PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans, its time we realize...

Mr. Jabbar
05-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Mike Brown is our headcoach, we'll have to fight extra hard to win it all.

I gave Mike the benefit of the doubt at first, he actually made this team play some D after last years debacle. But looking in perspective, this guy is clueless when drawing any offense, and whats more disturbing than that: making the rotations, if there was a +/- stat for coaches for everytime they make an adjustment Mike would be in the minus. We are handicapped from the bench.

/end rant.

Simple Jack
05-05-2012, 01:38 AM

I gave Mike the benefit of the doubt at first, he actually made this team play some D after last years debacle. But looking in perspective, this guy is clueless when drawing any offense, and whats more disturbing than that: making the rotations, if there was a +/- stat for coaches for everytime they make an adjustment Mike would be in the minus. We are handicapped from the bench.

/end rant.

Did you always feel this way about Mike Brown? Like...prior to this year?

TMT
05-05-2012, 01:38 AM
I understand Metta is gone, but what's with the Blake-Sessions combo in crunch time? If it doesn't work in the first round, it sure as hell isn't going to work later in the playoffs.

Mr. Jabbar
05-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Did you always feel this way about Mike Brown? Like...prior to this year?

no, i thought he was an ok coach, never analyzed much of him either other than cleveland was a beast D team and run their offense by lebron doing anything he wanted + spot up shooters who were wide open from brons penetration, thought it was simple and good, now i realize brown isnt capable of more than that.

Simple Jack
05-05-2012, 01:40 AM
Anyone who relegates his duties as a coach and trusts the expertise of John Kuester is a fail in my book.

KDthunderup
05-05-2012, 01:42 AM
So it was Mike Brown who made Kobe brick all those shots?

I<3NBA
05-05-2012, 01:43 AM

/end rant.
i thought Mike Brown was COTY material when he was coaching Lebron?

Jotaro Durant
05-05-2012, 01:48 AM
alway the coach or ref:rolleyes:

DirtySanchez
05-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Lakers bench stinks.....nothing new

t-rex
05-05-2012, 02:39 AM

/end rant.

Mike Brown isn't the problem. The problem is Kobe is no longer in his prime.

Rooster
05-05-2012, 02:51 AM
I understand Metta is gone, but what's with the Blake-Sessions combo in crunch time? If it doesn't work in the first round, it sure as hell isn't going to work later in the playoffs.

I just hate that combo especially of Blake shot is not falling. They both can't play a lick of defense. At least Session can give you something offensively. Hopefully Brown will utilize Barnes in next game.

Scholar
05-05-2012, 02:55 AM
As a Lakers fan, I'm embarrassed of the excuses some of my fellow Lakers fandom members make. Are you serious?

Why does the blame immediately fall on either a coach or a referee? I'm pretty sure the loss occurred because the Nuggets outplayed the Lakers. On top of that, Kobe & Bynum played terribly compared to the first 2 games.

Rooster
05-05-2012, 02:55 AM
Mike Brown isn't the problem. The problem is Kobe is no longer in his prime.

Kobe can still play at high level. But he need to stop taking shots he can take anytime in the game. He knows the Denver wants to run so maybe he need to control the tempo by pounding it inside and get contacts and fouls.

longtime lurker
05-05-2012, 05:12 AM
i thought Mike Brown was COTY material when he was coaching Lebron?

Mike Brown needs to give his coach of the year to Lebron....

dazzer87
05-05-2012, 05:14 AM
So it was Mike Brown who made Kobe brick all those shots?
:cheers:

All Net
05-05-2012, 06:32 AM
People can't point to every loss down to mike... We sucked and Denver had their backs against the wall and won a game I expected them to. They are good for at least one game like that vs most teams.

maybeshewill13
05-05-2012, 08:42 AM
So this is the excuse the Lakers are going to use when they come crumbling down under the mighty Thunder's boot (yes thunder wears a boot)? :rockon:

gengiskhan
05-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Kobe can still play at high level. But he need to stop taking shots he can take anytime in the game. He knows the Denver wants to run so maybe he need to control the tempo by pounding it inside and get contacts and fouls.
Shooting @ 43% isn't called playing @ high level

Kobe needs to play off Bynum n gasol. If not lakers are done

U cannot win with inefficient shotjocker from the perimeter

ImmortalD24
05-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Mike Brown is not the problem. It's always the coaches fault when there's some trepidation. Weak excuse. I don't think Mike Brown has been a detriment at all.. in fact, he's been much much better than most expected.

