PDA

View Full Version : For All The ISH NBA Only Fans - My Gift To You: 2011-12 All-Euroleague Team Video

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 08:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDjRQG2BnG4

Enjoy

inclinerator
04-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Cliffs: layups

BG32-KD35
04-20-2012, 08:41 AM
You know your league is shit when one of the candidates is Nenad Kristic :lol

Tmuston Beltics
04-20-2012, 08:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxAPggIvK2I

Heavincent
04-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Terrible.

La Frescobaldi
04-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Terrible.

really? Looked like NBA on any given play

ImmortalNemesis
04-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Kristic is a candidate? :facepalm The Euroleague is trash compared to the NBA.

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Kristic is a candidate? :facepalm The Euroleague is trash compared to the NBA.
In every game he gets his points like you seen in this video ( othere players assist ) but he is better player than you give him credit for , you just neves saw him playing with great pnr player like Teodosic , when he plays with great passer like that he can play good as Pekovic who is playing great in NBA . You forget that NBA takes a lot of European centers ( Pekovic , Gasol , Gortat ) and that lack of great Cs isnt only in NBA , Cs are the weakest position in Europe and thats why Krstic will be in first team . I can bet that CSKA can beat any NBA team in Moscow and 90% of them in USA .

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 01:18 PM
really? Looked like NBA on any given play
Euroleague now is similar to NBA in 90s . Biggest problem with Euroleague is money , if they had more they could keep more great players in Europe ( Dirk , Gasol brothers , Pekovic etc. ) and could organise it better . Another problem is that countries like UK , Germany , France dont have a lot of good clubs and players but

Rnbizzle
04-20-2012, 01:22 PM
In every game he gets his points like you seen in this video ( othere players assist ) but he is better player than you give him credit for , you just neves saw him playing with great pnr player like Teodosic , when he plays with great passer like that he can play good as Pekovic who is playing great in NBA . You forget that NBA takes a lot of European centers ( Pekovic , Gasol , Gortat ) and that lack of great Cs isnt only in NBA , Cs are the weakest position in Europe and thats why Krstic will be in first team . I can bet that CSKA can beat any NBA team in Moscow and 90% of them in USA .
Cocaine is a helluva drug..

alenleomessi
04-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Come on now get real

And damn cant wait to see Bo raping Rose in the Olympics :banana:

dunksby
04-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Not bad, those guards were quick and had nice handles. But honestly all of them had some awkward ass release that made their shots look bad.

ImmortalNemesis
04-20-2012, 01:29 PM

The fact that Kristic can even be close to making an all euroleague team goes to show you how weak the league is compared to the NBA. Sure, different rules and different styles...but the points is this: In the Euroleague Kristic is a potential All Euroleague center, in the NBA he's simply another role player. Maybe even slightly below average. The Euroleague is clearly inferior.

@ bold part: :oldlol: They can probably beat a terrible team like the Bobcats or New Orleans. That's a maybe. But they have no chance against an average team, let alone an elite team like OKC, Chicago, or Miami. Fluke win? Maybe. Anything is possible. We've seen flukes before. See Greece in 06. But in a 7 game series? No chance in hell. You're delusional. The NBA is the best league in the world. Period.

TheMan
04-20-2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDjRQG2BnG4

Enjoy
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

La Frescobaldi
04-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Not bad, those guards were quick and had nice handles. But honestly all of them had some awkward ass release that made their shots look bad.
yeah i noticed that also but really don't you think a couple months or a season with a NBA coach could get that smoothed out?

well, maybe not... AK had a weird looking shot in the League too...

LosBulls
04-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Indiana Pacers would wipe their ass with CSKA Moscow. Granger from the shortened 3pt line?
Hibbert man among boys.
Paul George with triple the athleticism of their best player.

Euroleague would be embarrassed and thats why they would never let this happen.

Indiana 142-36 Moscow

dunksby
04-20-2012, 02:08 PM
yeah i noticed that also but really don't you think a couple months or a season with a NBA coach could get that smoothed out?

well, maybe not... AK had a weird looking shot in the League too...
Well as long as you make the shots nothing else matters but when it comes to highlights and consistently making them having a delicate touch plays a big role.

AirTupac
04-20-2012, 02:11 PM
NBA - Krstic - Bench Player who is close to retirement
FIBA - Krstic - FIBA 1st team, MVP of his team, best C in the league

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 02:12 PM
How many of you even watched CSKA this season ? Only way to find out who would win is to see tham play , Euroleague champion vs NBA champion .

ImmortalNemesis
04-20-2012, 02:13 PM
How many of you even watched CSKA this season ? Only way to find out who would win is to see tham play , Euroleague champion vs NBA champion .

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/27110/e9c4455d-a317-4f4c-9f70-108d736bae98/e0a/filename/anthony-parker-mvp-final-four-2004-tel-aviv.jpg

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Krstic isnt even 30 years old , how was he close to retirement ?

AirTupac
04-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Krstic isnt even 30 years old , how was he close to retirement ?

Krstic I cannot compete at the highest level anymore, I have been thinking about retirement this season.

FIBA is another option, it will allow me to dominate and become one of the best players

Anthony Parker I won 3 MVPS and 5 championships, I am basically the Michael Jordan of the Euroleague

Rubio I became a pro at 14, won 5 championships and was the MVP of all 5 teams, I came to the NBA to face harder competition.

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 02:23 PM
They all make their shoots ( only McCalleb doesnt ) , I agree that their releases are akward but not all of them have akward releases .

LBJMVP
04-20-2012, 02:33 PM

lets be serious. kentucky's college team could probly beat the Euroleague champion.

Grinder
04-20-2012, 02:35 PM
I know a lot of hate for the Euroleague on here stems from the delusional, moronic poster Euroleague but it's actually really fun to watch. Look, Euroleague is still far from the NBA, but teams like CSKA and Barcelona are really good. CSKA this year could might be able to fight for a playoff spot in the East.

Teodosic - one of the best pick and roll passers around...he'd have a lot of trouble on defense, sure, but he's no worse than Calderon.
Kirilenko - much more effective as a PF this year
Shved - a young Jamal Crawford...it's a mystery why he went undrafted
Kaun - Cavs draft pick and national champ with Kansas...really athletic 6'11" dude that hustles
Jamont Gordon - a very capable backup point guard in the NBA, very explosive
Khryapa - actually a really versatile player on the rare occasion that he's healthy
Vorontsevich - a young combo forward that can stretch the floor and rebound well; surprised he hasn't gotten any NBA looks...he's performed well against team USA in the past

They've also got stretch 4/5s and rangy wings that can stroke it.

lets be serious. kentucky's college team could probly beat the Euroleague champion.

