PDA

View Full Version : So Kobe gets the final game to win scoring title.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Thunder play their final game on Wednesday.

Lakers play their final game on Thursday.

That means Kobe will know EXACTLY how many points he needs to win the scoring title going into his final game.

That means Kobe will have the opportunity to jack up shots all game and be sure to hit that total before sitting out.

dunksby
04-21-2012, 01:07 PM
The scoring title is more important to some people here than Kobe and KD :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-21-2012, 01:16 PM
As long as it doesn't get in the way of winning, I don't see the problem. Kudos to a dude in his 16th year that can put up that many points.

The Macho Man
04-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I hope they both shoot 40+ times last game.

Rnbizzle
04-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Both of them will try to get it.

HylianNightmare
04-21-2012, 01:46 PM
i hope they just feed him the ball and get him the title like they did with rob

pegasus
04-21-2012, 02:06 PM
They both should try to get it, and there's no shame in it, but only honor in the end.

Real Men Wear Green
04-21-2012, 02:07 PM
Bryant clearly likes to shoot a lot but if he cared as much about the title as he'd have to to justify the conspiracy theories we've seen he'd have more than 2. LA is trying to win a Championship and if they get their offense right with a heavier emphasis on Bynum posting they have a real chance. Bryant wants a 6th ring more than another scoring title. And he's got it close to locked up anyway, Durant has to get 50 point games to catch him at this point.

rodman91
04-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Kobe will win this. He'll shot +25 if he has to but he'll get it.

talkingconch
04-21-2012, 02:09 PM
man who the hell cares about this scoring title crap

I just want to win out, durant could have it damn

pegasus
04-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Bryant clearly likes to shoot a lot but if he cared as much about the title as he'd have to to justify the conspiracy theories we've seen he'd have more than 2. LA is trying to win a Championship and if they get their offense right with a heavier emphasis on Bynum posting they have a real chance. Bryant wants a 6th ring more than another scoring title. And he's got it close to locked up anyway, Durant has to get 50 point games to catch him at this point.
Not really. Durant needs to score 6-7 more points to surpass Kobe at this point.

Heavincent
04-21-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't think Kobe cares about it as much as people think he does. If he did, he would have taken more than 12 shots last night.

LABean
04-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Durant cares about it. Kobe does not.

Durant could have had a triple double yesterday, but decided to score.
He kept missing. If they were playing a decent team, they might have lost thanks to him.
Luckily they were playing the Kings.

MJ(Mean John)
04-21-2012, 02:23 PM
What Are the stats?

How many games left
And how many total points?

Games played?

StateOfMind12
04-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Lakers have two games left, one of them being against the Thunder while the Thunder have three games left.

I think Durant will take the scoring title lead on Sunday. Kobe can't do anything against Thabo or elite defenses or elite perimeter defenders for that matter while Durant is the best and most unstoppable scorer in the league today.

derb2k2
04-21-2012, 03:00 PM
i hope Kobe shoots 25 + times. lol

StateOfMind12
04-21-2012, 03:01 PM
I think you're right Kobe sucks I mean he did drop 33 on Dwade but hey it's just one game so who cares.
Wade isn't an elite defender at least in terms of man to man defense. There is a reason why Kobe sucked in the first game against Miami too when Battier and LeBron were guarding him although I didn't watch the game. I just suspect that those were the two players shutting him down.

stallionaire
04-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Kobe has way too many posessions for this award to matter. Let's be real.

Droid101
04-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Kobe cares more about total points than any PPG title. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 03:49 PM

He kept missing. If they were playing a decent team, they might have lost thanks to him.

I can tell you are just a troll by how dumb this post is, and your profile picture.

But just in case anyone was wondering, KD shot 9-of-15 against the Kings when he nearly had that 29-point triple double.

YAWN
04-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Lakers said Bryant isn't playing the last game if the #3 seed is already locked up.

gtfomyface
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
I can tell you are just a troll by how dumb this post is, and your profile picture.

But just in case anyone was wondering, KD shot 9-of-15 against the Kings when he nearly had that 29-point triple double.

just stop, only durant cares because he wants his 3rd in a row, kobe does not.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Kobe has way too many posessions for this award to matter. Let's be real.

