PDA

View Full Version : Cavs fans now want Bradley Beal over Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PleezeBelieve
05-17-2012, 04:59 AM
I swear I've never seen a more stupid, unintelligent fanbase in my life. At times I feel appalled to be a Cavs fan. It's ridiculous the stuff I read from these pathetic people.

I mean really, Beal over MKG??

Gotdamn it, I'm done.

*loads .45*

AKADS
05-17-2012, 05:00 AM
Please treat that 45 like you use to Lebrons dick in your dreams. Put it in your mouth and let it shoot

PleezeBelieve
05-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Please treat that 45 like you use to Lebrons dick in your dreams. Put it in your mouth and let it shoot
:applause: :oldlol:

AKADS
05-17-2012, 05:04 AM
Agree though MKG will be a very solid player and would play well next to Kyree.

PyrrhusX
05-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Stern gonna fix the lottery to allow the cavs to get Anthony Davis somehow.
Kyrie with Davis :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

anthonyRandolph
05-17-2012, 05:11 AM
Hornet fans want Beal too, I'd rather Beal over MKG easy.

PleezeBelieve
05-17-2012, 05:12 AM
SMFH

dbk123
05-17-2012, 05:50 AM
says the guy with perry jones in a cavs jersey in his avi :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

dbk123
05-17-2012, 05:50 AM
btw mkg is overrated. at his best hed be another iggy

miles berg
05-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Beal is the Dumars to Kyrie's Isiah.

I'd rather have Beal ON THE CAVS too.

CeltsGarlic
05-17-2012, 08:10 AM
btw mkg is overrated. at his best hed be another iggy

And that is so bad...

bagelred
05-17-2012, 08:19 AM
If Michael Kidd-Gilchrist's child married Chris Douglas-Roberts child, would their new married name be Kidd-Gilchrist-Douglas-Roberts?

toneloc103
05-17-2012, 09:00 AM
I swear I've never seen a more stupid, unintelligent fanbase in my life. At times I feel appalled to be a Cavs fan. It's ridiculous the stuff I read from these pathetic people.

I mean really, Beal over MKG??

Gotdamn it, I'm done.

*loads .45*

I dont get it.. whats wrong with Beal over MKG? We need some shooters to put with Kyrie. Gee is the same type player as MKG, a slasher. Thompson is all inside.. We have NO peremeter game at this point.. and why are you getting so upset over wht the FANS are saying? Did the front office make some kind of comment?

DukeDelonte13
05-17-2012, 09:06 AM
I'll be happy with whomever Byron and Chris Grant select. It will come down to the workouts.

cavsfanatic
05-17-2012, 10:39 AM
What Cavs fans u been talking to? You got Perry Jones in yo avi gtfoh

noob cake
05-17-2012, 10:50 AM
It wouldn't be bad getting Kyrie a scoring wing over a defensive one.

TT/Andy V sure aren't gonna score a lot of points.

RedBlackAttack
05-17-2012, 10:55 AM
I'd be happy with either one, though I currently have MKG in front of Beal on my proverbial wishlist.

Lest we forget, PB was on a similar campaign this time last year when it came to Kyrie Irving... Calling Cavs fans stupid for wanting him.

Take it with a grain of salt.

PleezeBelieve
05-17-2012, 11:13 AM
I'd be happy with either one, though I currently have MKG in front of Beal on my proverbial wishlist.

Lest we forget, PB was on a similar campaign this time last year when it came to Kyrie Irving... Calling Cavs fans stupid for wanting him.

:no:

This post is disingenuous at best. You know that.

Rekindled
05-17-2012, 11:16 AM
lol@ taking those guys over Drummond.

Whoah10115
05-17-2012, 11:19 AM

So Beal and Eric Gordon at SG...seems very not worth it.

RedBlackAttack
05-17-2012, 11:36 AM
:no:

This post is disingenuous at best. You know that.

A few snippets...

The OP is correct to an extent and its fitting the excuse-makers flood this thread.

Irving does not have a great first step or athleticism.. lol. He's a polished scorer for his physical attributes, but please, the guy is so far from being as good as many of you (especially Cavs fans) hype him up to be.

Bro, understand -- Irving fans have been hyping him up for four months WHILE INJURED, so you know they can't jump off the bandwagon that fast. They will maintain this guy is the undisputed best prospect regardless of what anyone eles does. I'm not even a big Williams fan but I can see the talent.

Irving??? I see a scoring first point who I believe will have issues physically matching the level of talent in the NBA. He's a nice prospect but I like Brandon Knight as much, if not more.

He doesn't play with exceptional speed. He uses his dribble well, but I think at the NBA level that can be neutralized on a consistent basis due to his lack of hops and great first step.

Why isn't this obvious to see?

In addition, the dude is a score first point guard as well.

Irving's first step isn't anywhere close to be where it needs to be if you expect #1 pick production from a 6'1 point guard.

