PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Heat will Easily Cruise to the 2012 NBA Finals

itsGameTime
05-07-2012, 10:37 PM
It doesn't help that the East just jumped back into a time machine back to the early 2000s with all the injuries. Heat with their 3 franchise-capable players would easily beat any Eastern team they face and cruise all the way to the finals. They don't even have to try.

Let's face it, they have no competition out in the East. Lebron is just too good, like ESPN says, the best basketball player on this planet and you know how much he wants to win a ring to define his legacy when he retires and to become a top 5 player of all time and potentially become better than Michael Jordan as Scottie Pippen says. :lol

Deal with it, the sooner you guys do, the less harder it'll be when Lebron achieves his first championship ring.

DTreats
05-07-2012, 10:39 PM
I wonder how they'll handle the no competition for 3 rounds followed by the Spurs, Lakers or Thunder.

TeamLAC
05-07-2012, 10:39 PM
I wonder how they'll handle the no competition for 3 rounds followed by the Spurs, Lakers or Thunder.
Same.

EnoughSaid
05-07-2012, 10:42 PM
They'll be rested, but hopefully ready to take on what's coming. I actually feel great against the Thunder or Spurs, but not so great against the Lakers...

christian1923
05-07-2012, 10:48 PM
They'll be rested, but hopefully ready to take on what's coming. I actually feel great against the Thunder or Spurs, but not so great against the Lakers...
Kobe and Bynum are gonna east you guys up!!

t-rex
05-07-2012, 10:50 PM
This will be an *asterisk* championship for Lebron.:oldlol:

Kiddlovesnets
Nope, this team is done. They will barely beat the Knicks in game 7 and get crushed by the upset-minded Pacers in game 6.

RaininTwos
I dont get it. Non-Heat fans talk about the heat more than their own fans do. Yes, there have been a lot of injuries in the east. It's unfortunate, but it does happen. Let it go. This is like the third, "my god the heat have a clear path thread" I've seen in the past couple days.

Kingwillball
05-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Nope, this team is done. They will barely beat the Knicks in game 7 and get crushed by the upset-minded Pacers in game 6.

Knicks Series is OVER Weds and they will beat Pacers in 5 or 6 max..

EnoughSaid
05-07-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm just really hoping the Heat take this shit seriously. They need to turn it on and just destroy teams going into the 4th. We don't need close games at all. Thank god we're playing the Pacers next round and not the Howard-Magic team. Don't want some bullshit 3's going in time and time again.

coin24
05-07-2012, 11:24 PM
They'll cruise through the east then hit the iceberg again in the finals..

Titanic cruise:lol

Lakers spurs Okc can all beat the heat!

Kiddlovesnets
05-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Knicks Series is OVER Weds and they will beat Pacers in 5 or 6 max..

Nope here is what will happen:

First Round:
Game 5: New York 89, Miami 68
Game 6: Miami 73, New York 105
Game 7: Miami 104, New York 99(OT)
Result: Heat wins series in 7

Second Round:
Game 1: Indiana 97, Miami 92
Game 2: Miami 106, Indiana 84
Game 3: Indiana 95, Miami 83
Game 4: Indiana 112, Miami 108(OT)
Game 5: Miami 101, Indiana 93
Game 6: Indiana 110, Miami 90
Result: Pacers win series in 6

LWBMIA
05-07-2012, 11:26 PM

Lakers spurs Okc can all beat the heat!

And Heat can beat those three teams...

cteach111
05-07-2012, 11:29 PM

i like the way you think man

Bajanmale
05-08-2012, 12:16 AM

Really? Lakers would be my choice all day long for the one the Heat would have the least trouble beating. If Spurs were the New York Spurs or the LA Spurs people would take notice to how damn good there are. The Lakers won't even beat OKC.

NumberSix
05-08-2012, 12:18 AM
I agree. Wendy's fries are certainly better than McDick's fries.

Deuce Bigalow
05-08-2012, 12:19 AM
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/05/01/1209641374_5946.jpg

bluechox2
05-08-2012, 12:23 AM
heat just patched up their titanic from last season...when will they learn

Jimmy2k8
05-08-2012, 12:28 AM
I agree. Wendy's fries are certainly better than McDick's fries.

