PDA

View Full Version : Jared Dudley Punks Blake Griffin

EoJ
04-20-2012, 03:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZeZYbl1W4

Clippersfan86
04-20-2012, 03:05 AM
I'm losing respect for Griffin. To allow that kind of shit? Last year he was WAY more confrontational. This year.. he's letting way too much slide. He should of at the very least shoved Dudley on his ass right there. Worst that happens would be a fu**ing tech. Well worth it.

1987_Lakers
04-20-2012, 03:06 AM
I almost busted out laughing when I saw that on TV, you knew before Dudley went all in on Griffin that Blake was about to do or say something, but Dudley really intimidated him.

wang4three
04-20-2012, 03:06 AM
hahahahahahahaha. wassup? wassup?

shok
04-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Eh, not worth it for Griffin to reciprocate...it was nothing to begin with.

yanix
04-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Jared Dudley is a g

Suckafree
You can tell Blake didn't want it with Dudley right there. Griffin has been an absolute little Phaagggot this year.

Last year he was somewhat humble and spectacular at the same time. This year it looks like everything has gone to his head and is coming off like an entitled little bitch. He was my favourite player last year but I've completely gone off him due to his bitch tendencies.

And don't get me started on the flopping :facepalm

Force
punked him? uhh..he was trying to bait blake into a reaction...only one guy got a technical on that play and it wasn't blake.

Alamo
04-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Jared Dudley told him his moves were just gay.

Flagrant 2
04-20-2012, 03:13 AM
:roll:

Ai2death
I was waiting for Griffen to go flying into the 3rd row :D

LiLharvard
Jarred dudley is a boss /much respect
This suns team is really hard not to like.

Blake griffin you are a cream puff with no jumpshot.

qrich
punked him? uhh..he was trying to bait blake into a reaction...only one guy got a technical on that play and it wasn't blake.

That's punking these days...c'mon wake up

Eric Cartman
04-20-2012, 03:14 AM
"I played with a great flopper in Vlade Divac and i think Vlade would be proud."

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:14 AM
Lol @ blake flopping once again. Even webber noticed it.

Force
04-20-2012, 03:15 AM
"I played with a great flopper in Vlade Divac and i think Vlade would be proud."

I think Chris just wanted to get in a line about his buddy Vlade. It was a clear foul on Dudley and hardly a flop. The Blake hate is ridiculous here.

EoJ
04-20-2012, 03:18 AM
I think Chris just wanted to get in a line about his buddy Vlade. It was a clear foul on Dudley and hardly a flop. The Blake hate is ridiculous here.
He could have gotten that line in when ever he wanted. It was a Clippers game.

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:20 AM

ROfl griffin throws his head back and wildly throws his arms up... Aka flopping.

qrich
04-20-2012, 03:21 AM
ROfl, that was a regular foul. You probably thought it was a hard foul because griffin throwing his head back and wildly throwing his arms up... Aka flopping.

I didn't see anyone mention it was a hard foul and a Kobe fan should be among the last complaining about flopping with the infamous flailing Kobe's known for.

Force
04-20-2012, 03:22 AM
ROfl, that was a regular foul. You probably thought it was a hard foul because griffin throwing his head back and wildly throwing his arms up... Aka flopping.

Where did I say it was a hard foul? errrr.. right...i didn't.. i said it was hardly a flop and a clear foul. webber made it sound like a wwe fake contact play and it obviously wasnt

Force
04-20-2012, 03:23 AM
lol that was a quick edit..hate

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:24 AM
I didn't see anyone mention it was a hard foul and a Kobe fan should be among the last complaining about flopping with the infamous flailing Kobe's known for.

Please show me when kobe has flopped every game throughout his career? He hasn't even flopped this season unlike blake and cp3. Now if you said fisher or gasol I would take that into account.

qrich
04-20-2012, 03:26 AM
Please show me when kobe has flopped throughout his career? He hasn't even flopped this season unlike blake and cp3. Now if you said fisher or gasol I would take that into account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuKCst6wms

ClutchOver9000
04-20-2012, 03:26 AM

:lol :roll: :lol :yaohappy:

would rep

Force
04-20-2012, 03:27 AM
Please show me when kobe has flopped every game throughout his career? He hasn't even flopped this season unlike blake and cp3. Now if you said fisher or gasol I would take that into account.

you gotta be kidding us all..kobe flops like 90% of the league.

EricForman
04-20-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm losing respect for Griffin. To allow that kind of shit? Last year he was WAY more confrontational. This year.. he's letting way too much slide. He should of at the very least shoved Dudley on his ass right there. Worst that happens would be a fu**ing tech. Well worth it.

Blake was never confrontation, he just tries to look the part and stare. I mean, even Grantland wrote a blog entry a few weeks back about Blake's pretentious wannabe bad ass stare.

He does it to refs and to players. From far away. When players get in his face he doens't do it. :oldlol:

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:33 AM
90%....? Are u honestly telling kobe flops more than ginobli, blake, cp3? :roll: im not talking about pump faking and jump into the defender. I'm talking about acting like a tornado just hit, whipping your head back, pushing your ownself off balance to make it look like a person fouled you. Someone backing you down in the post and randomly falling down When does kobe do this? He hasn't this season.

Flagrant 2
04-20-2012, 03:34 AM
:kobe:

qrich
04-20-2012, 03:35 AM
90%....? Are u honestly telling kobe flops more than ginobli, blake, cp3? :roll: im not talking about pump faking and jump into the defender. I'm talking about acting like a tornado just hit, whipping your head back, pushing your ownself off balance to make it look like a person fouled you. Someone backing you down in the post and randomly falling down When does kobe do this? He hasn't this season.

When he flails his arms like he got shot with a double-barrel sawed off .12 gauge from point blank range. He even got suspended for this a few years back.

As far as he hasn't yet this year, check my link

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:37 AM
I like how that flop wasn't called. Does.kobe do this every game though? No. I'm not saying he doesn't flop because every player does but kobe doesn't flop nearly as much as other players.

