PDA

View Full Version : So freaking pumped for the playoffs.

ConanRulesNBC
04-21-2012, 04:15 PM
This seasons playoffs are going to be special. It's completely up for grabs. No team is the clear favorite to win it all. There's the Heat, Thunder, Bulls and Spurs who all have a shot. A team like the Celtics or Lakers or Mavericks could pull it off. Last years playoffs were fun, this year could be even better. :rockon:

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Depends on who you ask. I'm sure plenty of Heat fans would tell you their team is the clear favorite.

RaininTwos
04-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Hawks in the ECF, let's do this man!!!!

ConanRulesNBC
04-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Depends on who you ask. I'm sure plenty of Heat fans would tell you their team is the clear favorite.

The Bulls, Thunder and Spurs all have a shot at taking down the Heat.

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:19 PM
The Bulls, Thunder and Spurs all have a shot at taking down the Heat.

Of course they do, in the eyes of rational, lucid human beings. We're talking about Heat fans though.

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Celtics in the ECF, let's do this man!!!!
fixed

EnoughSaid
04-21-2012, 04:22 PM
So apparently, all Heat fans are homers and dumbasses who can't think rationally? :facepalm

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 04:22 PM
So apparently, all Heat fans are homers and dumbasses who can't think rationally? :facepalm
yup,has been that way since the summer of 2010

RaininTwos
04-21-2012, 04:23 PM
fixed
could be a possibility, i have no qualms with that.

im fine if the C's beat the hawks, I just want good basketball, ya feel me?

sweeps are so lame, i want to see long series all around

but still hawks in 6

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 04:24 PM
could be a possibility, i have no qualms with that.

im fine if the C's beat the hawks, I just want good basketball, ya feel me?

sweeps are so lame, i want to see long series all around

but still hawks in 6
I have celtics in 6. but if the hawks do beat us I want them to take out the heat. I don't want to heat to go past the 2nd round

RaininTwos
04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
I have celtics in 6. but if the hawks do beat us I want them to take out the heat. I don't want to heat to go past the 2nd roundthe hawks will try their best.:cheers:

EnoughSaid
04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
yup,has been that way since the summer of 2010

Well, it's ridiculous to ridicule a whole fan base for what only a portion of it does. :no:

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Well, it's ridiculous to ridicule a whole fan base for what only a portion of it does. :no:

NumberSix
04-21-2012, 04:27 PM
I disagree. I don't think you are pumped.

RaininTwos
04-21-2012, 04:28 PM

And you are a celtics fan that joined in 2008...... how ironic:oldlol:

EnoughSaid
04-21-2012, 04:29 PM

Since when does one judge a poster based on their join date? What's so wrong about joining a particular forum after such a controversial event like The Decision? Maybe I wanted to see how people were reacting and what they thought of the new Heat.

And my location is where I stand, because I'm rooting for my favorite team to win it all. What's so damn wrong about that? :facepalm

NumberSix
04-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Owned.

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 04:31 PM
it's also hard to take a fan base seriously when most of them are nutriders/bandwagoners

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:31 PM

Yes, because those are somehow directly correlated. I also don't post from the perspective of a Celtics fan, post in Celtics threads only, or post with an exclusively Celtics driven agenda. Weird.

It's actually possible to like a handful of teams and be a non-biased NBA fan. Some of you folks should give it a shot sometime.

NumberSix
04-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Yes, because those are somehow directly correlated. I also don't post from the perspective of a Celtics fan, post in Celtics threads only, or post with an exclusively Celtics driven agenda. Weird.

It's actually possible to like a handful of teams and be a non-biased NBA fan. Some of you folks should give it a shot sometime.
Yeah, you got owned. Don't make it worse....... Bitch.

Meticode
04-21-2012, 04:33 PM
So freaking pumped for the playoffs.
I am with you. I'm interested in seeing if the Heat fail or not. Obviously I'm hoping for fail because if they don't fail I will be wrong about the Wade/LeBron experiment working or not. I felt they won't ever win a championship together.

I hope the Pacers do great. Them and the Grizzlies have quietly been winning games slightly.