I disagree. Mcdonalds fries >>>>>> Wendys fries.

Actually, Mcdonalds >>> Wendys

Mr. Incredible
05-08-2012, 12:28 AM

First Round:

Second Round:
Result: Pacers win series in 6You might be the most delusional poster on this forum. Quit the drugs bro and move out of your Mom's basement.

Mr. Incredible
05-08-2012, 12:29 AM

Lakers spurs Okc can all beat the heat!The Heat could beat the Spurs. Thunder, and Lakers also.

Jimmy2k8
05-08-2012, 12:31 AM
heat just patched up their titanic from last season...when will they learn
:oldlol:
I am hoping that cruise strikes an iceberg so we'll never see Pauk or the Lebron homers for a few months.

LakersReign
05-08-2012, 12:45 AM
It doesn't help that the East just jumped back into a time machine back to the early 2000s with all the injuries. Heat with their 3 franchise-capable players would easily beat any Eastern team they face and cruise all the way to the finals. They don't even have to try.

Let's face it, they have no competition out in the East. Lebron is just too good, like ESPN says, the best basketball player on this planet and you know how much he wants to win a ring to define his legacy when he retires and to become a top 5 player of all time and potentially become better than Michael Jordan as Scottie Pippen says. :lol

Deal with it, the sooner you guys do, the less harder it'll be when Lebron achieves his first championship ring.

You guys said exactly the same thing last year, and what happened? The same ones talking the loudest trash, either hauled a** never to seen or heard from again. Or they're still one here, but under alternate accounts. The fact of the matter is, this hasn't been as easy as the Heat thought it would be. Despite all the hype about this team, last year and this year as well. They're only getting by on the fact that the East isn't as competitive as it used to be. This is exactly why when they lost when they faced the Mavs last year. They weren't mentally prepared for a series, cuz they were already celebrating.

This team doesn't scare anybody cuz all they're doing is taking advantage of the opportunity that the East is weak. It's one thing to flat out beat teams into submission cuz you're that much better than they are. That's way different than beating teams simply cuz they don't have the personnel to compete with you. It's like a bully, beating up on smaller guys cuz he knows they can't beat him. But then getting his a** whopped the minute he gets into a fight with someone who isn't afraid of him. Same applies here. We'll see how "easy" it is if/when they get to the Finals. I'm still not counting out Boston, regardless of what happened last year.

All Net
05-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Really Miami shouldn't lose anymore than 2 games the rest of the way...

Stern
05-08-2012, 01:29 AM
People are really underrating the celtics here. This is the last hurrah for the Big 3 in Boston and they wont go down without a fight.

Fudge
05-08-2012, 01:31 AM
:roll:

LosBulls
05-08-2012, 01:43 AM
I'm just really hoping the Heat take this shit seriously. They need to turn it on and just destroy teams going into the 4th. We don't need close games at all. Thank god we're playing the Pacers next round and not the Howard-Magic team. Don't want some bullshit 3's going in time and time again.
Because that happened in 2009...when LeBron was on the Cleavland Cavaliers..before you join this website.

Lmao, your just exposing yourself more and more, we all know your a bandwaggoner LeBron james dickrider former- LBJ Cavs fan

BallsOut
05-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Really Miami shouldn't lose anymore than 2 games the rest of the way...

:coleman:

LakersReign
05-08-2012, 06:30 AM
Because that happened in 2009...when LeBron was on the Cleavland Cavaliers..before you join this website.

Lmao, your just exposing yourself more and more, we all know your a bandwaggoner LeBron james dickrider former- LBJ Cavs fan

You should've seen him up in here last week, trying to lie like they're all doing now. Talking bout "oh...well...I was always a Heat fan. But I only decided to join an NBA forum on July 2010.":roll:

coin24
05-08-2012, 09:08 AM
:oldlol:
I am hoping that cruise strikes an iceberg so we'll never see Pauk or the Lebron homers for a few months.

:cheers:

If Lebron goes missing in the finals again im pretty sure Pauk will kill himself:banana:
Never seen someone as obsessed with Lebron as that weirdo:facepalm

coin24
05-08-2012, 09:11 AM
You should've seen him up in here last week, trying to lie like they're all doing now. Talking bout "oh...well...I was always a Heat fan. But I only decided to join an NBA forum on July 2010.":roll:

Just like there were thousands of "real cavs fans" on here 2 years ago..

