PDA

View Full Version : Lebron with 17 points in the 4th quarter, kills the Knicks, just give him the MVP ffs

pauk
05-03-2012, 09:48 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

GOAT24
05-03-2012, 09:49 PM
its the knicks.....

pauk
05-03-2012, 09:50 PM
:oldlol:

next excuse please.....

Really? Thats the best excuse you can come with this time Lebron haters?

Like if you REALLY would say "Its the knicks, nobody cares" if Lebron played bad and lost the game?

Nice try....

LBJMVP
we get it, you wanna F*ck lebron....

he had a good game, his next step is to see if he can do that in a close game.

Heavincent
Not gonna lie, good performance by Lebron :applause:

lbj23clutch
05-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Can you wait till the finals? All this premature celebration will just backfire until LeBron finally wins one. Championship or bust.

tmacattack33
its the knicks.....

5th best defensive team in the league.

And they were without Amare, who makes their defense worse.

You got another excuse, or do you want to stick with that ridiculous one?

StateOfMind12
:oldlol:

next excuse please.....

Really? Thats the best excuse you can come with this time Lebron haters?
Lebron is the MVP and what he is doing right now won't change anything for good or worse but if you think having a big night against Carmelo Anthony means anything then lol at you.

truhooper
:cheers: :applause: :bowdown:

JGXEN
Best player in the world, no questions about it

6JamesIsKing
like I said best player and most valuable player

#Lebron4MVP

RoseCity07
05-03-2012, 09:52 PM
LeGod take a LeDump on the Knicks LeFace.

Nash
Best thing about it was that he was actually playing like a bum before he exploded in the 4th.

Askmeificare
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

6JamesIsKing

This

and they supposedly have the defensive player of the year on that team.

Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are fun to watch.

pauk

Wasnt that a close game??? :roll:
He came in the 4th quarter and made it a phuckin 17 point lead...

oh the horror
05-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Can you wait till the finals? All this premature celebration will just backfire until LeBron finally wins one. Championship or bust.

No, no, let him go. It's funnier if Lebron DOESNT win one, and then the OP goes missing for several weeks all of a sudden.

Mirko Cro Cop
Best player in the world right now, no doubt.

arifgokcen

Were you watching box score or the game itself.The game was very tight untill lebron came in and scored on a difficult shots to make it double figure lead.

LBJMVP
Wasnt that a close game??? :roll:
He came in the 4th quarter and made it a phuckin 17 point lead...

he scored 8 points really quick and the game was over.

10 point lead the whole quarter... no, that is not a close game. :lol

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Were you watching box score or the game itself.The game was very tight untill lebron came in and scored on a difficult shots to make it double figure lead.

10 point lead for 10 minutes straight is not a close game....
im talking about a game that actually comes down the end.

pauk
05-03-2012, 09:54 PM

Right ofcourse... NOTHING Lebron does in the Playoffs matters.... only what he does in Finals right?? lol at this guy

nice name by the way???? wtf?? a lebron fan ... who hates lebron.... hm...

Velocirap31
05-03-2012, 09:57 PM

This. The game was tight until Lebron came back into the 4th. It was an amazing game for him, people should just admit it and move on.

pauk
05-03-2012, 09:57 PM
he scored 8 points really quick and the game was over.

10 point lead the whole quarter... no, that is not a close game. :lol

So.. wait a minute... you mean that it wasnt clutch or impressive... because he blowed the Knicks out and they couldnt get back and make it a close game because of it??

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/06402767-wtf.gif

tmacattack33
05-03-2012, 09:58 PM
10 point lead for 10 minutes straight is not a close game....
im talking about a game that actually comes down the end.

Lebron is the reason this game wasn't close after the first two minutes of the fourth quarter.

LOL.

U mad?

Bladers
05-03-2012, 09:59 PM

He's being guarded by melo the worst defender at his position.
And also by baron and jr... come on now...:coleman:

asdf1990
05-03-2012, 10:00 PM
LeGod :bowdown: :bowdown: destroying melo when it matters in the playoffs

d21221hk
That was a beast of a 4th quarter performance but with that said, Wade absolutely bailed him out by keeping the heat in it while he sat with 4 dumb fouls early in the third. So both deserve props imo.

Heavincent

No, he's just a rational fan, unlike you. Just because he's not constantly on his dick like you doesn't make him a "hater".

Bigsmoke
05-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Good shit LeBron:applause:

LBJMVP
So.. wait a minute... you mean that it wasnt clutch or impressive... because he blowed the Knicks out and they couldnt get back and make it a close game because of it??

never said that.... i said his next step is to do this in a close game, and by that i mean a game that goes down to the wire.

yeah, effectively ended the game. but a double digit lead the whole quarter isn't a close game. what don't you understand about that.

after lebrons first three makes in the quarter the knicks gave up and it was pretty noticeable.

good job for lebron... his next step is do that in a game that is close at the end.

by that i mean make shots that matter when its coming down to the wire.

because he hasn't done so all season and most importantly, last years finals.

lbj23clutch
Right ofcourse... NOTHING Lebron does in the Playoffs matters.... only what he does in Finals right?? lol at this guy

I don't care if he averages 60 a game through the first 3 rounds. At this point of LeBron's career, championships are the only award that should matter. All the stats, mvps, records, were nice when he was younger, but dude has been in the league for 9 years now. Like I said before, championship or bust.