ConanRulesNBC
04-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Many "Heat" fans joined after "The Decision". It was ridiculous last season.

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah, you got owned. Don't make it worse....... Bitch.

...and who are you, again?

I'm still unsure how having a join date over a year after the Big 3 of Boston came together is relevant.

NumberSix
04-21-2012, 04:35 PM
...and who are you, again?
The guy laughing at you, because...... U mad. :hammertime:

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:36 PM

See, this smacks of laziness. I haven't even posted anything remotely angry. At least wait until I seem perturbed before pulling the 'u mad' card. It's just good trolling common sense.

Meticode
04-21-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm mad because you're lazy as ****. :mad:

NumberSix
04-21-2012, 04:40 PM
See, this smacks of laziness. I haven't even posted anything remotely angry. At least wait until I seem perturbed before pulling the 'u mad' card. It's just good trolling common sense.
Dude, it's not even that serious, but just give it up. You wanted to talk down to somebody and you got it thrown right back in your face. Don't be a jerk next time.

You wanted to talk shit to the guy for being a Heat fan with a 2010 join date when you yourself are a Celtics fan who joined in 2008. If you think it's fair to talk down to him for that, you're just as much fair game.

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Dude, it's not even that serious, but just give it up. You wanted to talk down to somebody and you got it thrown right back in your face. Don't be a jerk next time.

You wanted to talk shit to the guy for being a Heat fan with a 2010 join date when you yourself are a Celtics fan who joined in 2008. If you think it's fair to talk down to him for that, you're just as much fair game.
he joined late 2008...

Heavincent
04-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Many "Heat" fans joined after "The Decision". It was ridiculous last season.

Not really, it was just one guy with like a hundred different accounts.

The Heat homers are really obnoxious though.

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 04:44 PM

See, this would be an appropriate post for the 'u mad' thing. See, now we're learning!

The dude has a join date of July of 2010, when the decision took place and the team came together. Additionally, the location of "CHAMPIONSHIP CRUISE" lends itself to the obnoxious Heat fan theory. You're trying to compare this to somebody who joined a year and a half after the Boston Big 3 came together, who isn't even blatantly a Celtics fan, or boasts about having any sort of Boston Celtics related agenda whatsoever.

Forgive me if I find your assumptive nature and comparisons amusing.
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzbuljlYtn1qdlh1io1_400.gif

rodman91
04-21-2012, 04:44 PM
This might be last playoffs for the big three.

JohnnyWall
04-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Since when does one judge a poster based on their join date? What's so wrong about joining a particular forum after such a controversial event like The Decision? Maybe I wanted to see how people were reacting and what they thought of the new Heat.

And my location is where I stand, because I'm rooting for my favorite team to win it all. What's so damn wrong about that? :facepalm

Were you a Heat fan before 2010?

The answer is no.

It's A VC3!!!
04-21-2012, 04:49 PM
I am with you. I'm interested in seeing if the Heat fail or not. Obviously I'm hoping for fail because if they don't fail I will be wrong about the Wade/LeBron experiment working or not. I felt they won't ever win a championship together.

I hope the Pacers do great. Them and the Grizzlies have quietly been winning games slightly.

That kind of irks me that people say that because LeBron and Wades first year together resulted in a Finals appearance and two wins short of a ring. The Heat with LeBron and Wade are a guaranteed EFC spot, and a very high chance to go to the Finals. That's a lot more then you can say for 98% of the other teams.

Meticode
04-21-2012, 05:00 PM
That kind of irks me that people say that because LeBron and Wades first year together resulted in a Finals appearance and two wins short of a ring. The Heat with LeBron and Wade are a guaranteed EFC spot, and a very high chance to go to the Finals. That's a lot more then you can say for 98% of the other teams.
You can't go by that thought. A lot of people said they had their best shot their first years before they got figured out what to do in a 7 game stretch. Alah, Boston Celtics. Plus times change. You have a better quality of teams that are capable of knocking them out and preventing that.

