PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bledsoe

Pages : [1] 2

Clippersfan86
05-12-2012, 01:02 AM
I'd normally never make a thread about a player after a loss but want some honest feedback. What did you think of Bledsoe's game tonight? His overall skillset/defense? He had 14, 5 and 6 tonight to go with a steal and great defense on Conley. I think for him to do this against the top defensive guard unit in the NBA speaks volumes.

Really bummed Vinny was too stupid to play him more.

ganja0710
05-12-2012, 01:05 AM
He can be a starter on some teams. Him and Bradley are similar players. The energy and defense.

Clippersfan86
05-12-2012, 01:06 AM
He can be a starter on some teams. Him and Bradley are similar players. The energy and defense.

:cheers: Love Bradley. They were compared a lot in college too.

SevereUpInHere
05-12-2012, 01:14 AM
You're a damn annoying poster and the one of the biggest and least respected homers on the board :) Now that that's out of the way.

Man, he's a good on the ball defender, I think any team would love having a guy in their backcourt. Was impressed with him tonight! Good work by your GM not giving him up in the Paul trade. Be interested to see if he can keep it up in game 7 especially if Paul isn't at full strength.

Clippersfan86
05-12-2012, 01:18 AM
You're a damn annoying poster and the one of the biggest and least respected homers on the board :) Now that that's out of the way.

Man, he's a good on the ball defender, I think any team would love having a guy in their backcourt. Was impressed with him tonight! Good work by your GM not giving him up in the Paul trade. Be interested to see if he can keep it up in game 7 especially if Paul isn't at full strength.

:oldlol: hey I tried to avoid typing ANYTHING that can be taken as arrogant or trolling. I'm gonna work on it.

AMISTILLILL
05-12-2012, 01:22 AM

1) Irrelevant country

2) Irrelevant fanbase

3) Irrelevant poster

RoseCity07
05-12-2012, 01:33 AM
It's hard to say because he gets a lot more rest because Cp3 is there. If he was a starter I don't know if he can do this every night. He looked good tonight though.

SevereUpInHere
05-12-2012, 02:59 AM
:oldlol: hey I tried to avoid typing ANYTHING that can be taken as arrogant or trolling. I'm gonna work on it.

:oldlol: yeah I'm just talking sh*t. I see a bit of honesty from you today about the clipppers flopping. Good stuff.

1) Irrelevant country

2) Irrelevant fanbase

3) Irrelevant poster

:cry: :rolleyes: How's that economy of yours going there? Still got a job?

AMISTILLILL
05-12-2012, 04:44 AM
:oldlol: yeah I'm just talking sh*t. I see a bit of honesty from you today about the clipppers flopping. Good stuff.

No, don't criticize my countries economic model... please, no. God, anything but that. Don't.

:rolleyes:

NuggetsFan
05-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Guess I'm the minority. He looks like a very good defensive guard that can rebound and is very athletic. That's it. We've seen a Darren Collison behind CP3 who didn't show anywhere NEAR the highlight beauty that an Eric Bledsoe would show. Yet he showed actual basketball IQ. Where is he? Being a decent PG in Indy.

Bledsoe is worse. More athletic, better defensively but we live in 2012. Defense PG's? Who cares your going to get the fouls. Athletic? Welcome to the club. In the end he's a very good bench player for the Clippers but throw him into the NBA free agency and he's no big deal ..in that sense. Far bigger deal than I am :oldlol:

Whoah10115
05-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Defensive PG's who struggle on offense...they're called SG's.

A PG is what you do with the ball.

I haven't seen enough of his game, but he can play D. If he can't run an offense, at all, or doesn't do much with the ball...then he's not a PG.

What does everyone else think he is?

SpecialQue
05-12-2012, 10:34 AM
You misspelled Godsoe.

Rnbizzle
05-12-2012, 10:38 AM
High energy, athletic dude but he comes across as a low IQ player to me.

Clippersfan86
05-12-2012, 11:52 AM
You misspelled Godsoe.

:oldlol: :applause:

Clippersfan86
05-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Defensive PG's who struggle on offense...they're called SG's.

A PG is what you do with the ball.

I haven't seen enough of his game, but he can play D. If he can't run an offense, at all, or doesn't do much with the ball...then he's not a PG.

What does everyone else think he is?

Download a couple of his games from last year and compare to last night's. You'll see HUGE growth on offense. Last year the guy couldn't run a play without a turnover. Now he's showing great flashes of court vision and dare I say I feel safe when he handles the ball :biggums: . He's looking like a real PG out there. You don't rack up 6 assists in like 18 minutes against a great perimeter defense like Memphis if you can't pass.

Last night he was actually the primary ballhandler. Chris Paul let him run the plays while Chris played off the ball. That being said I've been saying all along he should start at SG. He's 6'0" or 6'1" at best but he's 195 pounds, has a 6'8 wingspan and a 40 inch vert. He's incredibly strong. So obviously he plays bigger than he is. Did you notice the way this guy breaks screens like a freaking NFL running back? He has no problem plowing into Marc Gasol to get through the screens.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Godsoe delivered.

23 points, 5 rebounds (4 offensive), 4 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks tonight on 10-16 shooting. That's to go with insane defense. Dude is the ONLY Clippers player who brought defensive intensity all game. :applause:

dbk123
05-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Godsoe delivered.

23 points, 5 rebounds (4 offensive), 4 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks tonight on 10-16 shooting. That's to go with insane defense. Dude is the ONLY Clippers player who brought defensive intensity all game. :applause:

and just like ur original post, the clippers lost. bledsoe is a stat padder who doesnt win games bro

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
and just like ur original post, the clippers lost. bledsoe is a stat padder who doesnt win games bro

You watch the game? He had a MASSIVE impact on both ends, more so than any other player. He is not the player to blame.

RedBlackAttack
05-16-2012, 12:22 AM
I've always liked his game, but never considered him much of a scoring threat. I think tonight was a bit of an anomaly in that aspect.

Still, he's a very nice young player.

(still not as good as Kyrie)

dbk123
05-16-2012, 12:22 AM
You watch the game? He had a MASSIVE impact on both ends, more so than any other player. He is not the player to blame.

clippers played today?

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 12:24 AM
clippers played today?

Well played. :applause: May as well not have even showed up right? CP3 had like 6 points, 5 turnovers. Reality is the 2nd best coach in NBA history did what a great coach does. He game planned and knew exactly how to pick the Clippers apart.

outbreak
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
And you act innocent about not talking up the clips whenever your called out

dbk123
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Well played. :applause: May as well not have even showed up right? CP3 had like 6 points, 5 turnovers. Reality is the 2nd best coach in NBA history did what a great coach does. He game planned and knew exactly how to pick the Clippers apart.

yup, clippers definittely need a new coach, dont know when it'll happen tho

Alamo
05-16-2012, 12:53 AM
I watched the game, Bledsoe was going in

FindingTim
05-16-2012, 02:03 AM
during the CP3 trade talks I thought people were hugely overrating Bledsoe.
He has really grown as a player. I didn't see this coming. I am really happy he is on the Clippers.

His confidence has increased tremendously. In his rookie year when he had the ball I'd think "oh crap" and now when he has it I think "ok good"

It's hard to find a good player comparison for what he brings to the table, I guess he is unique in that way. any suggestions? I've heard Avery Bradley mentioned... is that the best comparison??

RoseCity07
05-16-2012, 02:40 AM
Can't believe there was ever a rumor that Clips might trade Bledsoe for Crawford. lol

Story Up
05-16-2012, 03:35 AM
Bynum barnes and Sess for Jordan, Bledsoe and Butler.
Deal?

Bynum, Griffin, Barnes, SG, Paul
Jordan, Paul, Butler, Bryant and Bledsoe

Both teams win...

blacknapalm
05-16-2012, 04:47 AM
dude is a ball hawk. love his intensity on D. also, he seems to have a good nose for the ball when it comes to rebounding. dare i say, mini rondo? offensively, he seems to play a little more under control these days. i can't say i've watched him extensively from the beginning though.

overall, his defense for a PG is basically elite....any steps forward in offense is just extra nice. tighter ball handling and passing would seem like it would take his game to the next level. the only problem is that it's hard for VDN to go with a cp3/bledsoe backcourt. they're just too small. while i can see him playing bledsoe closer to 30 mins, it's hard to cram that in there. he should soak up foye and mo's minutes

RazorBaLade
05-16-2012, 04:54 AM

still riding kangaroos to your job?

B-Easy8
05-16-2012, 08:33 AM
Deal?

Both teams win...

How do the Lakers win by this?

Bynum is an absolute monster and Sessions is arguably the second best player out of those 6 and the Lakers get back a C who can't do anything but block shots, another PG who can't shoot and Butler who is way past his prime.

SevereUpInHere
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
still riding kangaroos to your job?

Yes, every day I ride a kangaroo to work.

ballinhun8
05-16-2012, 09:35 AM
2nd best coach in NBA history???

Did Auerbach rise from the dead sometime ago?

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 11:22 AM
2nd best coach in NBA history???

Did Auerbach rise from the dead sometime ago?

Pop>Auerbach IMO. Red had the most loaded squad ever compared to the competition. Who could challenge the Celtics?

qrich
05-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Deal?

Both teams win...

I'd pass on that. Jordan and Blake are "bffs", plus Bynum, while having the talent, has shown he is extremely immature and has a past of injuries. Sessions and Barnes have little to no value for the Clippers, I don't even think Barnes is better than Gomes.

How do the Lakers win by this?

Bynum is an absolute monster and Sessions is arguably the second best player out of those 6 and the Lakers get back a C who can't do anything but block shots, another PG who can't shoot and Butler who is way past his prime.

Give me Butler and Bledsoe over Sessions. I'm not even sure I'd take a dime a dozen point guard over the potential Jordan has.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 04:18 PM
BTW to think OKC could have this guy right now as their back up PG. They traded him to the Clippers for a future, super protected first (Boston has it this year and will pick like 22nd or 23rd).

Thank you OKC!

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Eric Bledsoe's playoff PER this year is freaking 25.5 :bowdown: . Absurd for a bench player. Leads the team.

Nick Young
05-17-2012, 04:28 AM
not bad for a 4th stringer

anthonyRandolph
05-17-2012, 04:36 AM
To think Hornets could've had this guy starting, only if we held out a little longer :(.

Clippersfan86
05-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Clippers playoff numbers regarding Bledsoe.

Off floor: -82 points.

On floor: +44 points.

Let me coach this team man.... :facepalm Vinny is such a dipshit.

chips93
05-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Eric Bledsoe's playoff PER this year is freaking 25.5 :bowdown: . Absurd for a bench player. Leads the team.

dude whats the deal with the avatar?

i havent seen it once

:mad:

Clippersfan86
05-18-2012, 07:30 PM
dude whats the deal with the avatar?

i havent seen it once

:mad:

Will change now.

SpecialQue
05-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Hasn't CP3 been mentoring Godsoe?

Clippersfan86
05-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Hasn't CP3 been mentoring Godsoe?

Yup. So has Chauncey. Check out this new Bledsoe mix guys. Somebody needs to make a REALLY badass Bledsoe mix soon. He has the game for entertaining highlight reels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeETLod-Dk4

Fudge
05-19-2012, 03:29 PM
So why did Oklahoma City trade him on draft night again? :facepalm

Imagine him backing up with Westbrook. Better yet, imagine him starting alongside Westbrook at the 2. They'd compliment eachother almost perfectly.