And it ain't hate, just reality.

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Lebron is the reason this game wasn't close after the first two minutes of the fourth quarter.

LOL.

U mad?

yeah, i'm mad.

i want the knicks to win, am i suppose to be happy?

Oositdwn
05-03-2012, 10:05 PM
niqqa who stole your login details ? :biggums:

Alamo
05-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Jeez Pauk how does Lebrons dick taste? Let the man play basketball

LBJDW305
05-03-2012, 10:07 PM

Looks at username and join date...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Heavincent
05-03-2012, 10:07 PM
niqqa who stole your login details ? :biggums:

I'm not irrational. I have NEVER discredited Lebron for a win. I only bash him when he loses.

Oositdwn
05-03-2012, 10:08 PM

You better listen to your fellow hollywood fan he has a point. You know what happened last year :no:

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't care if he averages 60 a game through the first 3 rounds. At this point of LeBron's career, championships are the only award that should matter. All the stats, mvps, records, were nice when he was younger, but dude has been in the league for 9 years now. Like I said before, championship or bust.

And it ain't hate, just reality.

Championship for him is what MOSTLY matters... but it is also important to GET THERE first and to get there he will have to produce.... its not that easy of a road to get to the Finals.... :rolleyes:

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Looks at username and join date...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i dont understand what your getting at... i said he played great.

a cleveland fan, yes. so i don't like lebron... im a fan of my team, do you expect me to like lebron?

im not a bandwagoner :confusedshrug:

DonDadda59
05-03-2012, 10:11 PM
never said that.... i said his next step is to do this in a close game, and by that i mean a game that goes down to the wire.

yeah, effectively ended the game. but a double digit lead the whole quarter isn't a close game. what don't you understand about that.

after lebrons first three makes in the quarter the knicks gave up and it was pretty noticeable.

good job for lebron... his next step is do that in a game that is close at the end.

by that i mean make shots that matter when its coming down to the wire.

because he hasn't done so all season and most importantly, last years finals.

Man you are talking in circles :oldlol:

The game was close, Lebron came in, did his thing, then it was no longer close. So he did do it in a close game and because of him, it was a blow out. What more do you want? :confusedshrug:

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Championship for him is what MOSTLY matters... but it is also important to GET THERE first and to get there he will have to produce.... its not that easy of a road to get to the Finals.... :rolleyes:

actually the east is wrecked right now.

there only true competition was the bulls, and there practically done.

you really think the pacers, 76ers, hawks, celtics, magic, or bulls are a tough road?

everyone but the celtics are probly getting swept in the first round over in the west.

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Man you are talking in circles :oldlol:

The game was close, Lebron came in, did his thing, then it was no longer close. So he did do it in a close game and because of him, it was a blow out. What more do you want? :confusedshrug:

i said in the post you quoted that i wanted him to do it in a game that was wire to wire...

and by that i mean, hit big shots at the end of the game... i gave him credit for what he did and said that his next step is to do this in the last couple minutes of a close game.

bingo123
05-03-2012, 10:15 PM
What does this game have to do with MVP?

Great 4th quarter by Lebron and a good by Wade and Chalmers, another win for the Heat and thats it. Moving forward...

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:15 PM
a cleveland fan, yes. so i don't like lebron...

Why? Because he became a free-agent and decided to dribble a god damn basketball somewhere else?

A cleveland fan.. exactly, you are not a basketball fan... if you where, you wouldnt be that biased and understand that NBA is about business, what Lebron did was nothing personal and NOTHING wrong.... he sure could have handled it better and he did appologise for it, not like any of you cared... you only cared about your Dictator Dan Gilbert wasting 7 years of Lebrons prime and his goals of a championship and 7 years of YOUR goals aswell....

im a fan of my team, do you expect me to like lebron?

I expect you to be a true basketball fan.... and respect basketball and grow up... grow up and mature away from your childish biasness towards your team and blinded hatred towards a basketball player....

Are you a bandwagoner because you simply DONT hate Lebron??? WTF...

Heavincent
05-03-2012, 10:17 PM
I expect you to be a true basketball fan.... and respect basketball and grow up... grow up and mature away from your childish biasness towards your team and blinded hatred towards a basketball player....

Ironic coming from a kid that desperately tries to discredit Kobe.

PickernRoller
05-03-2012, 10:17 PM
PAUK IS

http://i45.tinypic.com/k0q1ee.jpg

TheNaturalWR
05-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Ironic coming from a kid that desperately tries to discredit Kobe.

