PDA

View Full Version : LOL at anyone who thinks OKC will beat Miami in the finals

The_Yearning
06-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Do you seriously think Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Haslem are going to let them OKC boys run the show?

Durant will finally have to play some defense for the first time in his career. The only way OKC to beat Miami is for Westbrook to go off.

Expect at least 60 free throws a game between these two teams.

OKCThunderUP
06-08-2012, 05:30 PM
OKC is younger, deeper, more athletic, and hungrier. LOL at you for thinking they can't beat Miami in a series. They match up very well. Not to mention Miami will have to win a game in Loud City. That's a tall order in itself.

ProfessorMurder
06-08-2012, 05:32 PM
:roll: This old and injured Celtics can take the Heat to 7, and outplay them in 4/6 games thus far... The Thunder will rape.

Velocirap31
06-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Durant will definitely not have it easy, but Westbrook has the opportunity to go off since he won't be guarding Tony Parker anymore. That'll probably pick up the slack for Durant.

Soundwave
I think it'll be an awesome series if it happens that might honestly be decided by the Harden Vs. Bosh match up.

I think Durant-Westbrook-LeBron-Wade might cancel each other out.

shady6121
Miami has a solid chance, but OKC just beat the Mavericks, Lakers, and the Spurs rather easily, Miami is struggling to beat an old Celtics team. It's going to be more like Lebron vs. OKC than Miami vs OKC, Wade seems to be getting slower and slower every game due to his knees and Bosh isn't 100%. Guarding Durant won't be an easy task, but Lebron will get it done, but the energy he might exert doing that could take away from his offensive game. Lebron also has been playing heavy minutes literally every game of these playoffs.

Stuckey
06-08-2012, 05:38 PM
op is the only one laughing

Droid101
06-08-2012, 05:40 PM
1-6 in the West could beat any team in the East in the Finals this year. 4-6 would be close if it was Boston or Heat.

OKC is going to murder the Heat.

LakersReign
06-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Do you seriously think Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Haslem are going to let them OKC boys run the show?

Durant will finally have to play some defense for the first time in his career. The only way OKC to beat Miami is for Westbrook to go off.

The Heat may or not not be relying on Lebron putting up another 45 point performance to get by the Celtics. While OKC's entire squad has been on point this whole playoffs. The Heat will get killed by OKC, if that's all they're bringing to the Finals.

Kingwillball
06-08-2012, 05:51 PM
OKC Can Win Because you Never know which Heat Team will show up.. When the Heat are Locked in and Lebron is Focused they are VERY tough to beat.. OKC will win Series in 7 or Miami in 6..

Heavincent
06-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Wade would probably have trouble scoring more than 20 points a game against OKC. Sefolosha would own his ass.

shady6121
06-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Wade would probably have trouble scoring more than 20 points a game against OKC. Sefolosha would own his ass.

This. It all depends on Wade, he can't keep up with an old Celtics team, how will he keep up with a young OKC team? You never know, but it'll be hard for Lebron to beat OKC all by himself.

1987_Lakers
06-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Do you seriously think Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka are going to let them Miami boys run the show?

LeBron will finally have to play some defense for the first time in his career. The only way Miami beats OKC is for Wade to go off.

Expect at least 60 free throws a game between these two teams

DStebb716
06-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Westbrook will average 80 in this series.

DStebb716
06-08-2012, 06:01 PM
LOL at anyone who thinks Haslam will have any say in this series.

Westbrook >>>>> Chalmbers.
Fisher > Cole.
Wade >> Harden.
Sefolosha >>> Miller.
LeBron = Durant.
Bosh >> Ibaka.
Haslam >> Collison.
Perkins >> whoever plays between Anthony and Turiaf.

Because Heat add Battier, we'll give two >s to them.

That's Thunder >>> Heat.

cteach111
06-08-2012, 06:02 PM
:roll: This old and injured Celtics can take the Heat to 7, and outplay them in 4/6 games thus far... The Thunder will rape.

maybe, maybe not. The Heat have shown some resolve and they are young... which means they still have lessons to learn... perhaps more than the Heat do.