Clippersfan86
05-19-2012, 03:38 PM
So why did Oklahoma City trade him on draft night again? :facepalm

Imagine him backing up with Westbrook. Better yet, imagine him starting alongside Westbrook at the 2. They'd compliment eachother almost perfectly.

You guys traded him because of Eric Maynor. OKC felt they already had their backup PG.

bdreason
05-19-2012, 03:40 PM
He lacks the IQ and self control. Good energy player off the bench is all he will ever be, unless he can learn to play at different speeds.

Clippersfan86
05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
He lacks the IQ and self control. Good energy player off the bench is all he will ever be, unless he can learn to play at different speeds.

Watch more footage is all I can say. His IQ and control has improved leaps and bounds since last year. So have his ballhandling and playmaking. Last year guy turned the ball over every time down the floor.

Clippersfan86
05-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Well one thing for me to smile about is my boy Eric Bledsoe delivering. Had Vinny not pulled him I have zero doubt Clippers hold onto that 6 point lead with 2 or 3 minutes left.

15 points, 1 assist, 4 rebounds, 3 steals and a block off the bench tonight. To go with great D as always.

Whoah10115
05-21-2012, 02:18 AM
I was hoping someone would bump this thread.

Guy can ball. But if he plays PG, he needs to play alongside an all-around, playmaking 2guard. Harden is an example.

Bledsoe is good.

Clippersfan86
05-21-2012, 02:29 AM
Just read that Chris Paul demanded that the Clippers keep Eric Bledsoe in the trade before agreeing to go to the Clippers. This guy is a good judge of talent I guess.

Hittin_Shots
05-21-2012, 03:14 AM
1) Irrelevant country
2) Irrelevant fanbase

3) Irrelevant poster

:coleman:
Second and third being correct don't make up for the first.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 02:31 AM
"Third-year point guard Eric Bledsoe has drawn widespread interest from around the league, but according to sources with knowledge of the Clippers thinking, someone would have to knock the Clippers socks off to get them to part with Bledsoe."

I bumped this because going into draft there was a lot of speculation on if Godsoe will be traded. Specialque it looks like our boy shall remain in LA. Especially because a lot of idiots seem to think he's not even worth a first rounder this year :facepalm . Eric Pincus of Hoopsworld said he's not even sure he'd trade Bledsoe for a top 5 pick in this draft because of his upside.

G-train
06-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Pop>Auerbach IMO. Red had the most loaded squad ever compared to the competition. Who could challenge the Celtics?

Do you realise Red was the was the General Manager that put the team together?
He was a genius. You can't say the above, Red made coaching and managing what it is today.

To the point, Eric Pincus must be a total moron.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Do you realise Red was the was the General Manager that put the team together?
He was a genius. You can't say the above, Red made coaching and managing what it is today.

To the point, Eric Pincus must be a total moron.

I wouldn't quite go as far as saying top 5... but definitely worthy of a late lotto pick. People saying he's not worth a late lotto pick are downright retarded. I'll bet anybody on this forum right now that no more than 5 players MAX go on to become better than Bledsoe will be.

This year Bledsoe will be getting 6th man minutes and tearing it up big time and It will be awesome to tell you guys "I told you so".

Fiasco
06-28-2012, 03:15 AM
Why would you trade Bledsoe for a guy that isn't Top-5? Who is going to bring the same thing Bledsoe does to the Clippers outside of the first five picks?

Bledsoe is already established as a tenacious defender in the mold of Avery Bradley, and is an athletic freak. Great value at the 19th pick (or wherever the took him), so what would be the point in moving him for some raw project that won't convince Paul to stay?

This is not even touching the fact that Bledsoe has elite athleticism and it could very well be the reason why he moves into Top-15 point guard territory. His jumper is coming along nicely and he's turned down the TOs. Sky is the limit.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 03:17 AM
Why would you trade Bledsoe for a guy that isn't Top-5? Who is going to bring the same thing Bledsoe does to the Clippers outside of the first five picks?

Bledsoe is already established as a tenacious defender in the mold of Avery Bradley, and is an athletic freak. Great value at the 19th pick (or wherever the took him), so what would be the point in moving him for some raw project that won't convince Paul to stay?

This is not even touching the fact that Bledsoe has elite athleticism and it could very well be the reason why he moves into Top-15 point guard territory.

Yup. I won't be surprised at all if he becomes a 10-15 ranked PG even THIS year off the bench. Dude has more impact than most PG's in the game. When coach puts him in games he just always seems to turn the game around. He's the biggest reason the Clippers bench got us back into a lot of games due to his defense. Teams get scattered and get shook when Bledsoe is chasing them. I've never seen Parker and Ginobili panic so much and get multiple 24 second violations like they did with Bledsoe guarding them. They literally looked pathetic at times.

Most people are undervaluing the FU*K out of him. The only people that seem to value him are Clippers fans and Sports writers/analysts. Fans act like the dude isn't even worth a 1st rounder this year LMAO.

Fiasco
06-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Yup. I won't be surprised at all if he becomes a 10-15 ranked PG even THIS year off the bench. Dude has more impact than most PG's in the game. When coach puts him in games he just always seems to turn the game around. He's the biggest reason the Clippers bench got us back into a lot of games due to his defense. Teams get scattered and get shook when Bledsoe is chasing them. I've never seen Parker and Ginobili panic so much and get multiple 24 second violations like they did with Bledsoe guarding them. They literally looked pathetic at times.

Most people are undervaluing the FU*K out of him. The only people that seem to value him are Clippers fans and Sports writers/analysts. Fans act like the dude isn't even worth a 1st rounder this year LMAO.

He won't be Top-15 this season, not coming off the bench from Paul. But he's only scratching the surface of his potential. In reality, he'll never have the court vision CP3 does and his handles are still loose. If he were a starter next year he'd probably have something along the lines of 11/7/3 with 1.5 steals a game. His real value is how much energy he brings off the bench and how quick he moves around the court, on defense and on offense. If his brain caught up with his feet he could be a Top-10 point guard rather easily. A lot of the things he does remind me of Tony Parker.

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:26 AM
People are on crack. The reason he moves into the top 15 PG territory, wouldn't trade a top 5 pick for him? Alrightyyyyy than. Averaged 23 minutes on a team going nowhere than the next year his minutes get reduced when the team takes the next jump? I was under the assumption that a player is suppose to progress on a year to year basis. When has has started he's averaged like 9\6\4 in 33 minutes. He's like any other athletic beast that shows flashes except for the fact that he does seem pretty sound defensively.

I'm not saying he can't turn into a decent player but people always go overboard. In terms of athletic younger guards I prefer Shumpert and Bradley over him.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 03:29 AM
He won't be Top-15 this season, not coming off the bench from Paul. But he's only scratching the surface of his potential. In reality, he'll never have the court vision CP3 does and his handles are still loose. If he were a starter next year he'd probably have something along the lines of 11/7/3 with 1.5 steals a game. His real value is how much energy he brings off the bench and how quick he moves around the court, on defense and on offense. If his brain caught up with his feet he could be a Top-10 point guard rather easily. A lot of the things he does remind me of Tony Parker.

Unlikely for sure just saying wouldn't be shocked. To me his ceiling is Rondo with less passing, ballhandling but better defense. I see Tony Parker comparison with his offensive style and drive and dish aggressiveness though. His ballhandles improved a TON though. Last year he turned it over nonstop this year I felt much better with ball in his hands.

11/5/5/2/1 sounds more realistic to me if he improves. He can be a true stat stuffer like Westbrook and Rondo. Dude had a 17 point, 4 steal, 3 rebound 4th quarter last year.

G-train
06-28-2012, 03:30 AM

I'd be surprised. He is a 6 foot hustle athlete with 6 games over 10 points all last season. Looks like a career backup to me. Lacks alot of PG skill and poise. More of a Nate Robinson without a jumpshot.
I wouldn't trade him for anything under pick 18 roughly.
All the best to the guy, but I think most people view him correctly, and Clipper fans are overrating him.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 03:31 AM
People are on crack. The reason he moves into the top 15 PG territory, wouldn't trade a top 5 pick for him? Alrightyyyyy than. Averaged 23 minutes on a team going nowhere than the next year his minutes get reduced when the team takes the next jump? I was under the assumption that a player is suppose to progress on a year to year basis. When has has started he's averaged like 9\6\4 in 33 minutes. He's like any other athletic beast that shows flashes except for the fact that he does seem pretty sound defensively.

I'm not saying he can't turn into a decent player but people always go overboard. In terms of athletic younger guards I prefer Shumpert and Bradley over him.

Do you want me to assign you some homework? Remember when he dropped a 15 point, 5 steal 4th quarter on the Nuggets last year?

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:32 AM
brain caught up with his feet he could be a Top-10 point guard rather easily

That's like saying if J.R had a brain he'd be a top 10 SG. I would love to hear how Bledsoe would be a top 10 PG easily tho, really. PG is by far the deepest position in the league. Every team has a good PG these days. Who's he better than this year or next? In no order.

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Steve Nash
Rondo
Westbrook
Rose
Wall
Curry
Lowry
Lawson
Irving
Jennings
Holiday
Calderon

Half of those players aren't even that far enough in age from Bledsoe. Bledsoe is going to be 23 years old this season. Alot of those guy's are within 5 years of him.

blacknapalm
06-28-2012, 03:32 AM

he actually reminds me a lot of rodrigue beaubois, at least from an athletic standpoint. roddy is much better offensively and bledsoe is much better defensively. at the same time, roddy went through a streak of 2-4 block games almost purely off his athleticism....

even more similar, they've both shown flashes and been somewhat of a tease over their careers

InspiredLebowski
06-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Do you want me to assign you some homework? Remember when he dropped a 15 point, 5 steal 4th quarter on the Nuggets last year?OH shit! DUDE DROPPED A BIG QUARTER!

Dude. C'mon. Get the blue and red goggles off some day.

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Do you want me to assign you some homework? Remember when he dropped a 15 point, 5 steal 4th quarter on the Nuggets last year?

What in my post was incorrect? Did he not get his role reduced when the Clippers actually became a competitive team? Were those not his numbers as a starter when he got good minutes on a lottery bound team?

I remember that game. He showed his crazy athletic ability. He showed that hustle. It was one game. He's shown flashes in a handful of NBA games. Tons of players do that. Heck Faried had a 26\16 game this year vs the Celtics or something absurd like that. Doesn't mean he's going to be Tim Duncan.

I'm not denying he can't be a very good role player or a spark of the bench. People saying they won't trade a top 5 pick for him or he'll be a top 10 PG are on crack tho.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 03:36 AM
I'd be surprised. He is a 6 foot hustle athlete with 6 games over 10 points all last season. Looks like a career backup to me. Lacks alot of PG skill and poise. More of a Nate Robinson without a jumpshot.
I wouldn't trade him for anything under pick 18 roughly.
All the best to the guy, but I think most people view him correctly, and Clipper fans are overrating him.

Rondo averaged 12 pg and is considered a top 3 pg though? Bledsoe is an absolute monster defenisvely and on the boards. We said 11 ppg sp obviously we aren't saying guy is a great scorer. It's his all around impact that makes him such an underrated beast. Besides he didn't get back from MCL tear till early March and into playing shape till right before the playoffs so can't judge him on that.

Judge his playoff run when he finally was healthy and got minutes. Clippers best PER of 23 for playoffs and best perimeter defender of the playoffs.

InspiredLebowski
06-28-2012, 03:37 AM
This dude is Clipper Darrell.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 03:39 AM
What in my post was incorrect? Did he not get his role reduced when the Clippers actually became a competitive team? Were those not his numbers as a starter when he got good minutes on a lottery bound team?

