PDA

View Full Version : Larry Bird calls out the Pacers

AngelEyes
05-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA

Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

LBJMVP
05-23-2012, 01:00 AM
oh god.

now im even more excited for game 6....

Upgrayedd
Oh shit. LeBron and Wade are going to get ****ed up in game 6.

RRR3
If Larry Bird was in the game today, shit would have got crazy.

O_City_Thunder
In before an all out brawl in game 6

albas89
05-23-2012, 01:01 AM
If Larry Bird was in the game today, shit would have got crazy.
holy crap :lol

ClutchOver9000
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/119810_o.gif

Soundwave
Pacers better be careful and just play basketball.

Last time they let their team get out of control it took the franchise like 6 years to recover.

This is the NBA, not the NHL. If they try to turn it into a fight they Stern is going to bring the hammer down HAM on the Pacers this time.

shady6121
05-23-2012, 01:02 AM

Last time they let their team get out of control it took the franchise like 6 years to recover.

They know the series is over, might as well try to injure a nikka or two. :lol

Kobe 4 The Win
05-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Shit just got serious

L.Kizzle
05-23-2012, 01:07 AM
It's goin down.

Heat should where Detroit Piston jerseys.

Upgrayedd
05-23-2012, 01:08 AM

This is the NBA, not the NHL. If they try to turn it into a fight they Stern is going to bring the hammer down HAM on the Pacers this time.

As long as they don't attack any fans they'll be fine. Let the players fight.

Soundwave
05-23-2012, 01:08 AM

Stern will destroy that franchise if they try and pull that crap again. I'm talking huge fines for the franchise and some long (looooooooooooooooooooooooong) suspensions.

Upgrayedd
05-23-2012, 01:09 AM
My wish for a Pat Riley/Larry Bird throw down might take place now! :rockon:

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Grander said he was looking at replays after he left the game, and didn't like what he saw and felt it should have been Flagrant 2s. So if anything, the team definitely knows how bad it looked now, and I can see them trying to get revenge. I think Larry calling them soft might motivate them more to "go out swinging".

Game 6 is not gonna be pretty.

Shepseskaf
Situations like this never live up to the hype. Game 6 will be physical, but there will be no incidents.

blacknapalm
he really spelled out soft though? damn, shit got real. boss ain't happy :lol

miami better watch out for indy's goons

Upgrayedd
Stern will destroy that franchise if they try and pull that crap again. I'm talking huge fines for the franchise and some long (looooooooooooooooooooooooong) suspensions.

Might as well go down swinging (literally). They'll have the majority of the fans on their side.

The Choken One
05-23-2012, 01:11 AM
FVCK YES.

I thought it was going to be Vogel calling his team out...but this is much better.

Let the dogs out Birddddd

GoRapz
05-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Damn!! Shots have been fired...Miami don't want it with Indy's goons :pimp:

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Damn!! Shots have been fired...Miami don't want it with Indy's goons :pimp:
I ain't trusting nobody who's nickname was "Psycho T" since college....

Soundwave
05-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Might as well go down swinging (literally). They'll have the majority of the fans on their side.

LOL, I realize you're a Bulls fan, but honestly you're just beyond bitter at this point.

The majority of the NBA viewing public likely wants to see Miami-OKC Finals.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:15 AM
LOL, I realize you're a Bulls fan, but honestly you're just beyond bitter at this point.

The majority of the NBA viewing public likely wants to see Miami-OKC Finals.
You're acting as if they Pacers themselves aren't bitter as well. They know they probably don't have a good chance with Granger out, and mad as hell it was Miami (who they don't like at all) who beat them, and even got physical.

We can definitely see some emotions take over in this next game.

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 01:18 AM
I ain't trusting nobody who's nickname was "Psycho T" since college....

:roll: :roll: He used to have this creepy look where his eyes would get all wide. Dude is crazy. Got decked in the nose vs. Duke, blood dripping down his face and didn't give a ****.

nbaballllller
wow thats awesome.

Game 6 should be a good one

tikay0

Bahahahaha hell yeah!

Soundwave
05-23-2012, 01:21 AM
You're acting as if they Pacers themselves aren't bitter as well. They know they probably don't have a good chance with Granger out, and mad as hell it was Miami (who they don't like at all) who beat them, and even got physical.

Or they could y'know ... just play basketball.

If the Pacers embarrass themselves by reverting to thug ball it's going to be a black mark for the franchise that they can't afford -- people in Indiana stopped supporting the team after the Artest incident.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:22 AM
The same people calling for the Heat's head for violence today (fyi-I believe Pittman should be suspended for rest of playoffs at least, Haslem's was a "regular" flagrant foul but nothing you don't see in playoffs) are in this thread hoping for a bloodbath in game 6:coleman:

Soundwave

If the Pacers embarrass themselves by reverting to thug ball it's going to be a black mark for the franchise that they can't afford -- people in Indiana stopped supporting the team after the Artest incident.

I don't really see why Bulls fans have such a stick up theirs butts about this anyway -- you weren't going to beat Miami this year either way with marginal roster moves.

