell me that minutes are not the reason, you fukkin fool, smh, just.......

LoneyROY7
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM

No point in talking with someone who can't even comprehend basic statistics.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
You do understand there is a reason why his minutes are down right ? And that's not because there is Lebron and Bosh. Even comapred to last year he is playing less minutes. He is also averaging compared ot last year worse stats from the three, worse stats from the FT line and worse stats in FG.

His rebounding got worse too.

And by the way, this his his Second worse season in the FT category in his career. Which means he is fouled less. Which means he is actually driving less to the hoops.

All of this points out to Wade decline having begun.

PJR
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Op is as pha99ot

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 03:27 PM
http://hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Dwyane%20Wade

Look at the scoring stats and percentages, and then shut the fukk up and not comment in this thread anymore, bum ass nygga.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Look at the scoring stats and percentages, and then shut the fukk up and not comment in this thread anymore, bum ass nygga.

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120414/Wade.png

See ? He got worse everywhere here. And if you think it's because his minutes went down (which actually favors the fact he is declining as his body can't take more minutes than this in a regular season), just look at the FG%. Down EVERYWHERE.

Even at the rim. You know, the place that made his career.

You gotta step it up.

D-Wade316
04-14-2012, 03:37 PM
You do understand there is a reason why his minutes are down right ?And that's not because there is Lebron and Bosh. Even comapred to last year he is playing less minutes.
Nope. Since the ASG Wade has been averaging 35.6min. 33.7min for the season is moot, really. Before the All-star break Wade destroyed teams during the first half, that he never had to play that much in the 2nd half.

He is also averaging compared ot last year worse stats from the three,
When has Wade ever been a 3pter?

worse stats from the FT line and worse stats in FG.
2nd best ft% and fg% for his career. :facepalm

His rebounding got worse too.
Actually, Wade's current trb% is higher than his career average.

'11-'12: 8.6%
Career: 8.0%

And by the way, this his his Second worse season in the FT category in his career. Which means he is fouled less. Which means he is actually driving less to the hoops.
If you mean FGA, yes. He is having his second lowest, not worst, free throw attempts per game. But he is having his 2nd best ft% for his career.

All of this points out to Wade decline having begun.
Moron

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 03:39 PM
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120414/Wade.png

See ? He got worse everywhere here. And if you think it's because his minutes went down (which actually favors the fact he is declining as his body can't take more minutes than this in a regular season), just look at the FG%. Down EVERYWHERE.

Even at the rim. You know, the place that made his career.

You gotta step it up.
So you remove the rest of the pic, and you just choose to ignore the fact that Wade's shyt has fluctuated around 66% the entire time. So a drop of .6 means a decline, yeah, just as the drop of .3 in FG%. Damn you are one dumb dude bro. Why not post the rest of it, cause you are clowning yourself.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM
ITT: Stans can't udnerstand the meaning of DECLINING.

Declining doesnt mean that somehow you wake up and you are abum. Declining is slow and gradual. And it has begun. As I've shown thro grpahics.

Who gives a shit if shooting 3 isn't his forte ? Fact is, he got WORSe at shooting it. Which points out to him having begun his decline.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 03:46 PM
ITT: Stans can't udnerstand the meaning of DECLINING.

Declining doesnt mean that somehow you wake up and you are abum. Declining is slow and gradual. And it has begun. As I've shown thro grpahics.

Who gives a shit if shooting 3 isn't his forte ? Fact is, he got WORSe at shooting it. Which points out to him having begun his decline.
No, you fukk ass idiot. I can tell you dont watch games, so shut the fukk up clown. You are on a decline when you can no longer do the things you have been able to do in the past. Wade still does EVERYTHING he has been doing for the past 8 years, some things better some things a lil bit worse. The only decline in Wade, and all of the other stars from the 03 class is his hops, which is also affecting Bron, Melo, Bosh, ect. Why dont you try actually watching games you fukk ass whiteboy. Fukk outta this thread spewing bullshyt.

