PDA

View Full Version : Brad Beal

idizzle
05-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Everybody saying that Brad Beal is going to be the next Ray Allen. I watched him and to me he plays like a taller Eric Gordon.

That have him listed at 6'3. Beal said he has grown 2 inches so he is around 6'4-6'5.

I really would like to see him go to the Cvas and team up with Kyrie Irving.

LBJMVP
05-14-2012, 01:11 AM
his height does concern me, and i'd like to see what his pre-draft measurements are.

if cleveland gets a top three pick i dont think we should take him.
as a cavs fan, i'm pro harrison barnes. i just think he will mesh good with irving and we need a SF. he could end up the next marvin williams or he could end up the next great small forward.

i think andre drummond is another deandre jordan so i don't like him.

either barnes or beal is good with me though.

GOBB
05-14-2012, 03:06 PM
I dont see Ray Allen when I watch Brad Beal. Starting to hate that comparison.

BoogieWoogieMan
05-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I dont see Ray Allen when I watch Brad Beal. Starting to hate that comparison.

Anybody that makes that comparison has never watched him play.

Thorpesaurous
05-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I agree with the OP. I don't see Ray Allen much. And I've thought Eric Gordon going back to his HS days. Gordon is a little shorter than ideal too. Both have physical bodies though. Both are plus catch and shoot guys. I actually think Beal has a little more in terms of ball skills, meaning ball handling and passing and just general court vision.

It's one of the reasons I agree that he's not the ideal fit in Cleveland because you're going to lose some of his assets with an on ball PG next to him like that. A more pure lane filler and catch and shoot guy like Barnes to me is a better fit, especially because he brings so much more size, even though I actually think in a vaccum Beal may be a slightly better player.

Jailblazers7
05-19-2012, 04:39 PM
I like the comparison to Eric Gordon better than Ray Allen too. Beal seems to have a little more length than Gordon which I think helps negate the inch or two he is missing from protoypical SG size.

idizzle
05-28-2012, 11:12 PM
This article says he's grown to 6'4-6'5

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Bradley-Beal-5759/

veilside23
06-01-2012, 08:49 PM
HMMM mitch ritchmond??? better defender though.

Clippersfan86
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I like the comparison to Eric Gordon better than Ray Allen too. Beal seems to have a little more length than Gordon which I think helps negate the inch or two he is missing from protoypical SG size.

I doubt Beal has more length. Gordon is 6'2 and has a 6'9 wingspan.

Clippersfan86
06-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Yup. Beal even if he grew an inch has a smaller wingspan at 6'7. Eric Gordon is stronger, more athletic AND lengthier. Basically I highly doubt Beal is similar to Eric Gordon. Gordon is a pretty damn good defender.

brandonislegend
06-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Eric Gordon is not stronger, Brad Beal can rebound like a boss look at his scouting videos

Clippersfan86
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Eric Gordon is not stronger, Brad Beal can rebound like a boss look at his scouting videos

Eric Gordon has 15 reps on the bench which is PF/C numbers. I've seen him outmuscle Ron Artest many times in a game. Not to .mention he weighs 220 plus (more tha Beal) despite being shorter. Beal will be lucky to put up 7 reps of 200 pounds at the combine

Rebounding has nothing to do with strength in Gordon's case. He simply never crashes the boards.

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 12:38 AM
It's too bad basketball is all about core and legs. You probably don't play thats why you think reps matter

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Eric Gordon has 15 reps on the bench which is PF/C numbers. I've seen him outmuscle Ron Artest many times in a game. Not to .mention he weighs 220 plus (more tha Beal) despite being shorter. Beal will be lucky to put up 7 reps of 200 pounds at the combine

Rebounding has nothing to do with strength in Gordon's case. He simply never crashes the boards.

I bet you every 80% of power forwards/centers can outbench Kevin Love, but he is still stronger because he has a strong core and knows how to use it. Same with Beal compared to Eric Gordon

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I bet you every 80% of power forwards/centers can outbench Kevin Love, but he is still stronger because he has a strong core and knows how to use it. Same with Beal compared to Eric Gordon

I understand core and Eric Gordon is built like a tank. Have you seen him slash to the rim and finish with contact over bigs his entire career? There is a reason some have compared him to Wade. Trust me when I say Beal is NOT stronger and in no way PERIOD is he a better prospect outside of rebounding.