It won't matter IF Kobe wins it, because of his absurd shooting percentage and FGA.

BUT, if Durant does come back and win it, it will be hilarious because he shot the ball so much less than Kobe and still scored more.

kileer7
04-21-2012, 03:55 PM
As of right now, their are only two members in the age 30 and over scoring champ club: MJ & Jerry West. If he wins it he'll be in that club.

1. MJ age 35, 28.7ppg, 46.5%fg
2. MJ age 34, 29.6ppg, 48.6%fg
3. MJ age 33, 30.4ppg, 49.5%fg
4. Kobe age 33, 27.9ppg, 43.1%fg
5. West age 31, 31.2ppg, 49.7%fg
6. MJ age 30, 32.6ppg, 49.5%fg

The manner in which Kobe went about trying to win the scoring title is pathetic, nevertheless, his drive is impressive.

dunksby
04-21-2012, 04:04 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!! 29pts on 9-15

Nash
04-21-2012, 04:10 PM
They both should try to get it, and there's no shame in it, but only honor in the end.
Unless its Lebron of course, then you'd probably find something to moan on.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 04:12 PM
just stop, only durant cares because he wants his 3rd in a row, kobe does not.

Yeah, taking only 15 shots and passing the ball basically every chance he got. Definitely looking at that scoring title.

:roll:

LABean
04-21-2012, 04:15 PM

I was talking about the fourth quarter.
Did you watch the whole game? :facepalm:
He was beasting in the first three quarters then I don't know what he was doing in the fourth (ala LeBron).
Near the end of the third quarter he was trying to get more assists to get a triple double, but failed.
He should have kept shooting then.
He probably cooled down, and when he came into the game in the fourth, he was terrible.
He couldn't decide what to do - get a triple double or try to score to help him in the scoring title race.
He tried getting some assists, then he realized he couldn't (I think he turned the ball over doing that), so just tried to score.
I think he only made one FG.
And then when the game was almost over, he had Westbrick open for a layup, but decided to take it in himself, and got a pair of free throws (I think he missed one).

But I'm a troll. :facepalm

pegasus
04-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Unless its Lebron of course, then you'd probably find something to moan on.
If he can pull that off in 3 quarters, I would take my hat off to him, and you'd do the same with your pants.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 05:23 PM
I was talking about the fourth quarter.
Did you watch the whole game? :facepalm:
He was beasting in the first three quarters then I don't know what he was doing in the fourth (ala LeBron).
Near the end of the third quarter he was trying to get more assists to get a triple double, but failed.
He should have kept shooting then.
He probably cooled down, and when he came into the game in the fourth, he was terrible.
He couldn't decide what to do - get a triple double or try to score to help him in the scoring title race.
He tried getting some assists, then he realized he couldn't (I think he turned the ball over doing that), so just tried to score.
I think he only made one FG.
And then when the game was almost over, he had Westbrick open for a layup, but decided to take it in himself, and got a pair of free throws (I think he missed one).

But I'm a troll. :facepalm

LOL. Kevin Durant apparently just can't win with you.

*Passes the ball* "He's just trying to get a triple double! He's so selfish!
*Shoots the ball* "He's just trying to win the scoring title! So selfish!"
*Shoots 9-of-15* "He was terrible! I can't believe he missed six shots!"
*Attempts a dunk in traffic that he normally finishes* "Pass the freaking ball!"

The Dude dropped 29, 14 and 7 on 9-of-15 shooting and got a victory. I'm not really sure there is ANY way to criticize Durant's performance in this game.

So yes, you are a troll.

kileer7
04-21-2012, 05:24 PM

*Attempts a dunk in traffic that he normally finishes* "Pass the freaking ball!"

The Dude dropped 29, 14 and 7 on 9-of-15 shooting and got a victory. I'm not really sure there is ANY way to criticize Durant's performance in this game.

So yes, you are a troll.

What do you expect? He's a clown fan boy.

