PDA

View Full Version : lets be real about Jordans " flu game"

The Iron Fist
05-10-2012, 09:53 PM
He was hungover from partying and gambling all night.

CelticBaller
05-10-2012, 09:55 PM
he still played it...and won the game....and the finals

thelucifer69
05-10-2012, 09:56 PM

and still lead Bulls to the win how great he is :bowdown:

HB40TheNextStar
05-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Drunk Jordan>The rest of the NBA

The Iron Fist
05-10-2012, 10:00 PM
he still played it...and won the game....and the finals
I agree. Great performance, but let's not pretend he was I'll with the flu.

The Iron Fist
05-10-2012, 10:00 PM
and still lead Bulls to the win how great he is :bowdown:
Pippen carried him, literally.

Matty2Cool
05-10-2012, 10:01 PM
that just makes the game even more epic

Calabis
05-10-2012, 10:04 PM

Ok "Drunk game" instead of "Flu Game"....guess we know Kobe's next move:roll:

ballinhun8
05-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Gambling and partying.........in Utah?

jbryan1984
05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Kobe's gonna do it tonight.

thelucifer69
05-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Pippen carried him, literally.

Check stats watch game mate you don't know what you talk about

KingBeasley08
05-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Wow, I respect Jordan even more now :bowdown:

OldSchoolBBall
05-10-2012, 10:12 PM

Dude was clearly and visibly ill, not drunk. Get a life. :oldlol:

KDthunderup
05-10-2012, 10:15 PM
:biggums: proof?

nnn123
05-10-2012, 10:16 PM
There are 2 possibilities here

1. Jordan was really sick

2. Jordan was exaggerating how sick he was

Lol at "jordan was hungover." No one gets that f*cked up after a hangover, it goes away after drinking some water for crying out loud

AngelEyes
05-10-2012, 10:18 PM

Why wasn't he sick and what proof do you have other wise... idiotic thread.

Da_Realist
05-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Phil Jackson in on the ruse, too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX33tc3rCqg

LA_Showtime
05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Respect his drive and determination to finish the game... don't respect his overacting and "I just climbed Mount Everest" bullshit afterwards.

blacknapalm
05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
i've had some mean hangovers and i don't think my body temp went above 101 and requiring IV

NuggetsFan
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Lol at "jordan was hungover." No one gets that f*cked up after a hangover, it goes away after drinking some water for crying out loud

I can't speak about anybody else but I do if I go all out. If I'm drinking all night till 7-9 in the morning and than wake up at 2-3 I'm completely dead and useless.

I kinda figured everybody gets in pretty rough shape when you giver. Maybe It's just my body but a few drinks of water doesn't make that shit go away for me unless I only had like 8-9 beers and went to bed at 1-2.

NuggetsFan
05-10-2012, 10:24 PM
i've had some mean hangovers and i don't think my body temp went above 101 and requiring IV

Yeah that kinda rules out just being hungover. IV shit is like Alcohol poisoning.

LA_Showtime
05-10-2012, 10:26 PM
There are 2 possibilities here

1. Jordan was really sick

2. Jordan was exaggerating how sick he was

Well this guy has clearly never had a hangover. Wow.

AngelEyes
05-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I can't speak about anybody else but I do if I go all out. If I'm drinking all night till 7-9 in the morning and than wake up at 2-3 I'm completely dead and useless.

I kinda figured everybody gets in pretty rough shape when you giver. Maybe It's just my body but a few drinks of water doesn't make that shit go away for me unless I only had like 8-9 beers and went to bed at 1-2.

You're not a world class athlete, there's no reason not to believe he wasn't just sick, unless you dislike him and want to discredit him. His temperature was very high, he was throwing up, he had to use an IV, he was clearly exhausted throughout the game, he was playing in Utah (not exactly Las Vegas or Atlantic City).

Da_Realist
05-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Out of all the people who's ever player, MJ would have the LEAST reason to make it all up. Sorry if that game burns your asses :oldlol:

Dude was called the greatest player while he was still playing. What did he have to prove at that point in his career?

Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen and various other people in the organization have all talked about that game more than MJ himself. MJ answered questions about it after the game (DAMN IT I DIDN'T SAVE THE POSTGAME SHOW!!!) but I haven't heard him say anything about it since. But I've heard Pippen and PJ talk about it repeatedly. Steve Kerr, too.

Da_Realist
05-10-2012, 10:30 PM
I think this is a troll thread so I'm out.

Nevaeh
05-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Respect his drive and determination to finish the game... don't respect his overacting and "I just climbed Mount Everest" bullshit afterwards.

Dude, Kobe was doing the same bullsh!t during the game that Fisher beat the Spurs with his "0.4 second shot" in 2004. (No good sleep for Kobe, traveling back and forth to Denver, blah blah blah)
:lol:

MJ never had a history of playing up ailments like your Boy does, and you know that.

AngelEyes
05-10-2012, 10:31 PM
If Jordan was out partying and gambling all night it would have been reported. He's Michael Jordan at the height of his fame playing in the NBA finals and playing it in a city that was absolutely crazy about basketball. It's silly and idiotic to suggest that Jordan was anything but sick. Not everything is a lie or conspiracy theory.

cteach111
05-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Out of all the people who's ever player, MJ would have the LEAST reason to make it all up. Sorry if that game burns your asses :oldlol:

Dude was called the greatest player while he was still playing. What did he have to prove at that point in his career?

Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen and various other people in the organization have all talked about that game more than MJ himself. MJ answered questions about it after the game (DAMN IT I DIDN'T SAVE THE POSTGAME SHOW!!!) but I haven't heard him say anything about it since. But I've heard Pippen and PJ talk about it repeatedly. Steve Kerr, too.

I think MJ overexaggerated one part. Did he really need Scottie to carry him to the bench? He really needed a shoulder to lean on?

Cmon son. He exaggerated that part.

AngelEyes
05-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Dude, Kobe was doing the same bullsh!t during the game that Fisher beat the Spurs with his "0.4 second shot" in 2004. (No good sleep for Kobe, traveling back and forth to Denver, blah blah blah)
:lol:

MJ never had a history of playing up ailments like your Boy does, and you know that.

Exactly, so he's now suddenly going to do this during a critical game of the NBA finals in 1997? Doesn't make sense.

NuggetsFan
05-10-2012, 10:34 PM
You're not a world class athlete, there's no reason not to believe he wasn't just sick, unless you dislike him and want to discredit him. His temperature was very high, he was throwing up, he had to use an IV, he was clearly exhausted throughout the game, he was playing in Utah (not exactly Las Vegas or Atlantic City).

Oh I never said Jordan was faking, don't think he was. All I was trying to get across is a night filled with tons of booze and partying can lead to a pretty intense hangover that can only be cured by the hair of the dog. For me atleast.

If I consumed a f*ck load of booze and stayed up all night drinking till 9 am than I'd probably look worse than Jordan if I tried to play basketball :oldlol:

AngelEyes
05-10-2012, 10:35 PM
I think MJ overexaggerated one part. Did he really need Scottie to carry him to the bench? He really needed a shoulder to lean on?

Cmon son. He exaggerated that part.

Who's to say he didn't, it was the end of the game and he just played his ass off for 40 minutes with a temperature that required him using an IV. He looked sick as a dog the entire game, not just the last minute when it would be convenient.

inclinerator
05-10-2012, 10:48 PM
best game of all time

04mzwach
05-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Kobe is pathetic for faking sick...damn. I think he's just hungover. I wonder if he'll have a flask tucked in his shorts tonight. :pimp:

Euroleague
05-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Anyone that believes he was actually sick during that game is straight out retarded.

kumquat
05-10-2012, 10:52 PM
A Kobe sick game vs a Jordan sick game......Kobe will be an epic fail.

Xiao Yao You
05-10-2012, 10:53 PM

He was known to fly down to Vegas when in Utah though. 30 minute flight