Kingwillball
06-08-2012, 06:03 PM
This. It all depends on Wade, he can't keep up with an old Celtics team, how will he keep up with a young OKC team? You never know, but it'll be hard for Lebron to beat OKC all by himself.

Its all about Matchups and Lebron, Wade, and Bosh wont be Shown up by the Young Pups of OKC.. ANyone who thinks Miami Especially in an Underdog Role will not BRING it against OKC needs their head checked. AM I saying Miami WILL win series not Quite but too many people on here acting like they have no shot which is absurd.

shady6121
06-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Its all about Matchups and Lebron, Wade, and Bosh wont be Shown up by the Young Pups of OKC.. ANyone who thinks Miami Especially in an Underdog Role will not BRING it against OKC needs their head checked. AM I saying Miami WILL win series not Quite but too many people on here acting like they have no shot which is absurd.

They have a solid chance, but other players besides Lebron need to show up.

Fudge
06-08-2012, 06:11 PM
LOL at Heat fans thinking they're in the Finals already. That's even more hilarious. :oldlol:

Xiengqichess
06-08-2012, 06:13 PM
There will be the D-whistle shows up for Miami. The things that Sefolosha could do to Kobe will be called fouls when he's on Wade. Sefolosha will get 3 fouls in five minutes. They will call moving screen on Perkin and OKC's bigs.
Durant will get shoved and pushed without foul on Lebron and Durant will be in foul trouble defending Lebron.The ref will not fall for Harden's flop anymore.
Stern will do shameless things to make sure Le Bron to win one ring. This year is Miami best chance.
Every year , there were a lot complaining about the refs but it's gone and nobody remember but the Champion.

cteach111
06-08-2012, 06:15 PM
LOL at Heat fans thinking they're in the Finals already. That's even more hilarious. :oldlol:

this series with the Celtics is over dude. we are coming for that trophy and James will take that Finals MVP.

Kingwillball
06-08-2012, 06:15 PM

Im sure OKC is Hoping and praying to get an Old Run down Celtics team then run into Lebron and Company with a chip on their shoulder.

TMT
06-08-2012, 06:18 PM
This thread could be taken seriously if the Heat would have cruised through the East with ease like they were supposed to. But this series with the Celtics have proven that they aren't on another level, in fact they can easily be kept up with if you make them play your type of game.

If they get to the Finals, they will be going from average opponents (no offense Celtics) to a great one in OKC. If Derrick Rose hadn't torn his ACL, Bulls would have already locked up the East IMO.

It's really sad how this team that is supposed to be so damn dominant, just isn't.

Fudge
06-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Im sure OKC is Hoping and praying to get an Old Run down Celtics team then run into Lebron and Company with a chip on their shoulder.
Huh?

That "old run down" Celtics team just took the Heat to 7 games. :confusedshrug: Doesn't make sense. Imagine what a much younger, faster, healthier Thunder team can/will do.

Fudge
06-08-2012, 06:37 PM
this series with the Celtics is over dude. we are coming for that trophy and James will take that Finals MVP.
Heard that last year. :sleeping

Anything else?

Nevaeh
06-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Huh?

That "old run down" Celtics team just took the Heat to 7 games. :confusedshrug: Doesn't make sense. Imagine what a much younger, faster, healthier Thunder team can/will do.

Yep. With LBJ being forced to play the game of his life yesterday, and possibly the same in game 7, OKC can hope that he'll be too worn down by the Finals, with OKC once again giving themselves plenty of days to rest, like they've done every round in the Playoffs.

28renyoy
And this will be the thread of the summer that everyone will bump and laugh at OP

OKC is flat out better than Miami at every facet of basketball. This series won't make it past 6 games and I wouldnt be surprised if it didn't even make it to game 6

cteach111
Yep. With LBJ being forced to play the game of his life yesterday, and possibly the same in game 7, OKC can hope that he'll be too worn down by the Finals, with OKC once again giving themselves plenty of days to rest, like they've done every round in the Playoffs.

it could also mean OKC loses their rhythm :D

chazzy
06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
after game 5 - "Of course Boston is winning, why is this such a surprise? Why were we favored anyway? It's time to look into trading Wade for a center."

after game 6 - "WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!"