Like you don't do that with LeBron and Wade? Hypocrisy at its finest.

lbj23clutch
05-03-2012, 10:20 PM
LeBron played awesome and was clutch as hell last year in the PO through the first 3 rounds, but look what happened in the finals. Would you consider that a success for LeBron? Nobody remembers what he did in those 1st 3 rounds, only what he did in the finals. Unfair? Maybe. But if LeBron wants to be as great as guys like Kobe and Duncan then it's only fair. If LeBron can dominate the finals while being clutch and winning, then all that talk of him being a choker, quiter, front runner, would dissapear just like that.

Just look at Dirk. Dude was considered a choker because of his failures before the 11' finals(losing to an 8th seed while having the best record is one example), but all of a sudden after dominating the finals, all that talk of him being a choker has been long gone and he is now considered one of the premiere clutch players in the league.

dunksby
05-03-2012, 10:21 PM
lol pauk going at it with people under the usernames LBJMVP and LBJ23clutch, I guess after everyone taking a dump on his face he now has no one to bash heads with other than the rest of Lebron fans :roll: :roll: :lol

pauk
PAUK IS

What he did tonight!? Absolutely.... :D

pegasus
What about Wade at the end of 3rd quarter? What about Chalmers with all those 3's?

It was a very good quarter by Lebron. I guess he was due.

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Why? Because he became a free-agent and decided to dribble a god damn basketball somewhere else?

A cleveland fan.. exactly, you are not a basketball fan... if you where, you wouldnt be that biased and understand that NBA is about business, what Lebron did was nothing personal and NOTHING wrong.... he sure could have handled it better and he did appologise for it, not like any of you cared... you only cared about your Dictator Dan Gilbert wasting 7 years of Lebrons prime and his goals of a championship and 7 years of YOUR goals aswell....

if lebron told are management he was planning on leaving i would have cared... but he did his whole charade which is what pissed off cleveland fans.

im not a fan of basketball anymore because i don't like lebron?

wasn't personal? he told the media he never like cleveland since he was young.

wasting lebron's prime? if he would have told management he was staying then we could have signed players. players refused to sign with cleveland because lebron refused to tell them he was staying.

he quit in the boston series, and apparently made a pact with wade and bosh to leave cleveland as early as 2008.

he apoligized after Z put a huge thank you letter in the new paper to cleveland when he left... before that lebron refused to even thank the city.

if you don't understand why cleveland fans dont care for him anymore, then i can't really help you.

pauk
lol pauk going at it with people under the usernames LBJMVP and LBJ23clutch, I guess after everyone taking a dump on his face he now has no one to bash heads with other than the rest of Lebron fans :roll: :roll: :lol

They are Lebron haters... :facepalm Butthurt Cleveland fans who once were Lebron fans that are now stuck with that name/account... as we speak i bet they are on their porch right now and burning a Lebron jersey from their collection

KingBeasley08
Lebron :bowdown:

Kingwillball
LeBron played awesome and was clutch as hell last year in the PO through the first 3 rounds, but look what happened in the finals. Would you consider that a success for LeBron? Nobody remembers what he did in those 1st 3 rounds, only the what he did in the finals. Unfair? Maybe. But if LeBron wants to be as great as guys like Kobe and Duncan then it's only fair. If LeBron can dominate the finals while being clutch and winning, then all that talk of him being a choker, quiter, front runner, would dissapear just like that.

Just look at Dirk. Dude was considered a choker because of his failures before the 11' finals(losing to an 8th seed while having the best record is one example), but all of a sudden after dominating the finals, all that talk of him being a choker has been long gone and he is now considered one of the premiere clutch players in the league.

Cant say I disagree with this post..

Oositdwn
Uggggggghhhh please :facepalm

Extempo
05-03-2012, 10:24 PM
LOL...its the Knicks. Lets see him do this against a REAL team in the Finals. Oh wait, how did that turn out last year?

dunksby
They are Lebron haters... :facepalm Butthurt Cleveland fans who once were Lebron fans that are now stuck with that name/account... as we speak i bet they are on their porch right now and burning a Lebron jersey from their collection
Dude you have half the ISH listed as official LBJ haters, you are paranoid.

LBJMVP

i burned my lebron jersey...

cleveland still gonna win a championship before miami.

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Jesus Christ guys.... just give credit where credit is due... why does a good performance by Lebron have to be an insult to you and force you to come with delusional excuses to discredit him anyways? Thats just messed up... "bla bla bla its only knicks" "bla bla nobody cares" "bla bla bla finals"

SpecialQue
05-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Even I could go HAM on the Knicks, and I'm old and don't know how to play.

