PDA

View Full Version : Wow Ramon Sessions is such a disappoinment

Reverend Hoops
05-15-2012, 12:05 AM
He is like Derek Fisher without the clutch and jump shot. :lol

Mr. Jabbar
05-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Turning out to be a bonehead. Insists in his drive in + layup at all costs, weak finisher lately.

IGOTGAME
05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
He is shook and is one of the dumbest defenders in the NBA.

WeGetRing2012
Mike isn't using him right.

bmulls
Stole this from Ace in the GT

https://yfrog.com/esb62xzj:iphone

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ClutchOver9000
05-15-2012, 12:08 AM
^^ :lol

Reverend Hoops
05-15-2012, 12:08 AM

:applause:

nba_55
05-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Earlier some Lakers fans:
Who needs Paul when we have sessions. Gasol+Session > Paul :oldlol:

widowmaker
05-15-2012, 12:10 AM
He is a terrible defender. Should be in 6th man/instant-offense role.

DonDadda59
Lakers fans turning on their savior? :confusedshrug:

Times were D-Fish was the cause of all your woes. Ramon was supposed to make you guys a championship contender. Wha'ppen (Jamaican accent)?

outbreak
This is what all the non lakers fans were saying when the trade happened. You guys acted like he was the next cp3 while we all told you he is mediocre and would struggle to start on most teams.

Flagrant 2
05-15-2012, 12:12 AM
Ever since Mike Brown told Ramon Sessions to slow his game down for the bigs, he's been useless.

dbugz
05-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I remember when Lakers fans are too high for this guy :oldlol: They're treating him like their savior and I was like, putting all your hope in a guy name Ramon Session? Fck! you aint winning shit!

outbreak
05-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Ever since Mike Brown told Ramon Sessions to slow his game down for the bigs, he's been useless.

Ever since you made you font size that large you've been considered a c0ckstick

Batz
05-15-2012, 12:14 AM
And the Lakers went downhill from there aswell.

Flagrant 2
05-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Ever since you made you font size that large you've been considered a c0ckstick
I'm sorry but I just can't handle all these idiots that have no idea what's going on inside the Lakers locker room calling out Laker fans for being high on this guy. He was an excellent pick up until Mike Brown ****ed everything up.

konex
05-15-2012, 12:16 AM
He is worthless when we go half the games force-feeding bigs. Gotta play pick and roll like other teams are doing to us...

BallsOut
05-15-2012, 12:17 AM
He is like Derek Fisher without the clutch and jump shot. :lol

The sad thing is that he's still better than Joe Johnson and the ridiculous contract the Hawks gave him :biggums:

AMISTILLILL
05-15-2012, 12:17 AM
LOL @ Lakers fans turning on every one of their players several times a season.

bmulls
05-15-2012, 12:18 AM
He is worthless when we go half the games force-feeding bigs. Gotta play pick and roll like other teams are doing to us...

Bynum was 7-12 :confusedshrug:

konex
05-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Bynum was 7-12 :confusedshrug:

That kind of deliberate, plodding offense will not beat this team. We need our perimeter players attacking to make their stars play defense. Attacking with the bigs is what OKC wants!

KG215
05-15-2012, 12:22 AM
He's Ramon Sessions, who did Laker fans think they were getting? If you thought getting Ramon Freaking Sessions made you title contenders, then you need help. Think of how silly that sounds.

G-train
05-15-2012, 12:23 AM
LOL

Noof
05-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah, pretty much. Prior to that he was getting a lot of high point and assist games, driving and dishing, running the break with Barnes, and Brown made him stop. He's a ****head.

Shepseskaf
05-15-2012, 12:28 AM
Let the blame game begin....

1987_Lakers
05-15-2012, 12:32 AM
He's a good player, but he is limited here because LA runs the offense threw Kobe, Bynum, & Pau while Sessions takes a back seat. He showed us when we first traded for him that he can be very effective if we let him control the offense.

The only disappointment from Sessions so far has been his defense, it needs tons of improvement, I already knew he was a streaky shooter before we acquired him.

Whoah10115
05-15-2012, 12:32 AM
And the Lakers went downhill from there aswell.

Even tho his font is way too big, he has a point.

Sessions is clearly a playmaking PG, running pick n' roll, penetrating and dishing. Everyone knew that. And the issue is not just sharing with Kobe, it's sharing with Kobe and then a twin tower system.