Tenchi Ryu
04-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Blake was trying to come in and mean mug Jared, problem with that was that Jared was already in his face before Blake could get there :lol :lol :lol

Flagrant 2
04-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Blake was trying to come in and mean mug Jared, problem with that was that Jared was already in his face before Blake could get there :lol :lol :lol
:lol

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:40 AM
When he flails his arms like he got shot with a double-barrel sawed off .12 gauge from point blank range. He even got suspended for this a few years back.

As far as he hasn't yet this year, check my link[/LIST]
But does kobe do this on every possession when creating a play? Cp3 and blake do this everytime every game

Force
04-20-2012, 03:42 AM
[/LIST]
But does kobe do this on every possession when creating a play? Cp3 and blake do this everytime every game

yes, every time on every play. in fact they are doing right now wherever they are...they do it in the car, on the plane, in the living room...when they sleep they dream about doing it too right. people like you make this forum blow..

Haymaker
04-20-2012, 03:43 AM
Jared has the least intimidating mug in the whole league. :lol

Flagrant 2
04-20-2012, 03:43 AM
KOBEtherealKing owned Force in an argument and Force resorted to the typical "People like you make this forum blow" response which automatically disqualified Force from the argument and declared KOBEtherealKing the winner. :applause:

FindingTim
04-20-2012, 03:45 AM

quote of the night

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2012, 03:45 AM
yes, every time on every play. in fact they are doing right now wherever they are...they do it in the car, on the plane, in the living room...when they sleep they dream about doing it too right. people like you make this forum blow..
People like you make me laugh @ stupid comebacks like yours. Notice how I said every game not every second.

T-Time3
04-20-2012, 04:07 AM
Finally jared is tired of the flop.
Wassup blake ?

alenleomessi
04-20-2012, 04:20 AM
Where is Kenyon when u need him

YAWN
04-20-2012, 04:26 AM
The little extra flopping after the foul is so unnecessary.. i think its the biggest reason why people go at Blake.

cavsfanatic
04-20-2012, 04:33 AM
man gtfoh lol. That ain't no damn punking!! y'all fools got me looking at this thinking he pushed him or something :facepalm

Kobe 4 The Win
04-20-2012, 04:41 AM
What's Griffin supposed to do there? Punch him in the face? Sweep the leg?

That's hardly a punking. That's a scrub with people in between him and Blake saying "What's up, what's up". A real tough guy. Blake didn't blink. He didn't look intimidated to me. He just stood there staring at him.

Dudley is a bitch.

QuebecBaller
04-20-2012, 10:51 AM
now I want a jersey of Dudley:oldlol:

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 11:17 AM
What's Griffin supposed to do there? Punch him in the face? Sweep the leg?

That's hardly a punking. That's a scrub with people in between him and Blake saying "What's up, what's up". A real tough guy. Blake didn't blink. He didn't look intimidated to me. He just stood there staring at him.
Yeah, I'm with you there. I'm not entirely sure what people are expecting, or what they're classifying as a punking. I mean, it's NBA basketball, not WorldStarHipHop. I would be led to believe Griffin has dealt with a number of issues like this throughout the season. I'm just not sure why he'd have to physically respond. It was a player attempting to bait him and it was him not going for it.

Da Doc04
04-20-2012, 11:27 AM

Rendezvous32
04-20-2012, 11:29 AM
F*ck you Alamo

dunksby
04-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I actually felt bad for Blake, he was gonna break into tears :cry:

Scholar
04-20-2012, 11:43 AM
:roll: @ what Chris Webber said. Dayum! That's cold blooded.

MK2V1GP
04-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Blake Griffin has become THE biggest flopper in the NBA and he's quickly becoming the most fake tough guy in the NBA as well.

I used to like him, coming out of college, but he's become a douche.

swi7ch
04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Can't wait for Blake Griffin to have a career-ending injury!

Thechosen1
04-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Can't wait for Blake Griffin to have a career-ending injury!

:biggums:

irondarts
04-20-2012, 11:56 AM
I love how obvious it is that other NBA players think Blake is a gigantic bitch, you can tell 95% of NBA players have no respect for the guy.

MK2V1GP
04-20-2012, 12:06 PM
I love how obvious it is that other NBA players think Blake is a gigantic bitch, you can tell 95% of NBA players have no respect for the guy.

That's the exact same thing I was thinking when I saw this video. Everyone's sick of him overreacting to regular body contact and everyone's sick of his fake tough guy routine.

SpecialQue
04-20-2012, 12:09 PM

:bowdown:

Faptastrophe
04-20-2012, 12:15 PM
This belongs here:
http://cjzero.com/gifs/DudleyGriffin.gif

http://static.pokato.net/2010-11-20-20-17-3289041481.jpg

Nash-tastic
04-20-2012, 12:31 PM
I definitely disagree with the word "punks". Dudley fouled him, yes but it wasn't even that hard of a foul and Griffin definitely would've gotten the call even without the exaggeration. His flopping is getting out of control and is definitely sickening, how anyone can defend his flopping I have no idea.

MK2V1GP
04-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Someone seriously needs to make a mixtape highlight video of all of Blake Griffin's fouls.

NuggetsFan
04-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Someone seriously needs to make a mixtape highlight video of all of Blake Griffin's fouls.

Forget just a Blake video, need a whole L.A Clipper flop fest vid :lol

Kinda sucks because Blake and that team is really athletic and fun to watch but the way they flop around is like beyond just flopping it's craziness how much they try to sell it. It makes no sense because on plays like this where he was going to get the call 9\10 why flail your arms around like a little bitch?

NumberSix
04-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Why is Dudley even mad? :confusedshrug:

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Blake's bitch ass, but what exactly did he do here to piss Dudley off?

Derrick
04-20-2012, 12:48 PM

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Blake's bitch ass, but what exactly did he do here to piss Dudley off?
Kmart put him to the ground and he had neck surgery there so he said it wasn't going to fly. (via twitter lol)

Faptastrophe
04-20-2012, 12:49 PM

http://youtu.be/5NZeZYbl1W4
Another Blake flop and Jared called him out.
Also.. these flops are so bad. What Vlade did was an art.. but this... c'mon Blake, you're better than that.