Nevaeh
06-08-2012, 06:47 PM
it could also mean OKC loses their rhythm :D

:lol
Yeah, there's that too. But from the looks of things, their basically pulling an "11 Dallas Mavericks", where everyone's totally in sync so far.

Nevaeh
06-08-2012, 06:48 PM
after game 5 - "Of course Boston is winning, why is this such a surprise? Why were we favored anyway? It's time to look into trading Wade for a center."

I remember that sh!t. I also remember the "Who says Championships mean anything anyway?" type Threads as well.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Cangri
06-08-2012, 06:49 PM
With the Thunder's interior defense and rebounding, I give the Heat basically no chance unless Lebron plays like yesterday 4 times in the series, which won't happen.

oh the horror
06-08-2012, 06:59 PM
So we gonna act like Bosh has been in the entire celtics series?

Healthy Bosh and this series would have been over awhile ago. People need to stop ignoring that. I'm no miami fan but come on now

cteach111
06-08-2012, 07:00 PM

never doubted the Heats. Always knew they were gonna go to war.

imdaman99
06-08-2012, 07:01 PM
it wont be easy, but i think okc will be fresher and they can outrun the heat. i think okc at its best might very well be better than miami at its best.

Kingwillball
06-08-2012, 07:03 PM
So we gonna act like Bosh has been in the entire celtics series?

Healthy Bosh and this series would have been over awhile ago. People need to stop ignoring that. I'm no miami fan but come on now

yup that is like OKC playing Spurs w/o Harden.

TMT
06-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Big issue with Heat against OKC as well is that, in the Spurs series, the Thunder had several players all step up and hit big clutch shots on several occasions: Durant, Harden and Westbrook. As for the Heat, Wade hasn't been showing up in late game situations as of late. Lebron obviously still has his issues in crunch time, and I'm talking last possession where he can win the game.

If it is a series full of close games, the Heat are in trouble. And no shot in hell the Heat get 4 blowouts.

Kingwillball
06-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Huh?

The Heat pose a MUCH BIGGER THREAT than Bos does to OKC..

imdaman99
06-08-2012, 07:07 PM
of course they do. any team that always plays 8 on 5 poses a bigger threat :confusedshrug:

Kingwillball
06-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Big issue with Heat against OKC as well is that, in the Spurs series, the Thunder had several players all step up and hit big clutch shots on several occasions: Durant, Harden and Westbrook. As for the Heat, Wade hasn't been showing up in late game situations as of late. Lebron obviously still has his issues in crunch time, and I'm talking last possession where he can win the game.

If it is a series full of close games, the Heat are in trouble. And no shot in hell the Heat get 4 blowouts.

No Doubt OKC should be the Favorite and only Chance Miami has if Lebron keeps pLaying great and have Wade and Bosh play like they are capable of. Plus Heat Defense needs to step like they are capable of. OKC is still a Jump shooting team and can get cold playing against a helping fast Defense Like Miami.

Dictator
06-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Bookmarked.

Fudge
06-08-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm not saying they are/arent. All i said is that i found it hilarious that Heat fans were dialing themselves into the Finals already when you got a pivotal Game 7 to go. But sure, i'd love to have a Boston/OKC series. They're somewhat similar to the Spurs and our youth got us over the hump.

Finish off Boston and then you guys can run your mouths :oldlol:

TMT
06-08-2012, 07:13 PM
No Doubt OKC should be the Favorite and only Chance Miami has if Lebron keeps pLaying great and have Wade and Bosh play like they are capable of. Plus Heat Defense needs to step like they are capable of. OKC is still a Jump shooting team and can get cold playing against a helping fast Defense Like Miami.

KD might be the hardest guy to cool off in the NBA right now. Against the Spurs he was making buckets no matter what we threw at him. Now clearly we aren't as good a defensive team as MIA, but Lebron will have to guard him virtually all series (except for rest moments when I assume Battier will take over) if they hope to maintain him.

