PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson wants back but hasn't gotten any calls/offers

Clippersfan86
05-14-2012, 05:42 PM
http://tracking.si.com/2012/05/14/report-phil-jackson-interested-in-coaching-again-getting-no-offers/

:eek: . Imagine if Phil Jackson coached the Clippers? Lakers fans would hate him. I had a thought the other day that despite him always bagging on the Clippers I honestly think he WOULD be interested. I think the challenge of it and the drama it would create would lure him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-14-2012, 05:43 PM
This is huge. :eek:

nathanjizzle
05-14-2012, 05:46 PM
why are you always whoring for players and coaches to be on the clippers?

Clippersfan86
05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
why are you always whoring for players and coaches to be on the clippers?

:facepalm . Who wouldn't whore for Phil Jackson to be their teams coach??? The only people I can think of is maybe Spurs and Bulls fans who both have great coaches.

ZenMaster
05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Problem is he coaches the triangle, Clippers hardly have any players with the required skill set to make it worthwhile.

mattvNJ
05-14-2012, 05:51 PM
gratz on your team beating mine in the series:cheers:

but relax with these threads.... its getting out of hand, at least the clip referencing.

Side note: any team would be lucky to have him, hell never ever coach the clippers. Nice thought though what he could do for that squad.

The Ownage
05-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Clippers wouldn't work well with a triangle system.

bleedinpurpleTwo
he is prolly demanding $10m per...which is what the Lakers paid and is a boatload. Not many teams willing to pay that number.

TonyD
He should go to the Bobcats and reunite with MJ.

Asiantastic
05-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Meh, the triangle wouldn't fit the Clippers. A dominant point guard like CP3 isn't needed and you'd need a strong post presence which the team doesn't necessarily have.

Pushxx
05-14-2012, 05:57 PM
If he truly wants to come back and he has energy, teams will eventually get in touch with him.

Playoffs need to end first, though.

Clippersfan86
05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
BTW why are you guys complaining? I just expressed my opinion that I'd LOVE to have him on the Clippers. The article and topic itself has nothing to do with the Clippers. You're all free to say why you'd love PJ coaching your teams to since you know.. it's relevant :confusedshrug: .

swi7ch
05-14-2012, 06:02 PM
He should coach MIA. He's always liked teams with superduperstars and he has two in LBJ and Wade.

NewYorkNoPicks
05-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Clippers wouldn't work well with a triangle system.

This.

It's funny...actually Carmelo Anthony is ironically the most qualified of the stars in the league at the moment to work and thrive in the triangle.

However, the rest of the roster isnt designed that way. It would also absolutely impede Jeremy Lin's game and development.

For it to be worth Phil to come here we'd have to make a lotttttt of changes. The recently rumored Joe Johnson for Amare deal might need to be one of them, Joe's versatility and passing ability make him a great triangle candidate. He could constantly be on the wing while Melo is down on the block.

LBJDW305
05-14-2012, 06:09 PM
5 more rings if he coaches Mia :bowdown: went from MJ to Kobe to lebron

vert48
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM
I thought Phil Jackson always got the calls :D

KeyNote
05-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Carlisle contract is up...dallas has Dirk and a grip of cap space (D-Will likely to land there)

why not Dallas?..Dirk and DWill in the triangle would be something...and they have enough money to go out and sign the players PJ would want in his system

hawkfan
05-14-2012, 06:17 PM
He would be great for the Hawks, because he could make us a much better passing team, which would help us advance further in the playoffs.

But that would actually involve him coaching players and improving them, rather than getting guys who are already superstars.

Maybe Orlando if they get rid of SVG.

rodman91
05-14-2012, 06:22 PM
"Jackson is currently in L.A.,[B] rehabbing from knee replacement surgery. He

hawkfan
05-14-2012, 06:22 PM
This.

It's funny...actually Carmelo Anthony is ironically the most qualified of the stars in the league at the moment to work and thrive in the triangle.

However, the rest of the roster isnt designed that way. It would also absolutely impede Jeremy Lin's game and development.

