PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's sick; game-time decision

LABean
05-10-2012, 02:31 PM
:(

28renyoy
05-10-2012, 02:39 PM
damnit..lakers are going to win tonight

either that or kobe is just faking it trying to get his own "flu game" and we'll have a game 7 on saturday :banana:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Killer instinct. :oldlol:

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Playing a playoff game with the stomach flu in Denver would be an absolute nightmare.

Kensta
05-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Flu game version 2 :oldlol:

edit: Probably got food poisoned by eating in Denver

The Macho Man
05-10-2012, 02:46 PM
:cry: Get well soon Kobe Bryant

AMISTILLILL
05-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Wow. This could be absolutely terrible for LA if they come out lackadaisical like they did in game 5.

UtahJazzFan88
05-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Flu-be? :biggums:

AMISTILLILL
05-10-2012, 02:48 PM

Masterfully done, my friend. :oldlol:

HB40TheNextStar
05-10-2012, 02:51 PM
inb4 Kobe drops 38/7/5.

Jimmy2k8
05-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Hello game 7!

Calabis
05-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Trying to get a flu game on his resume

Jimmy2k8
05-10-2012, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes:
I've heard it all;"Kobe trying to get a flu game on his resume."

Nevaeh
05-10-2012, 03:01 PM

Well, he's already missed MVP, Allstar MVP, and Scoring Title this year (at age 33 like 96 MJ) . May as well get something out of the deal.
:oldlol:

chazzy
05-10-2012, 03:02 PM
in after mj stans

Kobe gonna shit all over the Nuggets

28renyoy
05-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Wait...wasn't Jordan's flu game also at age 33? And at a high elevation on the road in the mountain time zone?

Cool Kobe, let's copy Jordan some more

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2012, 03:06 PM
in after mj stans

Kobe gonna shit all over the Nuggets

stay optimistic man. :oldlol:

andgar923
05-10-2012, 03:06 PM
If he plays poorly.... "He was sick"

If he plays great.... "OMG... LORD MAMBA!!!"

Well played Kobe... well played.

And :oldlol: @ people pretending as if Kobe's never pulled some shit to get attention, make an excuse and as if he's never been accused of faking an injury by media or even his own staff.

And :rolleyes: @ Kobe fans pretending as tho he's not trying to imitate MJ's career.

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 03:07 PM

Yeah, nobody else is allowed to get sick and play. Jordan invented that.

Damn Kobe. How dare he get sick!

chazzy
05-10-2012, 03:07 PM
in after more insecure mj stans.

Kobe gonna poop all over that Nugget defense. They will dub it the "poop game"

albas89
05-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Flu-be in full effect tonight...:bowdown: :applause:

Deuce Bigalow
05-10-2012, 03:09 PM
lol jordan jockers. Go talk about Mikey Jordan in an MJ23Forever forum somewhere. And stop talking about Kobe, you don't like him, why post about him all the time? :facepalm

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 03:10 PM

And :oldlol: @ people pretending as if Kobe's never pulled some shit to get attention, make an excuse and as if he's never been accused of faking an injury by media or even his own staff.

And :rolleyes: @ Kobe fans pretending as tho he's not trying to imitate MJ's career.

Yes, because once again, Jordan invented the act of getting sick. Nobody else is allowed to get sick and play.

Do you have a brain? If you do, it's not working very well. Because what you just said is among the most irrational things I've ever read on the internet.

Jimmy2k8
05-10-2012, 03:11 PM
I guess no other player is allowed to have a sick game other than Jordan. Get ****ing real Jordan jockers:oldlol:
Your hero retired nearly a decade ago and is now the owner of the Bobcats. I think its time for you to move on and accept that Jordan has retired. Either that or check yourself into the nearest mental hospital.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2012, 03:11 PM

You know Kobe doesn't want that shit storm heading his way if he plays poorly/loses to Denver tonight. Gotta have an ace in the hole. Well played is right. :applause:

MaxFly
05-10-2012, 03:12 PM

When has he faked an injury and when has anyone on the Lakers staff accused him of such. Gonna have to back that one up.

StateOfMind12
Kobe has been trying to get his own "flu game" for a while now. Kobe's obsession for and with Michael Jordan is just beyond creepy. :oldlol:

Deuce Bigalow
Yes, because once again, Jordan invented the act of getting sick. Nobody else is allowed to get sick and play.

Do you have a brain? If you do, it's not working very well. Because what you just said is among the most irrational things I've ever read on the internet.
They are one of the most dumbest fan bases, the old jordan fans who cant let go of the past.

Deuce Bigalow
05-10-2012, 03:14 PM
You know Kobe doesn't want that shit storm heading his way if he plays poorly/loses to Denver tonight. Gotta have an ace in the hole. Well played is right. :applause:
:facepalm

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 03:15 PM
When has he faked an injury and when has anyone on the Lakers staff accused him of such. Gonna have to back that one up.

Know nothing about anything idiots always say stupid sh*t like that and can NEVER back it up cuz they made it up to begin with. Don't waste your time. Sad:facepalm

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Kobe has been trying to get his own "flu game" for a while now. Kobe's obsession for and with Michael Jordan is just beyond creepy. :oldlol:

Your bipolar disorder is beyond creepy.

Anyway, do you guys seriously believe Kobe is faking this sickness? Anybody that does should not be taken seriously. Just beyond retarded.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 03:18 PM

Anyway, do you guys seriously believe Kobe is faking this sickness? Anybody that does should not be taken seriously. Just beyond retarded.

Remember according to pauk and that's game he was supposedly faking the wrist injury as well. Notice how we're still waiting for them to prove that? Beyond pathetic is what it is.

StateOfMind12
05-10-2012, 03:19 PM

Yup, Kobe wants his own flu game like MJ and he has been trying to do that for a while now. None of the "flu games" that Kobe played in was actually good though so he doesn't have an official flu game in his resume yet.

Plus, if Kobe sucks tonight, his fan boys will just say he had the flu. If Kobe wins tonight then everyone will praise him for having his own flu game and being able to play well with the flu.

It's a win-win situation for Kobe and he has been trying to pull this off for years.

D-Wade316
:lol

Heavincent
Yup, Kobe wants his own flu game like MJ and he has been trying to do that for a while now. None of the "flu games" that Kobe played in was actually good though so he doesn't have an official flu game in his resume yet.