A decline is visually noticeable, as how everybody said Bron was on the decline when they noticed he does not jump as high. Thats not a fukkin decline as a playes, its an athletic decline you fukkin fool.

Heavincent
04-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Wade has clearly declined. Only Wade and Heat homers would say otherwise.

Punpun
04-14-2012, 03:54 PM
On one hand you say he hasn't declined, on the other you say he has indeed declined. Thank you dog.

detroitdogg
04-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Wade has clearly declined. Only Wade and Heat homers would say otherwise.
Everybody from that class is on an athletic decline, as all NBA players do around the age of 28.

Be specific nygga, a decline in what, cause if you say numbers you are just as big of a clown as the other nygga. He does EVERYTHING the same as he did in his prime, just does not get as high off the ground, same as every other nygga who was drafted around that time. You gotta come better then that my man.

EnoughSaid
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Declining Wade in terms of scoring, right? That's the only category where I see that he has dropped, and maybe FTA.

Wade can still take over a game at any time, and is still the same player that was here last year. The shortened season and injuries have messed up his game. Just wait for the playoffs, and then bump this thread when Wade is holding up that Finals MVP trophy. :D

Fuhrer Hubbs
04-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Wade has declined. Anyone that thinks he is still the same guy that was MVP-esque in 2009 needs to come back to reality.

All the Wade stans say is "Whos going to save LeBron when he chokes in the Finals?". Well Wade certainly didn't do that while LeBron did dominate the Bulls when Wade was choking, and without Wade it is proven LeBron is in a MUCH MORE aggressive mode. When LeBron plays like that he is superior to Wade in nearly every facet of the game. Maybe LeBron plays with balls if Wade isn't there. Who knows.

LeBron plays much more passive with Wade out there. One of the positives of trading Wade for a legit post presence would be a more assertive and dominant LeBron as well as the obvious shoring up the rebounding/interior problems.

And once again I don't think anyone is saying the Heat are better off without Wade, but if you replace him with more depth and a decent Center/power big man, it improves the team tremendously so stop talking like Wade would be gone for nothing. Him and LeBrons talents overlap for them to maximize their playing abilities.

LakersReign
04-14-2012, 05:02 PM
:roll: @all these pathetic Lebronytes in here talking bout trading Wade.:lol

Yeah...that's right trade away the same guy who convinced Lebron to go to Miami in the first place. Since without Wade being on the Heat, Lebron was going to come to the Heat on his own anyway....right?:facepalm Their skillsets overlap each other as many people who know basketball said they would from the time they put this team together. But no.....the Heat championship dynasty was supposed to be built on their back....right?:oldlol: NOW....the answer to both Wade and Lebron being redundant, is to trade Wade instead of Lebron becoming the passer, huh? Makes sense if you don't think about it. More reason why nobody takes Lebronytes nor anything they say seriously.:facepalm

bleedinpurpleTwo
04-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Its called "The Lebron Effect":
superstars become just very good players
very good players become good players
good players become average players
average players become below average
etc etc

Punpun
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Bleeding, you mean Lebron is cancerous ?

returnofthemack
04-14-2012, 05:27 PM
This is probably one of your best posts in this forum.

oh give me a break. what are you the post judge? ive yet to see one decent post from you so i would work on handling your own post skills before passing approval onto others.

the heat would be stuuuuuuuuupid to trade wade. unless its for someone like dwight or to try and free up space for deron it would be a horrible move. the only way the heat would get better by dumping wade is by picking up one of those guys or someone of equal caliber. even with dwight what would you be getting yourself into? the heat dont need another basket case.

Fuhrer Hubbs
04-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Its called "The Lebron Effect":
superstars become just very good players
very good players become good players
good players become average players
average players become below average
etc etc

Yes because Mo Williams has made many allstar games without LeBron and all those cleveland guys were so relevant after he left. :oldlol:

Lebron23
04-14-2012, 05:31 PM
oh give me a break. what are you the post judge? ive yet to see one decent post from you so i would work on handling your own post skills before passing approval onto others.

the heat would be stuuuuuuuuupid to trade wade. unless its for someone like dwight or to try and free up space for deron it would be a horrible move. the only way the heat would get better by dumping wade is by picking up one of those guys or someone of equal caliber. even with dwight what would you be getting yourself into? the heat dont need another basket case.

