PDA

View Full Version : Heat Fans: Chris Bosh For Anthony Davis?

TAZORAC
06-04-2012, 05:40 PM
The Heat needs an active big man who's whole motive is too rebound, block shots, and score a few points when needed, not a big man who wants to shot baseline jump shots the whole game.

If your a Heat fan would you trade Bosh for Anthony Davis?

LBJDW305
06-04-2012, 05:41 PM
No.

GOBB
06-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Any Heat fan with a brain would say yes. Better question is why would the Hornets give up Davis for Bosh?

jawkam
06-04-2012, 05:44 PM
The Eye, The Brow and The Hairline :D

Eric Cartman
06-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Heat would take that in a heartbeat. NO won't be that stupid. They are set for +6 years minimum with a good young duo.

NattyPButter
06-04-2012, 05:48 PM
So now they have know one who can hit the mid range shot consistently

Killbot
06-04-2012, 05:50 PM
The Eye, The Brow and The Hairline :D

Eye? It should be jaw.

TAZORAC
06-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Heat would take that in a heartbeat. NO won't be that stupid. They are set for +6 years minimum with a good young duo.

That's the gamble you take, because nobody knows what type of player Anthony Davis is going to be...other then me.

Anybody who's been involved in basketball for years knows that people always get EXCITED about players before they even play a quarter in the NBA. Anthony Davis is going to be like Marcus Camby. He's going to be a good player but not a franchise talent because he can't score enough.

DuMa
06-04-2012, 05:51 PM
why would anyone want to trade a proven all-star and olympic player for a unproven player again?

ihoopallday
06-04-2012, 05:52 PM
There's been so many big man busts this decade, I wouldn't risk it. I like Bosh. Win or lose, I hope he finishes his career with Miami.

kurple
06-04-2012, 05:53 PM
why would anyone want to trade a proven all-star and olympic player for a unproven player again?to get better?

Bigsmoke
Any Heat fan with a brain would say yes. Better question is why would the Hornets give up Davis for Bosh?

I once thought that Greg Oden was a future MVP. :(

LBJDW305
why would anyone want to trade a proven all-star and olympic player for a unproven player again?

Because This is ISH...people are so ignorant it makes me laugh inside a bit. You know that little laugh then shake your head type shit

TAZORAC
06-04-2012, 05:54 PM
If I'm a HEAT FAN...I'd defiantly be down for the trade though, the HEAT don't need Bosh because of his style of play, Heat need inside rebounding and blocking not a big man who shots jumpers.

Hell I'd trade (if it was an option) Bosh for Chandler and Fields if I'm in the Heat's front office.

kurple
06-04-2012, 05:58 PM
he could have been

swi7ch
06-04-2012, 06:01 PM
NO, lol.

Anthony Davis could turn out to be a bust whereas Bosh is proven NOT to be a bust!

anthonyRandolph
LMAO **** NO

anthonyRandolph
NO, lol.

Anthony Davis could turn out to be a bust whereas Bosh is proven NOT to be a bust!
Yea so we should trade anthony davis straight up for aldridge since he's already proven not be a bust makes sense :applause:

swi7ch
06-04-2012, 06:02 PM

Potential.

It's why POR passed up on Jordan and Durant in order to pick a big man with a lot of potential. Look how that ended up. :oldlol:

GOBB
06-04-2012, 06:02 PM

Why would you seriously ask that question? Unproven player but he is younger, cheaper and allows Miami financial flexibility to add better pieces around Bron/Wade.

returnofthemack
06-04-2012, 06:03 PM

of course the heat would do it an of course NO would say **** no

anthonyRandolph
06-04-2012, 06:03 PM
You do also know Davis is in the running for the Olympic team too no?

swi7ch
06-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Yea so we should trade anthony davis straight up for aldridge since he's already proven not be a bust makes sense :applause:

Whatever makes you happy man. :applause:

sipitri
06-04-2012, 06:09 PM
The Heat needs an active big man who's whole motive is too rebound, block shots, and score a few points when needed, not a big man who wants to shot baseline jump shots the whole game.

If your a Heat fan would you trade Bosh for Anthony Davis?
ISH, where 2 superstars slasher don't benefit of a big man who can shoot the ball.