Shorter wingspan, slower, weaker, less athletic, worse scorer, worse defender. Eric Gordon is 6'2 220+ pounds with a 6'9 wingspan, 40 inch vertical and superb sprint and agility times. Not to mention before the drama off the court at Indiana Eric Gordon was the number 2 prospect in the nation after Rose for a period of time. Only reason he fell was because people got too caught up on his height.

Beal is getting overrated from what I can tell.

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 12:50 AM
NBAdraftnet post I found Interesting from a respected poster there.

"He's not as explosive, strong or athletic as Eric Gordon, and he does not create as well off the bounce. Gordon was getting to the line almost 9 times a game at Indiana, and he's much more of an off-ball player. Beal also doesn't seem to be as polished as Gordon as a scorer, especially in terms of how ready he is to step into an NBA scoring role. Gordon was a 15 ppg scorer immediately, I do not think Beal will be that kind of scorer early, especially not as efficiently as Gordon did it (45% his 1st 2 years). Beal reminds me of a Michael Redd more than Eric Gordon. I just dont see the explosiveness in Beal that I saw in Gordon at Indiana or in the NBA."

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 12:52 AM
I understand core and Eric Gordon is built like a tank. Have you seen him slash to the rim and finish with contact over bigs his entire career? There is a reason some have compared him to Wade. Trust me when I say Beal is NOT stronger and in no way PERIOD is he a better prospect outside of rebounding.

Shorter wingspan, slower, weaker, less athletic, worse scorer, worse defender. Eric Gordon is 6'2 220+ pounds with a 6'9 wingspan, 40 inch vertical and superb sprint and agility times. Not to mention before the drama off the court at Indiana Eric Gordon was the number 2 prospect in the nation after Rose for a period of time. Only reason he fell was because people got too caught up on his height.

Beal is getting overrated from what I can tell.

Yeah hes built like a tank thats why he never plays right?

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 12:52 AM
He can go bench all he wants cause he is never on the court.

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 12:53 AM
More.

"Everyone was incredibly high on Gordon before he got injured and thought he'd be an all-star this season. Gordon was a 20+ point scorer in his one season in Indiana and was both stronger and more athletic than Beal is right now."

Basically everybody on Draftnet keeps talking about how Gordon is stronger and the superior athlete. Seems like you're in the minority opinion there chief.

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Hey what do you know... Brandonislegend talking out of his ass again.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/bradley-beal

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/eric-gordon

Draft Net's scouting chart gives Eric Gordon a 10 out of 10 for strength and athleticsm and Beal an 8 out of a 10 for both. Seems like you are the one who's never played basketball here, not me. I hate to scold you but you brought it on yourself.

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 12:56 AM
He doesn't even play and who cares about meters on some random website? What is this a video game?
If so Eric Gordon on injury should be a 10 too because he cant even play ever

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah hes built like a tank thats why he never plays right?

So are Rose and Wade :confusedshrug: . Injuries happen.. and some players are injury prone. Doesn't mean they aren't strong. When I saw Eric Gordon get tied up by Artest and flip him over onto his back and come out with the ball... that's when I realized the guy had freakish strength.

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 12:58 AM
What's sad is even injury prone and all.. he's better than any player on the Grizzlies... so not sure why you're so worried about him.

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 12:58 AM
hahaha suck his **** more bro

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 01:02 AM
hahaha suck his **** more bro

Gordon>Gay

Clippers>Grizzlies

End of story :confusedshrug: .

brandonislegend
06-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Gordon>Gay

Clippers>Grizzlies

Both went no where this year, have fun with CP3 leaving next year and back to the shithole.

Clippersfan86
06-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Both went no where this year, have fun with CP3 leaving next year and back to the shithole.

Clippers went a round further, that's all you need to know. That was with Griffin+CP3 carrying injuries. Your team would of lost 4-1 had it not been for those injuries. CP3 ain't leaving brah... because the Clippers are going to the WCF. Enjoy your chemistry issue filled squad and maxed out potential though.