Absolutely no chance. It's kids vs. grown men.

madmax
04-20-2012, 02:46 PM
How can NBA fans be taken seriously, when they claim that college kids could beat a veteran team like CSKA?:sleeping You guys are no better or even worse that that poster Euroleague with your ignorant crap

I<3NBA
04-20-2012, 02:51 PM
How can NBA fans be taken seriously, when they claim that college kids could beat a veteran team like CSKA?:sleeping You guys are no better or even worse that that poster Euroleague with your ignorant crap
this. a lot of those college kids don't even make Euroleague. :lol

Droid101
04-20-2012, 02:53 PM
You understand the whole "troll the troll" effect, right?

When Euroleague posts, it's Maximum Trolling (TM). We're just giving him some of his own medicine.

http://mlkshk.com/r/2UAO

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Teodosic - one of the best pick and roll passers around...he'd have a lot of trouble on defense, sure, but he's no worse than Calderon.

I think you made a mistake , Kirilenko is playing as a SF . Teodosic is much better than Calderon , he wouldnt be voted best European player two years ago if he was same as Calderon , if some team could make him work and reach his potential he would be top 5 pg in the world .

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Krstic I cannot compete at the highest level anymore, I have been thinking about retirement this season.

FIBA is another option, it will allow me to dominate and become one of the best players

Anthony Parker I won 3 MVPS and 5 championships, I am basically the Michael Jordan of the Euroleague

Rubio I became a pro at 14, won 5 championships and was the MVP of all 5 teams, I came to the NBA to face harder competition.
Forums are there so people can share and disscus their oppinions and not acting like little kids . You are just showing that you arent intelegent enough to have proper disscusion with arguments , you just make stuff up and think you are smart .

Grinder
04-20-2012, 03:06 PM
I think you made a mistake , Kirilenko is playing as a SF . Teodosic is much better than Calderon , he wouldnt be voted best European player two years ago if he was same as Calderon , if some team could make him work and reach his potential he would be top 5 pg in the world .

A lot of times he's on court with Siskauskas and Shved, so no, he's been playing as PF most of the time.

It's tough to see Teodosic being better than Williams, Paul, Rose, Irving, Westbrook, and Rondo regardless of how well he's coached mainly because of his defense.

Anyway, this thread needs to be moved to the international forum.

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 03:18 PM
A lot of times he's on court with Siskauskas and Shved, so no, he's been playing as PF most of the time.

It's tough to see Teodosic being better than Williams, Paul, Rose, Irving, Westbrook, and Rondo regardless of how well he's coached mainly because of his defense.

Nash is considerd top 5 pg and he plays bad defense.

madmax
04-20-2012, 03:27 PM

the only star NBA PG who plays real defense is Rondo anyway...all of the others pretty much rest on defense or simply gamble for steals during the regular season. Let's call spade a spade, shall we?:cheers:

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 03:57 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GaxYT56Bpb8/T1R4dERJYRI/AAAAAAAADMQ/4dBb6RDj6Jc/s800/AP%2520statue.jpg

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:11 PM

Playing under NBA rules, I would take CSKA Moscow 4-2 over the Miami Heat in a 7 game playoff series.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Euroleague now is similar to NBA in 90s . Biggest problem with Euroleague is money , if they had more they could keep more great players in Europe ( Dirk , Gasol brothers , Pekovic etc. ) and could organise it better . Another problem is that countries like UK , Germany , France dont have a lot of good clubs and players but

Pekovic isn't in the NBA due to making more money. He makes less money in the NBA than he did with Panathinaikos.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:14 PM
The fact that Kristic can even be close to making an all euroleague team goes to show you how weak the league is compared to the NBA. Sure, different rules and different styles...but the points is this: In the Euroleague Kristic is a potential All Euroleague center, in the NBA he's simply another role player. Maybe even slightly below average. The Euroleague is clearly inferior.

@ bold part: :oldlol: They can probably beat a terrible team like the Bobcats or New Orleans. That's a maybe. But they have no chance against an average team, let alone an elite team like OKC, Chicago, or Miami. Fluke win? Maybe. Anything is possible. We've seen flukes before. See Greece in 06. But in a 7 game series? No chance in hell. You're delusional. The NBA is the best league in the world. Period.

CSKA is way better than any team in the NBA.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Indiana Pacers would wipe their ass with CSKA Moscow. Granger from the shortened 3pt line?
Hibbert man among boys.
Paul George with triple the athleticism of their best player.

Euroleague would be embarrassed and thats why they would never let this happen.

Indiana 142-36 Moscow

The Pacers would get swept 4-0 by CSKA. The Pacers couldn't even beat a team like Olympiacos in a 7 game series.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:16 PM

Euroleague has nothing to do with FIBA genius.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:18 PM
I know a lot of hate for the Euroleague on here stems from the delusional, moronic poster Euroleague but it's actually really fun to watch. Look, Euroleague is still far from the NBA, but teams like CSKA and Barcelona are really good. CSKA this year could might be able to fight for a playoff spot in the East.

Shved - a young Jamal Crawford...it's a mystery why he went undrafted
Kaun - Cavs draft pick and national champ with Kansas...really athletic 6'11" dude that hustles
Jamont Gordon - a very capable backup point guard in the NBA, very explosive
Khryapa - actually a really versatile player on the rare occasion that he's healthy
Vorontsevich - a young combo forward that can stretch the floor and rebound well; surprised he hasn't gotten any NBA looks...he's performed well against team USA in the past

They've also got stretch 4/5s and rangy wings that can stroke it.

Absolutely no chance. It's kids vs. grown men.

And the site's biggest troll on European basketball strikes again.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:20 PM

Hey man don't you dare lump me in with them. I am insulted.

From a purely unbiased and objective analysis.....CSKA is much better than any NBA team. Look at the "best" teams in the NBA..teams like Miami, Dallas, OKC, Chicago, etc.

Please, CSKA would toy with teams like that.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:21 PM

FYI, Grinder has never seen a Euroleague game in his entire life.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:24 PM

No, he hasn't. I've been watching almost of CSKA's games. Kirilenko isn't playing PF at all. PF is totally manned by Khryapa and Vorontsevich.