JaE_BLiZZy
Refs will probably call the game 6 tight

Upgrayedd
05-23-2012, 01:23 AM

You can't really compare the two situations. Artest went into the stands and beat up a fan. That would be way different than the Pacers coming out in game 6 and getting physical with the Heat.

P*ssy.

shady6121
The same people calling for the Heat's head for violence today (fyi-I believe Pittman should be suspended for rest of playoffs at least, Haslem's was a "regular" flagrant foul but nothing you don't see in playoffs) are in this thread hoping for a bloodbath in game 6:coleman:

Let's be honest, it's what the fans wanna see lol.

NumberSix
See, what you don't understand is:

Violence against Miami = good

Violence by Miami = bad

shady6121
05-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Refs will probably call the game 6 tight

I hope David West knocks out a referee for the hell of it lol.

oh the horror
05-23-2012, 01:24 AM

Being a bit overly dramatic arent we?

sportsfan76
05-23-2012, 01:25 AM

Do you have a source supporting that fans didn't support the pacers after the artest incident?

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Let's be honest, it's what the fans wanna see lol.
Do they? When it happens, they freak. Me personally, I wish people would just play basketball (being a fairly meek and mild-mannered guy myself lol), but it is what it is I guess. I wish I didn't have to see this, people reminisce about "old school" NBA, I never saw that but I don't think violence is necessary in sports. Whatever tho lol

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
So many tough guys on the internet. Too bad most of them are like 5'10 160lbs.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm 5'11 about 200 pounds of flab. I struggle lifting heavy objects, get tired easily, and have never won a fight in my life. Come at me bro:pimp:

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:29 AM
See, what you don't understand is:

Violence against Miami = good

Violence by Miami = bad
Because Violence against Miami so far has just been at worst, Flagrant 1s. There is nothing wrong with that. Even with Haslem, I feel he should be fined or something, but his punishment shouldn't be that harsh.

Pittman just completely crossed the line, and him winking made it seem like this was planned with another teammate. That's why Pacers are "out for blood" now.

oh the horror
05-23-2012, 01:32 AM

So size dictates who is "tough" or not? You've never seen, or been in a scrap in your life bro. :oldlol:

With that said, it isnt being "tough" that some people here would like to see hard nosed playoff ball where two teams get IN on one another. Heat were committing some HARD fouls today....intentionally.

Indiana should go out there, and put it right back at them.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:32 AM
Because Violence against Miami so far has just been at worst, Flagrant 1s. There is nothing wrong with that. Even with Haslem, I feel he should be fined or something, but his punishment shouldn't be that harsh.

Pittman just completely crossed the line, and him winking made it seem like this was planned with another teammate. That's why Pacers are "out for blood" now.
That's fine, but you're the one trying to spin this into being LeBron and Wade's fault.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 01:33 AM

I wouldn't be upset if Haslem got fined. I think that's in order. Not a suspension though.

As far as Pittman, I'm dead serious when I say he should be suspended without pay for at least a year. That was absolutely over the line.

I wouldn't say it was planned with another teammate though. If anything, that had Pat Riley's fingerprints all over it.

The Choken One
05-23-2012, 01:34 AM
So size dictates who is "tough" or not? You've never seen, or been in a scrap in your life bro. :oldlol:

With that said, it isnt being "tough" that some people here would like to see hard nosed playoff ball where two teams get IN on one another. Heat were committing some HARD fouls today....intentionally.

Indiana should go out there, and put it right back at them.
This.

You don't let some thugs get away with a dirty shot to someone's throat.

LBJMVP
i already know whats gonna happen

larry bird hates the heat (hopefully :D )

so he is gonna make his team start so much shit that most of their players get suspended for multiple games making it impossible for them to win the ECF.

but really, we already know that stern has his eye on this series and is gonna make sure the refs don't let it get to far out of hand.

we have probly hyped it up to much already, but it's been a while since the last legit NBA fight! im hopin for one.

Tenchi Ryu
That's fine, but you're the one trying to spin this into being LeBron and Wade's fault.
Never said its there fault. But at the same time, if you see someone doing something bad, you don't condone it either. It makes something that was ALREADY bad even WORSE.

Heat_Fan21

They have been physical all series long. The Heat responded. What are they going to do now? Is tough guy Danny Granger gonna get in their face some more? The Pacers got a taste of their own medicine. Although I must say the Pittman foul was excessive.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM
That's a pretty odd assumption to make. Looks like someone's a bit sensitive about being a little guy.

All Net
Larry legend throwing it down...

RRR3
Never said its there fault. But at the same time, if you see someone doing something bad, you don't condone it either. It makes something that was ALREADY bad even WORSE.
Then don't make threads sobbing about your delusional vision of what happened.

Tenchi Ryu
Then don't make threads sobbing about your delusional vision of what happened.
Right
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh the horror
05-23-2012, 01:37 AM
This.

You don't let some thugs get away with a dirty shot to someone's throat.

