PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe LeBron will finally win a ring this year

The_Yearning
05-25-2012, 11:27 PM
Long time coming, but that clown might actually just win it this year.

:applause:

Dwade305
05-25-2012, 11:30 PM
Lets clap it up:applause: :applause:

TMT
05-25-2012, 11:34 PM
:rolleyes:

Heat will still have to play a TEAM that is better than them in the Finals. It's far from locked up. Let's not forget Lebron's ongoing battle with performing in the Finals as well.

Rican_Havok
05-25-2012, 11:36 PM
In fact, why even HAVE the finals? Let's just crown the Heat the champs now and get it over with...

Upgrayedd
05-25-2012, 11:38 PM
The Heat will lose to the Thunder or Spurs. Either one of them is more than capable of beating the Heat.

Dwade305
05-25-2012, 11:40 PM
The Heat will lose to the Thunder or Spurs. Either one of them is more than capable of beating the Heat.
Werent the Bulls capable of beating the Sixers without Rose? What happened there?

LakersReign
05-25-2012, 11:41 PM
The Heat dynasty was supposed to start last year, and we saw how that turned out.:rolleyes:

Upgrayedd
05-25-2012, 11:44 PM
The Heat dynasty was supposed to start last year, and we saw how that turned out.:rolleyes:

and that Heat team was better than this one and they're going to be playing a much better team in the NBA finals than last year. Those Mavericks were good but the Thunder and Spurs this season are way better. They'll destroy the Heat.

HylianNightmare
05-25-2012, 11:48 PM
hopefully the spurs or thunder can hold them off one more year

TMT
05-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Werent the Bulls capable of beating the Sixers without Rose? What happened there?

Your really comparing these two situations? :facepalm

gilalizard
05-26-2012, 12:17 AM
what can't you believe, he's on the most shamelessly stacked team in the league

Kevin_Garnett_5
05-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Expect this thread to be bumped after the Finals.

drizzy0503
05-26-2012, 12:19 AM
Let's wait til at least three games into the Finals.

Heavincent
05-26-2012, 12:24 AM
Because the seas pretty much parted for them in the East. Rose blew out his knee, Dwight Howard got injured, and the rest of the the East just ****ing sucks. What's next? Is the AT&T Center gonna get bombed during the game on Sunday?

RazorBaLade
05-26-2012, 12:27 AM
I trust in team america (spurs/okc)

Heavincent
05-26-2012, 12:40 AM

So do I, but they're gonna kill each other in the WCF while Miami steam rolls whatever shitty team they play in the ECF.

Think about it, the Heat are either gonna play the Sixers, who have no business being in the conference Finals, or the Celtics, a team in which 3 of their 4 best players are just a few years away from being senior citizens. Neither team stands a chance against the Heat.

Why does the east have to suck so bad? Would the Sixers have even made the playoffs if they were in the west?

nathanjizzle
05-26-2012, 12:41 AM
who would have known 2006 d wade would have emerged?

ganja0710
05-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Dude, he's gonna be ringless for his whole career. The Spurs are taking it this year. The Thunder are taking it next year. The Bulls the year after that. Then teams like the Pacers, Wolves, Cavaliers, Jazz are on the come up with their young cores.

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 01:00 AM
So do I, but they're gonna kill each other in the WCF while Miami steam rolls whatever shitty team they play in the ECF.

Think about it, the Heat are either gonna play the Sixers, who have no business being in the conference Finals, or the Celtics, a team in which 3 of their 4 best players are just a few years away from being senior citizens. Neither team stands a chance against the Heat.

Why does the east have to suck so bad? Would the Sixers have even made the playoffs if they were in the west?

Boston is the only team left in the East that can somehow make it uncomfortable for the Heat. Yeah, they have injuries like everybody else, but the Heat won't be able to do to boston what they did to the Pacers. They beat Pacers on talent alone. If Boston can play that D like they do, Wade and Lebron going off won't be enough. That's just my opinion though, really anything can happen.

Heavincent
05-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Boston is the only team left in the East that can somehow make it uncomfortable for the Heat. Yeah, they have injuries like everybody else, but the Heat won't be able to do to boston what they did to the Pacers. They beat Pacers on talent alone. If Boston can play that D like they do, Wade and Lebron going off won't be enough. That's just my opinion though, really anything can happen.