An example I can give you is LeBron going to the 2007 Finals. He went there with a crappy as team of the Larry Hughes and Ira Newble's of the world. On paper the last two years in Cleveland his roster was much better complete than the 2007 so you'd think they'd go back easily? No, the Cavs got figured out and never sniffed the Finals again.

nathanjizzle
04-21-2012, 05:01 PM

:milton

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:11 PM

heh got ya there

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 05:13 PM
heh got ya there

:facepalm

Reading comprehension.

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:17 PM

Reading comprehension.

whassamatter the wittle baby got his feewings hurt? its cool dude nobody likes watching crap bball. you know like the kind of bball that the heat were playing before lebron and the celts before kg. i think the whole your not a real fan unless you watch and go to games when your team sucks foulass theory is for douches of the world (like you).

CelticBaller
04-21-2012, 05:20 PM
whassamatter the wittle baby got his feewings hurt? its cool dude nobody likes watching crap bball. you know like the kind of bball that the heat were playing before lebron and the celts before kg. i think the whole your not a real fan unless you watch and go to games when your team sucks foulass theory is for douches of the world (like you).
:biggums:

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 05:22 PM

You're making a lot of lofty assumptions based on posts from some of this boards most accomplished trolls. You'll fit in well here! :cheers:

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:23 PM
if i was in any way interested in bball and lived in miami i would have busted a huge miami nut when lebron signed.... at least untill i realized that lebron is a lecuntmuscle. but nooooo the whole world is no you dont count and dont matter bc you werent "down" with the heat since way back. give me a break the nba getting new fans is good for anyone who like nba ball. who are you to judge this poor foolish miami fan for enjoying (barf) heat basketball?

its not your place to pass judgements on other fans (its my place).

i run this not you sir

EnoughSaid
04-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Were you a Heat fan before 2010?

The answer is no.

:roll: I've repeated several times again and again, that I became a Heat fan during Wade's amazing 08-09 run when my friend that moved from Boston introduced me to the NBA.

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:25 PM
You're making a lot of lofty assumptions based on posts from some of this boards most accomplished trolls. You'll fit in well here! :cheers:

i think you need to pull the plasticpenis out your ass

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 05:25 PM
if i was in any way interested in bball and lived in miami i would have busted a huge miami nut when lebron signed.... at least untill i realized that lebron is a lecuntmuscle. but nooooo the whole world is no you dont count and dont matter bc you werent "down" with the heat since way back. give me a break the nba getting new fans is good for anyone who like nba ball. who are you to judge this poor foolish miami fan for enjoying (barf) heat basketball?

its not your place to pass judgements on other fans (its my place).

i run this not you sir

Dat sentence structure.
http://i52.tinypic.com/wt93ic.jpg

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Dat sentence structure.
http://i52.tinypic.com/wt93ic.jpg

whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u

internet police have been sighted. oh no are you gonna give me a ticket officer?

derb2k2
04-21-2012, 05:29 PM
christ. This thread turned into such a mess.

westsideozzie
04-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Spurs are going to smash and win title easily...........

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 05:30 PM
whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u

internet police have been sighted. oh no are you gonna give me a ticket officer?

:sleeping

Meticode
04-21-2012, 05:31 PM
:roll: I've repeated several times again and again, that I became a Heat fan during Wade's amazing 08-09 run when my friend that moved from Boston introduced me to the NBA.
Championship Cruise

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:32 PM
i could use proper sentance stucture, spelling and punctuation..... but i choose not to bc this is a internet message board and not a formal letter or school boys test. no you are not my boss and you are not a teacher. pissoutmyass!

AfroSamurai
04-21-2012, 05:34 PM
I've got respect for the Spurs. What a consistently great team. http:// http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tim_Duncan.jpg Took me a while but I'm a major fan of Tim Duncan. Don't forget to blink Timmy.:eek:

returnofthemack
christ. This thread turned into such a mess.

your face has turned into such a mess. but seriously thanks for your 2 cents heat fan

chips93
i could use proper sentance stucture, spelling and punctuation..... but i choose not to bc this is a internet message board and not a formal letter or school boys test. no you are not my boss and you are not a teacher. pissoutmyass!

