PDA

View Full Version : What was Wade saying...

TheStarting5ive
05-17-2012, 10:45 PM
to Spoelstra and on the court afterward?

I keep trying to read his lips but I'm getting nothing. Anybody know or got a YT video, gif, something?

EnoughSaid
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Heather Cox reported that Wade was mad at Spoelstra for getting in his face or something. :confusedshrug:

Tenchi Ryu
05-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Get the fukk away from me bitch, you ain't the coach of shit.

(In Floyd Mayweather tone):You don't shit about basketball.

TheStarting5ive
05-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Get the fukk away from me bitch, you ain't the coach of shit.

(In Floyd Mayweather tone):You don't shit about basketball.

I could see him really saying this :oldlol:

Solid Snake
05-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Wade has the worst personality in basketball, other than maybe Kenyon Martin.

Kiddlovesnets
05-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Wade: Spolestra, you worthless piece of shiit.
Spolestra: Well... We all know that but I am still your coach.
Wade: Grrrrrrrr...

6JamesIsKing
05-17-2012, 10:56 PM
"These refs aren't giving me enough calls!"

pm

the_future02
05-17-2012, 11:04 PM
to Spoelstra and on the court afterward?

I keep trying to read his lips but I'm getting nothing. Anybody know or got a YT video, gif, something?

:oldlol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yZj_yZ6m1o

TheStarting5ive
05-17-2012, 11:06 PM

:roll:

I hated this ****ing commercial. It was everywhere ALL THE TIME.

dude77
05-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Wade: Spolestra, you worthless piece of shiit.
Spolestra: Well... We all know that but I am still your coach.
Wade: Grrrrrrrr...

:oldlol:

on a serious note though .. spoelstra getting disrespected like that is very telling .. riley should be the coach of this team .. star power needs star coach .. what a waste .. for all the great moves riley made, he skimped on a crucial piece .. the coach

d.bball.guy
05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
:roll: Nash!

TheStarting5ive
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM

on a serious note though .. spoelstra getting disrespected like that is very telling .. riley should be the coach of this team .. star power needs star coach .. what a waste .. for all the great moves riley made, he skimped on a crucial piece .. the coach

Yeah...and it was so embarassing to hear his response in the presser

"Oh you guys saw that :eek: ...Uhhh yeah. Things like that happen all the time and uhh that passion is good..."

the_future02
05-17-2012, 11:54 PM

Spoelstra is a disgrace to Phillipino people everywhere. If I was Pacquiao I would two peice that gook nikka

EnoughSaid
05-17-2012, 11:55 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/05/17/wade-ing-in-troubled-waters/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

[QUOTE]Was he wrong to lash out at Erik Spoelstra, yelling

TheStarting5ive
05-18-2012, 12:07 AM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/05/17/wade-ing-in-troubled-waters/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

How embarrassing for Spoelstra. Wade is completely out of line.

If this was Lebron the first page would be flooded with threads about this subject. He would be the worst person on planet earth...again. The backlash was huge when he "bumped" Spoelstra last year. I really don't understand the pass that Wade gets.

Blue&Orange
05-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I really don't understand the pass that Wade gets.

Wade isn't "the chosen one", seriously how hard can it be.

Kingwillball
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM

yeah but up to this year many people were saying he was as good or better than Lebron.

chips93
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM

lebron isnt that much better a player, but because lebron got a dumb tattoo when he was in HS, and because he is terrible with dealing with the media, we kill him, while ignoring wade?

sorry, but its still pretty hard to get, for me at least

maybe you could enlighten me?

:confusedshrug:

pauk
05-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Dwyane Wade is losing this series for Miami Heat...

If a certain Heat All-Star blew a layup at the end of a playoff game, violently shoved a defender in same game, missed 5 of his last shots that same game and then followed up two nights later missing a ton of shots with only 5 points and angrily cursed his coach out, would he be due for a public grilling, you think?

Nah...

LeBron James? Yeah. Of course.

Meticode
05-18-2012, 12:25 AM
A couple of serious notes on this...

Wade had a very horrible game. The frustration of that built in with them losing probably factor into that.

