PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans reaction to OKC making finals..

28renyoy
06-07-2012, 02:24 AM
These are quotes from the Heat board on another forum. Just wow at this "fanbase"

dont believe in destiny but it's so obvious this is preordained
the Thunder will run the LG for the next decade and ppl will say its because they "did it the right way"
just brace for it

t's so obvious what's about to happen... Thunder are going to murder whoever they play in the East... KD is going to claim the title as the best player in the NBA while LBJ and the Heat will be known as the big time choke artists...

*sigh*

This is so unfair. Why not us? Why?

Why? I know we still have a game to play, but as of right now, hope looks dim.

I wish LeBron would've won his first ring before KD. Didn't care if Durant won one either, as long as LeBron got one first so people would get off his back. But now.....oh man. I feel for the dude. Makes me sick

Disappointed, I dont want durant to get ring before lebron.

But what can you do, he is really cold blooded shooter, not a ball handler.hence the chemistry between him & westbrook is better then wade/lebron..despite wade/lebron being better talent.

Till now, whatever happens in san antonio - okc series is happening in miami - boston series.I hope we dont follow san antonio's lead again, but I am as pessimist as ever.

I feel so sick for us. Especially for LeBron.

Why. Not. Us. This is supposed to be our year. Ours I tell you.

Lebron deserves a ring first but life isn't fair. I feel for Lebron but at the same time, he had his shot last year. Either way, **** Durant and OKC, I'll root for the C's over them.

i honestly feel sick right now. cuz u know... even if we get past celtics...

OKC would KILL us.... the refs too.

Durant getting "MVP" chants...

The LeBron era is officially over guys.

My gut is wrenching hearing the MVP chants for Durant.

Why is this happening before our very eyes?

Why is our window about to be closed?

Why is our era about to end?

Why does it have to be un fair like this for LeBron?

Why oh why basketball gods? Why has it become like this for us? Why is it sonhard for LeBron to get a ring? Why must we be the laughing stock of the league? We served our time last year and in 2008. What have we done wrong besides sign the Big 3? We are just trying to do what is best for us. Why is KD about to overtake LeBron James? A bunch of ****. **** you KD and **** you OKC. I will not support you guys in any way, shape, or form until we get ours. **** you guys for stealing our thunder and taking OUR title window. Even against the Celtics or Bulls I will not support you.

QFT. Being huge fans of this team and LeBron we not only want the team, but him to succeed in general, it's just a lousy feeling.

Damn I feel like crap today it feels like the window for our championship is slowly closing damn depressing.

DuMa
06-07-2012, 02:27 AM
really sad you made all that up

Clippersfan86
"Why oh why basketball gods? Why has it become like this for us? Why is it sonhard for LeBron to get a ring? Why must we be the laughing stock of the league? We served our time last year and in 2008. What have we done wrong besides sign the Big 3?

We are just trying to do what is best for us. Why is KD about to overtake LeBron James? A bunch of ****. **** you KD and **** you OKC. I will not support you guys in any way, shape, or form until we get ours. **** you guys for stealing our thunder and taking OUR title window. Even against the Celtics or Bulls I will not support you."

:roll: :roll: :roll: so pathetic.

Edit: Link us the forum.

Stern
Can you provide link for these?

iDefend5
06-07-2012, 02:28 AM
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1183371&p=32096263

28renyoy
06-07-2012, 02:29 AM
It's on "that other site" that TNT talked about earlier this postseason

Heat forums thread Around the NBA-Playoff edition

LOL @ these fools

mjokc
06-07-2012, 02:29 AM
"Why oh why basketball gods? Why has it become like this for us? Why is it sonhard for LeBron to get a ring? Why must we be the laughing stock of the league? We served our time last year and in 2008. What have we done wrong besides sign the Big 3?

We are just trying to do what is best for us. Why is KD about to overtake LeBron James? A bunch of ****. **** you KD and **** you OKC. I will not support you guys in any way, shape, or form until we get ours. **** you guys for stealing our thunder and taking OUR title window. Even against the Celtics or Bulls I will not support you."

:roll: :roll: :roll: so pathetic.

Edit: Link us the forum.

Hate to be an asshole, but didn't you say OKC couldn't handle the spurs?

Phong
06-07-2012, 02:30 AM
OMG they sound like cult members. They might organize a mass suicide tomorrow. :roll:

Scholar
06-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Edit: Saw link. Take back my response.