LBJDW305
06-08-2012, 07:14 PM
never doubted the Heats. Always knew they were gonna go to war.

You were telling me my tears are going to taste so sweet after losing yesterday :biggums:

cteach111
06-08-2012, 07:16 PM
You were telling me my tears are going to taste so sweet after losing yesterday :biggums:

i had you confused with LBJFTW. your names look similar.

d21221hk
06-08-2012, 07:38 PM
lol wtf, get past boston first:lol

PianoMan
06-08-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm not saying they are/arent. All i said is that i found it hilarious that Heat fans were dialing themselves into the Finals already when you got a pivotal Game 7 to go. But sure, i'd love to have a Boston/OKC series. They're somewhat similar to the Spurs and our youth got us over the hump.

Finish off Boston and then you guys can run your mouths :oldlol:
Why you scared Fudge lol

KDthunderup
06-08-2012, 09:10 PM
I would rather play Miami then Boston tbh, Boston have heart and you know they will never give up, but Miami seem to think they can just turn up to the building and have the game handed to them.

cteach111
06-08-2012, 09:42 PM
I would rather play Miami then Boston tbh, Boston have heart and you know they will never give up, but Miami seem to think they can just turn up to the building and have the game handed to them.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

look how far heart got Boston. A throttling in their own building and we'll send them out of American Airlines with some fishing poles and bait. Heart don't mean a thang if you don't win it all, and they ain't winning in our building.

Talent wins in this league. It's that simple.

Oh and the Bron Bron stare doesn't hurt either.

(e)
06-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Thunder have Durant and Westbrook to cancel out the stupid star calls Lebron and Wade get. (all 4 get them, basically there won't be any FT disparities in this series)

OKC has the better core of big guys with Ibaka, Perkins and Collison. Miami has the best big though with Bosh. I'd still rather have OKCs bigs in a series though since they're bigger and better defensively.

OKC has the better bench with Harden. Him alone >>> Miami's bench.

Westbrook has a huge advantage, and IMO that's the biggest area that OKC can expose Miami. They're going to have to switch Wade onto Westbrook and that frees up Harden to go up against Chalmers or Battier. I'd love that matchup if I was Scott Brooks.

Durant vs James. Obviously a toss up. Who is going to be able to hit their shot more consistently? Will Lebron figure things out at the free throw line? Both these guys can average 30 easily in this series. I think they cancel each other out almost every game. May come down to which one can hit the final shot for their team.

OKC has 3 guys who can hit the final shot with Westbrook, Harden and Durant, but more importantly all 3 of those guys WANT to be the one who takes that shot. Miami has 3 guys who can hit it, but do they really all WANT to take it? I don't think so.

I say OKC in 7 because of Loud City. Home court will be huge in this series.

FindingTim
06-08-2012, 10:05 PM
I think OKC can potentially CRUSH Miami.
Somehow, OKC ended up with the superior Big 3, not to mention a way more talented and deeper roster/bench.

Miami has Lebron, but essentially every other advantage goes to OKC.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we still have Game 7.

nbaballllller
06-08-2012, 10:11 PM
This thread could be taken seriously if the Heat would have cruised through the East with ease like they were supposed to. But this series with the Celtics have proven that they aren't on another level, in fact they can easily be kept up with if you make them play your type of game.

If they get to the Finals, they will be going from average opponents (no offense Celtics) to a great one in OKC. If Derrick Rose hadn't torn his ACL, Bulls would have already locked up the East IMO.

It's really sad how this team that is supposed to be so damn dominant, just isn't.

werent u the one saying spurs going 16-0??

lmao

anyway im not sure if u realise but chris bosh has been injuried this whole series. and for a top heavy team, losing a key player (and the only player taller than 6ft 8) it makes a big impact.

bulls with healthy d rose would have been tough competition, but miami with a health cb wuld have trounced them ala 2011 ecf.

