05-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Clippers in 3.

leopoldstotch
05-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Spurs in 65 miles per hour.

krazymofo
05-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Spurs in 5
Hahahaha you Spurs fans coming out early to defend the dinosaur team. Clippers in 5 and thats being generous

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Spurs in 6. Going to be one a hell of a series. :cheers:

Matty2Cool
05-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Spurs in bout tree fiddy

jdm_dc_fan
05-08-2012, 02:12 AM
We will see a lot of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNxiWES8G0o
This

DMV2
Series won't happen.

Alamo
You mfers need to be grateful that we get to see such a great match up in the 2nd round

I will be rooting for my Spurs, but more so I will be enjoying the great entertaining basketball being played between these two teams (if clippers make it past grizz)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

BGriffin's Dad
05-08-2012, 02:13 AM
CP3 >>> Parker
Foye/Young << Ginobili
Butler > Leonard
Griffin >> Duncan
DJ = Diaw

prepare your anus, Spurs.

Mr. Jabbar
05-08-2012, 02:14 AM
1st of all, if a team can overcome a 3-1 hole, it just may be the Grizz.

2nd: Spurs are in for an unpleasant surprise if they face the clippers, hopefully their players and coach aren't such overconfident fools as some ppl here.

UtahJazzFan88

Not really, what advantage do the Clippers have over the Spurs? Athleticism? Blake is better than Duncan I guess but not enough. Parker and Paul are about even. The Spurs win any other matchup.

Clippersfan86
How many fish has Aldridge caught?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

RoseCity07
Do the Spurs have a player as bad as Rudy Gay? No, because even if they did Pop would bench him and see that a car bomb blows him up before practice the next morning.

Spurs having nothing to worry about. Tim Duncan vs Griffin. Fundamentals vs flopping.

Tmuston Beltics
05-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Clippers plane crashes on the way to SA

reported for real life threat

and clippers in 4

TMT
CP3 >>> Parker
Foye/Young << Ginobili
Butler > Leonard
Griffin >= Duncan
DJ < Diaw

prepare your anus, Spurs.

Because playoff series are won by < , >, = right? :lol

nba_55
spurs in 7

qrich
Do the Spurs have a player as bad as Rudy Gay? No, because even if they did Pop would bench him and see that a car bomb blows him up before practice the next morning.

Spurs having nothing to worry about. Tim Duncan vs Griffin. Fundamentals vs flopping.

Has Aldridge caught any yet?

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Not really, what advantage do the Clippers have over the Spurs? Athleticism? Blake is better than Duncan I guess but not enough. Parker and Paul are about even. The Spurs win any other matchup.

Spurs are a predominantly below the rim team, the Clippers are the opposite. Why do people keep bringing up individual matchups and predicting the series based solely off that? Y'all do understand it's a team game right?

BGriffin's Dad
05-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Because playoff series are won by < , >, = right? :lol

they're won by heart, and we've shown a helluva lot of it in this round.

i think we're hungrier than this Spurs squad who already have their rings

TeamLAC
Has Aldridge caught any yet?
q please stop dude my sides are hurting... :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

All Net
Wouldn't be be shocked see Clippers in 6 but could also see Spurs winning in 5...

Spurs would be favourites.

StateOfMind12
This....and it wouldn't surprise me if the series went to 7 or if the Clippers took the series in 6.

Clippers matchup well against the Spurs or at least much better than the Grizzlies do this season in my opinion.

DuMa
05-08-2012, 02:18 AM
i hope clips are not looking ahead. 3-1 series lead can easily be lost in a hurry.

but clippers match up well with the spurs except for maybe depth but i am expecting pop to expose the FT shooting more.

TMT
they're won by heart, and we've shown a helluva lot of it in this round

No doubt, mad respect to your team. But there's a lot more that goes into a series than individual matchups.

Experience will play a bigger factor than people think. Coaching as well.

Alamo
People really don't want to give the Clippers credit. But whatever, if it happens it will be a great series. It could go either way.

KDTrey5
let them try to finish griz first retards

Alamo
05-08-2012, 02:19 AM
@All Net is a closet Spurs hater. But it's cool though, I won't tell.