RedBlackAttack
06-02-2012, 01:30 AM
I think the fact that Beal averaged just under seven rebounds a game as a freshman at Florida shows a level of toughness that isn't seen all that often in SGs. It also shows that he has athleticism, regardless of how some draft "experts" try to spin his profile.

There are tons of ways to measure athleticism. Dexterity, change-of-direction quickness, getting off of the floor quickly, body control, etc.

From what I've seen of Beal, he is a superb athlete and as tough as nails. I'd be happy with him at the No. 4 slot assuming MKG is off of the board.

CelticBaller
06-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Gordon<Gay

Hornets<Grizzlies

fixed

Now on topic

Do you guys think Charlotte should pick him @ 2? A kemba and beal back court could be as bad as curry's and ellis' but this team needs scoring badly

RedBlackAttack
06-02-2012, 08:23 PM
fixed

Now on topic

Do you guys think Charlotte should pick him @ 2? A kemba and beal back court could be as bad as curry's and ellis' but this team needs scoring badly
No.

I have a feeling that Charlotte will end up with either Thomas Robinson or Andre Drummond.

The Big Skinny
06-03-2012, 12:03 AM
No.

I have a feeling that Charlotte will end up with either Thomas Robinson or Andre Drummond.

Doubt they take Drummond. They have Bismack. Can't afford to take such a risk.They need some scoring. I would not be surprised if they went Harrison Barnes, but I think they will go with MKG.

T Rob is a good pick IMO. His real only set back is his height. But with his rebounding ability, energy and soft touch around the rim, he is a great prospect for a struggling team. He can also hit the jumper which a lot of 4s out of college cannot do. It will only get better/more consistent.

Meticode
06-04-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm hoping for Beal or MKG. MKG's last name would look nice on the back of a Cavs jersey.

dbk123
06-05-2012, 06:56 AM
wow i originally thought brad beal was just a shooter and was really unathletic. but then i saw this video of him in high school and am shocked lol. his dunking sort of reminds me of russell westbrook

watch 2:10
4:20
4:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udegP44DwSA&hd=1

JMT
06-05-2012, 01:40 PM
fixed

Now on topic

No.

At #2 you better be sure you're getting a guy who is going to be a solid pro, who can weather the growing pains and still be productive while learning the NBA game.

That's MKG. He can do enough to help the team while he's developing as an NBA scorer. I don't see that in Beal.

Snoop_Cat
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
No.

At #2 you better be sure you're getting a guy who is going to be a solid pro, who can weather the growing pains and still be productive while learning the NBA game.

That's MKG. He can do enough to help the team while he's developing as an NBA scorer. I don't see that in Beal.

On the flip side, Charlotte is absolutely desperate for a guy who can score. Don't get me wrong, I love MKG and how he hustles his ass on every play and is a very versatile defender. However, he was the 4th/5th option (at best 3rd) on the UK team, didn't show much offensive versatility- a lot of his offense was getting down low versus smaller guys from what I've seen, and his shot is absolutely horrendous. Who knows how long it'll take for MKG to develop an offensive repertoire or if he'll ever even develop one.

Only problem is, a lot of the scoring guys in Beal or Lamb aren't worth the 2nd pick either.

Personally, I think they'd be better served either trading down for multiple first round picks this year or taking Robinson.

brandonislegend
06-05-2012, 03:24 PM
I just re-watched the florida vs UK game, holy shit brad beal is going to be good.

JMT
06-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Personally, I think they'd be better served either trading down for multiple first round picks this year or taking Robinson.

Don't disagree. But if we're discussing selecting a player in that slot, I believe MKG is by far the safest choice. As you noted, his hustle and defensive ability will keep him on the court while he figures out his offense. I would disagree that he doesn't have enough offense to make it at the next level. Being the 3rd option on a team of 1st round draft picks is a bit deceptive.

I wouldn't take Robinson at #2 either. He's Drew Gooden imo.

