PDA

View Full Version : Celtics cant even win when....

icewill36
05-30-2012, 11:48 PM
A. no bosh

b. lebron 7-20

c. heat missing 16 FTs

d. rondo having the game of his life with 44 pts, MOSTLY ON JUMPERS

they will defintely get swept now :pimp:

Celtic_Pride
05-30-2012, 11:56 PM
No team can win when they are playing 5 on 8

bmulls
05-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Just shows the Celtics have no business playing in this series. Should have been Bulls-Heat

icewill36
05-31-2012, 12:01 AM

user name : Celtic Pride

TheStarting5ive
05-31-2012, 12:01 AM
Kill yourself OP.

Rekindled
05-31-2012, 12:11 AM
A. no bosh

b. lebron 7-20

c. heat missing 16 FTs

pretty hard to win when the other team gets away with murder and every time you breath on them its a foul

shady6121
05-31-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm saying this as a Heat fan, Heat got lucky with the no call on Rondo, if he gets the call Boston wins the game, refs ruined another game. Heat played like trash and Lebron inexplicably played awful down the stretch but he's the only reason they were in the game in the first place so you can't blame the Heat almost blowing this game on him.

Jyap9675
05-31-2012, 12:17 AM
A. no bosh

b. lebron 7-20

c. heat missing 16 FTs

do you even know how disadvantaged the C's are? most of their roster's got injury but this game showed that they can still compete.

thread bookmarked for future purposes

icewill36
05-31-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm saying this as a Heat fan, Heat got lucky with the no call on Rondo, if he gets the call Boston wins the game, refs ruined another game. Heat played like trash and Lebron inexplicably played awful down the stretch but he's the only reason they were in the game in the first place so you can't blame the Heat almost blowing this game on him.

they win the game ? wtf. there was still a minute and a half left thats an eternity. i didnt realize 2 points was an insurmountable lead

Pushxx
05-31-2012, 12:36 AM
LOL @ nobody giving respect to Boston's defense for why Miami "played like shit."

RoseCity07
05-31-2012, 12:38 AM
Celtics are garbage. They had a team of 3 HOFers and a all star point guard. They won one championship with this team out of 4 seasons. They are done.

icewill36
05-31-2012, 12:43 AM
LOL @ nobody giving respect to Boston's defense for why Miami "played like shit."

didnt know there was a such thing as FT defense... boston are lucky this was close. rondo will never shoot that well again on jumpers, and miami wont shoot that poorly from the line.

Velocirap31
05-31-2012, 12:46 AM
Credit to Rondo though, when these 'non-shooter' point guards get their shot going, they're unstoppable. Just like Parker last night. He's a hell of a player.

talkingconch
05-31-2012, 12:48 AM
Damn shame, the calls were brutal. Series should be tied.

icewill36
05-31-2012, 12:49 AM
Damn shame, the calls were brutal. Series should be tied.

:facepalm

miller-time
05-31-2012, 12:52 AM
Celtics are garbage. They had a team of 3 HOFers and a all star point guard. They won one championship with this team out of 4 seasons. They are done.

understanding basketball is hard when you only read boxscores isn't it.

KG215
05-31-2012, 01:15 AM

Yeah, it'd be understandable if they had some key injuries at critical times or something. Oh wait...

Garnett misses entire 2009 playoffs. Boston still takes eventual Eastern Conference champs seven games.

Kendrick Perkins tears ACL in game six of 2010 Finals, misses game seven. Boston still had the game tight until the very end.

And this year, Ray Allen should be on crutches, Paul Pierce is playing on one good leg, and their best perimeter defender is out. Yet, here they are, a few more rebounds, and a few questionable calls away from going back home tied 1-1 in the Eastern Conference Finals.

What a miserable failure. If KG doesn't get hurt in 2009 and Perkins doesn't tear his ACL in 2010, there's a really solid chance they three-peat. And given how well they were playing down the stretch this season (including two wins over Miami) before getting hit with injuries, there's a better than good chance we might have seen them in this year's Finals. They'd still lose to the Spurs, but still.