Spurs in 7

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:20 AM

It's no secret, we all know it. :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
No doubt, mad respect to your team. But there's a lot more that goes into a series than individual matchups.

This is why so many Clippers fans including me are worried about the Spurs and it's considered a nightmare matchup. The Spurs cohesiveness, coaching, experience and depth is just a really bad match up for pretty much any team right now, especially an inexperienced team with a terrible coach.

UtahJazzFan88
Spurs are a predominantly below the rim team, the Clippers are the opposite. Why do people keep bringing up individual matchups and predicting the series based solely off that? Y'all do understand it's a team game right?

The playoffs are about match-ups? :confusedshrug: If you're going to go the team game route, the Spurs are going to dominate that too. The Spurs are more fundamentally sound on both sides than the Clippers (aka Popovich >>> VDN). The Clippers barely have an offense, it's a CP3 ISO/PnR the majority of the time (it works but the Spurs are a team that can make necessary adjustments).

The only advantage the Clippers have over the Spurs is athleticism. Plus in the playoffs, the game slows down, more half court basketball, athleticism isn't going to be a big deal.

Like I said, Spurs in 5.

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:25 AM
The playoffs are about match-ups? :confusedshrug: If you're going to go the team game route, the Spurs are going to dominate that too. The Spurs are more fundamentally sound on both sides than the Clippers (aka Popovich >>> VDN).

The only advantage the Clippers have over the Spurs is athleticism. Plus in the playoffs, the game slows down, more half court basketball, athleticism isn't going to be a big deal.

Like I said, Spurs in 5.

The Clippers have the right set of big men to challenge the Spurs. DeAndre, K-Mart, Blake and Reggie Evans: all strong, athletic bigs. Compared to the Spurs who have an undersized front line for the most part. If the Clippers can get stops and turn it into consistent fast break buckets I could see them causing us trouble. Just based solely off that I have them winning 2 games in this series.

BGriffin's Dad
05-08-2012, 02:25 AM

true, those two factors are what worry me the most.. i have a feeling we'll make some rookie playoff mistakes, but i think both teams will put up a fight each game.

UtahJazzFan88
05-08-2012, 02:29 AM
The Clippers have the right set of big men to challenge the Spurs. DeAndre, K-Mart, Blake and Reggie Evans: all strong, athletic bigs. Compared to the Spurs who have an undersized front line for the most part. If the Clippers can get stops and turn it into consistent fast break buckets I could see them causing us trouble. Just based solely off that I have them winning 2 games in this series.

DeAndre has been a non-factor against the Grizzlies, maybe he'll do better against the Spurs but he's been playing like shit for a while now.

Blake and Duncan will be a great match-up, no doubt.

K-Mart and Evans will have to step up.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 02:29 AM
true, those two factors are what worry me the most.. i have a feeling we'll make some rookie playoff mistakes, but i think both teams will put up a fight each game.

I'm thinking this series will be better than people are anticipating. If not, at least it will be entertaining.

I get to watch two of my favorite non Spurs Nick Young and Blake Griffin. :rockon:

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:31 AM
DeAndre has been a non-factor against the Grizzlies, maybe he'll do better against the Spurs but he's been playing like shit for a while now.

Blake and Duncan will be a great match-up, no doubt.

K-Mart and Evans will have to step up.

All the Clips big men will have a huge opportunity to shine as long as Blair and Bonner are in the rotation, which they are. It's really going to come down to which team makes the other play their type of game.

All Net
05-08-2012, 02:32 AM

Spurs in 7

Saying Spurs could well win in 5 makes me a hater? really?

I admire everything Spurs have done this season and have said alot how Pop is by far the best coach in the league. I've said Spurs are clearly one of the 4-5 teams who could well win the title. I just said I don't expect them to. Don't see how that makes me a hater.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 02:34 AM

Don't get defensive, it's too late to hide it. You're a Lakers fan, you don't have to like the Spurs.

yolo

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:34 AM

No. But we just understand your in a position where you are mostly neutral toward most teams. You either like the Spurs or you don't. From your posts I've seen in Spurs threads and so forth, we just come to the conclusion that you'd rather see them lose than win. Not really going out on a limb here or anything.

