PDA

View Full Version : Bayless and Smith going off on Wade. LMAO!

Bladers
06-06-2012, 10:10 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Either refuse to blame the boy wonder. :oldlol:

Meticode
06-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Not today though, French Open is on ESPN2.

Glide2keva
06-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Espnews

dbugz
06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Someone need to fckn upload it on youtube asap!

Can't wait! :oldlol:

Meticode
06-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Espnews
WTFz :facepalm

Fail on my part. I got up to watch First Take, then saw the French Open on and was bummed. Then you mentioned this and I went in and turned it on ESPNews, the f*cking channel is out of service right now. *shakes fist at Charter*

winwin
06-06-2012, 10:17 AM
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/49043/1/watch-espn.html

It's A VC3!!!
06-06-2012, 10:18 AM
They are obviously right for blaming him. Wade has shown up for half of a game this entire series. He had one great game but he can't miss 6-7 shots in one half and totally suck ass and decide to make it up the next half. If the Heat don't reach the Finals I really don't see Wade being a Heat any longer. If they lose in the Finals he won't be a Heat so not reaching the Finals would be a travesty for the Heat.

Meticode
06-06-2012, 10:19 AM
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/49043/1/watch-espn.html
That's just regular ESPN...

Nick Young
06-06-2012, 10:21 AM
has anyone mentioned Lebron 4-16 in the second half or Lebron not scoring a single point in the last 8 minutes?

T-Time3
06-06-2012, 10:21 AM
can somebody give streaming link other than firstrow ?
that mofo site is racist, blocking asian countries.

i tried stream2watch,tried vipbox they don't have espnews
all they got is espn,espn2,espn3,espn america

or can somebody please upload it to youtube ?

Bladers
06-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Someone has to upload the first five mins.

Skip looked like he was about to flip the tables.
Smith had veins popping out his skull. Dude was visibly disturbed. :roll:

dbugz
06-06-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm more excited to see this than the OKC-SAS Game 6 :oldlol:

Nick Young
06-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Does ESPN force them to suck Lebron off, like are their family and loved ones held at gunpoint ensuring they do everything they can to protect Lebron?

Or are they just angry because they keep looking stupid when Lebron's failure leads to them looking dumb for predicting heat to win and voting in Lebron as MVP AGAIN and repeatedly saying Lebron will win it this year:confusedshrug:

What is their motivation for having personal investment in protecting Lechoke's golden boy image?

Vienceslav
06-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Does ESPN force them to suck Lebron off, like are their family and loved ones held at gunpoint ensuring they do everything they can to protect Lebron?

Or are they just angry because they keep looking stupid when Lebron's failure leads to them looking dumb for predicting heat to win and voting in Lebron as MVP AGAIN and repeatedly saying Lebron will win it this year:confusedshrug:

What is their motivation for having personal investment in protecting Lechoke's golden boy image?
Skip Bayless is really not protecting James.
stream : http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2012/06/espn-news-live-stream-watch-espn-news-espn-news-online-free/

Phong
06-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Skip has already given up on LeBron and has repetitively said that the Heat will go as far as Wade takes them. So it's logical that he would blame Wade for not closing the Celtics. LeBron is a lost cause and irrelevant at this point.

BoNafidde
06-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Im mad that i woke up early to watch this and didnt know it was on espn news

Vienceslav
06-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Stephen A Smith saying that Miami should trade Wade and Bosh for Kobe and Gasol.

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Stephen A Smith saying that Miami should trade Wade and Bosh for Kobe and Gasol.

Huh? I still don't understand this end-of-the-world mentality surrounding Miami right now. It's one thing if they had lost at full strength, but people do realize that Miami was missing their 3rd best player and only competent big man, right? Does ANYONE think they're losing this series had Bosh been healthy?

IGOTGAME
06-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Huh? I still don't understand this end-of-the-world mentality surrounding Miami right now. It's one thing if they had lost at full strength, but people do realize that Miami was missing their 3rd best player and only competent big man, right? Does ANYONE think they're losing this series had Bosh been healthy?

Did anyone think they would lose to Dallas last year?

dbugz
06-06-2012, 10:54 AM

I also don't understand why a team composed of two of the best players(one is the current MVP) in the NBA and a decent supporting cast is losing to a half-injured old Celtics team.

Can you explain it to us genius?

Sarcastic

Bosh didn't play in the 2 games that they won.

The real problem with the Heat is that the refs are not giving them every call, and are reffing the games fair.

f0und
wade deserves a bit of criticism for not showing up in the first half, but remember, its wade that boston has decided to make a concerted effort to stop, not lebron.

LamarOdom

Did you know Bulls is missing Rose? Knicks missing Shumper, Lin, Davis and STAT half injured? Kobe playing half injured? Celtics having Allen, Pierce, KG half injured and Bradley out?