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 12:49 PM

On the play prior, there was a Sun who was knocked over by Kenyon Martin after Martin had secured a loose ball. I can't recall, but I suppose it may have been Dudley, who was then amped up and ready to retaliate, either in the name of himself or the in the name of the teammate it was who was knocked over (if it wasn't him).

Velocirap31
04-20-2012, 12:57 PM
I'll add Jared Dudley to my list of favourite NBA players.

caliman
04-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Eh, not worth it for Griffin to reciprocate...it was nothing to begin with.

yep

clayton
04-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Let's not forget the Griffin flop at end game that resulted into an offensive foul. :oldlol:

colorz
04-20-2012, 02:05 PM
What should Blake do? Punch him? He's one or two techs away from suspension. I'm sure the coaching staff reminds him before every game.

LosBulls
04-20-2012, 02:08 PM

Are you not embarrassed?

Zackmorris
04-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Not in his arena, not anywhere.

Sarcastic
04-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Blake Griffin's latest flop

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c3708CEY6Ds/T5CDDKrO-3I/AAAAAAAADU8/cIW-9sYqtiU/s320/penalty-expulsion.gif

REACTION
04-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Dudley looks like the moron here to me. A grown man throwing his arms up and saying whats up?! over and over in a professional basketball game. :oldlol: If you want to fight someone, throw the punch. Don't squawk around with your feathers fluffed out knowing the refs are going to hold you back.

I was surprised Griffin didn't take the bait and kept a level head. He was probably laughing inside.

ZenMaster
04-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Dudley looks like the moron here to me. A grown man throwing his arms up and saying whats up?! over and over in a professional basketball game. :oldlol: If you want to fight someone, throw the punch. Don't squawk around with your feathers fluffed out knowing the refs are going to hold you back.

I was surprised Griffin didn't take the bait and kept a level head. He was probably laughing inside.

I intepret it differently.
In the last replay you can see that Dudley fouled him and was actually looking away from Griffin who starts his usual staredown BS, Dudley wan't none of it and asks him what's up.
Dudley just wanted to expose him, and he did.

Thechosen1
04-20-2012, 03:13 PM
if kenyon was the one that dropped him, why didnt he attack kenyon martin?

NugzFan
04-20-2012, 03:27 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 03:28 PM
I intepret it differently.
In the last replay you can see that Dudley fouled him and was actually looking away from Griffin who starts his usual staredown BS, Dudley wan't none of it and asks him what's up.
Dudley just wanted to expose him, and he did.
It is my interpretation that jabbering at someone and being unable to elicit a response while playing on an NBA basketball court is not in fact exposing someone. Regardless of whether Dudley was fouled previously or if Griffin acted on the foul or whatever other wrong steps that occurred previously, I feel not feeding into or responding to Dudley's thing was the correct action to take.

Again, I don't feel NBA basketball is ever going to be a place where yelling and fighting is going to stand for anything, ever. To challenge someone in this regard is pointless and counterproductive in most facets, aside from elevating the adrenaline for both teams involved and raising the stakes a bit. But in terms of man-to-man challenges, they don't mean anything on an NBA basketball court. At the end of the day, it's just millionaires yelling at millionaires.

Dictator
04-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Blake should have gotten ejected for flopping.

M.V.W.
04-20-2012, 03:41 PM

:oldlol:

DCL
04-20-2012, 03:47 PM
look, if a little scrawny midget did that to any of you like bump your chest and go "wassap wassap, you want some??? shiet", what would most of you do? probably smack his midget ass down to remind his ass is retarded like GTFO here, smurf. even if it's a reffed game where you might get a technical, probably 90% of you would smack at that fool like you don't give a ***.

but if a big ass hard mofugga came at you like that, now what? probably most of you would back away cuz you know better unless you're a nutcase.

so is backing away being smart or being intimidated?

in sports, most of the time (unless it's a tight score late in the game), i think you only back down if you're intimidated. if you ain't scared, you smack that b!tch up if he started sh!t with you.

i think blake was a little frightened. haha great dunker and all that, but he needs to grow some rasheed in his nut sack.

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 03:55 PM
in sports, most of the time (unless it's a tight score late in the game), i think you only back down if you're intimidated. if you ain't scared, you smack that b!tch up if he started sh!t with you.
I can't agree with that sentiment at all. The whole idea the NBA has been trying to push and stress is that violence of that nature would not be tolerated. To suggest the solution in sports is to strike an opponent is way off base. I would figure the solution would be to defeat them in the sport.

Doranku
04-20-2012, 03:59 PM
It's kinda funny how no one in the league seems to have any respect for Blake.

Rondo'd
04-20-2012, 04:03 PM
I can't agree with that sentiment at all. The whole idea the NBA has been trying to push and stress is that violence of that nature would not be tolerated. To suggest the solution in sports is to strike an opponent is way off base. I would figure the solution would be to defeat them in the sport.

There is an exponential amount of truth in this post. Well said.

Derrick
04-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Dudley did just that. Nailed some 3s down the stretch to keep us in it. :rockon:

ZenMaster
04-20-2012, 04:10 PM
It is my interpretation that jabbering at someone and being unable to elicit a response while playing on an NBA basketball court is not in fact exposing someone. Regardless of whether Dudley was fouled previously or if Griffin acted on the foul or whatever other wrong steps that occurred previously, I feel not feeding into or responding to Dudley's thing was the correct action to take.

Again, I don't feel NBA basketball is ever going to be a place where yelling and fighting is going to stand for anything, ever. To challenge someone in this regard is pointless and counterproductive in most facets, aside from elevating the adrenaline for both teams involved and raising the stakes a bit. But in terms of man-to-man challenges, they don't mean anything on an NBA basketball court. At the end of the day, it's just millionaires yelling at millionaires.

Acting like you want to fight has no place in the game either, and Griffin is notorious for staring down opponents.
In this play Dudley commits nothing but a regular foul, Griffin is flailing his arms all over and makes a forceful move towards Dudley when getting back his balance, he does this while doing his staredown. It's an intimidation move and Dudley would have none of it.