GOBB
06-04-2012, 06:11 PM
LMAO **** NO

A poster with that username might know best huh

Salazaar
06-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Hell I'd trade (if it was an option) Bosh for Chandler and Fields if I'm in the Heat's front office.

That's why you're not in the Heat's FO moron :biggums:

RaininTwos
06-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Why on earth would anyone say yes? GTFO

Fudge
06-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I'd burst out laughing if I were the NOH front office if this trade were to be offered. :oldlol:

LBJDW305
06-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I'd burst out laughing if I were the NOH front office if this trade were to be offered. :oldlol:

And that's why your not in NOH front office :roll:

returnofthemack
06-04-2012, 07:53 PM

your a dumbass.

sure lets take the guy whos proven up in toronto that he cant do jack shit as the leader and put him in the west on a rebuilding team and see if he can lead them to the promised land?

helllllllllll no does NO say yes to this trade. davis has the potential to be one of the greats. im not saying bosh isnt good but with bosh everyone knows what they are getting. with davis the sky is the limit.

thats why you dont trade davis for bosh. the whole idea is laughable. lets throw a bosh on a rebuilding team over the top prospect in the draft.

the hornets dont need a bosh type player. they need a howard/shaq/durant. not a 2nd tier guy they need a alpha and bosh is no alpha but davis sure as shit has the potential to be the man

LBJDW305
06-04-2012, 07:56 PM
your a dumbass.

sure lets take the guy whos proven up in toronto that he cant do jack shit as the leader and put him in the west on a rebuilding team and see if he can lead them to the promised land?

helllllllllll no does NO say yes to this trade. davis has the potential to be one of the greats. im not saying bosh isnt good but with bosh everyone knows what they are getting. with davis the sky is the limit.

thats why you dont trade davis for bosh. the whole idea is laughable. lets throw a bosh on a rebuilding team over the top prospect in the draft.

Yea...were talking about the HEAT. Not a rebuilding team :roll: :roll: :yaohappy:

RaininTwos
06-04-2012, 08:05 PM
your a dumbass.

the hornets dont need a bosh type player. they need a howard/shaq/durant. not a 2nd tier guy they need a alpha and bosh is no alpha but davis sure as shit has the potential to be the man

I haven't seen english abused like this since the last time I heard Gucci Mane speak

LBJDW305
06-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I haven't seen english abused like this since the last time I heard Gucci Mane speak

This guy is such a moron....thread title says will heat trade bosh for Davis....and he's talking about rebuilding

returnofthemack
06-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Yea...were talking about the HEAT. Not a rebuilding team :roll: :roll: :yaohappy:

am i trading posts with forest gump here?

are you really this stupid? if you have no idea what i just said you should just retire from posting.

returnofthemack
06-04-2012, 08:26 PM

heres bubba with his two cents.

fried shrimp... bbq shrimp... shrimp on a stick.... shrimp creole... shrimp gumbo...shrimp salad

ralph_i_el
06-04-2012, 08:27 PM

yeah but any player could be an injury time bomb waiting to happen. Bosh might blow out his knee tomorrow you never know

LBJDW305
06-04-2012, 08:31 PM
am i trading posts with forest gump here?

are you really this stupid? if you have no idea what i just said you should just retire from posting.

Yea man you should definitely send your resume to the heat front office your a gm in the making. Trade an already proven allstar player for a damn 20 year old with "potential"...you don't trade allstars for potential when you have Lebron James and Dwayne wade and want to win now....not in a couple years when Davis develops

returnofthemack
06-04-2012, 08:36 PM
This guy is such a moron....thread title says will heat trade bosh for Davis....and he's talking about rebuilding

ok its pretty clear to me that you are confused.

1st it seems that we both agree that the trade is ****ing stupid.

2nd in order for a trade to take place between the hornets and the heat both teams have to agree. (no shit right?) the hornets wouldnt agree to this trade bc it makes no sense (for reasons i stated earlier).

3rd i could make a pretty damn good arguement that the heat would make that trade.