Plus, if Kobe sucks tonight, his fan boys will just say he had the flu. If Kobe wins tonight then everyone will praise him for having his own flu game and being able to play well with the flu.

It's a win-win situation for Kobe and he has been trying to pull this off for years.

Prove it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2012, 03:20 PM

No way this is RG. Color me impressed. :eek: :applause:

chazzy
05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
No way this is RG. Color me impressed. :eek: :applause:
He switches bandwagons every other month. Last year he was on the Laker board begging for rep :oldlol:

andgar923
05-10-2012, 03:23 PM
I can't find the link, but I remember Phil hinted at Kobe faking an injury. He had also criticized him for creating moments to prop up his career. He mentioned how even in high school he'd manipulate the game so he could be the hero or some shit.

There's been journalists that have questioned him, and I believe there was even some teammates (not too sure bout that one tho).

This is the same person that just happens to get injuries before big games, time and time again. He's pulled the 'sick' card and injury card in the past, are you guys that dumb?

Kobe has clearly attempted to manipulate his image. Or are we forgetting the Miami after the game shoot around?

Even AlphaWolf one of Kobe's biggest nut huggers has mentioned that Kobe cares too much about his image.

This is the same guy that in an elimination game, decided to prove a point to Phil and ended up losing the game in the process.

The same person that has tried to imitate/emulate MJ's career that it's creepy. From the way he walked, talked, mannerisms, gestures etc.etc. Maybe some of that stuff was subconscious, but him trying to emulate and surpass MJ's career isn't a secret (only idiots will deny this).

Why is it so hard for some of you to fathom the idea that he's either hyping up a possibly legit mild sickness or even completely fabricating one?

I remember watching a Kings vs Lakers playoff game in which a huge deal was made of an injury. He often made exaggerated faces on misses, and would even mistakenly hold the WRONG wrist. Not the wrist which was supposed to be injured, but the other non injured wrist.:facepalm

DuMa
05-10-2012, 03:24 PM
i actually believe Kobe is sick this time.

JOKE

StateOfMind12
05-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Prove it.
What would you like me to prove? How Kobe copies like Jordan? Do I seriously even need to explain that? :oldlol:

Everyone and their moms know that Kobe is the biggest Jordan wanna be ever and has the most fake persona of all professional athletes.

Kobe fans have made petty excuses for Kobe all the time throughout his career due to some minor injury or deficiency when he has a weak performance.

Kobe is still a top 10 player of all-time and he might still be a top 5 player in the league today but it's very obvious that he tries very hard to be like Jordan.

chazzy
that awkward moment after andgar posts

Heavincent
I can't find the link, but I remember Phil hinted at Kobe faking an injury. He had also criticized him for creating moments to prop up his career. He mentioned how even in high school he'd manipulate the game so he could be the hero or some shit.

There's been journalists that have questioned him, and I believe there was even some teammates (not too sure bout that one tho).

This is the same person that just happens to get injuries before big games, time and time again. He's pulled the 'sick' card and injury card in the past, are you guys that dumb?

Kobe has clearly attempted to manipulate his image. Or are we forgetting the Miami after the game shoot around?

Even AlphaWolf one of Kobe's biggest nut huggers has mentioned that Kobe cares too much about his image.

This is the same guy that in an elimination game, decided to prove a point to Phil and ended up losing the game in the process.

The same person that has tried to imitate/emulate MJ's career that it's creepy. From the way he walked, talked, mannerisms, gestures etc.etc. Maybe some of that stuff was subconscious, but him trying to emulate and surpass MJ's career isn't a secret (only idiots will deny this).

Why is it so hard for some of you to fathom the idea that he's either hyping up a possibly legit mild sickness or even completely fabricating one?

I remember watching a Kings vs Lakers playoff game in which a huge deal was made of an injury. He often made exaggerated faces on misses, and would even mistakenly hold the WRONG wrist. Not the wrist which was supposed to be injured, but the other non injured wrist.:facepalm

No links and no proof. I'm shocked.

Call me when you can actually back up your claims.

Deuce Bigalow
05-10-2012, 03:26 PM

:oldlol: :facepalm

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/367282/80699621.jpg

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 03:26 PM

(yawn):sleeping

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 03:27 PM
What would you like me to prove? How Kobe copies like Jordan? Do I seriously even need to explain that? :oldlol:

Everyone and their moms know that Kobe is the biggest Jordan wanna be ever and has the most fake persona of all professional athletes.

Kobe fans have made petty excuses for Kobe all the time throughout his career due to some minor injury or deficiency when he has a weak performance.

Kobe is still a top 10 player of all-time and he might still be a top 5 player in the league today but it's very obvious that he tries very hard to be like Jordan.

Prove that he's faking this sickness. Go right ahead, humor me.

chazzy
05-10-2012, 03:31 PM
For the MJ conspiracy theorists, why does he always play noticeably worse when he's reportedly sick? He looks more winded and not as explosive. Why would he fake a sickness and play worse along with it if he's trying to have his signature MJ game? :oldlol:

CelticBaller
05-10-2012, 03:32 PM
I smell flu game

illmaticone
05-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Kobe being sick is not going to be a problem, he's going to get his. Bynum has to show up this game for the Lakers to have a shot at putting this series away tonight.

The Macho Man
05-10-2012, 03:37 PM

Yeah:confusedshrug:

It's normal to expect someone being sick to hurt his performance, so if he plays well it will be impressive.

Mr. Jabbar
05-10-2012, 03:40 PM
ouch, game 7 would be epic.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 03:41 PM
This game is on the role players to step up. Kobe being sick should be more motivation to close this thing out to at least get him some time to rest.

Nevaeh
05-10-2012, 03:47 PM
lol jordan jockers. Go talk about Mikey Jordan in an MJ23Forever forum somewhere. And stop talking about Kobe, you don't like him, why post about him all the time? :facepalm

Like you're always posting about Wilt, even though you don't like him either right? Come on, guys were just having fun with the situation. Everyone knows Kobe will be playing. It's just funny how he's always got a back up "injury" or "illness" at the ready, for whatever the outcome of the game is.

EnoughSaid
05-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Huge blow for the Lakers. Could be over by halftime. :facepalm

TOUCH MY BODY
05-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Black Mamba :bowdown:

glidedrxlr22
05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
The evidence shows this is a flu-game wannabe.