REACTION
05-08-2012, 02:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/D1lNUl.jpg

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:43 AM
^ :roll:

I was cracking up at all the post game interviews by the Spurs. Captain Jack and Pop were hilarious.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 02:45 AM
I admire everything Spurs have done this season and have said alot how Pop is by far the best coach in the league. I've said Spurs are clearly one of the 4-5 teams who could well win the title. I just said I don't expect them to. Don't see how that makes me a hater.

You may respect the Spurs, but you hate them. You don't have to admit it lol. I can say good things all day about the Lakers, Lebron, whoever, but that doesn't mean I like them.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 02:46 AM

Stern
05-08-2012, 02:49 AM
I thought op was a Bulls fan. When did you hop on to the Spurs bandwagon? :confusedshrug:

All Net
05-08-2012, 02:51 AM
No. But we just understand your in a position where you are mostly neutral toward most teams. You either like the Spurs or you don't. From your posts I've seen in Spurs threads and so forth, we just come to the conclusion that you'd rather see them lose than win. Not really going out on a limb here or anything.

As I've said before there is a big difference in hoping a team loses and being a hater. I obviously try to be as objective as I can when it comes to most teams but yes would be odd if I would be rooting for teams who are my teams rivals in the conference. Spurs have been the Lakers rivals for a long time so I would be lying if I said I didn't have some dislike for them and not in a terrible way either.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 02:52 AM
I thought op was a Bulls fan. When did you hop on to the Spurs bandwagon? :confusedshrug:

1999, I was a Spurs fan when they still played in the Alamodome, even been to several games there before they switched arenas. I've never been a Bulls fan, but Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose are two of my favorite players so I do root for them a lot.

TMT
05-08-2012, 02:57 AM
As I've said before there is a big difference in hoping a team loses and being a hater. I obviously try to be as objective as I can when it comes to most teams but yes would be odd if I would be rooting for teams who are my teams rivals in the conference. Spurs have been the Lakers rivals for a long time so I would be lying if I said I didn't have some dislike for them and not in a terrible way either.

It's a thinner line than you think. But I get where you're coming from.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Interested in the Blake Griffin Tim Duncan match up. Maybe Blake will learn a few things and help brighten up the future of the NBA

Clippersfan86
05-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Interested in the Blake Griffin Tim Duncan match up. Maybe Blake will learn a few things and help brighten up the future of the NBA

I can't wait. I know he looks up to the master Duncan. They got along great during ASW last year and Griffin kept going to him for pointers. They seemed to have a natural chemistry as people.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pvRV77GATxM/TignT0KDY7I/AAAAAAAAAa0/XbXpM0P4d5c/s1600/kenobi%2Bluke.jpg

senelcoolidge
05-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Clippers plane crashes on the way to SA

I wouldn't say that. You probably just jinxed your team. The Clippers would be the underdogs of course. They still could win, but it would not be easy at all. Clippers don't match up well with the Spurs. Now had they played the Thunder than that's a different story. If the Clippers would be able to survive the Spurs somehow, they could beat anyone.

Jotaro Durant
05-08-2012, 04:13 AM
clippers 6 games

blacknapalm
05-08-2012, 04:27 AM
should be interesting. spurs rank 30th in the league defensively in PPP involving the ball handler. cp3 excels there. might see pop throw leonard on cp3 for stretches.

at the same time, spurs have been having their way with a very effective P&R with stellar spot up shooting. they also get out in transition and clippers transition D is suspect.

it might come down to offensive rebounding as neither team is truly that great at it

Clippersfan86
05-08-2012, 04:42 AM
should be interesting. spurs rank 30th in the league defensively in PPP involving the ball handler. cp3 excels there. might see pop throw leonard on cp3 for stretches.

at the same time, spurs have been having their way with a very effective P&R with stellar spot up shooting. they also get out in transition and clippers transition D is suspect.

it might come down to offensive rebounding as neither team is truly that great at it

Clippers were 2nd or 3rd this year in offensive rebound rate. The problem for the Clippers is....they are usually the better offense than teams with their 3rd ranked offense.... but the Spurs are the 1st ranked offense. So even if their D is inconsistent... not many teams have the firepower they do, Spurs do though.

