PDA

View Full Version : Durant is set to destroy LeBron's legacy

28renyoy
06-05-2012, 12:21 AM
That is if the Heat make the Finals. Peak LeBron losing to a pre prime 23 year old kid that he went 1 on 1 with?...go ahead and burn LeBron's legacy/all time status.

LeFraud James
06-05-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm all for diminishing LeBron's accolades and what he's done since he's been in the league, but this is a bit premature.

gengiskhan
06-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I'm all for diminishing LeBron's accolades and what he's done since he's been in the league, but this is a bit premature.

I'm glad LBJ got out of shyte hole call cleveland where you live.

That franchise is been destroyed by MJ too many times.

CAVS owners can never get a player better than injury ridden old Shaq who'll miss half of the season & entire POs.

LBJ did great for himself. Put CAVS in its place with "the decision." moved on to "south beach" where sun shines at its brightest.

no need to wast your MVPs on a franchise which is happy with just that. filling local bars with LBJs name.

faaaak clevelend. Just like "indians", "browns", "cavs" such forever too.

RoseCity07
06-05-2012, 12:32 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/092011/1316713879_castle_reaction.gif

TMT
06-05-2012, 12:34 AM
By all means KD, crush that shit until nothing is left of that man but his receeding hairline.

bokes15
06-05-2012, 12:35 AM
To me no matter how many playoff wins he gets, no matter how many MVP trophy's, no matter how many stats he piles up, the move to Miami will not be validated until he's holding up that championship. And the road could not have been any easier for them this playoffs.

NuggetsFan
06-05-2012, 12:36 AM
It's going to be either that or what really sets off his legacy. He'll have a chance to try and defend what seems like the consensus 2nd best player in the league. OKC aren't like the Mavericks. They have the star power in Durant\Westbrook\Harden to where it seems like people actually expect them to beat Miami.

The stage is set for either LeBron to crumble and fall apart ala '11 or finally get the monkey off his back against more than suitable competition.

PickernRoller
06-05-2012, 01:20 AM
If there is a team Lebron will look forward to beating without any remorse and dare I say "killer mentality" is OKC. Saw it in the regular season. No way in hell will Lebron go down easy against OKC. No way.....if OKC does pass and Miami too, you might be bound to watch the best of Lebron James. I don't need to mention I am not fond of Lebron's choke jobs and I criticize him and troll on his stans....but Durant and the young guns are the guys I really see him having a true agenda for him to actually prove himself - a rivalry, an individual one in the biggest stage. Much more than Kobe or any other team.

AMISTILLILL
06-05-2012, 01:29 AM

CAVS owners can never get a player better than injury ridden old Shaq who'll miss half of the season & entire POs.

LBJ did great for himself. Put CAVS in its place with "the decision." moved on to "south beach" where sun shines at its brightest.

no need to wast your MVPs on a franchise which is happy with just that. filling local bars with LBJs name.

Shaq played in the Playoffs for Cleveland :rolleyes:

CavaliersFTW
06-05-2012, 01:35 AM

ur biological parents from Cleveland bro? :lol

honestly never seen someone so intensely butthurt by some random unassuming city before :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
06-05-2012, 01:39 AM

yet somehow this heat team is barely better than the best lebron cav's teams :facepalm

and worse than those cav's teams when they dont have bosh

RaininTwos
06-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Mods are MIA.

This thread doesn't make one iota of sense.

lebeast666
06-05-2012, 01:53 AM
:oldlol: This guys an idiot.

If Miami Heat were to lose to OKC, it would not be from anyone on OKC outplaying LeBron. It'll simply be because of OKC's depth

For Miami to win, LeBron will have to play at MVP level with some consistent support from Bosh/Wade and role players

WeGetRing2012
06-05-2012, 02:11 AM
If there is a team Lebron will look forward to beating without any remorse and dare I say "killer mentality" is OKC. Saw it in the regular season. No way in hell will Lebron go down easy against OKC. No way.....if OKC does pass and Miami too, you might be bound to watch the best of Lebron James. I don't need to mention I am not fond of Lebron's choke jobs and I criticize him and troll on his stans....but Durant and the young guns are the guys I really see him having a true agenda for him to actually prove himself - a rivalry, an individual one in the biggest stage. Much more than Kobe or any other team.

This.