Matty2Cool
05-10-2012, 03:55 PM
This isn't like Jordan's flu game at all. Jordan's flu game was in the finals, this is just being sick during teh first round of the playoffs against a crappy nuggets team. :lol

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Hella funny how all these supposed "Jordan supporters" in here, didn't seem to remember that little detail. Just proves that they never saw Jordan play and that they're all nothing but a bunch of pathetic Kobe hatin' Lebronytes, PRETENDING to be Jordan fans:rolleyes:

OOPS!!!!:facepalm

andgar923
05-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Kobe has a history of being a liar and being shady.

He claimed that Magic was his fav player not MJ, even tho all evidence point to the contrary. No big deal right?

But Magic mentioned that Kobe and he never sat down to talk for years. :biggums:

Kobe gets arrested by the Denver police and automatically throws Shaq under the bus. :coleman:

When Stephen A asked him why he didn't contact Shaq he said "I didn't have his number"

:rolleyes: :facepalm :biggums: :coleman:

Big game vs Bron... he's injured all of a sudden.

Loss vs the Heat... he's shooting after the game.

There's other examples which I don't have time to go into.

chazzy
05-10-2012, 04:01 PM
let it all out andgar we're all here for you

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Still waiting for proof that Kobe is faking sick. None of you guys seem to have anything though.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Kobe has a history of being a liar and being shady.

He claimed that Magic was his fav player not MJ, even tho all evidence point to the contrary. No big deal right?

But Magic mentioned that Kobe and he never sat down to talk for years. :biggums:

Kobe gets arrested by the Denver police and automatically throws Shaq under the bus. :coleman:

When Stephen A asked him why he didn't contact Shaq he said "I didn't have his number"

:rolleyes: :facepalm :biggums: :coleman:

Loss vs the Heat... he's shooting after the game.

There's other examples which I don't have time to go into.

(yawns):sleeping

Riley Martin
05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Why does StateOfMind12's avatar constantly switch between popular teams?

blablabla
05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
in after more insecure mj stans.

Kobe gonna poop all over that Nugget defense. They will dub it the "poop game"

andgar923
05-10-2012, 04:11 PM
And what happened to that Kobe scowl anyway?

That non-calculated that he more than likely didn't work on in front of the mirror scowl.

That is until people made fun of it, then it was gone.

Kobe would NEVER do something for theatrics... naw.... that scowl was all based on natural instinct.

obonpaxis
05-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Kobe will go 23/67 tonight and break 50 points. It's a statement game.

chazzy
05-10-2012, 04:12 PM
And what happened to that Kobe scowl anyway?

That non-calculated that he more than likely didn't work on in front of the mirror scowl.

That is until people made fun of it, then it was gone.

Kobe would NEVER do something for theatrics... naw.... that scowl was all based on natural instinct.
He did it a month ago

the even bigger black guy
05-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Anyone here had gastroenteritis before? I got it from bad sushi in Peru once. I didn't sleep for 2 days with the worst stomach pains of my life. I had to go to the hospital and get a morphine injection.

This isn't stomach flu. It's magnitudes worse.

sbw19
05-10-2012, 04:15 PM

Yeah like Bron's elbow never acted up in big playoff games. Sides what's wrong with a little extra sauce to make things interesting? :bowdown:

http://www.abload.de/img/pp_reedc3j3p.gif

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:16 PM

Funny how Lebrn has faked 7 injuries this season alone and you said nothing abut it.

Kobe gets injured always backed up with video evidence.

Haters: "He's obviously faking it"

Wade gets injured and never has video evidence.

Same Haters: "OMG Wade sit out a few games and let it heal"

LOL I can't imagine the wiring in your brain andgar. Your lack of intelligence is baffling :oldlol:

andgar923
05-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Still waiting for proof that Kobe is faking sick. None of you guys seem to have anything though.

Seriously... how the f*ck is that even provable?

And for all we know, it may not even be a Kobe ploy to make an excuse, but a tactic used to lower the Nuggets' expectations so the Lakers can catch them slipping.

Which would be a good tactic.

or like somebody mentioned.... maybe the rest of the squad gets inspired and they pick up their game. That would be a smart move on either Kobe or the staff.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 04:20 PM

And for all we know, it may not even be a Kobe ploy to make an excuse, but a tactic used to lower the Nuggets' expectations so the Lakers can catch them slipping.

or like somebody mentioned.... maybe the rest of the squad gets inspired and they pick up their game. That would be a smart move on either Kobe or the staff.

If you can't prove it then simply stfu. Is that whole concept a bit too complicated for you?:facepalm

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Like you're always posting about Wilt, even though you don't like him either right? Come on, guys were just having fun with the situation. Everyone knows Kobe will be playing. It's just funny how he's always got a back up "injury" or "illness" at the ready, for whatever the outcome of the game is.

Nev. :cheers:

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:23 PM
If you can't prove it then simply stfu. Is that whole concept a little too complicated for you?:facepalm

he's a conspiracy theorist remember? He's used to spewing BS without having to prove it.

"Ehh the government planted bombs in the towers"

prove it?!

"uhmmm... they did!"

Ofcourse. :oldlol:

Calabis
05-10-2012, 04:25 PM
They are one of the most dumbest fan bases, the old jordan fans who cant let go of the past.

Key words "one of the most".....too bad you are part of "the most dumbest fan base":lol

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 04:27 PM
he's a conspiracy theorist remember? He's used to spewing BS without having to prove it.

"Ehh the government planted bombs in the towers"

prove it?!

"uhmmm... they did!"

Ofcourse. :oldlol:

It's real funny watching them spew their hot garbage. Then, when asked for proof, stumble around for something to say. Then try to use misdirection, hoping you forget about it. Hilarious:lol

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Key words "one of the most".....too bad you are part of "the most dumbest fan base":lol

You of all people.
You are the epitomy of them all.
You take the cake.

Calabis
05-10-2012, 04:28 PM

:applause:

Yup, they will be comparing "Flu Games" if he plays well....otherwise it will be dismissed

StateOfMind12
05-10-2012, 04:29 PM
You of all people.
You take the cake.
You are an anime fan. Why are people suppose to take your opinion on basketball seriously again? :oldlol:

Calabis
05-10-2012, 04:29 PM
You of all people.
You take the cake.

Dude, you're are the troll of ISH, yet you're trying to act u like the Lakers....lol, surprised you got off Kobe's nuts long enough to post

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:30 PM

Yup, they will be comparing "Flu Games" if he plays well....otherwise it will be dismissed

Get over it. Jordan is history.
He's irrelevant. An After-thought.