If he is playing with Shved and Siska, Shved plays PG and Siska plays SG. In fact, Siska has played SG the whole year.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 04:25 PM
A guy like Bo McCalebb is a dime a dozen in the NBA...and yet he's dominating the European ranks.

Heavincent
04-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Anthony Parker = Euroleague GOAT:bowdown:

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 04:26 PM
A guy like Bo McCalebb is a dime a dozen in the NBA...and yet he's dominating the European ranks.

Ty Lawson, Ricky Rubio, Goran Dragic, Brandon Jennings....all scrubs in Euroleague.

Also, McCalebb does not "dominate" in Euroleague.

What exactly is your point?

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Anthony Parker = Euroleague GOAT:bowdown:

Imagine what Candace Parker would've done in Euroleague play. :eek: :bowdown:

Heavincent
04-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Imagine what Candace Parker would've done in Euroleague play. :eek: :bowdown:

Female Wilt Chamberlain in the Euroleague.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Ty Lawson, Ricky Rubio, Goran Dragic, Brandon Jennings....all scrubs in Euroleague.

What exactly is your point?

None of those guys you mentioned are top PGs in the NBA. (Although Rubio's stats don't truly convey his overall impact)

Bo McCalleb is one of the best players in the Euroleague. Huge difference.

madmax
04-20-2012, 04:31 PM

hmm...
didn't Krstic average something like 16 and 7 one year playing for Nets?:lol His Euroleague numbers are actually worse now, him being on decline and all that...LOL. Yet another proof, that Euroleague > NBA. :cheers:

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 04:33 PM
hmm...
didn't Krstic average something like 16 and 7 one year playing for Nets?:lol His Euroleague numbers are actually worse now, him being on decline and all that...LOL. Yet another proof, that Euroleague > NBA. :cheers:

Is that why no Euroleague player has ever come over to the NBA and dominated? Ever?

Vassilis Spanoulis in the NBA? Scrub.

Anthony Parker in the NBA? Role player.

Two of the best players in the Euroleague's history...both came over to the NBA and were nothing more then role players.

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Brian Scalabrine was putting up Bill Russell stats in the Euroleague :bowdown:

Grinder
04-20-2012, 04:48 PM
No, he hasn't. I've been watching almost of CSKA's games. Kirilenko isn't playing PF at all. PF is totally manned by Khryapa and Vorontsevich.

If he is playing with Shved and Siska, Shved plays PG and Siska plays SG. In fact, Siska has played SG the whole year.

You bipolar, moron?

Actually, Kirilenko plays exclusively as a POWER FORWARD in Euroleague.

Batum is shooting 36% from the field in Euroleague and 30% from 3 point range. Yes, you are right, he is clearly the "Larry Bird of Euroleague".

Actually, you are an idiot.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6456672&postcount=9
:oldlol:

madmax
04-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Is that why no Euroleague player has ever come over to the NBA and dominated? Ever?

Vassilis Spanoulis in the NBA? Scrub.

Anthony Parker in the NBA? Role player.

Two of the best players in the Euroleague's history...both came over to the NBA and were nothing more then role players.

LOl wut?
Jennings, Lawson - just few examples of Euroleague scrubs lighting it up their NBA opponents.:lol :roll: And Lawson was getting his layups swatted away by "inferior" european players, while nobody in NBA is able to catch him. LOL, owned again:applause:

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 05:00 PM
LOl wut?
Jennings, Lawson - just few examples of Euroleague scrubs lighting it up their NBA opponents.:lol :roll: And Lawson was getting his layups swatted away by "inferior" european players, while nobody in NBA is able to catch him. LOL, owned again:applause:

ROFL.

Jennings and Lawson are your best examples? Two PGs who aren't even considered to be top 10 players at their position. Yeah, you've lost.

One game does not equal dominance.

AirTupac
04-20-2012, 05:02 PM
At the end of the day, Anthony Parker won MVP and was the best player in the Euroleague and was nothing but a scrub over here.

Spanoullis is the best right now (well he was, now he can barely do a layup) and he averaged 3 ppg on 30% FG in the NBA.

/gameover

PTB Fan
04-20-2012, 05:20 PM
At the end of the day, Anthony Parker won MVP and was the best player in the Euroleague and was nothing but a scrub over here.

Spanoullis is the best right now (well he was, now he can barely do a layup) and he averaged 3 ppg on 30% FG in the NBA.

/gameover

No way.. not over Diamantidis, the all-around beast and six time DPOY winner in Euro League. :bowdown: Both are good offensively, expect the Diamantidis does more and impacts the game in more way.

On the other hand, someone's mother had to call in Houston in order for someone to get PT. :facepalm

PTB Fan
04-20-2012, 05:25 PM
That was a nice mix by the way. However, those highlights can't compare to the highlights you'd get the All-NBA Team. Much more jaw dropping plays, sick dimes, crossovers, dunks and so on.

The Euro League however is a league where there're more fundamentally sound players, who stick more to the traditional way of playing with of course some people playing out of it. Euro League is easily the second best basketball league in the world and this confirms it.

Fiba basketball
04-20-2012, 05:25 PM
You bipolar, moron?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6456672&postcount=9
:oldlol:
He is right Kirilenko plays only as a SF this season .

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 05:26 PM
None of those guys you mentioned are top PGs in the NBA. (Although Rubio's stats don't truly convey his overall impact)

Bo McCalleb is one of the best players in the Euroleague. Huge difference.

Bo McCalebb is one of the best scorers and individual one to one players in the Euroleague. He's one of the best at his position. I don't think he qualifies as one of the "best players in Europe" overall.

He's not at that level.

He's not Diamantidis, Spanoulis, Navarro...he's not at that level. You are overrating him. You are making it sound like he's on the Euroleague equivalent of Kobe, Wade, LeBron in the NBA, and he isn't.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Bo McCalebb is one of the best scorers and individual one to one players in the Euroleague. He's one of the best at his position. I don't think he qualifies as one of the "best players in Europe" overall.

He's not at that level.

He's not Diamantidis, Spanoulis, Navarro...he's not at that level. You are overrating him. You are making it sound like he's on the Euroleague equivalent of Kobe, Wade, LeBron in the NBA, and he isn't.

So in comparison to NBA players, which tier would you liken McCalebb to?

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
hmm...

You have to remember that these NBA only fans don't understand basic principles of basketball. They can't grasp that playing with Kidd..Krstic was a good NBA center, and that playing with Teodosic, he is a good Euroleague center.

