PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and Wade caught laughing at Pittman's flagrant elbow to Stephenson's throat

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Its bad enough Pittman did what he did, but it makes it worse when the leaders of this team are condoning this type of foul behavior. Very disappointed in them.

http://thumbnails66.imagebam.com/19168/bfc296191677530.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/bfc296191677530)

http://thumbnails76.imagebam.com/19168/1f7cad191677531.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/1f7cad191677531)

http://thumbnails76.imagebam.com/19168/0c8178191677541.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/0c8178191677541)

This is why they get so much flak from people.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Upgrayedd
05-23-2012, 12:03 AM
bitches.

tpols
05-23-2012, 12:04 AM
This is why everyone hates them.

I hope Vogel shows this in the lockerroom before game 6's tip off.

RoseCity07
05-23-2012, 12:04 AM
BRB looking for magnifying glass.

bdreason
05-23-2012, 12:05 AM
But I thought Pacers declared war? What happened to Danny G? Thought he was going to intimidate the whole Heat roster?

Maybe their coach should stop running his mouth between games. Looks like Riley was tired of hearing it.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:05 AM
My bad, I posted the links wrong....fixed.

oh the horror
05-23-2012, 12:06 AM
No kidding

stallionaire
But I thought Pacers declared war? What happened to Danny G? Thought he was going to intimidate the whole Heat roster?

Maybe their coach should stop running his mouth between games. Looks like Riley was tired of hearing it.

This.

ihoopallday
I didn't even know the foul was that bad till the replay. Same thing with Artest. Those plays happen quick. Unless they showed the replay then Wade and James started laughing, I think you're just reaching.

LBJMVP
that is just pathetic.

first those two make fun of dirk, and now this?

just pathetic....

RRR3
05-23-2012, 12:07 AM
I can't see ****ing shit

tpols
No kidding
Click on the pics.

Ketchup
How do you know what they're laughing at? Could you hear what they were saying?

Tenchi Ryu
I didn't even know the foul was that bad till the replay. Same thing with Artest. Those plays happen quick. Unless they showed the replay then Wade and James started laughing, I think you're just reaching.
That's exactly what happened. Showed the replay, then the camera cut to Wade and Bron.

RoseCity07
Where is the box score in these pics? This could be the 3rd quarter for all we know.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:09 AM
Where is the box score in these pics? This could be the 3rd quarter for all we know.
I can't think of no time other than the 4th when Bron, Wade Haslem AND Miller were on the bench at the same time.

PJR
So the f*ck what? :oldlol:

Lance Stepenson is an idiot, and a woman beating piece of shit.

Apogee
They could be laughing at anything. Maybe some farted. UD looks like hes trying to hide something. You don't know the context of the laughter. I think your just trying to cause trouble :no: :no:

sick_brah07
05-23-2012, 12:10 AM
who gives a shit ?... they are laughing ? so what... maybe they should go over and help up the opposing player and take him out after the game

NumberSix
This is why they get so much flak from people.
This.

Everybody knew that LeBron and Wade were eventually going to laugh at somebody getting elbowed. That's why everybody hated them for 23 months before it happened. It's just common sense.

tpols
So the f*ck what? :oldlol:

Lance Stepenson is an idiot, and a woman beating piece of shit.
We need to tally all the Heat fans responses. Holy shit.:oldlol:

stallionaire
I can't think of no time other than the 4th when Bron, Wade Haslem AND Miller were on the bench at the same time.

you're pathetic dude. bitter as shit your bulls couldn't meet the heat. stop hating so much. it was a tough play but if we all start getting mad at lebron and wade for laughing on the bench then this shit is getting ridiculous.

mad haterdom on lebron on this forum.

albas89
Indeed, karma is a b1tch, Miami Heat. It goes both ways though...

I doubt we'll see them laughing by the end of this post-season.

yea, karma will be a fvckin b1tch then...

PJR
They could be laughing at anything. Maybe some farted. UD looks like hes trying to hide something. You don't know the context of the laughter. I think your just trying to cause trouble :no: :no:

Exactly. Talk about a reach.

DuMa
05-23-2012, 12:11 AM
this couldve been at any moment of the 4th when they all went out early. post a video.

Tenchi Ryu
Yea, this shit is ridiculous

RRR3
Stop pmsing all over ISH OP. tired of your whining

RoseCity07

Yeah but it does make a difference what time this happened. What if they were laughing because some scrub just did something amazing like a crossover or a blocked shot? We need a pic with the clock showing the time Pitman hit Stephenson, and a clock stopped with Lebron and Wade laughing at the same time.

bingo123
05-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Is there a video? Or a picture with boxscore on it? Because we all know when it comes to the Heat OP is a hater and a troll...

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 12:13 AM
That's exactly what happened. Showed the replay, then the camera cut to Wade and Bron.

Are you 100% sure they showed the replay at the arena? Just because we see it, doesn't mean people at the game do also. There wasn't even one replay of Artest's elbow at Staples Center.