thats fine, totally your prerogative

but dont be surprised when nobody takes you seriously

04mzwach
04-21-2012, 05:36 PM
I hope there's a lot of games that come down to the last shot. I think it was 2006 or around there where I swear that they were fixing games to go down to the last shot. It was ridiculous. :lol I love the competition of the playoffs. Sometimes it just makes sense that a few teams slack off, when you can see the greatness that is the playoffs. You know that everybody is giving it there absolute best in the playoffs. The playoffs gets me on the edge of my seat. I get an adrenaline rush from it. :bowdown:

DMAVS41
04-21-2012, 05:37 PM

The Heat are still the clear cut favorite to win it all according to Vegas. They are around 1.5 to 1 to win it. The next closest is the Thunder at 3.5 to 1 to win it.

returnofthemack
04-21-2012, 05:38 PM
thats fine, totally your prerogative

but dont be surprised when nobody takes you seriously

oh no! nobody is going to take me seriously. if you think anybody here or on any other message board across this great thing we call the internet takes you seriously then your brain has the rott.

RaininTwos
04-21-2012, 08:22 PM
AMISTILLPOSTING is looking like an idiot as usual.

Myth
04-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Last year had tons of intriguing storylines, so the whole year was great. This year, I'm just hoping the playoffs makes up for a subpar season.

IamRAMBO24
04-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Of course they do, in the eyes of rational, lucid human beings. We're talking about Heat fans though.

Lucid and rational? Stupid. More like delusional.

I'm not even that big of a Heat's fan, but I can pretty much say they have the best chance of winning it all.

That's not a fanboy statement; that's being objective.

If it's anything, it should be the Lakers and Bulls fans who should be the most insecure.

Deuce Bigalow
04-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Weren't you the one who said that Lebron would be going for his 5th ring right now if he had Kobe's teammates? :oldlol:

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 09:49 PM
AMISTILLPOSTING is looking like an idiot as usual.

Man, you're REAAAL into interacting with me on here.

I'm still curious how I've done anything remotely perceived as 'idiotic' in this thread, so keep me posted if you figure it out.

AMISTILLILL
04-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Lucid and rational? Stupid. More like delusional.

I'm not even that big of a Heat's fan, but I can pretty much say they have the best chance of winning it all.

That's not a fanboy statement; that's being objective.

If it's anything, it should be the Lakers and Bulls fans who should be the most insecure.

Wait, what?

chairman
04-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol I thought you weren't a heat fan but a Mario chalmers fan lmao

t-rex
04-21-2012, 10:46 PM
This seasons playoffs are going to be special. It's completely up for grabs. No team is the clear favorite to win it all. There's the Heat, Thunder, Bulls and Spurs who all have a shot. A team like the Celtics or Lakers or Mavericks could pull it off. Last years playoffs were fun, this year could be even better. :rockon:

:applause: :applause:

I can't wait!

Big League
04-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Change the Mavs to the Grizzlies and I'd agree fully.

b1imtf
04-21-2012, 11:00 PM
your face has turned into such a mess. but seriously thanks for your 2 cents heat fan

T-Time3
04-22-2012, 02:21 AM
how dare you not to mention the Knicks ?

oh i'm sorry

EnoughSaid
04-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Weren't you the one who said that Lebron would be going for his 5th ring right now if he had Kobe's teammates? :oldlol:

And how is that not the truth? If a player like Kobe Bryant, who has a score-first mentality, was able to win 2 rings and make 3 final appearances with that same team, why wouldn't LeBron be able to? :facepalm

RaininTwos
04-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Man, you're REAAAL into interacting with me on here.

I'm still curious how I've done anything remotely perceived as 'idiotic' in this thread, so keep me posted if you figure it out.

I pointed out a huge flaw in your "logic" and call you out for not being able to accept when you are wrong(a recurring thing nowadays). All of that makes me some sort of suedo-internet stalker.

A lot of people post bullshit here, you just offer another variety, dont flatter yourself kid.