For it to be worth Phil to come here we'd have to make a lotttttt of changes. The recently rumored Joe Johnson for Amare deal might need to be one of them, Joe's versatility and passing ability make him a great triangle candidate. He could constantly be on the wing while Melo is down on the block.

I absolutely detest Joe's contract, but no way would I want Amare for Joe. That is an awful deal.

Amare Stoudemire to the Hornets for Emeka Okafor.

Whoah10115
05-14-2012, 06:26 PM
I absolutely detest Joe's contract, but no way would I want Amare for Joe. That is an awful deal.

Amare Stoudemire to the Hornets for Emeka Okafor.

Uh, no.

NewYorkNoPicks
05-14-2012, 06:29 PM
I thought Phil Jackson always got the calls :D

Please tell me who that girl in your avatar is....pleaseeeee

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-14-2012, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=rodman91]"Jackson is currently in L.A.,[B] rehabbing from knee replacement surgery. He

vert48
05-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Please tell me who that girl in your avatar is....pleaseeeeeJordan Carver :pimp:

Rysio
05-14-2012, 06:44 PM
he'll go where dwight howard goes next season.

Droid101
05-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Coming back to the Lake Show after they trade Whiny-pants Gasol and I'm-an-eight-year-old Bynum for Dwight and Deron.

G-train
05-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Come to Miami Phil.

G-train
05-14-2012, 06:50 PM
http://tracking.si.com/2012/05/14/report-phil-jackson-interested-in-coaching-again-getting-no-offers/

:eek: . Imagine if Phil Jackson coached the Clippers? Lakers fans would hate him. I had a thought the other day that despite him always bagging on the Clippers I honestly think he WOULD be interested. I think the challenge of it and the drama it would create would lure him. Imagine if he could lead the Clippers of all teams to a title? He knows that would make him more untouchable than he already is as the greatest NBA coach ever.

Dude people get annoyed at you because of posts like this. This story has ZERO to do with the Clippers. A normal poster would post the link, talk about Phil Jackson, then mention at the end 'would be cool to have him at the clippers, although our personel isnt exactly suited to his triangle offence".
Instead you post a link, then all I see is Clipper this and Clipper that... it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLIPPERS.
COME ON SON.
:coleman:

franchise#3
05-14-2012, 06:51 PM
No way Phil goes to Miami, he won't go down to that level.

G-train
05-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Miami doesn't need Phil, but it would be a good fit.

maybeshewill13
05-14-2012, 07:13 PM
OKC get on the phone! Dynasty baby!

Sarcastic
05-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Miami doesn't need Phil, but it would be a good fit.

Lebron is not a triangle type of player.

G-Funk
05-14-2012, 07:23 PM
If he comes back to coach the Lakers, watch out!

rodman91
05-14-2012, 07:23 PM
OKC get on the phone! Dynasty baby!

Only if P.Jackson would like to go OKC.

rawimpact
05-14-2012, 07:27 PM

dumb comment... lebron would be a great slasher. They have the post up player in bosh, two of the best cutters in wade and lebron. The triangle would be perfect...

TeamLAC
05-14-2012, 07:30 PM
gratz on your team beating mine in the series:cheers:

but relax with these threads.... its getting out of hand, at least the clip referencing.

Side note: any team would be lucky to have him, hell never ever coach the clippers. Nice thought though what he could do for that squad.
Just wondering... but why are you a grizz fan in NJ? :confusedshrug:
:cheers: Great series btw best ive seen in a long time.

maybeshewill13
05-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Only if P.Jackson would like to go OKC.

Lol yeah, Phil ain't moving to Oklahoma.

ZenMaster
05-14-2012, 07:42 PM

Lebron would be an absolute beast in the triangle.

rawimpact
05-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Lebron would be an absolute beast in the triangle.

i dont think that idiot knows how the triangle is run. I think wade would be better considering he can play ontop of the key and he's a better slasher and prob. better post player still. If lebron gets that post game going then yeah, he'll beast.

Sarcastic
05-14-2012, 07:43 PM
dumb comment... lebron would be a great slasher. They have the post up player in bosh, two of the best cutters in wade and lebron. The triangle would be perfect...

Lebron can't play Lebron-ball in the triangle.