Stop acting like Miami is the only team playing hurt.

guy
06-06-2012, 10:58 AM

I don't really see how it would be such a given that Bosh would've gotten them the win. You can point to last year, but then give the same logic that Rondo was playing hurt after game 3. The main thing that holds this team back is how mentally weak they are. I don't think Bosh changes that.

Phong
06-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Heat fans were celebrating like mother****ers when Rose and Knicks' players got injured, but now they are crying like bitches now that Bosh is injured. :facepalm

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 11:03 AM
I also don't understand why a team with two of the best players(one is the current MVP)

Wade's been anything but great in this series and has been up and down all season. If it was last year's Wade, then you'd have a point, but he's prone to being very inconsistent, making Bosh's absence that much more glaring.

in the NBA and a decent supporting cast

It's a decent supporting cast when supporting 3 stars, not 2. They can't really make-up for Bosh's absence. Miami plays Battier at PF for crying out loud.

is losing to a half-injured old Celtics team.

It's the same team that went to the Finals a couple of years ago and gave the eventual champs everything they could handle. Ray Allen maybe injured and PP a little banged up(looks fine though), but Rondo's improvement and KG's resurgence more than makes up for it. This is still a damn good team. I never expected Miami to beat Boston without significant contributions from Bosh.

The Choken One
06-06-2012, 11:05 AM
If the Heat lose this series it's on Wade.

LeBron has been playing his ass off. Only LeBron haters will try and pin this on him. Ok...so he struggled for a period last night... is there a reason people on this forum expect him to play perfectly every game for 48 minutes?

It's ridiculous the criticism this guy guys...

This loss would be 50% on Wade and 50% on Spoelstra(sp?).

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 11:07 AM
I don't really see how it would be such a given that Bosh would've gotten them the win.

Oh come on. 2 of the 5 games of this series have gone to OT, you don't think an 18/8 All Star could've made a difference?

The main thing that holds this team back is how mentally weak they are.

Really? I think it's the fact that they're left with the worst front line rotation in the NBA with Bosh out.

Heat hate has officially reached an all-time low when people start acting like missing your 3rd best player is no big deal.

Phong
06-06-2012, 11:07 AM
LeBron has been playing his ass off. Only LeBron haters will try and pin this on him. Ok...so he struggled for a period last night... He didn't struggle in the 4th last night. After the 8-minute mark he just didn't try at all. He deferred to Wade and stood in a corner until that gimme layup with 13 sec left in the game.

guy
06-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Oh come on. 2 of the 5 games of this series have gone to OT, you don't think an 18/8 All Star could've made a difference?

Really? I think it's the fact that they're left with the worst front line rotation in the NBA with Bosh out.

Heat hate has officially reached an all-time low when people start acting like missing your 3rd best player is no big deal.

I didn't say it wasn't a big deal. All I said is that its hardly a given that they'd be winning. Celtics are a mentally tougher team then Miami and its mentally tougher teams that usually win in a playoff series.

dbugz
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Wade's been anything but great in this series and has been up and down all season. If it was last year's Wade, then you'd have a point, but he's prone to being very inconsistent, making Bosh's absence that much more glaring.

Wade's playoffs performance last year just dropped only 1% both on his PPG and FG% compare to his performance this playoffs.

Who are you kidding?

It's a decent supporting cast when supporting 3 stars, not 2. They can't really make-up for Bosh's absence. Miami plays Battier at PF for crying out loud.

Look at our bench, except from Pietrus. We have scrubs like Hollins and Dooling, a D-Leaguer in Stiesma and a low basketball IQ Daniels, two worthless rookies and a bench warmer Pavlovic.

Stop acting like you guys have the worst bench in this league.

It's the same team that went to the Finals a couple of years ago and gave the eventual champs everything they could handle. Ray Allen maybe injured and PP a little banged up(looks fine though), but Rondo's improvement and KG's resurgence more than makes up for it. This is still a damn good team. I never expected Miami to beat Boston without significant contributions from Bosh.

LOL.

Celtics bench that time is way way better compared to what we have now. We also still have Perkins that time :oldlol:

Pierce and Ray looks fine? Look how terrible their FG% are and come back here.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Wade's playoffs performance last year just dropped 1% both on his PPG and FG% compare to his performance this playoffs.

Who are you kidding?

He's down 1.2 ppg and his TS% is down nearly 40 points! How's that not a big deal? His FT% has collapsed by nearly 10%. His rebounding has gone from 7.1 to 4.8. His PER has dropped 3.4 points. The guy is a significantly worse player in every way. Yet to show up in the 1st half of this series.