The finals (IF miami can get there) will be a good one. You can not seriously write off either team. and if chris bosh plays then I am very optimistic about the miami heat

nbaballllller
06-08-2012, 10:12 PM

be careful what you wish for :D

imdaman99
06-08-2012, 10:26 PM
if i was an okc fan, id rather play the heat too. to be the best, you have to beat the best. heat are the big bad boys in the east, they are the ratings darlings. the whole world will want to see, most likely 75% of the world rooting against them and for you (yes, i make up %s :lol )

they might not be the underdogs, but i am sure plenty will pick against them and they will relish that. okc grew up awfully fast from what happened in the conference finals last year. any chance this okc team could beat last year's mavs??? it would be a great series. here's hoping this one (assuming it DOES happen) turns out into a classic, and as good as its already being advertised in our heads (and on this forum) :cheers:

StateOfMind12
06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Heat have the best player in the series as they do and would in every other series and against any other team but that's about it. The Thunder are better at every other thing you can think of.

I'm really not sure why anyone is surprised that OKC is the favorite or why they shouldn't be the favorite.

PickernRoller
06-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Whichever team plays better team defense will have an extremely high chance of winning this series. This series will be reminiscent of the last OKC-Heat game at AA Arena this season. Gritty like Lakers game 2, if Heat make it to be, which is where their greatest chances at winning lie.

TMT
06-08-2012, 10:43 PM
werent u the one saying spurs going 16-0??

lmao

anyway im not sure if u realise but chris bosh has been injuried this whole series. and for a top heavy team, losing a key player (and the only player taller than 6ft 8) it makes a big impact.

bulls with healthy d rose would have been tough competition, but miami with a health cb wuld have trounced them ala 2011 ecf.

The finals (IF miami can get there) will be a good one. You can not seriously write off either team. and if chris bosh plays then I am very optimistic about the miami heat

Uh, no. I was actually the one saying that the idea of going 16-0 was ridiculous.

Everytime I make the Bulls comment people always say 2011 ECF :oldlol: That's why they play the games buddy. I realize they don't have Bosh, but with two top 5 players in the league you should still be dominant. But even with Bosh they weren't as dominant as they should have been in the RS. But either way with or without a healthy Chris Bosh I'll still take OKC in 6.

coin24
06-08-2012, 11:00 PM
OKC beat Miami in 6...

Wade has been playing like shit, Bosh is clearly not 100%, but the big problem is Miamis bench/role players. You never know if they are going to show up or not:facepalm Plus Spo sucks...

But, its not how Miami will lose, more like how OKC will win. Theyve beaten the Mavs, Lakers, Spurs. Playing as a team, great defense, everyone stepping up. Plus, they've been HUGE when the game is close or on the line. Miami? Not so much....:oldlol:

OKCThunderUP
06-08-2012, 11:01 PM
An underrated matchup in this series: Wade vs Sefolosha. Sefolosha has already locked up Parker and Kobe this postseason. Any reason to think he won't do the same vs an ailing DWade? Also worth mentioning is Perk's post defense on Chris Bosh. KD vs Lebron is basically a wash.

OKC has to be licking its chops at the potential defensive matchup problems it presents for Miami.

ConanRulesNBC
06-08-2012, 11:04 PM
um... OKC beat the Lakers, Spurs and Mavericks to get to the NBA finals. The Heat struggled with the Pacers and now the Celtics. They might not even win tomorrow night.

I really don't think they stand a chance against the Thunder in the finals. This Thunder team is better than the Mavericks last season and a healthy Heat couldn't get past them. LeBron and Wade and an injured Bosh getting past this OKC team? :oldlol:

cteach111
06-08-2012, 11:16 PM
perhaps we should just wait till the 1st game between our teams. Miami will beat the Thunder imo.

All Net
06-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Said this before which others have said also but Bosh is the key. He MUST be 100% and the all-star Chris Bosh we knew before his injury for him to be the difference if Miami finish off Boston.

Lebron is great, the best in the game but he won't be scoring loads more points than Durant like he has all post season when facing Knicks, Pacers and Celtics. Durant could very well match him point for point..hell Durant could well average more. He is the scoring champion afterall.