blacknapalm
05-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Clippers were 2nd or 3rd this year in offensive rebound rate. The problem for the Clippers is....they are usually the better offense than teams with their 3rd ranked offense.... but the Spurs are the 1st ranked offense. So even if their D is inconsistent... not many teams have the firepower they do, Spurs do though.

interesting. didn't know they ranked so high in offensive rebounding because it isn't exactly translating in the memphis series :lol

pop's offense is much more nuanced. they utilize a lot more curls, down screens and staggered picks. i'm also really liking their general ball movement so i'm definitely giving them the edge.

as usual, the clippers start and end with cp3. he has to have a huge series and i think offensive rebounding will be a matchup they must win

it won't be a sweep but it won't go seven either. i need to think about it for a couple more days before i decide

Clippersfan86
05-08-2012, 04:55 AM
interesting. didn't know they ranked so high in offensive rebounding because it isn't exactly translating in the memphis series :lol

pop's offense is much more nuanced. they utilize a lot more curls, down screens and staggered picks. i'm also really liking their general ball movement so i'm definitely giving them the edge.

as usual, the clippers start and end with cp3. he has to have a huge series and i think offensive rebounding will be a matchup they must win

it won't be a sweep but it won't go seven either. i need to think about it for a couple more days before i decide

Best case Spurs in 6... worst case Spurs in 5 IMO. No sweep and no 7 game series. Only way Clippers win is if they play at their peak (which they have only played maybe 10 games this year). When they REALLY lock in on D all game and everybody off the bench is hitting their shots. Basically if they play to max potential and Spurs don't... they MAY upset but I give that a 10 percent chance tops.

Kiddlovesnets
05-08-2012, 05:13 AM
Clippers could win if they had Jerry Sloan as their head coach, too bad it is Del Negro and for this reason the Spurs should have little trouble.

vinsane01
05-08-2012, 06:47 AM
No disrespect but I cant believe they are up 3-1 right now. Series isnt over but being so close in those 3 loses might just bring the morale of the grizzlies to an all time low right now. Most fans see the grizz as a tougher matchup against the spurs; but the clippers are proving that they could pose as a bigger threat.

Doctor Rivers
05-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Spurs win this while sleeping

GOBB
05-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Spurs in 6.

alenleomessi
05-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Well 95% of you guys had the Grizzlies over Clippers, so your prediction/opinion doesn't really mean much.

Clips in 6, then lose to OKC in 7. Heat beats OKC in finals in 5

GOBB
05-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Well 95% of you guys had the Grizzlies over Clippers, so your prediction/opinion doesn't really mean much.

Clips in 6, then lose to OKC in 7. Heat beats OKC in finals in 5

What do you work for the census bureau? :roll:

chips93
05-08-2012, 08:58 AM

didnt you say kanter would be ROY?

so i can from this point onward, discount your opinion on rookies?

AirTupac
05-08-2012, 09:54 AM
What do you work for the census bureau? :roll:

He's always wrong about every prediction he makes. I mean for god sakes, CHELSEA beat his precious Barcelona team :oldlol:

Anyways, Spurs should handle them easily. If Lakers met Clippers in the finals, I wouldn't be worried about them as much as I would against the Spurs... if we make it there.

ikoiko
05-08-2012, 09:58 AM
can't wait to see del negro vs popovich:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Nvqzpq9ZfEg/Su5eC5EI7tI/AAAAAAAAEaQ/h3Jg2T-pi68/s400/Monkey+Rikki+and+Stepan+Isaakyan.jpg

alenleomessi
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM
didnt you say kanter would be ROY?

so i can from this point onward, discount your opinion on rookies?
yeah i did, but geez i didnt know they will play him 10 minutes a game
look at his per 36 stats though

and no im pretty right when it comes to projecting rookies future, for example i think i was the only one on this forum who after blake's major injury said that he will have a healthy rookie season and average 20/10 and be an all star....

alenleomessi
05-08-2012, 11:07 AM
He's always wrong about every prediction he makes. I mean for god sakes, CHELSEA beat his precious Barcelona team :oldlol:

Anyways, Spurs should handle them easily. If Lakers met Clippers in the finals, I wouldn't be worried about them as much as I would against the Spurs... if we make it there.
No im not. Show me where im wrong? And almost everyone was expecting Barca to win so you cant blame me for predicting a win for my team...