Making it uncomfortable is about all they'll be able to do. They might win a game or 2 on sheer willpower and experience alone, but they won't be able to beat the Heat 4 times. They're simply not good enough.

This ain't 2008. In years past they had size and depth so they could just play bully ball. But now? They don't have a whole lot of size and they have no depth what so ever. With Avery Bradley injured, I don't see how their bench will even get any more than 10 points a game.

Danny Ainge really screwed the pooch with that trade last year. It's not like a hindsight is always 20/20 thing either. It was a bad idea from the start.

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Making it uncomfortable is about all they'll be able to do. They might win a game or 2 on sheer willpower and experience alone, but they won't be able to beat the Heat 4 times. They're simply not good enough.

This ain't 2008. In years past they had size and depth so they could just play bully ball. But now? They don't have a whole lot of size and they have no depth what so ever. With Avery Bradley injured, I don't see how their bench will even get any more than 10 points a game.

Danny Ainge really screwed the pooch with that trade last year. It's not like a hindsight is always 20/20 thing either. It was a bad idea from the start.

As a lifelong Laker fan, I've never been a Boston fan. Moreso after the '08 Finals. But you have to give them their credit. I know they're not in '08 shape, and this is more than likely for real, the last time we see this team as it is now. I just want tp finally see a series in the East. Pacers had the Heat on the ropes, but backed off cuz of inexperience. I simply want to see playoff basketball. So far the East has been sorely disappointing.

RaininTwos
first post in this thread by a lebron fan....even i dont like talking about him as much as you guys do.

Jyap9675
Damn then we'll have to say goodbye to "no ring" jokes.

NumberSix
05-26-2012, 01:29 AM
I like Dr. Pepper.

Matty2Cool
05-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Lol Lebron can't beat western conference teams in the finals. Deal with it

All Net
05-26-2012, 02:20 AM
No doubt come finals down I expect people to say Miami are favourites even if Spurs run through the conference finals.

Rysio
05-26-2012, 02:25 AM
ECF championship ring?

SacJB Shady
05-26-2012, 02:35 AM
I don't see the Heat destroying the Spurs. The ONLY way the Heat can win this series is if they absolutely tear the spurs up and obliterate them. Because if the games are close, there is no way they can win because Lebron can't play in the late, close games. So unless Miami dominates and wins by like double digits a game, they aint coming out ahead against the Spurs, not going to happen. If Lebron could close games, that would be a different story. Instead he'll just pass it to haslem.

Heavincent
05-26-2012, 10:43 AM
No doubt come finals down I expect people to say Miami are favourites even if Spurs run through the conference finals.

Which is ****ing retarded.

Clutch
05-26-2012, 10:56 AM
this

All Net
05-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Which is ****ing retarded.

Maybe so but it wouldn't surprise me. Even those who say Spurs are favourites and if Miami lose they will all be laughing and saying they choked.

pmj
05-26-2012, 11:02 AM

Come on bro, they just had to beat the 3rd best team in the East without their 3rd best player. And it took Wade and Lebron going nuts. Let's not act like NY & Indi weren't worthy 1st and 2nd round matchups. It does feel like a let down for the ECF, but who knows, Boston could pull some magic out their ass and make it interesting.

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 11:04 AM
LeBron is the best player in the 2012 Playoffs. He deserves to win an NBA Finals MVP. He's gonna kick some @$$ in the ECF and Finals. You Kobetards needs to get your fat @$$ back on your seats. Drink some Cool Aid as you watch the 2012 NBA Finals.

All Net
05-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Come on bro, they just had to beat the 3rd best team in the East without their 3rd best player. And it took Wade and Lebron going nuts. Let's not act like NY & Indi weren't worthy 1st and 2nd round matchups. It does feel like a let down for the ECF, but who knows, Boston could pull some magic out their ass and make it interesting.

I think they will if they win tonight...Rondo, KG and Pierce are no joke here not with Bosh missing or not being close to 100%. Boston will give them problems.

Shame Bradley is out though.

pmj
05-26-2012, 11:08 AM
I think they will if they win tonight...Rondo, KG and Pierce are no joke here not with Bosh missing or not being close to 100%. Boston will give them problems.