Lebron has been buttering up to Durant all off season to have the confidence if it comes to a Finals matchup. It's like if he has some type of friendship with Durant it's not as much pressure for him.

Bernie Nips
06-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Hypothetical:

If LeBron plays out of his mind, Wade goes shit, KD goes shit but Thunder win the Finals... and Westbrook is named FMVP.

Does Durant still destroy LeBron's legacy?

Or would it then be Westbrook's legacy?

Would he be able to leapfrog both?

LeFraud James
06-05-2012, 03:06 AM

I'm not from Cleveland you incompetent fool. :oldlol:

ihoopallday
06-05-2012, 03:14 AM
I'm not from Cleveland you incompetent fool. :oldlol:

Lol idk why that dude got so angry at you. I read your op and didn't say anything about Cleveland. Maybe he has you confused with someone else

Cowboy Thunder
06-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Spot on.

I like the C's but I'd rather see them from a matchup stand point than the Heat.

Doctor Rivers
06-05-2012, 05:59 AM

You will soon be banned.

Blue&Orange
06-05-2012, 06:20 AM
I like your candure :lol

longtime lurker
06-05-2012, 09:56 AM

Seriously WTF is wrong with this guy?

pauk
06-05-2012, 10:25 AM

Even the biggest Lebron hater on this board disagrees with you 28renyoy.... :roll: You truly are taking your mental delusional wishful dreamful opinions to another level

If OKC gets to the Finals and if OKC wins.... it will be just because they were a much better team..... Durant & Lebron tho? LMAO... Lebron will be doing what he always does against this one dimensional sceletor, humiliate him offensively and defensively.... it wont be Durant who beats him... :oldlol:

Thats a big IF.. reality is that a healthy Lebron/Wade/Bosh who perform up to their standards can NOT be beat by OKC...

oolalaa
06-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Even the biggest Lebron hater on this board disagrees with you 28renyoy.... :roll: You truly are taking your mental delusional wishful dreamful opinions to another level

If OKC gets to the Finals and if OKC wins.... it will be just because they were a much better team..... Durant & Lebron tho? LMAO... Lebron will be doing what he always does against this one dimensional sceletor, humiliate him offensively and defensively.... it wont be Durant who beats him... :oldlol:

Thats a big IF.. reality is that a healthy Lebron/Wade/Bosh who perform up to their standards can NOT be beat by OKC...

:oldlol:

You don't remember when Durant spanked lebron's ass in the regular season, embarassing Bron with a 28/9/8? He made him look silly. He made him look like a lead footed, 6"2 role player who forgot how to shoot - he swarmed him on D, allowing Lebron to only put up 17 points on 8/18 shooting and 1 FTA.

You don't remember that? Of course you don't :D

RRR3
06-05-2012, 11:01 AM

You don't remember when Durant spanked lebron's ass in the regular season? Embarassing Bron with a 28/9/8? He made him look silly. He made him look like a lead footed, 6"2 role player who forgot how to shoot - he swarmed him on D, allowing Lebron to only put up 17 points on 8/18 shooting and 1 FTA.

You don't remember that? Of course you don't :D
I rememeber when LeBron paid him back the very next game :sleeping

oolalaa
06-05-2012, 11:06 AM
I rememeber when LeBron paid him back the very next game :sleeping

Okay then, it's a draw! :banana:

And Durant's demolition of lebron in that 1st game was more dominant than what Bron did in the rematch. Durant still put up a 30/4/3 in that 2nd game, albeit with too many turnovers.

RRR3
06-05-2012, 11:10 AM

Okay then, it's a draw! :banana:

And Durant's demolition of lebron in that 1st game was more dominant than what Bron did in the rematch. Durant still put up a 30/4/3 in that 2nd game, albeit with too many turnovers.
Most of his points weren't on LBJ the second game. Grinder made a thread for each game tracking the head-to-head matchup and IIRC LeBron won (albeit barely) in total. So no.

And hopefully, if Heat-OKC meet in finals, LeBron dominates Durant. Then you guys will stop comparing them.

Let's go LeBron! :applause: :rockon: :rockon:

pegasus
06-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Durant did perform better overall in their two regular season match-up's, but the way Lebron responded in the second game was impressive. That and the game 4 of the Pacers series were the only times I've been really impressed with him this whole season.