The Macho Man
04-22-2012, 02:57 AM
And how is that not the truth? If a player like Kobe Bryant, who has a score-first mentality, was able to win 2 rings and make 3 final appearances with that same team, why wouldn't LeBron be able to? :facepalm

Did you watch the Finals last year, homie? That's why. Maybe if Lebron had a more aggressive, score first mentality he wouldn't have vanished.

coin24
04-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Did you watch the Finals last year, homie? That's why. Maybe if Lebron had a more aggressive, score first mentality he wouldn't have vanished.

This.

Lebron has the heart of a chump, not champ:lol

AMISTILLILL
04-22-2012, 03:53 AM
I pointed out a huge flaw in your "logic" and call you out for not being able to accept when you are wrong(a recurring thing nowadays). All of that makes me some sort of suedo-internet stalker.

A lot of people post bullshit here, you just offer another variety, dont flatter yourself kid.

Your 'flaw' makes about as much as the Atlanta fan base thinking their team is going anywhere in the playoffs. Even the guy who took the joke and ran with it realized it was an absurd comparison and kicked rocks. Don't be so stubborn, sweetheart.

Accusing a "CHAMPIONSHIP CRUISE" poster who signs up in July 2010 to a guy who signs up nearly two years after the Big 3 in Boston happened? By your estimates, anyone who supports the Celtics, despite age or length of fan hood, is posing hard if they register after July 2007? Airtight logic. Did this come to you in a dream, or is this some sort of sixth sense thing we're not privy to?

How am I flattering myself? You're devoting far too much critical thinking to the content of my posts, chief. Relax, have a Coke and a smile.

Again, I get that you're trolling. Trolling poorly... but trolling just the same. I get that this is possibly the only beacon of hope you have in a season filled with the usual Atlanta Hawks shortcomings and disappointments, which leads to the ever-so-expected early exit... so engaging in some lengthy, counter-productive flame war with you almost feels like abuse against the less fortunate or something.

mikek85
04-22-2012, 03:56 AM
Lot of good teams and dark horses too. Gonna be a great playoffs. :banana: :banana: :banana:

rfoster24
04-22-2012, 04:07 AM
See, this would be an appropriate post for the 'u mad' thing. See, now we're learning!

The dude has a join date of July of 2010, when the decision took place and the team came together. Additionally, the location of "CHAMPIONSHIP CRUISE" lends itself to the obnoxious Heat fan theory. You're trying to compare this to somebody who joined a year and a half after the Boston Big 3 came together, who isn't even blatantly a Celtics fan, or boasts about having any sort of Boston Celtics related agenda whatsoever.

Forgive me if I find your assumptive nature and comparisons amusing.
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzbuljlYtn1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Who gives a shit when the big 3 came together? you joined 6 months after they won the championship, which is even worse! At least they were heat fans and are sticking with it b4 the heat won the championship.

RaininTwos
04-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Who gives a shit when the big 3 came together? you joined 6 months after they won the championship, which is even worse! At least they were heat fans and are sticking with it b4 the heat won the championship.
this:oldlol:

EnoughSaid
04-22-2012, 11:30 AM

Thank you. I stuck with the Heat through all of their struggles, and the Finals loss. And I'm sticking with them this year as well. :rockon:

CelticBaller
04-22-2012, 11:33 AM
out of all the heat fans i'd say 3 are active poster that joined before the big 3, and compared to last year lolno. heat fans were everywhere last year

Edt: oh yeah and remember that finals run we had in 2010? most of us fans if not all of us are still here.

RaininTwos
04-22-2012, 11:37 AM
out of all the heat fans i'd say 3 are active poster that joined before the big 3, and compared to last year lolno. heat fans were everywhere last year

Edt: oh yeah and remember that finals run we had in 2010? most of us fans if not all of us are still here.

A lot of them left of stopped posting because of the constant scrutiny.

Miami had one of the most active fanbases on ISH, I know there were at least top 5. Every game thread was extremely active.

chairman
04-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Thank you. I stuck with the Heat through all of their struggles, and the Finals loss. And I'm sticking with them this year as well. :rockon:
Lmao you admitted you hopped on the bandwagon in 2010 & that you've been a fan of basketball since then. What struggles have you faced:lol

EnoughSaid
04-22-2012, 11:39 AM
A lot of them left of stopped posting because of the constant scrutiny.