Da KO King
06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
To me I see a Mitch Richmond/Eric Gordon type player in Brad Beal

Warners0
06-07-2012, 08:24 AM
NBAdraftnet post I found Interesting from a respected poster there.

"He's not as explosive, strong or athletic as Eric Gordon, and he does not create as well off the bounce. Gordon was getting to the line almost 9 times a game at Indiana, and he's much more of an off-ball player. Beal also doesn't seem to be as polished as Gordon as a scorer, especially in terms of how ready he is to step into an NBA scoring role. Gordon was a 15 ppg scorer immediately, I do not think Beal will be that kind of scorer early, especially not as efficiently as Gordon did it (45% his 1st 2 years). Beal reminds me of a Michael Redd more than Eric Gordon. I just dont see the explosiveness in Beal that I saw in Gordon at Indiana or in the NBA."

Thank you someone who watches basketball. Both Beal and Barnes are vastly overrated. I can't believe either are top 10 picks.

chips93
06-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Thank you someone who watches basketball. Both Beal and Barnes are vastly overrated. I can't believe either are top 10 picks.

so whats your top 10?

GOBB
06-07-2012, 12:39 PM
so whats your top 10?

This should be good

LBJMVP
06-07-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm hoping for Beal or MKG. MKG's last name would look nice on the back of a Cavs jersey.

all i see in MKG is jeff green and maybe a little better than alonzo gee

gee averaged 10 and 5 last year and will improve, and he has already proved himself in the NBA

barnes or beal.

GOBB
06-07-2012, 05:32 PM
all i see in MKG is jeff green and maybe a little better than alonzo gee

gee averaged 10 and 5 last year and will improve, and he has already proved himself in the NBA

barnes or beal.

You HOPE Gee will improve. There is no draft on Earth where Gee goes over MGK.

idizzle
06-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Bob Finnan: Florida shooting guard Bradley Beal said he measured 6-4 today. Also, UConn's Andre Drummond said he lost 22 pounds Twitter

Beal is meeting with #Cavs today. He said he has heard they're are interested in him, but he hasn't had any communication with them until now. "I'd love to play with Kyrie Irving," he said. Sulia

Jason Lloyd: Beal is promoting himself as a combo guard, which is interesting. Part of it could be height stigma. Most see him as strictly a 2. Twitter

Jason Lloyd: Bradley Beal said he measured in officially this morning at 6-4. If that's true, it's bigger than quite a few people were expecting. Twitter

LBJMVP
06-07-2012, 11:43 PM
You HOPE Gee will improve. There is no draft on Earth where Gee goes over MGK.

they are virtually the same except gee has proven himself

great defense
both the same height
both struggle with their shot
both can get inside
both have alot of athleticism

MKG is not worth the second pick... andre iguodala ceiling

RedBlackAttack
06-08-2012, 01:42 AM

great defense
both the same height
both can get inside

My god, man... :facepalm

First, Gee is a pretty good defender. MKG is going to be an elite defender in this league and probably soon. He has all of the things that go into a great defender (not merely good)... Excellent on-ball, versatile (can defend positions 1-3/4), plays the passing lanes well, can protect the rim...

He will be an elite defender in the NBA. I've never been so sure of a perimeter player's ability on that end of the floor.

Offensively, he is a freak athlete with a great first step, an excellent handle for his position and a great ability to finish around the basket. He doesn't have much wasted motion and he is also a very good passer for his position (he made many, many hockey assists in his first year at Kentucky for wide open shots).

In transition, he will be one of the best players in the league (both offensively and defensively).

His rebounding is way above average for his position, both offensively and defensively.

Also, while his shooting stroke isn't great, it also isn't as awful as some will have you believe. Awful shooters don't make 75-percent of their free throws in their freshman year in college. He is a hard enough worker to become a capable shooter and, considering his athleticism and all of the others areas he excels in...

If this guy isn't a No. 2 pick, who the hell is? Gee would be best suited as a rotation player on a good team. MKG would be a vital cog on a good team... A perimeter Ibaka, if you will. Comparing MKG to Gee is flat-out disrespectful for a guy who offers this much to whomever takes him.