Op is just a little ******.. Laker fans who whine about Mike Brown constantly make me smh.. Phil Jackson wasn't any better last year or the year before. It's on the players.

Had Phil Jackson stayed with this team, we'd still have Fisher as our starting pg.

Doctor Rivers
05-06-2012, 03:26 PM
that OKC will eliminate you in the second round?

Vienceslav
05-06-2012, 03:52 PM
They

RazorBaLade
05-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Shooting @ 43% isn't called playing @ high level

Kobe needs to play off Bynum n gasol. If not lakers are done

U cannot win with inefficient shotjocker from the perimeter

1 shot a game isnt the difference between high level and bad

Bandito
05-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Had Phil Jackson stayed with this team, we'd still have Fisher as our starting pg.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-z_2nhQwssTE/Te0oX9SIz0I/AAAAAAAAMY4/MeBzafWmT9w/s1600/horror.jpg

Kobe 4 The Win
05-06-2012, 11:23 PM
He's not making any adjustments. It's obvious how Denver is trying to defend us but yet it's the same bullshit over and over again.

amfirst
05-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Kobe did what he did and they won. Pounding it to Bynum and Gasol isn't going to work for the entire game. U can only pass them the ball when they r in the right spots.

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 08:47 PM

/end rant.

Things gone from bad to worse.

I love it.

:lol

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Things gone from bad to worse.

I love it.

Me too.

Just beautiful.:lol

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Where are all the Laker fans now?

Jumped off the bandwagon. Reincarnated as Miami band-wagoners.

:roll:

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
Where are all the Laker fans now?

Jumped off the bandwagon. Reincarnated as Miami band-wagoners.

Nah, they on Durant's jock for now. :roll:

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 08:57 PM
Goran, man, can't keep having conversations with yourself. It's not healthy behavior.

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Do people not realize that Lakers fans are extremely excited right now?

For the better part of 15 years we've been collecting championships, 3 peating & 2 peating along the way.. out of the past 13 finals, we've been a part of 7 of them..

now we have a chance to completely build a new team from the ground up with a possible top 5 pick, a big named free agent and Kobe fuggin Bryant.

I for one am excited as hell to see how the Lakers construct this team in the off season knowing they'll be looking to put together a championship team that can compete for titles for the next 2 years..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gEgJSOwAwEI/TgjaxN5YYkI/AAAAAAAAAxA/OrpyfGE_02I/s640/tu%2Bpac%2Bexcited%2Bgif.gif

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 09:20 PM

You think I'm Goran, joined 08. :lol

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Do people not realize that Lakers fans are extremely excited right now?

For the better part of 15 years we've been collecting championships, 3 peating & 2 peating along the way.. out of the past 13 finals, we've been a part of 7 of them..

now we have a chance to completely build a new team from the ground up with a possible top 5 pick, a big named free agent and Kobe fuggin Bryant.

I for one am excited as hell to see how the Lakers construct this team in the off season knowing they'll be looking to put together a championship team that can compete for titles for the next 2 years..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gEgJSOwAwEI/TgjaxN5YYkI/AAAAAAAAAxA/OrpyfGE_02I/s640/tu%2Bpac%2Bexcited%2Bgif.gif

Lakers have been saved by freak 7 footers over the last decade. This is over all now folks, the demise of a dynasty. These freak 7 footers are all in scarity these days, shitty coach, shitty management. All over.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 09:23 PM
You think I'm Goran, joined 08. :lol
I'm assuming you quoted the wrong person.

Getting sloppy with all these alts Goran, get your shit together man.

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 09:24 PM

Delusional.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:25 PM

You seem so confused.:lol

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 09:26 PM

ether

gts
01-26-2014, 10:27 PM

Goran is clearly an alt created for trolling, just like Sharmer. that makes sense...