Nevaeh
05-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Nev. :cheers:

What up Legend. You know Kobe did his thing last game (efficiency aside). We were just having fun, and some guys took it personal. In 16 years, Kobe's played sick plenty of times, where it wasn't mentioned in the media. Just like we all go to work sick and just "gut it out" without even telling anybody.

:cheers:

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:31 PM
You are an anime fan. Why are people suppose to take your opinion on basketball seriously again? :oldlol:

LOL coming from a guy that grass hops from one nut-sack to another.

Nevaeh
05-10-2012, 04:32 PM

Bladers

(I always wanted to do that , LOL)

chazzy

or he could be sick

andgar923
We all know that it'll be nearly impossible to prove Kobe is faking an injury, sickness or acting to make it appear worse.

But you people can't deny the motives and his history which show why we believe he's very capable of exaggerating or faking an injury/sickness.

kobe is a calculated person, even some of you have stated so.

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:33 PM
or he could be sick

Impossible.

Calabis
05-10-2012, 04:33 PM
i actually believe Kobe is sick this time.

JOKE

i'm sure he is sick, its just comical how mad these huggers get

chazzy
05-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Why would he miss shootaround to calculate a fake injury tactic in the first round of the playoffs against the Nuggets? This isn't some huge legacy building opportunity

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Why would he miss shootaround to calculate a fake injury tactic in the first round of the playoffs against the Nuggets? This isn't some huge legacy building opportunity

Stop it.
Stop talking sense.

Chandler was obviously faking the stomach flu for game one aswell.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
We all know that it'll be nearly impossible to prove Kobe is faking an injury, sickness or acting to make it appear worse.

But you people can't deny the motives and his history which show why we believe he's very capable of exaggerating or faking an injury/sickness.

So...PP MUST be faking the MCL in jury too...then...right?:facepalm

Calabis
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM

Hoprefully your hero will be as irrelevant as MJ when he retires....mfer you probably got MJ's on right now lol

andgar923
05-10-2012, 04:42 PM
:rolleyes: the hypocrisy that is "kobe stan"

In this very thread they defend Kobe for possibly faking an injury but they turn around and point the finger at other players.

Where's your proof that they are faking their injuries?:rolleyes:

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:43 PM
So...PP MUST be faking the MCL in jury too...then...right?:facepalm

You think?

Calabis
05-10-2012, 04:43 PM

Cause his ass is old and tired, plus he's saving all that ammo for tonight:oldlol:

Bladers
05-10-2012, 04:44 PM

In this very thread they defend Kobe for possibly faking an injury but they turn around and point the finger at other players.

They must be right? since you said so. Chandler must have faked that flu. Just because you said so.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 04:44 PM

The absolute hypocrisy of this clown:facepalm

He hauls a** when asked to prove his insinuations that Kobe fakes injuries, then turns right around and demands proof, without giving any himself to back up his insinuations to begin with:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 04:47 PM
What up Legend. You know Kobe did his thing last game (efficiency aside). We were just having fun, and some guys took it personal. In 16 years, Kobe's played sick plenty of times, where it wasn't mentioned in the media. Just like we all go to work sick and just "gut it out" without even telling anybody.

Yeah, Kobe in this year's playoffs > last year's playoffs, he's done his job much better... and yes, I just wish his efficiency would become better, but we'll see.

I actually think Kobe will do great tonight. I don't think no illness will get in the way. He's not played well on the road this year, but I see another 40 point game from Kobe... got always keep my expectations high from the league's superstar players.

pauk
05-10-2012, 04:50 PM
http://images.wikia.com/horrormovies/images/8/8a/The_Saw_Puppet.jpg

"Kobe... you seemed to love throwing bricks at the rim almost every night of your career, since you lack compassion for the rim, the teammates and the viewers who watch the horrible event all the time... i put you in this situation where you are forced to take a certain amount of bricks at your stomache, if you survive.. you are free..."

Big#50
05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah, nobody else is allowed to get sick and play. Jordan invented that.

Damn Kobe. How dare he get sick!
Seriously. This ****ing MJ stans are pathetic. I doubt 99% of them were in ****ing grade school while MJ was playing. They can't be grown men. No grown man worships someone like that.
I excuse Kobe Stans because most are teens who never even know what a ***** smells like. But MJ fans are weird.

Calabis
05-10-2012, 05:01 PM

"Kobe... you seemed to love throwing bricks at the rim almost every night of your career, since you lack compassion for the rim, the teammates and the viewers who watch the horrible event all the time... i put you in this situation where you are forced to take a certain amount of bricks at your stomache, if you survive.. you are free..."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2012, 05:02 PM

lmao, pauk may be a troll, but atleast he's funny. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 05:04 PM

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-NN982_Bryant_G_20110418105224.jpg

:kobe: "Challenge accepted"

Heavincent
05-10-2012, 05:17 PM

Exactly. If there's zero proof for your laughable conspiracy theories, just don't say anything.

Deuce Bigalow
05-10-2012, 05:20 PM
* one of the dumbest. that is you included...Thinking the jordan era was "tougher" than today lol.

Lebron and Wilt fans are in the discussion for #1 place. jordanjockers are close though.

Calabis
05-10-2012, 05:21 PM

Barkley: "He wasn't hurt. He might have tweaked his ankle a little bit, but listen—he didn't go to the doctor because he knew it wasn't bad. No guy makes the plays he makes if he's all on his death bed and they read his last rights. Give me a break.”

Ernie Johnson: "So those crutches were for show when he left the arena the other night?"

Barkley: “Yeah, just like the night he went out and shot for another hour after they lost to Miami. Of course. He loves the drama. That guy can't make plays like that with a bad ankle. Stop it y'all!"

Reference Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson once said that a credible source told him that Kobe would toy with high school games to make them more competitive. He would allow his team to fall behind so that he could rally them to victory

I don't think he fakes anything, I just thing the media makes it far worse than it appears and he loves soaking it up

Droid101
05-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Did andgar trip over his iPhone and hit his head?

Calabis
05-10-2012, 05:25 PM
* one of the dumbest. that is you included...Thinking the jordan era was "tougher" than today lol.

Kobe and Black Mamba fans are in the discussion for #1 place. Laker fans are close though.

