PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Mr. Clutch D. Rose

Celtics4ever
04-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Injuries and rustiness can't hold back your clutchness for too long. :rockon:

demons2005
04-15-2012, 09:09 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: best in the league when he's healthy.

Alamo
04-15-2012, 09:11 PM
http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/97fjon.gif

Celtics4ever

I agree. He was pure clutchness before he got hit by all this ****ln injuries. His Killer instinct is insane

1rkrage
:bowdown:

demons2005
:roll: :roll: :roll:

InfiniteBaskets
04-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Injuries and rustiness can't hold back your clutchness for too long. :rockon:

Just curious who do you think is the better player? Rondo or Rose?

Who would you support if the Bulls met the Celtics in the second round?

qrich
04-15-2012, 09:12 PM
An assist and 3 turnovers from a triple-double :bowdown:

Greatness

demons2005
04-15-2012, 09:13 PM

i'm curious too. to me celtics4ever is a quality poster though i dont think he'll say rondo just because he's on his team. some fans can't support anybody whos not on their team over someone who is

Glide2keva
An assist and 3 turnovers from a triple-double :bowdown:

Greatness
Haters, gonna, hate!

SpecialQue
How does he compare to CP3?

Clocian-IGN
04-15-2012, 09:14 PM
thank you almighty god rose for giving us this blessing :bowdown:

demons2005
04-15-2012, 09:15 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4wuQ_gp4yY

qrich
04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Haters, gonna, hate!

Not hating, just trolling the first posters. :oldlol:

Celtics4ever
04-15-2012, 09:16 PM

Of course Rose is the better player and I would be rooting for the Celtics, no doubt.

I just became a fan of Rose his rookie year, during that crazy 7 game series against my Celts.

InfiniteBaskets
04-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Of course Rose is the better player and I would be rooting for the Celtics, no doubt.

I just became a fan of Rose his rookie year, during that crazy 7 game series against my Celts.

That was a pretty good round of basketball. Only team that pushed Boston to 7 games during their title run I believe.

RazorBaLade
04-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Wouldn't have came to clutch chances if he fed his more efficient bigs instead of chucking

Alamo
04-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Wouldn't have came to clutch chances if he fed his more efficient bigs instead of chucking

All Net
04-15-2012, 09:19 PM

I've heard that line alot over the years hehe :oldlol:

Clocian-IGN
04-15-2012, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpwpIqswuw&feature=player_embedded

demons2005
04-15-2012, 09:21 PM
:cheers: [QUOTE=Clocian-IGN]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpwpIqswuw&feature=player_embedded

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Pistons thought they had this won :no:

RazorBaLade
04-15-2012, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpwpIqswuw&feature=player_embedded

:11 pistons player just shrugged after seeing it go in

lol

lebeast666
04-15-2012, 09:23 PM
So you're basing this off one game?

Did you see the team they were playing? Why did they even need a clutch shot? :lol:

Overrated team/player/MVP.

Alamo
04-15-2012, 09:24 PM

Did you see the team they were playing? Why did they even need a clutch shot? :lol:

:roll: :roll: He mad

DuMa
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM
did the bulls sell their soul to the devil? they just never lose these close games

TeamLAC
He doesn't. :oldlol:

demons2005
did the bulls sell their soul to the devil? they just never lose these close games
Easy to do when you have the best closer in the game

ScalabrineStan
04-15-2012, 09:29 PM
:kobe:

All Net

Miami nearly lost to both Bobcats and Pistons
Thunder lost to the Wizards

this is the NBA...it happens.

nathanjizzle

jelly

nathanjizzle
04-15-2012, 09:31 PM

this post is very ironic.

Indian guy
04-15-2012, 09:36 PM
His conversion rate on last-shots this season has been unreal. The guy's self-belief is second to none.

SevereUpInHere
04-15-2012, 09:36 PM

You realize he missed those 2 freethrows not long after this??

Still, that 3 today was clutch as a mofo. :cheers:

Celtics4ever
04-15-2012, 09:39 PM
You realize he missed those 2 freethrows not long after this??