If he doesn't crack under pressure, he can outplay Durant, at least at home games. I hope KD destroys him, but we gotta be realistic until it actually happens.

oolalaa
06-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Most of his points weren't on LBJ the second game. Grinder made a thread for each game tracking the head-to-head matchup and IIRC LeBron won (albeit barely) in total. So no.

And hopefully, if Heat-OKC meet in finals, LeBron dominates Durant. Then you guys will stop comparing them.

Let's go LeBron! :applause: :rockon: :rockon:

Never going to happen. Outplay him? Sure, maybe - he definitely SHOULD! Lebron is, arguably, the most gifted all round player the league has ever seen, in the midst of his absolute prime.

Somehow though, I think Durant wants it more :rockon:

arifgokcen
06-05-2012, 11:18 AM
To me no matter how many playoff wins he gets, no matter how many MVP trophy's, no matter how many stats he piles up, the move to Miami will not be validated until he's holding up that championship. And the road could not have been any easier for them this playoffs.

First part i agree with.However their path has been the hardest.They played the hardest 1st and semifinal playoff opponent.Indiana was one of the best teams especially thourgh the end of the season.Knicks arguable the best frontcourt(though have had many injuries to key players).Dont forget they are missing bosh.Probably more important to the team than james and wade because they have no one inside.

OKC path dallas-lakers(both are very old and slow teams couldnt even compete with OKC)

Boston atlanta-philadelphia even though both series went far 6-7 games respectively opponents were very inferior.Every other conference finalist would sweep and finish them in 5 both those opponents

Spurs-Not even gonna talk about them.1st round met with a team that got lucky and able to sneak in.2nd opponents clippers both griffin and paul injured and just came out of grueling 7 game stretch against the best 1st round team

RRR3
06-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Never going to happen. Outplay him? Sure, maybe - he definitely SHOULD! Lebron is, arguably, the most gifted all round player the league has ever seen, in the midst of his absolute prime.

Somehow though, I think Durant wants it more :rockon:
LeBron wants it plenty. He's always wanted it, that's not the issue. The issue is if he can handle the pressure. I think he will this time. KD is getting terribly overrated anyways, I've seen a much better version of him (prime T-Mac) already, so I'm not impressed :sleeping

oolalaa
06-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Durant did perform better overall in their two regular season match-up's, but the way Lebron responded in the second game was impressive. That and the game 4 of the Pacers series were the only times I've been really impressed with him this whole season.

If he doesn't crack under pressure, he can outplay Durant, at least at home games. I hope KD destroys him, but we gotta be realistic until it actually happens.

Just remember, Lebron can't possibly play worse than he did in last years finals. Can he? That's what we're all saying. It couldn't posible happen again, could it? Lebron stans are literally shitting their pants at the prospect :banana:

RRR3
06-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Just remember, Lebron can't possibly play worse than he did in last years finals. Can he? That's what we're all saying. It couldn't posible happen again, could it? Lebron stans are literally shitting their pants at the prospect :banana:
LeBron haters are scared too, so what's your point? If LeBron dominates, you better be prepared to take what you dish out. :coleman:

The Iron Fist
06-05-2012, 11:25 AM
:oldlol: This guys an idiot.

If Miami Heat were to lose to OKC, it would not be from anyone on OKC outplaying LeBron. It'll simply be because of OKC's depth

For Miami to win, LeBron will have to play at MVP level with some consistent support from Bosh/Wade and role players
Marion and Terry can outplay lebronz, bjt Durant, Westbrook and Harden cant?

pegasus
06-05-2012, 11:25 AM

If he played like that again, and this time against Durant, he would be ridiculed so bad that even I would have to feel sorry for him when I wake up the next day. My life would be the same, but his would be destroyed no matter how he presents in a press conference.:lol

RRR3
06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
If he played like that again, and this time against Durant, he would be ridiculed so bad that even I would have to feel sorry for him when I wake up the next day. My life would be the same, but his would be destroyed no matter how he presents in a press conference.:lol
:eek: Pegasus has a heart. Amazing.

oolalaa
06-05-2012, 11:34 AM
LeBron wants it plenty. He's always wanted it, that's not the issue. The issue is if he can handle the pressure. I think he will this time. KD is getting terribly overrated anyways, I've seen a much better version of him (prime T-Mac) already, so I'm not impressed :sleeping

What a joke.

Prime T-Mac? You kidding? You expect me to take you seriously when you say something like that?

