PDA

View Full Version : Bosh may be out for the series

Human Error
05-13-2012, 06:35 PM
According to John Hollinger, it is the same injury that Ginobili had earlier this year, he had to miss more that 15 days and it heals slowly and easy to re-aggrevate... It gives me a real scare because the Pacers were already bigger and the Heat lost its only low post scoring option. Damn...

StateOfMind12
05-13-2012, 06:37 PM
The injury bug finally hits Miami. It seemed like all the stars were aligning for Miami before this injury but now I would say it's fair game and the stars aren't totally aligned for them anymore.

Heat will still beat the Pacers in this series with or without Bosh but it will be tougher. Bosh will be needed after the 2nd round though so the Heat better hope his injury is just for this series and not beyond.

Jotaro Durant
05-13-2012, 06:37 PM
o y dont u look at dat:dancin
hope i neva jinxed them with their injury issu:basketball

eliteballer
05-13-2012, 06:38 PM
He wont be 100% for the rest of the playoffs.

game3524
05-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Doesn't matter against the Pacers.....but it will against Boston.

LBJDW305

Your mom should have swallowed you :yaohappy:

Peteballa

You're just as bad as the retards who cheered over Rose and Shumpert tearing their ACL's. Go to hell.

Especially Bosh, who doesn't talk shit and is one of the classiest players on the Heat...

(e)
Do you have a link or a tweet?

Would be killer for Miami. Lebron and Wade were able to do it today in the 4th, but they would get killed by Hib and West if Bosh can't be effective to at least nullify one of those guys

LBJDW305
05-13-2012, 06:41 PM

Watch out with Westbrook harden or durant with that lanky frame and artest on him :lol

Jotaro Durant
05-13-2012, 06:43 PM
You're just as bad as the retards who cheered over Rose and Shumpert tearing their ACL's. Go to hell.

Especially Bosh, who doesn't talk shit and is one of the classiest players on the Heat...
i neva root for injury WTF u smokin nikka:no: even playas i hate:no:
bosh my fave player on heat but there style of ball bound to have injury issu:confusedshrug:

blacknapalm
welp, better now than the conference finals or finals i guess

Indian guy
Ouch. Season done for Miami then. Already had the worst C/PF rotation among all playoff teams, now it's just brutal. Not to mention the offense they'll lose. There's no way they can win the championship with LeBron/Wade + crap.

EnoughSaid
05-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Lisa Salters after halftime said that it was UNLIKELY that he'd return. So she didn't completely rule him out. You can't be certain, but I honestly don't think it's that serious at all.

(e)
05-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Doesn't matter against the Pacers.....but it will against Boston.
West, Hib, and Hansbrough will go HAM on Miami with no Bosh

DuMa
05-13-2012, 06:45 PM
I dont think its that serious. nothing is confirmed yet. but its not very likely they need him that much against Indiana anyway.

LBJDW305
05-13-2012, 06:46 PM
He will be healthy before next series lol

LBJDW305
05-13-2012, 06:47 PM
West, Hib, and Hansbrough will go HAM on Miami with no Bosh

Just like they did in the second half huh??

game3524
05-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Just like they did in the second half huh??

Foul troubles is what did Hibbert in....not Miami's defense.

StateOfMind12
05-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Lisa Salters after halftime said that it was UNLIKELY that he'd return. So she didn't completely rule him out. You can't be certain, but I honestly don't think it's that serious at all.
James Harden was suppose to come back in the 2nd half after taking an elbow from the head by Metta World Peace in the last OKC-LAL game of the regular season and then he ended up missing the next 3 games which was the rest of the regular season.

What Lisa Salters say doesn't mean anything.

catquickspider
05-13-2012, 07:04 PM
:hammertime:

TheMan
05-13-2012, 07:06 PM
And if Bosh is out and hopefully Wade gets hammered by the Pacers and knock him out so I can say Karma is a bitch to all those fa.ggot Heat posters who were laughing when Rose went down.

fingers crossed, you know the Pacers will start laying some wood somewhere down the line.