Still, that 3 today was clutch as a mofo. :cheers:

I dont care about those 2 missed free throws against the knicks He was rusty. Other than that, he has been a killer in the clutch this season and last

Tenchi Ryu
04-15-2012, 09:47 PM
I was missing Rose like a mofo too...good to have him back, and lets get these rings

cteach111
04-15-2012, 09:53 PM
i must admit, its been a dream season for the Bulls.

what would destroy it? losing to the heat.

KingBeasley08
04-15-2012, 09:55 PM

Guess the Bulls fans needa wake up soon :lol

Fiasco
04-15-2012, 09:56 PM
lol someone tell me ******s4ever and ******s2005 aren't the same person

TheBluest
04-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Had he not gone chuck and took care of the ball more it might not have took such heroic results. He wasn't the only Bull making clutch plays either down the stretch and in overtime.

nathanjizzle
04-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Had he not gone chuck and took care of the ball more it might not have took such heroic results. He wasn't the only Bull making clutch plays either down the stretch and in overtime.

too bad you didnt watch the game.

Lebron23
04-15-2012, 10:18 PM
lol someone tell me ******s4ever and ******s2005 aren't the same person

The mongoloid is originally a Kobe N*thugger. I forget his original username, but this guy is one annoying Chinese basketball fans.

Pointguard
04-15-2012, 10:18 PM

Not at all. They beat them when there was a tight race. Truth is its very likely the Bulls won't need that game for EC homecourt advantage. Their work is largely spoken for - The Bulls win three more games and they have homecourt even if Miami wins the rest of the season. If Miami loses once Chcago only has to only win twice. Every lose for Miami is drastic at this point. It helps ensure SA and OKC a better position as well. The Heat is really on Miami.

Tenchi Ryu
04-15-2012, 10:19 PM
too bad you didnt watch the game.
With 9 assists no less.

TheBluest
04-15-2012, 10:22 PM
With 8 assists no less.

So 7TOs suggest he doesn't "need to take care of the ball more" or are you only going to tunnel vision his assits? Especially since he's 2games removed from a 8TO game?

:biggums:

nathanjizzle
04-15-2012, 10:26 PM
So 7TOs suggest he doesn't "need to take care of the ball more" or are you only going to tunnel vision his assits? Especially since he's 2games removed from a 8TO game?

:biggums:

you didnt watch the game. i could remember 2 plays where joakim and boozer fumbled a pass from rose. plus an offensive foul from rose thats 3 TO already that doesnt count as "taking care of the ball".

how do i know you didnt watch the game? cuz rose wasnt chucking especilly in OT ur just looking at stats.

KingBeasley08
04-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Not at all. They beat them when there was a tight race. Truth is its very likely the Bulls won't need that game for EC homecourt advantage. Their work is largely spoken for - The Bulls win three more games and they have homecourt even if Miami wins the rest of the season. If Miami loses once Chcago only has to only win twice. Every lose for Miami is drastic at this point. It helps ensure SA and OKC a better position as well. The Heat is really on Miami.
HC is irrelevant for Miami. They beat Chicago when Chicago had it last year and lost to Dallas when Miami had it

Celtics4ever
04-15-2012, 10:27 PM
you didnt watch the game. i could remember 2 plays where joakim and boozer fumbled a pass from rose. plus an offensive foul from rose thats 3 TO already that doesnt count as "taking care of the ball".

how do i know you didnt watch the game? cuz rose wasnt chucking especilly in OT ur just looking at stats.

Let the haters hate. There is a reason they are hating :pimp:

Lebron23
04-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Let the haters hate. There is a reason they are hating :pimp:

They hate you.

TheBluest
04-16-2012, 12:05 AM

He got on that CHUCK WAGON and went HIYAH HIYAH all game

I mean apparently you didn't watch the game either because PLAY-BY-PLAY DON'T LIE

1rst Qrt
http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320415008

He had 7FGA before the qrt concluded...per qrt he's at 28fga by games end

Leaves and comes back 5:18min mark

2nd Qrt
http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320415008&period=2

Had 5FGA before the qrt concluded but played less than half the qrt 24FGA/gm pace

Here's where he became an absolute turnover machine and most were unforced..... when the game started to change for the worst

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320415008&period=3

So like I said stop chucking throwing the team out rhythm and take care of the ball more. They should beat a team like Detroit with ease.