That was always the issue.

DuMa
05-15-2012, 12:34 AM
i laughed when they traded fisher. fisher was their best perimeter defender. sure he got burned by scoring PGs but thats also due to gasol or bynum not hedging at PNR plays. at least he gave a damn in the pick and roll defense. with a rookie sessions in the playoffs and playing useless blake, they actually got worse in perimeter defense by acquiring sessions. and kobe aint gonna get any quicker these days.

tmacattack33
05-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Sessions actually didn't play bad for a role player.

For some reason, I think if you want to blame someone, the stars would be where you would want to start, not a role player.

B-Easy8
05-15-2012, 12:35 AM
He is a very good player but he doesn't work on this Lakers team. The Lakers need a PG that can shoot and play defense, Sessions is a driving and dishing PG that plays no d.

He would be an excellent 6th man or a starter with good shooters around him.

RedBlackAttack
05-15-2012, 12:49 AM
He's a good player, but he is limited
Should have just stopped there. He is a limited player, period. And, if you are basing your offensive scheme around what works best for Ramon Sessions, you are in a lot of trouble. He is a pretty good player, but probably should never be in a starting point guard role on a serious championship contender. I tried to explain that as best I could when the trade was initially made. I tried to get people to temper their enthusiasm a bit.

He was an upgrade, but certainly not the kind of guy that is going to be the difference between a championship and a 2nd or 3rd round playoff exit.

There is a reason he has been in the league for four years and played for four different franchises. I don't want it to sound like I don't like him as a player. Actually quite the contrary.

But, expectations were way out of control a couple of months ago. I was absolutely overjoyed that we got a First Round pick for him.

Mr. Jabbar
05-15-2012, 12:50 AM
LOL @ Lakers fans turning on every one of their players several times a season.

lol b1tch got banned :oldlol:

UtahJazzFan88
05-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Should have just stopped there. He is a limited player, period. And, if you are basing your offensive scheme around what works best for Ramon Sessions, you are in a lot of trouble. He is a pretty good player, but probably should never be in a starting point guard role on a serious championship contender. I tried to explain that as best I could when the trade was initially made. I tried to get people to temper their enthusiasm a bit.

He was an upgrade, but certainly not the kind of guy that can is going to be the difference between a championship and a 2nd or 3rd round playoff exit.

There is a reason he has been in the league for four years and played for four different franchises. I don't want it to sound like I don't like him as a player. Actually quite the contrary.

But, expectations were way out of control a couple of months ago. I was absolutely overjoyed that we got a First Round pick for him.

If Steve Blake was a little bit better of a defender, Sessions would be a perfect guy off the bench.

RedBlackAttack
05-15-2012, 12:53 AM
If Steve Blake was a little bit better of a defender, Sessions would be a perfect guy off the bench.
That is where he is at his best. In fact, probably no one remembers, but when Lakers fans were going nuts about starting Ramon Sessions because he was playing so well off of the bench, I stated several times that I felt he should be kept in that role.

In Cleveland playing behind Kyrie, he was absolutely fantastic. That was one hell of a one-two punch and it helped to inexplicably put us into playoff contention for the first half of the season.

If there is any way that Sessions can be put into a reserve, 6th man role, the Lakers should do it. I've seen A LOT of Sessions in both roles... He absolutely excels off the bench and he is average as a starter.

I<3NBA
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Laker fans before playoffs, right after the Fisher trade: championship, here we come!

:lol

Reverend Hoops
05-15-2012, 01:01 AM
The sad thing is that he's still better than Joe Johnson and the ridiculous contract the Hawks gave him :biggums:

:roll:

18-5-5 on a bad year >>>>> Sessions entire career. :facepalm

dbugz
05-15-2012, 01:07 AM

He was an upgrade, but certainly not the kind of guy that is going to be the difference between a championship and a 2nd or 3rd round playoff exit.

GOAT Lakers' fan on this board :applause:

BallsOut
05-15-2012, 01:13 AM
:roll:

18-5-5 on a bad year >>>>> Sessions entire career. :facepalm

Sessions 12-6-4 every year as a backup in limited minutes and he's being paid 1/10th of what Joe Johnson is making. Sucks to be a Hawks fan for the next 4 years doesn't it? :lol

AMISTILLILL
05-15-2012, 01:13 AM
lol b1tch got banned :oldlol:

Actually, I've had 'Banned' under my username since weeks ago. Sorry to disappoint you, chief. U MAD.