RaininTwos
06-04-2012, 08:38 PM
The Heat wouldn't make this trade. Point blank.

returnofthemack
06-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Yea man you should definitely send your resume to the heat front office your a gm in the making. Trade an already proven allstar player for a damn 20 year old with "potential"...you don't trade allstars for potential when you have Lebron James and Dwayne wade and want to win now....not in a couple years when Davis develops

im sorry bubba but was i making the arguement that the hornets should try to make this trade?

no in fact i said the the polar opposite

Fudge
06-04-2012, 08:46 PM
And if i was, I probably wouldn't take the deal seriously.

So what if he isn't a "proven star". He will be eventually. You take your chances on players like Davis. You're an idiot if you say otherwise. Oh wait, i forgot your name is "LBJDW305". :oldlol:

LBJDW305
06-04-2012, 08:50 PM
And if i was, I probably wouldn't take the deal seriously.

So what if he isn't a "proven star". He will be eventually. You take your chances on players like Davis. You're an idiot if you say otherwise. Oh wait, i forgot your name is "LBJDW305". :oldlol:

Yea and if it weren't for Portland your avatar would be Greg oden in a wheel chair....FUDGE!!!

Fudge
06-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Yea and if it weren't for Portland your avatar would be Greg oden in a wheel chair....FUDGE!!!
:confusedshrug: :facepalm

lilgodfather1
06-04-2012, 08:56 PM
How about Wade+Bosh for Gordon, Ariza, #11 and Davis.

Heat new line up Chalmers/Gordon/LeBron/Davis/Kaman(FA)

with Ariza, Battier, Miller, Cole and Haslem off the bench.

IMO the Heat improve if Anthony is as billed, and Gordon can stay healthy. This line up makes the Heat much younger, much deeper, and much bettr at spacing the floor around LeGod. Gordon isn't as good as Wade obviously, but he has better range, and doesn't need the ball as much as Wade.Much better fit.

NOH new lne up

Jack/Wade/Aminu/Bosh/Okafor

with Vasques, Henry, Landry, and Smith off the bench.

Both teams easily make the playoffs, but which one is better?

G-train
06-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I would take that trade for Miami. But I am a big time Davis believer, some aren't.

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 09:08 PM

Anyone who thinks the Heat should do this has no brains. :facepalm

Heat are in contention for a championship for the next few years, why would they want to tutor a rookie?:no:

GOBB
06-04-2012, 09:13 PM
The Heat wouldn't make this trade. Point blank.

Explain why they wouldnt. You're saying the consensus #1 prospect in the draft that gets put on the same level as past #1 bigs wouldnt be enough for Chris Bosh? Come on.

Hornets are more likely to say no thanks than the Heat are.

G-train
06-04-2012, 09:14 PM

Heat are in contention for a championship for the next few years, why would they want to tutor a rookie?:no:

A case could be made that Davis will be better than Camby as a rookie, while being a similar player. Davis could average 10/10 and 2.5 blocks, while running the lanes not far behind Lebron and Wade. Not only that, when Wade declines further, Lebron can build a phase 2 championship run with Davis. His interior D is already a notch above Bosh's also.
It would deserve consideration if the offer was presented.

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 09:15 PM
If I'm a HEAT FAN...I'd defiantly be down for the trade though, the HEAT doesn't need Bosh because of his style of play, Heat need inside rebounding and blocking not a big man who shots jumpers.

:facepalm

With out Bosh Bos is double teaming wade every time he gets the ball, while Garnett doubles Bron cause he does not have to worry about Anthony/Turiaf hitting open jumpers.
This also allows Bos to stay on 3 point shooter & give them no air space.

You do not know what you are talking about, but luckily Pat Riley, Spo, & the Heat staff do.

GOBB
06-04-2012, 09:18 PM

He doesnt need to be tutored. He's not Kwame Brown. He's not Anthony Randolph. He's already a much better defensive player than Chris Bosh (the proven guy yanno). With Wade/Bron you dont need Anthony Davis facing up shooting 15 footers. Wade/Bron being the playmakers they are would set Anthony Davis up for easy buckets. They do it for others, often watching guys like Joel Anthony botch the bucket.

Heat showed they can win without Chris Bosh. See Indy series. See Boston ongoing series. And what did Bosh do in the NYK series? He did nothing to brag about. Had a good 2 games scoring wise. Trading Bosh for Davis does not hurt their chances for a title.