McGrady was a LOOOOSER. A CHOOOOKER. A CRYBABY.

Was T-Mac a better scorer than KD? No.

Better defensively? No (baring in mind how much KD has improved on that end. He consistently locks down 2s and 3s these days. I wish people would notice).

Better rebounder? No.

More clutch? No.

Better at getting to the rim? No.

Better leader/teammate? :roll:

The only thing McGrady had over Durant was passing/playmaking, and even that isn't a huge edge (again, considering how much KD has improved).

If Lebron really wanted a title then he would have won it last year!! Score some points in the 4th quarters and the championship is urs Lebron! What's that Lebron, you don't feel like it? Scared you might fail in the clutch and then everyone would laugh you? :roll:

pauk
06-05-2012, 11:38 AM

Durant is basically a 7 foot Danny Granger/Ray Allen kindof... he is just a shooter/volume shooter and that length allows him to get his shot of... T-Mac was much better all-round player, he was more closer to Lebron

anyonebutmiami
06-05-2012, 11:50 AM
That is if the Heat make the Finals. Peak LeBron losing to a pre prime 23 year old kid that he went 1 on 1 with?...go ahead and burn LeBron's legacy/all time status.

Here's hoping your right!!! :cheers:

Carbine
06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Durant is basically a 7 foot Danny Granger/Ray Allen kindof... he is just a shooter/volume shooter and that length allows him to get his shot of... T-Mac was much better all-round player, he was more closer to Lebron

This isn't true.

Durant does a lot of things well, while being the best scorer in the league.

He can defend. His combination of length and foot speed and athleticism makes it tough for perimeter player he defends. His wingspan shrinks the floor and driving lanes too as a help defender. He's an All-NBA type defender, IMO.

His rebounding is very good too for a small forward.

His play-making, while not shown in assist per game, is fantastic as well. Durant just doesn't dominate the ball because he has two other All-Star wings he has to share the ball with.

Stern
06-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Whoever shoots their freebies better is gonna get the ring.

chazzy
06-05-2012, 01:26 PM
pauk

Heavincent
06-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Lebron homers are so ****ing terrified of Durant :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now they're all starting to severely underrated him, because they know he might completely dominate the league for the next 10-15 years. So insecure :oldlol:

28renyoy
06-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Kevin Durant Is Averaging 31/8/4 On 51% Shooting Vs Lebron The Last 3 Seasons

GOBB
06-05-2012, 03:25 PM
By all means KD, crush that shit until nothing is left of that man but his receeding hairline.

Yup, no bias against Lebron. F*cking liar. :roll:

pegasus
06-05-2012, 03:31 PM
:eek: Pegasus has a heart. Amazing.

I do. What I don't have is a *****, hence me not being a Lebron fan.

Simple Jack
06-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Kevin Durant Is Averaging 31/8/4 On 51% Shooting Vs Lebron The Last 3 Seasons

And LeBron is averagaing 29/6/8.5 on 48% FG with nearly 3 steals and 1+ blocks a game.

Your point?

MASH Transit
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM

When he was sitting in the 4th because his team was down 25 going into the quarter?

gengiskhan
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
You will soon be banned.

just calling it the way it is.

enough of LBJ hate.

LBJ dont owe CAVS anything. If franchise cannot bring in 2nd punch to support LBJ in the form of Melo, Amare, Wade, Bosh, gasol, bynum etc.

LBJ desperately needed to get out. & he did. That was the right decision.

He gave them back-2-back MVPs with 60+ reg seasons wins & 1 Finals appearance.

Thats more than CLE franchise actually deserves.

arifgokcen
06-05-2012, 05:30 PM
You are putting granger and allen into same sentence.You lost your credibility there mate.

dyna
06-05-2012, 06:10 PM
OKC Team > Miami Team

Lebron > Durant

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-05-2012, 06:15 PM
OKC Team > Miami Team

Lebron > Durant
:no:
not sure I agree with either of the above.
Miami may end up being the better team. They are certainly the better defensive team. Assuming Bosh is heathy...
Lebron and Durant have very diff skill sets.
imo, Durant's skill set is harder to replace and thus more valuable.

PickernRoller
06-05-2012, 06:28 PM
not sure I agree with either of the above.
Miami may end up being the better team. They are certainly the better defensive team. Assuming Bosh is heathy...
Lebron and Durant have very diff skill sets.
imo, Durant's skill set is harder to replace and thus more valuable.