If im Indiana players, im going right after Wade, and Lebron all game.

The Choken One
05-23-2012, 01:37 AM
That's a pretty odd assumption to make. Looks like someone's a bit sensitive about being a little guy.
Well, have you?

inb4 lying to the internet

The Choken One
05-23-2012, 01:38 AM
I've already said to go after Wade. I don't think LeBron has the balls to be a dirty player, or mastermind some "attack". Wade is the obvious target IMO.

LBJMVP
05-23-2012, 01:39 AM

they will have guys giving them hard fouls everytime they drive in (hansbrough, amundson, maybe even send in stephenson :lol )

bird probly has them in the gym right now teaching them how to deliver dirty fouls without getting caught.

Jasper
05-23-2012, 01:40 AM
In before an all out brawl in game 6
Heat in 6

Coach S. pushed the correct buttons ... bench worked well in game 5

No matter how far the Heat go into the playoff's they need to retool their bench...

Haslem can stay , as well as Battier ...

Everyone else MUST GO.

RRR3
Right
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bet you wouldn't make the thread if one of your precious Bulls was involved. You've been crying about the Heat for the last month or so in every damn thread, cut it out and grow up.

NumberSix
Well, have you?

inb4 lying to the internet
The fact that you would even ask someone if they have ever been in a fight like that's something out of the ordinary shows me that you've probably led an abnormally sheltered life.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Bet you wouldn't make the thread if one of your precious Bulls was involved. You've been crying about the Heat for the last month or so in every damn thread, cut it out and grow up.
I haven't had to make a thread because Bulls don't stoop to this level. Miami on the other hand has been real slick all year.

And cut the over the top bullshit about crying. You haven't even been here.

InspiredLebowski
05-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Good.

jlip
05-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Situations like this never live up to the hype. Game 6 will be physical, but there will be no incidents.

This

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:43 AM
I haven't had to make a thread because Bulls don't stoop to this level. Miami on the other hand has been real slick all year.

And cut the over the top bullshit about crying. You haven't even been here.
Yes, we know the Bulls are all Angelic Pacifists who go around giving gifts to third world nations and Derrick Rose is a magical golden unicorn who shits out rainbows and cupcakes.

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 01:44 AM
I've already said to go after Wade. I don't think LeBron has the balls to be a dirty player, or mastermind some "attack". Wade is the obvious target IMO.

Didn't you say you don't condone thugs in the NBA? Yet you want Pacers to go after Wade? C'mon man choose a side and stick with it.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Yes, we know the Bulls are all Angelic Pacifists who go around giving gifts to third world nations and Derrick Rose is a magical golden unicorn who shits out rainbows and cupcakes.
Hell, you can think whatever you want of them. All I know is that you never here in the media about what Bulls player did what dirty play and how.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time this year where Miami is under fire for some dirtiness.

The Choken One
05-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Didn't you say you don't condone thugs in the NBA? Yet you want Pacers to go after Wade? C'mon man choose a side and stick with it.
I don't. Stuff like this should never happen...but Miami completely crossed the line.

I'm also not the type of guy that would just let someone bitch me like that. Miami dished out 2 Flagrant 2 fouls, with one of them being malicious.

You don't think that warrants any repercussions? Because I sure as **** do.

LakersReign

Since you're one of them you'd know all about that.:applause:

So...according to your warped logic, guys that are 5'10' can't fight? Most bigs guys are slow, cuz they have a bunch of muscle and no cardio training to help their body adjust to carrying all that muscle. Which is exactly why a guy that 5'10" can easily whoop their a** by staying away from them, and attacking their legs/hips to get them off their feet. What somebody already said is right, you have no clue of what you're talking about cuz you've never been in a real fight in your life. Anyone who has would never say something so stupid.:facepalm

RRR3
Hell, you can think whatever you want of them. All I know is that you never here in the media about what Bulls player did what dirty play and how.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time this year where Miami is under fire for some dirtiness.
:biggums:

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 01:48 AM
Bulls/Rose tards are seriously the new Kobetards. Only difference is they don't even have the stupid 5 rings and 81 points troll posts to fall back on.

Shepseskaf
05-23-2012, 01:48 AM
The league is NOT going to allow some NHL-thugfest in Game 6. Calls will be placed to Bird, Riley and others, and warnings will be issued.

Refs will call the game ultra-tight.

D. Stern does not want a "Palace Malice" repeat, and for once I don't blame him.

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 01:49 AM

Lol bro you're supporting the Pacers when they've called you out for being dirty.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-04-27/pacers-granger-bulls-noah-a-dirty-player

RRR3

So...according to your warped logic, guys that are 5'10' can't fight? Most bigs guys are slow, cuz they have a bunch of muscle and no cardio training to help their body adjust to carrying all that muscle. Which is exactly why a guy that 5'10" cab easily whoop their a** by staying away from them, and attacking their legs/hips to get them off their feet. What somebody already said is right, you have no clue of what you're talking about cuz you've never been in a real fight in your life. Anyone who has would never say something so stupid.:facepalm
You've clearly been in a few too many barfights, reigny, I think you may have taken one too many blow to the head.