Good game by Lebron though. That block that he got a foul on was :bowdown:

TheMan
05-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Seriously, Pauk has a weird obsession with LBJ, it's kind of sad, pathetic and a little scary. Does your whole life revolve around LeBron? Get a life you effing loser. My favorite ball player of all time is Jordan but you don't see me jocking him 24/7 like you do and claiming all kinds of things like saying he would be a great soccer player:facepalm

I really do believe Pauk would suck LeBron's **** if he asked him to, he'd even swallow without thinking twice:facepalm
:banghead:

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Jesus Christ guys.... just give credit where credit is due... why does a good performance by Lebron have to be an insult to you and force you to come with delusional excuses to discredit him anyways? Thats just messed up...

i havent read one post where someone said the didnt give lebron any credit tonight.

Doctor Rivers
05-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Jesus Christ guys.... just give credit where credit is due... why does a good performance by Lebron have to be an insult to you and force you to come with delusional excuses to discredit him anyways? Thats just messed up... "bla bla bla its only knicks" "bla bla nobody cares" "bla bla bla finals"

Let's see him do that against a real team like the Spurs

Scholar
05-03-2012, 10:29 PM
PAUK IS

Quoted for "wtf"-ness.

SpecialQue
05-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Seriously, Pauk has a weird obsession with LBJ, it's kind of sad, pathetic and a little scary. Does your whole life revolve around LeBron? Get a life you effing loser. My favorite ball player of all time is Jordan but you don't see me jocking him 24/7 like you do and claiming all kinds of things like saying he would be a great soccer player:facepalm

I really do believe Pauk would suck LeBron's **** if he asked him to, he'd even swallow without thinking twice:facepalm

:lebronamazed:

*squirt*

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:30 PM

How come? Because i just gave props to Lebron for an excellent performance and you didnt...?

Thanks for the unnecessary immature insults, how old are you? 12? (no pun intended) Maybe when you grow up we can talk more intellectually...

LBJDW305
05-03-2012, 10:31 PM
i dont understand what your getting at... i said he played great.

a cleveland fan, yes. so i don't like lebron... im a fan of my team, do you expect me to like lebron?

Judging by your username I would say you loved him before he left

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:31 PM
i havent read one post where someone said the didnt give lebron any credit tonight.

Go to the Game thread and enjoy....

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Even I could go HAM on the Knicks, and I'm old and don't know how to play.

Good game by Lebron though. That block that he got a foul on was :bowdown:

:cheers:

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Judging by your username I would say you loved him before he left

yah, i liked lebron... he was on my favorite team.

i have a full list of reasons i dislike him now in a thread entitled "why do people hate lebron?" go find it if you like. i listed a good 10+ reasons that occurred after he left cleveland and a couple that occurred during the last couple months of his time in cleveland.

tazb
05-03-2012, 10:35 PM
#lbjmvp

TheMan
05-03-2012, 10:37 PM
How come? Because i just gave props to Lebron for an excellent performance and you didnt...?

Thanks for the unnecessary immature insults, how old are you? 12? Maybe when you grow up we can talk more intellectually...
Find a post where I say LeBron isn't the best player today, I know he is and has a chance at being a top 10 all time if he gets his head out of his ass in the NBA Finals. Your hardcore over the top LBJ dickriding is annoying and you sound like a lovestruck 15 year old bit.ch:mad: :banghead:

6JamesIsKing
05-03-2012, 10:41 PM
#lbjmvp

:applause:

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Find a post where I say LeBron isn't the best player today, I know he is and has a chance at being a top 10 all time if he gets his head out of his ass in the NBA Finals. Your hardcore over the top LBJ dickriding is annoying and you sound like a lovestruck 15 year old bit.ch:mad: :banghead:

I like Lebron obviously, love to talk about him and im very active on this forum...... but im a basketball fan first and foremost, i like all teams and players... only some fans can be annoying... as long as im not biased, stick to facts, dont insult anybody (not even when you insult me for no apparent reason) then i dont really see how i can be such a big horror to specifically you.... but sure, go ahead... i guess... if that makes you sleep better at night...

RazorBaLade
05-03-2012, 10:44 PM
nicely done,i really thought melo would outclutch him this series

LBJMVP
05-03-2012, 10:47 PM
I like Lebron obviously, love to talk about him and im very active on this forum...... but im a basketball fan first and foremost, i like all teams and players... only some fans can be annoying... as long as im not biased, stick to facts, dont insult anybody (not even when you insult me for no apparent reason) then i dont really see how i can be such a big horror to specifically you.... but sure, go ahead... i guess... if that makes you sleep better at night...

thats part of sports... you have a favorite team, your biased towards them. you dislike some players, you dislike some teams. its the fun of sports.

i give credit when credit is due... i still dislike certain teams and players.

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:47 PM
nicely done,i really thought melo would outclutch him this series

I really am surprised Melo has not had a breakout game yet... was looking forward a nice killer matchup back and forth between him and Lebron..

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:48 PM
thats part of sports... you have a favorite team, your biased towards them. you dislike some players, you dislike some teams. its the fun of sports.

i give credit when credit is due... i still dislike certain teams and players.

I understand... but im not like that...

Appreciating, acknowledging all players/teams as a basketball fan first and foremost is much more fun according to me... one day you might experience what i mean...