Lebron just needs a better, more reliable jumpshot he can fall back on period - he still needs to keep on working on that broken jumper of his and develop some moves to go with it - look at some MJ, Kobe tape. Durant's a pure shooter...very one dimensional yet. The way OKC plays as a team brings him to the spotlight and you gotta give credit, he's a hell of good shooter, from 3, the perimeter, if left open, he will knock them down like there is no tomorrow but not much more than that - he can play good D at times but sporadically. Overall, all around, Lebron is the guy. I always favor great shooters cause that is my preference but there are other things in the game that are as valuable. Lebron developing a better jumpshot with some moves and confidence is all he needs to be truly complete really.

ILLsmak
06-05-2012, 06:28 PM

If OKC beats MIA then I don't see why you can't say KD > LeBron. Just like Pierce said he was better than Kobe when he won. KD and Bron are even playing the same position, so the winner gets the ring and bragging rights.

-Smak

pauk
06-05-2012, 06:29 PM

Just close the thread and ban this guy already...

pauk
06-05-2012, 06:33 PM
If OKC beats MIA then I don't see why you can't say KD > LeBron. Just like Pierce said he was better than Kobe when he won. KD and Bron are even playing the same position, so the winner gets the ring and bragging rights.

-Smak

No...

Talent-Skill-Production-Domination is what defines "who is the best"... not just some random 6'11" shooting sceletor that wins a team accomplishment because he simply had the best supporting cast.... right now its just wishful thinking, its still not clear if he will visit his first Finals or win a championship... neither is it for Lebron... for all we know even Celtics-Spurs could play in the Finals....

...and no Pierce was NEVER a better player than Kobe....

chazzy
06-05-2012, 06:35 PM
shooting sceletor
your avy

tpols
06-05-2012, 06:37 PM
What if Durant has better averages than Lebron though Pauk? What will you say?

Better yet, what if Durant hits a GW or two like dirk did last year lol?

pegasus
06-05-2012, 06:38 PM
No...

Talent-Skill-Production-Domination is what defines "who is the best"... not just some random 6'11" shooting sceletor that wins a team accomplishment because he simply had the best supporting cast....
Eye test (which you never use) and the team accomplishment will be more than enough to tell who played better.

Sorry but stat padding won't cut it. This is the NBA finals that everyone we'll be watching instead of looking at the box score.

ILLsmak
06-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Seems to me like MIA vs OKC is set in stone.

We'll see what happens, but you make it seem like no matter who wins LeBron is still the superior player, and that's just not true.

The winner and the Finals MVP can say he's the best player at least until next year. KD was a legit MVP candidate. You act like we're talking about a spot up shooter.

-Smak

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Lebron just needs a better, more reliable jumpshot he can fall back on period - he still needs to keep on working on that broken jumper of his and develop some moves to go with it - look at some MJ, Kobe tape. Durant's a pure shooter...very one dimensional yet. The way OKC plays as a team brings him to the spotlight and you gotta give credit, he's a hell of good shooter, from 3, the perimeter, if left open, he will knock them down like there is no tomorrow but not much more than that - he can play good D at times but sporadically. Overall, all around, Lebron is the guy. I always favor great shooters cause that is my preference but there are other things in the game that are as valuable. Lebron developing a better jumpshot with some moves and confidence is all he needs to be truly complete really.
Look, Lebron is a VERY good scorer. Lebron will not get to the level of Durant. But Durant is the best in the world. period. It is a god-given shooting touch. Its like saying Lebron should develop a shooting touch like Ray Allen had. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
There is nothing one-dimensional about Durant's scoring ability, as he showed last night.

pauk
06-05-2012, 06:40 PM
You are putting granger and allen into same sentence.You lost your credibility there mate.

Danny Granger 2008-09:

26-5-3-1-1 @ 45% FG, 40% 3PT, 88% FT

ILLsmak
06-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Even their playoff stats are similar. Bron is shooting more, KD is shooting less (and putting up similar numbers.)

I don't see a huge talent gap unless Bosh comes back totally out of it.

The main difference is that Miami has better shooters around their stars and OKC has better D around their stars.

