PDA

View Full Version : Insidehoops has outlived friendster, myspace and probably facebook.

Fawker
06-08-2012, 12:55 AM
:rockon: We argue and fight but damn we keep this thing going collectively.

L.Kizzle
06-08-2012, 12:59 AM
It has also outlived Gamecube, the XFL, K-Fed, B2K and Mind of Mencia.

Velocirap31
06-08-2012, 01:17 AM
I have no idea what friendster was. That's impressive though!

JtotheIzzo
06-08-2012, 02:28 AM
insidehoops is a community. I love you guys!

miller-time
06-08-2012, 02:32 AM
while offering none of the functionality. amazing!

GOBB_Junior
06-08-2012, 02:34 AM
I have no idea what friendster was. That's impressive though!

Friendster was the most popular Social Network site in Asia.

B-Low
06-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Well lets examine:

- People left Myspace because it got too complicated adding unwanted features, busy page graphics, music players, glitter etc and migrated to Facebook because it was more simplified

- Many people who have left Facebook have done so because it's adding too many new features they don't like that are seen as a privacy violation. News tickers, newsfeeds, Timelines etc.

- InsideHoops on the otherhand, has not added a new feature to the board since 2006. In fact, as he takes features away, more members join

Conclusion: Jeff is smarter than Mark and Tom combined. There is a method to his pennypinching madness

StroShow4
06-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Well lets examine:

- People left Myspace because it got too complicated adding unwanted features, busy page graphics, music players, glitter etc and migrated to Facebook because it was more simplified

- Many people who have left Facebook have done so because it's adding too many new features they don't like that are seen as a privacy violation. News tickers, newsfeeds, Timelines etc.

- InsideHoops on the otherhand, has not added a new feature to the board since 2006. In fact, as he takes features away, more members join

Conclusion: Jeff is smarter than Mark and Tom combined. There is a method to his pennypinching madness

F@cking awesome assessment of the situation. :oldlol: :roll:

blablabla
06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
no features no problems

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-16-2015, 07:05 AM
We follow the principles of Life. And thus our empire will be Long.

We commune, conversate, trade kind words and feed off each other's collective benevolent from the energy and from our hatred of the wicked.

Josh bless us all.

outbreak
05-16-2015, 07:43 AM
It's also a living time capsule, features haven't been updated in years.

nathanjizzle
05-16-2015, 07:50 AM
insidehoops was never "alive" compared to the popularity and relevance of those websites that they have or once had.

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-16-2015, 07:53 AM
insidehoops was never "alive" compared to the popularity and relevance of those websites that they have or once had.

You can leave. You won't be missed.

warriorfan
05-16-2015, 07:56 AM
It has also outlived Gamecube, the XFL, K-Fed, B2K and Mind of Mencia.

Mind of Mencia, the epitome of :facepalm

iamgine
05-16-2015, 10:11 AM
You can leave. You won't be missed.
Wrong. We're all just prisoners here. You can log out anytime you like. But you can never leave.

Draz
05-16-2015, 10:40 AM
Well lets examine:

The saddest thing is, this is pure truth.
If Jeff adds a search function, he's risking everyone leaving to RGM

knickballer
05-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Although everyone complains about the trolling and the IQ of the posters of the board I must admit it makes for an entertaining forum. I sometimes laugh my ass off at some of the threads and the trolling that goes on here that won't be allowed elsewhere. Plus it's that size where the forum is not too big or too small and you have the same people here posting for the past 10 years which is cool.

$LakerGold
05-16-2015, 11:12 AM
While our avy's shrinks to the size of Harry's *****. :pimp:

LJJ
05-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Well lets examine:

There is something to it. All the glittery graphics you see on other forums, page filling signatures, vanity user flair to keep the plebs happy. I'm glad ISH doesn't have it.

ILLsmak
05-16-2015, 12:00 PM
The saddest thing is, this is pure truth.
If Jeff adds a search function, he's risking everyone leaving to RGM

only cuz the people who stalk your posts from 7 years ago will be more empowered.

-Smak

Solidape
05-16-2015, 08:15 PM
insidehoops is a community. I love you guys!

Me love you guys long time.....all homo