Alamo
04-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Welcome back Mr. Clutch

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bballnoob1192
04-16-2012, 12:14 AM
That was a pretty good round of basketball. Only team that pushed Boston to 7 games during their title run I believe.

that wasn't the year boston won title or was it??

ballinhun8
04-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Disclaimer**

OP is not a bulls fan so do not, I repeat, DO NOT, associate us Fans with him.

And PS, thebluest is a f@ggot. Haha, went troll mode there.

Pharcyde
04-16-2012, 12:22 AM
He got on that CHUCK WAGON and went HIYAH HIYAH all game

I mean apparently you didn't watch the game either because PLAY-BY-PLAY DON'T LIE

1rst Qrt
http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320415008

He had 7FGA before the qrt concluded...per qrt he's at 28fga by games end

Leaves and comes back 5:18min mark

2nd Qrt
http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320415008&period=2

Had 5FGA before the qrt concluded but played less than half the qrt 24FGA/gm pace

Here's where he became an absolute turnover machine and most were unforced..... when the game started to change for the worst

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320415008&period=3

So like I said stop chucking throwing the team out rhythm and take care of the ball more. They should beat a team like Detroit with ease.

The team shot 43% dawg.
Taj: 1-4
Deng: 1-8
Watson: 1-5
Brewer: 1-5

PS: Derrick Rose is a good basketball player.

chairman
04-16-2012, 12:27 AM
Welcome Back Mr. Clutch :bowdown: :bowdown:

chairman
04-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Disclaimer**

OP is not a bulls fan so do not, I repeat, DO NOT, associate us Fans with him.

And PS, thebluest is a f@ggot. Haha, went troll mode there.

That's a lil harsh I believe his second team is the bulls

Tenchi Ryu
04-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Disclaimer**

PS, thebluest is a f@ggot. Haha, went troll mode there.
Verified statement from Bulls association.

imdaman99
04-16-2012, 12:40 AM
negative. that celtic team was far inferior to the one the year before, which is the year they won

ballinhun8
04-16-2012, 12:46 AM
negative. that celtic team was far inferior to the one the year before, which is the year they won

True. No. KG made it a tougher series for Boston. Granted chicago didn't have deng but back then he obviously wasn't as important as kg.

Still, without him it it is one of the best playoff series of ALL TIME.

imdaman99
04-16-2012, 12:52 AM
True. No. KG made it a tougher series for Boston. Granted chicago didn't have deng but back then he obviously wasn't as important as kg.

Still, without him it it is one of the best playoff series of ALL TIME.
it was a great series. it deserved OT in game 7 though.

Pointguard
04-16-2012, 01:19 AM
HC is irrelevant for Miami. They beat Chicago when Chicago had it last year and lost to Dallas when Miami had it
Everything is relevant when the pressure to win it all is as big as it is for Miami. Pressure is a lot better at home than it is away from home. But I wasn't addressing that here. The poster was talking about Chicago having pressure to beat Miami in the upcoming game and truth of the matter there really isn't any.

PTB Fan
04-16-2012, 09:17 AM
The beast is back.

Bigsmoke
04-16-2012, 09:22 AM
yeah D-Rose da shit.

the OP a lame tho'

Glide2keva
04-16-2012, 09:40 AM
yeah D-Rose da shit.

the OP a lame tho'
The hate is strong in this thread.

TheBluest
04-16-2012, 11:03 AM
The team shot 43% dawg.
Taj: 1-4
Deng: 1-8
Watson: 1-5
Brewer: 1-5

PS: Derrick Rose is a good basketball player.

Somehow it's always "the TEAM can't hit shots" or "Who else was gonna shoot score" in order to give Rose glory yet when D-Rose tosses up bricks or sits out of games while his team shows they're more than capable of making shots then it's D-Rose is not in rhythm or he's still nursing an injury

So let me get this straight he had his timing down against the Pistons eh after going 1-13fg?

The problem the team's offense tends to suffer(a little too much) as a whole when Rose plays, yet Rose more times than not has the ability to overcome transgressions he causes them to commit on the court.