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 09:19 PM
A case could be made that Davis will be better than Camby as a rookie, while being a similar player. Davis could average 10/10 and 2.5 blocks, while running the lanes not far behind Lebron and Wade. Not only that, when Wade declines further, Lebron can build a phase 2 championship run with Davis. His interior D is already a notch above Bosh's also.
It would deserve consideration if the offer was presented.

Beasley was supposed to be a great rebounder, & scorer & look how that turned out.

No to any unproven rookie for Bosh.

ukfan22
06-04-2012, 09:20 PM
That's the gamble you take, because nobody knows what type of player Anthony Davis is going to be...other then me.

Anybody who's been involved in basketball for years knows that people always get EXCITED about players before they even play a quarter in the NBA. Anthony Davis is going to be like Marcus Camby. He's going to be a good player but not a franchise talent because he can't score enough.

You know nothing about Anthony Davis

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 09:22 PM
He doesnt need to be tutored. He's not Kwame Brown. He's not Anthony Randolph. He's already a much better defensive player than Chris Bosh (the proven guy yanno). With Wade/Bron you dont need Anthony Davis facing up shooting 15 footers. Wade/Bron being the playmakers they are would set Anthony Davis up for easy buckets. They do it for others, often watching guys like Joel Anthony botch the bucket.

Heat showed they can win without Chris Bosh. See Indy series. See Boston ongoing series. And what did Bosh do in the NYK series? He did nothing to brag about. Had a good 2 games scoring wise. Trading Bosh for Davis does not hurt their chances for a title.

Read the post above.

We need Bosh & we are not trading him away for any rookie. If this Rookie is so great then why do they want to trade him for Bosh? :coleman:

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 09:24 PM

That's exactly the problem. We know nothing about him. No One does. Not let at least. After his 1st year we will have better read on the kid.

GOBB
06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Read the post above.

Your post above was shyt.

We need Bosh & we are not trading him away for any rookie. If this Rookie is so great then why do they want to trade him for Bosh? :coleman:

Why? NOH wouldnt trade Anthony Davis for Chris Bosh you idiot. This thread is asking HEAT FANS would they do such a trade. And non Heat fans are chiming in saying they would. What is so hard to grasp here? What are you retarded? Neither team offline has even discussed trade.

Hornets would say f*ck no faster than Heat could say a word on the phone.

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Your post above was shyt.

Why? NOH wouldnt trade Anthony Davis for Chris Bosh you idiot. This thread is asking HEAT FANS would they do such a trade. And non Heat fans are chiming in saying they would. What is so hard to grasp here? What are you retarded? Neither team offline has even discussed trade.

Hornets would say f*ck no faster than Heat could say a word on the phone.

The only shyt i see is the one growing out of your mother chest hairs when i visit her at the zoo. Maybe you should come out instead of hiding in the cave to be breast feed by that she beast.

You better enjoy your love affair with Davis cause that's the only winning you will ever see. Good luck every year in the lotto looser.

PS. enjoy seeing Bosh, & the Heat in the playoffs every year, cause it sure as hell will never be NO.

tmacattack33
06-04-2012, 09:59 PM

I'm sure they said the same about Greg Oden.

Also, I remember the experts jumping on the "John Wall is already better than Derrick Rose" bandwagon before Wall was even drafted. It was hysterical.

And Evan Turner was supposed to be a star and very NBA ready.

LOL.

And Jeremy Lin was supposed to be a ball boy.

The point is you never know. And Chris Bosh is an all-star. Anthony Davis hopes one day to be an all-star. Big difference.

TAZORAC
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
That's why you're not in the Heat's FO moron :biggums:

I know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this forum.

TAZORAC
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM

I've seen Kentucky play about a dozen games this pass season.

Lord Leoshes
06-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this forum.

Well then i know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this world. In fact i know more about everything then everybody in the universe. I am the real god. :facepalm

Doctor Rivers
06-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Well then i know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this world. In fact i know more about everything then everybody in the universe. I am the real god. :facepalm

lol

GOBB
06-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm sure they said the same about Greg Oden.

Also, I remember the experts jumping on the "John Wall is already better than Derrick Rose" bandwagon before Wall was even drafted. It was hysterical.