And for you to say he's the most complete player in the draft when he's a score-first guy, just shows you didn't do your research on him before he came back from injury. Almost his entire game is based on attacking the paint or setting up his jumpshot. Not saying he's an unwilling passer as much and his first instinct is to score.

I don't want that from a 6'1 point guard who lacks great physical qualities.

If Kemba is a shoot first guy, then what is Irving???

Kemba put up 24/4.5 on a team with not near as much talent as Irving had he only averages 5 apg himself.

What game are you watching? Irving is CLEARLY an attacking point guard, not a facilitating one. The true difference between him and Kemba is that Kemba possesses physical attributes that will translate at the next level, Irving not so much.

Kyrie Irving is way too slow (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214958)

Why do people believe Kyrie Irving is the next Chris Paul or something?
Does anyone out here know basketball?

Tell me why this guy is the next Chris Paul because I don't see it...

Cavs boards across the net swear this guy is Jesus in a Duke jersey. I've never seen anything like this where a guy is lavished with so much praise by not playing.

See the thing is, Brandon Knight and Fredette project equal grades to this guy.

And to be honest, Knight has an higher upside over Irving, and Fredette is a difference maker and big shot taker.

Why do people think Kyrie Irving is the next Chris Paul or something? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210813)

There are countless other threads just like these.

LBJMVP
05-17-2012, 11:37 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1174362-cleveland-cavaliers-why-cavs-should-avoid-michael-kidd-gilchrist

this was a good read for me.

i'm very pro-barnes.
also, perry jones could be very good.

both of those guys look like they just need to be in the nba to succeed.

but kidd-gilchrist, beal, barnes, jones would all be fine with me.

RedBlackAttack
05-17-2012, 11:47 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1174362-cleveland-cavaliers-why-cavs-should-avoid-michael-kidd-gilchrist

i'm very pro-barnes.

both of those guys look like they just need to be in the nba to succeed.

but kidd-gilchrist, beal, barnes, jones would all be fine with me.
Ugh.

Want nothing to do with that guy.

returnofthemack
05-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Stern gonna fix the lottery to allow the cavs to get Anthony Davis somehow.
Kyrie with Davis :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

jeez man dont tease us. who gives a crap about MKG or Beal if we get lucky and get Davis?

if we dont get the first pick then i will be happy with whoever they get as long as they live up to their potential. if MKG and Beal both end up being great players i wont bitch if we get one or the other.

go Cavs! its time to complete one of the fastest turn arounds in nba history! i want 45-50 games won next year and minimum of 2nd round playoff run.

i have faith in Kyrie Irving to be the leader and average 20-23 points and 8-10 assists . i have faith that T. Thompson will show huge growth in his 2nd year and become the defensive force he was born to be. I have faith in Byron Scott and his mad coaching skills. i have faith in Chris Grant and his ability to pick the right guy in the draft. i have faith in Nick Gilbert to bring home a top 3 pick in the draft.

DukeDelonte13
05-17-2012, 01:33 PM

Drummond seems so risky compared to those two but i wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if the cavs got him with their pick.

LBJMVP
05-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Ugh.

Want nothing to do with that guy.

i dont know. he is 6'8 a great shooter and very athletic.

he had his moments in college and i think he will transition great to the NBA.

it's either he is marvin williams, but i doubt that because barnes is a much better scorer, or he is the next great SF.

MKG just seems like he will be a great defensive player and a mediocre score, and if cleveland gets the second pick im not sure i want what MKG will bring to the table at number 2.

LBJMVP
05-17-2012, 01:39 PM
jeez man dont tease us. who gives a crap about MKG or Beal if we get lucky and get Davis?

if we dont get the first pick then i will be happy with whoever they get as long as they live up to their potential. if MKG and Beal both end up being great players i wont bitch if we get one or the other.

go Cavs! its time to complete one of the fastest turn arounds in nba history! i want 45-50 games won next year and minimum of 2nd round playoff run.

i have faith in Kyrie Irving to be the leader and average 20-23 points and 8-10 assists . i have faith that T. Thompson will show huge growth in his 2nd year and become the defensive force he was born to be. I have faith in Byron Scott and his mad coaching skills. i have faith in Chris Grant and his ability to pick the right guy in the draft. i have faith in Nick Gilbert to bring home a top 3 pick in the draft.

if cleveland first round pick pans out and we get a low seed then i think cleveland is a great team to get an upset in the first round. my dream would be to play, and beat miami in the first round. that would be the best sports moment in my life.

MeLO MvP 15
05-17-2012, 02:51 PM
For arguments sake, if we're arguing who is the 2nd best player.... you can throw Drummond into the mix too. He has star potential with the lack of Cs in the league. Although they do have Varajao and Thompson already.

