PDA

View Full Version : Bring all your Miami Heat HATE here.

Papaya Petee
04-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Go ahead :roll: Talk all the shit you want, talk about upsets you want. Let it all pile up!

I'll bump this thread when Wade and LeBron are holding the trophy. You clowns.

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:02 PM
You guys suck! Boooo

Booooooo

EnoughSaid
04-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Seriously. It's so ****ing annoying how everyone is constantly going on and on about how the Heat are worse this year, they suck, and that they won't reach the Finals at all. Oh and they're saying the Knicks would beat them in a 7 game series. :roll:

I actually like this a little. Keep undermining them and wait until we bump this shit in June when they're holding the trophy. :rockon:

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Seriously. It's so ****ing annoying how everyone is constantly going on and on about how the Heat are worse this year, they suck, and that they won't reach the Finals at all. Oh and they're saying the Knicks would beat them in a 7 game series. :roll:

I actually like this a little. Keep undermining them and wait until we bump this shit in June when they're holding the trophy. :rockon:

You guys suck! Boooooooooo

Papaya Petee
04-26-2012, 10:04 PM

:cheers: This will be entertaining as f***

maybeshewill13

Boooooooooo

EnoughSaid
You guys suck! Boooooooooo

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/923112/heat_medium.gif

TheAesirsFinest
Despite being a LeBron fan, I almost feel like rooting against the Heat because of how obnoxiously cocky some Heat fans can be. Please get over yourselves. This Heat team has way too many flaws for them to be a lock to win it all.

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/923112/heat_medium.gif

Lebron and Wade? Boooooooooooooooooo

Thanks for home court BTW :cheers:

EnoughSaid
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Despite being a LeBron fan, I almost feel like rooting against the Heat because of how obnoxiously cocky some Heat fans can be. Please get over yourselves. This Heat team has way too many flaws for them to be a lock to win it all.

We're being obnoxious? How? People are ****ing dumb as hell right now. How the hell can you say all of that shit though?! It's ridiculous and they need to shut the **** up.

ballinhun8
04-26-2012, 10:06 PM
EnoughSaid, fan since July 2010...

LoneyROY7
It'll be hilariously bumping those Heat championship cruise threads after they're knocked out in the first round.

EnoughSaid
Lebron and Wade? Boooooooooooooooooo

Thanks for home court BTW :cheers:

Beat the Mavs first.

maybeshewill13
It'll be hilariously bumping those Heat championship cruise threads after they're knocked out in the first round.

I agree, they suck. Boooooooooooo

EnoughSaid
04-26-2012, 10:07 PM
EnoughSaid, and fan since July 2010...

So does every fan of every sport join a forum on that particular sport the first day they become a fan? :facepalm

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Beat the Mavs first.

Boooooooooo you guys suck!

chips93
04-26-2012, 10:08 PM

really?

i kinda feel, at the moment at least, that stans of different players are all about the same. they are all as irritating as each other, no group really stands out.

d21221hk
04-26-2012, 10:08 PM
even if they get thru knicks, which they will, and then the bulls, which they might, they won't get past OKC so it's ok, talk big now :lol

Papaya Petee
04-26-2012, 10:09 PM
even if they get thru knicks, which they will, and then the bulls, which they might, they won't get past OKC so it's ok, talk big now :lol
True, I mean OKC shit on them last time they met this season :lebronamazed:

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:13 PM
True, I mean OKC shit on them last time they met this season :lebronamazed:

And the time before? :kobe:

Booo you guys suck! Boooooo

TheAesirsFinest
04-26-2012, 10:14 PM
We're being obnoxious? How? People are ****ing dumb as hell right now. How the hell can you say all of that shit though?! It's ridiculous and they need to shut the **** up.

I'll concede that there are a ton of Heat-hating jackasses, but as the cliche goes, two wrongs don't make a right. Especially not a "whatever, we'll be lifting up the trophy in June" wrong. That's just asking for more hate in return. Be the better man.

Plus, the Knicks have been looking real deadly post-D'Antoni. When they're rolling, they're damn good. They kind of remind me of last year's Heat in that regard.

really?

i kinda feel, at the moment at least, that stans of different players are all about the same. they are all as irritating as each other, no group really stands out.