That display clearly shows that Erik Spoelstra shouldn't be the coach of this team and i felt this from the beginning when the Heat first acquired LeBron. I thought the first thing that was going to happen was Riley was going to come from the heavens and lead this team because I felt there was no way Spoelstra could coach this team to a championship. I don't think he has the mentality to garner respect from his players and Wade lashing out like that at him when Erik is trying to get in his face to light a fire on his ass is telling.

On a personal note I love seeing the Heat fail like this. Yes I am a sad Cavaliers fan. :oldlol:

If the Heat don't win it all this year and don't even make the FInals, I will be very surprised if the Big 3 or still together or if Erik Spoelstra is still coach of this team.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
05-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Dwyane Wade is losing this series for Miami Heat...

If a certain Heat All-Star blew a layup at the end of a playoff game, violently shoved a defender in same game, missed 5 of his last shots that same game and then followed up two nights later missing a ton of shots with only 5 points and angrily cursed his coach out, would he be due for a public grilling, you think?

Nah...

LeBron James? Yeah. Of course.

lol u not dead yet?

Heilige
05-18-2012, 12:28 AM
Wade screamed at Erik Spoelstra to "get the [blank] out of my face" during a timeout in the third quarter.

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/#storylink=cpy

coin24
05-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Because Wade doesnt give a shit maybe? He'll still take the last shot no matter what anyone says... Its his team, the other 2 joined him.

LeBron was hyped to us as the greatest player ever, and unfortunately for him he cant handle that pressure. It shows in his timid end of game moments and lack of agression.. He just isnt that great... How many years are people going to keep telling us he's going to be the best and win FMVPs etc etc... Always an excuse...

The Heat look to be in big trouble here, if wade is disgruntled theyre not advancing, especially with Bosh out. They really needed Bronzey to step up and try drop around 40 or so...

Kingwillball
05-18-2012, 01:00 AM
Media Calling Wade out deservedly..
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/19077900/wade-does-heat-no-favors-with-bad-act-terrible-game

TheBigVeto
05-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Spo should not take this shit. Bench Wade for the rest of the playoffs. Don't worry about the consequences. He won't be coaching the Heat for much longer anyway. He should take a stand and tell Wade to **** off and show him who's boss.

nashwade
05-18-2012, 01:43 AM
not sure what the fuss is about. i'm sure the same exchanges can happen between a father and son, husband and wife, boss and subordinate.

why not coach and player? do you think they are robots?

welcome to the real world, Neo

RaininTwos
05-18-2012, 02:07 AM
Spoelstra is a disgrace to Phillipino people everywhere. If I was Pacquiao I would two peice that gook nikka
:roll: :roll:

ronniec
05-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Spo should not take this shit. Bench Wade for the rest of the playoffs. Don't worry about the consequences. He won't be coaching the Heat for much longer anyway. He should take a stand and tell Wade to **** off and show him who's boss.

not a bad idea....

bdreason
05-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Someone needed to tell Wade to pull his shit together. We know his butt buddy LeBron isn't going to say anything.

305Baller
05-18-2012, 02:15 AM

Wade as 6th man may not be a bad idea.

trig
05-18-2012, 02:24 AM
let Rick Mahorn coach this team. Wade would've gotten a head butt before he says the 2nd word

InspiredLebowski
05-18-2012, 02:27 AM
I honestly don't know how anyone could support that stuff from Wade. Dude's got a ring, been to multiple Finals. Complete lack of composure and respect. Maybe it's on Spoelstra, maybe Wade, no idea, but how the hell do you expect to win titles when there's no cohesiveness? I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting. I just know if Danny Granger did that shit to Frank Vogel I'd want him gone immediately.

gilalizard
05-18-2012, 03:02 AM
He should of sat his ass whiny, bitch-ass down.

Wade was playing like dogshit, and they were already going to lose.