LABean
04-21-2012, 05:31 PM

So yes, you are a troll.
lmao You're dumber than I thought. :lol
I gave props to KD on his first three quarter performance. :facepalm

And wtf you mean he can't win?
Instead of trying to win the game he tried getting a triple double. He thought it was over.
He was right. Shouldn't do this with a decent team. Even win the Kings.
If you can't see that he was going for a triple double, you're blind
And that's what I was saying in my original post. You still haven't said anything to contradicted that.
Only calling me names. :roll: :lol
When in reality, you're the dumbest poster on here. :cheers:

lakerspng
04-21-2012, 05:35 PM
I love how Kobe gets bashed for maybe winning a scoring title, when anytime the subject is brought up, the same people point to the fact the MJ has several more scoring titles than Kobe, as to one of the factors why they can't be compared.

people are just pathetic.

Although I think it's fairly obvious Kobe's not been going after it the last month or so, A scoring title is a great accomplishment. To whomever wins it, congratulations. Haters just need to get something better to do. seriously.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 05:42 PM
I love how Kobe gets bashed for maybe winning a scoring title, when anytime the subject is brought up, the same people point to the fact the MJ has several more scoring titles than Kobe, as to one of the factors why they can't be compared.

people are just pathetic.

Although I think it's fairly obvious Kobe's not been going after it the last month or so, A scoring title is a great accomplishment. To whomever wins it, congratulations. Haters just need to get something better to do. seriously.

It's because Kobe shoots the ball so damn much. That's why people hate on him, in case you haven't read any basketball message boards for the past few years. :facepalm

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 05:44 PM
lmao You're dumber than I thought. :lol
I gave props to KD on his first three quarter performance. :facepalm

And wtf you mean he can't win?
Instead of trying to win the game he tried getting a triple double. He thought it was over.
He was right. Shouldn't do this with a decent team. Even win the Kings.
If you can't see that he was going for a triple double, you're blind
And that's what I was saying in my original post. You still haven't said anything to contradicted that.
Only calling me names. :roll: :lol
When in reality, you're the dumbest poster on here. :cheers:

Is there an ignore user feature on this site?

I can't even tell what the f*ck you are trying to say.

You gave him props on the first three quarters of play, but you also think he was passing too much in the third quarter?

And you think something was wrong with how he played in the fourth? What exactly did he do wrong in the fourth?

The reason I'm having trouble rebutting your arguments is because I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

And if I am getting trolled, can someone just let me know now? I haven't been around here for a long time and It's still tough for me to tell whether someone is a known troll or if they are just really dumb.

Deuce Bigalow
04-21-2012, 05:49 PM
If Kobe wins it, he'll be the most seasoned veteran to ever win it (16th season).
If Durant wins it, that's 3 in a row

lakerspng
04-21-2012, 05:51 PM
It's because Kobe shoots the ball so damn much. That's why people hate on him, in case you haven't read any basketball message boards for the past few years. :facepalm

oh please. stat obsessed freaks give a crap, that's about it. I hate this era of fan. They care about small percentages and metrics and not about impact on the floor, in games. If he's being effective he could shoot 50 times a game and I could care less. If he's not, pass the ball. Sometimes he pushes to get himself going and takes a few shots in a row he could have passed. So does every scorer in the history of the game. So does Durant, so did Jordan, so what. Only percentage that matters is winning percentage. people need to remember that.

04mzwach
04-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Kobe can't score like Durant. Durant will get the title if he wants it. Otherwise, it's Kobe's title.

ihoopallday
04-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Kobe only cares about one thing. That's winning a sixth championship. Yep, it's that simple.

bdreason
04-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Only percentage that matters is winning percentage. people need to remember that.

Durant has a better winning % as well.

bdreason
04-21-2012, 06:29 PM

Winning a scoring title while shooting 50% is different then winning a scoring title while shooting 44%... with two players on your team that shoot over 50%.

Smoke117
04-21-2012, 06:31 PM
If Kobe does manage to get it, this is an Allen Iverson like scoring title...IE: a god damn pathetic scoring title. He will barely have the scoring title over Durant on four more shots. pft

blablabla
04-21-2012, 06:41 PM
If Kobe does manage to get it, this is an Allen Iverson like scoring title...IE: a god damn pathetic scoring title. He will barely have the scoring title scoring title over Durant on four more shots. pft
yup pathetic
that's why ai couldn't like his team to the finals like durant
oh wait

Bandito
04-21-2012, 06:47 PM

You gave him props on the first three quarters of play, but you also think he was passing too much in the third quarter?