Deuce Bigalow
05-10-2012, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=Calabis][B]Barkley: "He wasn't hurt. He might have tweaked his ankle a little bit, but listen

Calabis
05-10-2012, 05:34 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Screen-shot-2011-03-13-at-7.59.06-AM.png

definitely faked it..

He didn't say he faked it, he said there is no way it was as bad as people were making it out to be

Can't walk on it, but can run and jump off of it (http://www.sportsviews.com/video/7699/nba_playoffs_Kobe_Bryant_Dunks_on_Emeka_Okafor_Lak ers_vs_Hornets_Game_5_april_26_2011):rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fItJwaWKfXY

lands with all his weight on that destroyed ankle

SunsCaptain
05-10-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Screen-shot-2011-03-13-at-7.59.06-AM.png

definitely faked it..

This picture is from 2011-03-13? So u used a rly old picture to make it seem like the injury that they were talking about....the video below is what they were refering to....and yes he faked it and over exagerated it.

Isnt what you were quoting they were talking about Kobe faking his injury in the playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXkFxlzlkZ4

This makes me laugh every time i see it.

SDtotheBay
05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Suns fans are the most pathetic fans in NBA with their open hate for Kobe. Every single one. It's quite hilarious actually.

Calabis
05-10-2012, 05:52 PM
This picture is from 2011-03-13? So u used a rly old picture to make it seem like the injury that they were talking about....the video below is what they were refering to....and yes he faked it and over exagerated it.

Isnt what you were quoting they were talking about Kobe faking his injury in the playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXkFxlzlkZ4

This makes me laugh every time i see it.

Yeah, I don't know why he brought Dallas

All Net
05-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Kobe Is expected to play

Good news...

Deuce Bigalow
05-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I don't know why he brought Dallas
Wasn't that the injury he was talking about? I think it was.

JellyBean
05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
The Black Mamba taking my advice and sitting this one out. I don't blame him if he doesn't play tonight. All of the critics crying about him taking too many shots or not getting Bynum the more, now will get their wish. Shut it down Kobe. Shut it down. Let Bynum lead the Lakers, if he can.

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Kobe Is expected to play

Good news...

I didn't think he would sit out.

Upgrayedd
05-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Lakers will destroy tonight.

Edit: He's going to play? Never mind.

LABean
05-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Lakers will destroy tonight.

Edit: He's going to play? Never mind.
:coleman:

Haters are strong. :facepalm

OldSchoolBBall
05-10-2012, 06:20 PM

This.

Calabis
05-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Wasn't that the injury he was talking about? I think it was.

No, he was talking about the Hornets

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/04/kobe-bryant-leaves-arena-on-crutches-lakers/1

mountainmamba
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Calabis

He didn't say he faked it, he said there is no way it was as bad as people were making it out to be

Can't walk on it, but can run and jump off of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fItJwaWKfXY

lands with all his weight on that destroyed ankle
Obviously you've never played sports. Most injuries, especially ankle tweaks arent bad until after you stop playing. Yea they hurt but if you keep it in constant motion it is bearable and almost goes unnoticed at times. Give it about 20 min and it becomes 10x worse. Give it overnight and its useless.

upside24
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
The Black Mamba taking my advice and sitting this one out. I don't blame him if he doesn't play tonight. All of the critics crying about him taking too many shots or not getting Bynum the more, now will get their wish. Shut it down Kobe. Shut it down. Let Bynum lead the Lakers, if he can.
That's a lose lose for Kobe though. If he doesn't play his heart and toughness are questioned (MJ flu game will come up). If they win because of of Bynum some people will say the Lakers are better without Kobe and if they lose Kobe will be ripped for not playing. Obviously I hope he plays and plays well.

mountainmamba
05-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Zero chance of him not playing.

longtime lurker
05-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Is it bad that I can't tell whether that Angar poster is being serious or just fvcking with Laker fans?

Mr. Incredible
05-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Zero chance of him not playing.
This

Calabis
05-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Obviously you've never played sports. Most injuries, especially ankle tweaks arent bad until after you stop playing. Yea they hurt but if you keep it in constant motion it is bearable and almost goes unnoticed at times. Give it about 20 min and it becomes 10x worse. Give it overnight and its useless.

Obviously you're a moron, he hurt it in Game 4, last time I checked they didn't play straight through into Game 5 the same day

And I suffered two injuries playing ball worse than anything you've probably ever done.

SyRyanYang
05-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Know nothing about anything idiots always say stupid sh*t like that and can NEVER back it up cuz they made it up to begin with. Don't waste your time. Sad:facepalm
Stop watching Naruto kiddo

Extempo
05-10-2012, 06:29 PM
He. will. play. And the Lakers will win in a blowout.

andgar923
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM
The absolute hypocrisy of this clown:lol

He hauls a** when asked to prove his insinuations that Kobe fakes injuries, then turns right around and demands proof, without giving any himself to back up his insinuations to begin with:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you not know how to read?

Seems to be consistent with you, or is English not your first language (my bad if it aint).

Nowhere did I "demand" proof of Kobe fans proving their accusations. I simply pointed out the hypocrisy.

I hauled ass? I'm still here aren't' I?

As for insinuations of Kobe's alleged fake injuries:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/680101-nba-playoffs-2011-did-lakers-kobe-bryant-fake-his-ankle-injury

In that article there's also a mention of one of Phil's comments that I alluded too. Still can't find the others insinuation tho, I'm sure somebody'll find it.

If some of you do some actual quick searches, you'd see players make the same claims.

SwayDizzle
05-10-2012, 07:04 PM
KOBE BEAAAAANNNN. OH NO HE DIDNT hahaha

PTB Fan
05-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Nuggets are in trouble. He plays better when he's injured or something..

TheBigVeto
05-10-2012, 07:09 PM
LOL this guy is desparate to be like Jordan.
He's faking it, being true to the team he plays for, the Fakers.

talkingconch
05-10-2012, 07:14 PM
LOL this guy is desparate to be like Jordan.
He's faking it, being true to the team he plays for, the Fakers.
http://lakernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Screen-shot-2010-11-25-at-4.14.29-PM.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img541/3541/6h0p78.jpg
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/fz/wm/bs/youmad-.jpg

Myth
05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
True Laker fans must be worried. The Kobe stans however seem excited that Kobe has a chance to recreate a famous Jordan game.

Euroleague
05-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Kobe trying to get his own fake "I have the flu on the road game"....