The fact will continue to ring true Rose teammates make him a better player not the other way around

asdf1990
04-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Thank god he is healthy, now the heat can cruise to the finals.

I.Malcolm
04-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Somehow it's always "the TEAM can't hit shots" or "Who else was gonna shoot score" in order to give Rose glory yet when D-Rose tosses up bricks or sits out of games while his team shows they're more than capable of making shots then it's D-Rose is not in rhythm or he's still nursing an injury

So let me get this straight he had his timing down against the Pistons eh after going 1-13fg?

The problem the team's offense tends to suffer(a little too much) as a whole when Rose plays, yet Rose more times than not has the ability to overcome transgressions he causes them to commit on the court.

The fact will continue to ring true Rose teammates make him a better player not the other way around

Hateful post + no stats to back it up =

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

donald_trump
04-16-2012, 11:14 AM

they'll probably sit him against the heat so they can have a shot at actually beating them.

TheBluest
04-16-2012, 11:17 AM
they'll probably sit him against the heat so they can have a shot at actually beating them.

TRUITS

Tenchi Ryu
04-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Hateful post + no stats to back it up =

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Alamo
04-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Anyone have a gif of the GOD's clutch 3 pointer?

TheMan
04-16-2012, 12:32 PM

He salty:lol

Pharcyde
04-16-2012, 12:56 PM

The team did shoot 43%.....
Also, I have no clue what that has to do with Rose's glory. You're trying to hard dawg.

HorryIsMyMVP
04-16-2012, 01:02 PM
this lol. The only mvp rose deserves is the miami heat mvp.

boozehound
04-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Rose is awesome no doubt. But his comments on the CV foul (which should not have been a flagrant at all) were ridiculous. Dude is allowed to jaw non-stop after the foul and CV gets the T for responding? Weak sauce. If your little ass is going to drive the lane and create contact, you are going to get hammered. CV clearly goes for (and gets) the ball prior to the elbow to the face. Funny to hear him complain about not getting the calls other superstars get. First, he refers to himself as a superstar, indicating that stars should get preferential treatment. Second, he got a ****ing flagrant called that was pretty clearly a bball foul. whos not getting calls? What a cry baby.

cteach111
04-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Rose is awesome no doubt. But his comments on the CV foul (which should not have been a flagrant at all) were ridiculous. Dude is allowed to jaw non-stop after the foul and CV gets the T for responding? Weak sauce. If your little ass is going to drive the lane and create contact, you are going to get hammered. CV clearly goes for (and gets) the ball prior to the elbow to the face. Funny to hear him complain about not getting the calls other superstars get. First, he refers to himself as a superstar, indicating that stars should get preferential treatment. Second, he got a ****ing flagrant called that was pretty clearly a bball foul. whos not getting calls? What a cry baby.

i thought it was funny that he'd put it so blatantly... "I'm a superstar, give me superstar calls" :lol

Honestly though, I don't blame him. Look at Wade/Lebron complain after every call. They get the benefit of the doubt. Wade throws tantrums on the court and doesn't even get T'd up for it.

Pharcyde
04-16-2012, 01:13 PM

The superstar comment was a month ago about the Knicks. The comment about CV was a general comment speaking about how he's tired of getting cheap shots, which he thought CV's foul was.

TheBluest
04-16-2012, 01:45 PM
The team did shoot 43%.....
Also, I have no clue what that has to do with Rose's glory. You're trying to hard dawg.

And it's no coincidence the team numbers dip when he plays. Already an article written about this on ESPN. My whole point is he should be making his team better not just himself.... in a vacuum.

emaugust
04-16-2012, 01:48 PM
The superstar comment was a month ago about the Knicks. The comment about CV was a general comment speaking about how he's tired of getting cheap shots, which he thought CV's foul was.

Rose doesn't get the quantity of calls guys like Wade and LeBron get yet clearly he is on the same elite level (Top 5-10 current player). it's just like flopping - people do it because it works. Well, if Rose wants the competitive edge in foul calls, the league has made it clear he is gonna have to be like D Wade and just cry after every single little thing. Because, clearly, the refs respond to that.