-Smak

tpols
06-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Danny Granger 2008-09:

26-5-3-1-1 @ 45% FG, 40% 3PT, 88% FT
Durant shoots 28ppg on 50%FG.. and is being just as efficient as Lebron is in the playoffs right now. What the fvck are you smoking.

Lebron is just the meathead version of Danny Granger.

creepingdeath
06-05-2012, 06:51 PM
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss3/bloodylj/didntRead-1.gif

Indian guy
06-05-2012, 06:53 PM

Peak LeBron :oldlol:

PickernRoller
06-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Look, Lebron is a VERY good scorer. Lebron will not get to the level of Durant. But Durant is the best in the world. period. It is a god-given shooting touch. Its like saying Lebron should develop a shooting touch like Ray Allen had. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
There is nothing one-dimensional about Durant's scoring ability, as he showed last night.

Last time Ray Allen was asked about his god-given shooting skills he quickly replied back that ain't nothing godly about it, a lot of human sweat, working exclusively on his shot very hard throughout all of his career - without that work, there isn't a Ray Allen shot. I will not deny there are some talents, gifts that can't be replaced that come within the player but you can always work to improve your game on the aspects of the game where improvement is needed. Ask Kobe and MJ that too.....(MJ: Kobe is the one player that has worked hard enough to deserve comparisons - not, Kobe was given god-like abilities like me thus he is the only one that can be compared)

No one is saying Lebron will become a Kobe, MJ or Durant type of shooter.... It's about Lebron having a better jumpshot, coupled with some moves to add to that part of the game, his scoring ability when his drives are limited and defense gets tighter in clutch situations. How many times is he iso'd and has the upper-hand on shooting a jumper over his opponent but he chooses to defer? He needs that jumpshot where he knows one-on-one even if he can't drive to the basket he can make a quick move and shoot a jumper with confidence that it can go in - there is no better play, not the pass, not anything when I am iso'd because I am that confident on my jumpshot, that mentality he does not have. That's something Kobe and Durant have. He will have to work hard for it, very hard but it's achievable.

Ohh and last night? where was the defense really? lol Lakers did a better job than these Spurs defensively and Lakers suck with their bigs and crappy PG's at guarding PnR (goes to show how bad these Spurs are defensively)....Durant is still one-dimensional. Yesterday I watched a regular season game with one team playing playoff basketball and the other taking it up the @ss.

pauk
06-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Durant shoots 28ppg on 50%FG.. and is being just as efficient as Lebron is in the playoffs right now. What the fvck are you smoking.

Lebron is just the meathead version of Danny Granger.

A 6'11 Danny Granger 2008-09 would mean a 3" inch taller Granger, which means easier/more shots.... which means slightly more points... whatever the case may be, Durant is that type of a player, like Carmelo Anthony... a volume shooting perimeter player, thats about it... one dimensional... he certainly cant dominate the game with his Point-Guard skills nor could he dominate the game with his defense shutting down any PG or Center or?

Just as efficient? Lebron? Durant? Lebron? Durant? :oldlol: Dont you ever put Durants name next to Lebron ever again.... i know you hate him, but damn...

Lebron Playoffs:
30-9-6 @ 50% FG while playing much better defense...
PER - 31

Durant Playoffs:
27-7-4 @ 50% FG while playing pathetic defense...
PER - 27

Heavincent
06-05-2012, 06:57 PM
A 6'11 Danny Granger 2008-09 would mean a 3" inch taller Granger, which means easier/more shots.... which means slightly more points...

Just as efficient? Lebron? Durant? Lebron? Durant? :oldlol: Dont you ever put Durants name next to Lebron ever again.... i know you hate him, but damn...

Lebron Playoffs:

Durant Playoffs:

Durant's defense is pathetic? Someone has never watched Durant play. And it's funny how you didn't mention the fact that Durant is the best closer in the game right now and is also the best scorer.

ILLsmak
06-05-2012, 07:12 PM
A 6'11 Danny Granger 2008-09 would mean a 3" inch taller Granger, which means easier/more shots.... which means slightly more points... whatever the case may be, Durant is that type of a player, like Carmelo Anthony... a volume shooting perimeter player, thats about it... one dimensional... he certainly cant dominate the game with his Point-Guard skills nor could he dominate the game with his defense shutting down any PG or Center or?

Lebron Playoffs:
PER - 31

Durant Playoffs:
PER - 27

Bron is shooting 21.5 shots to get 29.9 His % is .500/.259(3) and 73% at the line.