Cavs? Nah.. I meant Heat, Miami fan from WAAAYYYYY back:oldlol: Just a coincidence LeBron plays for them...

nathanjizzle
05-08-2012, 09:15 AM
knicks in 7

TheMan
05-08-2012, 11:24 AM

If Lebron goes missing in the finals again im pretty sure Pauk will kill himself:banana:
Now that my Bulls are done, only reason I'm watching the playoffs are for Heat games because I'm expecting to see a Heat game be interrupted by a crazed man looking for LeBron and later by informed by the media that said crazy man went by the user name Pauk on a basketball forum posting creepy delusional threads about the object of his obssesion.:facepalm

coin24
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Now that my Bulls are done, only reason I'm watching the playoffs are for Heat games because I'm expecting to see a Heat game be interrupted by a crazed man looking for LeBron and later by informed by the media that said crazy man went by the user name Pauk on a basketball forum posting creepy delusional threads about the object of his obssesion.:facepalm

:roll: :roll:

Its kind of scary how he takes any knock against Bronzey so personally:lol

LakersReign
05-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Just like there were thousands of "real cavs fans" on here 2 years ago..

Cavs? Nah.. I meant Heat, Miami fan from WAAAYYYYY back:oldlol: Just a coincidence LeBron plays for them...

There were literally millions of "real Cavs fans" outside of Cleveland that were fans from waaaaaayyyyyyy back, as well. But ask them if they saw Mark Price play, they were like "who?" Then is my personal favorite, "oh well....I've been a fan of Lebron's since he was in high school." Like that somehow negates the fact they jumped the Cavs bandwagon the minute he left Cleveland.:facepalm

rawimpact
05-08-2012, 12:28 PM
:lol

my fav poster

LosBulls
05-08-2012, 02:49 PM

No,
They will come back saying "Third time's a charm!" :roll: :roll:

Kingwillball
05-08-2012, 03:02 PM
knicks in 7

:hammerhead:

Quickening
05-08-2012, 03:04 PM
:roll: :roll:

Its kind of scary how he takes any knock against Bronzey so personally:lol

You guys realise he doesn't care about Lebron... he is just obsessed with getting attention on this forum... best way to do that? Be a Lebron fan boy and slate Kobe.

returnofthemack
05-08-2012, 03:24 PM

whats a less harder? typical stupid miami fan/lebronstan

LakersReign
05-08-2012, 03:30 PM
You guys realise he doesn't care about Lebron... he is just obsessed with getting attention on this forum... best way to do that? Be a Lebron fan boy and slate Kobe.

That's what bwink does and it's way obvious. He thinks he's playing it off by pretending to be a Jordan fan, but the things he says makes it real clear he never saw Jordan play. pauk, actually believes the stupid sh*t he says. Just like that other idiot lebron23, pauk gets all emo, the minute you say something bad about Lebron/ Way too emo, to be playing. It's almost like he has some sick love affair with him. Nobody with an ounce of common sense would act that way over a star athlete.:facepalm

returnofthemack
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
There were literally millions of "real Cavs fans" outside of Cleveland that were fans from waaaaaayyyyyyy back, as well. But ask them if they saw Mark Price play, they were like "who?" Then is my personal favorite, "oh well....I've been a fan of Lebron's since he was in high school." Like that somehow negates the fact they jumped the Cavs bandwagon the minute he left Cleveland.:facepalm

i was a kid when price was in cleveland. i saw the price/daugherty cavs once before they that team was dismantled. it was great. first game i ever went to. daugherty won the game with like 6 seconds left.

cavs fans are still here. its kinda nice that all the bandwagoners are gone. who needs a bunch of lebron ******gers on their side?

all i can say is its surprising how popular the cavs have been since lebron left. people can bash gilbert all they want but i feel hes a big part of why the cavs have remained so popular. attendance isnt that bad for a team with such a bad record the last few years.

quite an accomplishment considering cleveland has always been a football town first.