They can't grasp playing with Westbrook, he was not producing, or that sitting on the Celtics bench he was not producing.

They lack basic reasoning and logic skills, and in general, the ability to think.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Brian Scalabrine was putting up Bill Russell stats in the Euroleague :bowdown:

That's odd, considering Scalabrine has never actually played in a Euroleague game.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 05:37 PM
No way.. not over Diamantidis, the all-around beast and six time DPOY winner in Euro League. :bowdown: Both are good offensively, expect the Diamantidis does more and impacts the game in more way.

On the other hand, someone's mother had to call in Houston in order for someone to get PT. :facepalm

Diamantidis is indeed a beast of an all around player. But his defense is mega overrated. He hasn't tried on defense in years. He's the Kobe of Euroleague on defense. All reputation only.

Just in Greek League, Vasilopoulos, Mantzaris, Pelekanos, Papanikoloau, Batis are all much better defenders than Diamantidis is. I am sure I am forgetting others too.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
That was a nice mix by the way. However, those highlights can't compare to the highlights you'd get the All-NBA Team. Much more jaw dropping plays, sick dimes, crossovers, dunks and so on.

The Euro League however is a league where there're more fundamentally sound players, who stick more to the traditional way of playing with of course some people playing out of it. Euro League is easily the second best basketball league in the world and this confirms it.

Euroleague highlight makers don't choose the same kind of highlights that ESPN does. I guess you are unaware of that.

madmax
04-20-2012, 06:19 PM
ROFL.

Jennings and Lawson are your best examples? Two PGs who aren't even considered to be top 10 players at their position. Yeah, you've lost.

One game does not equal dominance.

says who?:roll:
Lawson is averaging 16, 7 and 4 in NBA - name me 10 PG's with better stats than his', I'll be waiting. Jennings is doing even better with 19, 6 and 3, although playing for a crappier team. Both of them sucked ass in Europe, both are now dominating their position. Case closed moron:cheers:

AirTupac
04-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Lawson is averaging 16, 7 and 4 in NBA - name me 10 PG's with better stats than his', I'll be waiting. Jennings is doing even better with 19, 6 and 3, although playing for a crappier team. Both of them sucked ass in Europe, both are now dominating their position. Case closed moron:cheers:

Spanoullis - NBA - 3 ppg 30% FG
Euroleague - The best player in the league

Anthony Parker = GOAT
NBA = Scrub

That is case closed :cheers:

madmax
04-20-2012, 06:49 PM

Anthony Parker = GOAT
NBA = Scrub

LOL, what does this even prove? Spanoulis barely got his chance to play in NBA and his coach didn't trust him - no shit that he returned back to Europe. As for Parker, you just need to remember one thing - at the tender age of 36 he is still good enough to start for NBA team. Would he start for any respectable Euroleague team? I think the answer is too obvious here...:lol

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 07:03 PM

Anthony Parker = GOAT
NBA = Scrub

First of all Parker is nowhere near best player of all time in Euroleague and anyone saying such is on crack. And he isn't a scrub in the NBA when he was a good player his first 2 years in the NBA, before he just got really old as a player.

Secondly,

Gary Neal 2.3 PPG in Euroleague

6th man on one of the two best regular season teams in the NBA over the last two years.

Two can play your ridiculously STUPID game.

And you really have to be a meth head to actually think Parker is the greatest of all time Euroleague player. He was a very good Euroleague player, but get a freaking clue of reality and stop being so delusional.

No way in hell was he even the best American to ever play in Euroleague, let alone even close to the best player to ever play in Euroleague.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 07:11 PM
LOL, what does this even prove? Spanoulis barely got his chance to play in NBA and his coach didn't trust him - no shit that he returned back to Europe. As for Parker, you just need to remember one thing - at the tender age of 36 he is still good enough to start for NBA team. Would he start for any respectable Euroleague team? I think the answer is too obvious here...:lol

I know this is so funny. Parker has been an NBA starter for six years, well past his prime, and even now at age 36.

These fools actually think this is some kind of winning argument for them. They must really be smoking crack big time. I honestly can't imagine current Anthony Parker logging serious minutes on a top level Euroleague club.

But he is still starting in the NBA.

I mean really.....look at the 4 Final Four teams, and tell me where Parker logs minutes at his current level at age 36. Compare him to the guys that can be used to log SG and SF minutes on those teams.

CSKA? Over Siska, Shved, Kirilenko..I really don't think so. I mean, I can see him getting some minutes to help rest Siska for saving his energy, and that is about it.

Barca? Over Navarro, Mickeal and Eidson? Nope.

PAO? Over Sato, Logan, Diamantidis? No, not really. Although I could see him getting 10 minutes a game in place of Logan in certain match ups for defensive reasons.

Olympiacos? Hmm......you would think he could get minutes on such a young team (youngest in Euroleague). Then again........

Over Mantzaris? Nope. Over Sloukas? Nope. Over Law? Nope. Over Spanoulis? Nope.

In all honestly, he would be in something like the same role Pelekanos has.

Yet, at age 36, he is still starting in the NBA. These clowns think this somehow "proves" the NBA is a billion times better than Euroleague.

GreenChampion
04-20-2012, 07:21 PM
hmm...

You have to remember that these NBA only fans don't understand basic principles of basketball. They can't grasp that playing with Kidd..Krstic was a good NBA center, and that playing with Teodosic, he is a good Euroleague center.

They can't grasp playing with Westbrook, he was not producing, or that sitting on the Celtics bench he was not producing.

They lack basic reasoning and logic skills, and in general, the ability to think.

Have you forgotten our previous conversation already Euroleague?

He never averaged 16/7 (only 16 and 6) and that was in 2006-2007.

He has NOT averaged over 10 ppg in 5 years (in the NBA) - yet he goes to Euroleague and has found new life (wonder why that could be?).

Also, Kristic was playing with Rondo at a time when Boston sustained HEAPS of injuries at the C position, so if Kristic couldn't thrive in that situation (with Rondo being one of the best passing PGs in the league and having plenty of playing time at the C) maybe he just isn't as good as you think he is?

You make your league look so bad. Those highlights are something I would expect to see at a local pickup game.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 07:24 PM

ROFL at "dominating their position".