Durant is shooting 18.7 to get 27.4. His % is .504/.348(3) and 88% at the line.

Lebron is also shooting 10.3 FTs to Durants 7.7.

why would you ever be offended by someone comparing two players? Is it that serious?

-Smak

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-05-2012, 07:17 PM
..Durant is still one-dimensional.
Durant drained 3s like it was nothing.
Durant drained mid-range jumpers like it was nothing.
Durant drove to the basket and dunked multiple times.
Durant split doubles multiple times.
Durant even hit Kobe-style leaners over 2 defenders.

Durant is ANYTHING BUT one-dimensional.

PickernRoller
06-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Durant drained 3s like it was nothing.
Durant drained mid-range jumpers like it was nothing.
Durant drove to the basket and dunked multiple times.
Durant split doubles multiple times.
Durant even hit Kobe-style leaners over 2 defenders.

Durant is ANYTHING BUT one-dimensional.

You described a great shooter destroying a crappy defense.....Spurs, even in their better days on defense got their asses handed with Kobe as far as that part of the game is concerned. Putting guys at a shooter ain't the solution and Pop knows it, he just didn't have a solid defensive plan. It's match ups and overall a team defensive effort to stop great shooters.....that's what teams have done throughout Kobe's career against him in the playoffs and Durant will get a taste of it in the Finals if they do reach it. These Spurs just don't seem to be made for this kind of play, defense. The Lakers did a great job, Game 2, 3 and 4. Besides the breakdown due to obvious flaws on the Lakers lineup we did a great job with Mikey Potato Head Brown....and this Laker team is the worse team since what, Kobe 07? Please, with this team Durant is flourishing and the league itself with teams full of wholes is helping more than what it really seems like. Funny that Durant is making headlines today, teams will take notice and take him serious....he was really a nobody as far as importance is concerned the last couple years. The team play of OKC is what is really something else to watch, how Brooks has gotten this team to play as a whole and adjust. Still a one-dimensional player.

G-Funk
06-05-2012, 07:32 PM
LeBron haters are scared too, so what's your point? If LeBron dominates, you better be prepared to take what you dish out. :coleman:

HUGE if :oldlol:

RRR3
06-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Lebron homers are so ****ing terrified of Durant :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now they're all starting to severely underrated him, because they know he might completely dominate the league for the next 10-15 years. So insecure :oldlol:
Ironic coming from a Kobe homer who's been afraid of LeBron since day one. I'm not scared of Durant at all, I'm scared LeBron will fail again. Don't give two shits about Durant, although I think he's getting overrated.

RRR3
06-05-2012, 07:40 PM
:rant :rant :rant bunch of irrational T-Mac and LBJ hate :rant :rant :mad: :mad:
Sob sob wahhh poor oolalaa his jimmies were rustled because I insulted the great Durant :cry:

Legends66NBA7
06-05-2012, 07:48 PM
If Durant does out duel James in the Finals, I think Durant will become the new face of this league and consensus will consider him the best player in the game.

There's not much "legacy" at stake, IMO. Frankly, LeBron's finals aren't anything to brag about.

asdf1990
06-22-2012, 01:07 AM
bump, he sure did destroy lebrons legacy

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 01:08 AM
I foresee a lot of thread bumps coming.

The Choken One
06-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Durant completely outclassed.

Can't believe there were ever even comparisons between the two. :lol

Clippersfan86
06-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Why are you guys bumping? Joyner already offed himself and won't be responding to any of this or coming on ISH anymore.

ihoopallday
06-22-2012, 01:37 AM

Wow. great prediction bro. :applause: This guy ISN'T EVEN A HEAT FAN!

gilalizard
06-22-2012, 03:06 AM
Durant got shafted by the historical levels of bias LeRef gets

no one in history has faced the levels of bias LeRef and the Heat get in their favor

so yeah, he couldn't pull it off :rolleyes:

LBJMVP
06-22-2012, 03:14 AM
Durant completely outclassed.

Can't believe there were ever even comparisons between the two. :lol

wouldn't really say outclassed.

31/6/2 on 55% and 40% from three

compared to 28/10/7 47% and 19% from three

its clear lebron is better, but outclassed?
durant had an awesome showing for his first finals.
some of his teammates choked

TheCorporation
06-22-2012, 04:07 AM

:lol :lol :lol