Westbrook is an issue for Miami as he is exactly the type of PG who kill Miami. They shouldn't be able to stay with him...Harden has been the best 3rd option in basketball for a while and he is another option then you have guys like Ibaka with his mid range game.

Thunder have better depth, a big 3 who scores more so Miami will need Wade to be at the top of his game along with Bosh. Even if Lebron has an epic series it won't be enough so they need Wade and mainly Bosh to step up...if they do and guys like Chambers and Battier hit their open shots Miami stand a great chance and it could be a 50/50 series.

but thats how good you have to play to beat this Thunder team. Winning in OKC is damn hard as well...as proved this year. Nobody has won in OKC yet this post season and thats for a reason.

YAWN
06-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Miami doesn't have enough to derail the OKC train. The team is full of inconstant players, and even at their best, they're just average role players.

Westbrook, Harden, Durant is pretty much a wash with Lebron, Wade, Bosh.. Once you go past that is where it is glaringly obvious how overwhelmed Miami will be.

Good thing for Lebron fans is that this series will expose that and open the door for Wade to be traded for key consistent pieces to fit around Lebron.

Fudge
06-09-2012, 03:26 AM
perhaps we should just wait till the 1st game between our teams. Miami will beat the Thunder imo.
You talk too much kid. :oldlol: Let your Heat take the Celtics out first then you can talk Finals.

knicksman
06-09-2012, 04:05 AM
LOL who doesnt think that durant is another dirk. Or much better dirk who would again destroy lebron in the finals. The only reason why lebron is good last night is because hes hitting his jumpers but on most games hes not. While durant and dirk regularly hit their jumpshots.

HorryIsMyMVP
06-09-2012, 04:12 AM
LOL who doesnt think that durant is another dirk. Or much better dirk who would again destroy lebron in the finals. The only reason why lebron is good last night is because hes hitting his jumpers but on most games hes not. While durant and dirk regularly hit their jumpshots.
People who watch are not smart. They thought Rondo turned into Nash over night a few games back. :lol

JohnWall2
06-09-2012, 05:10 AM
durant will snap

Andrei89
06-09-2012, 06:09 AM
If Miami makes it to the finals I am loving this matchup because Miami are the underdogs.

If they lose, they lost to a much deeper team.

TheOne
06-09-2012, 06:28 AM
James and Wade both average 30+ pts and Heat in 5.

SpaceJammeR
06-09-2012, 06:32 AM
miami is gonna get killed. key player for miami is bosh and he's not healthy. if he scores 20+ in 4 game they probably win.

Big#50
06-09-2012, 06:43 AM
This one Is tough. We might see a ref have a breakdown. They won't know who to cheat for.

OKCThunderUP
06-09-2012, 11:21 AM
durant will snap

Kind of like Leb---you know what? Nevermind. Not even going there.

dunksby
06-09-2012, 11:25 AM
lmao so the Heat are the underdogs now? funny how scared them Championship Cruise bandwagoners have become :lol

Shepseskaf
06-09-2012, 11:41 AM
The NBA championship was just played over the the WC. I don't see how the Heat (if they even make it there) have a chance in the Finals.

Its quite a stunning turn of events that the 'super team', the odds-on favorite to win the 'chip this year, will most likely enter as a huge underdog.

Coffee Black
06-09-2012, 11:46 AM
I don't know if you remember the last OKC vs. Miami matchup but Durants D on LeBron was really good.

TheCorporation
06-09-2012, 11:52 AM
um... OKC beat the Lakers, Spurs and Mavericks to get to the NBA finals. The Heat struggled with the Pacers and now the Celtics. They might not even win tomorrow night.

I really don't think they stand a chance against the Thunder in the finals. This Thunder team is better than the Mavericks last season and a healthy Heat couldn't get past them. LeBron and Wade and an injured Bosh getting past this OKC team? :oldlol:

Don't forget to mention the Heat beat the Pacers without Bosh, and didn't have Bosh for 4 games when they played the Celtics. Key details you just left out?