(bet LakersReign tries to act like he didn't see my comment:rolleyes: )

RRR3
Lol bro you're supporting the Pacers when they've called you out for being dirty.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-04-27/pacers-granger-bulls-noah-a-dirty-player
http://noobstore.com/prodimages/tshirt-m-boom-Black-art-280.gif

Legends66NBA7
05-23-2012, 01:50 AM

While your being sarcastic, they do a lot for the world with their charity work.

I'm pretty sure those players have done a lot for third world nations... like the rest of the league.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:51 AM
1. The conflict when they had those 2 games against Thunder, specifically with Perkins

2. James Jones shoving Noah from the back then Wade pushing Rip to the ground.

4.Wade shoving Collison to the ground in game 2 or 3

5. Pittman doing this shit tonight.

tikay0
05-23-2012, 01:52 AM
The fact that you would even ask someone if they have ever been in a fight like that's something out of the ordinary shows me that you've probably led an abnormally sheltered life.

I dont know you at all, but you seem like a condesending prick in real life. people that are weak, usually act this way when they can get away with being a douche online.

TheBigVeto
05-23-2012, 01:52 AM
My wish for a Pat Riley/Larry Bird throw down might take place now! :rockon:

Riley is having flashback to 84 when Bird called the Celtics sissies and the Celtics won the series.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Cause they don't like us and we don't like them, which is why me getting on saying they are legitimately getting beatup is such a big deal. I don't even like their team since last year ECF, but I can see when shit has crossed the line.

NumberSix

So...according to your warped logic, guys that are 5'10' can't fight? Most bigs guys are slow, cuz they have a bunch of muscle and no cardio training to help their body adjust to carrying all that muscle. Which is exactly why a guy that 5'10" can easily whoop their a** by staying away from them, and attacking their legs/hips to get them off their feet. What somebody already said is right, you have no clue of what you're talking about cuz you've never been in a real fight in your life. Anyone who has would never say something so stupid.:facepalm
It's my logic that 5'10 guys can't fight? Well damn. That's news to me. Thanks for filling me in on that. :roll:

ihoopallday
I don't. Stuff like this should never happen...but Miami completely crossed the line.

I'm also not the type of guy that would just let someone bitch me like that. Miami dished out 2 Flagrant 2 fouls, with one of them being malicious.

You don't think that warrants any repercussions? Because I sure as **** do.

Ok, so when Artest elbowed Harden, did you see anyone come after Kobe? Who also had nothing to do with it. How would you feel if someone took out a star player on your team in a pivotal playoff situation?

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:54 AM
1. The conflict when they had those 2 games against Thunder, specifically with Perkins

2. James Jones shoving Noah from the back then Wade pushing Rip to the ground.

4.Wade shoving Collison to the ground in game 2 or 3

5. Pittman doing this shit tonight.
WTF? The Thunder were the ones who commited the hard fouls, Westbrook yanking LeBron out of the air. The Bulls game was intense, no one really made much of it after that game except you and your fellow Rose Ranters.:rolleyes: Wade's shove was bad, but I've seen many worse, and it was nowhere near Pittmans.

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 01:54 AM
You've clearly been in a few too many barfights, reigny, I think you may have taken one too many blow to the head.

(bet LakersReign tries to act like he didn't see my comment:rolleyes: )

...says the dumba***(rrr3) who CLEARLY can't fight that's exactly why he's online PRETENDING to be some FAKE WANNABE e-thug calling people a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny, as an insult. STILL delusional enough to think somebody other than himself is afraid of him:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(Now watch carefully as my b***h(rrr3) AUTOMATICALLY responds....AT MY(LakersReign) COMMAND.....AS USUAL....SPEAK....B***H(rrr3)!!!!):applause:

Meticode
05-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Well in any case hopefully this lights a fire under their ass and the got out and take game 6 to give themselves a chance. The Pacers couldn't of had a better opportunity.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:55 AM
While your being sarcastic, they do a lot for the world with their charity work.

I'm pretty sure those players have done a lot for third world nations... like the rest of the league.
IK. FB me bro.

The Choken One
05-23-2012, 01:56 AM
brb, Begin my junior year of college in the fall studying BioChem and living a fun as shit life.

There's no need to get so defensive over a question...but that does answer it for me.

I mean shit...I've been in 4 fights just because of basketball at the park with idiots with the mentality of Pittman.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 01:56 AM
WTF? The Thunder were the ones who commited the hard fouls, Westbrook yanking LeBron out of the air. The Bulls game was intense, no one really made much of it after that game except you and your fellow Rose Ranters.:rolleyes: Wade's shove was bad, but I've seen many worse, and it was nowhere near Pittmans.
Everyone who was a Miami heat fan. That was the main game that STARTED the label of Miami being dirty.

(e)
05-23-2012, 01:57 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a brawl. David West might actually kill someone.

We could see Lebrons true colors too. I bet he would run and hide.