And you think something was wrong with how he played in the fourth? What exactly did he do wrong in the fourth?

The reason I'm having trouble rebutting your arguments is because I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

And if I am getting trolled, can someone just let me know now? I haven't been around here for a long time and It's still tough for me to tell whether someone is a known troll or if they are just really dumb.
http://umadbro.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1884407-y_u_mad.jpg

rodman91
04-21-2012, 06:47 PM
If Kobe does manage to get it, this is an Allen Iverson like scoring title...IE: a god damn pathetic scoring title. He will barely have the scoring title scoring title over Durant on four more shots. pft

There is no such thing as pathetic scoring title unless a player cares scoring title more than his team's success. Both Iverson & Kobe have never been that type of players.They had to take many shots due to playing extremely limited offensive players. (Iverson didn't take that many shots with Melo, Kobe didn't take that many shots with Shaq or Gasol)

Only this year Kobe's FGA are questionable because he isn't in prime no more and Bynum emerged as other scoring option next to Gasol. But after 16 years & 5 championships he can do whatever he wants.

Smoke117
04-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Iverson didn't lead shit. They got to the finals with their defense when the Eastern conference was the worst it has ever been at any time EVER.

Bandito
04-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Winning a scoring title while shooting 50% is different then winning a scoring title while shooting 44%... with two players on your team that shoot over 50%.
A center and a PF having a better shooting percentage than SG? Blasphemy:biggums:

noob cake
04-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Kobe and Durant should both go for it. Noone would care after 10 years about how Kobe chucked 50 shots to win the scoring title.

Kobe is in legacy building mode. After 10 years, all that will remain the scoring title on his resume.

blablabla
04-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Iverson didn't lead shit. They got to the finals with their defense.
last time i checked you also need to score to be succesful

rodman91
04-21-2012, 06:52 PM
yup pathetic
that's why ai couldn't like his team to the finals like durant
oh wait

This. Also with that logic, Shaq & Malone deserved scoring titles more than Jordan in late 90's. (comparing their FGA and %FG)

LockoutOver11
04-21-2012, 06:55 PM
damnit nvm,, yall brought up iverson and i didnt read :(

rodman91
04-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Iverson didn't lead shit. They got to the finals with their defense when the Eastern conference was the worst it has ever been at any time EVER.

They were 1st seed in East (equal record to Lakers)

He had 2 50 point game and multiple 40 points game in playoffs. Including 48 point game winning performance against Lakers. (Only defeat Lakers got in playoffs)

Don't re-write things.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 07:18 PM
http://umadbro.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1884407-y_u_mad.jpg

AWWWW She is so cute!

RazorBaLade
04-21-2012, 07:24 PM

he shoots about as many times as jordan did

trooper
04-21-2012, 07:26 PM
I love how the OP would probably be more upset that Kobe won it than Durant would be.

Keep crying you butthurt f*ggot, boo hoo :facepalm

Myth
04-21-2012, 07:29 PM
man who the hell cares about this scoring title crap

Kobe.

Myth
04-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Kobe's going to try to pull a David Robinson his the last game of the season.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 07:52 PM
he shoots about as many times as jordan did

:biggums:

And Jordan scored 5-10 more points per game, dickwad.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 07:53 PM
I love how the OP would probably be more upset that Kobe won it than Durant would be.

Keep crying you butthurt f*ggot, boo hoo :facepalm

I would be very upset if Kobe won it, because he doesn't deserve it whatsoever. They should just rename the award, "Who shoots the most?"

lakerspng
04-21-2012, 08:08 PM

and so did Kobe a few years ago. so what.

Kobe 4 The Win
04-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Is that supposed to be an attack on Kobe. Is there some kind of a conspiracy? I'm sure both Kobe and Durant would like to win it. So f**king what?