As for Miami losing to the Mavericks. The Heat obviously made a few upgrades:

Turiaf over Howard getting any minutes.
Battier over Bibby. (HUGE upgrade)
Chalmers is a lot better than last year.
And LeBron is having the best., most efficient season of his career.
Miller is knocking down the 3-ball. He led the league in 3P% up until the end and still ended up with the second best 3P% in the league.

pmj
06-09-2012, 12:39 PM
To be quite honest, none of Lebron, Wade or Bosh have played particularly well against Durant, Sefolosha, and Ibaka the past 2 years, except for Lebron's last game. Thabo matches up with Wade well, and Ibaka matches up REALLY well with Bosh defensively (as in he can and has shut him completely down).

On top of that, it looks like OKC finally learned how to move the ball, something Miami still isn't good at - doing themselves or defending. And then on top of that, Miami is embarassing at the FT line, while OKC will murder you there. OKC's points never stop coming while Miami has long stretches every game where they struggle to score (due to said FT shooting and lack of ball movement). I really don't think OKC is much "deeper", if at all, they just fit a little better, especially just having the best paint protector in the NBA.

Miami has a chance, but they'd have to play the series of their lives AND hope the young guys get a little too caught up in the moment and lose what got them there (such as Westbrook and Durant shotjacking, excessive turnovers, etc.)

Fudge
06-09-2012, 02:07 PM
To be quite honest, none of Lebron, Wade or Bosh have played particularly well against Durant, Sefolosha, and Ibaka the past 2 years, except for Lebron's last game. Thabo matches up with Wade well, and Ibaka matches up REALLY well with Bosh defensively (as in he can and has shut him completely down).

On top of that, it looks like OKC finally learned how to move the ball, something Miami still isn't good at - doing themselves or defending. And then on top of that, Miami is embarassing at the FT line, while OKC will murder you there. OKC's points never stop coming while Miami has long stretches every game where they struggle to score (due to said FT shooting and lack of ball movement). I really don't think OKC is much "deeper", if at all, they just fit a little better, especially just having the best paint protector in the NBA.

Miami has a chance, but they'd have to play the series of their lives AND hope the young guys get a little too caught up in the moment and lose what got them there (such as Westbrook and Durant shotjacking, excessive turnovers, etc.)
^^^

Take notes Bron stans. :oldlol:

ConanRulesNBC
06-09-2012, 02:10 PM
If the Heat even get past Boston I'm going with the Thunder in the finals over the Heat in 6.

Andrei89
12-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Bump for truth and lolz

:lol :lol

andremiller07
12-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Ibaka matches up REALLY well with Bosh defensively (as in he can and has shut him completely down).

:biggums: Wtf? You mean Bosh can easily shutdown Ibaka?

DaSeba5
12-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Bump for truth and lolz

:lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

#number6ix#
12-03-2013, 07:37 PM
People now are like of course Miami beat OKC they were young and never stood a chance... Lol

LeGOAT
12-03-2013, 07:51 PM
The narrative sure did change after the Heat whooped that ass.

Fudge
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM
LMAOOOOO Heat fans.

LeGOAT
12-03-2013, 08:08 PM
LMAOOOOO Heat fans.
Are you autistic or what?

Mr Exlax
12-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Damn this is hilarious

Tmuston Beltics
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
1-6 in the West could beat any team in the East in the Finals this year. 4-6 would be close if it was Boston or Heat.

OKC is going to murder the Heat.

lol

Fudge
12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Are you autistic or what?
Is your username really LeGOAT? Like, are you like, forreal?

flipogb
12-03-2013, 09:13 PM
also LOL at anyone who thinks OKC is a deep team, they are the opposite of that and it will show in the playoffs

HomieWeMajor
12-03-2013, 09:14 PM
That Paul Pierce 3 in game 5 sold some dreams

Frozen1
12-03-2013, 09:18 PM
And this will be the thread of the summer that everyone will bump and laugh at OP

OKC is flat out better than Miami at every facet of basketball. This series won't make it past 6 games and I wouldnt be surprised if it didn't even make it to game 6