TheBluest
Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA

Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

And these ISH clowns still sleeping on ball in the 80's early 90's.....

Bird was watching the game in stands like a dad watching his child allow a chump bully to boss on him

He looked very ashamed

NumberSix
I dont know you at all, but you seem like a condesending prick in real life. people that are weak, usually act this way when they can get away with being a douche online.
Meh, I'm pretty much a condescending prick online and in real life, but in more of a humorous/sarcastic way than a serious douchey kind of way. I guess the tone doesn't really translate online though. What can ya do? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
05-23-2012, 01:58 AM
...says the dumba***(rrr3) who CLEARLY can't fight that'S exactly why he's online PRETENDING to be some FAKE WANNABE e-thug calling people a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny, as an insult. STILL delusional enough to think somebody other than himself is afraid of him:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(Now watch carefully as my b***h(rrr3) AUTOMATICALLY responds....AT MY(LakersReign) COMMAND.....AS USUAL....SPEAK....B***H(rrr3)!!!!):applause:
Lol copying off of Kuniva and I by using the whole "I command you to post" bit, eh? :oldlol: Reigny, I don't think you are capable of making a post without saying at least one of the following phrases/words.....

"Just gotta love it...."
"e-thug"
"wannabe"
"hot garbage"
"retarded"
"stone cold stunna"
"nice try"
"try again"
"i rest my case"
"goofy bastards"
"now watch as...."
"all you can do is laugh"
"lebronyte"
"delusional"

Oh and of course you always put the person's name (who you're replying to, that is) in parentheses and use about fifty emoticons.

(e)
05-23-2012, 01:59 AM
Meh, I'm pretty much a condescending prick online and in real life, but in more of a humorous/sarcastic way than a serious douchey kind of way. I guess the tone doesn't really translate online though. What can ya do? :confusedshrug:
No shit Sherlock. :biggums:

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:00 AM
...says the dumba***(rrr3) who CLEARLY can't fight that's exactly why he's online PRETENDING to be some FAKE WANNABE e-thug calling people a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny, as an insult. STILL delusional enough to think somebody other than himself is afraid of him:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is he really acting like an e-thug? I didn't really get that vibe from him at all. :confusedshrug:

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Cause they don't like us and we don't like them, which is why me getting on saying they are legitimately getting beatup is such a big deal. I don't even like their team since last year ECF, but I can see when shit has crossed the line.

No, you said we don't hear news about the Bulls being dirty. I agree with you that Maimi is dirty at times, just quit trying to act like the Bulls aren't. Just makes you look like a hypocrite.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:02 AM
(yawns) @rrr3:sleeping
Oh yeah, how could I forget Reigny's classic "yawn"? Also, he's fond of "sure seemed like a good idea at the time, didn't it?" bit. Reigny, you're so predictable.

Now watch as Reigny, on my command, avoids my point entirely and pretends he didn't read anything I said.:lol

hawkfan
The Pacers will win game 6. No way they shoot as badly as they did today, especially with those shots on the low post.

Indy will be rocking the next game.

Game 7 will be a great game.

CavaliersFTW
RIP Miami Heat

RRR3
Is he really acting like an e-thug? I didn't really get that vibe from him at all. :confusedshrug:
Reigny is just mad for some reason. He always seems to be mad, though.

jlip
I have an interesting idea. It just might work. I don't know. Maybe they should get out there and...play good basketball.:confusedshrug:

Just a suggestion.

Tenchi Ryu
05-23-2012, 02:05 AM
No, you said we don't hear news about the Bulls being dirty. I agree with you that Maimi is dirty at times, just quit trying to act like the Bulls aren't. Just makes you look like a hypocrite.
They are literally the only team who has said that. Add the fact they were beating us up all series, they call us dirty after they lost the series. :coleman: :coleman:

We were seeing this ALL series. They are no where near as bad this year since they lost Jeff Foster, who along with Hansborough was whoopin our asses.
http://ufrsports.com/review/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/nba-playoffs-2011-bulls-pacers-game-3-252x300.jpg

ihoopallday
05-23-2012, 02:06 AM
I have an interesting idea. It just might work. I don't know. Maybe they should get out there and...play good basketball.:confusedshrug:

Just a suggestion.

:applause: People make it seem like those flagrants are the reason Indy lost. They came out and played stupidly. Even a 5th grader would know to feed the big men when you have that size advantage. Too bad they'd rather chuck up threes.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:06 AM
I think that the Refs are really gonna be on patrol in game 6. I'm sure the NBA commissioners office will let it be known that they don't want this game getting out of hand.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:08 AM
:applause: People make it seem like those flagrants are the reason Indy lost. They came out and played stupidly. Even a 5th grader would know to feed the big men when you have that size advantage. Too bad they'd rather chuck up threes.
No, people just hate the Heat so much that this is all they can grasp to. They know they can't even blame the refs, so this is all they have. Quite pathetic really.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:09 AM
They are literally the only team who has said that. Add the fact they were beating us up all series, they call us dirty after they lost the series. :coleman: :coleman:

We were seeing this ALL series
http://ufrsports.com/review/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/nba-playoffs-2011-bulls-pacers-game-3-252x300.jpg
The Bulls are perfect gentleman. I'm surprised Luol Deng isn't offering Jeff Foster tea and crumpets after that hard foul. I heard Carlos Boozer enjoys knitting in his spare time, while Derrick Rose takes in every stray animal he finds. I heard Joakim Noah plays bass guitar for the jazz group that entertains at the local senior citizen's home. I heard Taj Gibson plays chess with the crazy old men in the park, just to keep them company. I heard Kyle Korver gives a birthday present to every player in the NBA, just because. I heard C.J. Watson adopted 18 orphans from North korea.