On most levels of basketball, if you go around and stare people down when they foul you and such, at some point somebody will get into your face, NBA should be no different IMO.

As for the millionaries vs millionares thing, well most of these guys are true competitors and want to win no matter how much money they have, most of them anyways.

gilalizard
04-20-2012, 04:14 PM
It's kinda funny how no one in the league seems to have any respect for Blake.

Some of it's his own fault. Chris Paul's flopping influence on him has not been for the better. Though he's not anywhere near as bad as he's made out to be. There are easily worse examples of players better than him that blatantly flop. Some of LeBron's flops in last season's playoffs didn't even have any contact involved and should illicit harsh scorn from his fellow players.

Some of it is also likely jealously. Griffin came into the league and was an instant star. Big endorsement contracts, and made one of the faces of the league immediately. And even more maddening to some players who are already jealous of that attention and money, Griffin has the media charisma to back it up. Plus his dunks regularly posterize people.

Griffin made the smart play here. Some fronting scrub was trying to bait him into getting T'd up. Griffin didn't bite. That's the smart play, regardless of whoever is pretending to be tough on a pro basketball court where everyone knows nothing serious is likely to happen.

DCL
04-20-2012, 04:15 PM

shiet, i wasn't even talking about nba rules, and you twist the whole post and drift into another tangent. i was just pointing out at blake's character. dude is notorious for staring down opponents, but when he gets confronted, he suddenly acts like a puppy.

Replay32
04-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Players don't respect Blake because he doesn't stand up for himself. He's taken some hard fouls the last 2 years and you never see him get mad, talk shit, push somebody, or get into someone's face letting them know he's not gonna take it.

He usually just walks away. lol. At some point you have to say "enough is enough" and get in someone's face or push somebody to show you ain't no punk.

His flopping is over the top and out of control at this point. But he doesn't need his teammates to have his back, he needs to let these opposing players know that he CAN STICK UP FOR HIMSELF!!!!

b0bab0i
04-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Players don't respect Blake because he doesn't stand up for himself. He's taken some hard fouls the last 2 years and you never see him get mad, talk shit, push somebody, or get into someone's face letting them know he's not gonna take it.

He usually just walks away. lol. At some point you have to say "enough is enough" and get in someone's face or push somebody to show you ain't no punk.

His flopping is over the top and out of control at this point. But he doesn't need his teammates to have his back, he needs to let these opposing players know that he CAN STICK UP FOR HIMSELF!!!!
Any retaliation would result in a Tech/ejection. Griffin is smart enough to keep his cool.

DuMa
04-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Clips are still in the hunt for the division race. a suspension right now would be killer for the Clips. Blake kept a cool head. shows a lot of maturity than you idiots who would jump at the chance to satisfy a bigger fool in dudley.

LABean
04-20-2012, 05:40 PM

:roll: :roll:

Riley Martin
04-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Clips are still in the hunt for the division race. a suspension right now would be killer for the Clips. Blake kept a cool head. shows a lot of maturity than you idiots who would jump at the chance to satisfy a bigger fool in dudley.

exactly

Fiasco
04-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Blake retaliates against Dudley.

Blake gets technical.

Blake gets suspended.

Some of you are so ****ing stupid it blows my mind.

GOBB
04-20-2012, 05:50 PM
Scared to look he shook son - Mobb Deep

Thats Blake Griffin. Watch his eyes, he doesnt stare at Dudley for too long. Only gender that should wear Blake Griffin jerseys are females and males who act like females (I call them b!tches).

inclinerator
04-20-2012, 05:51 PM
is there one game where he doesnt have a signature flop?

Punpun
04-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Oh man, Griffin so flopped. He can't help it. :D

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 05:58 PM
:roll: :applause: :rockon: :pimp:

tazb
04-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Theres something about dudley and his f4ggot ass headband that annoys me...

Blue&Orange
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM
I wonder why?

I shed no tears for Blake.

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM

:roll: Blake look like he about to piss himself as soon as Jared got in his face... Anyone notice how CP3 was about to step in an support Blake until he looked Dudley in the eye? CP3 scared as hell, deliberately pulls that ref between himself and dudely for protection :roll: Clips got no courage at all on that team ::oldlol:

Riley Martin
04-20-2012, 06:11 PM

he didn't look away

BGriffin's Dad
04-20-2012, 06:21 PM
What Dudley thinks he looks like:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/135/825/1308277174001.gif

What Dudley actually looks like:

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1565310_o.gif

Blake would knock him out so quickly if Jared had the balls to start anything (which he obv doesn't :lol )

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 06:23 PM

Blake would knock him out so quickly if Jared had the balls to start anything (which he obv doesn't :lol )

:lol That why Blake turns white as a ghost and backtracks?

Replay32
04-20-2012, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=CavaliersFTW]http://cjzero.com/gifs/DudleyGriffin.gif

As soon as Dudley bump Blake, Blake should of pushed him back (not hard) and told him tho get out of his face. He wouldn't of gotten suspended/ejected. It would of just been a double tech. Blake shouldn't let anyone invade his space like that. Especially a smaller player.

Batz
04-20-2012, 06:36 PM

As far as he hasn't yet this year, check my link
Well look kids. This is what we call over-exaggeration!

wagexslave
04-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Jared was just trolling Blake hard. He knows he can't kick Blake's ass or anything like that. He just mind ****ed him. And it worked too, Blake was practically non-existent for the majority of the rest of the game.

That's what makes Dudley so valuable... he's not athletic or flashy, but he's smart as **** and knows how to get under bigger, more athletic player's skin by out-hustling them and not backing down to them.

EoJ
04-20-2012, 06:39 PM
As soon as Dudley bump Blake, Blake should of pushed him back (not hard) and told him tho get out of his face. He wouldn't of gotten suspended/ejected. It would of just been a double tech. Blake shouldn't let anyone invade his space like that. Especially a smaller player.
exactly that's all he needed to do.

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Acting like you want to fight has no place in the game either, and Griffin is notorious for staring down opponents.
In this play Dudley commits nothing but a regular foul, Griffin is flailing his arms all over and makes a forceful move towards Dudley when getting back his balance, he does this while doing his staredown. It's an intimidation move and Dudley would have none of it.