NumberSix
05-03-2012, 10:48 PM
I disagree. Seriously, I do.

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 10:51 PM
No, no, let him go. It's funnier if Lebron DOESNT win one, and then the OP goes missing for several weeks all of a sudden.

He's acting like they already won the Eastern confernce, but like I've been saying, let them all talk. That was it really is funnier seeing them haul a** when their predictions don't pan out. Or try to flat out act like they never said anything.

Celtics 1825
05-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Typical early celebration by Lebron/Heat fans :lol at least wait until the finals

pauk
05-03-2012, 10:53 PM
He's acting like they already won the Eastern confernce, but like I've been saying, let them all talk. That was it really is funnier seeing them haul a** when their predictions don't pan out. Or try to flat out act like they never said anything.

Typical early celebration by Lebron/Heat fans :lol at least wait until the finals

Ahh... what would a Lebron thread be without a Lebron hater throwing out such delusional statements...

Celtics 1825... there is a difference between celebration and giving credit where credit is due.... he had a good game, i gave him props.. just like i would have done towards any other player or even team that performed well, stop making such a big deal out of it... please..

Deuce Bigalow
05-03-2012, 10:54 PM
17..I heard that number before....

AirTupac
05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
17..I heard that number before....

The number of diqs pauk's mom takes on the hour.

EnoughSaid
05-03-2012, 11:01 PM
It's gonna get weird when LeBron wins the title... people are not going to be able to say anything. Especially if he has an amazing Finals series too. If he plays like shit in the Finals and they still win and he doesn't get the FMVP, that's gonna fuel the haters and keep them going for another year. :(

BlackJoker23
05-03-2012, 11:03 PM
lebrick=overrated trash and wades sidekick

kobe and durant are easily the frontrunners for mvp. if not, its rigged for lebrick

Simple Jack
05-03-2012, 11:04 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 11:05 PM
It's gonna get weird when LeBron wins the title... people are not going to be able to say anything. Especially if he has an amazing Finals series too. If he plays like shit in the Finals and they still win and he doesn't get the FMVP, that's gonna fuel the haters and keep them going for another year. :(

Rinse and repeat the same tired sh*t from last year:sleeping

PJR
05-03-2012, 11:06 PM
D.Wade on LeBron James "Good to have the best player in world come off the bench in the top of the fourth for us"

Wade soften dem nikkas up, LeBron shut the doordown. What a tandem. :bowdown:

Simple Jack
05-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Rinse and repeat the same tired sh*t from last year:sleeping

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7218987&postcount=109

:roll: :roll:

Scoooter
05-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Barkley was talking him up big time just now.

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 11:20 PM

AND.....there goes simpletron, hell bent on totally embarrassing himself....AGAIN like he CLEARLY loves to do:lol

You mad you got called out for being a hypocrite? :roll: @ at the post I quoted being anything BUT relevant. It's not "random" just because it makes you look like an idiot. You said one thing about the Knicks before, and now saying another. Can we nominate this retard for worst poster of all-time?

Reading and reading comprehension are STILL ****ing fundamental.:hammerhead:

I said the same thing myself last year. The Heat had it relatively easy in the playoffs. But when they made it to the Finals, they weren't expecting the Mavs to "play back" and got mollywhopped for it. I see the same thing happening this year. Hopefully they play Boston in the second round and that's where the real playoffs start for them. Then we'll revisit this issue.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261758

That's cuz Lebronytes are acting like the Knicks are nothing and the Heat will sweep them. Just like last year, Lebronytes are acting like the Heat already won the title and the playoffs and Finals are just a formality to make revenue for the NBA. And just like last year, if you know anything about basketball, you should already know nothing is a given. Anybody can happen.http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7218987#post7218987

Please tell me exactly how those 2 quotes contradict each other.:facepalm

(Now to save face, watch carefully as he(simpleton) claims I somehow edited the posts, or some other ridiculous theory, he won't bother to even try and prove since he's going to make it up like he ALWAYS does. Or respond with one of his famous MEANINGLESS rants, as misdirection, or watch as one of his boyfriends pulls a run in since he's way too pathetic to get the job done himself. All to try and cover up the FACT that he was in such a hurry to run in here and have yet another circle jerk session, fantasizing about me with all his boyfriends, he never read the posts to begin with):sleeping

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261758&page=4

simpleton = POINTLESS, delusional, ret**ded, illiterate idiotic, worst poster of all time:applause:

He(simpleton) chose not to answer, since it's CLEAR he totally embarrassed himself. So he hauled a** like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross instead:oldlol:

RUN FORREST(simpleton)....RUN!!!!:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Series is cooked no doubt lebron will get his. Wait till they face some real opposition = passive mode on.

We could of had a great series but refs made a statement game 1, then nyk mental midgets just fell appart.