Miami had one of the most active fanbases on ISH, I know there were at least top 5. Every game thread was extremely active.

Yep. So many of them left, and I don't know why. I know me, Petabella, JerrySteakhouse and a few others are the only Heat fans left. :(

EnoughSaid
04-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Lmao you admitted you hopped on the bandwagon in 2010 & that you've been a fan of basketball since then. What struggles have you faced:lol

I became a fan in the 08-09 season you idiot. How hard is it for you to get that through your brain? :facepalm :facepalm

RaininTwos
04-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Yep. So many of them left, and I don't know why. I know me, Petabella, JerrySteakhouse and a few others are the only Heat fans left. :(
Yeah people like Papaya Peete/Plowking and Beasted86 either left or stopped posting for a good while.

and that's like two people who had 10,000+ posts in their tenure

chairman
04-22-2012, 11:41 AM
I became a fan in the 08-09 season you idiot. How hard is it for you to get that through your brain? :facepalm :facepalm
My bad you've been watching basketball for 3 years:roll:

EnoughSaid
04-22-2012, 11:42 AM
My bad you've been watching basketball for 3 years:roll:

So what does that have to do with anything? Are people not qualified to be basketball fans if they haven't watched the sport for a certain amount of time? :wtf:

RaininTwos
04-22-2012, 11:43 AM
I have to f*cking LOL @ all of these bulls fans that have appeared without anyone saying A WORD!!:oldlol:

chairman
04-22-2012, 11:46 AM
So what does that have to do with anything? Are people not qualified to be basketball fans if they haven't watched the sport for a certain amount of time? :wtf:

:lebroncry:

Hittin_Shots
04-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I have to f*cking LOL @ all of these bulls fans that have appeared without anyone saying A WORD!!:oldlol:

maybe noone but them sees them winning a chip so dont care as much.

does my join date say anythin about me?

EnoughSaid
04-22-2012, 12:12 PM
:lebroncry:

Way to be immature and not be able to have a legit discussion. :rolleyes:

chairman
04-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Way to be immature and not be able to have a legit discussion. :rolleyes:
I don't have discussions with "fans" who have been watching The NBA for three years. Seriously how old are you? 17?

:biggums:

nathanjizzle
04-22-2012, 12:14 PM
ish has really gone to shits with all these know it all new members with 400 posts.

returnofthemack
04-22-2012, 12:21 PM
ish has really gone to shits with all these know it all new members with 400 posts.

oh so you have to have a certain amount of posts to be qualified to talk basketball? what are you a idiot? sorry we all dont have the time to post over 2000 times in a year. some of us have lives. by the way noob my join date is earlier then your so does that mean i know more about bball?

i hate agreeing with heat fan but who gives a crap when someone starts watching nba or if they are bandwagon or not? it doesnt matter. the vast majority of sports fans are bandwagoners.

who the hell wants to spend good money or time to watch your team get beat or play like ass? noone with half a brain does.

Hittin_Shots
04-22-2012, 12:27 PM

people with 2486 posts are usually the worst.

returnofthemack
04-22-2012, 12:30 PM
some people are so stupid. if there were no new fans coming into the sport all pro sports would have died out after the first generation of players and fans. just bc someone isnt down with their team from the moment of conception doesnt mean they arent qualified to talk sports or be a fan. by some folks logic the sport should die when this generation of fans dies.

from this same logic we can say that anyone whos ever started watching nba or any other sport had no right to watch bc they jumped on the bandwagon.

Hittin_Shots
04-22-2012, 12:34 PM
some people are so stupid. if there were no new fans coming into the sport all pro sports would have died out after the first generation of players and fans. just bc someone isnt down with their team from the moment of conception doesnt mean they arent qualified to talk sports or be a fan. by some folks logic the sport should die when this generation of fans dies.

from this same logic we can say that anyone whos ever started watching nba or any other sport had no right to watch bc they jumped on the bandwagon.

and how long has it been since bands were using wagons. i mean come on people...