I remember that game. He showed his crazy athletic ability. He showed that hustle. It was one game. He's shown flashes in a handful of NBA games. Tons of players do that. Heck Faried had a 26\16 game this year vs the Celtics or something absurd like that. Doesn't mean he's going to be Tim Duncan.

I'm not denying he can't be a very good role player or a spark of the bench. People saying they won't trade a top 5 pick for him or he'll be a top 10 PG are on crack tho.

Baron Davis came back and Bledsoe was an out of control rookie so of course he went to bench. He made huge strides this year despite what stats show. Much better with turnovers, better ballhandler, better passer. He will never score 15 ppg but he won't need to with his blocks, steals, rebounding and man defense.

Story Up
06-28-2012, 03:39 AM
Please stop calling him a beast. The way you overrate your players, seems like clips won the title and 76 wins on the year.

Sessions had good games too, he dropped 24 assists etc. He ain't consistent or as good as some of his random stats suggest.

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Rondo averaged 12 pg and is considered a top 3 pg though? Bledsoe is an absolute monster defenisvely and on the boards. We said 11 ppg sp obviously we aren't saying guy is a great scorer. It's his all around impact that makes him such an underrated beast. Besides he didn't get back from MCL tear till early March and into playing shape till right before the playoffs so can't judge him on that.

Judge his playoff run when he finally was healthy and got minutes. Clippers best PER of 23 for playoffs and best perimeter defender of the playoffs.

Are you serious right now? Rondo isn't a top PG just because of his rebounding and defensive ability. He's a top 3 PG because of his ability to do those things while being as good as anybody in the league at getting others involved and running an offense. Something Bledoe really lacks. Plus he might average 12 points a game but he can score when he needs to like he shows every year in the playoffs.

Judge his playoffs? You mean the one's where he had like 3 big games and than every other night was the bench playing PG that he's shown for his entire career thus far? OK.

Clippersfan86
06-28-2012, 03:41 AM

Okay let me ask you this. What pick do YOU think Bledsoe is worth in this draft if traded?

InspiredLebowski
yo, NuggetsFan, you puked in any hats lately?

NuggetsFan
Baron Davis came back and Bledsoe was an out of control rookie so of course he went to bench. He made huge strides this year despite what stats show. Much better with turnovers, better ballhandler, better passer. He will never score 15 ppg but he won't need to with his blocks, steals, rebounding and man defense.

Did you ever stop to think he looked so much better this year because his role was reduced? Maybe he got better with turnovers and looked more poised because instead of starting some games and playing 20 minutes a night he wasn't seeing the floor that much. It's not like it hurt the Clippers him not playing. They had a pretty good season :confusedshrug:

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:44 AM
yo, NuggetsFan, you puked in any hats lately?

Generally every Friday I manage to puke somewhere.

And ClippersFan I'm really not sure. Depends on what teams your talking about. As a Nuggets fan I wouldn't want him at 20. I realize there's a great chance he may be better than whoever we draft but I'd take the risk because I don't think Bledsoe ever becomes someone who you can't replace. He won't be anything but a backup next year. Wouldn't beat out Lawson for the starting spot anytime soon.

InspiredLebowski
06-28-2012, 03:45 AM
Generally every Friday I manage to puke somewhere.

And ClippersFan I'm really not sure. Depends on what teams your talking about. As a Nuggets fan I wouldn't want him at 20. I realize there's a great chance he may be better than whoever we draft but I'd take the risk because I don't think Bledsoe ever becomes someone who you can't replace. He won't be anything but a backup next year. Wouldn't beat out Lawson for the starting spot anytime soon. :cheers: I'm just blowing you shit man

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:47 AM
:cheers: I'm just blowing you shit man

Getting black out drunk on the internet FTW! :oldlol:

Fiasco
06-28-2012, 03:51 AM

I'm assuming this is directed at me.

His minutes got reduced because he plays behind Paul---you and I know there isn't any realistic situation where he can get minutes @ 1 playing behind CP3. I mean we played him at the 2 during the playoffs; it was the only viable solution given how well he was playing, and the team's defensive rating skyrocketed when we did (article is here somewhere, I'll find it if you need ).

His PER 36 is about exactly where I put him. 10/5/5 with 2.4 steals per game. (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bledser01.html). That's a little less than what Conley averaged last year, and I consider him a Top 15 PG.

And again, what player from 1-5 would contribute to the Clippers now? If our main goal is to make the playoffs + show Paul we're serious about contending, why do we move backwards in player development by trading for players that haven't established themselves in the L yet? We already know what Bledsoe is, and it's not like he doesn't have a load of potential behind him.

That's like saying if J.R had a brain he'd be a top 10 SG. I would love to hear how Bledsoe would be a top 10 PG easily tho, really. PG is by far the deepest position in the league. Every team has a good PG these days. Who's he better than this year or next? In no order.

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Steve Nash
Rondo
Westbrook
Rose
Wall
Curry
Lowry
Lawson
Irving
Jennings
Holiday
Calderon

Half of those players aren't even that far enough in age from Bledsoe. Bledsoe is going to be 23 years old this season. Alot of those guy's are within 5 years of him.

Bledsoe has only been in the league for 2 years, so of course he's going to be a little behind in his development. We can start assessing whether or not he's going to stay at this level or develop further after his 3rd year in the league. And in my opinion, age should be the least significant factor in determining who is better than who.

But to answer your question, I would take Bledsoe over Calderon quite easily. Lowry... debatable. Would make an argument for Jennings too, but I'm not drunk enough.

NuggetsFan
06-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Conley averaged 13\6.5\3 with 2.2 steals per game in 35 minutes. A far cry away from 10\5\5 with 2 steals in a PROJECTED 36 minutes. Bledsoe averages like 1+ TO a game in 12 minutes. He averaged 2.4 turns in under 23 minutes. When he started his rookie year and averaged 32 minutes a game he was putting up 9\6\4 with 1.2 steals and over 3 turnovers a game.

Probably a reason why he isn't playing those 36 minutes on ANY team regardless of Chris Paul. Just saying.

blacknapalm
06-28-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm assuming this is directed at me.

His minutes got reduced because he plays behind Paul---you and I know there isn't any realistic situation where he can get minutes @ 1 playing behind CP3. I mean we played him at the 2 during the playoffs; it was the only viable solution given how well he was playing, and the team's defensive rating skyrocketed when we did (article is here somewhere, I'll find it if you need ).

His PER 36 is about exactly where I put him. 10/5/5 with 2.4 steals per game. (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bledser01.html). That's a little less than what Conley averaged last year, and I consider him a Top 15 PG.

And again, what player from 1-5 would contribute to the Clippers now? If our main goal is to make the playoffs + show Paul we're serious about contending, why do we move backwards in player development by trading for players that haven't established themselves in the L yet? We already know what Bledsoe is, and it's not like he doesn't have a load of potential behind him.

Bledsoe has only been in the league for 2 years, so of course he's going to be a little behind in his development. We can start assessing whether or not he's going to stay at this level or develop further after his 3rd year in the league. And in my opinion, age should be the least significant factor in determining who is better than who.

But to answer your question, I would take Bledsoe over Calderon quite easily. Lowry... debatable. Would make an argument for Jennings too, but I'm not drunk enough.

i know it's not now nowww but you really wouldn't trade bledsoe for the #1 pick? that is so beyond insane to me. i'll take my chances developing davis. i don't even think half the GM's in the league would trade a lottery pick for bledsoe

Clippersfan86
10-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Interesting article today with some numbers that prove once and for all that Bledsoe IS elite, top tier defensively and there is no disputing it.

1. Players shot only 38 percent with Eric Bledsoe guarding them.

2. Eric Bledsoe is 2nd in the NBA for shotblocking rate for guards, just a tad behind Wade.

3. Allows .79 PPP (points per possession) which is extremely good.

4. Bledsoe is 4th in the league in steals rate.

5. Eric Bledsoe has the best rebound rates of any PG in the league and is 8th among ALL guards. Best offensive rebounding rate of any guard in the NBA besting Wade, Kobe and Rondo for example.

The NBA is about to feel the wrath of GAWDsoe.

devin112
10-20-2012, 05:14 PM
plz pick a better nickname for him. the one u use is horrible

NugzFan
10-20-2012, 07:36 PM

^^

coin24
10-20-2012, 07:44 PM

:lol :lol

I prefer scrubsoe

Fiasco
10-20-2012, 07:58 PM
How did I never reply to NF + napalm

weird

anyways I would like a link to the article, please...

chips93
10-20-2012, 08:54 PM
:sleeping

Clippersfan86
10-20-2012, 09:12 PM
How did I never reply to NF + napalm

weird

anyways I would like a link to the article, please...

http://www.clipsnation.com/2012/10/19/3475900/2012-2013-clipper-player-previews-eric-bledsoe

The PPP stat I got from Synergy Sports.

Heavincent
10-21-2012, 12:56 AM
Poor man's Thabo Sefolosha.

He is a decent hustle player off the bench though. Every team could use a guy like him.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 12:32 AM
:pimp:

20 points, 3 rebounds, 8 assists, 9 steals so far tonight.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 01:06 AM
22 points, 11 assists, 9 steals and 5 rebounds

Final tally. Should have been 10 steals, they robbed him one the one where he knocked it loose, tipped it sky high.. the Turiaf caught it. The player who pries the ball is supposed to be awarded with the steal and he wasn't.

plowking
10-25-2012, 01:11 AM
22 points, 11 assists, 9 steals and 5 rebounds

Final tally. Should have been 10 steals, they robbed him one the one where he knocked it loose, tipped it sky high.. the Turiaf caught it. The player who pries the ball is supposed to be awarded with the steal and he wasn't.

http://www.rockstagrecords.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cry-me-a-river.jpg

MJ(Mean John)
10-25-2012, 01:11 AM
Bledsoe>cp3.

djordan> Blake

MJ(Mean John)
10-25-2012, 01:14 AM
Matt Barnes is a bitch.

He produced more today, than he did all year for us last year.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Matt Barnes is a bitch.

He produced more today, than he did all year for us last year.

He's been good all preseason man. He's really bought into a team first concept and has been awesome. I'm really in love with his rebounding and defense, more so than his 13 ppg this preseason.

wagexslave
10-25-2012, 02:07 AM
He's been good all preseason man. He's really bought into a team first concept and has been awesome. I'm really in love with his rebounding and defense, more so than his 13 ppg this preseason.
lol Are you going to be in love with his technical fouls once they start popping up left and right?

mjokc
10-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Pre season obviously means something. So I should just assume that Serge Ibaka is going to average 20 8 and 5 since he's been kicking ass in the preseason.:roll:

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Pre season obviously means something. So I should just assume that Serge Ibaka is going to average 20 8 and 5 since he's been kicking ass in the preseason.:roll:

Everybody knows Ibaka is a beast. Very few acknowledge Bledsoe.

mjokc
10-25-2012, 02:28 AM
Everybody knows Ibaka is a beast. Very few acknowledge Bledsoe.

Ibaka is solid, but I'm not going to expect him to play like he has in the preseason. Bledsoe is a beast too, I would just wait to see him go off like that consistantly and in the playoffs. I'm still pissed we traded bledsoe for freaking cole aldrich.

Noof
10-25-2012, 02:43 AM
Bledsoe was a beast today..

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:06 AM
Ibaka is solid, but I'm not going to expect him to play like he has in the preseason. Bledsoe is a beast too, I would just wait to see him go off like that consistantly and in the playoffs. I'm still pissed we traded bledsoe for freaking cole aldrich.