On most levels of basketball, if you go around and stare people down when they foul you and such, at some point somebody will get into your face, NBA should be no different IMO.

As for the millionaries vs millionares thing, well most of these guys are true competitors and want to win no matter how much money they have, most of them anyways.
For the most part, I haven't interpreted Blake Griffin's blank face stare as someone acting like they want to fight. From what I've gathered, that's just sort of his thing. He doesn't scream after dunks, he doesn't flex, he doesn't gyrate, he just tends to pull a dead stare like he does in those random commercials. He doesn't seem particularly concerned with what opponents think after he dunks and he does not go out of his way to get in their faces. As such, I haven't found his stares to be confrontational in any regard.

Regarding NBA players being true competitors, I would agree that is likely how they reached the level they did. However, competition does not mean throwing logic out the window. Regardless of who's trying to show up who, the NBA does not operate via street fight. As such, it's not about retaliating properly to someone saying "What's up!" very loudly. Instead, everything is to be settled via basketball. And, as poster Derrick said, that's what Phoenix ended up doing last night. Everything beyond the game is just that, it's beyond the game. There would have been no reason for Griffin to entertain Dudley's manliness competition.

e-LIMON-ators
04-20-2012, 07:17 PM
http://imgon.net/di-YJB1.gif

demons2005
04-20-2012, 07:32 PM
What a terrible pass from Paul. THis guys supposed to be a top passer?

TOUCH MY BODY
04-20-2012, 07:35 PM

:lol

3peated
04-20-2012, 07:39 PM
how was this punking him? dudley fouled him and then got in his face, im sure blake said some shit to him but w/e this is dumb, overreaction thread if ive ever seen one

la lakers #1
coachbe/godbe #1

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 07:41 PM

That's the new "come at me, bro".

ZenMaster
04-20-2012, 07:46 PM
For the most part, I haven't interpreted Blake Griffin's blank face stare as someone acting like they want to fight. From what I've gathered, that's just sort of his thing. He doesn't scream after dunks, he doesn't flex, he doesn't gyrate, he just tends to pull a dead stare like he does in those random commercials. He doesn't seem particularly concerned with what opponents think after he dunks and he does not go out of his way to get in their faces. As such, I haven't found his stares to be confrontational in any regard.

Regarding NBA players being true competitors, I would agree that is likely how they reached the level they did. However, competition does not mean throwing logic out the window. Regardless of who's trying to show up who, the NBA does not operate via street fight. As such, it's not about retaliating properly to someone saying "What's up!" very loudly. Instead, everything is to be settled via basketball. And, as poster Derrick said, that's what Phoenix ended up doing last night. Everything beyond the game is just that, it's beyond the game. There would have been no reason for Griffin to entertain Dudley's manliness competition.

I agree there's no reason to retaliate for Griffin, but I do believe Dudley was well was in his right to do what he did.

Griffin can stare all he want, but he has to expect people getting in his face, it doesn't matter if he does the same stare in a commercial or not.

I find the subject of physicality within basketball very interesting and I'd like to hear your opinion on this scenario:

Boys 16 under first division, we play against a very good team, one of my guys is defending the best player on their team on an baseline out of bounds, the guy does a cut from the block towards the side and when he bumps off the defender he elbows him in the side(kidney area), refs don't see it and my guy is pissed as he was sure it was intentional.

What do you tell him?

TOUCH MY BODY
04-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Retaliate without getting caught.

Derrick
04-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Is that sarver in the bottom left corner?

mookie gaylock
04-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Griffin punks his opponents with dunks, griffins opponents punk him with cheap shots and flagrant fouls.

Ish showing it's dumb jealous petty side again. Bg=all class :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 08:08 PM
East coast time zone difference means the mad Clippers fans are only just now comin in by the dozens to try and restore Blakes reputation... :lol your all too late Golden boy got torn to shreds by all the unbias IH fans.

qrich
04-20-2012, 08:24 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That's the new way of baiting I guess :roll:

oh the horror
04-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Frankly, Dudley made himself look like a fool there.

Kornheiser
04-20-2012, 08:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/HvNEr.jpg

mookie gaylock
04-20-2012, 09:23 PM
East coast time zone difference means the mad Clippers fans are only just now comin in by the dozens to try and restore Blakes reputation... :lol your all too late Golden boy got torn to shreds by all the unbias IH fans.

Mad because ISH hates BG? Nah. That's fine if ISH hates griffin. If you wanna thump your chest over that, then cool. However outside the messageboard and to people who dont spend all night on it--i.e. the other 98% of NBA fans--he is a fan favorite and a nightly highlight reel. So nah, I'd say my boy BG got it pretty good :applause:

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 09:26 PM
I find the subject of physicality within basketball very interesting and I'd like to hear your opinion on this scenario:

Boys 16 under first division, we play against a very good team, one of my guys is defending the best player on their team on an baseline out of bounds, the guy does a cut from the block towards the side and when he bumps off the defender he elbows him in the side(kidney area), refs don't see it and my guy is pissed as he was sure it was intentional.

What do you tell him?
You're not going to believe me when I say this, but as a coach or a teammate, if he was looking for me to say something, I'd tell him to keep his cool, shrug it off and play through it.

Retaliation is most often overrated. Some people may believe in the protocol of, "He needs to know I won't take that from him." But in reality, he doesn't care if that's what you're trying to say. If he wants to elbow you and he can sneak it in without drawing a call, he will. Returning the favor only risks being called for a retaliatory foul the opponent will probably douchely clap his hands and smile about.

In the long run, people know full well that organized basketball is organized basketball (and I do think there's a huge chasm between any organized ball and street ball). A lot of players wisely know basketball will never involve a true toughness showdown featuring the threat of actual brawling between players. As such, getting caught up in a game of who's stepping up to who is most often misguided and veering terribly from the game of basketball itself.