ROFL

ihoopallday
04-10-2014, 04:06 PM

:lol Bump

Marlo_Stanfield
04-10-2014, 04:08 PM
:lol Bump
:roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
04-10-2014, 04:14 PM
this thread brought the lols :roll:

zoom17
04-10-2014, 04:18 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lol_idi_amin.gif

russwest0
04-10-2014, 04:20 PM
lol to be fair to him, they did get the games handed to them

red1
04-10-2014, 04:21 PM
lol to be fair to him, they did get the games handed to them
:no: dont be butthurt you're better than that

JT123
04-10-2014, 04:21 PM
This thread is a classic! :oldlol: And these same idiots who said the Heat would get raped in 2012 are now trying to act like the Thunder were the underdogs of that series. :facepalm

livinglegend
04-10-2014, 04:26 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

aj1987
04-10-2014, 04:27 PM
:no: dont be butthurt you're better than that
**** no. :oldlol:

Dude is arguably the WORST poster on this board and has several alts, which include BlazersFag and ripthekik. Literally runs away like a bitch from every argument, when you bring out FACTS.

@ProfessorDumbass, :oldlol:

Keno
04-10-2014, 04:28 PM

lmaooooooooooooo. now let's laugh at this retard.

livinglegend
04-10-2014, 04:29 PM

Once a fool, always a fool.
Your opinion never made sense.

livinglegend
04-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Bookmarked.

Cavs fans :oldlol: :oldlol:

aj1987
04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Once a fool, always a fool.
Your opinion never made sense.
Yeah. Dude is a ****ing moron.

ForeverHeat
04-10-2014, 04:41 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

So many clowns in this thread, and the chief clown ProfessorMurder living up to his reputation. Im going to link this thread any time someone claims OKC were the underdogs in that series.

This old and injured Celtics can take the Heat to 7, and outplay them in 4/6 games thus far... The Thunder will rape.

- ProfessorMurder, June 2012

http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james-championship-trophy.jpg

Heavincent, June 2012

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dwyane+Wade+2012+NBA+Finals+Game+Five+yVg1r3ad1KSl .jpg

Sefolosha >>> Miller.

DStebb716, June 2012

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/06/23/sports/basketball/23miller/23miller-blog480.jpg

28renyoy, June 2012

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0621/nba_u_heat11_576.jpg

I think OKC can potentially CRUSH Miami.
Somehow, OKC ended up with the superior Big 3, not to mention a way more talented and deeper roster/bench.

FindingTim, June 2012

http://www.miamiheatwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Miami-Heat-crowned-NBA-Champions-Silence-the-Thunder-121-106-in-Game-5-Part-2-164764.jpg

I really don't think they stand a chance against the Thunder in the finals. This Thunder team is better than the Mavericks last season and a healthy Heat couldn't get past them. LeBron and Wade and an injured Bosh getting past this OKC team?

ConanRulesNBC, June 2012

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199581/kdsad.gif

Marchesk
04-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Is ISH the only forum where it's considered acceptable to bump posts that are years old?

imdaman99
04-10-2014, 04:50 PM
In hindsight, if everyone knew they would let Durant get hacked at the end of a game than no, everyone would agree that the Thunder were underdogs. Heat were a great team, they did not need help from the refs. Refs were calling fouls on Durant covering Chalmers and Battier? :biggums:

livinglegend
04-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Is ISH the only forum where it's considered acceptable to bump posts that are years old?

Yes, it should be. It s a nice way of seeing which members s opinions we should take seriously and which ones we shouldnt. As we can see in this thread, Heat haters cant be taken seriously. They are blind haters.

Also, it s good for laughs.

livinglegend
04-10-2014, 04:53 PM
In hindsight, if everyone knew they would let Durant get hacked at the end of a game than no, everyone would agree that the Thunder were underdogs. Heat were a great team, they did not need help from the refs. Refs were calling fouls on Durant covering Chalmers and Battier? :biggums:

Chalmers went off on Durant. :oldlol: :oldlol: He scored 26 points. :oldlol: :oldlol:

The-Legend-24
04-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Seriously, they have no chance at beating us.

We stacked as fvck, we got 3 superstars to their 1.