Kobe 4 The Win
04-21-2012, 08:39 PM
I would be very upset if Kobe won it, because he doesn't deserve it whatsoever. They should just rename the award, "Who shoots the most?"

Who the f**k are you to decide who deserves what? You score the points or you don't.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 08:39 PM
and so did Kobe a few years ago. so what.

Man, are you really that much of an idiot?

Career PPG:

Jordan: 30.1
Kobe: 25.4

Career FG%:

Jordan: 50%
Kobe: 45%

Does that spell it out any better for you?

Jordan was a MUCH better scorer than Kobe is on a MUCH better field goal percentage.

That's why Kobe is a joke. He shoots a lot and takes bad shots to get his points. He's shooting 43 percent this year! That's f ucking terrible!

Does this make sense? If not you are just retarded.

Kobe 4 The Win
04-21-2012, 08:42 PM
I don't think that Russell Westbrook is the picture of basketball IQ. He's athletic but he's a moron.

Myth
04-21-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't think that Russell Westbrook is the picture of basketball IQ. He's athletic but he's a moron.

Don't tell me you just jumped out of a legit point by attacking who he reps in his avatar. That is always the sign of a losing argument. :roll:

Eat Like A Bosh
04-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Does it matter? It's not even an official award!

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 08:53 PM
you got nothing to say :oldlol:

Kobe 4 The Win
04-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't tell me you just jumped out of a legit point by attacking who he reps in his avatar. That is always the sign of a losing argument. :roll:

What's the legit point? All I'm saying is that you shouldn't try to punk someone for the occasional bad shot when you are repping Westbrook. Everybody knows homie is a dumb player. Glad he's athletic cause if he wasn't he's a D-leaguer. Bookmark this thread for when he flames out before he turns 30.

The scoring title isn't subjective award that gets voted on. You score the points or you don't. It's some ignorant s**t to say that someone doesn't "deserve" the award. If they scored the points they deserve it.

RazorBaLade
04-21-2012, 10:13 PM

Its not about points, thats not what you said ******.

You said he's hated because he shoots a lot.

"It's because Kobe shoots the ball so damn much"

Now you say its scoring, someone points out he scored more a few years ago and you change it to FG%. Eat a bag of *****

Extempo
04-21-2012, 10:15 PM
LOL at a clown with a Westbrick avatar making this thread. You don't deserve to talk about a living legend like Kobe. GTFO.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Its not about points, thats not what you said ******.

You said he's hated because he shoots a lot.

"It's because Kobe shoots the ball so damn much"

Now you say its scoring, someone points out he scored more a few years ago and you change it to FG%. Eat a bag of *****

Eat a bag of what? bitch? d*cks?

Anyway, Being the best scorer in the league is a combination of scoring a lot of points and scoring them effectively.

Even when Jordan was taking a crap ton of shots, he was scoring them effectively (almost always well over 50 percent).

That's what separates MJ from Kobe.

Just like this year. Durant and Kobe are almost exactly the same in PPG. But Durant shoots a shit-ton better from the field than Kobe does. Therefore, it's safe to say that Durant is the overall better scorer, and I feel he is more deserving of a scoring title.

If Brian Scalabrine came in and shot the ball 100 times a game, and made 20 of them a game, averaging 45 ppg, would you consider him the best scorer in the league? I wouldn't.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 10:56 PM
LOL at a clown with a Westbrick avatar making this thread. You don't deserve to talk about a living legend like Kobe. GTFO.

Obviously another troll if you have nothing better to argue than that my avatar doesn't always shoot a good percentage from the field. At least my avatar "Westbrick" still shoots a better percentage than the living legend, Kobe... :rolleyes:

LABean
04-21-2012, 11:27 PM

Yes, there is an ignore feature.

You can't read or what? What don't you comprehend?
I said near the END of the third quarter he was trying to get assists so badly.
Did you watch the game or just look at stats? :biggums:
What's so difficult to understand? :wtf:

You think YOU are the one being trolled? lol
I think it's actually me. Think I was just trolled. :lol :lol

dunksby
04-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Damn Kobe stans and their gimmick accounts attacking at full force here :lol Durant is concerned about winning a title, Kobe has won his and knows there is no way in hell he can win anything other than scoring titles for the remainder of his career so he is pretty motivated. All in all Durant could still win it if he decides he wants and there is nothing Kobe can do about it.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Yes, there is an ignore feature.