Bigsmoke
05-13-2012, 07:12 PM
more rest for Bosh then.

the Heat dont need him to beat the Pacers

EnoughSaid
05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
And if Bosh is out and hopefully Wade gets hammered by the Pacers and knock him out so I can say Karma is a bitch to all those fa.ggot Heat posters who were laughing when Rose went down.

fingers crossed, you know the Pacers will start laying some wood somewhere down the line.

I don't know who, but I wasn't laughing what the hell? That's not right whatsoever.

Soundwave
05-13-2012, 07:22 PM
I thought it was some kind of knee/foot injury which would be 10x worse.

Ab strain isn't great news, but it's not the worst injury.

They'll just have to make due without him until the 3rd round, provided they can close out Indy.

Jimmy2k8
05-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Ouch. Season done for Miami then. Already had the worst C/PF rotation among all playoff teams, now it's just brutal. Not to mention the offense they'll lose. There's no way they can win the championship with LeBron/Wade + crap.
I disagree with this post. If Lebron could manage to lead a team of role players to the finals, he can lead a team with Wade + crap to the finals.

Soundwave
05-13-2012, 07:56 PM
I disagree with this post. If Lebron could manage to lead a team of role players to the finals, he can lead a team with Wade + crap to the finals.

Celtics might be a problem but Bosh should be healthy by then.

Lebron23
05-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Miami needs him in the Conference Finals.

longtime lurker
05-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Miami needs him in the Conference Finals.

Well they need to beat the Pacers first.... in any event I've had the same injury that Bosh has and it's a bitch. Couldn't move, hurt to laugh etc. He'll probably be out a week considering all the medical staff he has access to

plUto or bUst
05-13-2012, 08:27 PM
I guess this legitimizes Lebron's championship should he win one this year. :confusedshrug:

TheFan
05-13-2012, 08:29 PM
No, problem they will need him for the finals... Pacers and Celtics still will get their asses handled... and im not even a Miami fan.

Chrono90
05-13-2012, 08:30 PM
According to John Hollinger, it is the same injury that Ginobili had earlier this year, he had to miss more that 15 days and it heals slowly and easy to re-aggrevate... It gives me a real scare because the Pacers were already bigger and the Heat lost its only low post scoring option. Damn...

^^ just saying Bosh isn't a post scorer. He drives and shoots from 15 feet. His post game isn't his main option and is pretty weak.

Kiddlovesnets
05-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Here goes Miami's slim chance to win a title, Pacers in 6.

francesco totti
05-13-2012, 08:32 PM
They dont need him vs the pacers anyways.they won 2nd quarter without bosh by 15 points.

they will need him vs celtics

pegasus
05-13-2012, 08:32 PM
I guess this legitimizes Lebron's championship should he win one this year. :confusedshrug:
You need the refs to go out with injuries to be able to say that.

ihoopallday
05-13-2012, 08:37 PM
You need the refs to go out with injuries to be able to say that.

Another Laker fan bringing up refs. Lmfao I'm loving it :lol :lol :lol

LBJDW305
05-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Bosh will be back by the end of this series....they might hold him off if they don't Need him so he gets extra rest

RoseCity07
05-13-2012, 08:41 PM
This isn't good because Bosh is a good defender but honestly Bosh has just not been really that big of a help as long as he has been in Miami. Other than that Bulls series last year I barely even notice him.

Why doesn't he ever have any big games anymore? This guy sucks.

d.bball.guy
05-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Let the MVP do the work against the Pacers.Pacers in 4
:D

pegasus
Another Laker fan bringing up refs. Lmfao I'm loving it :lol :lol :lol
I'm a Bulls fan, but just so you know, any team's fans can bring them up. They are by far the most favored ones by the refs.

LBJDW305
This isn't good because Bosh is a good defender but honestly Bosh has just not been really that big of a help as long as he has been in Miami. Other than that Bulls series last year I barely even notice him.

He was having a great game today till he got hurt...13/5....Bron took over with his absence tho

Human Error
05-13-2012, 08:48 PM
^^ just saying Bosh isn't a post scorer. He drives and shoots from 15 feet. His post game isn't his main option and is pretty weak.
I agree to what you said that Bosh is not a prototype back to the basket low post threat but with Miami having no one who can do that, Bosh was still the closest and the only guy.

Dwyane Rose
05-13-2012, 08:48 PM
i neva root for injury WTF u smokin nikka:no: even playas i hate:no:
bosh my fave player on heat but there style of ball bound to have injury issu:confusedshrug:
:facepalm

UtahJazzFan88
05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
James Harden was suppose to come back in the 2nd half after taking an elbow from the head by Metta World Peace in the last OKC-LAL game of the regular season and then he ended up missing the next 3 games which was the rest of the regular season.

What Lisa Salters say doesn't mean anything.

Wow, I actually agree with RG on this one. :wtf: :lebronamazed:

Really, he's a good defender? I'm not even sure about that, he had a good game on offense but he was absolutely exposed by West and Hibbert on defense.

G-train
05-13-2012, 08:52 PM

Yes Bosh is a post scorer. Both low and high. 8 or 15 feet out.
He is mostly a turn and face post scorer though, not back to the basket.
Although he has a couple of nice back to basket moves.
He frequently gets it in either the low or high post, quickly turns and face and either hits J's or has beautiful sweeping drives and spin moves.
The guy is a 25 ppg scorer as a number one option, and it will be a battle to defeat the Pacers without him.

G-train
05-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Really, he's a good defender? I'm not even sure about that, he had a good game on offense but he was absolutely exposed by West and Hibbert on defense.

Define exposed? These guys can get 15-20ppg on anyone.
Bosh is an above average man on man defender. He gets low and moves his feet very well for a 6'10 guy, with good quickness. He also makes good rotations. His shotblocking isnt great, but he is above average to good overall.

Nash
05-13-2012, 09:00 PM

You feckin' asshole nobody was laughing at Rose's injury. Everybody was respectful.

Celtics 1825
05-13-2012, 11:18 PM
I can already see the excuses coming if the Heat lose.

sbw19
05-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Sucks for Heat fans. Abdominal injuries can really limit mobility and overall effectiveness, years Shaq suffered one he couldn't rebound like he's capable of and ended up averaging ~10rpg in the playoffs.

Not looking good with Wade and now Bosh hampered. Bron better prepare for hell.

nashwade
05-14-2012, 01:49 AM
as long as he is back in the ECF

when Miller, Jones, Battier start hitting their routine three's, the Heat should be fine

Lebron23
05-14-2012, 02:04 AM
He will be back in the next round. Bosh just needs to rest, and the Miami Heat front court needs to step up.

ProfessorMurder
05-14-2012, 03:27 AM
No, problem they will need him for the finals... Pacers and Celtics still will get their asses handled... and im not even a Miami fan.

If he's out two weeks, I can't wait to see Turiaf on KG for a whole series.

All Net
05-14-2012, 05:22 AM
Somebody posted this on another site

Grade I (Mild): Mild discomfort, often no disability. Usually does not limit activity.
Grade II (Moderate): Moderate discomfort, can limit ability to perform activities such as crunches or twisting movements.
Grade III (Severe): Severe injury that can cause pain with normal activities. Often patients complain of muscle spasm and bruising.
What is the treatment for a pulled abdominal muscle?

A abdominal strain could be pretty serious guess it depends how,serious it is will depend how much of the series he can play.

Guess his MRI will decide it today

G-Funk
05-14-2012, 05:27 AM

Sucks for Bulls fans. This could have been a ticket to the Finals