RazorBaLade
05-10-2012, 07:18 PM
I hope kobe has a good game, this flu game will make up for everything. If he can play good while sick on the road against nuggets in the first round then he will finally be better than jordan. His legacy rides on this game. Go kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most important game of his life!!!!!

DMAVS41
05-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Although I do think Kobe plays into his so called "injuries" quite a bit, its mainly just the media.

He's either sick or he isn't. Last year in the NBA finals Dirk was sick but nobody knew about it until the game started.

talkingconch
05-10-2012, 07:22 PM
I hope kobe has a good game, this flu game will make up for everything. If he can play good while sick on the road against nuggets in the first round then he will finally be better than jordan. His legacy rides on this game. Go kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most important game of his life!!!!!
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/dramatic%20look/grand/dog-animal-dramatic-look-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-681.gif

longtime lurker
05-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Nuggets are in trouble. He plays better when he's injured or something..

Correction he plays better when he's faking an injury

pauk
05-10-2012, 07:26 PM
lmao, pauk may be a troll, but atleast he's funny. :oldlol:

i couldnt help it... have a weird imagination :D

on a more serious note, hope Kobe gets well and can play tonight...

maybeshewill13
05-10-2012, 07:51 PM

maybeshewill13
05-10-2012, 07:52 PM

Hey uh.. buddy.. your troll is showing.. :biggums:

Bladers
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Although I do think Kobe plays into his so called "injuries" quite a bit, its mainly just the media.

He's either sick or he isn't. Last year in the NBA finals Dirk was sick but nobody knew about it until the game started.

really dmavs? really?

How do you explain this? (Wade and Lebron mocking Dirk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

20Four
05-10-2012, 08:08 PM
LMAO at all you *******s who think kobe is "faking" his illness...I swear...people here are ****ing stupid sometimes it amazes me.....dumb$hits all over this board

maybeshewill13
05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
really dmavs? really?

Pretty certain that was before the next game if I remember correctly..

Bladers
05-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Pretty certain that was before the next game if I remember correctly..

No. Injuries and Sickeness always come out before the game starts.
This is no different. It was all over the news. Just like the chandler flu.

Gino, i like how you are trying to spin this.
And can you stick to your other alt account (dmavs).
Why have so many?

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-10-2012, 08:18 PM

He just wants to win. If that's imitating MJ, so be it. I hope every superstar that ever plays for LA imitates MJ.

BTW who does this idiot root for so I can better understand his hate for Kobe?

Grinder
05-10-2012, 08:20 PM
really dmavs? really?

That was the next game you ****ing idiot. :lol

maybeshewill13
05-10-2012, 08:21 PM
No. Injuries and Sickeness always come out before the game starts.
This is no different. It was all over the news. Just like the chandler flu.

Gino, i like how you are trying to spin this.
And can you stick to your other alt account (dmavs).
Why have so many?

Umm I never said anything about that.. just that the video you linked trying to prove your case was from before the NEXT game. Which is true.

You're an idiot.

Doranku
05-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Don't you guys know? Kobe is actually immune to any injury or illness. Obviously, he's faking this to the media just to be like Jordan!

F*cking morons on this forum.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-10-2012, 08:28 PM
That was the next game you ****ing idiot. :lol
Stay classy. Seriously, this site never changes.

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 08:37 PM

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6331688&postcount=80

Does that help ?

:confusedshrug:

Calabis
05-10-2012, 08:37 PM
LMAO at all you *******s who think kobe is "faking" his illness...I swear...people here are ****ing stupid sometimes it amazes me.....dumb$hits all over this board

Pretty sure he's not faking...., but i'm pretty sure, he was playing even if he was spitting up a lung....media acting like he was going to not play..... is comical

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Pretty sure he's not faking...., but i'm pretty sure, he was playing even if he was spitting up a lung....media acting like he was going to not play..... is comical

Which is why sports media should be taken less seriously, these days.

nba_55
05-10-2012, 08:44 PM
fakebe at it once again?

andgar923
05-10-2012, 08:52 PM
He just wants to win. If that's imitating MJ, so be it. I hope every superstar that ever plays for LA imitates MJ.

Actually I've defended Kobe over the years for not just trying to emulate MJ, but for trying to be better than him.

Something I wish more athletes in general tried to aim for. Go ahead and do a search and I've gone heads up against MJ fans on this. Kobe trying to be better than MJ is a GOOD THING. One of my issues is 'how' he tries to go about it. It also appears to be comical in how he denies it.

What I did, was show examples of Kobe's character and history which show a pattern of Kobe trying to be like Mike. Examples of him trying to put on a persona or act to prop up his legacy. Don't hate me for what he is and what he's done. Don't get mad at me for posting links that show some being suspicious of his actions or questioning the severity of his illnesses/injuries.

As I mentioned... I can't 'prove' without a shadow of a doubt that Kobe is faking an illness or injury. We can however go on suspicion based on his previous actions. If he didn't have a history of being suspicious, then we wouldn't be assuming shit. I also don't disagree that Kobe does get hurt and has played in pain.

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Just heard he threw up on the team bus.

CelticBaller
05-10-2012, 09:04 PM
threw up on the bus

LakersReign
Actually I've defended Kobe over the years for not just trying to emulate MJ, but for trying to be better than him.

Something I wish more athletes in general tried to aim for. Go ahead and do a search and I've gone heads up against MJ fans on this. Kobe trying to be better than MJ is a GOOD THING. One of my issues is 'how' he tries to go about it. It also appears to be comical in how he denies it.

What I did, was show examples of Kobe's character and history which show a pattern of Kobe trying to be like Mike. Examples of him trying to put on a persona or act to prop up his legacy. Don't hate me for what he is and what he's done. Don't get mad at me for posting links that show some being suspicious of his actions or questioning the severity of his illnesses/injuries.

As I mentioned... I can't 'prove' without a shadow of a doubt that Kobe is faking an illness or injury. We can however go on suspicion based on his previous actions. If he didn't have a history of being suspicious, then we wouldn't be assuming shit. I also don't disagree that Kobe does get hurt and has played in pain.

Continue posting your conspiracy theories without ANY REAL PROOF trying to gain support all you want to. The fact is, nobody is just going to take your word for it unless they're just as ret**ded or more ret**ded than you. Simple as that. Put up or just simply shut up.