I feel that Heat fans/LeBron&Wade fans should be more humble since we lost in a humiliating fashion in the Finals. Besides, the other major player standom, Kobe stans, spend half their time promoting their delusions of Kobe's exaggerated grandeur (though he's a top 10 player of all time).

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:16 PM
BTW I like the Heat, you guys are just idiots. **** thread is ****

Booooooo you suck! Booooooo

Brujesino
04-26-2012, 10:20 PM
BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy2k8
04-26-2012, 10:23 PM
I can just see it now...the Heat losing in the Finals and this thread being bumped and everyone then clowning on the OP. :lebronamazed:

Doctor Rivers
04-26-2012, 10:24 PM
So does every fan of every sport join a forum on that particular sport the first day they become a fan? :facepalm

Pretty much

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 10:54 PM
I can just see it now...the Heat losing in the Finals and this thread being bumped and everyone then clowning on the OP. :lebronamazed:

OP will be long gone, crying in his Momma's basement.

SpecialQue
04-26-2012, 10:58 PM
:lebronamazed:

LeFraud James
04-26-2012, 11:05 PM
But I like to spread my hate around. :confusedshrug:

LBJDW305
04-26-2012, 11:05 PM

Its going to be hilarious hearing all these dumb knick fans excuses after the HEat shit on the knicks...Theres about 6 threads talking about this are Knick fans really that ****ing stupid:roll:

LakersReign
04-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Funny how "papaya pete" hasn't posted ALL SEASON, and now just shows up 2 days before the playoffs talking ish. Wouldn't be surprised if he was yet another "sock puppet" account, created by a Lebronyte who hauled a** after the Heat lost last year. Typical fake Heat fan aka Lebronyte.:rolleyes: You guys said all that hot garbage last year, and then hauled a** without a second thought the minute the Heat got b***hslapped by the Mavs. Yeah, Laker/Kobe fans may talk sh*t too, but at least the Lakers have the titles to back it up. And yes, the Lakers may not be anything to brag about this year, but at least we're more realistic in our expectations than Lebronytes are. You don't see Laker/Kobe fans posting stupid sh*t like "ZOMG......LAKERS ARE A STONE COLD MORTAL LOCK FOR THE NBA TITLE.....KOBEEEEEEEEEEEE....6 RINGS.....GOAT"!!!!:facepalm

Lebronytes being all cocky simply cuz the Heat have Lebron is the funniest thing ever. Even though he is freakishly talented, having Lebron on a team DOES NOT guarantee winning anything. We've seen the same thing since '07, when he played his first Finals....and lost. The fake Cavs fans were talking the same sh*t the fake Heat fans are talking now, and what happened? Nobody's scared of the Heat, even more so than last year. So to still think that they have a "lock" on the title regardless, yet again proves how little Lebronytes truly know about basketball.:sleeping

maybeshewill13
04-26-2012, 11:17 PM
You don't see Laker/Kobe fans posting stupid sh*t like "ZOMG......LAKERS ARE A STONE COLD MORTAL LOCK FOR THE NBA TITLE.....KOBEEEEEEEEEEEE....6 RINGS.....GOAT"!!!!:facepalm

:biggums:

d21221hk
04-26-2012, 11:23 PM
heat hate aside, it is funny seeing bulls stans start these knicks over heat threads, it's almost as if they are praying for a favor from the knicks to help them beat the heat :lol so insecure

EnoughSaid
04-26-2012, 11:27 PM
heat hate aside, it is funny seeing bulls stans start these knicks over heat threads, it's almost as if they are praying for a favor from the knicks to help them beat the heat :lol so insecure

Seriously. There have been like at least 15 Heat/Knicks threads started in the past few days. It's kind of crazy.