To be extremely clear, when I played organized ball I did not elbow folks or attempt to harm them. However, I'd definitely clutch, grab, hold, and tug very frequently. And again, I say this very sincerely, if I came across players I felt looked at basketball as more than a game - a proving of one's own honor and toughness - there was a good chance they were going to have issues when they played against me. I didn't care how tough they thought they were, but they did. I'd pay extra special attention to those guys, until I knew they would no longer be able to resist and would instead take matters into their own hands, retaliating beyond the game of basketball and negatively affecting their own team and their own ability to focus on the game at hand. Conversely, I was not affected. In fact, I fed off of their reactions.

Point being, a lot of times, players seem to think their posturing or retaliation is sending a message on the basketball court that it really isn't. What would Blake Griffin possibly be scared of in that situation last night? He knows full well on the .0000000001% chance anything jumped off, there's over a million witnesses to the situation. He also knows there hasn't been a solid punch thrown in the NBA since Jermaine's Dragon Slide at the Palace. He also knows 99.99999% of the NBA is not crazy enough to forfeit tens of thousands of dollars for the sake of actually following through on a threat. If I had to guess, the biggest fear NBA players experience during confrontations is that of ensuing suspensions and fines.

clipps
04-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Dudly fouled griffin and put his hand up in the air saying "wassup" multiple times and Griffin stands his ground before refs break it up. Hardly "punking". Yall gotta be bunch of 8 year old kids to think that is punking. What's Griffin gonna do? Throw a punch or shove him and get suspended?

LBJMVP
04-20-2012, 09:32 PM

that was a flop. you can tell kobe almost sprained his ankle on the landing and had to fall to save his ankle.

Replay32
04-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Dudly fouled griffin and put his hand up in the air saying "wassup" multiple times and Griffin stands his ground before refs break it up. Hardly "punking". Yall gotta be bunch of 8 year old kids to think that is punking. What's Griffin gonna do? Throw a punch or shove him and get suspended?

Dudley actually bumped blake after he fouled him and blake didn't do anything. NOt only did dudley bump him, he got in his face like he wanted to go 12 rounds. That's unacceptable and the reason players don't respect him.

This is how you handle dumb shit. Blake needs to take notes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIpOsEkN28

Rake2204
04-20-2012, 09:44 PM
This is how you handle dumb shit. Blake needs to take notes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIpOsEkN28
Which one were you referring to? The extended arm grab of death? Or the karate chop of potential demise?

Replay32
04-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Which one were you referring to? The extended arm grab of death? Or the karate chop of potential demise?

As soon as Dudley bumped him, Blake should of pushed him off and said something to him. But he did neither. Which is why players don't respect him, cuz they know he ain't gonna do nothing.

He wouldn't of got ejected, but he would of gotten a tech. So what. Blake also totally disappeared after the 1st quarter. Dude needs to man up and stop with all the flopping. He's too big for that non sense.

devin112
04-20-2012, 09:52 PM

You're being stupid, you know how many T's Blake has right now? I think he has 2 more before he gets suspended. His teammates should've thrown down for him. You should know better.

Eat Like A Bosh
04-20-2012, 10:05 PM
What the hell is wrong with everyone. You guys are all calling Blake a bitch when we all know he would destroy Dudley. Blake has been taking a beating all season long and I have yet to see him lose his cool. And you're calling with a bitch for not retaliating? What? You want Blake to throw a punch, knock Dudley out and then get suspended? From all the games I've seen, he just walks away. Even when he posterizes people. All he does is a brief stare down. No shit talking, no drama. He's not Kevin Garnett. He is actually a great role model for an athlete and it's a shame that most of you can't acknowledge the fact that he's taking the high road. Learn something from him.

Retaliation is most often overrated. Some people may believe in the protocol of, "He needs to know I won't take that from him." But in reality, he doesn't care if that's what you're trying to say. If he wants to elbow you and he can sneak it in without drawing a call, he will. Returning the favor only risks being called for a retaliatory foul the opponent will probably douchely clap his hands and smile about.
:applause: Well said.

Darius
04-20-2012, 10:17 PM
LMAO Blake would destory Dudley's lump a$$.

When you are a scrub you can mean mug, when you are a star and your team counts on you, not so much.

Dudley gonna have fun mean mugging from his couch in a week :lol

Clippersfan86
04-20-2012, 10:25 PM
You're being stupid, you know how many T's Blake has right now? I think he has 2 more before he gets suspended. His teammates should've thrown down for him. You should know better.

Wrong. You can never rely on teammates like that. I agree they SHOULD have gotten his back on that.... but Blake is the biggest, strongest and most popular player on this team. He's our dominant big man. He NEEDS to retaliate a couple times and take his suspension to lengthen his career and make people realize what's up. Even hard fouls like he gave Ariza will work if he consistently gives them.

His ***** fouls and nice attitude sure as hell aren't helping his case. What's he going to do when Kenyon, Evans etc aren't on the team anymore? Can't depend on "enforcers".

Nash-tastic
04-20-2012, 11:00 PM
I agree it was a smart move that Griffin did not retaliate and this is coming form a Dudley fan. My question is how can anyone defend Griffin's flopping? I mean come on that was just a normal foul!

Fiasco
04-21-2012, 04:00 AM
What the hell is wrong with everyone. You guys are all calling Blake a bitch when we all know he would destroy Dudley. Blake has been taking a beating all season long and I have yet to see him lose his cool. And you're calling with a bitch for not retaliating? What? You want Blake to throw a punch, knock Dudley out and then get suspended? From all the games I've seen, he just walks away. Even when he posterizes people. All he does is a brief stare down. No shit talking, no drama. He's not Kevin Garnett. He is actually a great role model for an athlete and it's a shame that most of you can't acknowledge the fact that he's taking the high road. Learn something from him.