Simple Jack
05-03-2012, 11:26 PM
AND.....there goes simpletron, hell bent on totally embarrassing himself....AGAIN like he CLEARLY loves to do:lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261758

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7218987#post7218987

(Now to save face, watch carefully as he(simpleton) claims I somehow edited the posts, or some other ridiculous theory, he won't bother to even try and prove since he's going to make it up like he ALWAYS does. Or respond with one of his famous MEANINGLESS rants, as misdirection, or watch as one of his boyfriends pulls a run in since he's way too pathetic to get the job done himself. All to try and cover up the FACT that he was in such a hurry to run in here and have yet another circle jerk session, fantasizing about me with all his boyfriends, he never read the posts to begin with):sleeping

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261758&page=4

simpleton = POINTLESS, delusional, ret**ded, illiterate idiotic, worst poster of all time:applause:

He(simpleton) chose not to answer, since it's CLEAR he totally embarrassed himself. So he hauled a** like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross instead:oldlol:

RUN FORREST(simpleton)....RUN!!!!:roll:

:coleman:

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 11:29 PM
:coleman:

....is really all forrest(simpleton) can think of to say now as he(simpleton) continues to run away. Cuz it's way obvious he(simpleton) CAN'T read:roll:

You mad you got called out for being a hypocrite? :roll: @ at the post I quoted being anything BUT relevant. It's not "random" just because it makes you look like an idiot. You said one thing about the Knicks before, and now saying another. Can we nominate this retard for worst poster of all-time?

I said the same thing myself last year. The Heat had it relatively easy in the playoffs. But when they made it to the Finals, they weren't expecting the Mavs to "play back" and got mollywhopped for it. I see the same thing happening this year. Hopefully they play Boston in the second round and that's where the real playoffs start for them. Then we'll revisit this issue.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261758

That's cuz Lebronytes are acting like the Knicks are nothing and the Heat will sweep them. Just like last year, Lebronytes are acting like the Heat already won the title and the playoffs and Finals are just a formality to make revenue for the NBA. And just like last year, if you know anything about basketball, you should already know nothing is a given. Anybody can happen.http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7218987#post7218987

Simple Jack
05-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Hmm, could it be because you're singing a different tune about the Knicks prior to the series? About how stupid Heat fans are for thinking they would sweep the Knicks? Then acting like the Knicks suck and the playoffs don't start until they face Boston (potentially)?

Just for good measure.

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Just gotta love it how simpleton's mad now cuz he(simpleton) CLEARLY can't read:roll:

Simple Jack
05-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Just gotta love it how simpleton's mad now cuz he(asimpleton) CLEARLY read:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Haha nice deflection. Great response. A++. Will troll again.

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 11:47 PM
simpleton = POINTLESS, delusional, ret**ded, illiterate idiotic, worst trolling poster of all time:applause:

PP34Deuce
05-03-2012, 11:48 PM
We saw this last year, and he still choked in the finals... No heroics will impress people until he does it in the finals...

LakersReign
05-03-2012, 11:50 PM
We saw this last year, and he still choked in the finals... No heroics will impress people until he does it in the finals...

OP is acting like the Heat just won the ECF:rolleyes:

Simple Jack
05-03-2012, 11:51 PM
You're giving your fellow Laker brethren a really bad name. Asking me to repost my explanation, when I just explained it, doesn't make you look like any less of a hypocrite.

LakersReign for troll of the year. Can he make it 2 years in a row? First back to back troll of the year?

bdreason
05-04-2012, 12:03 AM
MVP is a regular season award.

PTB Fan
05-04-2012, 05:04 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Doranku
05-04-2012, 05:26 AM
8 TOs, 40% shooting lol

Sakkreth
05-04-2012, 05:58 AM
He was usually clutch in playoffs just not in the finals, Miami should get to the finals no problem, just wait calmly for it and lets see how he performs.

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Well you people have forgotten the most important point for a regular season MVP, it is for regular season only and playoffs performance does not count.

Lebron23
05-04-2012, 06:27 AM
8 TOs, 40% shooting lol

The Knicks are a good defensive team. LeBron is averaging 28 ppg on 51 FG% againts one of the best defensive teams in the NBA.

Doranku
05-04-2012, 07:22 AM
The Knicks are a good defensive team. LeBron is averaging 28 ppg on 51 FG% againts one of the best defensive teams in the NBA.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You need to watch more games. The Knicks were the 5th best defensive team in the Regular Season.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NYK/2012.html

rodman91
05-04-2012, 08:35 AM
31 pts (11/15) vs Marion. :D

Lebron23
05-04-2012, 08:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4C0NvASSU

LeBron in Game 3.

Duncan21formvp
05-04-2012, 09:16 AM
So they beat a team missing 3 of it's starters.

arifgokcen
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
31 pts (11/15) vs Marion. :D
This thread is about lebron not durant

ronniec
05-04-2012, 02:15 PM

not only weird obsession, Pauk is just Lebron's d1ck slave. He has to ride it everyday.
17 points in one quarter (4th quarter) is good, is very good. So? It is just one game in the FIRST ROUND against a depleted NY team. MVP? Serious? Someone getting 17 points in the 4th quarter is pretty enjoyable to watch, but no need to make it a fvcking big deal and sound like he never disappeared and choked in big games before.
Don't misquote what I said. A good game is a good game, but that's it.