No Bosnian players in NBA so you decided to dick ride the rapist?

Kiddlovesnets
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM

Lakers have a fair chance against OKC or LA Clippers, but Spurs can easily sweep them.

GOBB
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM

Yeah but he has a bunch of NBA championships so I fail to see the funny :confusedshrug:

Doranku
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Better preview of what we're actually going to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOUyxvp9bI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNxiWES8G0o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAA4mLU0II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgADbmFLCM

AirTupac
05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
No im not. Show me where im wrong? And almost everyone was expecting Barca to win so you cant blame me for predicting a win for my team...

No Bosnian players in NBA so you decided to dick ride the rapist?

Macedonia's best player is an American. He's basically a god in your country, a highschool American scrub ::oldlol:

As the poster said above, you said Kanter will win rookie of the year, shut up :lol

Droid101
05-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Clippers in 6

The Spurs haven't been tested this playoffs. They about to get punched in the mouth by CP3's flopnado.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Game 5 is tomorrow. Let's if the Clippers have what it takes to finish off the Grizz

SCdac
05-08-2012, 11:46 AM
The Spurs faced a prime Chris Paul, David West, and Tyson Chandler before and pulled out alive. Needless to say, I like their chances particularly with Pop coaching. If Duncan's jump shot and midrange game can pull Griffin out of the paint I like the Spurs chances to penetrate often and expose the Clippers defense and help defense.

TMT
05-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Clippers are probably my third favorite team in the West, behind OKC. Do me a favor, Lob City, and send the Grizz packing tomorrow night.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Clippers are probably my third favorite team in the West, behind OKC. Do me a favor, Lob City, and send the Grizz packing tomorrow night.

Please :bowdown:

I'm not scared of Memphis, I just don't like them.

Artillery
05-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Lakers have a fair chance against OKC or LA Clippers, but Spurs can easily sweep them.

Agreed. Lakers get overrated every year - even when they shouldn't be(like this year). The 2012 Lakers are clearly worse than the 2011 group(and they got swept by the freaking Mavs despite HC advantage). OKC sweeps 'em - probably blows 'em out a few games as well.

TMT
05-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Please :bowdown:

I'm not scared of Memphis, I just don't like them.

Maybe them having Gay last year would have been a good thing for us. From the Z-Bo and Marc Gasol I've seen this playoffs, makes me wonder what the hell happened.

Alamo
05-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Maybe them having Gay last year would have been a good thing for us. From the Z-Bo and Marc Gasol I've seen this playoffs, makes me wonder what the hell happened.

Idk what's up with them. Clippers big men aren't even that competitive, I could see Blake Griffin, Reggie Evans, and Kenyon Martin getting in their heads, but physically Gasol and Randolph should be dominating. But I don't mind it, I would prefer to watch Spurs vs Clippers anyway. This match up is much more exciting.

Clippersfan86
05-08-2012, 01:25 PM
One underrated aspect is the CP3 revenge angle. The Spurs are the team that eliminated young CP3 I believe twice. I don't think a legend like him is going to forget that. I also don't think he's going to forget the 2nd game of the season when the Clippers hadn't practiced or figured each other out and Tony Parker blew up on him and Spurs blew Clippers out by 30.

He should have the team ready. All I ask for is please play hard... give 110 percent. Unlike Memphis who will always let you get back into games... if Spurs get up by 20... it grows.

The Macho Man
05-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Grizzlies got this

Nero Tulip
05-08-2012, 02:09 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Nvqzpq9ZfEg/Su5eC5EI7tI/AAAAAAAAEaQ/h3Jg2T-pi68/s400/Monkey+Rikki+and+Stepan+Isaakyan.jpg

:roll:

DMV2
05-11-2012, 11:57 PM
From page 2:

Series won't happen.
:oldlol:

EnoughSaid
05-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Way to ****ing start thinking up ahead when you have a team like the Grizzlies playing.

R.I.P.
05-12-2012, 12:01 AM

Even if it doesn

KDTrey5
05-12-2012, 04:41 AM
let them try to finish griz first retards
:lol

AussieG
05-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Go Grizz.

veilside23
05-12-2012, 11:23 AM
hope that grizzlies win