You sure have a low standard for dominance. Jennings has a career shooting shooting percentage UNDER 40 percent. :roll:

16, 7, and 4? That's your best case for dominance? :lol

demons2005
04-20-2012, 07:29 PM
To me the NBA has become watered down because of the Clippers and their blatant flopping. It's not even worth watching anymore. I remember CP getting owned against Greece in 2006 because they didnt allow flopping and realized the European style is much more honorable.

How can I watch and follow Euroleague? Also which team should I root for: I don't care about racial breakdown, I like players who play tough basketball (no flopping), and team oriented basketball like the Bulls, not teams where the PG pounds the rock for 20 seconds then tries to throw an alleyoop or pass it to a 3 pt shooter. To me the only group I am prejudice against is the French so preferably not a French team or with french players though i doubt there are many on the elite teams because of their lack of fundamentals. Please let me know which team and when is a match I can watch. Thanks Euro fans

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Have you forgotten our previous conversation already Euroleague?

He never averaged 16/7 (only 16 and 6) and that was in 2006-2007.

He has NOT averaged over 10 ppg in 5 years (in the NBA) - yet he goes to Euroleague and has found new life (wonder why that could be?).

Also, Kristic was playing with Rondo at a time when Boston sustained HEAPS of injuries at the C position, so if Kristic couldn't thrive in that situation (with Rondo being one of the best passing PGs in the league and having plenty of playing time at the C) maybe he just isn't as good as you think he is?

You make your league look so bad. Those highlights are something I would expect to see at a local pickup game.

You are not dealing in facts or reality.

Whenever Krstic was used in the SAME WAY in the NBA that he is used in CSKA, he had BETTER stats in the NBA than he did in the Euroleague. Fiba (the poster) tried to explain this here, but apparently you are not smart enough to grasp simple concepts.

Compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges, if you want to be fair and objective - which it certainly seems you don't want to be.

As far as the highlights being of the level of your local pickup game.........

Yeah, because they pay $1 million gross income (average total Euroleague compensation) to the guys at the local park or rec league.

I mean yeah, with such money available, it's really odd how all those guys at the local rec league or park (probably most of them poor and without a job) don't just go sign in Euroleague then.

They must be really generous leaving such money behind.

Droid101
04-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Whenever Krstic was used in the SAME WAY in the NBA that he is used in CSKA, he had BETTER stats in the NBA than he did in the Euroleague. Fiba (the poster) tried to explain this here, but apparently you are not smart enough to grasp simple concepts..
No, he didn't. I posted all the stats for you before but you ignored it as usual. I feel I should say it again so people don't actually believe you.

Krstic had decent stats in the NBA many years ago (in his prime).

Now, over the hill old guy after surgeries, he goes to Europe and dominates, with better per-minute scoring, rebounding, everything, including a MUCH higher shooting percentage.

GreenChampion
04-20-2012, 07:50 PM
You are not dealing in facts or reality.

Whenever Krstic was used in the SAME WAY in the NBA that he is used in CSKA, he had BETTER stats in the NBA than he did in the Euroleague. Fiba (the poster) tried to explain this here, but apparently you are not smart enough to grasp simple concepts.

Compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges, if you want to be fair and objective - which it certainly seems you don't want to be.

As far as the highlights being of the level of your local pickup game.........

Yeah, because they pay $1 million gross income (average total Euroleague compensation) to the guys at the local park or rec league.

I mean yeah, with such money available, it's really odd how all those guys at the local rec league or park (probably most of them poor and without a job) don't just go sign in Euroleague then.

They must be really generous leaving such money behind.

I was making the point HE WAS used in the same way at Boston, but he just wasn't up to it. I know you watched none of him playing at Boston or else you wouldn't be saying this. Stop making yourself look stupid.

And what are you talking about in regards to being fair? I have no affiliation to the NBA and don't even live in the US. I'm just going on the facts:

- 2 seasons ago he had prime opportunity to flourish with one of the best passing PGs in the league (Rondo) and a lack of depth at the C position (with Boston). Yet he failed miserably and just wasn't up to competing in the NBA.

- This past season he joins a Euroleague team and all of sudden wins 2 weekly MVPS and a MONTHLY MVP as well as being nominated for various other accolades.

So he goes from being almost useless (NBA) to an unstoppable force (Euroleague) and you say I'm not being "fair"?

Keep trying....

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 08:08 PM

You sure have a low standard for dominance. Jennings has a career shooting shooting percentage UNDER 40 percent. :roll:

If Parker is "Euroleague GOAT", if Rubio "dominated Euroleague", if Childress was "the Jordan of Euroleague" - then Lawson and Jennings are all time NBA greats.

It is no more of an exaggeration than the claims NBA fans make about the Euroleague all the time here. Claims they believe as fact, and get insulted when someone argues over it.

NBA only fans make extreme exaggerations about the Euroleague all the time. Saying Jennings and Lawson dominated the NBA isn't even half of an exaggeration, not even 1/4 of an exaggeration as what NBA only fans state as "undeniable fact" about the Euroleague.

Tell some NBA only fans that Rubio or Childress were not "the best player in Europe" and they will attack you, call you crazy, delusional, American hater, NBA hater, freedom hater, "Euro ******" and on and on.

It's amazing at how easily you get rattled at someone saying Jennings and Lawson dominated in the NBA, when it's not even remotely near the exaggeration that NBA only fans state as mere fact in regards to any one of numerous MYTHS they create about the Euroleague.

Just a slight double standard.

madmax
04-20-2012, 08:08 PM

like I said, you are free to go on and list me 10 PG's with better stats than these two...I'm still waiting to chuckle at some names you will throw at me.:lol The reason I'm mentioning these two is that both completely blew it in Europe and found the game so much easier in NBA, destroying all the double standards of Euroleague haters. And again, how come Lawson is useless in Euroleague and lights it up in much superior NBA? Something is fishy here...:D

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 08:10 PM
If Parker is "Euroleague GOAT" and if Rubio "dominated Euroleague", then Lawson and Jennings are all time NBA greats.

It is no more of an exaggeration than the claims NBA fans make about the Euroleague all the time here. Claims they believe as face, and get insulted when someone argues over it.

I don't see many posts saying that Rubio dominated the Euroleague.

Anthony Parker, on the other hand, was a dominant player during his stay in Europe. There's no denying that.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 08:13 PM
like I said, you are free to go on and list me 10 PG's with better stats than these two...I'm still waiting to chuckle at some names you will throw at me.:lol The reason I'm mentioning these two is that both completely blew it in Europe and found the game so much easier in NBA, destroying all the double standards of Euroleague haters. And again, how come Lawson is useless in Euroleague and lights it up in much superior NBA? Something is fishy here...:D

I said D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E. That was the exact word used in my initial post. I don't care what others have posted.