And Evan Turner was supposed to be a star and very NBA ready.

LOL.

And Jeremy Lin was supposed to be a ball boy.

The point is you never know. And Chris Bosh is an all-star. Anthony Davis hopes one day to be an all-star. Big difference.

Greg Oden injuries held him back. Terrible example.

Anthony Davis is younger, cheaper and has more upside. It also sheds Bosh salary off the payroll. Miami would t suffer greatly if they traded Bosh. Also Bron/Davis could be your dynamic duo I'm 3yrs when Wade is on his way out the door of playing great bball.

Andre iguodala is an all star, nba all defense, proven player too. You
Wouldn't trade Davis for Iggy based on the same argument or is Bosh that much special of a player?

RaininTwos
06-05-2012, 10:38 AM

Anthony Davis is younger, cheaper and has more upside. It also sheds Bosh salary off the payroll. Miami would t suffer greatly if they traded Bosh. Also Bron/Davis could be your dynamic duo I'm 3yrs when Wade is on his way out the door of playing great bball.

Wouldn't trade Davis for Iggy based on the same argument or is Bosh that much special of a player?
Now you are being silly.

Sarcastic
06-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Miami would do this before you could finish saying "unibrow".

GOBB
06-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Now you are being silly.

How so? Depending on system Iggy is a 17ppg 5-6 rebound/assist per game player as one of the best perimeter defenders. Tell me what Chris Bosh does that you wouldn't trade him for a prospect like Anthony Davis. You haven't addresses what I asked of you in this thread. Why is that? Because you
Really can't explain why you wouldn't do this trade you just know you wouldn't? Eh ok. I don't think Bosh is that much of a significant piece to Miami. I'm willing to move him, his contract and add a future franchise player that's cheap. Then go from there with the team. Miami is still elite without Bosh. A face up 4 who is good not great on the glass as average defensively? Just not that big of a need to me.

Davis is already a much better defender and eventually will be the better rebounder. Bosh has Davis offensively no doubt about it but if your miami do you really need much offense from Davis? He's not retarded offensively like Joel Anthony. So you're not suffering in that regard.

RaininTwos
06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Explain why they wouldnt. You're saying the consensus #1 prospect in the draft that gets put on the same level as past #1 bigs wouldnt be enough for Chris Bosh? Come on.

Hornets are more likely to say no thanks than the Heat are.
One, they don't have the luxury of letting someone develop, they are in a win now mode. Wade and Lebron have too many miles on them to trade away one of the best third options ever for Davis.

Two, you say that he will convert opportunities that Joel Anthony doesn't. You act like that is enough to offset the scoring that Bosh brings to the table. Bosh hits clutch shots, rebounds and carry the team offensively when his number is called the only advantage Davis would have over him at this point for sure would be defending.

Also, please stop being retarded. You over simplify shit all the time. Iggy is not comparable to Bosh in any way shape or form. Bosh is an All-Star many times over, he can lead horrible teams to the playoffs on his own which is what he did in Toronto. Iggy shouldn't have even made the All-Star team the one year he got in. Iggy isn't on Bosh's level. We know what he is and he is proven but that doesnt mean he's as good as Bosh.

Bosh should be a special player to everyone, you cannot name 20 players in the L better than him. He's a difference maker wherever he goes. Iggy is just meh....he's like a top 50 player maybe? Not even sure.

RaininTwos
06-05-2012, 10:56 AM
How so? Depending on system Iggy is a 17ppg 5-6 rebound/assist per game player as one of the best perimeter defenders. Tell me what Chris Bosh does that you wouldn't trade him for a prospect like Anthony Davis. You haven't addresses what I asked of you in this thread. Why is that? Because you
Really can't explain why you wouldn't do this trade you just know you wouldn't? Eh ok. I don't think Bosh is that much of a significant piece to Miami. I'm willing to move him, his contract and add a future franchise player that's cheap. Then go from there with the team. Miami is still elite without Bosh. A face up 4 who is good not great on the glass as average defensively? Just not that big of a need to me.

Davis is already a much better defender and eventually will be the better rebounder. Bosh has Davis offensively no doubt about it but if your miami do you really need much offense from Davis? He's not retarded offensively like Joel Anthony. So you're not suffering in that regard.