STFU. I don't want to talk to you. Miami won't trade Wade. He's already 30 yrs.old. He will finish his career with the Heat.

Smoke117
04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
He hasn't even been healthy most of the season. His play has nothing to do with declining or anything. It's hard to get into any kind of rhythm when you keep going in and out of the line up. In other words, you're wrong.

bleedinpurpleTwo
04-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Bleeding, you mean Lebron is cancerous ?
Lets just say that they, umm, are suddenly not what they once were.

bleedinpurpleTwo
04-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes because Mo Williams has made many allstar games without LeBron and all those cleveland guys were so relevant after he left. :oldlol:
ah yes, Mo Williams, the exception to the rule.

LABean
04-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Made the same thread earlier this season.
Wade stans still don't comprehend that their boy is declining rapidly.

bleedinpurpleTwo
04-14-2012, 05:50 PM
if they trade Wade, who will close the games? Bosh?

returnofthemack
04-14-2012, 05:55 PM
STFU. I don't want to talk to you. Miami won't trade Wade. He's already 30 yrs.old. He will finish his career with the Heat.

haha whats the matter dude? studying for the bar exam got you cranky? i hate to be the one to tell you this but you cant take the bar exam while you are still in middle school.

by the way if you read what i typed i didnt say they should trade wade. your right it would never happen.

the only thing that will fix the heats problems is winning a championship which thankfully they are too mentally weak to do (kinda like mr lebron23 here). trade wade... wtf

TheNaturalWR
04-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Wade has declined. Anyone that thinks he is still the same guy that was MVP-esque in 2009 needs to come back to reality.

All the Wade stans say is "Whos going to save LeBron when he chokes in the Finals?". Well Wade certainly didn't do that while LeBron did dominate the Bulls when Wade was choking, and without Wade it is proven LeBron is in a MUCH MORE aggressive mode. When LeBron plays like that he is superior to Wade in nearly every facet of the game. Maybe LeBron plays with balls if Wade isn't there. Who knows.

LeBron plays much more passive with Wade out there. One of the positives of trading Wade for a legit post presence would be a more assertive and dominant LeBron as well as the obvious shoring up the rebounding/interior problems.

And once again I don't think anyone is saying the Heat are better off without Wade, but if you replace him with more depth and a decent Center/power big man, it improves the team tremendously so stop talking like Wade would be gone for nothing. Him and LeBrons talents overlap for them to maximize their playing abilities.

Wade choked against the Bulls? That's news to me. He didn't play his best but when it came down to the 4th quarter he actually showed up something LeBron didn't do in FOUR straight games in the Finals. TWO POINTS in four 4th quarters COMBINED. That's straight up pathetic and that's TRADE WORTHY. I don't care if Wade is on the floor or not YOU BETTER BE AGGRESSIVE WHEN IT'S THE FINALS. He straight up played like a bitch. He knows it, his mom knows it, Wade knows it, Pat Riley knows it. Low post presence? Wade IS our low post presence which is quite pathetic on LeBron and Bosh's part.

I really don't get how people are saying Wade is declining but don't question if LeBron is. Do you people watch the games? LeBron can't even get past anyone off the dribble. All his points come from fadeaway 20 footers with hands in his face while the rest come from transition.

And I could really care less if LeBron is amazing when he's aggressive because he has yet to do it on the BIGGEST stage of them all whereas Wade has shown he DOMINATES in the Finals. LeBron might have gotten his first ring already if maybe he showed up or Wade didn't get injured. Wade continuously made key shots down the stretch in the Finals. (Besides the muffed inbounds pass and free throw) Please. The percentage of Wade getting traded is the same as LeBron's winning percentage in the Finals. ZERO

Punpun
05-10-2012, 02:41 PM
UP.

The Playoff have spoken. Wade gave me reason. Lebron truly has to win it this year. Else Wade willl have declined EVEN more.