The bottom line: Neither Brandon Jennings nor Ty Lawson have dominated in the NBA. Not even remotely...not even close. End of story.

madmax
04-20-2012, 08:24 PM
I said D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E. That was the exact word used in my initial post. I don't care what others have posted.

The bottom line: Neither Brandon Jennings nor Ty Lawson have dominated in the NBA. Not even remotely...not even close. End of story.

Neither did Parker ever "dominate" Euroleague...
He never posted huge numbers and he wasn't even a leader of his own team - that honour more often than not belonged to yet another NBA reject Jasikevicius.:cheers: And those so called MVP's are always given to the players who perform the best in 1 or 2 Final 4 games and most of the time they are very subjective too. So once again, Parker posted better numbers in NBA than in his MVP years in Europe...sounds familiar?:oldlol:

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 08:25 PM
To me the NBA has become watered down because of the Clippers and their blatant flopping. It's not even worth watching anymore. I remember CP getting owned against Greece in 2006 because they didnt allow flopping and realized the European style is much more honorable.

How can I watch and follow Euroleague? Also which team should I root for: I don't care about racial breakdown, I like players who play tough basketball (no flopping), and team oriented basketball like the Bulls, not teams where the PG pounds the rock for 20 seconds then tries to throw an alleyoop or pass it to a 3 pt shooter. To me the only group I am prejudice against is the French so preferably not a French team or with french players though i doubt there are many on the elite teams because of their lack of fundamentals. Please let me know which team and when is a match I can watch. Thanks Euro fans

Best way for an American to watch is to find channels (or apps) that you can watch through the internet online through your TV.

Like, if you can get ESPN3, then watch it through your device online, and put it on your TV.

Try to find good YouTube channels where the users upload entire games of Euroleague, and also Eurocup, Italian League, Greek League, Spanish League (if you are interested). Basically, you can get a bunch of those games from good domestic leagues also on your TV through the internet, if you don't mind that it is uploaded a day or two after the game was played.

You can watch the games through your device on that channel, and then watch it through your TV. If your device does not support YouTube, then the best is to try to get it through raterix.

You can also find sites like basknet.info rojadirecta or hahasport.com and watch streams live. Various other ways to find streams too. Like, through forums like forums.interbasket.net for example.

If you have a good internet connection then you can watch the games in decent quality and without lag, if you just mess around and find the good quality feeds. There will usually be numerous different streams to try.

Then the best way is to stream it through your TV. You can also just go ahead and get an online game package to euroleague.tv and then you can stream the games in high quality and in English to your TV.

But you have to pay for that. It's pretty easy to get streams in Greek, Lithuanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Italian languages, but you can also get some in English if you want.

For example, the ESPN3 streams are in English. If you can't get ESPN3.

Also, some American satellite TV packages offer the channels that air some of the games. Like as an example, through Dish Network you can get some Panathinaikos and Olympiacos games.

Sounds to me like you would like Euroleague teams like CSKA, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Barcelona, Siena, Cantu, Milan, Bilbao.

If you are looking for a team that plays similar to the Bulls, then the closest Euroleague team to the Bulls, to me, I would say is Olympiacos.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 08:32 PM

Lawson, Dragic, Rubio, Jennings...in all honesty, they all sucked donkey balls in Euroleague.

But in the NBA, they all (except Rubio) at times look un-guardable. While Rubio at times in the NBA, is carving up defenses with total ease with his passing.

Not one of them was worth a damn in Euroleague.

But we are supposed to believe that the NBA is, "vastly superior to the Euroleague".

Even what is really odd, is that guys like Lawson or Rubio look FASTER in the NBA than they did in Euroleague. Supposedly, the Euroleague players are all slower than NBA players (this is the universal claim)......

but somehow, guys like Rubio and Lawson look way faster in NBA, compared to the other players, than they did in Euroleague. Rubio looked nothing fast in Euroleague, yet looked plenty fast in the NBA.

Lawson looks like a ball of lightning in the NBA, yet was having trouble beating some defenders in Euroleague off the dribble.

NBA only fans just exaggerate to insane levels about the level of the NBA. They still think this is like 1988, when they compare the level of the NBA to the Euroleague.

Just like they still think it is 1992, when they compare Team USA to any other national teams. They live in the past.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Neither did Parker ever "dominate" Euroleague...
He never posted huge numbers and he wasn't even a leader of his own team - that honour more often than not belonged to yet another NBA reject Jasikevicius.:cheers: And those so called MVP's are always given to the players who perform the best in 1 or 2 Final 4 games and most of the time they are very subjective too. So once again, Parker posted better numbers in NBA than in his MVP years in Europe...sounds familiar?:oldlol:

So Parker posted better numbers in the NBA then in Europe, huh?

Here are Parker's numbers with Tel Aviv:

01-02: 16.4 ppg, 5.2 rpg, and 1.2 apg on 50.4 percent shooting.
03-04: 16 ppg, 5.8 rpg, and 3.5 apg on 54.2 percent shooting.
04-05: 18 ppg, 5.3 rpg, and 3.6 apg on 54.5 percent shooting.
05-06: 14.8 ppg, 6.9 rpg, and 3.8 apg on 52.2 percent shooting.

In the NBA, Parker currently has a career average on 9.1 ppg on 44.4 percent shooting.

Parker never averaged more then 12.5 ppg in the NBA.

Sorry, bro.

Maniak
04-20-2012, 08:36 PM
It's almost like certain playstyles favor certain league and you should all get over it.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't see many posts saying that Rubio dominated the Euroleague.

Anthony Parker, on the other hand, was a dominant player during his stay in Europe. There's no denying that.

No he wasn't. You just make up bullshit and claim it as fact. That is what NBA fans do when it comes to the Euroleague. They make up MYTHS that are not true.

Parker didn't dominate in Euroleague. You sound like a moron when you make claims like that.

Galis, Petrovic, McAdoo.......yeah, some guys dominated Euroleague in the 80s. Some guys dominated in the 70s, like Belov. Some guys dominated in the 60s, like Korac.

I am omitting a few names of guys that dominated over the years, but the point is, that from about the early to mid 90s onward, no one dominated in Euroleague.

There were some guys like Ford, Bodiroga, that were great individual players, but even they didn't "dominate". And even then, that was a different era from even that time to now.

Even from Parker's time in Maccabi, it's much different now. You had Maccabi with every year the biggest budget in Europe then, and now they have like the 10th biggest budget, and I mean, they are way below the budgets of clubs like CSKA or PAO.

Parker's team won back to back Euroleague titles with a $10 million dollar budget. You would not have a chance in hell at winning a Euroleague title now with a budget like that.

Maccabi's roster from then is almost laughable compared to the roster of top clubs now. And even then, Parker was not the best player on his own team.

You just come across as a freaking idiot, if you say things like, "Parker dominated Euroleague, no denying that".

Because it isn't true. And he averaged 15 a game in Euroleague, and the next season, 12 a game in the NBA, and 15 a game in the NBA playoffs.

So apparently, he also, "dominated the NBA - no denying that".

Parker was a very good Euroleague player, in a time when the Euroleague was not as good as it is now. He never dominated Euroleague though. He was a good NBA player, after his prime. He started 6 years in the NBA, after his prime.

At age 36, he still is a starter in the NBA.

Those are the facts. Saying he, "dominated Euroleague", is just pure bullshit.

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 08:51 PM

Anthony Parker didn't dominate in Euroleague, yet you keep claiming he did.

:rolleyes:

Euroleague
04-20-2012, 09:05 PM
So Parker posted better numbers in the NBA then in Europe, huh?

Sorry, bro.

According to you,

14.8 PPG in the Euroleague = "domination, no denying that"

the next season, in the NBA,

12.4 PPG in the NBA regular season, and 15.2 PPG in the NBA playoffs = "role player at best"

Sorry bro, but this is why you are an NBA only fan, and a troll, whenever it comes to the subject of anything related to the Euroleague.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Anthony Parker didn't dominate in Euroleague, yet you keep claiming he did.

:rolleyes:

Averaging 18 ppg, 5.3 rpg, and 3.6 apg on 54.6 percent shooting (as a perimeter player mind you) WHILE leading his team to a championship is quite impressive, despite what you would have the rest of ISH believe.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 09:10 PM
According to you,

14.8 PPG in the Euroleague = "domination, no denying that"

the next season, in the NBA,

12.4 PPG in the NBA regular season, and 15.2 PPG in the NBA playoffs = "role player at best"

Sorry bro, but this is why you are an NBA only fan, and a troll, whenever it comes to the subject of anything related to the Euroleague.

Wait, are you honestly going to say that Parker posted better numbers in the NBA then in the Euroleague? :roll:

Parker shot over 54 percent in the Euroleague as a perimeter player TWICE and he never shot under 50 percent. He never came CLOSE to that kind of productive efficiency in the NBA.

CavaliersFTW
04-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Averaging 18 ppg, 5.3 rpg, and 3.6 apg on 54.6 percent shooting (as a perimeter player mind you) WHILE leading his team to a championship is quite impressive, despite what you would have the rest of ISH believe.
And a how many MVP's did he have? If we counted his rings records and accolades he's on part with MJ and Kobe as far as Euroleague is concerned.

LoneyROY7
04-20-2012, 09:35 PM
And a how many MVP's did he have? If we counted his rings records and accolades he's on part with MJ and Kobe as far as Euroleague is concerned.

He's a 2-time MVP, if I remember correctly. That's pretty impressive stuff. Dare I say...DOMINANT.

Fiba basketball
04-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Olympiacos? Hmm......you would think he could get minutes on such a young team (youngest in Euroleague). Then again........

Not true , Partizan has jungest team in Euroleague .

qrich
04-21-2012, 01:40 AM
If Parker is "Euroleague GOAT", if Rubio "dominated Euroleague", if Childress was "the Jordan of Euroleague" - then Lawson and Jennings are all time NBA greats.

It is no more of an exaggeration than the claims NBA fans make about the Euroleague all the time here. Claims they believe as fact, and get insulted when someone argues over it.

NBA only fans make extreme exaggerations about the Euroleague all the time. Saying Jennings and Lawson dominated the NBA isn't even half of an exaggeration, not even 1/4 of an exaggeration as what NBA only fans state as "undeniable fact" about the Euroleague.

Tell some NBA only fans that Rubio or Childress were not "the best player in Europe" and they will attack you, call you crazy, delusional, American hater, NBA hater, freedom hater, "Euro ******" and on and on.

It's amazing at how easily you get rattled at someone saying Jennings and Lawson dominated in the NBA, when it's not even remotely near the exaggeration that NBA only fans state as mere fact in regards to any one of numerous MYTHS they create about the Euroleague.

Just a slight double standard.

Just like Sofoklis Schortsianitis being 10 times the player Marcus Camby and Chris Kaman can ever be, right.

Euroleague
04-21-2012, 12:52 PM

He didn't lead his team to a championship.

Euroleague
04-21-2012, 12:54 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Euroleague
04-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Not true , Partizan has jungest team in Euroleague .

Well, I am going by what the announcers said. But I haven't checked it.

Why don't you explain to these morons here that Anthony Parker was not "the best Euroleague player of all time".

Fiba basketball
04-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Well, I am going by what the announcers said. But I haven't checked it.

Why don't you explain to these morons here that Anthony Parker was not "the best Euroleague player of all time".
Well I didnt check it but look at their age . Only 3 players are over 30 years old ( Bozic who plays only 10 mpg this season, Kecman and Katic ) , James is 25 , Raduljica 24 , Cakarevic 23 , Milosavljevic , Lucic and Macvan are 22 , Andjusic and Jaramaz 21 , Bogdanovic , Besovic and Pesakovic ( not sure aboute him ) are 20 , Miljenovic and Bertans are 19 . No way OLY has a junger team . They are trolling you , they know he isnt best Euroleague player ever , I think that player is Petrovic ( not only best Euroleague but best European player ever ) .

jb220
04-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Anthony Parker throughout his NBA career against playoff caliber opponents(ranked 1-8 in their respective conference at the end of season)

17/7/3 on 54% FG 36% 3PT 94% FT

Not too shabby.

dunksby
04-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Nobody gives a shit about Euroleague(the poster or the actual league) here, so move along now and proceed to GTFO.

Heavincent
04-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Get this hot garbage out of the NBA forum. I don't give a flying **** about the stupid Euroleague.

Fiba basketball
04-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Nobody gives a shit about Euroleague(the poster or the actual league) here, so move along now and proceed to GTFO.
Well tell that to mods , they are the one that should move this to International forum .