SpecialQue
05-31-2012, 01:18 AM
The Celtics have been ridiculously babied by the refs since the Big 3 era began. I have no problem whatsoever with them getting fvcked over by bad calls when they've had a ton of games decided by shady refs.

No need to point out the "irony" of me saying this while being a Laker fan.

Celtics 1825
05-31-2012, 05:43 PM

The big 3 are 34, 35, and 36 years old, of course they're not going to freaking dominate :facepalm

b1imtf
05-31-2012, 06:16 PM
The way you've been talking shit about Boston, your team must be doing really really well :confusedshrug:

Upgrayedd
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Just shows the Celtics have no business playing in this series. Should have been Bulls-Heat

So the refs could have screwed the Bulls again like they did last season and are doing to the Celtics this season. :facepalm

icewill36
05-31-2012, 06:27 PM
So the refs could have screwed the Bulls again like they did last season and are doing to the Celtics this season. :facepalm

how did the bulls get screwed ? bron and dwade just closed them out with spectacular play

HEAT111
05-31-2012, 06:28 PM

The Heat clearly clinch that series in the most unexpected fashion. Wade and Lebron one after the other with their 3 pointers.

LA_Showtime
05-31-2012, 06:33 PM
LA_Showtime thinks it's funny that LeBron James can score 30 plus points despite hitting only 7 FGA.

ThatsGame
05-31-2012, 06:56 PM
LA_Showtime thinks it's funny that LeBron James can score 30 plus points despite hitting only 7 FGA.

I think its funny that you are not only too stupid to figure out there is such thing as free throws, but you don't know the difference between FGA and FGM.

LA_Showtime
05-31-2012, 06:58 PM
I think its funny that you are not only too stupid to figure out there is such thing as free throws, but you don't know the difference between FGA and FGM.

I think it's funny that LeBron shot what, 24 free throws last night, and the Celtics shot like 2-4 more. I also think it's funny that you think I don't know the different between FGA and FGM. It's called not giving a shit and editing my posts. :lol

CelticBaller
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
and what has portland done in the past 20 years? :oldlol:

ihoopallday
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
I think it's funny that LeBron shot what, 24 free throws last night, and the Celtics shot like 2-4 more. I also think it's funny that you think I don't know the different between FGA and FGM. It's called not giving a shit and editing my posts. :lol

Kobe shot 18 free throws and went 9-25 in game 3 vs. OKC. Do you find that funny too? :confusedshrug:

Fudge
05-31-2012, 07:19 PM
A. no bosh

b. lebron 7-20

c. heat missing 16 FTs

No Jeff Green, Avery Bradley, and Jermaine O'Neal for the Celtics. I can play that game too.

You clearly don't know how important those pieces were to the Celtics.

LA_Showtime
05-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Kobe shot 18 free throws and went 9-25 in game 3 vs. OKC. Do you find that funny too? :confusedshrug:

Yeah, I thought it was pretty ridiculous. The NBA gift-wrapped the Lakers game three, and they only barely won.

icewill36
05-31-2012, 07:22 PM
No Jeff Green, Avery Bradley, and Jermaine O'Neal for the Celtics. I can play that game too.

is this a joke ?

CelticBaller
05-31-2012, 07:26 PM
is this a joke ?
yeah, because an older team doesn't need a bench, lets keep the one that will lose a 10 point lead in less than 2 minutes. oh just fvck that and play the starters 48 minutes straight

icewill36
05-31-2012, 07:30 PM
yeah, because an older team doesn't need a bench, lets keep the one that will lose a 10 point lead in less than 2 minutes. oh just fvck that and play the starters 48 minutes straight

are u comparing them to a perennial all star PF ?