TheBluest
This is a game Jim Grey must be the sideline reporter in the invent someone comes on the court from section 609B trying to Suplex an NBA player.....

ihoopallday

We were seeing this ALL series. They are no where near as bad this year since they lost Jeff Foster, who along with Hansborough was whoopin out asses.

I agree. However, other than this Indy squad, which teams have called the Heat dirty this year? I've read the flop complaints, but not about them being dirty.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:10 AM
(stares blankly @rrr3, and his pathetic city in France gimmick:) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny that the clown(rrr3) SWEARS is SOMEHOW supposed to be funny and insulting:rolleyes:
Reigny, for the last time, I'm not calling you Reigny, as in "Reigny, France" (Which isn't nearly large enough to be a city FYI), I'm calling you Reigny because that's your nickname. Silly Reigny, try to keep up now, I know it's hard for you!

TheBigVeto
05-23-2012, 02:13 AM

We all know Stern is waiting to do just that. Pacers is on the rise. Stern hates them because they're a small market team. The moment he can destroy them, he will. He did that before, and won't hesitate do do it again.

tikay0
05-23-2012, 02:14 AM

Lol. good answer. ur cool in my book.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Hacks a loogie @rrr3 since he's STILL way too ret***ded to get that calling somebody a city in France I-S N-O-T A-N I-N-S-U-L-T!!!!:roll:

(In a very high quiverubg falsetto) OOOOO...I'm like ....really scared a of clown(who can't think of a proper insult so he calls me a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

keep dancing....clown(rrr3):lol
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001613201/5739424863_Blech_answer_1_xlarge.gif

On topic, I never said Reigny was insult. It's just my nickname for you lol. What are we talking about again? Anyways, son, you need to chill out and not be so combative. Why do you come on ISH just to fight with people anyways?

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Hacks a loogie @rrr3 since he's STILL way too ret***ded to get that calling somebody a city in France I-S N-O-T A-N I-N-S-U-L-T!!!!:roll:

(In a very high quivering falsetto) OOOOO...I'm like ....really scared a of clown(rrr3) who can't think of a proper insult(cuz he CLEARLY has one brain cell) so he calls me a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep dancing....clown(rrr3):lol

SPEAK...B***H(rrr3)!!!!:rant
I have difficulty reading your posts. Can't you just type them out normally?

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:27 AM
I have difficulty reading your posts. Can't you just type them out normally?
I can't believe he just "hacked a loogie" at me:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

blacknapalm
05-23-2012, 02:28 AM
:roll: this thread

we have a tag team match! in one corner, lakersreign will be teaming up with techni ryu to take on the team of number six and RRR3!

The Bulls are perfect gentleman. I'm surprised Luol Deng isn't offering Jeff Foster tea and crumpets after that hard foul. I heard Carlos Boozer enjoys knitting in his spare time, while Derrick Rose takes in every stray animal he finds. I heard Joakim Noah plays bass guitar for the jazz group that entertains at the local senior citizen's home. I heard Taj Gibson plays chess with the crazy old men in the park, just to keep them company. I heard Kyle Korver gives a birthday present to every player in the NBA, just because. I heard C.J. Watson adopted 18 orphans from North korea.

not gonna lie, this made me legitimately laugh

RRR3
(raises one eyebrow, @rrr3 STILL cslling me a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny cuz he(rrr3) has nothing else and CAN'T admit):roll:
Look, genius, I didn't call you that in your post, and again, that is not a city, it's not large enough to be one. Get a brain, LakersReign.

tikay0
(raises one eyebrow, @rrr3 STILL calling me a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny cuz he(rrr3) has nothing else and CAN'T admit):roll:
Dude bro. wtf is goin on with yer posts. its like html codes or java script.

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 02:29 AM

we have a tag team match! in one corner, lakersreign will be teaming up with techni ryu to take on the team of number six and RRR3!

Well, since rrr3 CLEARLY has one brain cell thinking calling people a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny is an insult. It will be more of a HANDICAP(rrr3) match:roll:

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Dude bro. wtf is goin on with yer posts. its like html codes or java script.
It's called "Reigny-ese" the most simplistic language in existence. It is unable to be spoken unless one has an IQ below 30, so Reigny here obviously meets that criteria.