LoneyROY7
04-21-2012, 04:05 PM
He didn't lead his team to a championship.

The MVP he was given coupled with the fact that he posted the best statistics of anyone on that team says otherwise.

Fiba basketball
04-21-2012, 04:26 PM
The MVP he was given coupled with the fact that he posted the best statistics of anyone on that team says otherwise.
it goes like this lie , bigger lie , statistic . You cant see how someone played and his impact on the game if you watch statistic , you need to watch games .

CavaliersFTW
04-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Ban OP

Euroleague
04-21-2012, 07:10 PM
They are trolling you , they know he isnt best Euroleague player ever , I think that player is Petrovic ( not only best Euroleague but best European player ever ) .

They are trolling because they are making up lies. But not because they don't believe them. They actually seem to believe that Parker is the best player to ever player in the Euroleague.

He's not even the best American player to play in Europe.

Wilkins
Scott
McAdoo
Galis
Brabender
Luyk
Morse
Szcerbiak
Rivers
Ford
Arlauckas
McCalebb
McIntyre
Batiste
Langdon
Berry
Tarpley
Johnson

Personally, I'd take all of those American players as better than Parker was in Europe. And I am sure that I am forgetting some. It's freaking hard to try to remember all the American players.

Hell, I think even someone like Hairston is debatable.

I think at most, an OBJECTIVE and UNBIASED person could say that Parker might be in consideration and in discussion for being one of the 10 best Americans.

That's it. No way in hell is he the best player to play in Europe.

These morons claiming Parker was better than Wilkins or Galis...

:roll:

Euroleague
04-21-2012, 07:12 PM

There was a guy named Saras who played on his team. I am pretty damn sure that anyone that actually saw the games would say that he was the one that, "led his team to a championship."

Saying Parker, "led his team to a championship" is like saying, "Pippen led the Bulls dynasty".

But I guess you just simply refuse to accept reality, and instead want to deal only in trolling.

Anthony Parker throughout his NBA career against playoff caliber opponents(ranked 1-8 in their respective conference at the end of season)

Not too shabby.

Exactly. Parker has not been this big NBA scrub like all the NBA only fan trolls claim.

His first couple years in the NBA, when he was already past his prime and in his 30s, he was a good player in the NBA.

Even well past his prime, he still started in the NBA - even now at age 36, he is still a starter. 6 years in the NBA as a starter, well past his prime........and these fools make it seem like he was the worst player in the NBA.

He was always a good shooter, a good team player, a good defender, and a solid passer and ball handler in the NBA, even playing well into his 30s.

That's the BS of these NBA fan trolls.

lie #1 = he was the GOAT Euroleague player

lie #2 = he was a scrub in the NBA

Heavincent
04-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Anthony Parker = GOAT Euroleague player. Fact.

Euroleague
04-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Anthony Parker = GOAT Euroleague player. Fact.

Oh yea, so he's better than a guy that won 7 Euroleague titles, played in 12 Euroleague finals, played in 10 consecutive finals.............

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Heavincent
04-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Oh yea, so he's better than a guy that won 7 Euroleague titles, played in 12 Euroleague finals, played in 10 consecutive finals.............

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Anthony Parker is simply the best PLAYER in Euroleague history. Best shooter, best defender, best scorer, best playmaker, etc. The Jordan of the Euroleague if you will.

LoneyROY7
04-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Anthony Parker is simply the best PLAYER in Euroleague history. Best shooter, best defender, best playmaker. The Jordan of the Euroleague if you will.

:applause:

CavaliersFTW
04-21-2012, 09:30 PM
Anthony Parker is simply the best PLAYER in Euroleague history. Best shooter, best defender, best scorer, best playmaker, etc. The Jordan of the Euroleague if you will.
:bowdown:

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:34 AM
:cheers: :cheers:

iDefend5
04-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Where are the highlights of Euroleague GOAT Anthony Parker? That is why I clicked on this thread in the first place.

La Frescobaldi
04-22-2012, 12:54 AM
They are trolling because they are making up lies. But not because they don't believe them. They actually seem to believe that Parker is the best player to ever player in the Euroleague.

He's not even the best American player to play in Europe.

Wilkins
Scott
McAdoo
Galis
Brabender
Luyk
Morse
Szcerbiak
Rivers
Ford
Arlauckas
McCalebb
McIntyre
Batiste
Langdon
Berry
Tarpley
Johnson

Personally, I'd take all of those American players as better than Parker was in Europe. And I am sure that I am forgetting some. It's freaking hard to try to remember all the American players.

Hell, I think even someone like Hairston is debatable.

I think at most, an OBJECTIVE and UNBIASED person could say that Parker might be in consideration and in discussion for being one of the 10 best Americans.

That's it. No way in hell is he the best player to play in Europe.

These morons claiming Parker was better than Wilkins or Galis...

:roll:
Happy Hairston was never greater than Bob McAdoo, I'm sorry.

Euroleague
04-22-2012, 03:06 AM
Happy Hairston was never greater than Bob McAdoo, I'm sorry.

What the hell? I am talking about Anthony Parker and Malik Hairston. And I said it is debatable.

CavaliersFTW
04-22-2012, 03:17 AM
What the hell? I am talking about Anthony Parker and Malik Hairston. And I said it is debatable.
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310566609761.jpg

JGXEN
04-22-2012, 03:26 AM
http://www.bostonsbettah.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Rondo-1.jpg

Krstic sucks balls.

Fiba basketball
04-22-2012, 05:08 AM

Krstic sucks balls.
Teodosic is better pnr player than Rondo ( NBA players dont play pick that mutch which is stupid because with this rules pnr would be unstoppable ) and he is friend with Krstic so they understan each other better .

SDtotheBay
04-22-2012, 05:09 AM
lmao at these guards, some of the people at my college pick up games would destroy them

blablabla
04-22-2012, 05:23 AM

Not too shabby.
:lol

Euroleague
04-22-2012, 05:23 PM

Krstic sucks balls.

The Celtics never once used Krstic the way the Nets and CSKA did, or the way Serbia's national team does.

I watched tons of Celtics games when they were still relevant somewhat, and they never used Krstic that way.

Euroleague
04-22-2012, 05:24 PM
lmao at these guards, some of the people at my college pick up games would destroy them

Then why are they not going to the Euroleague to earn the multi millions of salaries those guards earn?

If this is true, your college has the dumbest people on Earth.