32jazz
05-15-2012, 01:14 AM
GOAT Lakers' fan on this board :applause:

Guys a Cavs fan. Knowledgeable poster he is though.

Bladers
05-15-2012, 01:16 AM
First round: 11.7 ppg on 38% FG shooting, 19% 3PTS.
Second round: 2 ppg on 25% FG shooting, 0% 3PTS.

He just keeps getting worse.

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 01:17 AM
This is what all the non lakers fans were saying when the trade happened. You guys acted like he was the next cp3 while we all told you he is mediocre and would struggle to start on most teams.

Y'all can make sh*t up to talk sh*t about the Lakers all y'all want to. When the clippers signed CP# and all these sudden Clippers fan swere all talking championship, NONE of y'all had anything to say. The fact of the matter is no REAL Laker fan was talking championship cuz we signed Session. Try finding a link to back that up next time.:sleeping

WeGetRing2012
05-15-2012, 01:22 AM
He's a good player, but he is limited here because LA runs the offense threw Kobe, Bynum, & Pau while Sessions takes a back seat. He showed us when we first traded for him that he can be very effective if we let him control the offense.

The only disappointment from Sessions so far has been his defense, it needs tons of improvement, I already knew he was a streaky shooter before we acquired him.

This and we also needed scoring on the bench. Sessions could have got his points coming off of the bench but still playing the same amount of minuets as Blake.

joshwake
05-15-2012, 01:23 AM
wait so... you are telling me Sessions is not the all-star PG that all Laker fans made him out to be right after the trade?

*gasp*!

32MJ32
05-15-2012, 01:30 AM
The first round matchup against Denver was not a good one for Ramon. He has not played well against them for his entire career. They always do a good job taking him out of his comfort zone with their quick feet and sharp rotations on defense. That said, he had a number of long balls rattle in-and-out throughout the series – I bet if he made those, the OP wouldn’t have made this thread.

IMO, his confidence is down and it showed tonight. OKC are going underneath screens and daring him to shoot - instead of taking the open shot, he's still trying to force the drive and it's not working for him. He needs a good outside shooting performance to a) restore his confidence and b) give him more opportunities to get to the rim and make plays. Hopefully, it comes sooner rather than later.

As for his defense, the Lakers (and smart fans) knew they were getting a sub-par defender when he came on board. It is what it is. I’m not sure, either, that any guard in the league could have kept Lawson quiet with the way he was shooting the long ball in the last couple of games, and Westbrook has been a 25ppg guy all year. It’s not like he’s out there guarding mopes and getting lit up – these are tough assignments.

The fact is, I still much prefer him to Fisher as the starter – both offensively and defensively. And I’m comfortable with the late 1st rounder they gave up to get him as finding value with a pick like that is difficult, to say the least. The Lakers have a starting point guard who gives the team strong minutes at the position on 4 out of 5 nights, which was certainly not the case when Fish was playing this year.

Calling him a “disappointment” is ridiculous. He’s only a disappointment if you expected him to come in and play like CP3.

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=32MJ32]The first round matchup against Denver was not a good one for Ramon. He has not played well against them for his entire career. They always do a good job taking him out of his comfort zone with their quick feet and sharp rotations on defense. That said, he had a number of long balls rattle in-and-out throughout the series

OmniStrife
05-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Okay.

chazzy
05-15-2012, 02:18 AM
He's at his best when he's pushing the tempo. He hasn't looked the same ever since he banged up his shoulder.. wonder what kind of offers he'll get now

PleezeBelieve
05-15-2012, 02:57 AM
Sessions was the Cavs starting point guard when they lost 26 games straight.

Who cares about Ramon Sessions?? :oldlol:

RazorBaLade
05-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Earlier some Lakers fans:
Who needs Paul when we have sessions. Gasol+Session > Paul :oldlol:

it was true. he was putting up 15 and 8 and making al the right plays and finishing at the rim and hitting jumpers. now hes shook and not doing anything. 2 pts is not real. i still think he has it in him tho just gotta get over the hump, needs 1 big breakout game

flipogb
05-15-2012, 03:52 AM
without him, we dont even beat the Nuggets imo

All Net
05-15-2012, 04:18 AM
it's a shame as he has been really bad all playoffs...

Brunch@Five
05-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Complaining about Ramon Sessions when your three best players all have a sub-par game :oldlol: Only in Lakerland.