/thread

Clippersfan86
04-21-2012, 04:30 AM

I may not have been saying the same things but gotta recognize this superb post. Good shit man :bowdown: :applause: .

wagexslave
04-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Unfortunately for Blake these kind of mind games are going to continue on with him from other teams UNTIL he finally snaps and retaliates. It's too easy to get in his head and mindf*ck him in his current state, because you can tell deep down inside he's pissed and wants to do something but he's too afraid to actually do it, not because he can't fight but because of the pressure of the media explosion that would result from it finally happening, and how people would react to it and think of him afterwards. lol So he holds himself back and stores that anger deep down inside him, and he starts to play like crap. lol

You really think Jared Dudley thinks he can kick Blake Griffin's ass? Hell no. Dudley knew what he was doing, I'm sure he thought about it before it happened... he's a smart guy. He knows how to get under other player's skin. And it worked, Blake wasn't much of a factor in after this. He seemed more timid afterwards... he was beasting in the first quarter but then he slowed way down once the Suns players started messing with him.

You can respect him for not being a "role model" and such, but let's be honest. If he did finally snap and knock someone out for f*cking with him, people would be eating it up with a silver spoon and praising him for it. People love drama, and people love the stereotypical "good kid who got tired of being bullied and finally stood up for himself". Some of you may not agree with me, but Blake needs to just show some fire and make people think twice about trying to mess with him. You can be a fighter and still be considered a "role model"...

Rake2204
04-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Unfortunately for Blake these kind of mind games are going to continue on with him from other teams UNTIL he finally snaps and retaliates. It's too easy to get in his head and mindf*ck him in his current state, because you can tell deep down inside he's pissed and wants to do something but he's too afraid to actually do it, not because he can't fight but because of the pressure of the media explosion that would result from it finally happening, and how people would react to it and think of him afterwards. lol So he holds himself back and stores that anger deep down inside him, and he starts to play like crap. lol

You really think Jared Dudley thinks he can kick Blake Griffin's ass? Hell no. Dudley knew what he was doing, I'm sure he thought about it before it happened... he's a smart guy. He knows how to get under other player's skin. And it worked, Blake wasn't much of a factor in after this. He seemed more timid afterwards... he was beasting in the first quarter but then he slowed way down once the Suns players started messing with him.

You can respect him for not being a "role model" and such, but let's be honest. If he did finally snap and knock someone out for f*cking with him, people would be eating it up with a silver spoon and praising him for it. People love drama, and people love the stereotypical "good kid who got tired of being bullied and finally stood up for himself". Some of you may not agree with me, but Blake needs to just show some fire and make people think twice about trying to mess with him. You can be a fighter and still be considered a "role model"...
Not to be difficult, but I still don't agree with any of that. I didn't find Griffin to be any more timid after the Dudley incident than he was since the first quarter altogether. I'm not even sure timid would be the right word. The easy transition buckets (ex: first quarter alley-oop and breakaway one-hander) stopped coming and Blake had to begin relying on bullying his way in the post, which is still an awfully raw aspect of his game, as we all know.

Further, I feel Blake Griffin snapping would be providing to the opponent what they've been going for this whole time. They want Griffin to snap. It won't change anything in the future. Again, this isn't the street. On the .000001% chance Blake Griffin knocked someone out, that'd only prove to opponents that goading him works.

There's honestly nothing for opponents to fear in terms of physical retribution on the NBA hardwood, so posturing does not affect someone like people are thinking it does. Retaliation never sends the, "You don't mess with me, man!" point people are assuming it would. It's like saying Kurt Thomas' takedown of Dennis Rodman probably humbled Rod and made Dennis re-evaluate what he does to his opponents: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlosK1udgp4 or that Charles Barkley's punch of Bill Laimbeer made Lamb slow his row and begin playing Chuck and the rest of his opponents straight up. In both cases, Rodman and Laimbeer both knew they won, because they earned the retaliation they were looking for.

Fiasco
04-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Flawless, Rake.

Yung D-Will
04-21-2012, 08:07 AM
It's sad I'd be given so many Techs if I was playing in the nba just because of how I play basketball. Tough players seem to be a dying breed in the leauge

"Jesus"
04-21-2012, 12:59 PM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SunsCaptain
04-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Griffin is such a girl.

Dudley is 100x the man Griffin is.

Playoffs are going to be a riot watching all of griffins bitchy flops and being a pussyy.

Cant wait.

I wonder who will bend Griffin over next.

GOBB
04-21-2012, 03:45 PM
So you guys determine Blake would destroy Jared Dudley based on physical features? Blake is cut up, muscular whereas Dudley isnt so much. Blake jumps high on his dunks, Dudley not so much. Therefore all of you in here conclude in a fight Blake destroys Jared. All based on what females do, sit and observe guys like eye candy. Thats interesting.

This post isnt to imply Jared would beat Blake. The point is why are you guys so quick to think Blake Griffin can destoy so many players in the NBA in a fight no less? This isnt the first time Blake Griffin so called fighting abilities (which none of you are even aware of) have been thrown out there. According to some, Blake can destroy guys.

I'd like for someone to explain why you think so. Because I dont buy lookin at Blake Griffin physique and determining whether he would destroy someone in a fight or not. Dont let cut muscles and his dunks fool you. Are you guys star glazing? :confusedshrug:

Jared is a scrub (he cant fight)
Blaker Griffin is a star (he can fight).

Is that it? I read someones reply hinting at this. Give me a break. You guys kill me here.

Celtics4ever
04-21-2012, 03:59 PM

Have you ever played ball against bltches like Blake? They piss you off because everytime you touch them, they go flying. It gets really annoying. I really wish someone can stick Blake in the face.

NumberSix
04-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Have you ever played ball against bltches like Blake? They piss you off because everytime you touch them, they go flying. It gets really annoying. I really wish someone can stick Blake in the face.
I haven't played in a while due to chronic knee injury.

dunksby
04-21-2012, 04:06 PM
So you guys determine Blake would destroy Jared Dudley based on physical features? Blake is cut up, muscular whereas Dudley isnt so much. Blake jumps high on his dunks, Dudley not so much. Therefore all of you in here conclude in a fight Blake destroys Jared. All based on what females do, sit and observe guys like eye candy. Thats interesting.

This post isnt to imply Jared would beat Blake. The point is why are you guys so quick to think Blake Griffin can destoy so many players in the NBA in a fight no less? This isnt the first time Blake Griffin so called fighting abilities (which none of you are even aware of) have been thrown out there. According to some, Blake can destroy guys.