Btw, if I was a Cavs fan I'd just want to draft who ever you said you didn't want. Seriously, don't act like you didn't talk mad sh!t about Kyrie before the Cavs drafted him and then flip flopped right onto his dick

(e)
05-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Beal is going to be the steal of the draft.

anthonyRandolph
05-17-2012, 03:07 PM
So Beal and Eric Gordon at SG...seems very not worth it.
Beal could be a 6th man, or start Gordon at PG and let them switch off on PG duties.

LBJMVP
05-17-2012, 04:07 PM
For arguments sake, if we're arguing who is the 2nd best player.... you can throw Drummond into the mix too. He has star potential with the lack of Cs in the league. Although they do have Varajao and Thompson already.

Btw, if I was a Cavs fan I'd just want to draft who ever you said you didn't want. Seriously, don't act like you didn't talk mad sh!t about Kyrie before the Cavs drafted him and then flip flopped right onto his dick

for the record i never talked shit about kyrie. he was the pick i wanted the whole time. i didnt want to draft a tweener who had bust written all over him as the first pick.

chris grant was part of the atlanta staff who took marvin williams over chris paul and deron williams.

i know derrick is a bust yet, but he is no where near number 1 pick material.

Whoah10115
05-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Beal could be a 6th man, or start Gordon at PG and let them switch off on PG duties.

Gordon is definitely a 2guard. And drafting Beal that high, with the intention of playing him as a 6th man to a star in Gordon, just doesn't make sense.

kurple
05-17-2012, 04:22 PM
what a horrible idea

tikay0
05-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Is this thread serious!? Beal is going to be a stud. MKG is OVERRATED. Beal has eric gordon potential son.

tikay0
05-17-2012, 04:23 PM
If cavs draft beal, and he turns out to be that legit 2nd option, im actually gonna start watching cavs games. They'd be like isiah and dumars.

chips93
05-17-2012, 04:35 PM

i'm very pro-barnes.

i agree on barnes, i think at this point he is a little undervalued, if he falls to the 8th pick, or later, hes great value imo

perry jones still scares the shit out of me. what does he do that anthony randolph cant

Is this thread serious!? Beal is going to be a stud. MKG is OVERRATED. Beal has eric gordon potential son.

eric gordon is a much more explosive athlete though

you should try watching ncaa before forming opinions on draft prospects

what?

isnt eric gordon your centerpiece, beal definitely isnt a SF, why would you guys want beal?

mkg could play the 3, probably will, wouldnt he be a much better fit?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kFzX1n6tk-s/Tgt3d6l02wI/AAAAAAAAAFA/f5liYeQWavc/s1600/salt.jpg

Hmmmmn

i think we need a little more salt

RedBlackAttack
05-17-2012, 04:57 PM

Are you talking specifically about the OP or Cavs fans in general? Because, from the start of the college basketball season last year, Cavs fans were almost universally pleading for the organization to take Irving, myself included. You can look it up... Plenty of threads on this site devoted toward it.

In fact, the only Cavs fan I can remember that was against the idea is the OP of this thread, unsurprisingly.

MeLO MvP 15
05-17-2012, 05:08 PM
To clarify I was speaking specifically to PleezeBelieve not RedBlackAttack or LBJMVP.

I wasn't generalizing Cavs fans, I was speaking directly to PleezeBelieve who was absolutely hating on Irving and then flip flopped when he played well.

jbryan1984
05-17-2012, 05:25 PM
I would be happy with Beal, he has been compared to Ray Allen. I'm not a big college fan so I really don't know, just going by what I've heard. I'm still holding out hope we get Uni-Brow.

BlackVVaves
05-17-2012, 05:41 PM
I find it hilarious that PleezeBelieve suddenly stopped posting once RBA posted his quotes in this thread.

Disingenious, huh? :oldlol:

iDunk
05-17-2012, 05:58 PM
I can understand why'd they want Beal with Kyrie instead of Kidd-Gilchrist, but Gilchrist IMO is going to be more of an all around player with the potential to also be a solid scorer in this league. Beal right now is just a scorer & Kyrie's shown the ability to score himself & will only get better. I'd rather watch Kyrie come into his own than watch Kyrie & Beal share the ball on offense together.

lilteapot
05-20-2015, 12:44 AM
lmaoooo

Relinquish
05-20-2015, 12:54 AM
PleezeBelieve forever taking L's :roll:

JohnFreeman
05-20-2015, 12:55 AM
Drummond went surprisingly late.

Lensanity
05-20-2015, 01:27 AM
How did people not realize he would be a bust? A SF with a horrific jumper just screams great #2 pick to people?

I laughed when Charlotte took him. What a terrible franchise.

Pushxx
05-20-2015, 01:29 AM
PleezeBelieve's alt game was pretty strong back then.

Ramza
05-20-2015, 01:50 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

DukeDelonte13
05-20-2015, 08:01 AM
How did people not realize he would be a bust? A SF with a horrific jumper just screams great #2 pick to people?

I laughed when Charlotte took him. What a terrible franchise.

He was damn near consensus no. 2.

Pretty sure most mocks had him there.