He's faking, but I can't prove anything, but I believe he is. Hilarious

Craptors
For all you *******s who think he's faking it, go check the toilet on the Lakers team bus

andgar923
05-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Continue posting your conspiracy theories without ANY REAL PROOF trying to gain support all you want to. The fact is, nobody is just going to take your word for it unless they're just as ret**ded or more ret**ded than you. Simple as that. Put up or just simply shut up.

I posted some of the links that some of you requested (I admit I can't find another).

You dumb f*ck, how will I prove Kobe is faking it without an actual doctor's report? we all know this.

But yet... it doesn't stop you f@gs from always questioning and mocking other players.

chazzy
05-10-2012, 09:08 PM
For all you *******s who think he's faking it, go check the toilet on the Lakers team bus
Self induced I bet. Oh Kobe! We know you so well by now.

macpierce
05-10-2012, 09:08 PM
kobe needs to stop eating mexican food, this moron

andgar923
05-10-2012, 09:10 PM
so I was wrong

:hammerhead:

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I posted some of the links that some of you requested (I admit I can't find another).

You dumb f*ck, how will I prove Kobe is faking it without an actual doctor's report? we all know this.

But yet... it doesn't stop you f@gs from always questioning and mocking other players.

So...you're STILL running your mouth about him SUPPOSEDLY faking cuz you have nothing better to do then....huh? Either that or you're continuing to post, desperately hoping to convince other people to believe you. Even though you have no proof and admit to having no proof?:facepalm

Hilarious:roll:

Thechosen1
05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
what if he throws up on the court?

LA_Showtime
05-10-2012, 09:14 PM
I've called out Kobe plenty of times for playing up injuries or acting a fool, but he literally has no reason for doing that tonight. This game isn't going to add or take away from his legacy. Stop looking for something that's not there.

Rekindled
05-10-2012, 09:14 PM

he must have been watching the sixers-bulls game

longtime lurker
05-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Next Kobe is going to fake having AIDS so he can look tougher than Magic

andgar923
what if he throws up on the court?

Obviously.

http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/public/wtsQc4JW2_t4VeEtGla8GJzoUPRT5egqao-F97WIx1Q0xPsp-n-vXew220RcODNKhZMPuK3lED5bNDXLKAGqSIoy5W0G2KqtKxeBQ NE8IIqXbKLJmk9RrRnehMg2GGF-IBG2qRj_adBVEUqj1ZhbQDg4Dlo7kWlbFJ3eFIsP2L-jdIyiKNSPirQGPS15ZwwOVCWjUqimmoEJ8s9A8Q

Fudge

:roll: :facepalm

Killbot
05-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Did Ernie just say Kobe got sick when he got on the bus? Really? If this is true, Bryant is lying about his flu.

Legends66NBA7
05-10-2012, 09:18 PM
so I was wrong

:hammerhead:

It happens. :D

he must have been watching the sixers-bulls game

Hey, inefficient shooting. Getting a taste of his own medicine.

RoseCity07
05-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I was just about to post about how Kobe has set up a win win situation. If they lose it's because he's sick. If he wins he is some kind of god that overcame this illness through sheer will. He must hate that Gatorade commercial. He wants his flu game.

Looks like everyone is doing one big I see what he did there.

Fudge
05-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Did Ernie just say Kobe got sick when he got on the bus? Really? If this is true, Bryant is lying about his flu.
He threw up on the bus is what he said.

Killbot
05-10-2012, 09:22 PM

My bad. Tried to surf on ISH while the stream was on.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I've called out Kobe plenty of times for playing up injuries or acting a fool, but he literally has no reason for doing that tonight. This game isn't going to add or take away from his legacy. Stop looking for something that's not there.

Let them spout their OBVIOUS bullsh*t conspiracy theories all they want. Nobody with an ounce of common sense believes them anyway.

DTreats
05-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Not only did he throw up on the bus, Kobe also has terrible diarrhea right now per the janitorial crew at pepsi centers twitter:

Ricardo Rodriguez‏ @Pepsicenterjanitorial

****in Kobe is a dirty leave bathroom very smell and not flush

CelticBaller
05-10-2012, 09:25 PM
^

andgar923
05-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Let them spout their OBVIOUS bullsh*t conspiracy theories all they want. Nobody with an ounce of common sense believes them anyway.

I guess we're not the only conspiracy theorists:

Carmelo Anthony on Kobe Bryant's injured wrist, knee, leg, finger: "Kobe be lying. Kobe ain't hurt. I know him." (http://twitter.com/#!/gregbeacham/status/152652031532871680)

[QUOTE][URL="http://www.bareknucks.com/bashing-kobe-excerpts-from-

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 09:34 PM

Proves nothing cu nowhere in that is there ANY official medical records stating that no injury took place.:facepalm

Keep fishing, desperately looking for ANYTHING to back up your ridiculous theories cuz you will never have any real proof. Other than your hater belief that he's supposedly faking injuries:sleeping

Fudge
05-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Not only did he throw up on the bus, Kobe also has terrible diarrhea right now per the janitorial crew at pepsi centers twitter:

Ricardo Rodriguez‏ @Pepsicenterjanitorial

****in Kobe is a dirty leave bathroom very smell and not flush
Good wan? :confusedshrug:

RazorBaLade
05-10-2012, 09:39 PM
KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Kobe didn't throw up on the team bus to the arena, according to Lakers spokesman John Black said.

blacknapalm
05-10-2012, 09:40 PM
KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Kobe didn't throw up on the team bus to the arena, according to Lakers spokesman John Black said.

VomitGate

CelticBaller
05-10-2012, 09:41 PM
KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing

RazorBaLade
05-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol wtf

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Bathroom humor abounding reminds me of time in Denver when Kobe couldn't produce for postgame drug test. Whole team had to wait and wait ...

MaxFly
05-10-2012, 09:42 PM

I think the problem is that you haven't pointed to any specific history or incidents to back up this hypothesis. Your assertion has been that it's very possible that he is faking a sickness or injury today because he's overly concerned about his image and that he's had a history of faking sickness and/or injuries. We've asked you to back that up, but you've only been able to supply "well, I seem to remember some time ago (can't find the link, and I don't remember who said it) when he was accused of..." statements.

It seems that you've come to a conclusion and you're looking for evidence to back it up. If unchecked, the next time he's sick or injured, you'll be sure to say something like... "ugh, remember during the 2012 playoffs against Denver when he claimed to be sick... he does this all the time, and people have called him out on it pretty often" without any evidence to the contrary.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 09:46 PM
I think the problem is that you haven't pointed to any specific history or incidents to back up this hypothesis. Your assertion has been that it's very possible that he is faking a sickness or injury today because he's overly concerned about his image and that he's had a history of faking sickness and/or injuries. We've asked you to back that up, but you've only been able to supply "well, I seem to remember some time ago (can't find the link, and I don't remember who said it) when he was accused of..." statements.

