PDA

View Full Version : OMFG Falling Skies!

SunsCaptain
06-09-2012, 03:04 AM
This show is so amazing one of the best ever....

I always saw the commercials for it and wrote it off and said boring....

But I had nothing to watch and said how about some of this Falling Skies they always advertise on TNT?

I have Pile Driven through the first season.....almost'

And the 2nd is about to come out?

I am buying this for sure.

EPICCCCCCCCC SHOW!

GNLDKGJND

LOVE IT

:bowdown:

Clippersfan86
06-09-2012, 03:11 AM
I watched season 1 last week. Great show. Now im trying to grt my girl to watch it before premier. I think you're overrating a bit. I'd give it a 7.5 but the actors are saying season two is significantly better.

SuperPippen
06-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Decent show. Can be kinda cheesy at some points, IMO. But it's definitely entertaining. I'm looking forward to Season 2.

But if you really want to talk about fantastic television, Breaking Bad season 5 premieres next month. I. CAN'T. ****ING. WAIT.

andgar923
06-09-2012, 03:35 AM
Decent show. Can be kinda cheesy at some points, IMO. But it's definitely entertaining. I'm looking forward to Season 2.

But if you really want to talk about fantastic television, Breaking Bad season 5 premieres next month. I. CAN'T. ****ING. WAIT.
:applause: :rockon: :bowdown: :cheers:

SunsCaptain
06-09-2012, 04:04 AM
Breaking Bad is my favorite TV show....

Now please stop ruining the thread....

If people dont know Breaking Bad by now thats their problem....But Falling Skies is more Relovent and WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT....

I hate people sometimes....

I hate movies also....

I am a TV series Person so I love when a good series comes a long and I cant believe I missed this one because it is so good.

Breaking Bad
Lost
Dexter
Falling Skies

I love TV series

Movies are for dumb ****s.

SunsCaptain
06-09-2012, 04:11 AM
I mention falling skies and the people who reacted....acted like Kobe fans....

Pathetic. Stay on topic.

Loneshot
06-09-2012, 04:14 AM
I can't get over the main character, Noah Wyle, really don't care for him at all.

andgar923
06-09-2012, 04:19 AM
I mention falling skies and the people who reacted....acted like Kobe fans....

Pathetic. Stay on topic.
:eek: :wtf:

Sorry.:(

SunsCaptain
06-09-2012, 04:20 AM
I can't get over the main character, Noah Wyle, really don't care for him at all.

Speaking of characters have you noticed whenever its like a black guy and a white guy in a scene....the black guy dies?

I mean when you watch movies or TV you expect that but....

Any1 remember that scene on the bus? :oldlol:

Who didnt see that comming?

Also I like all the characters on the show....

I think thats part of what makes a show. And by this I mean you could take a show that was terrible give it the right cast and it is amazing.

As for me I like the cast.

LOST had an amazing cast...This show I think is like LOST... We will see how thing turn out but we know the ending will be better ! lol

Give that 70s show the wrong cast and they are garbage....lol

sodap
06-09-2012, 08:56 AM

nothing to add

FatComputerNerd
06-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Old thread I know but I wanted to let people know who don't check the torrent sites regularly that the season 4 premiere (not supposed to air until next week) has been "released" early.

I noticed it this morning when checking KAT.

ItsMillerTime
06-17-2014, 10:47 AM
I stopped watching after season 1.. the acting was really cheesy at times and I just couldn't get behind the main character.

Has it become any better since then?

FatComputerNerd
06-17-2014, 11:17 AM
I stopped watching after season 1.. the acting was really cheesy at times and I just couldn't get behind the main character.

Has it become any better since then?

It's no Breaking Bad or GOT but with most of our favorite shows now on hiatus it's something to watch.

I agree it was somewhat cheesy, but I'd say it has improved.

Then again, I also liked Under the Dome and Revolution, neither of which I think are very closely followed or highly regarded. Also that new-ish CW show The 100.

-I'm a bit of a sci-fi/action buff and a little cheese doesn't bother me too much.

FKAri
06-17-2014, 11:56 AM
What's better...this or Orphan Black?