You can't read or what? What don't you comprehend?
I said near the END of the third quarter he was trying to get assists so badly.
Did you watch the game or just look at stats? :biggums:
What's so difficult to understand? :wtf:

You think YOU are the one being trolled? lol
I think it's actually me. Think I was just trolled. :lol :lol

Yes, I watched the game. And Durant had an excellent game in almost every aspect. He was looking to pass the ENTIRE game, not just when he was in triple double range.

Right off the bat he was dishing to Perkins and others a LOT. For whatever reason, he wanted to be KD the distributor tonight instead of KD the scorer, but still managed to grab 14 boards and put up 29 points even so.

Anyway, thanks for confirming there is an ignore feature. I couldn't find it at first but kept looking and I've got it now.

Kobe 4 The Win
04-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Is that all the Kobe haters have to talk about? His shooting percentange? Weak sauce broseph.

Westbrick = 46%
Bryant = 43%

Stat worshippers are mentally disabled. I'd love to see Kobe be a little more carefull with his shot selection but fg% is way over scrutinized on ISH.

Westbrook0
04-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Is that all the Kobe haters have to talk about? His shooting percentange? Weak sauce broseph.

Westbrick = 46%
Bryant = 43%

Stat worshippers are mentally disabled. I'd love to see Kobe be a little more carefull with his shot selection but fg% is way over scrutinized on ISH.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are the one who brought up Westbrook's terrible shooting, and now you are shooting that idea down when I respond by saying he still shoots it better than Kobe.

You must be so high right now.:cheers:

LABean
04-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Yes, I watched the game. And Durant had an excellent game in almost every aspect. He was looking to pass the ENTIRE game, not just when he was in triple double range.

Right off the bat he was dishing to Perkins and others a LOT. For whatever reason, he wanted to be KD the distributor tonight instead of KD the scorer, but still managed to grab 14 boards and put up 29 points even so.

Anyway, thanks for confirming there is an ignore feature. I couldn't find it at first but kept looking and I've got it now.

Dude changed his style of play from shooting to passing to shooting.
Ffs, you ARE allowed to say something that's not great about your favorite players. :lol
Kobe takes some bad shots. :confusedshrug:

And you're welcome. Though I don't know if you will be able to see this. :lol

Someone quote the "you're welcome" part. :cheers:

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:02 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are the one who brought up Westbrook's terrible shooting, and now you are shooting that idea down when I respond by saying he still shoots it better than Kobe.

You must be so high right now.:cheers:

I'm not concerned that Westbrick is shooting a marginally better fg% this year. The point that I was making is that Westbrick is a dumb player. A low basketball iq guy. Watch the end of games for OKC and you'll notice Westbrick and Durant start settling for long jumpers early in the shot clock. Dumb players make bad decision in crunch time and thus won't be winning the title this year regardless of how talented they are.

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm not concerned that Westbrick is shooting a marginally better fg% this year. The point that I was making is that Westbrick is a dumb player. A low basketball iq guy. Watch the end of games for OKC and you'll notice Westbrick and Durant start settling for long jumpers early in the shot clock. Dumb players make bad decision in crunch time and thus won't be winning the title this year regardless of how talented they are.
Westbrook has missed 650 shots in 63 games while Kobe has missed 745 in 57 games. And why did you bring up Westbrook into the discussion other than the fact that you lost the original argument? You are a sad stan.

RazorBaLade
04-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Eat a bag of what? bitch? d*cks?

Anyway, Being the best scorer in the league is a combination of scoring a lot of points and scoring them effectively.

Even when Jordan was taking a crap ton of shots, he was scoring them effectively (almost always well over 50 percent).

That's what separates MJ from Kobe.

Just like this year. Durant and Kobe are almost exactly the same in PPG. But Durant shoots a shit-ton better from the field than Kobe does. Therefore, it's safe to say that Durant is the overall better scorer, and I feel he is more deserving of a scoring title.