Lebron23
05-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Currently leading the NBA in 4th quarter scoring in the 2012 NBA Playoffs.

coin24
05-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Currently leading the NBA in 4th quarter scoring in the 2012 NBA Playoffs.

Its only 3 games into the first round. Super cool achievement there:banana:

Whats his average for the finals again? Or his avg ppg dropoff in the finals:lol

pauk
05-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Its only 3 games into the first round. Super cool achievement there:banana:

Whats his average for the finals again? Or his avg ppg dropoff in the finals:lol

More existant than Kobrick Chokeryant in Finals....

ballinhun8
05-06-2012, 01:26 PM

5 rings to 0

Go ahead you freaking moron. Come up wih something else. How about your lame, tired excuse of "its a team achievement, it wasn't LeBron fault"

Simple Jack
05-06-2012, 01:59 PM
5 rings to 0

Go ahead you freaking moron. Come up wih something else. How about your lame, tired excuse of "its a team achievement, it wasn't LeBron fault"

I'm not sure 5 rings to 0 is coming up with anything either.

Pathetic that a 17 point performance in a playoffs 4th quarter (2 point game going into the 4th) is being hated on by trolls.

Mr. Jabbar
05-06-2012, 02:07 PM
ah pauk pauk pauk what should i do with you...

Alamo
05-06-2012, 02:08 PM
ah pauk pauk pauk what should i do with you...

I stopped caring about what Pauk says a while ago. He knows nothing about basketball except Lebron stats.

Mr. Jabbar
05-06-2012, 02:09 PM
I stopped caring about what Pauk says a while ago. He knows nothing about basketball except Lebron stats.

The henry abbot of ish :oldlol:

rodman91
05-06-2012, 02:22 PM

I think he said Lebron is much better than Magic ever was recently. 5 rings didn't stop him.

Lebron stans go totally delusional in playoffs every year. I wonder what will happen if he wins a championship this year.

imdaman99
05-06-2012, 02:23 PM
who is dumber, pauk or lebron24?

Heavincent
05-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Pauk, you should probably stop trying to talk about basketball. It's embarrassing.

Heavincent
05-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm not sure 5 rings to 0 is coming up with anything either.

Sure it is. Pauk can come up with all the lame excuses he wants. Kobe has been an unbelievable playoff performer and has gotten it done in the Finals 5 times. Just plain and simple facts. He can deny it all he wants. Doesn't change the facts.

pauk
05-06-2012, 02:59 PM

Nice delusional fantasy there, i am one of the few in this forum who present nothing but facts... not opinions, unlike you.... facts are facts, opinions are just farts in the sky.... especially as retarded as yours...

PickernRoller
05-06-2012, 03:00 PM

Are you a bandwagoner because you simply DONT hate Lebron??? WTF...

So many things wrong in this post.... I almost had a heart attack laughing :lol :lol :lol

blablabla
05-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Nice delusional fantasy there, i am one of the few in this forum who present nothing but facts... not opinions, unlike you.... facts are facts, opinions are just farts in the sky.... especially as retarded as yours...
lebron being better than magic is also just an opinion
pretty retarded one

LakersReign
05-06-2012, 03:02 PM

Please:rolleyes:

So trying to say that Lebron is better than Magic, is facts. Even when NOBODY agrees with you, and all you can support that statement with is your opinion. Or is that simply your opinion, you're TRYING to put over as fact? It's CLEAR you have no idea what the difference between facts and opinions are.:facepalm

pauk
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Sure it is. Pauk can come up with all the lame excuses he wants. Kobe has been an unbelievable playoff performer and has gotten it done in the Finals 5 times. Just plain and simple facts. He can deny it all he wants. Doesn't change the facts.

I know he has... thats not my point... Its you who bash Lebron all the god damn time, i gave you only some things to show you that Kobe has not been perfect either...

You are quick to ignore anything bad that happened to Kobe and even more quicker to bash Lebron soon as he for example even misses 1 gamewinning shot out of 100..........

Thats my point...

pauk
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Please:rolleyes:

So trying to say that Lebron is better than Magic, is facts. Even when NOBODY agrees with you. Or is that your opinion. It's CLEAR you have no clue what those two words mean.:facepalm

Is Lebron a better scorer? No?

Is Lebron a better defender? No?

:confusedshrug:

Magic only had better passing ability..... in which Lebron is not that far of anyways....

Stop overrating Magic so much... he easily had one of the top 4-10 best careers ever..... but as an individual talent, his talent-skill-productions-domination is not more impressive than Oscar, Wilt, Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, Bird, Hakeem, Shaq and many more...

blablabla
05-06-2012, 03:04 PM

is magic a better passer ? no?

is magic a better ball handler ? no?

two can play this game

Alamo
05-06-2012, 03:06 PM
who is dumber, pauk or lebron24?