It seems that you've come to a conclusion and you're looking for evidence to back it up. If unchecked, the next time he's sick or injured, you'll be sure to say something like... "ugh, remember during the 2012 playoffs against Denver when he claimed to be sick... he does this all the time, and people have called him out on it pretty often" without any evidence to the contrary.

He can't and won't find anything to back it up cuz he's going purely off his Kobe hate. Let him keep grasping at straws, oblivious to how stupid he insists on making himself look.

Flamboyant
05-10-2012, 09:50 PM

You were faking it. :oldlol:

Calabis
05-10-2012, 10:08 PM

Mfer shot til he vomitted, damn....."Mama there goes that man!!!!"

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-10-2012, 10:10 PM
So...you're STILL running your mouth about him SUPPOSEDLY faking cuz you have nothing better to do then....huh? Either that or you're continuing to post, desperately hoping to convince other people to believe you. Even though you have no proof and admit to having no proof?:facepalm

Hilarious:roll:
He's been debating it for the past 2 hours. :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
05-10-2012, 10:13 PM

I know there's no point talking to a brick wall, but 'Melo was clearly joking when he said that.

Anyway, does it really matter if Kobe is faking? He is not going to benefit either way. The fact anyone thinks he'd pull this out of his ass to add to his legacy is crazy and needs to realize his resume speaks for itself. He's got 5 rings, scoring titles, MVP's, etc... he doesn't have to make up shit.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 10:17 PM
I know there's no point talking to a brick wall, but 'Melo was clearly joking when he said that.

Anyway, does it really matter if Kobe is faking? He is not going to benefit either way. The fact anyone thinks he'd pull this out of his ass to add to his legacy is crazy and needs to realize his resume speaks for itself. He's got 5 rings, scoring titles, MVP's, etc... he doesn't have to make up shit.

They don't know enough about the game to give the guy the credit he deserves. If it's not he's supposedly faking injuries, it's the whole thing in Denver. if it's not that, then it's how he supposedly ran Shaq out of LA, and on and on and on. It's always something...ANYTHING now to give Kobe credit. Pathetic.

He's been debating it for the past 2 hours. :oldlol:

And after all that, he still can't convince anybody to buy into his ridiculous theory. But yet still refuses to shut up, even after admitting he has no real proof. That dude is CLEARLY an idiot.

Noob Saibot
05-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Kobe...bruh...save that sick game for the finals dawg. its only the first round!

NuggetsFan
05-10-2012, 10:32 PM
The fact anyone thinks he'd pull this out of his ass to add to his legacy is crazy and needs to realize his resume speaks for itself. He's got 5 rings, scoring titles, MVP's, etc... he doesn't have to make up shit.

I don't think he's faking it. Actually think it's the media's fault for playing up his injuries because when you think about it their the one's who shove it down your throat, not Kobe.

However really disagree with your paragraph. I think what makes Kobe so great is the fact that none of that shit will ever be enough. It's quite obvious dude wants to be the GOAT, more so than any sport I've seen. Reason why I don't hate him anymore, dude is going to be 38 years old and still gunning for the scoring title. You already know tonight at some point in the game he's going after the "big moment" and will continue to do so even if has 10 rings.

Guess I don't really disagree but pretty childish to assume he'd fake sick as an adult to get hype but at the same time I'm pretty sure Kobe would take 40 shots if it helped him bolster that resume. Which is awesome IMO.

Killbot
05-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Kobe could technically fake the flu, but diarrhea is not a joke.

andgar923
05-10-2012, 11:11 PM

But I did list a few incidents. I could have mentioned others but I don't remember them too well (just vaguely).

I did backup parts of my posts by posting links.

I posted examples that showed Kobe does have motive/intention and history of doing shit to elevate his stature.

Next thing some posters here are gonna tell me is that I'm making up the entire Suns 4th quarter debacle.

LakersReign
05-10-2012, 11:20 PM
"buh....buh....buh....buh....Kobe's faking....I just know he is...even though I can't prove it and admit to not being able to prove it....You'll just have to take my word for it cuz he's supposedly done it before....why won't people believe me.":roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Eat Like A Bosh
05-10-2012, 11:34 PM
I guess the people in Denver poisoned Kobe's food.

andgar923
05-10-2012, 11:37 PM
:roll:
"buh....buh....buh....buh....Kobe's faking....I just know he is...even though I can't prove it and admit to not being able to prove it....You'll just have to take my word for it cuz he's supposedly done it before....why won't people believe me.":roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
fair enough.

Psileas
05-10-2012, 11:46 PM

Oh, noez...19 points already for Kobe. He has to be faking it, that Jordan wannabe.
BTW, where are the videos of him vomiting or having diarrhea to prove he's sick?

Also, for those who didn't know it, Jordan was himself copying Magic who played with the flu during the 1988 Finals, while Magic was copying Bird who played against the Hawks with bronchial pneumonia. And Isiah, being the asshole he'd always been, tried to steal the glory from Magic by pulling a Willis Reed and faking an injury during the very same Finals.

gilalizard
05-10-2012, 11:55 PM
MJ's flu game was in the finals.

If Kobe is incredibly obsessed with copying MJ, and he is faking it, why would he fake it in a less important game? If he's so obsessed with copying MJ, he would fake it in the finals to be as much like MJ as he could.

Hell, why wouldn't he have faked in game 7 against the Celtics? He would of surpassed MJ there in pure drama, plus have the built-in excuse if they lost you dumbasses claim he wants.

Retards.

305Baller
05-11-2012, 12:01 AM
hahah ... faking it.

you guys crack me up

TheBigVeto
05-11-2012, 03:30 AM
LOL dude tried so hard to fake it.
But lost.
Unlike Jordan.

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Sick kobe plays with more heart than rest of the team healthy combined. /thread.

LakersReign
05-11-2012, 03:46 AM
:roll:
fair enough.

You do realize that you(andgar) just made fun of yourself for being so stupid....right?

OOPS!!!!:facepalm

AMISTILLILL
05-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Wow. This could be absolutely terrible for LA if they come out lackadaisical like they did in game 5.