Look at our bench, except from Pietrus. We have scrubs like Hollins and Dooling, a D-Leaguer in Stiesma and a low basketball IQ Daniels, two worthless rookies and a bench warmer Pavlovic.

But you still have your core of Rondo/KG/PP/Ray. Miami doesn't, that's the point. How do you think Boston would fare in this series without Pierce?

Pierce and Ray looks fine? Look how terrible their FG% are and come back here.

I meant PP looks fine. Ray's definitely hurt and you are right, Boston doesn't have the bench they did in 2010, but I do believe the major improvement in Rondo and KG's play comes pretty close to making up for it.

dbugz
06-06-2012, 11:35 AM
He's down 1.2 ppg and his TS% is down nearly 40 points! How's that not a big deal? His FT% has collapsed by nearly 10%. His rebounding has gone from 7.1 to 4.8. His PER has dropped 3.4 points. The guy is a significantly worse player in every way. Yet to show up in the 1st half of this series.

But you still have your core of Rondo/KG/PP/Ray. Miami doesn't, that's the point. How do you think Boston would fare in this series without Pierce?

I meant PP looks fine. Ray's definitely hurt and you are right, Boston doesn't have the bench they did in 2010, but I do believe the major improvement in Rondo and KG's play comes pretty close to making up for it.

In short, you are saying that KG and Rondo >>>> Wade and LeBron and Heat badly need Bosh to win this series. Just agree on that I'll rest my case :lol

BlackVVaves
06-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Posters saying "a healthy Heat" this and "a healthy Heat" that need to wake the **** up and stop making excuses. The Celtics missing their best perimeter defender, and playing with a banged up roster. And countless, countless teams played without main components on their team.

Please stop with the bullshit.

Meticode
06-06-2012, 01:21 PM
has anyone mentioned Lebron 4-16 in the second half or Lebron not scoring a single point in the last 8 minutes?
Actually he scored that layup with 9.5 seconds left to make it a 2 point game, then Garnett made two freethrows to make it 4 points again, then Wade missed the three at the end.

305Baller
06-06-2012, 01:21 PM
the media is finally catching up.

Meticode
06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
If the Heat lose this series it's on Wade.

LeBron has been playing his ass off. Only LeBron haters will try and pin this on him. Ok...so he struggled for a period last night... is there a reason people on this forum expect him to play perfectly every game for 48 minutes?

It's ridiculous the criticism this guy guys...

This loss would be 50% on Wade and 50% on Spoelstra(sp?).
LeBron was 4-16 the second half. He made a 1 layup in the last 8 minutes of the game. People don't expect him to play perfect for 48 minutes, they expect him to play great when it really matters. And when it really matters isn't the first half of the game when it's crunch time, it's the last quarter when the score is close.

swi7ch
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
It's sad when Wade looks more washed up than Ray Allen at this point. :(

DirtySanchez
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM

:rockon:

gengiskhan
06-06-2012, 01:27 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Either refuse to blame the boy wonder. :oldlol:

30/2/13/2 at 11/25 FG% isnt great but still a solid good performance.

LBJ is making up for Bosh's absense in the interior getting rebounds. Thats a huge assignment for LBJ against Garnett who is 7'1"

LBJ did great & even pulled down 3 offensive rebounds.

all you can do is try very hard to blame LBJ but

Wade has to stop playing "Hero" ball aka "kobe ball" in crunch so that LBJ can get cruicial 2-3 more assists.

Wade is the real reason why Heat lost Game 4 & Game 5 not LBJ.

Hell, LBJ even sent Game 4 into OT by clutch 3 pointer.

Give LBJ much due credit.

Pure hate should only be reserved to sexual assault charged player at the colorado hotel room.

blablabla
06-06-2012, 01:30 PM
30/2/13/2 at 11/25 FG% isnt great but still a solid good performance.

LBJ is making up for Bosh's absense in the interior getting rebounds. Thats a huge assignment for LBJ against Garnett who is 7'1"

LBJ did great & even pulled down 3 offensive rebounds.

all you can do is try very hard to blame LBJ but

Wade has to stop playing "Hero" ball aka "kobe ball" in crunch so that LBJ can get cruicial 2-3 more assists.

Wade is the real reason why Heat lost Game 4 & Game 5 not LBJ.

Hell, LBJ even sent Game 4 into OT by clutch 3 pointer.

Give LBJ much due credit.

Pure hate should only be reserved to sexual assault charged player at the colorado hotel room.
more like 6'11''

dbugz
06-06-2012, 01:38 PM

My goodness! Do people here even know the meaning of the word washed up?

22.0 PPG on 45% shooting is already a washed up dude? I hope Ray also has that numbers :oldlol:

jbot
06-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Posters saying "a healthy Heat" this and "a healthy Heat" that need to wake the **** up and stop making excuses. The Celtics missing their best perimeter defender, and playing with a banged up roster. And countless, countless teams played without main components on their team.