LBJDW305
04-26-2012, 11:29 PM

Thats what interest me the most. I understand being a knick fan and posting about your team...But its all the bulls fans worrying about the Knicks vs Heat :roll: Yet they fail to realize it makes them look insecure or scared. Shit are they forgetting there own team is in the playoffs? How many heat fans are even worried wether Chicago loses to philly? YET they say heat fans living in the past,or should be scared of the bulls blah blah blah blah Bunch of ***** bulls fans on here that watch there bulls videos while jamming to drake-so proud of you

colorz
04-26-2012, 11:30 PM
F*CK THE HEAT

just kidding, i actually want Lebron to win one already so everyone can shut the f*ck up about how they think he sucks even though he's the best player in the nba

TheMan
04-26-2012, 11:31 PM

And when the Heat fall short again, we'll bump these threads and ask, whatever happened to Papaya Pete, EnoughSaid, Hank, etc:lol

EnoughSaid
04-26-2012, 11:33 PM
And when the Heat fall short again, we'll bump these threads and ask, whatever happened to Papaya Pete, EnoughSaid, Hank, etc:lol

If Miami loses, I'll still be here, supporting them. They are my favorite team, and I'm not going to be a bitch and just leave. :no:

LBJDW305
04-26-2012, 11:35 PM

And when the bulls lose to Miami bulls fans will say..."Well they were suppose to win blah blah blah" and forget all there #1 seed hype and all the BS talked about the heat and just burn inside...Again

Tenchi Ryu
04-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Its called being in the Eastern Conference which we are also apart of
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
What kind of shit is that to just not focus on something that directly will effect us later down the line?

Unlike Heat fans who talk shit and never think logically, other team fans know who to look at instead of just acting smug as shit.

LBJDW305
04-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Its called being in the Eastern Conference which we apart of
What kind of shit is that to just not focus on something that directly will effect us later down the line?

Unlike Heat fans who talk shit and never think logically, other team fans know who to look at instead of just acting smug as shit.

The thing is we expect to beat the best teams...Not worried if philly knocks out the bulls or not

Tenchi Ryu
04-26-2012, 11:39 PM
The thing is we expect to beat the best teams...Not worried if philly knocks out the bulls or not
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Flagrant 2
04-26-2012, 11:41 PM
OP wants us to bow down and suck his dick. Why don't you go make a song about how your team already won... OH WAIT. :lol

LBJDW305
04-26-2012, 11:42 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

YOur just admiting to be scared of playing the heat...obviously

Tenchi Ryu
04-26-2012, 11:43 PM
YOur just admiting to be scared of playing the heat...obviously
No, I'm being reminded why Heat trolls have such a bad reputation here....

Heavincent
04-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Same shit as last year with you Heat homers *yawn*

Call me when you guys actually win something.

Flagrant 2
04-26-2012, 11:48 PM

You might be waiting a long time for that phone call.

EnoughSaid
04-26-2012, 11:50 PM

When was the last time the Bulls won anything? Oh yeah, when the freaking GOAT was still playing. Heat won a title 6 years ago. And uhh, make sure to be waiting by your phone in the summer, because I'll make sure to call you when the Heat win the title again. :rockon:

Mr. Jabbar
04-26-2012, 11:53 PM
WTF with the sudden apprearance of OP :biggums:

Heavincent
04-26-2012, 11:54 PM
When was the last time the Bulls won anything? Oh yeah, when the freaking GOAT was still playing. Heat won a title 6 years ago. And uhh, make sure to be waiting by your phone in the summer, because I'll make sure to call you when the Heat win the title again. :rockon:

I'm not a Bulls fan, so I don't know where you're going with this.

Tenchi Ryu
04-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Last time I checked, we're not the ones who promised 6 last year and said it would be easy.

LBJDW305
04-26-2012, 11:59 PM
No, I'm being reminded why Heat trolls have such a bad reputation here....

I'm sorry...I will make sure to make more threads about Philly vs bulls :bowdown:

Tenchi Ryu
04-27-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm sorry...I will make sure to make more threads about Philly vs bulls :bowdown:
All your post this week so far would make like 3 threads of that already.

LBJDW305
04-27-2012, 12:03 AM
All your post this week so far would make like 3 threads of that already.