RedBlackAttack
06-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Bob Finnan: Florida shooting guard Bradley Beal said he measured 6-4 today. Also, UConn's Andre Drummond said he lost 22 pounds Twitter

Beal is meeting with #Cavs today. He said he has heard they're are interested in him, but he hasn't had any communication with them until now. "I'd love to play with Kyrie Irving," he said. Sulia

Jason Lloyd: Beal is promoting himself as a combo guard, which is interesting. Part of it could be height stigma. Most see him as strictly a 2. Twitter

Jason Lloyd: Bradley Beal said he measured in officially this morning at 6-4. If that's true, it's bigger than quite a few people were expecting. Twitter

I've heard he actually measured in as 6'4.25", but it hasn't been reported whether or not that was with shoes or without shoes. Either way, it goes along way toward helping his draft stock.

Here are some notable SGs in Beal's height range and their measurements at the combine...

Eric Gordon
w/o shoes - 6'2"
w/ shoes - 6'3.25"

Avery Bradley
w/o shoes 6'2"
w/ shoes - 6'3.25"

MarShon Brooks
w/o shoes - 6'4.25"
w/ shoes - 6'5.25"

James Harden
w/o shoes - 6'4"
w shoes - 6'5.25"

Gerald Henderson
w/o shoes - 6'4"
w/ shoes - 6'5"

Tyreke Evans
w/o shoes - 6'4"
w/ shoes - 6'5.25"

Jordan Crawford
w/o shoes - 6'4"
w/ shoes - 6'5.5"

Danny Green
w/o shoes - 6'4.5"
w/shoes - 6'6"

OJ Mayo
w/o shoes - 6'3.25"
w/ shoes - 6'4.25"

Nick Young
w/o shoes - 6'5"
w/ shoes - 6'6.75"

Daequan Cook
w/o shoes - 6'3.75"
w/ shoes - 6'5.75" (must have been wearing 2" heels)

JJ Redick
w/o shoes - 6'4"
w/ shoes - 6'4.75"

Monta Ellis
w/o shoes - 6'2.25"
w/ shoes - 6'3.25"

Tony Allen
w/o shoes - 6'3.5"
w/ shoes - 6'4.25"

Delonte West
w/o shoes - 6'1.5"
w/ shoes - 6'2.75"

Ben Gordon
w/o shoes - 6'1"
w/ shoes - 6'2.25"

Dwyane Wade
w/o shoes - 6'3.75"
w/ shoes - 6'4.75"

Gilbert Arenas
w/o shoes - 6'2.25"
NA

Jason Richardson
w/o shoes - 6'4.75"
w/ shoes - 6'5.75"

Michael Redd
w/o shoes - 6'4.75"
w/ shoes - 6'5.75"

Jamal Crawford
w/o shoes - 6'4.5"
w/ shoes - 6'5.5"

Derek Anderson
w/o shoes - 6'3.25"
NA

Larry Hughes
w/o shoes - 6'4.5"
NA

Snoop_Cat
06-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Offensively, he is a freak athlete with a great first step, an excellent handle for his position and a great ability to finish around the basket. He doesn't have much wasted motion and he is also a very good passer for his position (he made many, many hockey assists in his first year at Kentucky for wide open shots).

In transition, he will be one of the best players in the league (both offensively and defensively).

Also, while his shooting stroke isn't great, it also isn't as awful as some will have you believe. Awful shooters don't make 75-percent of their free throws in their freshman year in college. He is a hard enough worker to become a capable shooter and, considering his athleticism and all of the others areas he excels in...

Well, not going to weigh in on the fact that MKG is an amazing defender and obviously better than Gee.

However, I must disagree with some of your points regarding his offense.

To start off, his handle is NOT excellent by any means. He's a beast in the open court, but in a half court setting, he's really not a guy you can run an offense through. You're not going to want him to much ball handling, doing iso's/breaking defenses down and while he's a good and a willing passer he's not exactly a playmaker for either people either. He's not a guy that can slash or find space using his handles but moreso depends heavily on that first step.