Shame Bradley is out though.

Yes Bradley is a huge loss as a Wade defender. Rondo definitely can destroy Chalmers, KG can destroy whoever the Heat guard him with, so I think it will be a good series as well.

It's A VC3!!!
05-26-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't see LeBron beating the Spurs. The Cavs lost to the Spurs in 07, but I don't see LeBron adding vengeance like Dirk did to the Heat last year. That's what irks me about LeBron. I don't consistently see a killer instinct in his game.

I would like to see LeBron get his ring though to shut all the haters up.

nashwade
05-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Pop will injure bron or wade and get some players suspended .. Spurs style

pauk
05-26-2012, 12:44 PM
He could... but once again, Championship is a TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT........ the best team will win the championship, not the best player.... No matter how awesome Lebron plays, the best team will always win... so we shall see which that team is....

bukowski81
05-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Pop will injure bron or wade and get some players suspended .. Spurs style

Suns still crying about 07??

LJJ
05-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Suns still crying about 07??

Yup. Totally the fault of the Spurs that Amare got suspended, it had nothing to do with his own dumb ass.

SpecialQue
05-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Dude, I can't believe it either. It's crazy. Who would have thought? No more ringless jokes. Wow.

Congratulations, Heat and Lebron fans. That banner's gonna look awesome going up next season. The biggest issue, though, is does Lebron have what it takes to defend his championship? No doubt he'll enter the next season with swag and the confidence of a champion and steamroll the competition.

Also, congrats to Pauk. Now you finally have the missing piece to add to those rewards Lebron has won over the year. I'm happy for you, Pauk. You must feel the same way Kobe stans felt when he finally won a Shaq-less championship.

I can't believe it actually happened. Lebron is truly in the top ten now. Did he win FMVP as well? Amazing player, amazing season.

TheMarkMadsen
05-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Dude, I can't believe it either. It's crazy. Who would have thought? No more ringless jokes. Wow.

Congratulations, Heat and Lebron fans. That banner's gonna look awesome going up next season. The biggest issue, though, is does Lebron have what it takes to defend his championship? No doubt he'll enter the next season with swag and the confidence of a champion and steamroll the competition.

Also, congrats to Pauk. Now you finally have the missing piece to add to those rewards Lebron has won over the year. I'm happy for you, Pauk. You must feel the same way Kobe stans felt when he finally won a Shaq-less championship.

I can't believe it actually happened. Lebron is truly in the top ten now. Did he win FMVP as well? Amazing player, amazing season.

1st ring? Lebrons working on his second 3 peat :confusedshrug:

pegasus
05-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I dunno, "Entering his 10th season without a ring" sounds much more enticing. It's got a better ring to it (pun intended).

Jimmy2k8
05-26-2012, 02:33 PM
We've been through this before, remember last year? Everybody was crowning them the champions and what do you know, the Mavericks humiliated the Heat. I can't believe people are already crowning them the ****ing champions once again.

cteach111
05-26-2012, 02:39 PM
We've been through this before, remember last year? Everybody was crowning them the champions and what do you know, the Mavericks humiliated the Heat. I can't believe people are already crowning them the ****ing champions once again.

you need to get real dude. they will win it this year.. cut the nonsense.

mark
05-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Long time coming, but that clown might actually just win it this year.

:applause:

LeCryBaby will not get past OKC OR San Antonio, without Bosh.

Jimmy2k8
05-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Maybe you need to get real and realize that nothing is set in stone. As I said before, everybody had the Heat winning it all last year and crowned them the champions well before the finals. And now it seems like the same people are crowning them the champion already.
The Heat maybe the supposed favorites, but that might be the ultimate downfall of the Heat.
If Lebron crumbles under pressure, the Heat's chances of winning the title are going to be very slim.

Meticode
05-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I dunno, "Entering his 10th season without a ring" sounds much more enticing. It's got a better ring to it (pun intended).
:roll:

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Maybe you need to get real and realize that nothing is set in stone. As I said before, everybody had the Heat winning it all last year and crowned them the champions well before the finals. And now it seems like the same people are crowning them the champion already.
The Heat maybe the supposed favorites, but that might be the ultimate downfall of the Heat.
If Lebron crumbles under pressure, the Heat's chances of winning the title are going to be very slim.