Well... I'm not proclaiming him an all star or anything just yet. Just feels good that I've seen the potential in him since day one and he's showing it.

Chapallaz
10-25-2012, 03:08 AM
Well... I'm not proclaiming him an all star or anything just yet. Just feels good that I've seen the potential in him since day one and he's showing it.
Prfove it. As a longtime Clippeers fan on ISH I don't like the groupie-love youre showing on these boards. Tone it down. You became a Bledsoe fan after he was drafted, so not from day one.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:18 AM
“It’s exciting to watch him play,” Chris Paul said. “I’m E.B.’s biggest fan. I’m always on him about being aggressive. He’s fast. He’s faster than I was at my fastest point. It’s amazing to see him play with that speed, and now he has that confidence. Our one-two punch is amazing. When I come out of the game, it’s not a backup coming into the game; that’s a starter in this league coming into the game.”

“I love it because everyone is focused on him and I get the backdoor cuts and he gets everybody open,” Bledsoe said. “I love playing with him.”

Paul just shakes his head when he’s asked how good Bledsoe can become if he continues to develop.

“Amazing,” he said. “The sky’s the limit for him.”

Chapallaz
10-25-2012, 04:11 AM
[QUOTE]Bledsoe ended up playing 44 minutes and finishing with 22 points, 11 assists and 9 steals as the Clippers defeated the Lakers, 97-91. He smiled after the game when asked if he knew he was one steal shy of a triple-double.

[B]

flipogb
10-25-2012, 04:15 AM
the less important the game is, the better Matt Barnes plays.

so expect him to be injured and/or completely useless once the playoffs come around

flipogb
10-25-2012, 04:17 AM
Bledsoe continues to improve, but that will be the reason the Clippers eventually lose him to another team

Bigsmoke
10-25-2012, 04:43 AM
It's hard to say because he gets a lot more rest because Cp3 is there. If he was a starter I don't know if he can do this every night. He looked good tonight though.

i think Chris Paul is a good teacher.

remember Darren Collison?

Darius
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM

1) if Bledsoe is being compared to Ibaka (a good starter in the L) then he is on the right track

2) he has already done it in the playoffs.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 11:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mljYO23DNBU

Highlights from his game last night! :applause:

pauk
10-25-2012, 11:50 AM
MIP this year?

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 11:54 AM
MIP this year?

Will be hard with a coach like Vinny to stupid to realize the diamond he has on the bench. Vinny will likely play him 15-20 minutes at both guard spots instead of starting him at SG.

Bigsmoke
10-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Will be hard with a coach like Vinny to stupid to realize the diamond he has on the bench. Vinny will likely play him 15-20 minutes at both guard spots instead of starting him at SG.

he's young.

Whoah10115
10-25-2012, 12:13 PM
He's a PG. It's rough because the Clippers re-signed Chauncey and Chauncey, when he gets back healthy, is more than likely still good enough to be a great PG in the league.

Watching him today, maybe he can start at SG...but he isn't a SG. He's ideally a PG playing alongside another high-tempo SG (think him and Austin Rivers together).

Wouldn't say trade him, as Billups is injured and probably be available for a few weeks...but, the possibility is there and I would consider something, depending on how the season goes and what becomes available.

SpecialQue
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
I'd honestly trade anyone on the Lakers outside of Kobe and Dwight for Bledsoe, including Pau and Metta, my two favorite current Lakers.

jjayfive
10-25-2012, 12:41 PM
the Clippers will have to make a decision, Bledsoe or Paul..

SpecialQue
10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
the Clippers will have to make a decision, Bledsoe or Paul..

I fully expect Paul to stick around, but if he doesn't, Bledsoe should make it less painful.

Darius
10-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Clips will need to move him at some point for a player on a 1st or 2nd year rookie deal.

Otherwise they will be way over the cap when re-signing

Asiantastic
10-25-2012, 01:00 PM
I fully expect Paul to stick around, but if he doesn't, Bledsoe should make it less painful.

Oh my god. If Paul leaves after his contract ends and Bledsoe gets the starting role, can you imagine the CF threads? But I digress. Bledsoe played a great game last night and deserves this praise.

Whoah10115
10-25-2012, 01:02 PM
I'd honestly trade anyone on the Lakers outside of Kobe and Dwight for Bledsoe, including Pau and Metta, my two favorite current Lakers.

You would trade Steve Nash?

Grinder
10-25-2012, 01:04 PM
He's a PG. It's rough because the Clippers re-signed Chauncey and Chauncey, when he gets back healthy, is more than likely still good enough to be a great PG in the league.

Watching him today, maybe he can start at SG...but he isn't a SG. He's ideally a PG playing alongside another high-tempo SG (think him and Austin Rivers together).

Wouldn't say trade him, as Billups is injured and probably be available for a few weeks...but, the possibility is there and I would consider something, depending on how the season goes and what becomes available.

I watched nearly every game of Bledsoe's at Kentucky and while I loved his athleticism and motor, the one thing that stuck out was his inability to run the offense in the half court when Wall was on the bench. He was great in transition but provided little on offense in the half court apart from being a spot up shooter due to his suspect court vision and tendency to turn the ball over far too much. Obviously playing the two guard the majority of the season next to Wall didn't help his transition to the point guard position.

Yesterday was one of the first times I'd seen him make a lot of true point guard plays and not try to force passes in half court sets. Lots of guys can rack up assists from drive and kick situations, but that doesn't make them a point guard. Seeing Bledsoe get his team into their offense and make the right passes this preseason has been awesome and is a very promising sign. I hope he can keep it up in the regular season. I do think he needs to get more elevation on his shot, it's still a bit of set shot.

I still consider him a combo guard, but in the Chauncey Billups sense rather than a Ben Gordon (not saying he plays like either of those guys). Luckily for him, his wingspan and freakish athleticism and strength allows him to defend most 2 guards pretty well.

SpecialQue
10-25-2012, 01:07 PM
You would trade Steve Nash?

Yes. I like Nash a lot, but if Dwight's going to be the new face of the franchise, they better start putting some great YOUNG players around him. It's the same reason why I'm fine with trading Pau. I love Pau, but I understand that he's not getting any younger and the team needs some youth on it.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I watched nearly every game of Bledsoe's at Kentucky and while I loved his athleticism and motor, the one thing that stuck out was his inability to run the offense in the half court when Wall was on the bench. He was great in transition but provided little on offense in the half court apart from being a spot up shooter due to his suspect court vision and tendency to turn the ball over far too much. Obviously playing the two guard the majority of the season next to Wall didn't help his transition to the point guard position.

Yesterday was one of the first times I'd seen him make a lot of true point guard plays and not try to force passes in half court sets. Lots of guys can rack up assists from drive and kick situations, but that doesn't make them a point guard. Seeing Bledsoe get his team into their offense and make the right passes this preseason has been awesome and is a very promising sign. I hope he can keep it up in the regular season. I do think he needs to get more elevation on his shot, it's still a bit of set shot.

I still consider him a combo guard, but in the Chauncey Billups sense rather than a Ben Gordon (not saying he plays like either of those guys). Luckily for him, his wingspan and freakish athleticism and strength allows him to defend most 2 guards pretty well.

I think his playmaking this summer/preseason has surprised Clippers fans too. We expect the defense and scoring outbursts but his improvements in ballhandling and playmaking are mind blowing. He's totally using CP3 tactics out there too! You can tell CP3 works with him a lot.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 01:24 PM
As for Bledsoe's future.... I'm scared to trade him because of his upside. I understand he's not an ideal SG and would want the opportunity to be a star PG elsewhere. I'd take Klay Thompson or Paul George for him as a Clippers GM but very few other young, talented wings right now I'd trade Bledsoe for so it's a tough situation.

millwad
10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
As for Bledsoe's future.... I'm scared to trade him because of his upside. I understand he's not an ideal SG and would want the opportunity to be a star PG elsewhere. I'd take Klay Thompson or Paul George for him as a Clippers GM but very few other young, talented wings right now I'd trade Bledsoe for so it's a tough situation.

Ehm, you're demanding a "little" too much for a guy like Bledsoe who last season averaged 3 points per game on 38% shooting, 1.7 assists, 1.6 rebounds and 1.2 turnovers per game.

You're talking like he's a superstar, sure, the guy has had a good pre-season but yeah, it's only pre-season.

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 01:34 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I almost spit my water out of ym mouth at work reading this. All time great post we have here fellas

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Ehm, you're demanding a "little" too much for a guy like Bledsoe who last season averaged 3 points per game on 38% shooting, 1.7 assists, 1.6 rebounds and 1.2 turnovers per game.

You're talking like he's a superstar, sure, the guy has had a good pre-season but yeah, it's only pre-season.

With Bledsoe going by the numbers is a bad idea. In the playoffs he had a Clippers best PER of 23 yet look at his numbers and they seem pedestrian. It's his defense that sets him apart, not his scoring. Besides after the playoffs supposedly the Clippers phones were blowing up and Bledsoe's value was very high. Now after preseason games of

22, 11, 9, 5 and 27, 8, 5, 5, 5...... you don't think teams are taking notice? I'm basing his value on potential and projection, not what he's done in the past. Bledsoe could easily start on at least a third of the teams in the NBA and stats won't show you that.

His PER 36 last year was..

10 ppg, 5 rpg, 5 apg, 2.5 spg and 1 bpg which is very very good all around PG stuff. He can score obviously when he's aggressive but rarely looks for shots.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-25-2012, 01:44 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I almost spit my water out of ym mouth at work reading this. All time great post we have here fellas

What's so funny? Bledsoe is a BEAST dude.

daily
10-25-2012, 01:53 PM
With Bledsoe going by the numbers is a bad idea. In the playoffs he had a Clippers best PER of 23 yet look at his numbers and they seem pedestrian. It's his defense that sets him apart, not his scoring. Besides after the playoffs supposedly the Clippers phones were blowing up and Bledsoe's value was very high. Now after preseason games of

22, 11, 9, 5 and 27, 8, 5, 5, 5...... you don't think teams are taking notice? I'm basing his value on potential and projection, not what he's done in the past. Bledsoe could easily start on at least a third of the teams in the NBA and stats won't show you that.

10 ppg, 5 rpg, 5 apg, 2.5 spg and 1 bpg which is very very good all around PG stuff. He can score obviously when he's aggressive but rarely looks for shots.It's amazing he can do anything with you hanging off his nuts like this

Whoah10115
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM

As far as his playmaking, what I notice most is plays off penetration. He's being smarter and running the offense, but he clearly does well with big men who move well off the ball.

I know that's Jordan's game and that Griffin is also terrific at it, but I will give Del Negro some credit there too.

I like him as a combo PG too, playing alongside another playmaking or up-tempo guard. I think he'd probably be great on New Orleans.

millwad
10-25-2012, 02:07 PM
With Bledsoe going by the numbers is a bad idea. In the playoffs he had a Clippers best PER of 23 yet look at his numbers and they seem pedestrian. It's his defense that sets him apart, not his scoring.

So it's a bad idea to use Bledsoe's regular season stats but it's a much better idea to use his playoff stats which were only 11 games in total because it fits your agenda. And I'm aware of his defensive skills but you're overrating him like crazy.

Besides after the playoffs supposedly the Clippers phones were blowing up and Bledsoe's value was very high. Now after preseason games of

Any sources about the phones getting blown and Bledoe's value being very high?