Please stop with the bullshit.
don't forget how poorly Boston played during the season (39-27) and how they are now in the ecf. crazy.

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 02:03 PM
they expect him to play great when it really matters. And when it really matters isn't the first half of the game when it's crunch time, it's the last quarter when the score is close.

This is such garbage. Every stretch of the game counts the same. Had LeBron gone 4-16 in the first half, it would've hurt Miami just as much, if not more so, since they would've been going into the 2nd half with a humungous deficit. There's no such thing as 1 quarter being more important than the other. Any qtr you suck in will hurt your team the same.

Also, LeBron's quiet 8-minute stretch after bringing his team back in the 4th was more by design than anything. Wade was hot and Miami totally rode him. It would've been a different story if nobody had it going and LeBron was still in defer-mode. But Miami had no trouble scoring in the 4th. They lost the game on defense & rebounding.

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 02:05 PM
don't forget how poorly Boston played during the season (39-27) and how they are now in the ecf. crazy.

Dude, they had a win % of a 48 win team this season. In 2010, they won 50 games. Boston's done this before. Given their age and propensity to only get up for big opponents, it shouldn't be a surprise when they turn it up in the playoffs.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-06-2012, 02:10 PM
I like how people are acting like KG PP and Ray are in their prime. Pierce is old, KG is really old, and Ray is a shell. Yet they have HEART

Chrono90
06-06-2012, 02:32 PM
For those who is saying heats is losing cause bosh is hurt....

did you ever check the name bradley on the celtics????

guy
06-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Some of the reaction here is eerily similar to 2010 Cavs vs. Celtics. Everyone thought the Cavs were heavy favorites and were going to win in 4-5 games, and once the Celtics dominated them it was all the supporting casts' fault. Same thing here.

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 03:34 PM
and once the Celtics dominated them it was all the supporting casts' fault. Same thing here.

Whose fault is it then? I think LeBron's doing everything he's capable of doing.

TMT
06-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Hilarious how Stephen A. was all about Lebron and the Heat and today he trashes them and says they are done.

Nash
06-06-2012, 04:00 PM
LOL BLADERS thinks Skip Bayless protects Lebron. :lol

Glide2keva
06-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Heat fans were celebrating like mother****ers when Rose and Knicks' players got injured, but now they are crying like bitches now that Bosh is injured. :facepalm
All of this.

SYM86
06-06-2012, 05:11 PM

That's just lebron being lebron. We know that long time ago. At least he showed up for 4 mins during the 4th quarter, he improved.

jrong
06-06-2012, 06:24 PM
They are obviously right for blaming him. Wade has shown up for half of a game this entire series. He had one great game but he can't miss 6-7 shots in one half and totally suck ass and decide to make it up the next half. If the Heat don't reach the Finals I really don't see Wade being a Heat any longer. If they lose in the Finals he won't be a Heat so not reaching the Finals would be a travesty for the Heat.

Because LeBron hasn't sucked in the second half, right? Check what his shooting was in the second half in order to get under 50% the last two games. He was 4/16 to finish the game last night.

sportsfan76
06-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Great, so I f*cking missed First Take because my cable guide said that it was coming on espn2 at 1pm.

It was never stated that it was on ESPNEWS. All this because of some stupid a$$ French Open

Simple Jack
06-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Great, so I f*cking missed First Take because my cable guide said that it was coming on espn2 at 1pm.

It was never stated that it was on ESPNEWS. All this because of some stupid a$$ French Open

Are you really that upset you missed a professional troll argue an overly confident (with no reason) basketball analyst? You have better discussions going on here at ISH daily.

guy
06-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Whose fault is it then? I think LeBron's doing everything he's capable of doing.

Statistically and defensively he's been great. But in crucial moments he hasn't been that great times, specifically the last half of the 4th quarter last game. His body language isn't great looking dejected and stressed out as if he knows he's going to lose which isn't a great sign of leadership. It's not even close to how he was when he lost the last 2 years, but it's still not good.

Indian guy
06-06-2012, 08:40 PM
But in crucial moments he hasn't been that great times

I don't see what more he can do. He's shooting and missing. Just like he does the first 3 qtrs. The guy's a below average shooter. Either you come to the realization that he's not that good, or you demand him to do things he's not capable of doing.

Overall, I think he's producing enough during the course of the game to not be blamed for the series. Would it be better if he took over games late? Sure. Can he actually do it? No. Just like he never takes over games from qtr 1-3.

His body language isn't great looking dejected and stressed out as if he knows he's going to lose which isn't a great sign of leadership.

Huh? I watch LeBron closely and I see no difference in body language. This is something people just make-up to reinforce their bogus agenda.