Myth
05-23-2012, 12:14 AM
LOL at the look on that white guy's face next to them...... all 3 pics no less. :roll:

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Are you 100% sure they showed the replay at the arena? Just because we see it, doesn't mean people at the game do also. There wasn't even one replay of Artest's elbow at Staples Center.
What I think happened is that they were laughing at the hit when it happened, but probably didn't realize how bad it was. I don't believe they are so cold-hearted for that. But still, I don't think its right to condone this type of behavior when you are the leaders.

tpols
05-23-2012, 12:15 AM
LOL at the look on that white guy's face next to them...... all 3 pics no less. :roll:
:roll: Thats hilarious.

PJR
05-23-2012, 12:15 AM

Dude give it a rest.

I've acknowledge in other threads Pittman's foul was complete bush league.

But this thread is stupid as shit. "OMG Wade N LeBron laughin on the bench!!!" :facepalm

And Lance Stephenson is a piece of shit, though. Anyone who knows his history shouldn't have the least bit of sympathy for him.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 12:16 AM
What I think happened is that they were laughing at the hit when it happened, but probably didn't realize how bad it was. I don't believe they are so cold-hearted for that. But still, I don't think its right to condone this type of behavior when you are the leaders.
You're levels of butthurt are freaking incredible. Easily over 9000.

G-train
05-23-2012, 12:19 AM
who cares not thread worthy

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:19 AM
You're levels of butthurt are freaking incredible. Easily over 9000.
You damn straight I'm butthurt. This shit is foul man, regardless. Laughing at others getting injured is just not funny to me, and is very disappointing as a representation of the league since these are 2 of the biggest stars.

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 12:20 AM

Ok. There were people saying LeBron was laughing when Baron Davis got injured. Unless we're there with these players, don't see the point of making these threads.

tpols
05-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Dude give it a rest.

I've acknowledge in other threads Pittman's foul was complete bush league.

But this thread is stupid as shit. "OMG Wade N LeBron laughin on the bench!!!" :facepalm

And Lance Stephenson is a piece of shit, though. Anyone who knows his history shouldn't have the least bit of sympathy for him.
Lance Stevenson's past has nothing to do with what happened. It cannot be used for justification in any way here. That's just stupid.:confusedshrug:

alwaysunny
05-23-2012, 12:23 AM
BRB looking for microscope.

fixed

PJR
05-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Lance Stevenson's past has nothing to do with what happened. It cannot be used for justification in any way here. That's just stupid.:confusedshrug:

Sure it does. It's called Karma, and clearly she is a bitch.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Ok. There were people saying LeBron was laughing when Baron Davis got injured. Unless we're there with these players, don't see the point of making these threads.
Took a better pic for you. The moment before the camera switched to Bron and wade, they showed the incident from a long angle. Now remember the pics I showed you on the first page showed Miller sitting on the floor. Look how he's still sitting on the floor in this image
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4522/photogei.jpg

BuGzBuNNy
05-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Beat me to it..was gonna say looking for microscope

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:31 AM
Beat me to it..was gonna say looking for microscope
Click the link

bingo123
05-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Took a better pic for you. The moment before the camera switched to Bron and wade, they showed the incident from a long angle. Now remember the pics I showed you on the first page showed Miller sitting on the floor. Look how he's still sitting on the floor in this image

He was sitting/lying on the floor during this and previous game...

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:35 AM
He was sitting/lying on the floor during this and previous game...
He's sitting in the exact same position in the first page pics, and even has that kid in the grey shirt and black pants sitting to the right of him.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
He's sitting in the exact same position in the first page pics, and even has that kid in the grey shirt and black pants sitting to the right of him.
God shut the **** up you're looking for something that isn't there. No one is talking about this, stop trying to find reasons to hate on LeBron. Hate on Pittman, he's the one who acted like a thug. You have no idea what they were laughing at, and even if it was the play, you're insane if you think LBJ and Wade would actually laugh if they knew Stephenson got an elbow to the throat. No one thinks thats funny.

LBJMVP
05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
here is most likely what happened.

lebron a wade went up to pittman and were like " aye, we are gonna blow out these bitches next game so bad that you get to go in, and we want you to knock the shit outta stephenson because he will most definetely be in as well"

pittman: "no problemo guys, do i still have to film you having sex after the game?"

wade and lebron: "even better, you can join in if you do it"

pittman whams stephenson and breaks his collar bone.

wade/lebron: "oh shit, he actually hit him.. *laugh, laugh laugh*"

pittman: "oh baby, im gettin it in tonight"

lebron/wade: "oh shit :( "

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:40 AM
God shut the **** up you're looking for something that isn't there. No one is talking about this, stop trying to find reasons to hate on LeBron. Hate on Pittman, he's the one who acted like a thug. You have no idea what they were laughing at, and even if it was the play, you're insane if you think LBJ and Wade would actually laugh if they knew Stephenson got an elbow to the throat. No one thinks thats funny.
You don't laugh at your player elbowing someone period, its poor taste and unclassy. And if anything, Wade is the one I'm more disappointed in since he seems to be the one that initiated it. Of course no one's gonna talk about it, cause Miami fans sweep it under the rug.

You complain about why they aren't liked, and shit like this happens. I've always said Wade is not a good influence on Lebron, and shit like this proves it.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 12:41 AM

lebron a wade went up to pittman and were like " aye, we are gonna blow out these bitches next game so bad that you get to go in, and we want you to knock the shit outta stephenson because he will most definetely be in as well"

pittman: "no problemo guys, do i still have to film you having sex after the game?"

Funny. Seriously though, LeBron isn't a bad guy, he's thoughtless and clueless a lot of the time, but he generally means well. I doubt he wanted Stephenson to suffer a serious injury. Wade is kind of a jerk, at least lately, but again I doubt he wanted that. I don't have a whole lot of faith in humanity, but generally I believe most of us wouldn't wish injury on another person if we actually had the power to do so. I've had friends of mine laugh when people get hurt, I've had friends of mine laugh at a video of a guy getting butted by a bull, these are instances in which I think we don't realize just how serious the person was injured.

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 12:41 AM
:facepalm

LBJMVP
05-23-2012, 12:43 AM
:facepalm

but really, i think lebron and wade were messing with pittman and told him that if he ever got in with stephenson he should wham him hard.

and when he actually did it they started laughing.

they probly didnt know stephenson was seriously hurt though.

this is only true if those pictures are from them laughing at the foul.

tmacattack33
What the F is this, LOL. The pics don't have the scoreboard up, how are we supposed to know when that happened?

Mr. Jabbar

:roll:

NumberSix
You don't laugh at your player elbowing someone period, its poor taste and unclassy. And if anything, Wade is the one I'm more disappointed in since he seems to be the one that initiated it. Of course no one's gonna talk about it, cause Miami fans sweep it under the rug.

You complain about why they aren't like, and shit like this happens.
Dude, you're really coming off like an angry kid throwing a tantrum at this point. Just let it go.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 12:44 AM
but really, i think lebron and wade were messing with and told him that if he ever got in with stephenson he should wham him hard.

and when he actually did it they started laughing.

they probly didnt know stephenson was seriously hurt though.
:coleman: If anyone told him, it would have been Juwan Howard (old school, dirtiest player on Heat up until Pittman today).

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Hope you're still counting

BuGzBuNNy
05-23-2012, 12:45 AM
If we're really going to play detective here...

Look at Mike Miller's leg stance..in all 3 of the pics in the OP he has his arms resting on only his right leg and his left leg is extended. In the last pic you posted he has his arms wrapped around both tucked legs. Also the guy standing to the left of Mike(in the most recent pic) is not in the camera of either 3 pics in OP.

inclinerator
05-23-2012, 12:46 AM
highlight of a bulls fan season

DuMa
05-23-2012, 12:46 AM
majorrrrrrrrrr reach.

LBJMVP
05-23-2012, 12:47 AM
If we're really going to play detective here...

Look at Mike Miller's leg stance..in all 3 of the pics in the OP he has his arms resting on only his right leg and his left leg is extended. In the last pic you posted he has his arms wrapped around both tucked legs. Also the guy standing to the left of Mike(in the most recent pic) is not in the camera of either 3 pics in OP.

the pictures are obviously from the same sequence... :lol

we just aren't sure on what part of the game it is.

tmacattack33
05-23-2012, 12:47 AM
highlight of a bulls fan season

:lol :lol :lol

(e)
05-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Heat are trash. End of story.

Pittman is a straight up btch for that move. I don't care if Lance did the choke sign to Lebron, if you want to send a message, do it the right way and at least hit the guy when he has the ball. Don't blind side a guy with an elbow to his dome when he's running to try to get a rebound.

Pittman should be suspended the rest of the Playoffs (like it matters much), and get slapped with a huge penalty for that trash.

IMO, that's lower than what Bynum did last season.

Did I mention the Heat are classless as fck for laughing too? Actually respected the team since they're so talented, but this shit? No. Hope Boston, OKC or the Spurs wax that ass.

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Hope you're still counting

Uhhhh if it's a thread about a player on THE MIAMI HEAT, why wouldn't Heat fans respond? So if I make a thread about Kobe, you don't expect Laker fans to respond? What, do you expect Raptor fans to come in here?

NumberSix
Why are Bulls fans acting so pro-Pacers?

Legends66NBA7
No one thinks thats funny.

Who's "no one" ?

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Why are Bulls fans acting so pro-Pacers?
Don't even go there, cause if Hansborugh did something like that, he'd be under fire too. Hell, even the foul he made on Wade, you could tell it had some attitude with it. The only reason he gets a pass is cause it actually WAS a play on the ball.

Uhhhh if it's a thread about a player on THE MIAMI HEAT, why wouldn't Heat fans respond? So if I make a thread about Kobe, you don't expect Laker fans to respond? What, do you expect Raptor fans to come in here?
I took it as him counting the number of crazy excuses, no just general heat fans in here.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Heat are trash. End of story.

Pittman is a straight up btch for that move. I don't care if Lance did the choke sign to Lebron, if you want to send a message, do it the right way and at least hit the guy when he has the ball. Don't blind side a guy with an elbow to his dome when he's running to try to get a rebound.

Pittman should be suspended the rest of the Playoffs (like it matters much), and get slapped with a huge penalty for that trash.

IMO, that's lower than what Bynum did last season.

Did I mention the Heat are classless as fck for laughing too? Actually respected the team since they're so talented, but this shit? No. Hope Boston, OKC or the Spurs wax that ass.
I blame Wade. Lebron can be a jerk at times, but Wade has really shown some of his colors during the post season. And most Lebron's antics weren't even talked about til he joined wade.

ihoopallday
I took it as him counting the number of crazy excuses, no just general heat fans in here.

Gotcha

LBJMVP
Don't even go there, cause if Hansborugh did something like that, he'd be under fire too. Hell, even the foul he made on Wade, you could tell it had some attitude with it. The only reason he gets a pass is cause it actually WAS a play on the ball.

if someone did that exact same thing to wade or lebron they would be expelled from the league. :lol

RRR3
05-23-2012, 12:56 AM
if someone did that exact same thing to wade or lebron they would be expelled from the league. :lol
I just realized that I know one player who WOULD laugh at this: Andrew Bynum. Dude laughs at his own teammate's misfortunes.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:02 AM
What I'm saying is that Wade as the older leader, he should be pulling Pittman aside and letting him know shit like this is unacceptable. Just rubs me the wrong way when he seems to be laughing as if he condones and have no issue with it. I know its a physical series, but a line has to be drawn. Whoever Pittman was winking to should also be ashamed.

Legends66NBA7
05-23-2012, 01:15 AM
What I'm saying is that Wade as the older leader, he should be pulling Pittman aside and letting him know shit like this is unacceptable. Just rubs me the wrong way when he seems to be laughing as if he condones and have no issue with it. I know its a physical series, but a line has to be drawn. Whoever Pittman was winking to should also be ashamed.

Just because Wade is older, doesn't mean he's some savant of a leader. Remember Game 3?

Either way, no point in pointing a finger.

Just tune into Game 6. I hope this series can go 7, for what it's worth.

dunksby
05-23-2012, 01:15 AM
Reminds me of the whole coughing bullshit they pulled to make fun of Dirk.

Celtic_Pride
05-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Read this on twitter:

Instead of suspending Pittman, the league must order the Heat to play him 48 minutes every game these playoffs

Alamo
05-23-2012, 01:21 AM
They have always been douchebags, nothing new here. And some people wonder why they are so hated.

tazb
05-23-2012, 01:33 AM
TENCHI still salty I see...

50inchvertical
05-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Post a video link. This is probably just like when you guys claimed LeBron was laughing at Baron Davis's knee injury by posting a still shot.

RoseCity07
05-23-2012, 01:59 AM
Found another pic of Lebron laughing about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Don't worry the date this photo was taken, not important. Dude is not patriotic enough.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/multimedia/dynamic/00561/bron02_561375c.jpg

dunksby
05-23-2012, 02:06 AM
I just went through the whole incident on my LP and the camera never showed Miami's bench after the incident. I think OP is mistaken.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:09 AM
I just went through the whole incident on my LP and the camera never showed Miami's bench after the incident. I think OP is mistaken.
It was a replay shown on Gametime, like when they show different camera angles of players on the Bench before cutting to commercial.

Jimmy2k8
So what? Shouldn't expect any classiness from those two clowns.

NattyPButter
OP is trying to fuel the Lebron hate train.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:10 AM
Found another pic of Lebron laughing about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Don't worry the date this photo was taken, not important. Dude is not patriotic enough.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/multimedia/dynamic/00561/bron02_561375c.jpg
:roll:

I respect this post.

PTstyle272
05-23-2012, 02:11 AM
Those pics are from the moment when Stephenson got jacked. One could argue they could be laughing at anything, but come on....

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:15 AM
Those pics are from the moment when Stephenson got jacked. One could argue they could be laughing at anything, but come on....
Then they want to argue like its completely impossible. Hell, look at Haslem looking to his right with that "damn" face at the other side of the court. The people behind them are also looking, but with more of a "ooohh" look.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Post a video link. This is probably just like when you guys claimed LeBron was laughing at Baron Davis's knee injury by posting a still shot.
Nah...Lebron was more in shock and grimace than anything. He definitely wasn't laughing when that happened. Wade in this pic however clearly shows laughter while EVERYONE is looking on the same side of the court where it happened
:coleman: :coleman: :coleman:

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Here's another pic of LeBron laughing at the Pittman elbow.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xX5NdToDjfk/0.jpg

Velocirap31
05-23-2012, 02:36 AM
OP is trying to fuel the Lebron hate train.

This, since when do still pics indicate laughter? Looks more like Wade is grimacing like that was nasty.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:37 AM
NBA man...straight censorship.

Found the video, but notice how this edited version conviently cuts out right before they show the laughing....

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2012/05/22/0041100205_ind_mia_recap.nba

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:38 AM
This, since when do still pics indicate laughter? Looks more like Wade is grimacing like that was nasty.
Please, it was clearly laughing, and lebron covering his face with a mask leaning on Wade supports this greatly. Seeing it in motion, wade was clearly chuckling.

Velocirap31
05-23-2012, 02:42 AM
Please, it was clearly laughing, and lebron covering his face with a mask leaning on Wade supports this greatly. Seeing it in motion, wade was clearly chuckling.

It'd be nice to see it in motion then since what you posted is conclusive of nothing.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:44 AM
NBA man...straight censorship.

Found the video, but notice how this edited version conviently cuts out right before they show the laughing....

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2012/05/22/0041100205_ind_mia_recap.nba

This desperate ploy is starting to just become sad.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:48 AM
At this point, I think he's just trolling.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Yea, you really are sad at this point. The scene at the end of the video is LITERALLY the first picture I posted. You probably didn't even look at the video. We get it, you are clearly in denial at this point. Jesus.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Yea, you really are sad at this point. The scene at the end of the video is LITERALLY the first picture I posted. You probably didn't even look at the video. We get it, you are clearly in denial at this point. Jesus.
Not only did I probably not watch it, I CERTAINLY did not watch it.

Quit puffing them rocks bruh.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:51 AM
Not only did I probably not watch it, I CERTAINLY did not watch it.

Quit puffing them rocks bruh.
Yea, you're sad at this point. Everyone in this thread asked for video, you get it, and openly refuse to watch it. I'm done cause you are trolling at this point.

Velocirap31
05-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Look at the video i posted before your post. NBA.com cut the actually laughter with that little white score board thing, but look right around 4:05 and look at Wade. This is literally RIGHT before the pics I posted. Look how giddy he looks.

You're just seeing what you want to see there bud. There is nothing indicating laughter in that half second clip at the end of the vid.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:55 AM
Yea, you're sad at this point. Everyone in this thread asked for video, you get it, and openly refuse to watch it. I'm done cause you are trolling at this point.
I never asked for a video, and I'm only half trolling at most.

Just let it go. They weren't laughing at him getting elbowed in the throat.

ILLsmak
05-23-2012, 03:02 AM
I never asked for a video, and I'm only half trolling at most.

Just let it go. They weren't laughing at him getting elbowed in the throat.

Likely they were. Maybe not the actual act of him getting elbowed in the throat, but more of just "That's what you guys get."

I think it's bogus that Lebron stepped under Granger. Oh well, we'll see if they get a ring.

-Smak

RazorBaLade
05-23-2012, 03:44 AM
i cant logiclly think of whyt theyd laugh at it, so without concrete prrof i say this is dumb

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 03:46 AM
:applause:
i cant logiclly think of whyt theyd laugh at it, so without concrete prrof i say this is dumb

CardiacKemba
05-23-2012, 03:55 AM
This is definitely extremely conclusive evidence that they were laughing at Stephenson getting elbowed.

They definitely must be assholes with big egos. The only two in the NBA though of course.

SunsCaptain
05-23-2012, 03:56 AM
LeBrons been caught!

:lebronamazed:

pauk
05-23-2012, 04:03 AM
Tenchi Ryu.... will you ever grow up?

You are obviously not a fan of the game called basketball or any player or any team else.... you got nothing else to do but wish injuries & blinded hatred upon other stars after what happened to Rose & Bulls (for some kindof "justice")

CardiacKemba
05-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Tenchi Ryu.... will you ever grow up?

You are obviously not a fan of the game called basketball or any player or any team else.... you got nothing else to do but wish injuries & blinded hatred upon other stars after what happened to Rose & Bulls (for some kindof "justice")

As much as I hate to do this, you are slightly wrong. Tenchi is actually a basketball fan. He does often contribute quite intellectual and logical comments to a lot of threads. He is a legit ball fan. But I agree, it is quite the agenda putting out something like this, obviously a Bulls fan. But no matter what's posted, the Bulls are out, and the Heat are still in, so while that's still happening, let the players do your talking for you.

ukballer
05-23-2012, 04:31 AM
A reach that reeks of desperation. Son, I am disappoint.

FPJ
05-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Sick life, OP.

b4uc.23
05-23-2012, 04:49 AM
OP is a heat hater.. Nothing new here.

Tenchi "Justice for Rose" Ryu

DJ Leon Smith
05-23-2012, 05:11 AM
Them laughing doesn't bother me, but if asked they'll give the whole "oh we were laughing at something else, we'd never laugh at something like that" response.

If you're going to be the bad guy, own it.

Lebron23
05-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Sick life, OP.

This

He needs to mind his own business. His team is gone fishing. It's time to stop criticizing the Heat, and watch some basketball games.

R.I.P.
05-23-2012, 05:40 AM
So? Is it news that they are both assholes? :confusedshrug:

Unstop
05-23-2012, 05:43 AM
OMG.
i hated last year heat for all the dick moves they did.
i hate granger and the pacers for all their dick moves they did these playoffs....but its true they didnt get any respect, maybe they re just frustrated playing the underdog role over and over again but its not a reason to crash some boddies on the court.

but how in hell can u act like this didnt happen?^^
i know why heat fans acting like kids making jokes about the OP....its the good old tactic trying to make those guys look stupid, but nobody on this board takes heat fans seriously. only a few heat fans on this board are still respectable.
we saw this foul happening and we saw pictures taken after this exact situation. i cant sit at home and watch u writing complete bullshit.

whateva , dont get me wrong. i dont care who is winning this playoff round between these two teams, but i hate watching those fouls ...Wade and Lebron are correct saying this is not war , this is basketball...but laughing at somebody who was fouled like that? come on...pls....
every other fanbase wouldnt have act like these heat fans on this board. i just dont get it why u always act like that.
u could ve earned some respect in this playoffs for telling the truth once in ur lifetime, but it looks like ur true trolls just sitting around and waiting for those situations.

srry for my bad english(its not my first and second language) but i had to say something. anyway hf both teams -.-
and gl discussing with those ...people.