Lebron23? Pauk is a troll. Lebron23 actually knows about basketball and respects players not named 'Lebron James'

Bandito
05-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Don't be such a homer:lol :lol :lol

Simple Jack

They are both lame excuses.

This thread has become a bunch of trolls hating on a 17 point 4th quarter performance.

LakersReign

Magic was only had better passing ability..... in which Lebron is not that far of anyways....

:roll: ^

That's only YOUR OPINION, it IS NOT facts. Do you even know what the word facts actually means?:hammerhead:

Alamo
05-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Tony Parker scored 16 points in the last 8 minutes of last nights game. And he played the whole game, unlike Lebron who got rest most of the game.

Alamo
05-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Don't be such a homer:lol :lol :lol

Pauk is the biggest dick rider I have ever seen lol you would think Lebron is his daddy from the way he talks about him.

PTB Fan
05-06-2012, 03:10 PM
How come anyone would think that LeBron>Magic at this point?

:facepalm

PickernRoller
05-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Lebron23? Pauk is a troll. Lebron23 actually knows about basketball and respects players not named 'Lebron James'

Were you absent when he got banned??

That kid is borderline retarded(lebron23).....prob 13-17 years old max.

pauk
05-06-2012, 03:15 PM
is magic a better passer ?

Magic was the best passer ever... but Lebron passing ability/court vision is right behind Magic at that SIZE.... unless you can find anybody else who had better Point-Guard skills at that size?

is magic a better ball handler ?
Pretty much the same, but different... Lebron definitely has more moves with the handle... Magic was no AND1 mixtape like that... he was all about ballsecurity/safety....

two can play this game

No we cant in this case... Magic or somebody like Stockton being a better passer than for example Kobe, Jordan, Lebron doesnt cut it... as Lebron/Kobe/Jordan were MUCH better scorers and MUCH better defenders.... overall BETTER players....

I am no huge Kobe fan... but i would take even him over Magic any god damn day....

pauk
05-06-2012, 03:22 PM
:roll: ^

That's only YOUR OPINION, it IS NOT facts. Do you even know what the word facts actually means?:hammerhead:

Its opinions based on FACTS...

Watch the stats and most importantly WATCH THEIR GAMES...... its very easy to see...

Anybody who think Magic was a better scorer and a better defender than Lebron is a retard..... only that would be an empty opinion, based on ZERO facts....

But Lebron being a better defender & scorer than Magic is extremly easy to prove...

Doctor Rivers
05-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Lebrontard23? Pauk is a troll. Lebrontard23 actually knows about basketball and respects players not named 'Lebron James'
lol ok

Doctor Rivers
05-06-2012, 03:23 PM
But Lebron being a better defender & scorer than Magic is extremly easy to prove...

do it then... give us THE FACTS

LakersReign
05-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Its opinions based on FACTS...

Watch the stats and most importantly WATCH THEIR GAMES...... its very easy to see...

Anybody who think Magic was a better scorer and a better defender than Lebron is a retard..... only that would be an empty opinion, based on ZERO facts....

Love it how he tries to talk about watching games, when he CLEARLY never watched Magic play. You OBVIOUSLY have no idea what the difference between facts and opinions are, so stop embarrassing yourself. Anybody who sits there and says Lebron is a better scorer and defender than Magic who actually played against Bird and Jordan, is a ret**d like you.:facepalm

GTFOH!!!!

Simple Jack
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Love it how he tries to talk about watching games, when he CLEARLY never watched Magic play. You OBVIOUSLY have no idea what the difference between facts and opinions are, so stop embarrassing yourself. Anybody who sits there and says Lebron is a better scorer and defender than Magic who actually played against Bird and Jordan, is a ret**d like you.:facepalm

GTFOH!!!!

Magic is > LeBron at this point but do you seriously think Magic was a better defender than LeBron? I'm also assuming you mean scoring as controlling the offense and playmaking as well...not just the actual act of scoring the basketball.

Bandito
05-06-2012, 03:34 PM
I never saw Magic as much of a scorer though, and I would put Lebron over him but not by much though.

Doctor Rivers
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
do it then... give us THE FACTS

where are my FACTS?

LakersReign
05-06-2012, 03:37 PM
How come anyone would think that LeBron>Magic at this point?

:facepalm

Pay no attention to pauk. He's nothing but a delusional Lebron fanboy, who's CLEARLY in love with Lebron. Dude would say ANYTHING to make Lebron look good, and I mean ANYTHING. When Lebron made that pass to Haslem during that game against the Jazz, I think it was. The idiot was the first one on here talking bout "oh...well....Jordan passed to Kerr/Paxson, so what's the big deal"? Keeping in mind there's nothing even remotely similar in those 2 situations. But like I said before his MAIN goal is to jump on here and defend Lebron. Sad:facepalm