Sarcastic
05-14-2012, 07:45 PM
i dont think that idiot knows how the triangle is run

Lebron's game isn't limited to slashing. His playmaking abilities would be limited in the triangle.

NewYorkNoPicks
Jordan Carver :pimp:

My hand thanks you

G-train

Lebron is basically Scottie Pippen on offence. Wade plays the post very well at the guard . Bosh has great IQ and a fantastic midrange shooter. Chalmers doesnt need the ball and hits open shots.
It would be a PERFECT fit actually. Would just need a centre who could pass at a decent level with good size for screens. Wouldn't have to be a star.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Lebron's game isn't limited to slashing. His playmaking abilities would be limited in the triangle.

Dumb.

G-train

Like Pippen and Jordan's were?
Ok.

Sarcastic
Lebron is basically Scottie Pippen on offence. Wade plays the post very well at the guard . Bosh has great IQ and a fantastic midrange shooter. Chalmers doesnt need the ball and hits open shots.
It would be a PERFECT fit actually. Would just need a centre who could pass at a decent level with good size for screens. Wouldn't have to be a star.

I didn't say anything about Bosh, Wade, nor Chalmers. I said Lebron wouldn't be good in the triangle because it would limit some of his best abilities.

DuMa
go to bobcats please

G-train
05-14-2012, 07:48 PM
I didn't say anything about Bosh, Wade, nor Chalmers. I said Lebron wouldn't be good in the triangle because it would limit some of his best abilities.

He would be a better player IMO.

Sarcastic
05-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Ok.

Lebron is usually considered a better playmaker than Jordan and Pippen.

Do you think Magic Johnson would be a beast in the triangle too?

Sarcastic
05-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Phil Jackson and Pat Riley hate each other. I think there is almost no chance that Phil would coach for the Heat.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-14-2012, 07:55 PM

Why wouldn't he? lol wtf

G-train
05-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Lebron is usually considered a better playmaker than Jordan and Pippen.

He would be fantastic actually, as he could play the guard and post positions due to his size post skills.
If you had of said Stockton I would have said it wasnt ideal, as he and Paul/rondo/parker etc arent big, dont have post skills and need the ball alot on the dribble. Magic was great at creating off the dribble too, but had the size/skillset to play triangle effectively as well.
Lebron being more creative than Jordan/Pippen is highly debateable, and at worse very close.
I've seen 100's of 90's Bulls games. 100's. I have watched every Heat games for 2 seasons and many of them over the last 20 years.
IMO Lebron would play Pippen's role perfectly, and probably enhance it as he is a better scorer.
But agree to disagree.

G-train
05-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Phil Jackson and Pat Riley hate each other. I think there is almost no chance that Phil would coach for the Heat.

Now we are clutching at straws. And I dont blame you as the Knicks would be irrelevant for 3-4 years, which they may be anyway if the Heat just keep Spo.

niko
05-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Absolutely 100% wrong.

There is absolutely no chance. Almost no chance is wrong. Absolutely no chance.

Also the Heat wouldn't spend $12M on a coach. That is not a team with that kind of revenue.

And Heat fans, don't act butthurt. your team is great, but Riley and Phil don't like each other, don't want to work with each other. 100%.

ILLsmak
05-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Why do people always say a certain team can't run the triangle?

I think the Clips are just fine for being able to run it. The only possible downside is Paul might not be utilized as well as he could be, but we've never really seen a superstar PG in the triangle.

And if people say they need a couple bigs who can hit jumpers, it's not that hard to find.

-Smak

BGriffin's Dad
05-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Lakers gonna bring back Phil, Odom, Fisher and try to get Ariza? :lol

if he's smart, Phil will coach the Clippers... the best PG and top 5 PF in the league is an incredible opportunity for him

Chrono90
05-14-2012, 08:16 PM
coach the heats and win 3 more titles?

or coach the knicks to prove ppl wrong that he only wins with great players?

But either way, i don't see zen master going out with a sweep.

comerb
05-14-2012, 08:22 PM
No way Phil goes to Miami, he won't go down to that level.

Yes he would. But I don't see Phil and Riley coexisting.