And please, no one gives a damn about the preseason. It doesn't say anything at all, a team like the Rockets went 4-2 in the preseason..

10 ppg, 5 rpg, 5 apg, 2.5 spg and 1 bpg which is very very good all around PG stuff. He can score obviously when he's aggressive but rarely looks for shots.

Oh, so you mention his PER 36 but you don't mention his 38% shooting and 20% shooting from the 3 point line while averaging 4.5 fouls per 36 minutes and 3.6 turnovers..

His PER 36 is nothing to brag about. And the guy is 23 in 2 months or so, he's still young but almost all star players have made much greater things in the league compared to what Bledsoe has done to this point, good role players as well.

You're overrating him crazy much. Notice that I'm not saying that he's bad or that he doesn't have any talent because he does, but he doesn't deserve this hype.

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Paul George or Klay Thompson

:roll:

mattvNJ
10-25-2012, 03:05 PM
lube up millwads home, been waiting for someone to say something. It must be tough for cf86 to fit the whole clippers rosters balls in and or around his mouth.

RRR3
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Bledsoe this preseason:
31.0 MPG, 13.1 PPG, 5.0 RPG, 4.6 APG, 3.0 SPG, 0.6 BPG, .425/.286/.800 shooting

:bowdown:

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM
So it's a bad idea to use Bledsoe's regular season stats but it's a much better idea to use his playoff stats which were only 11 games in total because it fits your agenda. And I'm aware of his defensive skills but you're overrating him like crazy.

Any sources about the phones getting blown and Bledoe's value being very high?

And please, no one gives a damn about the preseason. It doesn't say anything at all, a team like the Rockets went 4-2 in the preseason. Bledsoe is developing at a fantastic rate considering he's spent a year behind CP3 and Baron Davis the year before. Look at his minutes bud. I didn't list his shooting percentages because once he got healthy they were great and I don't value Bledsoe for his scoring. It's his rebounding, defense and at times passing that make him this good.

Oh, so you mention his PER 36 but you don't mention his 38% shooting and 20% shooting from the 3 point line while averaging 4.5 fouls per 36 minutes and 3.6 turnovers..

His PER 36 is nothing to brag about. And the guy is 23 in 2 months or so, he's still young but almost all star players have made much greater things in the league compared to what Bledsoe has done to this point, good role players as well.

You're overrating him crazy much. Notice that I'm not saying that he's bad or that he doesn't have any talent because he does, but he doesn't deserve this hype.

He wasn't even healthy from knee surgery until late May-early April.. so this means nothing. His shooting when he got healthy around playoff time was superb. Besides his great value as a player comes from defense, rebounding and occasionally passing, not scoring. I don't think he will ever be more than a 12-15 ppg scorer and it doesn't mean he can't be a borderline all star, or even all star depending on circumstances. He's an elite defensive and rebounding guard in this league with underrating passing ability.

BTW you don't think 5 rpg, 2.5 spg and 1 bpg for a 6'0 PG or any PG for that matter is superb?

His PER 36 this preseason is even better.

16 ppg, 6 rpg, 5.3 apg, 3.5 spg, .7 bpg.

I'm telling you right now the league is in for a Bledsoe raping.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Paul George or Klay Thompson

:roll:

Give it a year... and people will see. Now finally people are admitting he's a good player (called him scrub last year)... by end of this year you'll think it's a fair trade. BTW Lol at Grizzlies fans of all people degrading Bledsoe when he obliterated your guards on defense.

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Give it a year... and people will see. Now finally people are admitting he's a good player (called him scrub last year)... by end of this year you'll think it's a fair trade. BTW Lol at Grizzlies fans of all people degrading Bledsoe when he obliterated your guards on defense.
:roll: He was matched up against Gilbert arenas :roll:

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm going to learn from my past mistakes though and not bother debating for 20 pages about something like this. Last night and vs Denver (not to mention the playoffs last year) Bledsoe showed how talented he is. I mean Clipper hater John Hollinger called Bledsoe the breakout player of the playoffs.

I'm going to stick to updating this thread with big games and letting people discuss him but not going to argue with a bunch of trolls like Millwad and Brandon. People will see this year and all I can say is a lot of what I get accused of being a homer for (like Bledsoe being a monster) will be proven by the Clippers this year for me.

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 03:23 PM
He also raped on Conley and Mayo. Bottom line is... Grizzlies and Spurs fans not in denial know what's up.

You want Paul George or Klay Thompson for a player that had a good playoff run because he was matched up against 1 leg Gilbert arenas and a good preseason. Who's in denial? Imagine if you were the clippers gm and called the pacers or warriors and said you wanted them for Eric Bledsoe :roll:

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
You want Paul George or Klay Thompson for a player that had a good playoff run because he was matched up against 1 leg Gilbert arenas and a good preseason. Who's in denial? Imagine if you were the clippers gm and called the pacers or warriors and said you wanted them for Eric Bledsoe :roll:

I think value wise... if he continues this play through this season, yes it would be a valid trade. I do think you're severely undervaluing him in the eyes of GM's. Bledsoe's peak play is better than anything we have seen from George or Thompson. Although obviously as starters with more minutes George and Thompson had more chance to show their game.

Besides when I said "Only ones I'd really take" I didn't mean Bledsoe is of the same value right now, just saying I'd rather keep him as a 6th man than trade for a lesser SG than that. He better be bringing back a high upside SG in return with a decade of good years left.

RRR3
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
:roll: He was matched up against Gilbert arenas :roll:
Arenas barely played at all.

ncrizzle
10-25-2012, 03:35 PM

so just because no one on here is stupid enough to think that bledsoe is anywhere near equivalent to thompson or george, that means we are degrading him? You act like you are the first person on the clippers speed dial. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST

NuggetsFan
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
I think value wise... if he continues this play through this season, yes it would be a valid trade. I do think you're severely undervaluing him in the eyes of GM's. Bledsoe's peak play is better than anything we have seen from George or Thompson. Although obviously as starters with more minutes George and Thompson had more chance to show their game.

Besides when I said "Only ones I'd really take" I didn't mean Bledsoe is of the same value right now, just saying I'd rather keep him as a 6th man than trade for a lesser SG than that. He better be bringing back a high upside SG in return with a decade of good years left.

Holy f*ck my minds blown. Bledsoe's peak play? You mean 3 or 4 big games in the playoffs to go along with a few decent games, few non factors and PRESEASON? That's peak play now?

He's a good defensive player who's NOT elite yet because he hasn't got a chance to prove it. Once he plays atleast 20+ minutes and guards the best players for longer stretches consistently over a season, I'll give you that. He is really good defensively, can't call him elite yet.

It's just insane to me ... like even if he breaks out and becomes better than MJ you're still off your rocker with bias. J.R Smith has gone off for 40, Linas Kleiza has had huge games.

People need to relax.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:39 PM
so just because no one on here is stupid enough to think that bledsoe is anywhere near equivalent to thompson or george, that means we are degrading him? You act like you are the first person on the clippers speed dial. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST

Okay tell me what Klay does besides score. Sure dude was nice and put up 17 ppg as starter but for the year he put up 12 ppg, 2.5 rpg and 2 apg with ZERO defense. He's a pure shooter and will likely improve but how much value exactly do you think he has? Paul George is a very good all around prospect and put up 12 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.5 spg but is this all star level or something?

It seems you guys are putting these prospects on a pedestal just to slander Bledsoe. Bledsoe hasn't had anywhere near the opportunity of these two guys but he's got fantastic upside.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Holy f*ck my minds blown. Bledsoe's peak play? You mean 3 or 4 big games in the playoffs to go along with a few decent games, few non factors and PRESEASON? That's peak play now?

He's a good defensive player who's NOT elite yet because he hasn't got a chance to prove it. Once he plays atleast 20+ minutes and guards the best players for longer stretches consistently over a season, I'll give you that. He is really good defensively, can't call him elite yet.

It's just insane to me ... like even if he breaks out and becomes better than MJ you're still off your rocker with bias. J.R Smith has gone off for 40, Linas Kleiza has had huge games.

People need to relax.

Numbers dispute that. His man defense per synergy is among the "elite"... and his defensive rebounding, blocks and steals are elite.

ncrizzle
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Okay tell me what Klay does besides score. Sure dude was nice and put up 17 ppg as starter but for the year he put up 12 ppg, 2.5 rpg and 2 apg with ZERO defense. He's a pure shooter and will likely improve but how much value exactly do you think he has? Paul George is a very good all around prospect and put up 12 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.5 spg but is this all star level or something?

It seems you guys are putting these prospects on a pedestal just to slander Bledsoe. Bledsoe hasn't had anywhere near the opportunity of these two guys but he's got fantastic upside.

Exactly. Until Bledsoe actually proves something in another scenario than role player off the bench,this discussion is closed:D

millwad
10-25-2012, 03:44 PM
He wasn't even healthy from knee surgery until late May-early April.. so this means nothing. His shooting when he got healthy around playoff time was superb. Besides his great value as a player comes from defense, rebounding and occasionally passing, not scoring. I don't think he will ever be more than a 12-15 ppg scorer and it doesn't mean he can't be a borderline all star, or even all star depending on circumstances. He's an elite defensive and rebounding guard in this league with underrating passing ability.

So now it was all about him not being healthy...
Again, I'm not denying his defensive skills but you're spamming way too much about him.

BTW you don't think 5 rpg, 2.5 spg and 1 bpg for a 6'0 PG or any PG for that matter is superb?

His PER 36 this preseason is even better.

16 ppg, 6 rpg, 5.3 apg, 3.5 spg, .7 bpg.

I'm telling you right now the league is in for a Bledsoe raping.

I'm a rocket fan, I saw the meat ball Lowry who's 6'0 grab 4.6 rebounds per game last season on a 32 minute average. So no, I'm not high at all about Bledsoe's per 36 minute average last season and especially not considering his turnovers and his fouls.

And his per 36 minute average is not an intelligent thing to mention time after time to start with, he averaged 11.6 minutes per game last season. It doesn't say that much about how he'd do over 36 minutes.

And you can't be serious, so now you're using his PER 36 in the freaking preseason in a try to convince us about his greatness.. :facepalm

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
So now it was all about him not being healthy...
Again, I'm not denying his defensive skills but you're spamming way too much about him.

I'm a rocket fan, I saw the meat ball Lowry who's 6'0 grab 4.6 rebounds per game last season on a 32 minute average. So no, I'm not high at all about Bledsoe's per 36 minute average last season and especially not considering his turnovers and his fouls.

And his per 36 minute average is not an intelligent thing to mention time after time to start with, he averaged 11.6 minutes per game last season. It doesn't say that much about how he'd do over 36 minutes.

And you can't be serious, so now you're using his PER 36 in the freaking preseason in a try to convince us about his greatness.. :facepalm

Naw... I'm saying when he gets starter minutes or even good minutes he produces and PER 36 projections just help show that. Lowry is an elite rebounding guard so nothing to talk about there. BTW not spamming at all.. just bumped this thread after the best game of any player this preseason, don't see the big deal. Definitely no reason for you and Brandon to troll the thread.

Preseason or not it's rare for a player to have a near triple double with steals.

millwad
10-25-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm going to stick to updating this thread with big games and letting people discuss him but not going to argue with a bunch of trolls like Millwad and Brandon. People will see this year and all I can say is a lot of what I get accused of being a homer for (like Bledsoe being a monster) will be proven by the Clippers this year for me.

Oh, so now I'm a troll for replying with actual facts..
And who are you to call anyone a troll? :facepalm

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
:facepalm

NuggetsFan
10-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Numbers dispute that. His man defense per synergy is among the "elite"... and his defensive rebounding, blocks and steals are elite.