They CAN'T get real cuz if Lebron fails to win another ring this year, next year will be 10 years he's been in the league and can't win. Then they have to face the fact that Lebron isn't what they said he was, and all his supporters for the last 9 years will look completely stupid. Jumping the gun comparing him to the likes of Jordan and such, when it's clear he was never in their league to begin with.

cteach111
05-26-2012, 03:14 PM

rofl at all these Lebron haters... they know what's coming. Lebron has taken over the heat, Wade has voluntarily reduced his role, and the Heat are inching closer and closer to the title... just the way I wanted this to play out.

what happened in the 2011 Finals was merely a fluke since James has never had a meltdown like that at any point in his career. It's also worth noting that the worst year of his prime came in 2011 when he didn't quite understand his role with the Heat and the pressure of the media was zoning in on him 100% of the time.

Besides even if the Heat lose this year, they still got an excuse with Bosh out. Even if they lose, James still got an MVP and presumably a Finals berth. That's good enough this year.

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 03:23 PM
what happened in the 2011 Finals was merely a fluke. Besides even if the Heat lose this year, they still got an excuse with Bosh out. Even if they lose, James still got an MVP and presumably a Finals berth. That's good enough this year.

You seriously need to stop posting, cuz you set yourself up by saying stupid sh*t like that. Y'all are the very same ones who screamed bloody murder when Bulls fans used Rose's injury as a excuse for why they didn't win this year. But NOW...it's ok for FAKE Heat fans to use a Bosh injury excuse? More reason why people can't stand Lebronytes.:facepalm

dynasty1978
05-26-2012, 03:41 PM
what happened in the 2011 Finals was merely a fluke since James has never had a meltdown like that at any point in his career.

Lebron lovers and their selective memory. How about the year before that, when James completely checked out after game 3 vs Boston? Whether it was the Celtics D, Delonte, or the elbow (riiiight), the dude was shook and basically quit on his team.

Good day.

HEAT111
05-26-2012, 04:14 PM
You guys don't realize that who ever made this thread was trying to jinx it. This is insidehoops and yes nothing is set onto stone.

ganja0710
05-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Dawg, i hear that EVERY ****ing year about LeBron-lead teams. EVERY damn year.

Celtics 1825
05-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Bookmarked for future lols.

EnoughSaid
05-26-2012, 04:25 PM
and that Heat team was better than this one and they're going to be playing a much better team in the NBA finals than last year. Those Mavericks were good but the Thunder and Spurs this season are way better. They'll destroy the Heat.

How can you even say that? :oldlol: Miami will get DESTROYED?! Wow okay.

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Dawg, i hear that EVERY ****ing year about LeBron-lead teams. EVERY damn year.

You little pH@ggot. LeBron's supporting casts in Cleveland literally sucks. Kobe Bryant failed to advance in the Conference Finals despite playing with Gasol and Bynum.

cteach111
05-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Lebron lovers and their selective memory. How about the year before that, when James completely checked out after game 3 vs Boston? Whether it was the Celtics D, Delonte, or the elbow (riiiight), the dude was shook and basically quit on his team.

Good day.

its a general consensus that his team wasn't good enough to win the title that year. So that year should not count against him.

Big#50
05-26-2012, 04:35 PM
They CAN'T get real cuz if Lebron fails to win another ring this year, next year will be 10 years he's been in the league and can't win. Then they have to face the fact that Lebron isn't what they said he was, and all his supporters for the last 9 years will look completely stupid. Jumping the gun comparing him to the likes of Jordan and such, when it's clear he was never in their league to begin with.
This is just blind hate. Lebron never had a real contender In Cleveland. Everyone with basketball knowledge knew they were a regular season. They had good records because Lebron is that good. MJ, Shaq, Tim, and many more greats didn't win titles when they had good teams. Last season was the only year Lebron actually choked. But, lets not act like other haven't choked before him. Kobe has played like shit in the finals as well. 04 was probably the worst ever by a superstar. Lebron's skill set is up there with any great. To deny that is just foolish.

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 04:39 PM
This is just blind hate. Lebron never had a real contender In Cleveland. Everyone with basketball knowledge knew they were a regular season. They had good records because Lebron is that good. MJ, Shaq, Tim, and many more greats didn't win titles when they had good teams. Last season was the only year Lebron actually choked. But, lets not act like other haven't choked before him. Kobe has played like shit in the finals as well. 04 was probably the worst ever by a superstar. Lebron's skill set is up there with any great. To deny that is just foolish.

REPPED

cteach111
05-26-2012, 04:40 PM
:dancin :dancin :dancin

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 04:44 PM
its a general consensus that his team wasn't good enough to win the title that year. So that year should not count against him.

The general consensus by FAKE Cavs fan like you, back then was that the Cavs would win a title. You're just backpeddling now to not not only try and save face but make more excuses for Lebron failing to win a title.:facepalm

ganja0710
05-26-2012, 04:50 PM
You little pH@ggot. LeBron's supporting casts in Cleveland literally sucks. Kobe Bryant failed to advance in the Conference Finals despite playing with Gasol and Bynum.
Well he won 2 rings with them already. I guess that reason doesn't really work. Next. :oldlol:

cteach111
05-26-2012, 04:50 PM
The general consensus by FAKE Cavs fan like you, back then was that the Cavs would win a title. You're just backpeddling now to not not only try and save face but make more excuses for Lebron failing to win a title.:facepalm

its not excuses though. It's the simple truth.

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 04:51 PM

REIGNY MODE

ganja0710
05-26-2012, 04:52 PM
He is good, nobody is saying he isn't. He's probably the most talented player to ever touch a basketball player. He just isn't a winner, which is what makes GOOD players turn into GREAT players. Last year's playoffs proved that.

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 04:54 PM
its not excuses though. It's the simple truth.

The truth that FAKE Cavs fans like you were all talking about a Cavs championship back then. But NOW want to say the team sucked cuz you're FAKE Heat fans now? Bet you CAN'T show me any of your posts talking about the Cavs back then NOT being a title team.:facepalm

You're right....it really is the simple truth:applause:

cteach111
05-26-2012, 04:56 PM
He is good, nobody is saying he isn't. He's probably the most talented player to ever touch a basketball player. He just isn't a winner, which is what makes GOOD players turn into GREAT players. Last year's playoffs proved that.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

cteach111
05-26-2012, 05:03 PM
The truth that FAKE Cavs fans like you were all talking about a Cavs championship back then. But NOW want to say the team sucked cuz you're FAKE Heat fans now? Bet you CAN'T show me any of your posts talking about the Cavs back then NOT being a title team.:facepalm

You're right....it really is the simple truth:applause:

Lebron's teams weren't good enough during his Cavs years. Any Cavs fan would tell you that straight up. They are just butthurt that he left their franchise.

Anyways, win or lose, Lebron is fine for this year. If they lose, all I can say is... where was Bosh? If they win, then they it boosts his legacy even more.

Win-win. :D

ganja0710
05-26-2012, 05:08 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
So, your almighty LeBron isn't the most talented player to touch a basketball? Okay. Don't take the compliment.

:facepalm :oldlol:

LakersReign
05-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Lebron's teams weren't good enough during his Cavs years. Any Cavs fan would tell you that straight up. They are just butthurt that he left their franchise.

Anyways, win or lose, Lebron is fine for this year. If they lose, all I can say is... where was Bosh? If they win, then they it boosts his legacy even more.

Win-win. :D

Spoken like a true FAKE Cavs fan NOW turned FAKE Heat fan. Big surprise:rolleyes:

Holla back when you can show me your posts saying that back then BEFORE you jumped the bandwagon the minute Lebron left Cleveland.:sleeping

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 05:11 PM
These retarded Kobetards needs to STFU. I hate your boy, but I respect his game.

SpecialQue
05-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't know why everyone's getting all upset. Lebron's getting his first ring this year! Why aren't more people excited about this?

The_Yearning
06-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I still can't believe this clown will actually get it this year.

It's over for the Thunder.

NumberSix
06-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Spoken like a true FAKE Cavs fan NOW turned FAKE Heat fan. Big surprise:rolleyes:

Holla back when you can show me your posts saying that back then BEFORE you jumped the bandwagon the minute Lebron left Cleveland.:sleeping
Bladers