If Brian Scalabrine came in and shot the ball 100 times a game, and made 20 of them a game, averaging 45 ppg, would you consider him the best scorer in the league? I wouldn't.

because thats even close to what kobes doing?

kobe uses about 4 more posessions than durant - he takes 2 jumpers and misses and the other 2 plays he gets an assist. the efficiency difference is 1.5 more missed shot

im not arguing that it isnt grounds to want durant to win it...... but dont say u hate kobee because he shoots too much. thats not the reason

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:16 AM
What's the original arguement?

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:17 AM
What's the original arguement?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2i1fsgAyq1r9rw6k.gif

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:21 AM
How is that losing the original arguement. Some fool says that even if kobe wins the scoring title he doesn't deserve it. How can you lose to a premise that absurd? You either score the points or you don't.

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:23 AM
From ESPN.com

Bryant downplayed the significance what adding another scoring title to his laundry list of career accolades would mean.

"(It's) not very important," Bryant said. "San Antonio was playing me single coverage yesterday, if it was important I would have gone for 50 yesterday.

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:24 AM
How is that losing the original arguement. Some fool says that even if kobe wins the scoring title he doesn't deserve it. How can you lose to a premise that absurd? You either score the points or you don't.

That right here is losing an argument. I totally agree that scoring title is about scoring the most points and it should not be taken too seriously since it is not even an actual award to begin with but you going out of your way and bringing Westbrook into this :facepalm

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:25 AM
From ESPN.com

Bryant downplayed the significance what adding another scoring title to his laundry list of career accolades would mean.

"(It's) not very important," Bryant said. "San Antonio was playing me single coverage yesterday, if it was important I would have gone for 50 yesterday.
My first post in this thread:

The scoring title is more important to some people here than Kobe and KD :lol

PickernRoller
04-22-2012, 12:31 AM

First post is correct indeed...:oldlol: :oldlol:

If anyone takes OP seriously it begs the question the sanity here...he's been arguing about the scoring title for over a month now.

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:31 AM

What the f**k do I care, I wasn't even talking to you. I was originally pissed because some retard (the op) said Kobe doesn't "deserve" to win the scoring title even if he scores more points based on some nonsense about fg%.

I don't care if he wins it or not. Laker fans are about championships. Kobe, Lebron or Durant could with the scoring title every year if they felt like it.

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:33 AM
What the f**k do I care, I wasn't even talking to you. I was originally pissed because some retard (the op) said Kobe doesn't "deserve" to win the scoring title even if he scores more points based on some nonsense about fg%.

I don't care if he wins it or not. Laker fans are about championships. Kobe, Lebron or Durant could with the scoring title every year if they felt like it.
Haha I love making stans mad, come on smash your keyboard and bang your head into the wall :roll:

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Haha I love making stans mad, come on smash your keyboard and bang your head into the wall :roll:

I'm not mad f@ggot that's just they way I talk/type. Kiss my testicles.

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm not mad f@ggot that's just they way I talk/type. Kiss my testicles.
:roll: :roll: You should seek professional help then :roll: :roll:

Westbrook0
04-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Dude changed his style of play from shooting to passing to shooting.
Ffs, you ARE allowed to say something that's not great about your favorite players. :lol
Kobe takes some bad shots. :confusedshrug:

And you're welcome. Though I don't know if you will be able to see this. :lol

Someone quote the "you're welcome" part. :cheers:

Nah I still see you, don't worry.

I know that I can criticize my favorite players. Westbrook is one of my favorite players and he frustrates the living hell out of me. He makes terrible decisions and turns the ball over too much. Just an example.

HOWEVER, As I've mentioned before...

Durant scored 29 points...
On 9-of-15 shooting...
With 14 rebounds...
And seven assists...
And his team won...

It's really, really, really hard for me to find anything to criticize about that game based on those numbers alone.