Scholar
05-14-2012, 08:23 PM
****ing bitch, man...

All right, Mike Brown. I guess it's time for you to become an assistant coach again.

comerb
05-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Now we are clutching at straws. And I dont blame you as the Knicks would be irrelevant for 3-4 years, which they may be anyway if the Heat just keep Spo.

Clutching at straws? You need a reality check dude.

ZenMaster
05-14-2012, 08:39 PM

I think the Clips are just fine for being able to run it. The only possible downside is Paul might not be utilized as well as he could be, but we've never really seen a superstar PG in the triangle.

And if people say they need a couple bigs who can hit jumpers, it's not that hard to find.

-Smak

Clippers players aren't really versatile on an individual level but moreso on a team level. They have drivers, passers, shooters and dunkers. That fits what they're doing now, a pickn'roll based offense.

They don't need a couple bigs who can hit jumpers, they need some who can play the block, the high post, rebound, pass and shoot all the same time.

Shepseskaf
05-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Jordan Carver :pimp:
Dayuuum..... are they real, or fake?

Whoah10115
05-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Pippen is not a better playmaker than Pippen. He might just prefer the open court tho.

If Pat Riley wanted to hire Phil Jackson, he'd hire himself.

Godzuki
05-14-2012, 11:32 PM
he's basically saying fire Mike Brown. pretty messed up.

DStebb716
05-14-2012, 11:36 PM
No ****ing idea why the Knicks haven't called. Well actually, I do know why. This article points out exactly why, and it's a big problem. They are not even trying to win. Woodson is not a championship coach.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/19042422/knicks-too-busy-putting-on-show-to-give-phil-jackson-a-call

gilalizard
05-14-2012, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=rodman91]"Jackson is currently in L.A.,[B] rehabbing from knee replacement surgery. He

HorryIsMyMVP
05-15-2012, 12:34 AM
I feel like he would just come back to LAL . Lol.

AKADS
05-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Phil is a great coach and is looking for huge money. If you have the players to play the triangle and think your close to winning it all then go for it but lets look at the teams in the NBA.

So lets start by listing teams that are not going to hire him or he wouldn't go to cause there not competitive and at this point Phil is not going to rebuild.

Charlotte
Cleveland
Golden State
Detroit
Milwaukee
Minny
New Orleans
Phoenix
Portland
Sacramento
Toronto
Washington

Talented but i think are to young

Houston
Indiana
Memphis
OKC
Philly
Utah

So that would leave

Atlanta - i think this would intrest Phil Joe is a good shooter, Horford in the post but they would need the move Smith and other pieces to become a better triangle offence and need to improve there interior defence

Boston - Doc Rivers

Chicago - Thibs and Rose i not a triangle players.

Dallas - Cuban and Phil

Denver - Goerge Karl

Clippers - i think we could hear this but it doesn't makes sence. Paul needs the ball in his hands, and they play best running and creating turnovers.

Lakers - After tonight they may want him back.

Miami - if they loose but would riley hire and pay for phil. I could see Riley coaching before he hired Phil.

New York - is he wanted cause this would seem like the right spot. they could move Lin and Melo for better parts Amare in the high post might work well

OKC - would they want to spend 10 million on him, and brooks seems to be progressing well with this team

Orlando - This could work with Dwight can they trade for anyone who can help and would sign up for one year of a childish behaviour from Dwight and then being left with a horrible team.

San Antonio - we all know this isn't an option

So is there team who wants to pay him and he thinks he can win with.

He has only coached 2 teams and both were with premier players in the league

gilalizard
05-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Phil should stay retired. His legacy is so great, it has a far greater chance of being hurt than helped at this point.

PJ's image is superhuman right now. Coming back will likely succeed most in proving he is merely human. He need look no further than the Wizards-era MJ to see this.

He needs to get a lot further along than being able to just play tennis, before he thinks he has the energy for it. Hobbling around on a tennis court for 45 mins a day is a far cry from HCing a pro-sports team.

AKADS
05-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Phil should stay retired. His legacy is so great, it has a far greater chance of being hurt than helped at this point.