Artillery
05-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Complaining about Ramon Sessions when your three best players all have a sub-par game :oldlol: Only in Lakerland.

Seriously. Sessions has always been a scrub. Laker fans, wrongly, made him out to be their savior. As if the point guard position was the only thing wrong with their team.

Kobe 4 The Win
05-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Initially I liked the fact that he could get in the paint. The more I see of him the less I like his game. He's still eating up too much time bringing the ball up. I understand we want a slower paced game but we aren't getting into our offense and it's caused a lot of contested bail-out shots. He doesn't seem to have great handles and he obviously can't defend worth a shit. I am disappoint.

JustinJDW
05-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I don't understand. Ramon Sessions is a roleplayer. How much of a disappointment can you be when you're on a team with three All-Stars and you're a roleplaying guard taking 3-5 shots a game?

Sessions ain't the problem.

Clutch
05-15-2012, 06:39 AM

gold :roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
05-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Wait...people actually thought Sessions was good?

SacJB Shady
05-15-2012, 08:11 AM
We all thought Ramon was going to be the answer. Kobe is still a volume shooter. He just doesn't have what he used to have.

D-Wade316
05-15-2012, 08:32 AM

:oldlol:

Nevaeh
05-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Seriously. Sessions has always been a scrub. Laker fans, wrongly, made him out to be their savior. As if the point guard position was the only thing wrong with their team.

This is the same group that thought "Metta Muthaf@ckin Peace" was gonna push them over the top with his.............. well, whatever it is they thought he would do when he came back for the Playoffs.

:lol

AceManIII
05-15-2012, 08:53 AM

YES!! :cheers:

Godzuki
05-15-2012, 08:59 AM
he'd be better on a running team, not halfcourt. and people calling him a bad defender for not being able to stop westbrook or even Parker are retarded. he isn't good or even great defender, but he's not horrible either. he's got game tho, just needs the right teams playstyle to fit it with. and its not the Lakers...

Lakers probably should trade for Andre Miller, he'd fit them real well.

Walker
05-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Hell if the Lakers don't want him anymore I'd LOVE to see him in Phoenix.
He's on a team that hasn't played with a PG of his abilities and being "coached" by a guy that's never used point guards. What do you expect?

Darius
05-15-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm sorry but I just can't handle all these idiots that have no idea what's going on inside the Lakers locker room calling out Laker fans for being high on this guy. He was an excellent pick up until Mike Brown ****ed everything up.

You got a little spy cam in there so you can see Kobe changing?:coleman:

Rekindled
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Hell if the Lakers don't want him anymore I'd LOVE to see him in Phoenix.
He's on a team that hasn't played with a PG of his abilities and being "coached" by a guy that's never used point guards. What do you expect?

sessions for nash

swi7ch
05-15-2012, 09:47 AM
thought this guy was going t o solve all pg problems for lal? :roll:

brb making lawson an all-star pg
brb making westbrook the #1 scorer in the league... in 3 qaurters

Kiddlovesnets
05-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Well this guy used to be the savior PG for Lakers...
:facepalm

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-15-2012, 11:43 AM

Yeah, Lakers would be the clear cut favorites with Fisher. :coleman:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Well this guy used to be the savior PG for Lakers...
:facepalm
Remember when Dwight Howard was gonna be the savior for the Nets? :D

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Y'all can make sh*t up to talk sh*t about the Lakers all y'all want to. When the clippers signed CP# and all these sudden Clippers fan swere all talking championship, NONE of y'all had anything to say. The fact of the matter is no REAL Laker fan was talking championship cuz we signed Session. Try finding a link to back that up next time.:sleeping
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263552&page=3

I'm STILL waiting:sleeping

Droid101
05-15-2012, 11:52 AM
For some reason, his 40+% three point shooting all season didn't carry over. Derek Fisher's 30% three point shooting jumped when he left.

That's just called "Laker Luck"

04mzwach
05-15-2012, 11:57 AM
He was never that good to begin with and he's probably tapped out in growth. Good luck with that.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-15-2012, 11:59 AM
He was never that good to begin with and he's probably tapped out in growth. Good luck with that.
Well we didn't give up much for him and he'll be a free agent in June. Not to you, but to anybody else that says the sessions trade was a bad trade is just overreacting imo.

Droid101
05-15-2012, 12:00 PM
He was a quick point guard good in the pick and roll who shoots 40%+ on threes. Nothing more, nothing less.