AMISTILLILL
05-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Jermaine O'Neal doesn't even play for the Celtics anymore. :facepalm

Fudge
05-31-2012, 08:08 PM
is this a joke ?
Nope. You've probably never heard of either i assume? Throwing them off like their 2 garbage time players. One's a versatile swing man that can defend the 3, 4 and probably the 5 (Green). I'd rather have him on OKC pre-injury than a slow Perk. Was dropping around 15/6 as a starter.

Bradley was known to give Wade an off night on 2 of the 4 times they played in the regular season and probably one of the, if not the best perimeter defender in the league. Considering how terrible the C's bench production is without them, it would definitely be a whole new ball game if they were there. So you can write off the whole "No Bosh" thing out of there.

And my bad about JO, didn't know they released his washed up ass.

TheFan
05-31-2012, 08:13 PM

I don't agree with the garbage part, but agree with the whole idea of your post... Its over guys... the window is closed... time to move on... don't overpay Garnett in his next contract and try to surround Rondo with new Great players, Aldridge? Howard?

Celtic_Pride
05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Bradley was known to give Wade an off night on 2 of the 4 times they played in the regular season and probably one of the, if not the best perimeter defender in the league.

The other 2 times - Bradley wasn't seeing minutes during the 1st meeting and Wade didn't play the other time

gilalizard
05-31-2012, 10:34 PM
It's a sign of how stacked the Heat are, that they are still the favorites when losing a player of Bosh's caliber.

When you're "shorthanded" and still have players like prime Wade and prime James, that's the definition of stacked.

Pile on top of that, the inescapable fact that the refs prison-shower-raped the Celtics when they were threatening to actually beat the Heat and even the series... then yeah, they can't win... They aren't being allowed to.

Heat are too stacked. And when their chickenhearts fail them, the refs will step in to tip the scales in their favor.

G-train
05-31-2012, 10:40 PM

JO is terrible/cooked and Jeff didn't play at all this season, and may never play again for the Celtics.

Bradley is a big loss though, but Bosh is an all-star..... not a role player.

Lebron23
06-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Stop exaggerating and blaming the referees. I watched the replay of the Heat and Celtics Game. The better won last night. Rondo had his best game of his NBA Career, but the Celtics still failed to beat the Heat.

schism206
06-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Yeah, it'd be understandable if they had some key injuries at critical times or something. Oh wait...

Garnett misses entire 2009 playoffs. Boston still takes eventual Eastern Conference champs seven games.

Kendrick Perkins tears ACL in game six of 2010 Finals, misses game seven. Boston still had the game tight until the very end.

And this year, Ray Allen should be on crutches, Paul Pierce is playing on one good leg, and their best perimeter defender is out. Yet, here they are, a few more rebounds, and a few questionable calls away from going back home tied 1-1 in the Eastern Conference Finals.

What a miserable failure. If KG doesn't get hurt in 2009 and Perkins doesn't tear his ACL in 2010, there's a really solid chance they three-peat. And given how well they were playing down the stretch this season (including two wins over Miami) before getting hit with injuries, there's a better than good chance we might have seen them in this year's Finals. They'd still lose to the Spurs, but still.
:applause:

Zedja
06-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Stop exaggerating and blaming the referees. I watched the replay of the Heat and Celtics Game. The better won last night. Rondo had his best game of his NBA Career, but the Celtics still failed to beat the Heat.
Quite frankly, no one cares what you think.

Tlova
06-01-2012, 01:52 AM
A. no bosh

b. lebron 7-20

c. heat missing 16 FTs

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmic4ckjRH1qztwte.gif

Hittin_Shots
06-01-2012, 06:13 AM

What he said was still technically correct, he hit 7 of his fga's.

Giving someone shit for two things that were correct and made sense....

Human Error
06-01-2012, 07:27 AM

Avery Bradley is nice but still Chris Bosh >>> Avery Bradley + Jeff Green.