im cavs fan for life

Quickening
05-08-2012, 03:40 PM
That's what bwink does and it's way obvious. He thinks he's playing it off by pretending to be a Jordan fan, but the things he says makes it real clear he never saw Jordan play. pauk, actually believes the stupid sh*t he says. Just like that other idiot lebron23, pauk gets all emo, the minute you say something bad about Lebron/ Way too emo, to be playing. It's almost like he has some sick love affair with him. Nobody with an ounce of common sense would act that way over a star athlete.:facepalm

Kids have hissy fits, not because they're upset, but because they know it will get them attention, this is why Pauk throws pretend tantrums, massive attention seeker.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Pacers in 6

LakersReign
05-08-2012, 03:55 PM
i was a kid when price was in cleveland. i saw the price/daugherty cavs once before they that team was dismantled. it was great. first game i ever went to. daugherty won the game with like 6 seconds left.

cavs fans are still here. its kinda nice that all the bandwagoners are gone. who needs a bunch of lebron ******gers on their side?

all i can say is its surprising how popular the cavs have been since lebron left. people can bash gilbert all they want but i feel hes a big part of why the cavs have remained so popular. attendance isnt that bad for a team with such a bad record the last few years.

quite an accomplishment considering cleveland has always been a football town first.
im cavs fan for life

Wouldn't ever even think of ever bashing a TRUE Cavs fan. Those are the ones REAL NBA fans respect for staying true even though you had losing season after losing season. I used to like watching Price too, and Daugherty was one of those guys who were good, but chronically injured. The bandwagoners were easy to filter out, even before Lebron left. If you didn't know who Mark Price was, then you weren't a TRUE Cavs fan. Simple as that. I'm a Laker fan and have always been a Laker fan. So it's real sad when a Laker fan knows who Mark Price. But yet a "real" Cavs fan didn't.

TheMan
05-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Really good teams those early 90s Cavs teams led by Lenny Wilkins, if it weren't for MJ and the Bulls, they might've made it to the Finals at least.

returnofthemack
05-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Really good teams those early 90s Cavs teams led by Lenny Wilkins, if it weren't for MJ and the Bulls, they might've made it to the Finals at least.

that damn jordan. we say here that those cavs teams werent the only teams that got c(hampionship) blocked by jordan. im sure its said many other places as well.

thats part of what hurt so much about the whole lebron thing. we were supposed to have that killer insinct type guy this time around. we saw it in that detroit series and assumed we were going to see some championships. then came the boston celtics and the big 3. the rest is history.

im just hoping we dont have to sit through another 5 to 10 years of losing basketball before we see a contender again.

i think passing on jonas v in the draft last year will haunt the cavs for a long time to come. if thompson can live up to his potential it might not hurt that bad. a full off season with the coachs and staff should help. for a guy that people were calling a huge reach and bust before he even played a game i was surprised to see him develop and grow as much as he did this past year.

byron scott is a great coach and if it was up to me he would be allowed to coach the cavs for the next 10 years but it seems like he has some sucess and then for some reason hes gone a few years later.

if the ping pong balls bounce our way we could be back in the playoffs and winning 50 plus games in the next couple years.

i still enjoy watching the playoffs but there is nothing like rooting for your team and watching "your team" chase a ring. sigh i miss it

Celtics 1825
05-08-2012, 04:51 PM

First Round:

Second Round:

Stopped reading after "New York 89, Miami 68". Highly unlikely that they even win that game, let alone blow out the Heat.

WadeBronDonJuan
05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
It's easy really you heat haters to talk trash.

If they lose, you all act like you knew all along.

If they win you'll all say one of these comments:

Asterisk for shortened season.
Rose hurt
Noah hurt
Lebron couldn't Win in Cleveland.

There is literally no risk in you guys talking trash because you all gang up on all the heat fans and talk trash regardless of the outcome or truth.

It's sad you'll never see it.

itsGameTime
05-13-2012, 06:37 PM
I forget to mention that, with the blatant aid by the refs, it'll be even easier for the Heat to cruise all the way to the finals this season. They can make mistakes, while other teams can't afford to make mistakes just because of the FT/foul disparity the Heat, Lebron and Wade will have every game.