He's been playing like shit lately, but that doesn't change what he is.

chazzy
05-15-2012, 02:13 PM
For some reason, his 40+% three point shooting all season didn't carry over. Derek Fisher's 30% three point shooting jumped when he left.

That's just called "Laker Luck"
Yeah I was shocked by how well he was hitting jumpers when he first got here.. came back down to earth though. Never been a good shooter.

RRR3
05-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Yeah I was shocked by how well he was hitting jumpers when he first got here.. came back down to earth though. Never been a good shooter.
He became a good 3PT this season,he really worked on it. Amazing jump considering he was really bad previously. Didn't he have an injury that messed up his shooting?

In reply to thread, Sessions is a solid PG in a league where everyone seems to have a PG who's at least solid these days. He's better than he has shown recently, I am not sure Mike Brown is using him correctly. I like Sessions a lot, hope he picks it up. Just curious (to all): Sessions is quite fast, is he top 10 PG in terms of speed?

Rekindled
05-15-2012, 02:30 PM
they should have chosen dragic over sessions. much better player and has proven he can ball in the playoffs

AMISTILLILL
05-15-2012, 02:35 PM
they should have chosen dragic over sessions. much better player and has proven he can ball in the playoffs

You act like they had an actual choice or something. Houston is high on Dragic... they wouldn't trade him to the Lakers for peanuts.

Batz
05-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah because Dragic was readily available.

Rekindled
05-15-2012, 02:38 PM
You act like they had an actual choice or something. Houston is high on Dragic... they wouldn't trade him to the Lakers for peanuts.

actually the lakers turned down the trade with houston pau for dragic scola martin and a pick

AMISTILLILL
05-15-2012, 02:40 PM
actually the lakers turned down the trade with houston pau for dragic scola martin and a pick

:oldlol:

That isn't a "trade for Dragic", dude. :facepalm

And how does anything you just stated take away from the statement "Houston wouldn't let Dragic go for peanuts"?

bdreason
05-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Lakers looking for another scapegoat. Shocking!

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Lakers looking for another scapegoat. Shocking!

If we are(of course we're not, I'm just playing along here with the haters who have to say something ANYTHING to get their shots in on the Lakers now), then we learned well from all the FAKE Cavs fans. Who, when the Cavs were winning 60+ games, homecourt throughout the playoffs, #1 seed etc. Hailed Mo Williams as a legit second option to Lebron. Then threw him under the bus, the minute the Cavs kept getting eliminated in the playoffs. Great job:applause:

bdreason
05-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm not a Cavs or LeBron fan.

And I just think it's funny that after Lakers losses we see threads like, "Sessions is disappointing!", or, "Fire Mike Brown!", or "Matt Barnes isn't getting it done!".

Yet not a single thread talking about Gasol, Bynum, or Kobe.

Last I checked, Lakers got swept last year in the 2nd round with no Sessions or Barnes... and Mike Brown wasn't the coach.

AMISTILLILL
05-15-2012, 03:44 PM

And I just think it's funny that after Lakers losses we see threads like, "Sessions is disappointing!", or, "Fire Mike Brown!", or "Matt Barnes isn't getting it done!".

Last I checked, Lakers got swept last year in the 2nd round with no Sessions or Barnes... and Mike Brown wasn't the coach.

Might want to check again. Barnes was on the Lakers last season.

RRR3
05-15-2012, 03:52 PM

What do the letters at bottom of your avatar say?

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Never said you were. I just think it's funny how all you haters are so quick to run in here after every Laker loss, telling Lakers fans what Lakers fans supposedly said. Then when asked, for proof, can't ever provide any.:sleeping

Oh, and by the way, you're full of sh*t cuz Knicks fans made those same kinds of threads when the Knicks were taking hits. From blaming Melo, to D'antoni, to Woodson, to Danny Walsh. Same thing with the Clippers fans. But I don't see you saying anything about that....why?:confusedshrug:

Try again:no:

bdreason
05-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Might want to check again. Barnes was on the Lakers last season.