Jermaine O'neal :facepalm

Derka
06-01-2012, 07:40 AM
:facepalm
Ignore the truth all you like. People watched the game and are calling it like they see it and they're not all Celtics fans, nor are they Heat haters.

ronniec
06-01-2012, 02:56 PM

If you don't know what happened in the past 4 seasons, do some research first before trashing the over-the-prime future HOFs.
Get the FVCK out of here, loser.

krazymofo
06-01-2012, 03:04 PM
LOL @ boston fans buthurt that they're going to be forgotten about after the Heats win it this year and the next following years. Boston is done.

General
06-01-2012, 03:07 PM
The Celtics wouldn't get past the Nuggets if they were in the WC.

krazymofo
06-01-2012, 03:12 PM
The Celtics wouldn't get past the Nuggets if they were in the WC.

Celtics wouldn't even make 8th seed in the West. There I said it!:D

Bigsmoke
06-01-2012, 03:15 PM

KG went down in 2009 and wasnt himself in 2010.

after that, they were too old.

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 04:57 PM
LOL @ boston fans buthurt that they're going to be forgotten about after the Heats win it this year and the next following years. Boston is done.
17 titles are hard to forget

Fudge
06-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Heat fans have absolute tunnel vision. :roll: Retards.

CeltsGarlic
06-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Oh god its impossible to like heat fans...

Mach_3
06-01-2012, 05:14 PM

How'd that work for yall last year bub? :roll:

Lord Leoshes
06-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Its rigged, the ref's are cheating, the world is against me, the NBA is fixed, the Heat are mutant aliens who are on steroids, with the implanted souls of the original globetrotters in them, while my beloved Celtic have been body snatched & replaced by the Washington Generals, oh wos is me. :cry:

Lord Leoshes
06-01-2012, 06:42 PM
17 titles are hard to forget

I am originally from New York, so should i be bragging about the north, beating the south in the civil war?

I will bet that you were not even alive yet when Russel won those championships.

NumberSix
06-01-2012, 06:49 PM
That didn't take long.

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 07:13 PM
I am originally from New York, so should i be bragging about the north, beating the south in the civil war?

I will bet that you were not even alive yet when Russel won those championships.
So wait, are you comparing a war to a sport? a period of time where alot of people died to a freaking game? not only that but the fvcking war was a short period of time while the NBA still goes on :hammerhead:

But thats isn't it, you're comparing a thing that happened 150 years ago to something that happened 4 years ago (2008)

Heat "fans" :oldlol: :facepalm

KingBeasley08
06-01-2012, 07:33 PM
So wait, are you comparing a war to a sport? a period of time where alot of people died to a freaking game? not only that but the fvcking war was a short period of time while the NBA still goes on :hammerhead:

But thats isn't it, you're comparing a thing that happened 150 years ago to something that happened 4 years ago (2008)

Heat "fans" :oldlol: :facepalm
his point was true :confusedshrug: most of those 17 titles were a long ass time ago

veilside23
06-01-2012, 08:23 PM
even if you add bosh..

as long as avery bradley jeff green and chris wilcox is playing..

am sure boston wins 1 of the 1st 2 games ...

just look what they have outside of the starting 5 ...

not an excuse but to me the celtics this year has achieved what they are suppose to with this roster. no other player on their bench that can play as a starter for other teams....and yet still manager to get to ECF.

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 08:31 PM
his point was true :confusedshrug: most of those 17 titles were a long ass time ago
So? just because it happened a "long ass time ago" doesn't mean people forget it, especially when is that much. even 90s when the celtics where irrelevant they were still being mentioned due to their titles :confusedshrug:

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 08:33 PM
even if you add bosh..

as long as avery bradley jeff green and chris wilcox is playing..

am sure boston wins 1 of the 1st 2 games ...

just look what they have outside of the starting 5 ...

not an excuse but to me the celtics this year has achieved what they are suppose to with this roster. no other player on their bench that can play as a starter for other teams....and yet still manager to get to ECF.
ofc, most of us were expecting a 2nd round exit. Right now I'm just looking forward for the FA and hope that danny sees what the spurs have been doing for the past couples of years

Jyap9675
06-02-2012, 12:03 AM
bump