I never understood why you are so arrogant. You know that I can destroy your arguments yet you constantly bait and throw in shots like I'm afraid of you.

In the right system Iggy can what? He can average 17 and 5? That is totally comparable to Bosh...yes. Man, gtfo.

Davis isnt going to be anything unless he proves it on the court. That's your projection, stop making it seem like it's destined to happen because it's not. Could it happen? Of course. Will it is another story however.

Miami would be silly to even entertain this trade when there are other good players in the league they could snag with Bosh if they were willing to trade him.

Bosh in his former system(which wasn't the right one btw) averages better numbers than Dirk. Think about that for a second. Better...numbers....than...Dirk... let it soak in. 24 and 11 while playing with trash. Being keyed in on every night with no room to operate. Hitting clutch shots and being dependable down the stretch. He was dragging that horrible Raptors squad to the playoffs before his face was bashed in.

You are underrating Bosh.

GOBB
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
:roll: Destroy my arguments? What are xperimenting with drugs in school now? Stop

Bosh isn't being underrated. He's simply a complementary star player. That's it. A face up finess PF. And dirk led his team to a nba title and deeper in the playoffs than Bosh. No comparison. Bosh has never even better than Dirk. And bosh I'm dirk shoes wouldn't have the same success either.

You're a Toronto fan that misses Bosh. Go blog about it or check out Build a Bear and make a mini bosh you can tuck between your legs at night.

RaininTwos
06-05-2012, 11:06 AM
:roll: Destroy my arguments? What are xperimenting with drugs in school now? Stop

Bosh isn't being underrated. He's simply a complementary star player. That's it. A face up finess PF. And dirk led his team to a nba title and deeper in the playoffs than Bosh. No comparison. Bosh has never even better than Dirk. And bosh I'm dirk shoes wouldn't have the same success either.

You're a Toronto fan that misses Bosh. Go blog about it or check out Build a Bear and make a mini bosh you can tuck between your legs at night.

Weak.

I said "he puts up better numbers than Dirk" , I didnt say that he was better than Dirk.

You see what you want to see I guess.

disel
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Why would you seriously ask that question? Unproven player but he is younger, cheaper and allows Miami financial flexibility to add better pieces around Bron/Wade.
Coming from a clown who called people stupid for going with durant over oden.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GOBB
06-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Coming from a clown who called people stupid for going with durant over oden.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Where did I call people stupid. Find that post. Not my fault you struggle with reading and comprehension. :confusedshrug:

Change ur username to dumbass because when you goto that tread that is how you are going to feel. Watch, go and link us to the thread. I need a laugh

KobeGOAT24
06-05-2012, 12:29 PM
while im absolutely disgusted by chris Bosh the player, I find him suprisingly attractive (in no homo way).

Question: Am I the only one daydreaming about a 6'11 240 lb, Boshtridge on all fours, cheeks spread out (smiling at you) in front of you?

Be real!

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2012, 02:55 PM

We do not wish to shed ourselves of Bosh's contract, & yes Bosh is more valuable in a trade then Iggy.

& by asking that question you just reviled your lake of NBA knowledge.

GOBB
06-05-2012, 03:01 PM
We do not wish to shed ourselves of Bosh's contract, & yes Bosh is more valuable in a trade then Iggy.

& by asking that question you just reviled your lake of NBA knowledge.

We? Who is we? Once again simpleton. This trade is fan created where it asks Heat fans as well as NBA fans their thoughts on Chris Bosh for Anthony Davis. Hornets wouldnt do the trade but you dont see me entering the thread saying such a thing now do you idiot? So what Miami would actually do is anyones guess, including your Lord Jackasses. So stop telling me what Miami wouldnt do. The point in mentioning shedding Bosh salary is apart of the argument to why it would be a good trade. It shows one of the pros in such a deal. Why do I have to hold the back of your bike the entire length of the park? I'd love to let it go. I see other fathers letting go of their sons bikes. Yet I have to hold onto yours because you fail at trying to pedal & keep balance.

My NBA knowledge is solid.

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Miami would do this before you could finish saying "unibrow".