Oops, my bad. Point still stands. Blaming roleplayers and the coach is laughable at best.

bdreason
05-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Never said you were. I just think it's funny how all you haters are so quick to run in here after every Laker loss, telling Lakers fans what Lakers fans supposedly said. Then when asked, for proof, can't ever provide any.:sleeping

Oh, and by the way, you're full of sh*t cuz Knicks fans made those same kinds of threads when the Knicks were taking hits. From blaming Melo, to D'antoni, to Woodson, to Danny Walsh. Same thing with the Clippers fans. But I don't see you saying anything about that....why?:confusedshrug:

Actually, I called those fans out for the same thing. Lakers fan have a history (at least on this board) of using roleplayers as scapegoats. It used to be Fisher or Odom, now it's Sessions, Blake, Barnes, or Brown.

The Lakers will only go as far as Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum take them. If Gasol doesn't show up, like he didn't last night, the Lakers will lose, period. If Bynum doesn't show up, they will lose. If Kobe doesn't show up, they will lose.

Blaming Brown, or Sessions, or Blake, or Barnes? :oldlol:

bdreason
05-15-2012, 05:18 PM
What do the letters at bottom of your avatar say?

"Still the King"

I started using this avatar sometimes last year when the LeBron hate reached an all-time high. I figured someone had to counter the irrational nonsense.

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Actually, I called those fans out for the same thing. Lakers fan have a history (at least on this board) of using roleplayers as scapegoats. It used to be Fisher or Odom, now it's Sessions, Blake, Barnes, or Brown.

The Lakers will only go as far as Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum take them. If Gasol doesn't show up, like he didn't last night, the Lakers will lose, period. If Bynum doesn't show up, they will lose. If Kobe doesn't show up, they will lose.

Blaming Brown, or Sessions, or Blake, or Barnes? :oldlol:

So....you're going to hold ALL Lakers fans responsible for the thoughts and actions of a few Laker fans, then expect to be taken seriously?:rolleyes:

Good luck with that:sleeping

Reverend Hoops
05-15-2012, 05:21 PM
"Still the King"

I started using this avatar sometimes last year when the LeBron hate reached an all-time high. I figured someone had to counter the irrational nonsense.

http://blog.fansaloon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/lebron-rings.jpg

bdreason
05-15-2012, 05:21 PM
So....you're going to hold ALL Lakers fans responsible for the thoughts and actions of a few Laker fans, then expect to be taken seriously?:rolleyes:

Good luck with that:sleeping

I'm obviously referencing this thread that was created right after a Lakers loss.

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm obviously referencing this thread that was created right after a Lakers loss.

Doesn't change the fact of what you just said.:no:

bdreason
05-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Doesn't change the fact of what you just said.:no:

I said the truth, that after Lakers losses, there are constantly threads bashing/blaming roleplayers.

Case in point, this thread. Where are all the, "Gasol sucked it up last night!" threads? Instead, we get 5 threads about firing Mike Brown, and a thread about Ramon Sessions? :oldlol:

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 05:34 PM
I said the truth, that after Lakers losses, there are constantly threads bashing/blaming roleplayers.

Case in point, this thread. Where are all the, "Gasol sucked it up last night!" threads? Instead, we get 5 threads about firing Mike Brown, and a thread about Ramon Sessions? :oldlol:

Keep talking in circles going nowhere all you want to. The fact is you have a Lebron avi, while claiming to NOT be a Lebron fan(figure that one out). Then you seem to want to ignore the fact that FAKE Cavs/Heat fans are the only people who throw other team mates under the bus. While also trying to convince people that's what Laker fans do. Based solely, on something a few Laker fans said and did. Trying to apply that that bandwagon mentality to Laker fans, simply cuz that's exactly what you are, is how Lebronytes like you operate. Has nothing to do with Laker fans no matter how hard you try reaching.:facepalm

bdreason
05-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Get help homie.

RRR3
05-15-2012, 05:37 PM
"Still the King"

:cheers:

LakersReign
05-15-2012, 05:38 PM
The truth really does hurt....doesn't it, bd?:lol

KingBeasley08
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM
:oldlol: laker fans turnin on their savior

LA_Showtime
05-15-2012, 05:50 PM

Derek has the perfect troll face. :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
05-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Sessions has been fine. If you're going to blame anyone, Mike Brown's your man. Sessions' play went down as soon as Brown decided to coach him.

lilgodfather1
05-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Lol just think you guys gave us a pick this year, and the option to trade for your pick next year if it is better than Miami's which is a certainty. Thank you LA. Chris Grant raped your team.

Eat Like A Bosh
05-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Sessions still a major upgrade over Fish. Michael Brown just doesn't know how to use him.