Bandito
04-22-2012, 12:39 AM
AWWWW She is so cute!
Pedophile alert!!!:roll:

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:41 AM
:roll: :roll: You should seek professional help then :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: Go f**k yourself then :roll: :roll:

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:43 AM
:roll: :roll: Go f**k yourself then :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll:

Westbrook0
04-22-2012, 12:46 AM

Wait, that WAS Emma Watson, right? Isn't she like 24?

dunksby
04-22-2012, 12:47 AM

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 12:47 AM
:roll: :roll:

bygones :oldlol:

Bandito
04-22-2012, 12:59 AM
I knew you were about to say that.She wasnt at the time of the pic:roll:

Anyways is all good though I was just kidding.

O_City_Thunder
04-22-2012, 01:12 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/24/la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg

maybeshewill13
04-22-2012, 01:34 AM

Nikka please.. He shot 29 points on like 63%, hardly missed in the fourth. Did you even watch the game? :lol

Edit: yep just checked, he only missed twice in the fourth.

LABean
04-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Emma. :pimp:
There was a thread about her, but it got deleted. :lol
It was titled "...pedo fix."

Nah I still see you, don't worry.

I know that I can criticize my favorite players. Westbrook is one of my favorite players and he frustrates the living hell out of me. He makes terrible decisions and turns the ball over too much. Just an example.

HOWEVER, As I've mentioned before...

Durant scored 29 points...
On 9-of-15 shooting...
With 14 rebounds...
And seven assists...
And his team won...

It's really, really, really hard for me to find anything to criticize about that game based on those numbers alone.

I understand. I said he was playing very well in those first three quarters, but then started thinking more about getting a triple double. You could see it at the end of the third quarter. (Which is what I was saying, that he cares more about getting a triple double and scoring title than Kobe.)
His game was different in the fourth. He was like 1-3 at the time the Kings gave up, entirely.
I'm sure he realized he couldn't get the triple double and just started to focus on points.

LABean
04-22-2012, 01:48 AM
Nikka please.. He shot 29 points on like 63%, hardly missed in the fourth. Did you even watch the game? :lol

Edit: yep just checked, he only missed twice in the fourth.

Nikka, you stole my avy. :coleman:

Yeah, he was 2-4 in the quarter.
1-3 at the time the Kings gave up.

maybeshewill13
04-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Nikka, you stole my avy. :coleman:

Yeah, he was 2-4 in the quarter.
1-3 at the time the Kings gave up.

You love it! Hardly call 2-4 kept missing though.. You're a Kobe fan, you should consider that shooting the lights out % wise :lol

Sorry :(

Also for some reason unknown to me I'm starting to dislike Kobe less and less lately :confusedshrug:

Myth
04-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Is that James Harden or Steve Urkel in your avatar? It looks like Urkel groomed like Harden.

dunksby
04-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Emma. :pimp:
There was a thread about her, but it got deleted. :lol
It was titled "...pedo fix."
Yea it was my thread, dunno why it was deleted though, posting pictures of an actress on set is not tolerated nowadays :lol

dunksby
04-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Is that James Harden or Steve Urkel in your avatar? It looks like Urkel groomed like Harden.
Harden it is.

maybeshewill13
04-22-2012, 02:56 AM

Lacking the suspenders for Urkel :bowdown:

bwink23
04-22-2012, 09:12 AM

He's a facking D-bag....he sucks on Kobe every chance he gets...take him with a grain of salt....:D

bwink23
04-22-2012, 09:13 AM
If Kobe wins it, he'll be the most seasoned veteran to ever win it (16th season).
If Durant wins it, that's 3 in a row

Not the OLDEST though :lol :lol :lol

bwink23
04-22-2012, 09:20 AM
From ESPN.com

:lol :lol :lol

Everyone knows Kobe doesn't go for 50 against great teams...:lol :lol

Kobe 4 The Win
04-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Watch the end of games for OKC and you'll notice Westbrick and Durant start settling for long jumpers early in the shot clock. Dumb players make bad decision in crunch time and thus won't be winning the title this year regardless of how talented they are.

Hmmm. Nice long 3 from Durant there at the end of regulation. :roll:

Dumb players

Doctor Rivers
04-22-2012, 08:59 PM
He's a facking D-bag....he sucks on Kobe every chance he gets...take him with a grain of salt....:D

...says the jordan j*zz dumpster