Glide2keva
04-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Rose doesn't get the quantity of calls guys like Wade and LeBron get yet clearly he is on the same elite level (Top 5-10 current player). it's just like flopping - people do it because it works. Well, if Rose wants the competitive edge in foul calls, the league has made it clear he is gonna have to be like D Wade and just cry after every single little thing. Because, clearly, the refs respond to that.
How sad is that?

TheBluest
04-16-2012, 02:04 PM

Actually the league hasn't been responding to Wade as much anymore and they've taken away the swing arm move Durant overdramatized from Duncan and you can't jump into players when shooting. Clamping down on some of this superstar crap. The flopping is very much out of control though.

I mean you're crying about him not getting calls and say he's a Top 5-10 player yet players who lead the league in FTA are you ready for this, are you prepared big boi???

HERE WE GO

Rose currently is ranked #9 you know right between him being Top 5-10. Oh let me guess if he was ranked #5 you'd be satisfied unless he still cried then would you want him to crack Top 3?

For the record Wade is ranked #13 so no throwing his body all around falling and crying like Wade is not going to position himself better

Maybe just maybe if he would stop trying to overemphasize his layup ability and attempted regular layups or how about this dunk the basketball he'd get more calls.

Instead he'd rather pirouette, somersault, twist, go aerodynamic on his layups, often times unnecessary, clearly for show. He'd get more calls doing things of normalcy because he'd experience natural contact instead of avoiding it all all acrobatic costs.

boozehound
04-16-2012, 02:27 PM
huh, didnt realize that. Weird that they drag it back out for this situation. Anyways, it was a great game.

Pharcyde
04-16-2012, 02:34 PM
And it's no coincidence the team numbers dip when he plays. Already an article written about this on ESPN. My whole point is he should be making his team better not just himself.... in a vacuum.

For real?

Glide2keva
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM
For real?
The things people say, right?

donald_trump
04-16-2012, 02:44 PM

they have to counter balance the pushes and hand checking they let the bulls get away with. not to mention his team gets some of the worst calls ever. you cant touch them while they molest you on the other end on defense.

Glide2keva
04-16-2012, 02:53 PM
they have to counter balance the pushes and hand checking they let the bulls get away with. not to mention his team gets some of the worst calls ever. you cant touch them while they molest you on the other end on defense.
They play good defense and don't flop like the rest of the teams do. I can see how you get it confused.

I love how you just say anything stupid thing that comes to mind.

Celtics4ever
04-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Look at all the Rose haters come in. Most of these are "sorry a$$ overrated LeBron" fans. They never miss out on any Rose thread, you can always count on them to be there.

Haters can hate and suck on my big Italian c0ck :banana:

KingBeasley08
04-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Look at all the Rose haters come in. Most of these are "sorry a$$ overrated LeBron" fans. They never miss out on any Rose thread, you can always count on them to be there.

Haters can hate and suck on my big Italian c0ck :banana:
:roll:

kids probably Asian

brahmabull117
04-16-2012, 03:15 PM

:facepalm

The bulls average 98+ points per game when he plays and 94 when he doesn't

They would have the best record in the league by 5+ games if Rose didn't get injured this year

Celtics4ever
04-16-2012, 03:29 PM

kids probably Asian

I bet your boy LeBron's h0e a$$ mom gets fuclked by 4inch asian c0cks.

Celtics4ever
04-16-2012, 03:30 PM
:facepalm

The bulls average 98+ points per game when he plays and 94 when he doesn't

They would have the best record in the league by 5+ games if Rose didn't get injured this year

The Bulls have a higher PPG and average more assists when Rose plays. Ignore the haters bro, they are just a bunch of insecure LeBron fans.

Celtics4ever
04-16-2012, 03:32 PM

kids probably Asian

BTW we all know you are Pauk after you forgot to change SNs on that post reply to me in another thread.

brahmabull117
04-16-2012, 03:36 PM
The Bulls have a higher PPG and average more assists when Rose plays. Ignore the haters bro, they are just a bunch of insecure LeBron fans.

Agreed, Bulls record would be ridiculous with Rose being healthy - something like 55-11

KingBeasley08
04-16-2012, 03:54 PM
BTW we all know you are Pauk after you forgot to change SNs on that post reply to me in another thread.
ok :oldlol: could you show me that post please?

and u are that kid named demon