His numbers don't dispute that when you put them into context. He does those things in limited minutes. If Kobe Bryant didn't score 20+ a game and played 28 minutes a game he'd be INSANE on defense. Bledsoe is a very good defensive player in the minutes he plays. Will that translate if he becomes a starter? It very well could. For all I know he wins a DPOTY award 5 years from now.

As it stands right now you can't call him elite when there's games where he'll play like 8 minutes. It's insane. Games aren't decided by PER36. Things change in an extra 5 minutes, 10 or whatever. A guy scores 5 points in 5 minutes, doesn't mean he'll score 10 in 10 minutes. Basketball doesn't work like that, math does.

ncrizzle
10-25-2012, 03:54 PM
:facepalm

millwad
10-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Naw... I'm saying when he gets starter minutes or even good minutes he produces and PER 36 projections just help show that. Lowry is an elite rebounding guard so nothing to talk about there. BTW not spamming at all.. just bumped this thread after the best game of any player this preseason, don't see the big deal. Definitely no reason for you and Brandon to troll the thread.

Too early to predict, you're judging him based on a run he had in the playoffs over 11 games and the freaking pre-season, you're even worse than all those who spammed about the Linsanity-stuff last season.

And I showed you that his PER 36 last season wasn't anything to be proud over, 4.5 fouls and 3.6 turnovers while shooting the ball with a very low FG%..

And how the hell am I trolling the thread? You're the one who spam pure nonsense..

Preseason or not it's rare for a player to have a near triple double with steals.

Seriously, that's one game and it's the freaking pre-season.. :facepalm

roffie
10-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Too early to predict, you're judging him based on a run he had in the playoffs over 11 games and the freaking pre-season, you're even worse than all those who spammed about the Linsanity-stuff last season.

And I showed you that his PER 36 last season wasn't anything to be proud over, 4.5 fouls and 3.6 turnovers while shooting the ball with a very low FG%..

And how the hell am I trolling the thread? You're the one who spam pure nonsense..

Seriously, that's one game and it's the freaking pre-season.. :facepalm

well said, nothing new here. as always clippersfans86 is a sped and needs to get off everyone's cawk on the clips

NuggetsFan
10-25-2012, 04:01 PM
He played 11 games in the playoffs. 6\11 of those games he failed to score more than 5 minutes, 5 of those he scored 3 or less. He had 3 games with zero assists.

14\6\4
23\4\5
17\1\4

Those are huge games in the playoffs. Yes I realize defensively he was big in the Memphis series. He averaged 13.7 minutes in that series. 2 games with 6 & 7 minutes played.

In the SA series he averaged 23 minutes. Put up 2 really good games and 2 stinkers. He averaged 2.3 assists to 2.5 turnovers. That's a concern for a guy who could play PG.

Good defensively, extremely athletic. Has potential but don't over do it.

millwad
10-25-2012, 04:05 PM
well said, nothing new here. as always clippersfans86 is a sped and needs to get off everyone's cawk on the clips

I haven't checked his threads for a long time, I got tired of his crazy biased posts about the Clippers and how delusional the guy is. I just checked this thread to see if he's changed, to be honest, he's just as bad as always.

I still remember one hilarious thread he started where he called out Blake Griffin for not playing filmed pick-up games in the summer..

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM
He played 11 games in the playoffs. 6\11 of those games he failed to score more than 5 minutes, 5 of those he scored 3 or less. He had 3 games with zero assists.

14\6\4
23\4\5
17\1\4

Those are huge games in the playoffs. Yes I realize defensively he was big in the Memphis series. He averaged 13.7 minutes in that series. 2 games with 6 & 7 minutes played.

In the SA series he averaged 23 minutes. Put up 2 really good games and 2 stinkers. He averaged 2.3 assists to 2.5 turnovers. That's a concern for a guy who could play PG.

Good defensively, extremely athletic. Has potential but don't over do it.

I'm not calling the guy an all star or anything :oldlol: . I'm saying he's a defensive monster with great upside who needs to get more respect. Everybody around here refers to him as a scrub or role player caliber type but he's so much better than that. As I said... I completely disregard his scoring usually good or bad.. because 80 percent of his value is outside of his scoring.

Heavincent
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM

Come on now, there's no way in hell you could trade Bledsoe for Klay Thompson or Paul George straight up. There's just no way either of those teams would make that trade.

I mean Clipper hater John Hollinger called Bledsoe the breakout player of the playoffs.

Seriously, who gives a **** what Hollinger thinks? He's tumbling dickweed.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:09 PM
I haven't checked his threads for a long time, I got tired of his crazy biased posts about the Clippers and how delusional the guy is. I just checked this thread to see if he's changed, to be honest, he's just as bad as always.

I still remember one hilarious thread he started where he called out Blake Griffin for not playing filmed pick-up games in the summer..

You're one odd character. You spend half your time on ISH flat out trolling, especially in OTC and in here you're trying to act like a level headed poster shocked about other people being a homer? I seriously feel like I'm talking to somebody with multiple personality here when you act like that.

millwad
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM
You're one odd character. You spend half your time on ISH flat out trolling, especially in OTC and in here you're trying to act like a level headed poster shocked about other people being a homer? I seriously feel like I'm talking to somebody with multiple personality here when you act like that.

I'm not serious the most of the time when I'm posting but you're a sad person, that's a fact. I discuss plenty of basketball and if you claim anything else, then you're not only delusional but also a liar. And if you want to talk about odd characters, you're the best example, you're close to 30 years old and you're a ghosthunter and you have terrible credit, go get an education or a good job instead of wasting your time on this nonsense.

And yes, I am calling you out for being delusional and a homer, you average like 30 posts per day about one team and the players who play for that team. I mean, there's a reason why very few people agrees with you, just check this thread. It would be one thing if you actually wrote decent posts but all you ever do is to spam rumours or type nonsense stuff like this where you hype the Clipper players like crazy.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm not serious the most of the time when I'm posting but you're a sad person, that's a fact. I discuss plenty of basketball and if you claim anything else, then you're not only delusional but also a liar. And if you want to talk about odd characters, you're the best example, you're close to 30 years old and you're a ghosthunter and you have terrible credit, go get an education or a good job instead of wasting your time on this nonsense.

And yes, I am calling you out for being delusional and a homer, you average like 30 posts per day about one team and the players who play for that team. I mean, there's a reason why very few people agrees with you, just check this thread. It would be one thing if you actually wrote decent posts but all you ever do is to spam rumours or type nonsense stuff like this where you hype the Clipper players like crazy.

Yea that's believable. You spending time to dig up so much personal information on so many ISH members tells us what kind of productive life you have bud. You can't just troll like a jackass in OTC and make a bunch of over the line threads then just say "Oh I'm just kidding". You made a STUPID classless thread about Joyner dying for example then tried to play it off with "I really thought he was dead". Like seriously you're going to call me out on a personal level? :roll: :roll: .

I do remember a time when you used to discuss basketball and I liked your posts back then. Doesn't mean you can go to trolling hard for 6 months, post something serious and expect me to take it seriously. I've never trolled you or anybody else. I've been a homer or been an ass at times but never on a personal level.

Funny thing about me is everything you're pointing out I've admitted and shared myself. I've shared my age (26), told tons of people here about my ghost hunting HOBBY, shared about jobs and my personal life etc. You on the other hand have pulled some D-Fish level stunts and fabricated things about your personal life such as you being a professional Swedish basketball player etc.

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Shit just got serious. Gotta agree with Clips here though.

Darius
10-25-2012, 04:31 PM
What's even more sad than Clipperfan being overly excitable about his team is all the pathetic people who follow him around trying to bash him.

He said Bledsoe has the potential to be a very good player.

Ok. He does.

He said he thinks he believes Bledsoe has so much potential that he would only trade him for Paul or Thompson.

Ok. They have proven to be better than Bledsoe so far and CF86 acknowledges that. It's his belief Bledsoe, with more minutes, will prove himself. It's within the realm of possibility.

None of the above should really be causing multiple grown men to be stalking him.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:33 PM
What's even more sad than Clipperfan being overly excitable about his team is all the pathetic people who follow him around trying to bash him.

He said Bledsoe has the potential to be a very good player.

Ok. He does.

He said he thinks he believes Bledsoe has so much potential that he would only trade him for Paul or Thompson.

Ok. They have proven to be better than Bledsoe so far and CF86 acknowledges that. It's his belief Bledsoe, with more minutes, will prove himself. It's within the realm of possibility.

None of the above should really be causing multiple grown men to be stalking him.

Wow coming from you I have mad respect. I know you don't like my style in general. What you just reiterated is exactly what I was saying. I didn't say Bledsoe was better than these guys.... on top of that I wasn't putting down other players to boost Bledsoe so it shouldn't be attracting trolls. Not like I said "Bledsoe dominated old Steve Nash" or anything to instigate like that.

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 04:33 PM
DelusionalFan86

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:34 PM
It's true. Clipsfan has his own annoying legion of haters who follow him around whining like bitches. The jazz, grizzlies and nuggets fan(s).

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 04:35 PM
The Jazz should trade Favors for marc gaspl or demarcus cousins he shows great potential when he's in the game

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:35 PM
DelusionalFan86
Nothing he said was delusional. Difference between being delusional and just being a homer.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:37 PM
It's true. Clipsfan has his own annoying legion of haters who follow him around whining like bitches. The jazz, grizzlies and nuggets fan(s).

I really do have the biggest troll posse on ISH. I honestly think it's 20-25 people. Al Thornton, Millwad, Brandon and some Kobe stans lead their troops well and mercilessly. I remember when they made a neg thread in the WNBA thread and like 15 people agreed to "ninja neg party" me.

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Yep. I'm starting to get a troll posse too, but almost all of them are RG accounts :oldlol:

millwad
10-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Yea that's believable. You spending time to dig up so much personal information on so many ISH members tells us what kind of productive life you have bud. You can't just troll like a jackass in OTC and make a bunch of over the line threads then just say "Oh I'm just kidding". You made a STUPID classless thread about Joyner dying for example then tried to play it off with "I really thought he was dead". Like seriously you're going to call me out on a personal level? :roll: :roll: .

Oh, snap!
Time? Yeah, I googled your nickname when YOU started to write offensive nonsense to me for nothing when I discussed politics.

And just by googling your name I found the silly dating sites you were on, you whining about your bad credit bla bla..

And FYI I'll have my college degree in a matter of months, my life is very productive. And I don't even know who "Joyner" is but I guess you mean "Jlauber", I got a PM about it but something was wrong with the guy since he got permbanned anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who sent me the PM with one of his alts.

I do remember a time when you used to discuss basketball and I liked your posts back then. Doesn't mean you can go to trolling hard for 6 months, post something serious and expect me to take it seriously. I've never trolled you or anybody else. I've been a homer or been an ass at times but never on a personal level.

I do post in the basketball forum when the season is one, just because I don't average 30+ posts per day like you it doesn't take my credibility away. And yes, when I discuss basketball I am serious. And you've been an ass on personal level plenty of times, the reason why I even googled your nickname was because you came from no where and wrote offensive garbage about my swedish heritage in some random thread.

Funny thing about me is everything you're pointing out I've admitted and shared myself. I've shared my age (26), told tons of people here about my ghost hunting HOBBY, shared about jobs and my personal life etc. You on the other hand have pulled some D-Fish level stunts and fabricated things about your personal life such as you being a professional Swedish basketball player etc.

Yes, I have played for the youth national team in Sweden and also in the swedish basketball league. If that's something you think is a big deal, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't even play ball no more, I am doing my last term at college.

And notice how I replied to you in serious manner in this thread, from no where you called me a troll.:facepalm

millwad
10-25-2012, 04:42 PM
I really do have the biggest troll posse on ISH. I honestly think it's 20-25 people. Al Thornton, Millwad, Brandon and some Kobe stans lead their troops well and mercilessly. I remember when they made a neg thread in the WNBA thread and like 15 people agreed to "ninja neg party" me.

Idiot, I haven't even replied to you in months, and I came here to discuss basketball before you tried to call me a troll.. :facepalm

NuggetsFan
10-25-2012, 04:46 PM

I hardly troll him. I'd love to know what I've said that is "trolling". Just because some dude follows you around posting your picture doesn't mean everybody who disagrees with something is a troll :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Millwad what I did was ignorantly talk about politics and act insulting. Which I apologized for. I clearly was WRONG and admitted it. That didn't stop you from months of digging up some sort of google history on me and trolling. I may have disrespected your country (apologized) but I don't have enough ill will towards ANYBODY on this forum (including Al Thornton) to make it personal.

I'm sorry I did mean Jlauber, not Joyner. I did have bad credit years ago and have made a dating profile before. I've been with my GF almost 3 years now and my credit is much better so obviously this isn't something I'm in denial about or that's still relevant. I was more shocked that you even think to google personal things about posters and I'm not the only one.

I personally don't care about your college education, jobs, living situation etc because that's not my business or place to judge. Even if you weren't in college I wouldn't even think to bash you about it, even if you're being an ass.

I called you a troll in this thread because all I was doing was hyping a player who had a monster game and you came at me kinda hard throwing out the homer talk and being insulting IMO.

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
^not you the dude with the nuggets logo in his avy

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Idiot, I haven't even replied to you in months, and I came here to discuss basketball before you tried to call me a troll.. :facepalm

You've PM'd me twice recently... including an extremely random one last week asking how my sister was. Don't even try to play it off :roll:

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Rrr3 hahah can't take your goofy ass serious

Clippersfan86
^not you the dude with the nuggets logo in his avy

Yea... Nugzfan or w/e his name is. He's a huge douchebag in the Xiao/Smoke117 mold where he's just a complete downer and prick to everybody. It's not just me unfortunately for ISH.

RRR3
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Rrr3 hahah can't take your goofy ass serious
Says the guy who averaged 2 PPG at Long Beach State and calls himself a "legend"

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Says the guy who averaged 2 PPG at Long Beach State and calls himself a "legend"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 04:55 PM
I had heart surgery and hey thought I would never play bball again, but I did. I got a fill scholarship through college and averaged 24 before my condition, you mad? Can you even dribble a ball? Hahaha

RRR3
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Of course I can dribble a ball. Not well, but I can do it :lol

millwad
10-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Millwad what I did was ignorantly talk about politics and act insulting. Which I apologized for. I clearly was WRONG and admitted it. That didn't stop you from months of digging up some sort of google history on me and trolling. I may have disrespected your country (apologized) but I don't have enough ill will towards ANYBODY on this forum (including Al Thornton) to make it personal.

And are you going to act like I wasn't sorry for posting that? As soon as everyone started to mock you I told you that I was sorry for it which many wouldn't have done considering how racist your comments were and how offensive the rest of the stuff you wrote to me for no reason was....

I'm sorry I did mean Jlauber, not Joyner. I did have bad credit years ago and have made a dating profile before. I've been with my GF almost 3 years now and my credit is much better so obviously this isn't something I'm in denial about or that's still relevant. I was more shocked that you even think to google personal things about posters and I'm not the only one.

I personally don't care about your college education, jobs, living situation etc because that's not my business or place to judge. Even if you weren't in college I wouldn't even think to bash you about it, even if you're being an ass.

It's funny, I had no clue who you were before you for no reason wrote all that garbage to me but now you're suddenly the most reasonable person ever. You can't be an ass and then act up like a saint, I'm sorry.

And you sure did care about education when you wrote nonsense about me studying in Sweden and how "terrible" my english is and how I didn't have any education etc.. Stop writing this garbage and act like you haven't been an ass.

I called you a troll in this thread because all I was doing was hyping a player who had a monster game and you came at me kinda hard throwing out the homer talk and being insulting IMO.
[/QUOTE]

I replied like everyone replies, I wasn't offensive and for you to call anyone a troll is pure comedy. Every time someone makes a comment that doesn't fit your agenda you're trying to call them out.. :facepalm

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Before this gets derailed too much I feel like we should bring the topic back. If you think Bledsoe is crap or being overrated by me we can just agree to disagree, no need to make this a full blown off topic argument that gets shut down.

brandonislegend
Free 5,000 per semester for class, plus free housing/food plus money for me. Jokes on you hahaha nerd sucks you're gonna be a 40 year old virgin

Whoah10115
So can we talk about basketball? Cool.

millwad
Anyway, this thread isn't about you or me but pick your words better next time, you're too sensitive about your billionaire basketball players who doesn't give a damn about you. I discuss players too and I have a favourite team and player but you're way too sensitive about these guys..

Just because someone doesn't have the same opinions as you do about the Clippers it doesn't mean that you have to freak out, Blake Griffin and Bledsoe will make it without you..

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Bledsoe for Paul George or Klay Thompson

/thread

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 05:00 PM
And are you going to act like I wasn't sorry for posting that? As soon as everyone started to mock you I told you that I was sorry for it which many wouldn't have done considering how racist your comments were and how offensive the rest of the stuff you wrote to me for no reason was....

It's funny, I had no clue who you were before you for no reason wrote all that garbage to me but now you're suddenly the most reasonable person ever. You can't be an ass and then act up like a saint, I'm sorry.

And you sure did care about education when you wrote nonsense about me studying in Sweden and how "terrible" my english is and how I didn't have any education etc.. Stop writing this garbage and act like you haven't been an ass.

I remember making fun of Sweden... but never remember making fun of your English because it seems fine. Maybe in heat of moment I made fun of it but I DID apologize for the whole exchange and thought it was good now.

Remember we let this go a long time ago.. then out of the blue after we made peace you would post shit about me and make threads to troll like that one comparing me to some murderer (picture wise) after lifting a pic of me and my girl off FB. When I asked you why you did that you said it was your roommate and not you and that you told him we are all good now :rolleyes: . Remember that?

RRR3
10-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Free 5,000 per semester for class, plus free housing/food plus money for me. Jokes on you hahaha nerd sucks you're gonna be a 40 year old virgin
:lol
Whatever makes you feel better

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 05:02 PM

So because you think a guy looks nerdy or lame in your eyes... that automatically= virgin? You don't know anybody here on a personal level so stop trying dude. Him pointing out your stats you put up is something factual and nothing about your personal life.

millwad
10-25-2012, 05:03 PM
I remember making fun of Sweden... but never remember making fun of your English because it seems fine. Maybe in heat of moment I made fun of a typo or something??

Remember we let this go a long time ago.. then out of the blue after we made peace you would post shit about me and make threads to troll. When I asked you why you did that you said it was your roommate and not you and that you told him we are all good now :rolleyes: . Remember that?

No, I don't actually and I have never posted a pic of your girlfriend. But I did start the thread about you looking like Zimmerman.

And I don't have a problem with you, I have learned to not click your threads or reply to your posts but I found this topic interesting and suddenly you got all butthurt..

Anyway, lets leave this and discuss the topic.

brandonislegend
10-25-2012, 05:04 PM
You guys should be together cause you both are delusional

Eric Bledsoe for Paul George or Klay Thompson

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 05:05 PM
I will try to be more respectful of other people's opinions on Bledsoe before becoming defensive though... Bledsoe's play is going to do the talking for me, no sense in arguing.

RRR3
10-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Damn Fez,
Me and you are both delusional did you know that? :lol

Grinder
10-25-2012, 05:25 PM

You're making fun of someone who actually was good enough to play for a D1 school? He's probably better at ball than 99% of the posters here. :facepalm

And CF86, I've got no problem with you, but why call millwad a troll and take this thread off topic when he was making valid points, staying on topic, and simply debating?

RRR3
10-25-2012, 05:27 PM
You're making fun of someone who actually was good enough to play for a D1 school? He's probably better at ball than 99% of the posters here. :facepalm
He's probably the best basketball player on ISH and I'm likely the worst tbh. If he's talk shit, though, I'm gonna be a wise guy back.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM

And CF86, I've got no problem with you, but why call millwad a troll and take this thread off topic when he was making valid points, staying on topic, and simply debating?

I definitely didn't handle it appropriately, thanks for pointing it out (being sincere). As I said I'll work on not being so defensive here.

devin112
10-25-2012, 06:06 PM
I definitely didn't handle it appropriately, thanks for pointing it out (being sincere). As I said I'll work on not being so defensive here.

Hey did you ban my ip from Clippers Topbuzz for exposing how u made an avy bet against the Clippers?

ncrizzle
10-25-2012, 06:21 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/111/840/obamatroll.jpg

Nick Young
10-25-2012, 06:37 PM
The best 3rd string PG playing for a 5 seed in the NBA today:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

qrich
10-25-2012, 08:59 PM
This thread is just :facepalm

Bledsoe is one of the league's best defenders at the point guard position and, imo, has the potential to be the best of of all points in the league. He's athletic, but is also strong enough to be physical. Has good lateral quickness to go with his burst of speed to recover on fast break situations. Doesn't gamble for steals as often as most other points that are known to be solid defenders, and same with blocks.

He could be doing so well because he comes off the bench and doesn't exert as much energy as he would playing 32+ a night, but I just think he has some of the skills that you can't teach and believe his conditioning is well enough to keep him just as good as a consistent 32 mpg guy.

His offensive point guard skills need a lot of work, however, and I love the fact Clippers have Jamal, Lamar & Grant to come off the bench with him and can handle the rock somewhat.

Clippers do need to look to trade him unless they can sign him to a deal around 4-6 mil annually for a guy on a rookie deal. George would be awesome, but Indy would probably look to dump Granger before George. Thompson is a solid shooter, but provides little else. I'd love to get Burks and the lower of the GSW/Utah pick, and can see that being feesable since Utah is looking for a point of the future. An amazing miracle would be somehow swapping Bleds for Shabazz on draft night.l.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Burks and a pick would be great. Bledsoe would be great for the uptempo Jazz.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 09:29 PM
George Karl was asked who Bledsoe reminded him of right now and said a smaller Gary Payton. Love it.... My current favorite player compared to my all time favorite PG who happened to play for Karl in his prime. He also said Bledsoe would win a race without the ball, Lawson with the ball.

devin112
10-25-2012, 10:02 PM
George Karl was asked who Bledsoe reminded him of right now and said a smaller Gary Payton. Love it.... My current favorite player compared to my all time favorite PG who happened to play for Karl in his prime. He also said Bledsoe would win a race without the ball, Lawson with the ball.

Hey did you ban my ip from Clippers Topbuzz for exposing how u made an avy bet against the Clippers?

Alter Ego
10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
on the realest shit I ever spoke, This Clipersfan86 makes you NOT want to root for the clippers. He's so obnoxious in many different ways. Give it a break kid, you're rubbing ****** the wrong way.

Bledsoe is looking like he is going to be a fine point guard in this league. But you make the guy, hype the guy, out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. Same goes with the Los Angeles Clippers. The way you overrate these guys makes it not enjoyable.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 10:42 PM
on the realest shit I ever spoke, This Clipersfan86 makes you NOT want to root for the clippers. He's so obnoxious in many different ways. Give it a break kid, you're rubbing ****** the wrong way.

Bledsoe is looking like he is going to be a fine point guard in this league. But you make the guy, hype the guy, out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. Same goes with the Los Angeles Clippers. The way you overrate these guys makes it not enjoyable.

14 posts, ironic user name and clear alternate account. I can dig it.

Alter Ego
10-25-2012, 10:47 PM
14 posts, ironic user name and clear alternate account. I can dig it.

Dig it all you want fam. I'm only being real. Not sure if you're honestly that biased or if you do it for attention. In the event that it's the latter, I'm not sure you, yourself, even realize it.

It's all good tho. It's cool that you love your team like you do.

SERIOUS set of QUESTIONS:

How good do you think EB will be?

How good do you think the clippers will be?

Do you think you're a homer?

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Dig it all you want fam. I'm only being real. Not sure if you're honestly that biased or if you do it for attention. In the event that it's the latter, I'm not sure you, yourself, even realize it.

It's all good tho. It's cool that you love your team like you do.

SERIOUS set of QUESTIONS:

How good do you think EB will be?

How good do you think the clippers will be?

Do you think you're a homer?

I actually think my expectations are realistic.

I predict Bledsoe will be a 14-16 ppg, 5-6 rpg, 6-7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg player at his absolute peak if he reaches max potential. Basically Kyle Lowry type numbers with more shot blocking.

I think the Clippers will finish with 50-54 wins and will make the 2nd round, possibly WCF if everything clicks and healthy.

Yes I think I'm a homer.

Alter Ego
10-25-2012, 10:54 PM
I actually think my expectations are realistic.

I predict Bledsoe will be a 14-16 ppg, 5-6 rpg, 6-7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg player at his absolute peak if he reaches max potential. Basically Kyle Lowry type numbers with more shot blocking.

I think the Clippers will finish with 50-54 wins and will make the 2nd round, possibly WCF if everything clicks and healthy.

Yes I think I'm a homer.

Not bad. I guess I overestimated you.

That's not bad and I can see him posting those numbers. I saw them play last night and he looked legit. The guy is a hound on the defensive end. Is he?

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Not bad. I guess I overestimated you.

That's not bad and I can see him posting those numbers. I saw them play last night and he looked legit. The guy is a hound on the defensive end. Is he?

Very much so. Steve Nash who is probably the best ball wizard of this era... said he hates playing against Eric Bledsoe.

SpaceJammeR
10-25-2012, 11:14 PM
he's really impressed me.

idizzle
10-25-2012, 11:16 PM
I wish the Hornets had got Eric Bledsoe in the CP3 deal. I would have liked to see Gordon and Bledsoe in the backcourt for the Hornets.

Clippersfan86
10-25-2012, 11:17 PM
I wish the Hornets had got Eric Bledsoe in the CP3 deal. I would have liked to see Gordon and Bledsoe in the backcourt for the Hornets.

It's actually interesting because you guys almost did have him. Hornets were demanding the Clippers include Bledsoe and due to CP3 telling Clippers front office DO NOT trade Bledsoe (he wanted to mentor him, became friends over summer) Neil Olshey held out until New Orleans accepted the deal without Bledsoe. Had Neil not stuck to his guns Bledsoe would be your starting PG right now.

clipps
10-25-2012, 11:49 PM
22/11/5/9...... 9 is the true number preseason or not. Bledsoe's gonna be pretty big this year.

devin112
10-25-2012, 11:49 PM
ok Michael, I see how it is.....

Whoah10115
10-26-2012, 12:12 AM
I don't see the need for Utah. And Burks plus a pick is impossible. Burks has too much potential.

Again, he needs to be in an uptempo system. I think both he and Monta Ellis would do very well playing next to each other, assuming the CP3 teaching takes (which it seems it has already). Same thing with Rivers, as I already said. I think he would do well with Eric Gordon. I think he'd very good with both teams period. Same with Atlanta, tho they have Teague (could be a good combination tho, I feel).

Might even do well with Kemba, assuming Bledsoe wouldn't have any issues with guarding 2guards. From what I've seen, he'd do fine.

Clippersfan86
10-26-2012, 12:15 AM
I don't see the need for Utah. And Burks plus a pick is impossible. Burks has too much potential.

Again, he needs to be in an uptempo system. I think both he and Monta Ellis would do very well playing next to each other, assuming the CP3 teaching takes (which it seems it has already). Same thing with Rivers, as I already said. I think he would do well with Eric Gordon. I think he'd very good with both teams period. Same with Atlanta, tho they have Teague (could be a good combination tho, I feel).

Might even do well with Kemba, assuming Bledsoe wouldn't have any issues with guarding 2guards. From what I've seen, he'd do fine.

He struggled guarding Kobe and Joe Johnson but those guys are great post up SG's with fantastic size so no surprise. He's done fine guarding Manu, Ellis, Iggy etc... so I don't see an issue.

rhythmic
10-26-2012, 01:13 AM
He struggled guarding Kobe and Joe Johnson but those guys are great post up SG's with fantastic size so no surprise. He's done fine guarding Manu, Ellis, Iggy etc... so I don't see an issue.

He had trouble with JJ, but did fine against Iggy? :biggums:

Clippersfan86
10-26-2012, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

Fiasco
10-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Could we please just talk about Bledsoe.

LA Lakers
10-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Glad Bleds on my fantasy team ha.

millwad
10-26-2012, 06:21 AM
Very much so. Steve Nash who is probably the best ball wizard of this era... said he hates playing against Eric Bledsoe.

Sounds weird that Nash would say that, any source?

They have only played against each other 6 times where Bledsoe only averaged 12 minutes per game and most of those minutes were probably in garbage time when Nash wasn't playing.

Clippersfan86
10-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Sounds weird that Nash would say that, any source?

They have only played against each other 6 times where Bledsoe only averaged 12 minutes per game and most of those minutes were probably in garbage time when Nash wasn't playing.

It was during a game on a little clip. I don't even remember game it was to find the footage but I promise I wouldn't just randomly make it up.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Bumping for good luck hoping he has a good game tonight like last time :cheers: .

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/clippers/post/_/id/2814/clippers-mvp-candidate-eric-bledsoe

New ESPN article calling Eric the Clippers X factor. Good to see him finally getting noticed. Some good quotes in here. Also I just found a scouting report in the comments section saying Bledsoe averaged 20.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 11.5 assists in his senior year of HS leading his team to a state championship, despite not even starting basketball until his sophomore year of HS.

Reason I bump this thread is so that you guys can't get upset for me making new threads. Hope that's appreciated.

SpecialQue
11-02-2012, 03:32 PM
http://erikbledsoemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/bledsoe-COVER.jpg

RRR3
11-02-2012, 03:33 PM
http://visualcoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Erik-Bledsoe-Music-2009-03-26.png

SpecialQue
11-02-2012, 03:34 PM
The second Bledsoe scores I'm going to yell "Mommy's back to work."

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 03:36 PM

Youtube that shit :rockon:

Smoke117
11-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Youtube that shit :rockon:

Shut up, bitch.

ncrizzle
11-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Bumping for attention, hoping he has a good game tonight like last time :cheers: .

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/clippers/post/_/id/2814/clippers-mvp-candidate-eric-bledsoe

New ESPN article calling Eric the Clippers X factor. Good to see him finally getting noticed. Some good quotes in here. Also I just found a scouting report in the comments section saying Bledsoe averaged 20.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 11.5 assists in his senior year of HS leading his team to a state championship, despite not even starting basketball until his sophomore year of HS.

Reason I bump this thread is so that you guys can't get upset for me making new threads. Hope that's appreciated.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM

Make a thread about Conley and bump it every week, I won't harass you.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/u-mad-1.jpg

RRR3
11-02-2012, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oo6CGrThSw

hon
11-19-2012, 06:22 AM
http://www.wildcatworld.com/bounce/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/eric_bledsoe.jpg

Major contributor for the Clippers off the bench...

Clippersfan86
11-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Before the game Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said Eric Bledsoe was probably the most underrated played in the league.

[B]

brandonislegend
11-20-2012, 01:31 AM
No one cares.

Clippersfan86
11-20-2012, 01:31 AM
No one cares.

Stay jelly son.

KG215
11-20-2012, 01:52 AM
Pop saying what I've been saying for a long time. People don't seem to pay this kid any mind. His two HUGE offensive rebounds tonight in the last two minutes saved the game for sure.
Why do you have yourself convinced you're still "breaking the news" about Bledsoe to fellow ISH posters? Any more than casual NBA fan (which is what most of the regular posters here are) knows how good and how "underrated" he is.

Yet, going back to the playoffs last year, you seem to have to mention "I've been trying to tell people how good he is" in basically every Clippers game thread.

Clippersfan86
11-20-2012, 01:53 AM
Why do you have yourself convinced you're still "breaking the news" about Bledsoe to fellow ISH posters? Any more than casual NBA fan (which is what most of the regular posters here are) knows how good and how "underrated" he is.

Yet, going back to the playoffs last year, you seem to have to mention "I've been trying to tell people how good he is" in basically every Clippers game thread.

Gotta keep the world updated on E-GAWD. Pop doesn't give compliments often... the compliments he gave Bledsoe tonight are huge. In another quote he said Bledsoe has a huge impact on both ends of the floor.

brandonislegend
11-20-2012, 01:54 AM
Gotta keep the world updated on E-GAWD.

You post way too god damn much

Clippersfan86
11-20-2012, 01:56 AM
You post way too god damn much

You follow me around taking the time to respond to me too much.

KG215
11-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Almost 25,000 posts in a little less than two years. I think you've kept us all more than updated on E-GAWD.

Clippersfan86
11-20-2012, 02:00 AM
Almost 25,000 posts in a little less than two years. I think you've kept us all more than updated on E-GAWD.

I'm going for 100k just to piss you guys off :cheers: .

brandonislegend
11-20-2012, 02:03 AM
You follow me around taking the time to respond to me too much.

It's not following when you post in EVERY single thread on the front page...you post way too damn much. It's quite sad actually.

Clippersfan86
11-20-2012, 02:07 AM
It's not following when you post in EVERY single thread on the front page...you post way too damn much. It's quite sad actually.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/12/10/3b6370c0-0131-4923-84d6-d944330583a7.jpg

Jyap9675
11-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Cant wait to see Bledsoe as a starter in some other team

mjokc
11-20-2012, 05:16 AM
I'm going for 100k just to piss you guys off :cheers: .

We all know that you have no life.

andremiller07
11-20-2012, 05:29 AM
Cant wait to see Bledsoe as a starter in some other team

If i were the rockets i'd have a look into getting Bledsoe since Billups is coming back and mins will be tight, hes a far better potential and player than that current PG they got.

Teanett
11-20-2012, 06:35 AM
here are some cocks (http://http://files.myopera.com/Zaphira/albums/758119/cocks.jpg)

TeamLAC
11-20-2012, 06:39 AM
We all know that you have no life.
kid on internet claims people have no lives. :confusedshrug:

bluechox2
11-20-2012, 06:44 AM
its funny if u go to a clippers game thread, almost 80% of the posts is clippersfan86 :lol

you must be getting paid for this

KG215
11-20-2012, 01:50 PM
its funny if u go to a clippers game thread, almost 80% of the posts is clippersfan86 :lol

you must be getting paid for this
That would explain how almost every Clippers game thread gets to at least 10 pages.