Stern
06-07-2012, 02:31 AM
sunsentinel fans are better :lol

Da Hammer
06-07-2012, 02:32 AM
:roll: Damn I'm concerned they might not make it to friday morning :lol

Clippersfan86
06-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Hate to be an asshole, but didn't you say OKC couldn't handle the spurs?

Yes I did. I'm not pretending I picked OKC all along at all. I said Spurs in 6 at most and was obviously wrong. Just found that comment hilarious.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2012, 02:34 AM
ISH posters > those pu$$ies from that board.

Da Hammer
06-07-2012, 02:36 AM
ISH posters > those pu$$ies from that board.
I don't know man those are probably alts from Heat bandwagoners on this message board :lol

Nevaeh
06-07-2012, 02:43 AM
I don't know man those are probably alts from Heat bandwagoners on this message board :lol

IDK, those posts in the OP all read like 10-12 year old kids. Where as ISH posts all read like 16-20 year old kids.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

mjokc
06-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Yes I did. I'm not pretending I picked OKC all along at all. I said Spurs in 6 at most and was obviously wrong. Just found that comment hilarious.

It's all good man, just giving you shit, I still love the Clippers for knocking out the overrated ass Grizzlies when everyone said Clips have no chance.. :roll:

shady6121
06-07-2012, 02:46 AM
lol wtf, it's just a game you're suppose to watch for entertainment smh.

28renyoy
06-07-2012, 02:47 AM
IDK, those posts in the OP all read like 10-12 year old kids. Where as ISH posts all read like 16-20 year old kids.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

These people have loved yes LOVED LeBron since he entered the league in 2004. And all of a sudden a 23 year old his literally taken his thrown

PyrrhusX
06-07-2012, 02:48 AM
RIP pauk.

cteach111
06-07-2012, 02:50 AM
ROFL at all of you LOLing at the Heat fanbase and organization. I can't WAIT until tomorrow and Miami absolutely crushes the hearts of every Heat hater on this forum.

Your tears will be delicious as a mofo.

Kingwillball
06-07-2012, 02:51 AM
really sad you made all that up

Exactly U notice no Names attached to each of those Quotes.. Laker fans/Lebron Haters are more pathetic than Ever..

G-train
06-07-2012, 02:52 AM
These people have loved yes LOVED LeBron since he entered the league in 2004. And all of a sudden a 23 year old his literally taken his thrown

I don't see a problem with being a fan of the best player in the league. Whatever team he chose was going to get fanboys.
I disagree with your second sentence.

ClutchOver9000
06-07-2012, 02:53 AM
omg is this real life?

bunch of pvssies...

chazzy
06-07-2012, 02:54 AM
ROFL at all of you LOLing at the Heat fanbase and organization. I can't WAIT until tomorrow and Miami absolutely crushes the hearts of every Heat hater on this forum.

Your tears will be delicious as a mofo.
not sure if bandwagon or trolling

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5884537&postcount=50

PickernRoller
06-07-2012, 04:24 AM

Bipolarism....

Kiddlovesnets
06-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Heat fans reaction to OKC making finals: "Good job, good effort!"

KG215
06-07-2012, 04:35 AM

And another troll gets exposed as a fraud. In case anyone didn't click on this link, this is what cteach said.

From May 1, 2011

lol, cHeat's epic fail of a season ends with this series.

LakersReign
06-07-2012, 05:11 AM
And another troll gets exposed as a fraud. In case anyone didn't click on this link, this is what cteach said.

From May 1, 2011

Then, all of a sudden, he's a real Heat fan here:

me and LBJDW305 are fully backing our organization.

Heat 4 life..
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265278&page=454

Pathetic:facepalm

B-Easy8
06-07-2012, 06:01 AM
I don't think any of this should fall on LeBron, he has been a monster. D-Whistle has been a disappointment, it should be on him.

Horatio33
06-07-2012, 06:13 AM
I don't think any of this should fall on LeBron, he has been a monster. D-Whistle has been a disappointment, it should be on him.

It falls on the team. Think the Spurs are pointing fingers at each other now?

White Mamba
06-07-2012, 06:13 AM

a monster that never show up in the 4th:facepalm

Nash
06-07-2012, 06:15 AM
I sometimes honestly don't understand this forum. So other fans are jealous and wants their team to do well.. is that strange?

winwin
06-07-2012, 06:23 AM
bunch of pauks
bunch of rainingtwos
bunch of kingwillballs
bunch of ashblys
bunch of rrr3s

Glide2keva
06-07-2012, 08:07 AM
They found out you quoted them over here. LOL

cteach, wow, bandwagon much?