Since there's soooo many posts about me so worried about the Philly vs bulls....Show me just one...You just proved to be an idiot. :roll:

LakersReign
04-27-2012, 12:05 AM
WTF with the sudden apprearance of OP :biggums:

Yeah that's the same thing I said. Shows up out of the blue, 2 days before the playoffs start, but was M.I.A. ALL SEASON. Lebronytes at their finest:facepalm

Tenchi Ryu
04-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Since there's soooo many posts about me so worried about the Philly vs bulls....Show me just one...You just proved to be an idiot. :roll:
All you do is talk shit

Here is us not being able to handle the Pistons
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7172910&postcount=20
Wizards
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7171915&postcount=33

Playoffs
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7206315&postcount=79

Lebron dick riding
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7206350&postcount=88

Talking shit about the Pacers
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7175797&postcount=96

Talking shit about the Thunder
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7208862&postcount=31

All you Heat trolls DO is worry about other people's shit. Then get all defensive when other teams start to do the same now. And this was an easy ass google search, didn't even have to search the site.

LosBulls
04-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Nah, Just not the same month they sign 2 superstars and an allstar.

TeamLAC
04-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Do you even read some of your own posts? :biggums: :lol

LBJDW305
04-27-2012, 12:20 AM
All you do is talk shit

Here is us not being able to handle the Pistons
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7172910&postcount=20
Wizards
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7171915&postcount=33

Playoffs
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7206315&postcount=79

Lebron dick riding
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7206350&postcount=88

Talking shit about the Pacers
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7175797&postcount=96

Talking shit about the Thunder
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7208862&postcount=31

All you Heat trolls DO is worry about other people's shit. Then get all defensive when other teams start to do the same now. And this was an easy ass google search, didn't even have to search the site.

My god you are an idiot...I said find a post where I'm worried about the bulls vs Philly in the playoffs...not a talking shit regular season post about other irrelevant team...let's see what your next reply is.

LBJDW305
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Lol now I'm getting off this forum for tonight do you got all night to FIND A POST ABOUT ME WORRIED ABOUT THE BULLS PHILLY SERIES...btw you quoted me in a thread you were also worried about the heat vs Knicks dumbo :lol

LosBulls
04-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Lol now I'm getting off this forum for tonight do you got all night to FIND A POST ABOUT ME WORRIED ABOUT THE BULLS PHILLY SERIES...btw you quoted me in a thread you were also worried about the heat vs Knicks dumbo :lol
get off this forum forever...better yet get off your life.

Mr. Jabbar
04-27-2012, 12:27 AM
lol bulls and heat fans fight worse than la and boston fans...younger fanbases perhaps?

Tenchi Ryu
04-27-2012, 12:28 AM
My god you are an idiot...I said find a post where I'm worried about the bulls vs Philly in the playoffs...not a talking shit regular season post about other irrelevant team...let's see what your next reply is.
Nobody gave two shits about what you're worried about, the point was Heat fans have a shitty reputation for smug asses....

But you want your post here you go
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=7206323&postcount=82

The crazy part is the Thread was a simple question, and Heat fans shook up like a bitch and got defensive as hell.

Doranku
04-27-2012, 12:31 AM
I hate the Heat, and there's no amount of hating that will catapult the Bulls > them except LeBron.

If LeBron plays a defensive stalwart and Wade performs at normal finals level (for him), Miami wins in 5. It's a whole another story if LeBron performs, though.

Who could be mad about a Kobe/LeBron shootout? Although (at this point) LeBron would probably win, I'd love to see Kobe put himself out there and his last remaining crown. And he could do it too....

**** the Lockout.

mmsupra
04-27-2012, 12:34 AM
U guys suck can't wait till they fail again

L8kersfan222
04-27-2012, 12:44 AM
A lot of talking but no avy bets
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260991&page=8

Draz
04-27-2012, 12:58 AM
while wade and bron scores 20-30+ nightly bosh will put in 15+ who else? Joel Anthony?

DTreats
04-27-2012, 01:03 AM
while wade and bron scores 20-30+ nightly bosh will put in 15+ who else? Joel Anthony?
player/ppg

lebron/34
wade/28
bosh/24
chalmers/12
miller/10
anthony/8
arroyo/6

All Net
04-27-2012, 02:08 AM

This is not true

Most have Miami winning it all judging by the predictione threads.

G-train
04-27-2012, 02:10 AM

Hasn't really been an issue since big 3 got together.