Now I realize that all you did was give him credit for a good handle, but considering it's at the SF spot at a top 3 pick, I would hope that he's much more capable of offensively. However, this isn't his fault but more of the fact that the draft isn't that great star wise. Also, the key word with offense is "in transition". Considering he's not the best half court player, a lot of his success as a scorer will rely on the tempo of the team, which makes him limited in that regard.

A lot of his offense in Kentucky from what I saw was powering down and posting smaller players thanks to Jones and Davis. But I don't know if that kind of stuff will fly in the NBA.

I do think that his shot mechanics will improve, but until they do, it's REALLY going to hurt him. Shooting stroke and free throw shooting is really different in my opinion. Because he shoots so damn weird and from a low release point, it affects a lot of things in his game - off the dribble, pull up, shooting in transition, increasing the likelihood of getting blocked, etc.

He's a damn good player, no doubt, but he's got a holes he needs to fix.

RedBlackAttack
06-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Well, not going to weigh in on the fact that MKG is an amazing defender and obviously better than Gee.

However, I must disagree with some of your points regarding his offense.

To start off, his handle is NOT excellent by any means. He's a beast in the open court, but in a half court setting, he's really not a guy you can run an offense through. You're not going to want him to much ball handling, doing iso's/breaking defenses down and while he's a good and a willing passer he's not exactly a playmaker for either people either. He's not a guy that can slash or find space using his handles but moreso depends heavily on that first step.

Now I realize that all you did was give him credit for a good handle, but considering it's at the SF spot at a top 3 pick, I would hope that he's much more capable of offensively. However, this isn't his fault but more of the fact that the draft isn't that great star wise. Also, the key word with offense is "in transition". Considering he's not the best half court player, a lot of his success as a scorer will rely on the tempo of the team, which makes him limited in that regard.

A lot of his offense in Kentucky from what I saw was powering down and posting smaller players thanks to Jones and Davis. But I don't know if that kind of stuff will fly in the NBA.

I do think that his shot mechanics will improve, but until they do, it's REALLY going to hurt him. Shooting stroke and free throw shooting is really different in my opinion. Because he shoots so damn weird and from a low release point, it affects a lot of things in his game - off the dribble, pull up, shooting in transition, increasing the likelihood of getting blocked, etc.

He's a damn good player, no doubt, but he's got a holes he needs to fix.

Well, I'm not trying to act as though he is a LeBron James-esque playmaking 3. However, I was impressed with his ability to beat the initial defender off of the dribble, keep his head up and feed Davis with lobs (I saw him do that quite a bit). Now, a lot of it had to do with Davis being as beastly as he was around the basket, but for a guy as big as MKG moving as fast as he does when his momentum gets going, it isn't an easy thing to maintain the kind of dexterity it takes to deliver an on-point lob.

Also, we have to keep in mind that he is still a work in progress. That isn't just about his shooting mechanics, but his understanding of what spots on the floor he needs to reach and where his teammates will be when he gets there.

As a playmaker, MKG looked raw to me in his first year at Kentucky, but that shouldn't be a surprise since he was a young 18-year-old. I still think he possesses the athleticism, skill, patience and balance to be a good playmaker on the next level. It will take time, just like his jumpshot, but the promise is there.

As far as the free throw thing... A lot of guys struggle with their jumper and free throws because they have large hands and it disrupts the rotation on the ball. The fact that MKG gets pretty good rotation on the ball at the line and makes them at a good clip tells me that this is not the issue.... It isn't something physical that is going to be there regardless of how much work he puts in... It is a mechanical thing.

And, when I hear about a guy who puts as much work in as MKG, I have to think that he will take the proper steps with his mechanics to become a capable perimeter scorer.

He's not a perfect player. He has holes just like almost every other big-time prospect who has ever been drafted. But, his ceiling is a hell of a lot higher than Iggy, imo. I think his ceiling could be Scottie Pippen, who was actually a much worse shooter than MKG at this stage of their respective careers.

GOBB
06-08-2012, 08:53 AM

great defense
both the same height
both can get inside

And yet gee wouldn't crack lottery if he were thrown in the draft with this class right now. But MGK and Gee are are the same. Cavs fans should be thankful youre not drafting