NY would trade everyone, & everything they own if they had a shot at Bosh.
In fact NY wishes they would have never signed Amare, or done such a horrible trade that stuck them with Melo.

NY fans are still butt hurt that Bron, Wade, & Bosh went to Miami instead of the city that always smells like fresh pee.

NumberSix
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Davis is nowhere close to being on Bosh's level. Calm the hell down people.

GOBB
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Davis is nowhere close to being on Bosh's level. Calm the hell down people.

Irrelevant. Try adding some relevance to the thread.

Sarcastic
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
NY would trade everyone, & everything they own if they had a shot at Bosh.
In fact NY wishes they would have never signed Amare, or done such a horrible trade that stuck them with Melo.

NY fans are still butt hurt that Bron, Wade, & Bosh went to Miami instead of the city that always smells like fresh pee.

NY only had interest in Bosh because they knew he and Lebron would end up together. They panicked when they learned Bosh was not intending to sign there, so they offered Amar'e a max deal despite the injury history.

NY has no interest in Bosh by himself. They would NOT trade Melo for Bosh, while they probably would do Amar'e for Bosh due to the injury history.

NumberSix
06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Irrelevant. Try adding some relevance to the thread.
Bladers :hammerhead:

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2012, 03:18 PM
We? Who is we? Once again simpleton. This trade is fan created where it asks Heat fans as well as NBA fans their thoughts on Chris Bosh for Anthony Davis. Hornets wouldnt do the trade but you dont see me entering the thread saying such a thing now do you idiot? So what Miami would actually do is anyones guess, including your Lord Jackasses. So stop telling me what Miami wouldnt do. The point in mentioning shedding Bosh salary is apart of the argument to why it would be a good trade. It shows one of the pros in such a deal. Why do I have to hold the back of your bike the entire length of the park? I'd love to let it go. I see other fathers letting go of their sons bikes. Yet I have to hold onto yours because you fail at trying to pedal & keep balance.

My NBA knowledge is solid.

Please don't call me a simpleton cause i am not you daddy. Your mom may wish it, but i would never be seen with that she beast of a gorilla.

& Maybe if you weren't a child molester you wouldn't have to be chasing down little kids at the park you perverted scumbag.

& again no to trading Bosh, so go **** yourself & you can keep those young boys, cause you just expressed your fetish towards them you sicko.

Fudge
06-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Please don't call me a simpleton cause i am not you daddy. Your mom may wish it, but i would never be seen with that she beast of a gorilla.
I cringed reading this. :facepalm

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2012, 03:20 PM
NY only had interest in Bosh because they knew he and Lebron would end up together. They panicked when they learned Bosh was not intending to sign there, so they offered Amar'e a max deal despite the injury history.

NY has no interest in Bosh by himself. They would NOT trade Melo for Bosh, while they probably would do Amar'e for Bosh due to the injury history.

They would trade either in a heart beat for Bosh.

GOBB
06-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Bladers :hammerhead:

Psst, psst hey try making a point when you reply. See if that'll work. :facepalm

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2012, 03:22 PM
I cringed reading this. :facepalm

Oh so you've mete magilla the she beast too i see. :eek:

Sarcastic
06-05-2012, 03:25 PM
They would trade either in a heart beat for Bosh.

You are very wrong. But whatever. :confusedshrug:

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2012, 03:27 PM
You are very wrong. But whatever. :confusedshrug:

See at least you were respectful. So i shall do the same & agree to disagree. :cheers:

triangleoffense
06-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Like some poster said earlier, Davis is going to be a Marcus Camby type of player. :facepalm at the people thinking he's going to be Bill Russell

alenleomessi
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Lebron and Wade want to win right now, not wait few years for Davis to develop. Bosh is already a great player and knows his role

TAZORAC
06-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Bosh has bum knees, he shoots too many jump shots and doesn't rebound or block nearly enough. I'd ship him out of town for Davis in a minute. I'd trade him for Tyson Chandler just as fast.

ukballer
06-22-2012, 05:25 AM
Because Miami are really going to drastically change a winning combination. Caution has to be taken with any unknown quantity, which Davis is right now.

SpaceJammeR
06-22-2012, 05:26 AM
hell no

TAZORAC
06-22-2012, 05:29 AM
Because Miami are really going to drastically change a winning combination. Caution has to be taken with any unknown quantity, which Davis is right now.