TheMan
04-27-2012, 10:26 AM
no, just bandwagoners do stuff like that.

CelticBaller
04-27-2012, 10:29 AM
booo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE)

ronniec
04-27-2012, 03:34 PM

Add Pauk and Lebron23 to that list.
All these losers will fly to Miami and have a d1ck riding party with Lebron :cheers: ; and will come out announcing their d1ck loyalty to Lebron and Miami the day after the Heat is out of the playoff.

Alamo
04-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Heat aren't winning shit this year. Lebron will fall short once again.

LBJMVP
04-30-2012, 10:28 PM
i hate the heat :mad:

please come back new york!!!!

please beat those flopping p*ssy bitches...

no pun intended
04-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Flopping fcukers. Knicks deserve better.

nathanjizzle
04-30-2012, 10:46 PM
the bulls are no joke.

LBJDW305
04-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Lol at all the morons expressing how they really feel :mad:

DirkNowitzki41
04-30-2012, 10:48 PM
I always liked the HEAT since Wade's second year, If Mavs lose.. I wish they win.

yeah i know this is a hate heat thread. :lol

Tenchi Ryu
04-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Lol at all the morons expressing how they really feel :mad:
Cause that's what this thread is for?

returnofthemack
05-01-2012, 02:48 PM

lets get one thing strait right off the bat. i ****ing hate lebron james and the miami heat. i cant wait to see them fail.

that being said anyone who says they are not a talented team or that they arent one of the best teams in the league are stupid as pile of shit.

the only people who were saying the knicks would take the heat to 7 or even beat them were knicks fans.

i know the bulls losing rose looks good for you now heat fan but in the long run it will only hurt you. the heat need to be playing their very best ball when they reach the finals to have a GOOD chance of beating whomever comes out of the west.

the do not need to be super rested or rusted. they need to be confident and on fire. having no real compition in the east outside of a ancient boston team isnt a good thing.

i personaly hope the heat continue to lose and if they lose in the finals it will be all the sweeter. but acting like they will win a ring when absolutely nothing is a sure thing in the playoffs is absurd. if they are going to win its going to be hard, its going to be painfull and it will require playing great when it matters most.

this is somthing lebron has proven hes had issues with for a few years now. there is no arguing that. can he do it? sure. will he? i sure as hell hope not.

either way wake up miami fan! its not going to be as easy as you hope or think.:no:

Papaya Petee
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
BUMP :roll:

EnoughSaid
06-22-2012, 04:03 PM

I was right ha? :roll:

Peteballa
06-22-2012, 04:05 PM

http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/c11/miabiboy_14/GIFs%20And%20Funny%20Stuff/ObamaClapping.gif

Hank
06-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Heat will add Camby (great defense and rebounding at the center spot). Bosh will then explode at the PF spot while in his prime, and Lebron improving EVEN MORE down low in the post = NBA has no chance. Pat Riley talked about Camby last year in an interview, and like he talked about Battier, said he always valued him and liked him alot. Riley has his eye on Camby and will convince him to come aboard. Mark that down.

When Camby is on board the Heat will easily 3-peat, and winning a bunch of titles in a row.

WE OWN THE NBA !!!! :pimp:

DYNASTY in MIAMI!!:rockon: HEATLES >>>

suck on that haters ! :roll: :roll: WE DA BESS, suckas !!!

tastystaci
06-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Another "I told you so" bump. Classy :rolleyes:

SpecialQue
06-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I am not a fan of the Miami Heat organization.

That's all I got. Sorry, all my hate's reserved for the Celtics.

jazz873
06-22-2012, 05:58 PM
http://h8.abload.de/img/basketballboshchampagtf0am.gif

CelticBaller
06-22-2012, 06:01 PM
grats to any real heat fan

fvck the bandwagoners tho

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-22-2012, 06:01 PM
You gotta understand, most of these clowns running around these boards aren't real Heat fans like you. Congrats to you and a handful of other Miami Heat fans that been around before the Decision. :cheers:

SpecialQue
06-22-2012, 06:10 PM
http://h8.abload.de/img/basketballboshchampagtf0am.gif :lebronamazed:

:durantunimpressed: