PDA

View Full Version : Are We Going To Act Like the Twin Towers Did Not Save Kobe`s Ass Today?

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Once again Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum save the Day for "Kobe`s" Team Shooting More Efficiently, Rebounding and Protecting the Paint

Pau Gasol: 23 Points, 17 Rebounds, 6 Assits & 4 Blocks
Andrew Bynum: 16 Points, 18 Rebounds, 6 Blocks

RazorBaLade
05-13-2012, 03:02 AM
Andrew Bynum 4-15 FG

blablabla
05-13-2012, 03:03 AM
did you watch the game

Batz
05-13-2012, 03:04 AM
We really missed your bolded text and thoughtful opinions. Said no one.

Heavincent
05-13-2012, 03:05 AM
Are we really going to act like the OP isn't a phaggit?

Of course not.

Yao Ming's Foot
05-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Once again Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum save the Day for "Kobe`s" Team Shooting More Efficiently, Rebounding and Protecting the Paint

HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!!

BIG MEN ARE BETTER THAN GUARDS AT REBOUNDING, PROTECTING THE PAINT AND PUTTING THE BALL THROUGH THE HOOP FROM THE POSITION THEY USUALLY SHOOT IT

:oldlol:

They are also better at blocking shots, being 7 foot tall and winning jump balls.

:lol

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 03:07 AM
did you watch the game

Yes...Thank God...Kobe has a Twin Tower System Like This. Kobe has always been Lucky to have Great Players as Teamates unlike many other Superstars from the 80s and 90s

Atleast Kobe...Did Play Less Unselfish and Finally is Realizing To Let the Big Men Do Their Thing Instead of Chucking 30 FGAs PG. Ill Give him That

chazzy
05-13-2012, 03:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8SzIdl.jpg

guy
05-13-2012, 03:13 AM
HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!!

BIG MEN ARE BETTER THAN GUARDS AT REBOUNDING, PROTECTING THE PAINT AND PUTTING THE BALL THROUGH THE HOOP FROM THE POSITION THEY USUALLY SHOOT IT

:oldlol:

They are also better at blocking shots, being 7 foot tall and winning jump balls.

How exactly does that disprove his point?

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 03:18 AM
How exactly does that disprove his point?

:applause: Kobe Fans Will Avoid the Fact With Other Details

The Funeest was when many Mentioned that Bynum was their Best Player in the Season. PER Doesn`t Lie..... It Shows Who or Who Isnt as Efficient and Dominant Per Game.

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Andrew Bynum 4-15 FG

Was Kobe Ever Doubled as Much as Bynum? :no:

Also 18 Rebounds and 6 Blocks = Defensive Dominance

Kobe 4 The Win
05-13-2012, 03:20 AM
Nice try phagg0tt. Try watching the games.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/IpreferKeaton/Effyou.jpg

blablabla
05-13-2012, 03:21 AM

yes he was like all game long

Heavincent
05-13-2012, 03:21 AM
[B]Was Kobe Ever Doubled as Much as Bynum? :no:

He was doubled the entire game you daft piece of shit troll.

bwink23
05-13-2012, 03:22 AM
He was doubled the entire game you daft piece of shit troll.

And Bynum was doubled EVERY TIME he touched the ball down low..that was his point.

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 03:23 AM
Nice try phagg0tt. Try watching the games.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/IpreferKeaton/Effyou.jpg

I Watched The Whole Game Just Minutes Ago and It Prooved Once Again that for the Lakers to Win Kobe Must Not Shoot over 20 FGAs PG. I`ll Give Kobe....That Atleast He Tried to Play More as a Team Player Today.

Gasol and Bynum TWIN TOWER SYSTEM is What Saved the Day for the Lakers.

INDI
05-13-2012, 03:27 AM
Bailed out????? Kobe was the reason they won this game. The nuggets strategy was to double Kobe and let someone else beat them. Kobe took the challenge, led the team in assists, hit a dagger, locked up Lawson in the 4th, made the right passes, still pumped in 17 and was 1 miss from shooting 50%

Kobe 4 The Win
05-13-2012, 03:31 AM
I Watched The Whole Game Just Minutes Ago and It Prooved Once Again that for the Lakers to Win Kobe Must Not Shoot over 20 FGAs PG. I`ll Give Kobe....That Atleast He Tried to Play More as a Team Player Today.

Ok, so you watched one game at least but you obviously aren't able to comprehend what you are seeing. Stop with your phagg0try.

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Kobe Tards...Why Do You Need to Insult...To Try To Disprove What I Said?

U Just Can`t...Can You? :confusedshrug:

RazorBaLade
05-13-2012, 03:39 AM
[B]Was Kobe Ever Doubled as Much as Bynum? :no:

did u post this b4 or after watchibng the game?

Kobe 4 The Win
05-13-2012, 03:49 AM
Kobe Tards...Why Do You Need to Insult...To Try To Disprove What I Said?

U Just Can`t...Can You? :confusedshrug:

Why? Because f**k you that's why.

I've already disproved what you said many times in the past but you are either too stupid to understand that or you are to biased to admit it.

Bottom line

Kobe took what the defense gave him. They were doubling him hard and he made the right passes. The difference between this game and a lot of other games is that Blake and Metta actually made a good amount of their WIDE OPEN SHOTS. Also, Pau Gasol finally decided to "Get his ass in the paint" and play with some energy and passion. Not too much to ask for a guy with his salary. Bynum didn't exactly set the world on fire offensively but at least he rebounded and contested some shots instead of sulking. All this and they still needed Kobe to hit that dagger 3 to pull away.

I have no doubt that if guys like Bynum, Gasol, and Blake would come in with that same energy and agressivness and prove that they can hit their open shots, Kobe would shoot less.

DetroitPistonFan
05-13-2012, 03:50 AM
This is a stupid thread. Pau and Bynum did not save Kobe tonight. And I ******* hate Kobe.

32jazz
05-13-2012, 09:43 AM
This is a stupid thread. Pau and Bynum did not save Kobe tonight. And I ******* hate Kobe.

:applause:

These no life losers are pathetic. I don't know what they really think they are accomplishing with their nonsense.

NBASTATMAN
05-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Pau Gasol has been clutch in GAME 7'S FOR THE LAKERS

chips93
05-13-2012, 09:56 AM
anybody who watched the game, isnt a retard, and isnt biased, should be able to clearly see that kobe played well

how do you think there was so much space in the paint for gasol and bynum to get the offensive boards? partly because the nuggets had to rotate a ton, after having to double kobe out on the wing.

also, bolded text is for attention seeking phagg0ts

ZaaaaaH
05-13-2012, 10:11 AM

You are right for once. :applause:

But again it clearly shows you have no basketball knowledge

Only reason the twin tower system works because kobe can create his.own shot and be a.playmaker every play. Entire defense is focused on him so it is easier for 7fters to hang out around the basket and.get easy buckets and pad those stats.

Fucccken jodan hill can put up double double every night playing with kobe who spoon feeds big men.

But for the Lakers to Win he does need to get the bigs involved so they can stop crying about getting touches and play some fuccking defense with some ergency

Pau need to.stop.hanging around the baseline 3 and look for put backs since he can't score on iso anymore

Bynum needs to stop crying about getting the ball and protect the.dam paint
And he barely gets doubled ever since mcgee started guarding him get ur fact straight

Bottom line watch the game, having the game on and browsing.Charles naked does.not.mean you " watched" the game. Feel me nub?

bleedinpurpleTwo
05-13-2012, 10:22 AM

where were you for game 5 and 6?
oh, that's right, you fcuking pussed out.
btw, I notice that you don't want to give credit for Kobe's 8 assists, nor for completely shutting down Ty Lawson the entire 4th quarter.
but whatever, thats you.... a shitty poster with an agenda.

Jameerthefear
05-13-2012, 10:50 AM
And Bynum was doubled EVERY TIME he touched the ball down low..that was his point.
But if Kobe shot that poorly then you idiots would be on HIS ass. Doubled or not.

Calabis
05-13-2012, 10:51 AM
anybody who watched the game, isnt a retard, and isnt biased, should be able to clearly see that kobe played well

how do you think there was so much space in the paint for gasol and bynum to get the offensive boards? partly because the nuggets had to rotate a ton, after having to double kobe out on the wing.

also, bolded text is for attention seeking phagg0ts

I think Kobe played a smart efficient game, but I think instead of trying to say he was saved, the op should mention the fact that for this theory of Kobe being GOAT...by his band of misfits, the impact of his play was not GOAT in another crucial game, but what else is new

Coffee Black
05-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Kobe faced a hard double team almost every time he caught the ball. At the same time he dictated the tempo of the game and made sure the open man got the ball. He played a great game.

As a Lakers fan, I am a bit surprised that he stuck to this plan all game, and didn't force a couple more shots. Maybe that is because some of his teammates, Blake and Peace, were taking and making the jumpers.

Pau did play great though. Every aspect of his game was better last night because of his increase in effort. I think he showed that he is still a more valuable member of this team than Bynum is.

Bynum played with increased effort too. His better defense made it difficult for McGee to crash to the basket. This is what we expected from him three games ago. But yet, he still makes bone headed decisions on offense. And yes both Bryant and Bynum saw hard double teams. The difference between the two is Kobe made the right play out of it, where as Bynum held on too long or forced a shot.

JellyBean
05-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Are you really goona act like the Twins did not deserve a swift kick in the butt to get going by Kobe to get them motivated? My word!

Doranku
05-13-2012, 12:06 PM

Yup, definitely didn't watch the game. :roll:

Chrono90
05-13-2012, 12:17 PM
1) The two bigs played great cause Nuggets went real small. Al Harrington at PF. That gives Lakers the advantage to play inside out.

2) Why Blake hit those clutch threes? Why MWP hit those threes? It's because Kobe was doubled almost every play.

So did you not watch the game or do you not know bball or do you see everything only from the stats?

roffie
05-13-2012, 12:25 PM
:rockon:

EllEffEll
05-13-2012, 12:40 PM
The twin towers did what the twin towers are paid to do. Last time I checked, this is a team sport. The best teams can respond in whatever fashion works against their opposition rather than the same ol' single pronged attack that usually fails somewhere along the way. Last night, especially with KB still sick (if you watched the post game press conference you know what I mean), and with Denver not being able to match up well inside, it was their turn to carry some load.

MWP's defense was also critical. Actually, last night was more of a team victory, and I like those much more than one guy having to try to play out of his mind. The Lakers are simply better with everyone involved, and even Kobe recognized that last night.

Bipolar Laker
05-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Are we gonna act like the twin towers didn't play like complete shit in games 5 and 6? And I mean, shit doesn't even begin to describe how they played in those games. They were awful, awful, AWFUL.

Gasol played great last night and Bynum played better, even if he was 4/15, he gave some effort which was good. But I expected them to play well and win us this game after their showings in the previous games. Anything less would've been massively disappointing.

amfirst
05-13-2012, 12:47 PM

Bynum and Gasol played well, but Kobe was the difference maker.

Did someone steal your toy? :cry:

Whoah10115
05-13-2012, 01:13 PM
I am going to strut around like the Twin Towers did not save Kobe's ass today.

I'm going to eat cereal and think about and not act like they didn't save Kobe's ass today.

I'm going to take joy in the fact that OP is already blocked.

Doranku
05-13-2012, 01:16 PM

Gasol + Bynum: 13-34 = 38.24%
Kobe: 7-16 = 43.75%

ISH, where 38% is more efficient than 44%. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The Iron Fist
05-13-2012, 01:26 PM

:roll:
Ish, where hypothetical champs>>> real ones.

bleedinpurpleTwo
05-13-2012, 01:48 PM
thread did not go well for RoundMound.
Not surprising really, he is not basketball astute.

LakersReign
05-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Just gotta love it how OP claims to be a Barkely fan, while swooning over PER, like a Lebronyte. Which means he's really a Lebronyte, PRETENDING to be a Barkely fan.:sleeping

Dictator
05-13-2012, 03:00 PM

:lol :roll: :oldlol:

EnoughSaid
05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
They play bad, Lakers lose. They play great, Lakers win.

When Kobe has a large scoring game and the bigs struggle, the Lakers lose. This team goes as far as Gasol and Bynum take them.

LA_Showtime
05-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Gasol - easily the player of the game. i know bynum is our primary low-post scorer these days, but it was nice seeing gasol down there again.

Kobe/Bynum - i thought they did just enough. kobe did a great job controlling the tempo and bynum did a nice job manning our d.

Blake/Artest - :bowdown:

SpecialQue
Are we going to act like your favorite player never won a championship?

Doranku

When Kobe has a large scoring game and the bigs struggle, the Lakers lose. This team goes as far as Gasol and Bynum take them.

What backwards logic. The difference is that when Kobe played well in Games 5 and 6, the bigs played like SHIT. In Game 7, the bigs played well AND Kobe played well.

Are you really that retarded that you don't see the difference?

LakersReign
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
What backwards logic. The difference is that when Kobe played well in Games 5 and 6, the bigs played like SHIT. In Game 7, the bigs played well AND Kobe played well.

Are you really that retarded that you don't see the difference?

You'd better off not even trying to decipher that idiot's b.s. He's just repeating talking points he got from the media. With no real understanding of what all that realy even means. It's clear he didn't even watch the game, which is no real surprise since he's a Fake Heat fan aka Lebronyte. Meaning he's just as delusional and ret**ded as pauk.

Heavincent
05-13-2012, 03:42 PM

:roll: :facepalm

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 04:34 PM

How Many FGAs did each one take?

Only thing i said is that the Twin Towers saved Kobe in Game 7. Its a Fact

eliteballer
05-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Too bad Barkley couldnt carry Moses Malone, Dr J, Maurice Cheeks, Kevin Johnson Dan Marjle Ceric Ceballos Danny Manning, Clyde Drexler, Hakeem Olajuwon, or Scottie Pippen to a ring:cry:

bleedinpurpleTwo
05-13-2012, 04:42 PM
How Many FGAs did each one take?

Only thing i said is that the Twin Towers saved Kobe in Game 7. Its a Fact
you are really embarrassing yourself in this thread.
seriously, you should probably quit before you make a greater fool of yourself...if that is even possible.

Round Mound
05-13-2012, 11:05 PM
What dos Barkley have to do with Thread u Dumb Kobe Tards? :rolleyes: :facepalm

Barkley was More Dominant than Bryant ever was. Fact

Bryant doubled in game 7 agains the Nuggest? :roll: Please....

Lakers Won because of Gasols and Bynums Rebounding and Defense.

Bynum does get Doubled More than Bryant....Right Now.

Bryanht is a Great Playre but he Has Been Very Lucky to Play with Great Casts for 80% of his Career.

TheBigVeto
05-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Gasol = Lakers' MVP.
No Gasol = no ring.

Grey Dawn
05-13-2012, 11:56 PM
I heard Kobe likes licking Shaq's asshole.

That's what I heard anyways.

Kobe 4 The Win
05-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Round Mound -

It's hard to believe but you say even more dumb bullshit that the real Charles Barkley.

The-Legend-24
05-14-2012, 12:04 AM
No matter what Kobe does, its not good enough for his haters. If he shoots too much, he's a ball hog and should get the bigs going, and if he starts setting up his teammates because of double teams, he's getting carried. :oldlol:

Simple Jack
05-14-2012, 12:17 AM
No matter what Kobe does, its not good enough for his haters. If he shoots too much, he's a ball hog and should get the bigs going, and if he starts setting up his teammates because of double teams, he's getting carried. :oldlol:

As if that doesn't work both ways. No matter how horrid of a performance he has, there is always some justification for it or some reason as to why it wasn't bad...and actually GOAT worthy.

I would say the latter is much more common than people finding reasons to hate on his good games.

Kobe 4 The Win
05-14-2012, 12:21 AM
As if that doesn't work both ways. No matter how horrid of a performance he has, there is always some justification for it or some reason as to why it wasn't bad...and actually GOAT worthy.

I would say the latter is much more common than people finding reasons to hate on his good games.

I beg to differ. There are a few nuts that are always carrying on about "How great is our gawd" and all that crazy bullshit. But Kobe haters really work overtime to find fault with him and find ways to erode his legacy.

Bandito
05-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Please Kobe lovers are not even that much better, they see a 3-20 shooting and say it's somehow because of the team's fault.

Kobe 4 The Win
05-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Please Kobe lovers are not even that much better, they see a 3-20 shooting and say it's somehow because of the team's fault.

They aren't much better but I think there are less of them. Equally annoying but not as many.

amfirst
05-14-2012, 01:33 AM