Tenchi Ryu

Nah, not part of this match going on
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tikay0
Well, since rrr3 CLEARLY has one brain cell thinking calling people a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny is an insult. It will be more of a HANDICAP(rrr3) match:roll:

Stop paraphrasing his muh fuggin name!!!!! It adds to the confusion of your gay ass posts.

AngelEyes
05-23-2012, 02:32 AM
Look, genius, I didn't call you that in your post, and again, that is not a city, it's not large enough to be one. Get a brain, LakersReign.

It's a commune.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:32 AM
It's a commune.
Yeah, Reigny thinks it's a city though.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:33 AM
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/kylewaller/cartman_special_olympics_icon.png
:facepalm

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 02:34 AM
Nah, not part of this match going on
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're right cuz rrr3 has been getting served for OVER 6 MONTHS now. He's just way too ret**ded to admit it. Hence why he thinks calling somebody a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny is SOMEHOW supposed to be an insult. Notice how he NEEDS backup now after PRETENDING to be some bad a**? Hilarious:lol

AngelEyes
05-23-2012, 02:34 AM
Yeah, Reigny thinks it's a city though.

Well, then **** him. That bastard better learn the difference between a goddamn city and commune.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:35 AM
You're right cuz rrr3 has been getting served for OVER 6 MONTHS now. He's just way too ret**ded to admit it. Hence why he thinks calling somebody a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny is SOMEHOW supposed to be an insult:facepalm
When have you EVER served me? Let's have a link, pal. Oh wait, you have none, because I, like everyone else on this forum, constantly annihilate you in any argument you get in.:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Well, then **** him. That bastard better learn the difference between a goddamn city and commune.
He doesn't know the difference between an insult and a nickname, don't wait up on him:lol

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:38 AM
Yeah...like calling somebody a commune makes more sense than calling them a city:facepalm

rrr3 NEEDED help, but he OBVIOUSLY didn't get the right kind
http://chan.catiewayne.com/z/src/131044014921.jpg

madmax
05-23-2012, 02:38 AM
It's called "Reigny-ese" the most simplistic language in existence. It is unable to be spoken unless one has an IQ below 30, so Reigny here obviously meets that criteria.

:lol :roll:

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:39 AM
You're right cuz rrr3 has been getting served for OVER 6 MONTHS now. He's just way too ret**ded to admit it. Hence why he thinks calling somebody a city in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny is SOMEHOW supposed to be an insult. Notice how he NEEDS backup now after PRETENDING to be some bad a**? Hilarious:lol
Lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oxbuA5BxEEE/S865w4iAtUI/AAAAAAAABrw/HrlY6PuWO5Y/s1600/you-got-served-2.jpg

blacknapalm
05-23-2012, 02:41 AM
this thread is fuggin hilarious, should be stickied

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:42 AM
Calling me a commune in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny as an insult, STILL makes you(rrr3) look 10 times more stupid:roll:
http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/8/8e/Ida_Ljungqvist-chicki-smoking-hot-chickipedia_thumb_585x795.jpg
Hello, idiot police? Reigny's on the loose again.

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:43 AM
You think is funny? Check out this thread http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244339&page=15

Argument between reigny and kunivadamighty starts around page 3 or 4 IIRC and continues throughout entire thread. GOAT ISH battle:bowdown:

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 02:45 AM

Yeah, I agree the clown(rrr3) INSISTING on calling somebody a city/commune in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny as a supposed insult cuz it's really all his one brain cell can come up with for OVER 6 MONTHS NOW, truly is hilarious:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Yeah, I agree the clown(rrr3) INSISTING on calling somebody a city/commune in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny as a supposed insult cuz it's really all his one brain cell can come up with for OVER 6 MONTHS NOW, truly is hilarious:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm in ya head, admit it.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:48 AM
NumerSix

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:48 AM
Clown(rrr3_) calling somebody a city/commune in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigny cuz you CAN'T think of anything else to say, just makes you(rrr3) look ret**ded:oldlol:
Fine, I'll call you FakersStain instead. Happy?

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 02:50 AM
....that you(rrr3) INSISTED on making yourself look like every but of the a**CLOWN(rrr3) you(rrr3) so OBVIOUSLY are? HELLL YEAH...THAT SH*T WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!:roll:

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:51 AM
Fine, I'll call you FakersStain instead. Happy?
Just call him Bladers

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:52 AM
....that you(rrr3) INSISTED on making yourself look like every but of the a**CLOWN(rrr3) you(rrr3) so OBVIOUSLY are? HELLL YEAH...THAT SH*T WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!:roll:
Bladers.

NumberSix
05-23-2012, 02:52 AM
Is this really necessary? I think we all get who you're talking at this point.

Stern
05-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Damn. Lakersreign getting exposed in another thread. I am surpurised this idiot even knows how to use the internet.

LakersReign
05-23-2012, 02:54 AM
(crickets chirping....@dead silence)

RRR3
05-23-2012, 02:57 AM
(crickets chirping....@dead silence)
http://i.imgur.com/vxxvC.png

ImmortalNemesis
05-23-2012, 02:59 AM
Who is this LakersReign kid? Guy sounds mad as hell. Chill out broski. Stop posting for a minute and drink a glass of water.