PJ's image is superhuman right now. Coming back will likely succeed most in proving he is merely human. He need look no further than the Wizards-era MJ to see this.

He needs to get a lot further along than being able to just play tennis, before he thinks he has the energy for it. Hobbling around on a tennis court for 45 mins a day is a far cry from HCing a pro-sports team.
Maybe he heard the rumored offer from NY of 4 year 50 million. And now he is trying to self create a market for more money.

ShaqAttack3234
05-15-2012, 06:25 AM
This.

I'm disappointed that I don't think Phil will come back to NY to coach, but as bad as I think Johnson's contract is, this would move the team a lot closer to being a triangle team.

Melo does have the versatile skill set necessary, he'd just have to make sure he didn't hold the ball as much, and like everyone else, moved without the ball. He'd have to be in the post a lot, but he's a phenomenal post player, the best at his position.

I have the hardest time seeing Stoudemire in the triangle while Johnson could be the facilitator, another post option at SG, and a shotoer.

Both Fields and Shumpert fit the requirement of big guards as well, but I am worried about Fields shooting, he went from a pretty good shooter in his rookie year, to awful this season.

why not Dallas?..Dirk and DWill in the triangle would be something...and they have enough money to go out and sign the players PJ would want in his system

I don't see a star PG as the best fit in the triangle. D Will can play off the ball, but I don't see that as an ideal fit.

Ok.

Jordan played off the ball a lot more as soon as Phil took over, and part of the reason the triangle was used was because Phil wanted a system that would take pressure off Jordan from always having to score and set up his teammates. The triangle got others to touch the ball more, and while Jordan still scored a similar amount, he could focus more on that, and it allowed him to do so more within the flow of the offense.

Pippen became their point forward and would take the ball up and initiate the offense, but was also a slasher, and eventually became a post up threat. He wasn't the most ball dominant player either.

I do think Lebron could adjust to the triangle, and he has shown more ability to fit in and play without the ball this year. Wade has also always been a more capable off the ball player than a lot give him credit for. He just didn't do it as much after Shaq left and before Lebron/Bosh arrived because his team really lacked a good point guard or several good scorers.

Wade's improved post game would also help a lot in the offense. Having multiple post players and ball handlers(particularly with size like Wade and Lebron), are things that have traditionally worked out well in the triangle.

And what people have to remember is that Phil has never discouraged transition opportunities, I'm sure he'd recognize how well Lebron and Wade played in the open court and encourage them to run when they get stops or create turnovers, which they've done extremely well this season.

The triangle is their half court offense, it has never meant his teams have to always get into their half court offense, they'd do it when their wasn't an opportunity to run, or if the defense got back, they'd slow down and get into the triangle. Phil, like other coaches has always encouraged easy baskets, especially when they are created by defense. We saw plenty of Jordan and Pippen's open court game, as well as Paxson spotting up in transition.

And later during the first 3peat, Kobe scored in transition quite a bit, and Shaq would also post up at times in transition because that gets you better position and makes it tougher for the double team to come.

And in the recent Laker run, the Lakers were running quite a bit, especially in '08, that was one of Odom's strengths when he'd get the rebound.

He would be fantastic actually, as he could play the guard and post positions due to his size post skills.
If you had of said Stockton I would have said it wasnt ideal, as he and Paul/rondo/parker etc arent big, dont have post skills and need the ball alot on the dribble. Magic was great at creating off the dribble too, but had the size/skillset to play triangle effectively as well.

I also agree with this. Magic split PG duties with Norm Nixon at first, and found a way to be effective without the ball whether it was cutting to the basket, or getting position for offense rebounds, and of course, '87-'91 Magic was a fantastic post player.

I actually think Stockton would do just fine as well, he ran a lot of screen/rolls in Utah, and had the ball a lot, but could also be effective without the ball, and he could shoot. Not as well as Magic because of size, but both Paxson and Fisher weren't noticeably bigger, and didn't have post games. Of course, Stockton wouldn't have his role limited to a spot up shooter like they did.

-Smak

I really don't see the Clippers as a team that would work in the triangle. DeAndre Jordan in particular would be lost, and Paul is too ball-dominant.

