PDA

View Full Version : The Bulls medical staff is a disgrace to professional sports.

dak121
04-20-2012, 03:43 PM
http://www.csnchicago.com/basketball-chicago-bulls/bulls-talk/Did-ankle-taping-further-Roses-injury?blockID=693194&feedID=10332&awid=9037224312838277866-914

Undisputed
04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd imagine there's going to be a big change in that department in the near future. They need to let Rose use what he's comfortable with, as long as he's using something to protect his ankles.

ConanRulesNBC
04-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Yeah they need to bring in some better people. This kind of crap was ok when the Bulls sucked but with a winning team like this they need the best. Hire the Suns medical staff.

dee-rose
04-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I wish there were records of how much each team pays its medical staff. I'm curious to see if there's any relation with amount of injuries. I'd imagine Portland would be at the bottom of that list.

Crystallas
04-26-2012, 08:35 PM
The coaches and Gar/Pax like having a medical staff that they can push around. It has nothing to do with the ability or skill of who we have hired to work with the players. Chicago-style politicking in the cracks, no surprise here.

Of course, if the Bulls signed Tim Grover, I'd be a pig in shit. Every player on the Bulls would be seriously improved.

Go Getter
04-28-2012, 05:54 AM
The coaches and Gar/Pax like having a medical staff that they can push around. It has nothing to do with the ability or skill of who we have hired to work with the players. Chicago-style politicking in the cracks, no surprise here.

Of course, if the Bulls signed Tim Grover, I'd be a pig in shit. Every player on the Bulls would be seriously improved.

You would have to have some inside info to assert this with any credibility.

Crystallas
04-28-2012, 02:01 PM
You would have to have some inside info to assert this with any credibility.

I would, wouldn't I?

Or I could be a fan like everyone else here, and insert my own analysis. Much like the writer of the article who applied a small portion of reporting and a majority of assuming into the piece.

KelticForce1349
04-28-2012, 03:39 PM
The Bulls medical staff better be on top of their game now. I can't phucking believe I just watched Rose go down in a game that was already decided.

PHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Tenchi Ryu
04-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Nikkas is getting fired at the end of this season
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dak121
04-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Turf Toe
Hamstring
Ankles
Knee

They're all related to each other one way or another. This is really tragic stuff and its a reflection of the cheapness of the entire Bulls organization. Rose will likely never be the explosive player he once was due to an incompetent medical staff that completely botched things up.

Rose
04-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Turf Toe
Hamstring
Ankles
Knee

They're all related to each other one way or another. This is really tragic stuff and its a reflection of the cheapness of the entire Bulls organization. Rose will likely never be the explosive player he once was due to an incompetent medical staff that completely botched things up.
:oldlol:

Whether you like it or not, today's injury was on Thibs' incompetent ass. Game pretty much decided? Keep the stars in!!!!!!! mentality. It hurt Rose today, and it's hurt him and Rip most of the season I'm betting.

dee-rose
04-28-2012, 08:05 PM
****. This is thibbs fault.

Go Getter
04-29-2012, 10:52 AM
I would, wouldn't I?

Or I could be a fan like everyone else here, and insert my own analysis. Much like the writer of the article who applied a small portion of reporting and a majority of assuming into the piece.
I held you to a higher standard I guess.

nightprowler10
04-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Can we like kidnap Phoenix's medical staff or something?

VishaltotheG
05-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Why are they so bad anyway? Rush Medical College is a good medical school and Rush is a good hospital :confusedshrug:

Crystallas
05-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Why are they so bad anyway? Rush Medical College is a good medical school and Rush is a good hospital :confusedshrug:

Rush isn't part of our direct staff, and it's not the individuals in question here. They cater to the Bulls, and there are preferential doctors involved, no doubt, but they aren't specifically on the staff, ala: a first party, vs a third party.

Although I could argue that having a facility for athletes is far more effective for long term recoveries because of the specialties involved.

dak121
05-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Nice job bringing in Noah on a badly sprained ankle for 5 full minutes.

This season has been eye-opening for me. The Bulls have the worst medical/training staff in the NBA. Bar none.

Rose
05-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Nice job bringing in Noah on a badly sprained ankle for 5 full minutes.

This season has been eye-opening for me. The Bulls have the worst medical/training staff in the NBA. Bar none.
In all fairness Noah said he could go. He was doubtful to return at first.

Granted, I do agree that regardless he needed to be pulled out after the first idk....45 seconds.