He might at least earn some respect from the players for not letting himself get pushed around.

alfonsito123
05-18-2012, 04:27 AM
Someone needed to tell Wade to pull his shit together. We know his butt buddy LeBron isn't going to say anything.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Collie
05-18-2012, 04:53 AM
With how badly Wade played, I would have gotten in his face as well.

blacknapalm
05-18-2012, 04:58 AM
With how badly Wade played, I would have gotten in his face as well.

yep and he shouldn't blow up in response. it even looked like spo was trying to get him going in the 3rd. miami pretty much abandoned their high pick & roll with lebron. wade just looked like he had no confidence tonight and on top of that didn't put in full effort defensively. i still don't get why they don't run a P&R with both lebron and wade, but i've been saying that for a while.

honestly, wade has just been looking like an immature, entitled baby most of the season. taking cheap flagrants because he didn't get his way, flailing to get whistle instead of focusing more on the shot and being balanced, staring at refs and now this. let's not forget he also supposedly blew up at stern during one of the lockout meetings :oldlol:

this guy is supposed to be the veteran winner? this isn't just a sign of declining...the guy's attitude flat out sucks

KF_hk
05-18-2012, 05:21 AM
I started to hate wade in recent years
he has turned to a bitch

Funnyfuka
05-18-2012, 06:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgf6fd88g8

ILLsmak
05-18-2012, 06:42 AM
Wade was wiling out. lol.

LeBron needs to be the one to check him, though.

Seriously that one play that he missed, they kicked it back out to him and he jacked a way-off 3. It's like WUT.

-Smak

TheStarting5ive
05-18-2012, 08:39 AM
not sure what the fuss is about. i'm sure the same exchanges can happen between a father and son, husband and wife, boss and subordinate.

why not coach and player? do you think they are robots?

welcome to the real world, Neo

You think this would happen between KG and Doc Rivers? Or PP and Doc Rivers? Or Kobe and Phil Jackson? I can't even see Kobe doing this to Mike Brown on national television. I don't even see Dwight doing this to SVG.

What you do behind closed doors is your business. That exchange should have never happened on live tv. It was disgusting.

Glide2keva
05-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Wade has a ring and lebron doesn't but acts like he does. Pretty basic stuff. Wade has performed in the Finals and won, lebron? Not so much.

I<3NBA
05-18-2012, 08:55 AM
if that kind of outburst happen frequently, then there really is something wrong with the way Spoelstra is handling this Heat team. you don't let outbursts like that pass. you discipline the players and show him you're the coach. if the FO sides with the player, then you'll have no regrets because you did your job.

clipse
05-18-2012, 09:04 AM
if that kind of outburst happen frequently, then there really is something wrong with the way Spoelstra is handling this Heat team. you don't let outbursts like that pass. you discipline the players and show him you're the coach. if the FO sides with the player, then you'll have no regrets because you did your job.

This. I'd imagine Spo will be fired at season's end if the heat are unable to make it to the finals. The handling of this matter could very well spell the end of his coaching career in the NBA.

If you're going to lose your job, lose it doing the job properly.

niko
05-18-2012, 09:06 AM
A couple of serious notes on this...

Wade had a very horrible game. The frustration of that built in with them losing probably factor into that.

That display clearly shows that Erik Spoelstra shouldn't be the coach of this team and i felt this from the beginning when the Heat first acquired LeBron. I thought the first thing that was going to happen was Riley was going to come from the heavens and lead this team because I felt there was no way Spoelstra could coach this team to a championship. I don't think he has the mentality to garner respect from his players and Wade lashing out like that at him when Erik is trying to get in his face to light a fire on his ass is telling.

On a personal note I love seeing the Heat fail like this. Yes I am a sad Cavaliers fan. :oldlol:

If the Heat don't win it all this year and don't even make the FInals, I will be very surprised if the Big 3 or still together or if Erik Spoelstra is still coach of this team.

He left your team and did it real publicly for maximum impact. You are fully withiin your rights to have small parties every time he fails.

TheStarting5ive
05-18-2012, 09:08 AM

Yeah.

When he said things like this happen all the time I was like :wtf:

It's A VC3!!!
05-18-2012, 09:44 AM
That's just ridiculous. You would never see the Thunder do that who have just as young of a coach in Scott Brooks. Grow up Wade. There are fans who want you gone anyways, keep acting like this and it will happen.

Take Your Lumps
05-18-2012, 09:46 AM
You know for sure that ESPN has some courtside audio of the confrontation that was immediately ordered to be destroyed :D

Chrono90
05-18-2012, 09:53 AM
And who said he's the best SG in the NBA a few months ago?

handbanana
05-18-2012, 10:41 AM
one day, spoelstra will write all about his years with miami in an autobiography. i guarantee it's gon b gud