Not only has the triangle not had a superstar point guard, outside of Payton in '04(who didn't fit), they've never really had a point guard.

Phil has speculated about point guards not leading teams to many titles because of their ball dominance, and he may have a point, one of the reasons he's liked the triangle is because it allows everyone to touch the ball, even the less talented players who will barely score, and it keeps the defense off balance more than a predictable offense.

The reason many say certain teams wouldn't work in the triangle is because many teams wouldn't. It's a difficult offense for many. Phil has said that many veterans have an extremely difficult time adjusting to the offense. We saw that with both Payton and Glen Rice, and that's also why Mitch Richmond didn't get any playing time with LA.

creepingdeath
05-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Do it, Cubes. :applause:

rodman91
05-15-2012, 06:30 AM
Do it, Cubes. :applause:

Your team already got a good coach.

creepingdeath
05-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Your team already got a good coach.
I know, but an upgrade is an upgrade.

It's A VC3!!!
05-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Make sure any team that signs him gets a comfy chair and some popcorn. Aside from his triangle offense, Phil is overrated. That's my personal opinion. He sits down and never says anything to players. He had the luxury of coaching MJ, Kobe and Shaq. When in essence any coach could guide those players to a championship. I respect him, but people act like an immediate championship is a result of Phil coaching.

swi7ch
05-15-2012, 09:54 AM
riley doesn't have his cell number?

ShaqAttack3234
05-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Make sure any team that signs him gets a comfy chair and some popcorn. Aside from his triangle offense, Phil is overrated. That's my personal opinion. He sits down and never says anything to players. He had the luxury of coaching MJ, Kobe and Shaq. When in essence any coach could guide those players to a championship. I respect him, but people act like an immediate championship is a result of Phil coaching.

It's a matter of opinion that he's overrated, so I can respect that. But I've simply never bought that most coaches could replace him with similar results.

Yes, he's had great players, and at times the best player, MJ for most of the 90's was, Shaq was at least from '00-'02 and Kobe was at least from '06-'08.

But how often has he ever had the most talented TEAM in the league?

It's been rare that any of his teams have been widely considered the most talented. During the first 3peat, there was Portland, Phoenix, LA, and Detroit, all of whom at one point had deeper and more talented rosters.

Some may consider 1 or 2 of the second 3peat teams the most talented too, but I don't think so with the '96 Magic, the Sonics before they traded Kemp, and the '98 Lakers. Even the '97 Rockets with their big 3.

And during the Lakers 3peat there was Portland widely regarded as the most talented and then Sacramento, and some would even say the Mavs with the big 3 + Van Exel.

The teams that I remember most considering the most talent were the 2 recent Laker championship teams. But I'm not sure I'd even agree with that considering Bynum's actual level of productivity due to injuries.

While the fact that his teams never won anything without him doesn't quite work in the Bulls case because their roster clearly wasn't good enough, but the Lakers didn't. The '98 Lakers were far more talented than the 3peat teams, but didn't win, and the reasons why were maturity, selfishness, execution, mental toughness ect.

And this current Laker team doesn't have Odom, and Kobe has a lost little, but Bynum has emerged as an elite big man, they still have Gasol, and Sessions is much more talented than Fisher, yet they don't look nearly as good as the teams Phil coached to championships.

I consider no less than 5-6 of Phil's teams to have overachieved. And I also believe he's gotten the best out of all 5 of the stars he's coached, and each of them grew and became better/more effective players and Phil had at least a little to do with it, or in some cases a lot. He was able to handle Rodman as well, and he also got the best out of Odom.

MastahX
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
because he's over-rated

Go Getter
05-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Because he's flaky.

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 12:03 PM
5 more rings if he coaches Mia :bowdown: went from MJ to Kobe to lebron

Please.:rolleyes:

Lebron CLEARLY...DOES NOT have the work ethic of an MJ, but SOMEHOW he's going to play for the guy who coached him to 6 titles?:roll:

Keep dreaming:no:

305Baller
05-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Knicks

Ramiah
05-15-2012, 12:51 PM
KnicksThis.

Derka
05-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I'll believe it when I see it from the Zen Master himself, not a supposed confidante.