Askmeificare
05-13-2012, 07:00 PM
:biggums:
:biggums:

:lol :lol :lol :lol

nathanjizzle
05-13-2012, 07:23 PM
pacers in 6. its pathetic how incomplete the heat are as a team. vs's a complete team like indiana they have little chance. they better hope lebron still takes his steroid injections during half time.

itsGameTime
05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Lebron James can become potentially the best player of all time, even better than Michael Jordan.

KingBeasley08
05-13-2012, 08:52 PM
pacers in 6. its pathetic how incomplete the heat are as a team. vs's a complete team like indiana they have little chance. they better hope lebron still takes his steroid injections during half time.
:wtf: :lol :facepalm

pegasus
05-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Lebron James can become potentially the best player of all time, even better than Michael Jordan.
You should dress up as Scottie Pippen's left ball for Halloween.

Celtics 1825
05-17-2012, 10:22 PM
BUMP :roll:

Tenchi Ryu
05-17-2012, 10:23 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
05-17-2012, 10:24 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

swi7ch
05-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Sucks they lost Bosh otherwise the thread title would hold up.

AirTupac
05-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Easily :lol

bwink23
05-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Don't see the humor.

CelticBaller
05-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Don't see the humor.

they're still in the second round :oldlol:

TheMan
05-20-2012, 06:44 PM
they're still in the second round :oldlol:
and in a dogfight.

while OKC and SAS are spanking some ass

itsGameTime
05-20-2012, 09:16 PM
:sleeping :sleeping

This is just too easy for the Heat. They don't even have to try.

Tenchi Ryu
05-20-2012, 10:02 PM

OP is officially delusional

Celtics 1825
05-20-2012, 10:04 PM
How is it "too easy" when you guys are 2-2 in the series with the Pacers?

itsGameTime
05-23-2012, 12:14 AM
How is it "too easy" when you guys are 2-2 in the series with the Pacers?

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Junk removed

itsGameTime
05-25-2012, 01:51 AM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Heat don't even need Bosh to beat the Pacers.

TMT
05-25-2012, 02:08 AM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Heat don't even need Bosh to beat the Pacers.

Congratulations. You gave up a game to the Knicks and two to the Pacers. The Spurs and Thunder are in the big boy conference and they lost zero and one game respectively. Miami should be dominating consistently not just once every couple games.

TheMan
05-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Congratulations. You gave up a game to the Knicks and two to the Pacers. The Spurs and Thunder are in the big boy conference and they lost zero and one game respectively. Miami should be dominating consistently not just once every couple games.
This
They should be dominating in the weak ass East Conference...problem is that they aren't a great team, they are 2 awesome players mixed in with crap, the role players should be killing with the amount of good looks they get thanks to all the attention those two command from the opposing defense. Instead, you have James and Wade having to put up huge numbers to win.

dunksby
05-25-2012, 11:21 AM

First Round:

Second Round:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Celtics 1825
06-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Rebump :roll: :roll:

Shade8780
06-06-2012, 05:22 PM

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :dancin

Scholar
06-06-2012, 05:23 PM
:roll: So much for cruising to the Finals.

itsGameTime
06-07-2012, 11:10 PM
It's pretty easy. Heat can turn it on whenever they want. Like Lebron said, it's gon be easy. :sleeping

oh the horror
06-07-2012, 11:14 PM
It's pretty easy. Heat can turn it on whenever they want. Like Lebron said, it's gon be easy. :sleeping

:roll: Wow, you guys are embarrassing.

RaininTwos
06-07-2012, 11:22 PM
:roll: Wow, you guys are embarrassing.
He's not a heat fan or lbj stan either btw

itsGameTime
06-07-2012, 11:24 PM
He's not a heat fan or lbj stan either btw

Why not? I'm just a bandwagoner like you. I can become a LBJ stan whenever I want. LeGoat :bowdown:

RaininTwos
06-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Why not? I'm just a bandwagoner like you. I can become a LBJ stan whenever I want. LeGoat :bowdown:
There was a LBJ bandwagon in 01? Cause that's when I first heard of him.

madmax
06-07-2012, 11:45 PM
:cheers: :applause:

itsGameTime
06-07-2012, 11:52 PM
There was a LBJ bandwagon in 01? Cause that's when I first heard of him.

Oh yEa, me 2!! I totALLy heARd of Him like Back in 01z zomg let's become BFFs