Legends66NBA7
05-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Who is this LakersReign kid? Guy sounds mad as hell. Chill out broski. Stop posting for a minute and drink a glass of water.

Eh, the baiting ain't helping that part.

Lebron23
05-23-2012, 03:20 AM
It won't live up to the hype. Miami will destroy the Pacers in Game 6. What's the latest injury updates on Granger and West?

RoseCity07
05-23-2012, 03:27 AM
Shit is serious now.

RazorBaLade
05-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Is there any clarification as to what he meant?

Does he want them to fight people? Does he want them to have never let it come to this? I don't get it. What would have had to happen for the pacers to not hvae gone soft? Do they still get blown out?

Bigsmoke
05-23-2012, 05:35 AM
yeah Bird your team is a bunch of bitches

Apogee
05-23-2012, 10:07 AM

You've just been repeating the same thing over and over again. It doesn't add to the thread at all. All that anime is making you dumb. That being said Bird is doing what he needs to do. Try to get this team fired up for game six.

KingBeasley08
05-23-2012, 11:12 AM
lakersreign got raped so bad

:roll: :roll: :roll:

MJ(Mean John)
05-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Lol

All you need is Indiana Ron on this squad

stallionaire
05-23-2012, 11:18 AM
The game will get called tight.

pegasus
05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/404139.1020.A.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop it with Bird's face.:lol

TheBluest
05-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Considering there has already been blood drawn a few times before Bird's statement you're a little late with the movie analogy

pegasus
05-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Considering there has already been blood drawn a few times before Bird's statement you're a little late with the movie analogy

Well, consider this the final act then, although there may be a game 7.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Yeah, cuz according to the Idiotic Clown Posse, ANYBODY who agrees with me, is supposedly an alternate account of mine(Still CAN'T AND WON'T E-V-E-R prove anything for OVER 6 MONTHS NOW). But, if you believe dmavs delusional, narcissistic hot garbage like this

...Uh oh, watch out the black helicopters are buzzing outside your mom's basement, better stop playing with your p*ssy and run and hide, hurry kid, go go!

Dengness9
05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Haslem saying he shouldn't get a suspension for his play because he was making a play on the ball....

Yeah ok, hey Udonis, and I was making a play on your mom....oh wait...:eek:

I hate the Heat and yes I am heartless.:confusedshrug: so what

Eat Like A Bosh
05-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Looks like it's going 7.

TheMan
05-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Over and under on flagrant fouls in gm 6?:lol

As a Bulls fan, I'm surprised Indy hadn't gone nuclear earlier but Jeff Foster (poor man's Laimbeer) is gone.

obonpaxis
05-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Come on, Bird. This isn't 30 years ago. Calling out teammates used to be a motivating ploy...now they'll just pout and bynum the next game off.

Banged up Granger and West. No way they can win even in Indiana.

Their game plan should be to start Stephenson and hope one of the Heat's non-scrubs gets tossed by half-time for bludgeoning him.

Or suit Bird up.

LA_Showtime
05-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I can't stand the Heat, minus LeBron and Bosh. Go figure, right? :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
05-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Come on, Bird. This isn't 30 years ago. Calling out teammates used to be a motivating ploy...now they'll just pout and bynum the next game off.

Banged up Granger and West. No way they can win even in Indiana.

Their game plan should be to start Stephenson and hope one of the Heat's non-scrubs gets tossed by half-time for bludgeoning him.

Or suit Bird up.

Please refrain from such full-retard posts. Bird didn't assemble a team of moody Goldenboys, Indiana is a small market team lacking in pampered fussy stars like Bynum. Pacers are the underdogs of this series that nobody really expects to win - hence your assertion that they will suddenly act like Prima donna's after Bird calls them out sounds absolutely retarded. Do you SERIOUSLY think the young Pacers aren't going to amp up after Larry Legend calls them out? Wow.

SpecialQue
05-23-2012, 05:26 PM
The next game is going to be fvcking INTENSE. I-N-T-E-N-S-E. It's going to be a night that will last a generation. Kings will freeze to death in their castles, same as the shepherds in their huts, and women will smother their babies rather than see them starve, and weep and feel their tears freeze on their cheeks. In that darkness the white walkers will come for the first time. They will sweep through cities and kingdoms, riding their dead horses, hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds...

JohnnySic
05-23-2012, 07:23 PM
The next game is going to be fvcking INTENSE. I-N-T-E-N-S-E. It's going to be a night that will last a generation. Kings will freeze to death in their castles, same as the shepherds in their huts, and women will smother their babies rather than see them starve, and weep and feel their tears freeze on their cheeks. In that darkness the white walkers will come for the first time. They will sweep through cities and kingdoms, riding their dead horses, hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds...

:applause:

:lebronamazed:

The_Yearning
05-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Miami will blow these clowns out the fieldhouse on thursday.