Lebron23
05-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Libel
Unjust Vexation
Liar

Tenchi Ryu needs to STFU. You are a clown. Go back to the Carnival/Circus where you truly belongs. F*ck the Chicago Bulls aka the Regular Season Champion. Your team will never win another NBA title. They are a bunch of p*ssies, and cry babies. Soft mentally, and injury prone just like your best playerrrr.

SunsCaptain
05-23-2012, 05:56 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/130/d/9/kobe_pwned_by_3824-d4z70ci.gif

Look at LeBron...Always laughing at violence!!!!

You been caught LeBron....we Caught you!!!!

We set up a bunch of cameras, had a good ol' fashion stakeout, and we fuking caught ya!

I<3NBA
05-23-2012, 06:00 AM
according to reports, here is what actually happened.

LBJ: so, i told Pittman when he came in that he should play hard. no easy baskets.

LBJ and Wade *looks at each other* laughs *

jaydacris
05-23-2012, 06:02 AM

i think i can see them laughing. i used csi's zoom and enhance technology

http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/1317571091.jpg

derb2k2
05-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Sick life, OP.

ahaha. this made me crack up.

indeed this butt-hurt Cows fan has some nasty hate in him for the Heat. Get a life bozo

Lebron23
05-23-2012, 06:36 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/130/d/9/kobe_pwned_by_3824-d4z70ci.gif

Look at LeBron...Always laughing at violence!!!!

You been caught LeBron....we Caught you!!!!

We set up a bunch of cameras, had a good ol' fashion stakeout, and we fuking caught ya!

:oldlol: :roll:

eurobum
05-23-2012, 06:41 AM
http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/1317571091.jpg

hahahahahahahaha

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 06:54 AM
Not surprised by all the heat/lebron/wade Stans in here catching mad feelings cause the truth of your heroes being douche jackasses is once again being exposed. Hell, most of you clowns was probably laughing too at this shit, I expect nothing more from your "classy" fan base. And then some are just in clear denial. Like this shit ain't clearly going on during the incident and everyone is looking at it. Haslems face says it all.

FPJ
05-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Breaking news via ESPN.

Moments before the incident, Eric Spoelstra was caught picking his nose directly looking at Pittman. This shows all this was premeditated. Its clear the Heat worked on it in the practice session. Also, a deaf person read on his lips the word "grind". We dont know what that means yet but it can be a relevant aspect for more drama.

In other news, strange things have happened in Chicago. Most people seem to have caught the mad :yaohappy:..

Smoke117
05-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Who cares? Jesus christ some people will find any reason to hate. Stop over scrutinizing such stupid bullshit.

tobethdope
05-23-2012, 07:23 AM
OMG.
i hated last year heat for all the dick moves they did.
i hate granger and the pacers for all their dick moves they did these playoffs....but its true they didnt get any respect, maybe they re just frustrated playing the underdog role over and over again but its not a reason to crash some boddies on the court.

but how in hell can u act like this didnt happen?^^
i know why heat fans acting like kids making jokes about the OP....its the good old tactic trying to make those guys look stupid, but nobody on this board takes heat fans seriously. only a few heat fans on this board are still respectable.
we saw this foul happening and we saw pictures taken after this exact situation. i cant sit at home and watch u writing complete bullshit.

whateva , dont get me wrong. i dont care who is winning this playoff round between these two teams, but i hate watching those fouls ...Wade and Lebron are correct saying this is not war , this is basketball...but laughing at somebody who was fouled like that? come on...pls....
every other fanbase wouldnt have act like these heat fans on this board. i just dont get it why u always act like that.
u could ve earned some respect in this playoffs for telling the truth once in ur lifetime, but it looks like ur true trolls just sitting around and waiting for those situations.

srry for my bad english(its not my first and second language) but i had to say something. anyway hf both teams -.-
and gl discussing with those ...people.

correct :applause:

Real Men Wear Green
05-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Hypothetically saying they were laughing at Stephenson, this isn't as big a deal as it might normally be to me because James has a reason to not give a shit about him. Don't forget, he made that choke gesture after James bricked the FTs in Game 3. If someone called you a bitch (or whatever) and you saw him get punched in the face a few days later would you really care?

SunsCaptain
05-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Not surprised by all the heat/lebron/wade Stans in here catching mad feelings cause the truth of your heroes being douche jackasses is once again being exposed. Hell, most of you clowns was probably laughing too at this shit, I expect nothing more from your "classy" fan base. And then some are just in clear denial. Like this shit ain't clearly going on during the incident and everyone is looking at it. Haslems face says it all.

:lebronamazed:

GOBB
05-23-2012, 08:01 AM
They could have been laughing at anything. They could have laughed at how big ass Pittman was the one who fell to the floor. Or his attempt to hard foul Stephenson was silly. They might have laughed at something someone said not in the photo or was already talkin about something prior, during and after the Pittman foul took place.

This is reaching...and fans are always lookin for everything these two do. Lance Stephenson made the choking gesture and it was funny. It was spot on. I'm talkin in general here, not pinpointing or singling out anyone. No one made as big of a deal out of a bench warmer doing such a thing. Bron-Wade seen laughing? And its an issue.

Wait some kid was hit by a car just now. Quick someone take photos of Bron/Wade. Bron is sleeping...wow, heartless. He doesnt care a kid got hit by a car just now? Wade is watching cartoons. Classless. Unreal. This is why no one likes these two. /sarcasm

I'm not buying what this thread is selling, no disrespect to the OP.

Nash
05-23-2012, 08:22 AM
They were laughing at Pittman, not Stephenson getting injured.

dude77
05-23-2012, 08:24 AM
2012 Miami Heat = the new bad boys :oldlol:

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 08:42 AM
http://tem.kontek.net/Pictures/GIF/BabbyTantrum.gif

DonD13
05-23-2012, 08:52 AM
wow OP exposed them with pics showing them laughing!!!!

They are probably laughing about cancer patients and the economy crisis too!!!

Lebron23
05-23-2012, 08:55 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltwmjzOJqk1qjtzsdo1_500.gif

swi7ch
05-23-2012, 09:35 AM
With a healthy Bosh, MIA will beat your team in a 7-game series so I understand why a lot of ppl hate MIA. They're just not good enough to beat them. Blame your GM for not being able to lure in HoF-type players. :cry:

Brickz187
05-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Could they have been laughing at the elbow? Yeah they could have. Do we know for sure what they were laughing at? Not at all. Since we don't really know what they were laughing at, I think it is pointless to sit here and debate about it. Half the people hate the Heat regardless and will say anything against them, the other half love the Heat and will support anything they do. Honestly, it is just pointless. It happened, time to move on to game 6. Pittman will be suspended like he is suppose to.

eazyduzzit10
05-23-2012, 09:56 AM

This.

Or maybe they're just playing mind games like how people used that as an excuse for Granger's behaviour?

Trigg
05-23-2012, 10:01 AM
They talked their way into that did the Pacers. Been chipping away at them since the beginning of the series, did they expect them not to retaliate?

If you come at the King, you best not miss...

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 10:15 AM
How much of a f@cking delusional moron can you be. How do you know that was during that play????????????? I swear the Peruvian guy I have washing cars in my lot has more of a damn head then you do. :facepalm people are really moronic

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 10:29 AM
How much of a f@cking delusional moron can you be. How do you know that was during that play????????????? I swear the Peruvian guy I have washing cars in my lot has more of a damn head then you do. :facepalm people are really moronic
And then you say some borderline racist shit.

These Heat stans....jesus christ

asdf1990
05-23-2012, 10:31 AM
it most likely wasn't on that play. This would be all over ESPN if it was.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 10:38 AM
And then you say some borderline racist shit.

These Heat stans....jesus christ

I'm Hispanic you moron...homie you have major issues your life must be bad like really bad. Delusional as f@ck...

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm Hispanic you moron...homie you have major issues your life must be bad like really bad. Delusional as f@ck...
My life is just fine, clear enough to call out an asshole when i see one. Hell, Wade and Bron could beat up some kids and his dickriders would praise him for being tough.

Miami already had beef with this team, as if its completely out there that they would laugh at someone who just called Lebron a choker the other day and is considered a scrub. Makes perfect sense they'd be laughing.

RaininTwos
05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
My life is just fine, clear enough to call out an asshole when i see one. Hell, Wade and Bron could beat up some kids and his dickriders would praise him for being tough.

Miami already had beef with this team, as if its completely out there that they would laugh at someone who just called Lebron a choker the other day and is considered a scrub. Makes perfect sense they'd be laughing.

Are you american?

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Are you american?
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Chicago Bulls fan....from chicago.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 10:53 AM

Only asshole here is YOU! You have not done anything but find any little thing to hate on the heat. That's all you do. Don't be a damn fool. And I'm far from a dickrider. I've seen LBJ before at the club. Have had a table right next to him. Close enough to see he didn't pay a dime while I was paying my arm and leg. Don't see me dickriding. Ive prolly been a heat fan longer then you've been a bulls fan. And have gone to way more heat games then you bulls games I guarantee that

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Only asshole here is YOU! You have not done anything but find any little thing to hate on the heat. That's all you do. Don't be a damn fool
WTF are you talking about? How in the fukk is that hating when you have a problem with someone mocking injury?

WTF has the league come to when that's considered hating.....

RaininTwos
05-23-2012, 10:56 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Chicago Bulls fan....from chicago.

http://www.walmart.com/
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/user/home/home.jsp
http://www.target.com/

Those are just a few stores where you can purchase tampons and other feminine needs products while you are on your period. Due to your immaturity, I'm assuming that this is you first time. In most cases periods dont usually last more than a week, but your seems to have started when Derek Rose went down. Maybe a visit to a health care professional should be done as well.

Good luck

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 10:57 AM
WTF are you talking about? How in the fukk is that hating when you have a problem with someone mocking injury?

WTF has the league come to when that's considered hating.....

Your such a duck foreal...ducking all the retarded shit you say.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Weak ass joke

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Your such a duck foreal...ducking all the retarded shit you say.
WTF are you talking about, my entire beef in this thread is how Leaders of a team shouldn't be laughing and condoning this type of behavior from Pittman. Da fukk are you talking about ducking? My stance hasn't changed at all.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:00 AM
WTF are you talking about, my entire beef in this thread is how Leaders of a team shouldn't be laughing and condoning this type of behavior from Pittman. Da fukk are you talking about ducking? My stance hasn't changed at all.

I don't give a f@ck about this thread...I'm talking in general. Don't act dumb now

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 11:01 AM
This is to the point that I'm honestly suspecting that someone may have hijacked your account. You're not usually this unreasonable.

RaininTwos
05-23-2012, 11:01 AM
You have thirty posts in this thread crying about how appalling this is, yet you have no solid evidence. This isn't rational.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site513/2011/0530/20110530__ds31-nba4.jpg

Wade and Lebron laughing at the crucifixion of Jesus Christ

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/07/35/62/1957024/3/628x471.jpg

Wade and Lebron after watching Shindler's List

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 11:02 AM
I don't give a f@ck about this thread...I'm talking in general. Don't act dumb now
Because I thought NY had a shot against Miami, that's hating? Same with the Pacers, thats hating?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

This is the first time I've ever created a thread like this, cause I saw some shit that legitimately looked wrong. I can't stand Lebron, but I'd never laugh if he did hurt himself. You just don't do that shit.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Because I thought NY had a shot against Miami, that's hating? Same with the Pacers, thats hating?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

This is the first time I've ever created a thread like this, cause I saw some shit that legitimately looked wrong. I can't stand Lebron, but I'd never laugh if he did hurt himself. You just don't do that shit.

Yea ducking right here....****ing pssyy you are :roll:

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Yea ducking right here....****ing pssyy you are :roll:
Talking out ya ass now. Name this shit you claim...I dare you.

rwfletch22
05-23-2012, 11:07 AM
You have thirty posts in this thread crying about how appalling this is, yet you have no solid evidence. This isn't rational.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site513/2011/0530/20110530__ds31-nba4.jpg

Wade and Lebron laughing at the crucifixion of Jesus Christ

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/07/35/62/1957024/3/628x471.jpg

Wade and Lebron after watching Shindler's List

Battier thought Shindler's list was a sobering reminder, obviously.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Talking out ya ass now. Name this shit you claim...I dare you.

You really want me to sit here and name all your hating???? :roll: Are you serious???

RaininTwos
05-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Battier thought Shindler's list was a sobering reminder, obviously.

He's classy.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Kobe and Pau's reaction to MWP's elbow on James Harden

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/293817-1/Laker+teammates+Kobe+Bryant+and+Pau+Gasol+have+a+l augh.JPG

Despicable

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 11:10 AM
You really want me to sit here and name all your hating???? :roll: Are you serious???
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

You can't even prove shit. The fukk I'm wasting my time with you for. You want to say someone is hating, yet you can't even remember one incident.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:11 AM

You can't even prove shit. The fukk I'm wasting my time with you for. You want to say someone is hating, yet you can't even remember one incident.

For one this thread right here :roll:

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:12 AM

Go make a thread about another dude texting Noahs girl and him getting played you fgt

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 11:12 AM
For one this thread right here :roll:
Just what I thought, a fukkin troll. Can't expect shit from a Heat stan.

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Just what I thought, a fukkin troll. Can't expect shit from a Heat stan.
Lol you are such a duck...

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm such a dumb troll
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

LBJDW305
05-23-2012, 11:21 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lol geeky as kid editing my posts to make your pssyyy moist. Your a case

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Lol geeky as kid editing my posts to make your pssyyy moist. Your a case
Yea, I gotta edit ya shit cause you can't even back your own shit up. :lol :lol :lol

Cause people are considered haters when they think your team can be beaten. This nikka here :lol

TheBluest
05-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Summing Up This Thread

Inside my mind couldn't find a place to post in rest
until I got that e-Thug Life tatted on my chest

Salazaar
05-23-2012, 12:12 PM
They could have been laughing at anything. They could have laughed at how big ass Pittman was the one who fell to the floor. Or his attempt to hard foul Stephenson was silly. They might have laughed at something someone said not in the photo or was already talkin about something prior, during and after the Pittman foul took place.

This is reaching...and fans are always lookin for everything these two do. Lance Stephenson made the choking gesture and it was funny. It was spot on. I'm talkin in general here, not pinpointing or singling out anyone. No one made as big of a deal out of a bench warmer doing such a thing. Bron-Wade seen laughing? And its an issue.

Wait some kid was hit by a car just now. Quick someone take photos of Bron/Wade. Bron is sleeping...wow, heartless. He doesnt care a kid got hit by a car just now? Wade is watching cartoons. Classless. Unreal. This is why no one likes these two. /sarcasm

I'm not buying what this thread is selling, no disrespect to the OP.

Agreed 100% :coleman:

Dro
05-23-2012, 11:15 PM
I don't even care if they were laughing..I don't care about Pittman and I barely care about Lance....I'm just ready for game 6...

TheMan
05-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Stevenson had it coming, scrub throws the choke sign at LeBron, his team mate Pittman slugs him to make him respect...hardnosed bball there, not like he stabbed him or some shit.

Don't be dissing players, especially when you hardly play.