I'd like for someone to explain why you think so. Because I dont buy lookin at Blake Griffin physique and determining whether he would destroy someone in a fight or not. Dont let cut muscles and his dunks fool you. Are you guys star glazing? :confusedshrug:

Jared is a scrub (he cant fight)
Blaker Griffin is a star (he can fight).

Is that it? I read someones reply hinting at this. Give me a break. You guys kill me here.
What if Blake used his legs and kicked? :lol

BGriffin's Dad
04-21-2012, 04:23 PM
GOBB, the reason Blake would destroy Dudley in a fight isn't because of his visible muscles and low bodyfat... the reasons have to do with the underlying physical features that those reflect... Blake is stronger and bigger, that's a fact.

Height
Griffin: 6' 10" w/ shoes, 6' 8.5" without
Dudley: 6' 7" w/ shoes, 6' 5.75" without

Weight
Griffin: 251 pounds
Dudley: 219 pounds

Wingspan
Griffin: 6' 11.25"
Dudley: 6' 7"

Standing Reach
Griffin: 8' 9"
Dudley: 8' 6"

Bench Press (number of times they could bench 185 lbs):
Griffin: 22
Dudley: 14

as you can see, Blake has an advantage over Dudley in every category... 3 inches taller, 30 pounds heavier, 4 inch longer wingspan, 3 inch larger standing reach and almost double the bench press capabilities of Dudley...

not to mention the fact that Griffin backs down larger PFs and centers with ease and blows past defenders for high-difficulty dunks... Blake would wipe the floor with that ass in a fist fight, and Jared is aware of that... hence him not starting a fight or throwing a punch at Griffin

BGriffin's Dad
04-21-2012, 04:43 PM
anyone remember when Dudley told Bill Simmons (http://search.espn.go.com/bill-simmons/) that he was going to intentionally injure Kobe's finger? :lol he's a fake tough guy and a goon

http://i40.tinypic.com/f9jbr8.jpg

GOBB
04-21-2012, 04:43 PM
GOBB, the reason Blake would destroy Dudley in a fight isn't because of his visible muscles and low bodyfat... the reasons have to do with the underlying physical features that those reflect... Blake is stronger and bigger, that's a fact.

Height
Griffin: 6' 10" w/ shoes, 6' 8.5" without
Dudley: 6' 7" w/ shoes, 6' 5.75" without

Weight
Griffin: 251 pounds
Dudley: 219 pounds

Wingspan
Griffin: 6' 11.25"
Dudley: 6' 7"

Standing Reach
Griffin: 8' 9"
Dudley: 8' 6"

Bench Press (number of times they could bench 185 lbs):
Griffin: 22
Dudley: 14

as you can see, Blake has an advantage over Dudley in every category... 3 inches taller, 30 pounds heavier, 4 inch longer wingspan, 3 inch larger standing reach and almost double the bench press capabilities of Dudley...

not to mention the fact that Griffin backs down larger PFs and centers with ease and blows past defenders for high-difficulty dunks... Blake would wipe the floor with that ass in a fist fight, and Jared is aware of that... hence him not starting a fight or throwing a punch at Griffin

You sound like a chick talkin to her girlfriend about the eye candy on the beach. Comparing 2 guys walking along it.

How do you know Blake can fight and Jared cant? Answer is you dont. None of you do. Stop playing up the tale of the tape like some boxing match when the difference is those guys are professional fighters. Dudley/Griffin are professional basketball players. You and everyone else has no idea if either guy can fight.

But somehow Blake destroys Griffin according to your nut ass post? Get out of here kid. :roll:

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 04:44 PM
I choke on ginger dick
:applause:

BGriffin's Dad
04-21-2012, 04:51 PM
You sound like a chick talkin to her girlfriend about the eye candy on the beach. Comparing 2 guys walking along it.

How do you know Blake can fight and Jared cant? Answer is you dont. None of you do. Stop playing up the tale of the tape like some boxing match when the difference is those guys are professional fighters. Dudley/Griffin are professional basketball players. You and everyone else has no idea if either guy can fight.

But somehow Blake destroys Griffin according to your nut ass post? Get out of here kid. :roll:

yeah, i posted stats while you keep talking about eye candy and bulgy muscles (lolwtf)

maybe you're not familiar with fighting, but a height difference matters in a 1v1 spur of the moment brawl like that... a lot... weight matters... strength matters...

GOBB
04-21-2012, 05:02 PM
yeah, i posted stats while you keep talking about eye candy and bulgy muscles (lolwtf)

Height with and without shoes has what relevance in either being able to fight? Zero.

maybe you're not familiar with fighting, but a height difference matters in a 1v1 spur of the moment brawl like that... a lot... weight matters... strength matters...

Can Blake throw a punch? Can he take a punch? You have no answers to those questions. Maybe it is you who isnt familiar with fighting.

Nick Young
04-21-2012, 05:14 PM
You can tell Blake didn't want it with Dudley right there. Griffin has been an absolute little Phaagggot this year.

Last year he was somewhat humble and spectacular at the same time. This year it looks like everything has gone to his head and is coming off like an entitled little bitch. He was my favourite player last year but I've completely gone off him due to his bitch tendencies.

And don't get me started on the flopping :facepalm
exactly

ballup
04-21-2012, 05:17 PM

:oldlol: You must have never been in a fight before. Strength matters if you actually know how to use it. I can guarantee you that the strongest body builders would get slaughtered by boxers, martial artists, etc. who have only a portion of a body builder's strength. You are forgetting that toughness, which is something questionable in Griffin, is a defining trait in fights.

dab0yech0
04-22-2012, 02:40 AM
Punk Griffin? You idiots, you must not know he can't afford to get another Technical foul. Know your facts.

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 03:18 AM

Real talk. Dudley is the one acting like a b*tch. I have no doubt that Blake would destroy that fat scrub if the two decided to throw hands. Blake was smart not to retaliate. The Suns a going to be on summer vacation in about 2 games anyway, that's what's up.

mikek85
04-22-2012, 03:55 AM
Nobody should start throwing blows. They will get suspensions and I wanna watch basketball........