When your in the front office of sports teams, and you want to be a legitimate contender, these are the chances you take. You just don't wait until things get REALLY BAD then try to make changes. You always add and remove pieces. With Wade and James, you could put the BOBCATS best 10 players with them and your a title contender. Just like CLEVELAND was with James alone.

Davis is what the Heat need.

ukballer
06-22-2012, 05:36 AM
When your in the front office of sports teams, and you want to be a legitimate contender, these are the chances you take. You just don't wait until things get REALLY BAD then try to make changes. You always add and remove pieces. With Wade and James, you could put the BOBCATS best 10 players with them and your a title contender. Just like CLEVELAND was with James alone.

Davis is what the Heat need.

I don't understand how things are going to get REALLY BAD. It goes without saying you always add and remove pieces, but many teams would kill for any player who produce what Bosh produces as a third, sometimes even fourth option. Why gamble on the off-chance Davis is a stud after-all and hope that giving up a quite important piece of a championship winning team will pay dividends? Quite a risk for potentially little reward. If Miami were in a position where they weren't quite good enough to win a championship, then of course it's a move to consider. But not in the current position they're in right now.

How does it benefit the Hornets as well? They've got less to lose. Gamble on picking Davis and hope he becomes, or is the player they really need. Bosh is good, but does he instantly become number 1 option on a generally not very good Hornets team? He's not good enough for that, fact.

nbaballllller
06-22-2012, 06:29 AM
um no.

cb is a beast. hes a proven winner and only 28.

davis will prob never put up 25 11 like cb did in totonto.

plus cb and lebron are a great combo. those 2 have the league on lockdown for the next 5-6 years.

midatlantic09
06-22-2012, 07:00 AM
How is Anthony Davis any different than Brandan Wright??

GOBB
06-22-2012, 07:22 AM
Who knows what Anthony Davis will avg offensively. He'll be a much better rebounder/defender than Bosh has ever been or ever will be.

I'd still do this trade.

How is Anthony Davis any different than Brandan Wright??

j3lademaster
06-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Maybe if Davis poured champagne over himself when Kentucky won the NCAA title. But no, obviously not manly enough to replace Bosh.

HiphopRelated
06-22-2012, 08:13 AM
Bosh just outplayed an entire front line for a Finals series and he was the 3rd option.

I'm good, Davis isn't that impressive

Derka
06-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Let's trade a guy who just won a title for a rookie. Awesome.

GOBB
06-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Let's trade a guy who just won a title for a rookie. Awesome.

Where replying to a thread created awhile ago goes wrong

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 07:02 PM
wow op called it :bowdown:

navy
03-15-2014, 07:02 PM
The answer is still no.

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 07:04 PM
The answer is still no.
you wouldnt?

edit:just look at their contracts man

Olacinco
03-15-2014, 07:06 PM
If this trade went down.. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami 6 peated

navy
03-15-2014, 07:07 PM
edit:just look at their contracts man
Well if you put it that way. :coleman:

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 07:08 PM
Well if you put it that way. :coleman:
the original thread clearly discussed this though:confusedshrug:

jimmy77x
03-15-2014, 07:08 PM
um no.

cb is a beast. hes a proven winner and only 28.

davis will prob never put up 25 11 like cb did in totonto.

plus cb and lebron are a great combo. those 2 have the league on lockdown for the next 5-6 years.

:facepalm forgot about all those deep playoff runs he led Toronto to.

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 07:10 PM
to be fair though, no 2013 champs without bosh, that ray allen 3 rebound was critical. props to the dinosaur

navy
03-15-2014, 07:10 PM
the original thread clearly discussed this though:confusedshrug:
Yeah, but Anthony Davis wasnt worth it in 2012.

Random_Guy
03-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Yeah, but Anthony Davis wasnt worth it in 2012.
well obviously the op was looking into the future, but yeah like i said in the previous post no bosh no 2013 champ, so kudos to dinosaur. its just amazing how much davis has improved.

atljonesbro
03-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Lol this would never happen. Davis is 10x the player Bosh is.

navy
03-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Lol this would never happen. Davis is 10x the player Bosh is.