InfiniteBaskets
04-22-2012, 12:55 PM
So freaking pumped for the playoffs.

nathanjizzle
04-22-2012, 01:17 PM
oh so you have to have a certain amount of posts to be qualified to talk basketball? what are you a idiot? sorry we all dont have the time to post over 2000 times in a year. some of us have lives. by the way noob my join date is earlier then your so does that mean i know more about bball?

i hate agreeing with heat fan but who gives a crap when someone starts watching nba or if they are bandwagon or not? it doesnt matter. the vast majority of sports fans are bandwagoners.

who the hell wants to spend good money or time to watch your team get beat or play like ass? noone with half a brain does.

this is what i said

this is what your comprehending it to mean
oh so you have to have a certain amount of posts to be qualified to talk basketball

good comprehension. again ish is really becoming diluted with these idiot posters that come for the post season. then they argue with you and try to twist your words and come back with the same lame old come back that everyones heard 100 times like "because i have a life i dont post as much as you do" who hasnt heard that shit before?

nathanjizzle
04-22-2012, 01:20 PM
people with 2486 posts are usually the worst.

your from Australia.. did you just get to pick and choose which team you wanted to root for?

shady6121
04-23-2012, 07:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFH_qCJlD_8

:lol I hope we get to see this again.

Lebron23
04-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Let's Go Miami Heat!!!

Yung D-Will
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
I miss there "There can only be one" Commercials and the "Where amazing happens:coleman: "

returnofthemack
04-23-2012, 01:29 PM
this is what i said

this is what your comprehending it to mean

good comprehension. again ish is really becoming diluted with these idiot posters that come for the post season. then they argue with you and try to twist your words and come back with the same lame old come back that everyones heard 100 times like "because i have a life i dont post as much as you do" who hasnt heard that shit before?

so you were being sarcastic? how the hell am i supposed to "comprehend" that you are being sarcastic? you made a statement.

ish is going to shits bc of all these know it all 400 post new members.

how am i supposed to "comprehend" that means anything other then you think the boards have gone to shit bc of all the new posters?:wtf:

im not here just for the playoffs i post whenever i feel like it and those posts have come steady over the course of the last year and a half. not just in the last few days

returnofthemack
04-23-2012, 01:35 PM
or are you saying that only seasoned vets of ISH with 2000 plus posts are allowed to comment on the NBA?

bc if thats the case then your a narcissistic fool. ive been watching basket ball for about 20 years now and you think that just bc i havent posted on ISH 2,000 times then im not qualified to have an opinion.

returnofthemack
04-23-2012, 01:37 PM
shoot your right anyone who doesnt have 2,000 posts shouldnt be allowed to post here. who the hell do you think you are? some kind of message board god?

TheMan
04-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Lol I thought you weren't a heat fan but a Mario chalmers fan lmao
Why on earth would anyone be a Mario Chalmers fan? He's garbage, shouldn't be a starting PG on a championship caliber team, he's a bench player at the most...

KingBeasley08
04-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Why on earth would anyone be a Mario Chalmers fan? He's garbage, shouldn't be a starting PG on a championship caliber team, he's a bench player at the most...
Derrick Rose has nightmares of Chalmers :lol

TheMan
04-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Derrick Rose has nightmares of Chalmers :lol
That's why the Heat switch Bron on Rose in crunch time:lol

KingBeasley08
04-23-2012, 03:02 PM
That's why the Heat switch Bron on Rose in crunch time:lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDvbTrE8VBo

rose has nightmares of this day

Scholar
04-23-2012, 03:02 PM
This is what you said:

Let's Go Miami Heat!!!

This is what everyone knows you meant:

Let's Go LeBron James!!!

TheMan
04-23-2012, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDvbTrE8VBo

rose has nightmares of this day
Derrick Rose>>>>>>Mario Chalmers. Deal wit it:rockon:

KingBeasley08
04-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Derrick Rose>>>>>>Mario Chalmers. Deal wit it:rockon:
never said he wasn't :confusedshrug:

nathanjizzle
04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
wow, that guy posted 3 responses to me just from my one sentence. he must really hate his life.