2swift4u
06-07-2012, 09:04 AM
damn.. don't you have any job or hobbies or why would one take all the time to compile such a list of statements?? :wtf:

LBJFTW
06-07-2012, 09:16 AM
damn.. don't you have any job or hobbies or why would one take all the time to compile such a list of statements?? :wtf:

It's not time consuming. I found it rather ammusing that these Heat fans are behaving as such. You never heard Cavs fans that had Lebron for 7 years cry like this. Pathetic.

Glide2keva
06-07-2012, 09:21 AM
It's not time consuming. I found it rather ammusing that these Heat fans are behaving as such. You never heard Cavs fans that had Lebron for 7 years cry like this. Pathetic.
That's what happens when you have a bunch entitled bandwagoners.

PyrrhusX
06-07-2012, 09:22 AM
bunch of pauks
bunch of rainingtwos
bunch of kingwillballs
bunch of ashblys
bunch of rrr3s

You missed a few Enoughsaid's.
You also missed a few Kiddsvsnetts.

nathanjizzle
06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
its probably the ***** bred people in miami, they think things are entitled to them and the world revolves around them. so when they find out the world doesnt and there unentitled to anything, they whine and moan like a little bitch.

triangleoffense
06-07-2012, 09:59 AM
This is why Miami fans are the worst, their series isn't even over yet :facepalm . You can see the train derailing from miles away.. Miami fans expect the worst to happen, lol

The Iron Fist
06-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Lol "the lebron era" as if hes that good to have an era.

stallionaire
06-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Lol "the lebron era" as if hes that good to have an era.

It's been his era for the last few years, son.

jrong
06-07-2012, 10:26 AM
They're not wrong. And they also seem to be disproportionately LeBron fans. From what I understand, the "new Heat fans"-- and you know what that means-- have driven a lot of the longtime fans away from that board or at least into infrequent usage.

But, their cenral sentiments are correct. The Decision will one day be looked upon as a modern version of a Greek tragedy.

jrong
06-07-2012, 10:41 AM

5/13 in the second half of Game 4. 4/16 in the second half of Game 5.

Plus, Wade is playing better defense. Stop listening to bulloviating commentators and pay attention to the game. They love to talk about him fighting Garnett down low. Doesn't mean he can cover him. Can't guard Pierce off the dribble. Still gets blown by by anyone who goes right at him without hesitating, as I've long said. Fails to pick up players in transition. Gets beat on 50/50 balls for lack of hustle. And he has now started to cheat off shooters more than Wade.

EnoughSaid
06-07-2012, 10:58 AM
What the ****? Are these so called "fans" that afraid of OKC? Damn what the hell is going on. If I'm a Hear fan and they get to face OKC in the Finals, I say bring it on.

Jimmy2k8
06-07-2012, 11:05 AM
If that's the case, it might be one of the weakest eras in NBA History. :oldlol:

The Iron Fist
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
In what? Hockey?

Da Hammer
06-07-2012, 11:35 AM
They found out you quoted them over here. LOL

cteach, wow, bandwagon much?
:lol Not surprising at all. Like I said some of those are probably alts from Heat stans here :lol

Grey Dawn
06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Well, they're just being honest. The East sucks. It sucks soooooooooooooo bad compared to the West.

But it's not Lebron's fault. He has a skeleton of a team beyond himself. Kind of like in Cleveland.

RaininTwos
06-07-2012, 11:48 AM
bunch of pauks
bunch of rainingtwos
bunch of kingwillballs
bunch of ashblys
bunch of rrr3s

So many people have my name in their mouth... why?

I haven't reacted like that to anything.:oldlol:

LakersReign
06-07-2012, 12:42 PM

This is exactly why people just laugh at Lebronytes.:facepalm

Never knew it was possible to have an "era" when you've never won anything to prove it's your era.:roll:

TheMan
06-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Then, all of a sudden, he's a real Heat fan here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265278&page=454

Pathetic:facepalm
lol, that's the definition of a bandwagon fan:lol

cteach111 exposed

TheMan
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
There was a Duncan era, Kobe era, Shaq era, MJ era etc. because they won titles in a certain time span, LeBron has 0 rings, junior, how the fvck was the last few years his era???

Stick to TWolves talk, junior, you know nothing about basketball:oldlol: