PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant: MVP belongs to Dirk this year

joewait
01-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Nowitzki is Kobe's MVP

Amid talk of whether Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade or he should win the NBA's Most Valuable Player award this season, Kobe Bryant put the controversy to rest Thursday afternoon.

"Give it to Dirk," the Lakers guard said. "I don't even want it.

"I just don't play for that. That's completely out of my mind."

Bryant said he's more interested in adding a fourth championship trophy to his mantel than collecting his first MVP award.

"I don't play for numbers," he said. "I don't play for anything else but to win.

"But that being said, I think Dirk is having a phenomenal year."
---------------------------------------------------------------

The people have spoken..finally.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
01-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Kobe was ambushed by reporters after the game asking that question.

what did you expect him to say?

"I want the MVP. Look at how my team has done and look at my continued impressive numbers."

"no comment" (later construed on ISH to be jealousy)

it's simple PR. and had Kobe not been asked the question, then he would not have said any of this.

but yes, I also agree, Dirk should be a frontrunner for the MVP.

joewait
01-19-2007, 01:19 PM

"I want the MVP. Look at how my team has done and look at my continued impressive numbers."

it's simple PR. and had Kobe not been asked the question, then he would not have said any of this.

it's good to know he didn't choose nash, lebron, arenas ie the much less deserving candidates.

JtotheIzzo
01-19-2007, 01:25 PM
yikes, I think like Kobe.:eek:

AI Nuggets3
01-19-2007, 01:26 PM
either Nash or Dirk deserve it.....altho if Cleveland comes on with a huge 2nd half of the season its easily Lebron's. the voters are lining up to vote for Lebron. and i have a feeling that even if Nash absolutely deserves it that he wont get it.

Nash or Dirk tho.....i wouldnt have a problem if either of them got it.

hwliuLAP
01-19-2007, 01:26 PM
it's good to know he didn't choose nash, lebron, arenas ie the much less deserving candidates.

co-sign

and yes Dirk is the MVP this year

hwliuLAP
01-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm sure if Jordan said that late in his career
you guys would have been :bowdown:

it's call good PR
whether he means it or not
especially when you are a franchise player
you'd rather want to say things like that
then to deck and run

starks
01-19-2007, 02:20 PM
it's call good PR
whether he means it or not
especially when you are a franchise player
you'd rather want to say things like that
then to deck and run

Yeah, but at the same time this is another way of saying...

"Dirk plays for the numbers and doesn't care about winning"

or

"For the previous 10 seasons I was playing for the numbers too"

or

"If I don't win it at the end of the season, that's because I did not want it to begin with. Not because Dirk or any other player was actually better than me"

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 02:24 PM
looks like phil agrees:

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson didn't dispute the MVP analysis.

"I'd certainly put Dirk out there," Jackson said. "It's hard to throw your own player's name out there, but Kobe's having a really fine season. Everybody thinks Nash is having another great year. His play for Phoenix is contagious."

haha nice phil

hateraid
01-19-2007, 02:28 PM
:oldlol: Did I say something wrong?
Anyways....
Kobe saying what he said will obviously bring a little hate and overshadow the fact that he's pulling for Dirk. He shouldn't have said things like not being interested in statistacal achievement being the player that he is. Everyone is going to call bluff. It would be better if he would have said he would love to win the MVP award, but Dirk deserves it way more. That sounds a little more humble.

bomber
01-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Its just because he doesnt like nash for knocking them out of the playoffs. Kobe is using this as a chance to sound like MJ

raiderfan19
01-19-2007, 02:31 PM
i think dirk deserves it but i dont see how you can hate on kobe for what he said. He was put in a situation where anything he said was gonna get him hate. He answered what i think was the best way possible(and he could have said nash and i would still think he answered the best way possible) if he said himself everyone would just say hes out for himself and selfish.

hwliuLAP
01-19-2007, 02:33 PM
yea it makes sense from that other point of view
but think about how much media pressure that he has gotten in the past couple years

I think he just doesn't want that pressure anymore
at the end he did say
"But that being said, I think Dirk is having a phenomenal year."

there could be arguments made on how he still could have handled it better I suppose
but this he certainly does not needs to be bashed for this.

This isn't close to half as bad as calling Arenas for just chucking it IMO

gb8
01-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Ofcourse kobe would say that, and the mere fact he says I dont care about stats or mvp means he atleast cares about them enough to mention them.

knickscity
01-19-2007, 02:35 PM
MVP is rated by regular season success and importance to the team during the regular season. Nash will most likely win it because Phoenix is totally lost with Nash. The mavs can win a few but not as many without Dirk. Kobe basically had to say that in front of all the media. It actually boosts his own image to put someone else ahead of him for a change.

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 02:35 PM
gonna start seeing some kobe psycologists in here any minute now taking apart what he says word for word and breaking it down from kobe's mind.

raiderfan19
01-19-2007, 02:36 PM
MVP is rated by regular season success and importance to the team during the regular season. Nash will most likely win it because Phoenix is totally lost with Nash. The mavs can win a few but not as many without Dirk. Kobe basically had to say that in front of all the media. It actually boosts his own image to put someone else ahead of him for a change.
i still wonder why everyone assumes that.

knickscity
01-19-2007, 02:37 PM
gonna start seeing some kobe psycologists in here any minute now taking apart what he says word for word and breaking it down from kobe's mind.

and here it comes......

ExpatSunsFan
01-19-2007, 02:38 PM
"Just whatever you do, don't give it to Nash again. Can you let me stop worrying about passing and intangibles for a year? Please?"

:oldlol:

STILLBALLIN
01-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Kobe is definitely the man and is a candidate as always. Dirk is ballin in Dallas and deserves it as much as anybody. Can not dispute the "Steve Nash" factor but...King James should reign supreme as long as the cavs stay on top, after all he got robbed last year.

http://www.cavshistory.com/lbj/nike/2005-2006/king.jpg

YaoMacBat11
01-19-2007, 02:40 PM
KG: Yao Ming gets my MVP vote ;)

knickscity
01-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Kobe is definitely the man and is a candidate as always. Dirk is ballin in Dallas and deserves it as much as anybody. Can not dispute the "Steve Nash" factor but...King James should reign supreme as long as the cavs stay on top, after all he got robbed last year.

http://www.cavshistory.com/lbj/nike/2005-2006/king.jpg

Are you basing that on his teams playoff run?

Vendetta
01-19-2007, 02:43 PM
I am so sick and ****ing tired of every ****ing person in the media deciding WHAT THEY think the MVP should be. Not who. What.

The award is basically 100% meaningless because the league refuses to set a criteria or at the very least define "MVP" outside of just simply "Most Valuable Player".

The award is a joke.

saKf
01-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Not caring about MVP awards and the like is usually used by players to display their humility. I didn't know it could be used so condescendingly and arrogantly.

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 02:45 PM
I am so sick and ****ing tired of every ****ing person in the media deciding WHAT THEY think the MVP should be. Not who. What.

The award is basically 100% meaningless because the league refuses to set a criteria or at the very least define "MVP" outside of just simply "Most Valuable Player".

The award is a joke.

for once i agree with you. im disgusted to see those everyday writers that come up with these stupid articles and meaningless views everyday defining the course of the NBA.

RedBlackAttack
01-19-2007, 02:50 PM
He is probably basing it on:

31+/7/6+ (on 48% shooting)
50+ wins

STILLBALLIN
01-19-2007, 02:50 PM
The league will not give it to a player unless the team is a winner and contending....I am basing it off of games 1 through 82

knickscity
01-19-2007, 02:54 PM
The league will not give it to a player unless the team is a winner and contending....I am basing it off of games 1 through 82

They won't give Lebron Jordan status just yet. We all know and agree Cleveland is hot garbage without Lebron. But they may have a winning record because of the weak east. Phoenix would by no means have a winning record without nash. That's 1-82 for real.

RedBlackAttack
01-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Phoenix would by no means have a winning record without nash.
See... I can't agree with that. You sit Nash and start Barbosa and the Suns would still be a formidable team. There is a ton of talent there.

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 02:59 PM
He is probably basing it on:

31+/7/6+ (on 48% shooting)
50+ wins

pretty numbers, not enough wins in the pitiful east, give it to wade then, he won 52 games even with shaq missing 23 of them.

RedBlackAttack
01-19-2007, 03:03 PM
pretty numbers, not enough wins in the pitiful east, give it to wade then, he won 52 games even with shaq missing 23 of them.
Wade didn't have the numbers. LBJ did something only Michael Jordan and Oscar Robertson had done previously. Plus, he led a Cavs team with a mediocre supporting cast to 50+ wins (and no Larry Hughes for the majority of the season).

i seen hippos
01-19-2007, 03:04 PM
I have no problem with Kobe picking Dirk over everyone else.

To use what Kobe said as a logical way to show that Dirk deserves the MVP however....should get you banned.

Jeff, ban the thread starter. It's tough, but it has to be done.

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:05 PM
wade had similar rebounding and assists numbers, shot better and only had like 2 or 3 less ppg, you arent gonna hand mvp to someone in a 50 wins eastern team if other players are leading their teams to 60+ wins in the west, if ANYONE was robbed last year that was dirk, not lebron and certainly not kobe.

hwliuLAP
01-19-2007, 03:07 PM
wade had similar rebounding and assists numbers, shot better and only had like 2 or 3 less ppg, you arent gonna hand mvp to someone in a 50 wins eastern team if other players are leading their teams to 60+ wins in the west, if ANYONE was robbed last year that was dirk, not lebron and certainly not kobe.

co-sign

RedBlackAttack
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
The point is, the Cavs would be miserable without LeBron. They might be the worst team in the league if you took him off. That makes 50 wins look a lot better.

Phoenix would still be a pretty good team with Barbosa running point. Miami has a lot of other talent besides DWade (Haslem, Posey, JWill... SHAQ). The same with Dallas... Dirk has a lot of help.

LBJ has Eric Snow running point... 'nuff said.

RedBlackAttack
01-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Btw, Wade and LeBron both shot 48% from the field last year and LeBron averaged almost 5 more ppg.

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:12 PM
people overrate the heat players a lot, walker is a piece of garbage, jwill is a trigger happy gunner who plays no D, payton whines more than he plays, mourning is ancient, only wade and shaq are legit, and shaq missed around 25 games.

RedBlackAttack
01-19-2007, 03:13 PM
people overrate the heat players a lot, walker is a piece of garbage, jwill is a trigger happy gunner who plays no D, payton whines more than he plays, mourning is ancient, only wade and shaq are legit, and shaq missed around 25 games.
I would LOVE to have Haslem and Posey as role players on my team and JWill may be a gunner but he is a heck of a lot better than Eric Snow or Damon Jones.

BballFan422
01-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Maybe going from a team that won 3 championships in a row to a team that barely makes the playoffs changes your perspective about what success is.

Maybe seeing Nash holding his MVP trophies while sitting at home watching the Finals for the last couple of years makes you think twice about the meaning of the award.

Somebody who's truly competetive doesn't feel like they won if they don't win it all.

While I'm sure Dirk would be honored to win MVP, I'm sure if you asked him, he would much rather win a championship.

IBall280
01-19-2007, 03:14 PM
good point

STILLBALLIN
01-19-2007, 03:15 PM
King James has proven to be the real deal...has lived up to all the hype and is already one of the best players to have ever played the game. Take Lebron and Nash and switch teams.....Suns may very well win it all, while the cavs struggle between 35 and 40 wins and the eigth seed.

Howard5Dirk41
01-19-2007, 03:16 PM
I agree Kobe

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:17 PM
I would LOVE to have Haslem and Posey as role players on my team and JWill may be a gunner but he is a heck of a lot better than Eric Snow or Damon Jones.

hmm, damon jones looked 100x better with wade than he did with lebron, i wonder why ?

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:19 PM
King James has proven to be the real deal...has lived up to all the hype and is already one of the best players to have ever played the game. Take Lebron and Nash and switch teams.....Suns may very well win it all, while the cavs struggle between 35 and 40 wins and the eigth seed.

no, wade is the real deal, he got no hype and yet delivered, lebron choked his way out of the playoffs for 2 years while wade lead them to the 2nd round, conference finals and a championship, lebron is nothing but hype, wade has nothing to prove, while lebron has proven nothing.

r32soul
01-19-2007, 03:19 PM
damon jones looked 100x better because of Shaq, not wade...r

browncow
01-19-2007, 03:20 PM
"Dirk has help."

Nash has more help. he has two All-Stars. he has some of the most dynamic guys in the league- Barbosa, Diaw, etc.

Nash + Marion + Stoudemire is far less impressive to me than Dirk + Josh Howard. and Howard is NOWHERE as good as Shawn Marion.

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:23 PM
shawn marion is a lifetime playoff choke artist, i'd rather have terry and howard than him.

browncow
01-19-2007, 03:25 PM
shawn marion is a lifetime playoff choke artist, i'd rather have terry and howard than him.

Terry, the guy who almost cost Dallas the San Antonio series by losing his cool and punching Finley? Terry, the guy who had the wide open 3 in the finals and missed it? Terry, the guy who is madly inconsistent this year?

Howard is a good player, but he plays out of control. and shoots too much.

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:27 PM
marion is regular season candy, he is too small so he always gets outrebounded in the playoffs, he doesn't show up on offense (look at the spurs/suns series in 04/05 and 05/06 dallas series for christ sakes).

terry produced when it mattered, so did howard.

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 03:27 PM
this is whats wrong with the MVP. fans dissing the players on their team to praise their star. disgusting

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:30 PM
im not a suns fan, i call it the way i see it, i always see marion get 20-11 in the regular season and not show up for the playoffs.

IBall280
01-19-2007, 03:31 PM
i'd give it to nash again... either that or dirk... maybe d. wade, i am not sure.

STILLBALLIN
01-19-2007, 03:31 PM
no, wade is the real deal, he got no hype and yet delivered, lebron choked his way out of the playoffs for 2 years while wade lead them to the 2nd round, conference finals and a championship, lebron is nothing but hype, wade has nothing to prove, while lebron has proven nothing.
OH I see.....yet another Lebron hater....Wade told everybody on draft day what he was going to do and backed it up, but I know playin with Shaq, Zo and Jay Will instead of Big Z, Gooden and E Snow didnt hurt matters either. No doubt Wade is very good but Lebron is great.

Howard5Dirk41
01-19-2007, 03:32 PM
and Howard is NOWHERE as good as Shawn Marion.

yes he is

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 03:34 PM
im not a suns fan, i call it the way i see it, i always see marion get 20-11 in the regular season and not show up for the playoffs.

yea i know, just talkin about some mavs/suns fans i've been seeing lately.

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 03:34 PM
i'd give it to nash again... either that or dirk... maybe d. wade, i am not sure.
dont be delusional...heat are under .500 w/o shaq. thats not mvp ball

Suns#1
01-19-2007, 03:35 PM
marion is regular season candy, he is too small so he always gets outrebounded in the playoffs, he doesn't show up on offense (look at the spurs/suns series in 04/05 and 05/06 dallas series for christ sakes).

terry produced when it mattered, so did howard.
Hate to agree with you but it is true, Marion does have some bad games when it really matters.

Howard5Dirk41
01-19-2007, 03:35 PM
everyone knows Shaq is the real MVP of the Miami Heat

browncow
01-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Hate to agree with you but it is true, Marion does have some bad games when it really matters.

so does Josh. 5-16 from the field in the Finals clincher. 3 points in game 4 when Dallas got blown out.

(Terry was 7-25 from the field in game 6. ouch.)

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 03:43 PM
dirk had his share of horrible shooting games in the finals too (he shot 39% for gods sake) so don't try to blame terry and howard just to hype dirk because is not gonna work, terry did have a couple big games whereas dirk had none.

browncow
01-19-2007, 03:44 PM
dirk had his share of horrible shooting games in the finals too (he shot 39% for gods sake) so don't try to blame terry and howard just to hype dirk because is not gonna work, terry did have a couple big games whereas dirk had none.

who's hyping Dirk? I was just stating that Terry and Howard do not add up to be Marion and Stoudemire.

IBall280
01-19-2007, 03:46 PM
the heat will get back on pace and wade is carrying the heat, shaq cannot shoot anything except dunks and an occasional layup.

DatZNasty
01-19-2007, 03:47 PM
dirk had his share of horrible shooting games in the finals too (he shot 39% for gods sake) so don't try to blame terry and howard just to hype dirk because is not gonna work, terry did have a couple big games whereas dirk had none.Dirk had no big games?

IBall280
01-19-2007, 03:48 PM
dirk had a ton of big games and game winners... dirk is a good player.

sgvxsc3
01-19-2007, 04:22 PM
dirk is a killer

sgvxsc3
01-19-2007, 04:23 PM
the heat will get back on pace and wade is carrying the heat, shaq cannot shoot anything except dunks and an occasional layup.

and wade can shoot lights out :)

Zombles
01-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Nowitzki earned it last year as well, hope he doesn't get shafted again.

sgvxsc3
01-19-2007, 04:24 PM
everyone knows Shaq is the real MVP of the Miami Heat
this goes back to MVP or best player. wade=best player shaq=mvp

gb8
01-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Dirk deseerved it last year more than this year, his numbers are a little down.

lakerfreak
01-19-2007, 04:31 PM
"Dirk has help."

Nash has more help. he has two All-Stars. he has some of the most dynamic guys in the league- Barbosa, Diaw, etc.

Nash + Marion + Stoudemire is far less impressive to me than Dirk + Josh Howard. and Howard is NOWHERE as good as Shawn Marion.

he will be.

But I agree with your post.

hwliuLAP
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Dirk deseerved it last year more than this year, his numbers are a little down.
but the team's win column is going up

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 05:17 PM

you do know that shaq's mere presence affects the heat right??? if you think they're able to win the chip last yr s/o shaq's "occasional dunks/layups"...you're far from the truth

gb8
01-19-2007, 05:22 PM
but the team's win column is going up

I think by the end of year Mavs will end up winning about the same amount of games they did last year. And the fact they still had the besst record in the league last year and dirk put up better stats than this year to me means he deserved it more last year.

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Dirk had no big games?

what big games did he have in the finals when he was being guarded by little udonis haslem and james posey ? lol, he didn't even break 30 if im not mistaken, and shot 39% the whole series.

i mean BIG games here, wade scored 40 in 2 games, and scored 35+ in all last 4 games, averaged 40 ppg at home, where was dirk ?

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 05:58 PM
:oldlol: Kobe Groupies contemplating suicide.

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 06:56 PM
:oldlol: Kobe Groupies contemplating suicide.

:oldlol: knoe spotted in another kobe tread talking only about kobe groupies

you know, sometimes, i think it truly is kobe fans that knoe hates, which then translates into him hating kobe.:confusedshrug:

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 07:45 PM

you know, sometimes, i think it truly is kobe fans that knoe hates, which then translates into him hating kobe.:confusedshrug:

I think it's great. Now everytime some Bryant Fanatic tells me what so and so said about him, I'll just point to Kobe's OWN WORDS.

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Me to Kobe Groupie: "Well, Kobe thinks Dirk should win it. I think Kobe knows a bit more about basketball than some fan on a message board."

The classing Bryant Groupie line.

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Ever since Nash won two MVP's this award has kind of become meaningless ot me. He doesn't even have any finals appearances and his stats aernt anything special when you take into account the other great PG's in history.

I remember when I first started watching basketball. I was young and impressionable and thought Timmy D was the G.O.A.T. because he has two MVP's (I started watching the season after he won his 2nd) but now it's just like, "So what if he's got MVP's? Steve Nash has 2, they don't mean ****"

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 07:52 PM
nash doesnt have 3 rings and 3 finals mvp.

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 07:53 PM

Knoe doesn't know what the hell he hates. One minute it's Kobes fans, who are young and dumb he hates, but has nothing against Kobe the person. Next minute it's Kobe the person he hates, for being cocky, and arrogant, but has nothing against Kobe fans.

Kids a mess.

It's basically whatever fits the agenda he's trying to drive home. If it's a thread about Kobe the player, he hates Kobe the player, if it's Kobes fans creating a thread to talk about Kobe, he hates the fans.

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 07:54 PM
nash doesnt have 3 rings and 3 finals mvp.

Exactly, hence the reason the MVP award is meaningless. Nash has two of them.

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Knoe doesn't know what the hell he hates. One minute it's Kobes fans, who are young and dumb he hates, but has nothing against Kobe the person. Next minute it's Kobe the person he hates, for being cocky, and arrogant, but has nothing against Kobe fans.

Kids a mess.

It's basically whatever fits the agenda he's trying to drive home. If it's a thread about Kobe the player, he hates Kobe the player, if it's Kobes fans creating a thread to talk about Kobe, he hates the fans.

This dude can't stay off my d!ck. It's hilarious. Even though I pointed out that at one time, dude loved my wittiness. Then he got bitter because I took issue with his whining about the refs. Before that, he had no problem with me or my posts. Now, whenever he sees my name he has flash of rage.

lmao. Go ahead and find when I've EVER said I liked Kobe, or had nothing against him.

Dude will stoop to lying to prove his "point".

elementally morale
01-19-2007, 08:05 PM
You are not bored for a minute...

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 08:05 PM
This dude can't stay off my d!ck. It's hilarious. Even though I pointed out that at one time, dude loved my wittiness. Then he got bitter because I took issue with his whining about the refs. Before that, he had no problem with me or my posts. Now, whenever he sees my name he has flash of rage.

lmao. Go ahead and find when I've EVER said I liked Kobe, or had nothing against him.

Dude will stoop to lying to prove his "point".

Bump that thread foo. Oh, you won't. Because every other reply of yours was "I'm done with this" then you'd reply, and finish off with the same thing, then repeat until I owned you so bad you logged off the board and came back now hoping people would forget.

I'm on your ****? You must be on Kobes **** since he's on your mind 24/7. Maybe that's why you hate him so much. Dude's lust for white girls has you catching feelings. Light skinned ass Knoe aint white enough for Kobe, and he aint black enough for anyone else. Poor dude always comes up short.

Who you hanging out with tonight, knoe? You gonna play the whiteboy part and go get some milkshakes with your wrestling buddies? Or you gonna play the brutha part and go to the club with your dawgs? :oldlol:

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 08:06 PM
You are not bored for a minute...

Groupies never tire, thus Knoe never tires

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Me to Kobe Groupie: "Well, Kobe thinks Dirk should win it. I think Kobe knows a bit more about basketball than some fan on a message board."

The classing Bryant Groupie line.

:oldlol: ill give you that

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Bump that thread foo. Oh, you won't. Because every other reply of yours was "I'm done with this" then you'd reply, and finish off with the same thing, then repeat until I owned you so bad you logged off the board and came back now hoping people would forget.

I'm on your ****? You must be on Kobes **** since he's on your mind 24/7. Maybe that's why you hate him so much. Dude's lust for white girls has you catching feelings. Light skinned ass Knoe aint white enough for Kobe, and he aint black enough for anyone else. Poor dude always comes up short.

Who you hanging out with tonight, knoe? You gonna play the whiteboy part and go get some milkshakes with your wrestling buddies? Or you gonna play the brutha part and go to the club with your dawgs? :oldlol:

:oldlol: dude just waits to see my name in a post so he can engage in his old vendetta.

Aww poor TMac. At one time he thought I was witty, but since I spoke out against bitter Mavs fans whining about the refs, he's had it in for old Knoe

This idiot would spend the next five pages doing this if I let him. What a sicko.

Also a racist, since he obviously feels that all black people should act a certain way, and if they express too much intellect they're "trying to be white".

TMac = racist, bitter, unfunny, destined to fail screenwriter.

konex
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Think about it. When you know you'll never get something, you try to convince yourself that you don't want it. That's Kobe's attitude now.

Nash with 2 MVPs and Kobe with none is a DISGRACE...

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 08:12 PM
TMac's heroes:

http://www.assiah.net/religion-and-groups/images/ku-klux-klan.jpg

DreamRockets
01-19-2007, 08:12 PM
well, nash with as much mvps as duncan is a disagrace, nash with twice the mvps as shaq and hakeem is a discgrace too, why does it go down to kobe ?

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 08:17 PM
:oldlol: dude just waits to see my name in a post so he can engage in his old vendetta.

Aww poor TMac. At one time he thought I was witty, but since I spoke out against bitter Mavs fans whining about the refs, he's had it in for old Knoe

This idiot would spend the next five pages doing this if I let him. What a sicko.

Also a racist, since he obviously feels that all black people should act a certain way, and if they express too much intellect they're "trying to be white".

TMac = racist, bitter, unfunny, destined to fail screenwriter.

All black people? NOPE, just you. You're the dude that was once in love with Kobe cause you thought "Oh boy! Heres a guy just like me!! A strong African American male, who carries himself like a Caucasian! Gee golly wiz! So do I! Upperclass? CHECK, a fine interest in the Italian language and culture? CHECK, 52 inch vertical, Well, CHECKMATE!"

Then Kobe goes and records a rap song and you say "This isn't Carlton Banks like at all!" and you switched it up and became a hater. Even stopped signing your fan letters to him as "Il vostro ventilatore di numero 1, Knoe" since you werent his number 1 fan anymore. But you still liked practicing your Italian. :oldlol:

Knoe "reply, reply, reply. I'm done dealing with you cretins here! Be gone to the wasteland from whence you came!"

Kids talks in 3rd person telling ye olde tales so much you'd think he was trying out for a part in the hobbit movie. :oldlol:

Knoe Itawl
01-19-2007, 08:23 PM
All black people? NOPE, just you. You're the dude that was once in love with Kobe cause you thought "Oh boy! Heres a guy just like me!! A strong African American male, who carries himself like a Caucasian! Gee golly wiz! So do I! Upperclass? CHECK, a fine interest in the Italian language and culture? CHECK, 52 inch vertical, Well, CHECKMATE!"

Then Kobe goes and records a rap song and you say "This isn't Carlton Banks like at all!" and you switched it up and became a hater. Even stopped signing your fan letters to him as "Il vostro ventilatore di numero 1, Knoe" since you werent his number 1 fan anymore. But you still liked practicing your Italian. :oldlol:

Knoe "reply, reply, reply. I'm done dealing with you cretins here! Be gone to the wasteland from whence you came!"

Kids talks in 3rd person telling ye olde tales so much you'd think he was trying out for a part in the hobbit movie. :oldlol:

lmao, this dude sits behind his computer and comes up with fantasy scenarios.

Meanwhile, I give FACTS.

FACT: TMac had no problem with me until after the Finals last year.

FACT: TMac called my posts "witty" and "funny"

FACT: TMac is an unfunny idiot who knows jack shyt about basketball which is why he spends most of his time on this messageboard trying to instigate nonsense with people.

FACT: TMac's idols are

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/kukluxklan-3148.jpg

Racist.

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Knoes idols.

http://www.peung.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/milli.vanilli.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/32/150px-Carlton_lg.jpg

Oh, and let's not forget........

Kobe Bryant pre-thug poet. Back when he was a Caucasian like black, just like Knoe.

http://media.msnbc.msn.com/j/msnbc/2032000/2032613.standard.jpg

Oh NO! Did Knoe just call me an "unfunny idiot!!"

That one hurts. Worst insult I've ever had hurled at me from a white dude.

Xplicit
01-19-2007, 08:35 PM

ROASTED :oldlol:

ShaqiraShaqira
01-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I say give it to kobe if the LAkers make it to at least the Western finals.

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Just wait till knoes white friends come over for the weekend sleepover (GEARS OF WAR AND ORANGE FANTA BABY!!) and he's all "Look how bad I was owning this black dude on the net!!!" then he's gonna post pictures like.

TMacs Idols :

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/blackpanthers-35235.jpg

Knoes an identity wreck. :oldlol:

artest 93
01-19-2007, 08:47 PM

lmfao. i agree.

also, why the hell would kobe say he wants it? we all know he wants it. anyone here who thinks he doesnt is an idiot. kobe doesnt play for numbers...he is my favorite player but that is all bs. whent hey have no hope of winning this fool be taking up garbage shots without thinknig twice tryin to jack up numbers. he did it last year. and oh...iam willin gto bet anyone here that kobe will not have mvp or the title. why he even tryin to sound noble on obvious things he wont be able to get pists me off. kobe is good at basketball. why even try to twist thing sto be otherwise.

PMshooter
01-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Kobe plays to be regarded as "the best." That's why he does everything, like pick Dirk for MVP. He's repairing his team, his image, everything. It's all superficial. But none of that matter. What matters is that when you turn on a Lakers game, you're going to see something amazing. You can love the guy, or hate the guy, but that is only truth you need to know about him.

I think Nash actually deserves the MVP this more. More than Dirk. More than anybody. And I didn't think he deserved the previous 2.

elementally morale
01-19-2007, 09:03 PM
I say give it to kobe if the LAkers make it to at least the Western finals.

I say you don't know too much about this award.

MaxFly
01-19-2007, 09:20 PM
"This isn't Carlton Banks like at all!" and you switched it up and became a hater.

Remember when Carlton and Will spent the weekend in Compton and Carlton became C. Money after studying his hip hop flash cards?

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Remember when Carlton and Will spent the weekend in Compton and Carlton became C. Money after studying his hip hop flash cards?

it was C-Note. "yo wassup prince...yo why you dissin me?" haha

MaxFly
01-19-2007, 09:32 PM
it was C-Note. "yo wassup prince...yo why you dissin me?" haha

You're right... haha... One of the best episodes ever...

This is the police! Carlton, come out with your hands up!

"You'll never take me alive!" Proceeds to pull out nun chucks... :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

hotsizzle
01-19-2007, 10:00 PM
You're right... haha... One of the best episodes ever...

This is the police! Carlton, come out with your hands up!

"You'll never take me alive!" Proceeds to pull out nun chucks... :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

man those shows are priceless, they never get old

FabCasablancas
01-19-2007, 11:30 PM
Why hasn't Tmacsonegoodeye been banned yet?

He's a psycho racist who posts using 1000 aliases just so he can laugh at hiws own lame jokes and parrot the same old insults... he's wannabe ghetto too.. he's a punk.. plain and simple. He is exactly the type of poster that ruins this message board and every other.. BAN HIM AND ALL HIS ALIASES!

statman32
01-20-2007, 12:54 AM
So kobe thinks dirk should be mvp??? damn lets just hand it to dirk then

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-20-2007, 01:14 AM
So kobe thinks dirk should be mvp??? damn lets just hand it to dirk then

Fine by me. Anyone but Nash.

statman32
01-20-2007, 01:20 AM
Fine by me. Anyone but Nash.

thats a retarded statement...Its not nashs fault that he has won it the last two years...there were no candiates clearly better than him...and for every one saying it would be a insult to nba legends if he won 3 staight...thats ridiculous

He doesnt have the competition that people in the past did...and he is having his best year by far this season...and if dirk and him continue to play like this, him and dirk should have themselves a very close competition(others might step it up too though)

TMacsOneGoodEye
01-20-2007, 01:22 AM
When you're trying to downplay the fact Nash won it the last two seasons as a reason why he should win it this season, you know he doesn't deserve it.

magicmanfan
01-20-2007, 12:15 PM
people are so blind some times.....dirk is very weak on defense

kobe has made the all-d first and second teams most years,
and he is the top offensive player in the game, not even a fair
comparison, dirk is one dimensional (although he is improving in
some areas)

magicmanfan
01-20-2007, 12:18 PM
When you're trying to downplay the fact Nash won it the last two seasons as a reason why he should win it this season, you know he doesn't deserve it.

what have you been smokin?

nash has tons of credentials, stats, whatever, to prove he is a top
player and maybe the best teammate in the game, how can you
eliminate him from the race?

ACCBaller1403
01-20-2007, 12:55 PM
You just said Dirk is one dimensional because he doesn't play D (which is not true at all...He's not all D team but he's definately above average) then go on to say that Nash is still in the running. I agree Nash should be in the running but if you're taking out Dirk for not playing D you SURE AS HELL need to take Nash out for not playing D.

Dirk D >>>>Nash D

I think the short list of MVP candidates right now are
Dirk
Nash
Kobe
Arenas (based on Wiz's record and his play lately, I expect him to fall out of the race)

FabCasablancas
01-20-2007, 01:25 PM
people are so blind some times.....dirk is very weak on defense

kobe has made the all-d first and second teams most years,
and he is the top offensive player in the game, not even a fair
comparison, dirk is one dimensional (although he is improving in
some areas)

I have seen Dirk play MUCH MUCH better D on Kobe than I have seen Kobe play D on Dirk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBOiz0t-tpo

MaxFly
01-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Why hasn't Tmacsonegoodeye been banned yet?

He's a psycho racist who posts using 1000 aliases just so he can laugh at hiws own lame jokes and parrot the same old insults... he's wannabe ghetto too.. he's a punk.. plain and simple. He is exactly the type of poster that ruins this message board and every other.. BAN HIM AND ALL HIS ALIASES!

Because's he's entertaining and he posts with a unique flair. Most people want him around. The real question is why you're still allowed to post. No one would miss you. :confusedshrug:

hwliuLAP
01-20-2007, 02:08 PM
I have seen Dirk play MUCH MUCH better D on Kobe than I have seen Kobe play D on Dirk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBOiz0t-tpo

Dirk does play D
but just showing one play on youtube ain't getting you anywhere bud

Laker Logic
01-20-2007, 02:32 PM
"Il vostro ventilatore di numero 1, Knoe"

FabCasablancas
01-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Dirk does play D
but just showing one play on youtube ain't getting you anywhere bud

Show me Kobe stopping Dirk on-on-one... ain't gonna happen! We saw Kobe to stop Dirk the other night.. Kobe was humiliated. :oldlol:

Game
01-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Knoe got ROASTED.

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Show me Kobe stopping Dirk on-on-one... ain't gonna happen! We saw Kobe to stop Dirk the other night.. Kobe was humiliated. :oldlol:

oh please, this is pathetic, dirk is a 7'0 mother fuc**er and kobe is a frigging shooting guard, apples, oranges, let's see what can dirk do against yao 1-on-1 :lol:

maybe kobe cant guard dirk, but little udonis haslem and james posey humiliated dirk's ass, what about that one ? :roll:

Game
01-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Corliss Williamson owned Kobe last year so I guess Corliss is better, right?

West-Side
01-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Why is that you always love to highlite how Dirk burned Kobe or how Wade burned Kobe....but how come none of you jackasses step up and actually notice how well Kobe SHUT Wade down the other night in the 4th...Wade couldn't get nothing going, throwing bricks left & right all 4th quarter, but no one ever mentions those things...atleast Kobe actually puts in the effort on defense, Nash, Dirk or Wade never do sh*t on defense, and they're the front runners for MVP right? Dirk & Nash ain't more valuable then Kobe...Kobe doesn't have Marion/Amare/Barbosa/Bell/Diaw/Thomas or Howard/Terry/Harris/Stackhouse/Diop...Dirk doesn't even need to put up great numbers for his team to have the best record in the league because he has amazing players on his team already who are getting so under-rated....and Nash is a joke of an MVP, I'm sick of hearing about him...GREAT point guard, the nicest guy in the league but is also in the BEST position in this league...he doesn't offer a team any defense or rebounding but he's a great shooter and a great passer...and that's exactly what Phoenix need...both those team would make the playoffs without Dirk and Nash...LA wouldn't, in the west.

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 05:53 PM
no, the suns and mavs wouldnt make the playoffs without their superstars, they have nice rosters but they play like shiiit when nash and dirk arent around to make them look better than they really are.

West-Side
01-20-2007, 05:59 PM
no, the suns and mavs wouldnt make the playoffs without their superstars

Yeah cause Shawn Marion wasn't putting up monster numbers pre-Nash days...and Barbosa, Amare, Bell and Diaw were actually IN THE league when Nash was in Dallas...I guess we can ASSUME that they wouldn't be good players without Nash. I guess Bell didn't make that shot against the Clippers to save Phoenix...I guess Tim Thomas didn't make that huge 3 against the Lakers last season...I guess Barbosa and Diaw didn't make big play after big play against the Lakers.

Terry has been balling back in Atlanta, Howard has NOTHING to do with Dirk...he's playing great defense and creating his own shots...Stackhouse has always been a great scorer...what the f*ck are you people even talking about?

And since when has either of these players ever won anything? It's kinda pathetic to see these two so called front runners for MVP never even making it to the NBA finals playing TOGETHER...and now you guys have the right to downplay their role players and give them the spot light when they couldn't achieved jack sh*t playing along side each other.

Just trying your best to keep Kobe from not getting the MVP award.

jan803
01-20-2007, 06:02 PM
suns:
Marion/Amare/Barbosa/Bell/Diaw/Thomas

mavs:
Howard/Terry/Harris/Stackhouse/Diop...

lakers:
cook/smush/walton/bynum

now if people can not see the difference in talent between the 3 squads then i guess i really know nothing about about basketball.

the lakers have the 4th best record in the league w/2 of their regular starters out. doing this in the western conference is admirable and NO ONE including the most diehart laker fans would have or could have predicted this. this team being 12 games over .500 is dammed impressive.

the combination of guys understanding the triangle, acquiring players like farmar and evans (again, NO ONE could see they've made a difference), phil's coaching and kobe's style of play has made people notice this team.

if people want to note the losses of the sub .500 teams, i've done that for you. it just shows that this team still has a h@ll of a lot of room for improvement. i expect plenty when kwame and odom are back in the mix.

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah cause Shawn Marion wasn't putting up monster numbers pre-Nash days...and Barbosa, Amare, Bell and Diaw were actually IN THE league when Nash was in Dallas...I guess we can ASSUME that they wouldn't be good players without Nash. I guess Bell didn't make that shot against the Clippers to save Phoenix...I guess Tim Thomas didn't make that huge 3 against the Lakers last season...I guess Barbosa and Diaw didn't make big play after big play against the Lakers.

Terry has been balling back in Atlanta, Howard has NOTHING to do with Dirk...he's playing great defense and creating his own shots...Stackhouse has always been a great scorer...what the f*ck are you people even talking about?

And since when has either of these players ever won anything? It's kinda pathetic to see these two so called front runners for MVP never even making it to the NBA finals playing TOGETHER...and now you guys have the right to downplay their role players and give them the spot light when they couldn't achieved jack sh*t playing along side each other.

Just trying your best to keep Kobe from not getting the MVP award

so your are gonna bring rings now ? how many would dirk and nash have if they had the chance to ride shaq's coat-tails for almost a decade ?

marion, amare, dantony and barbosa already lead the suns to 29 wins in 2004, the only difference in that team was the addition of steve nash and they improved their record to 62-20, then he loses stoudemire all season and still wins 54 games, disproving the ridiculous idea that studemire is the suns mvp. then the suns face the lakers and fall down 3-1 and kobe pulls the biggest choke/quit job in nba history (depending on your opinion) and the mvp blows away the wannabe by 31 points, down goes kobe, down goes phil.

have you ever seen dallas play without dirk ? it doesnt mean sheit if terry, stackhouse and howard were talented before playing with dirk, they still play like trash when dirk isnt around, whats so hard to understand about that ? their talent doesnt mean a fcucking thing if they cant execute.

West-Side
01-20-2007, 06:10 PM
how many would dirk and nash have if they had the chance to ride shaq's coat-tails ?

How many rings did Shaquille have before Kobe came into the picture? He didn't have the talent? What prime Nick Van Axel, Eddie Jones and Campbell wasn't enough?

konex
01-20-2007, 06:13 PM
marion, amare, dantony and barbosa already lead the suns to 29 wins in 2004

- D'Antoni wasn't the coach that year
- Amare only played 55 games
- Barbosa was playing like 20 mins a game off the bench

But who needs facts?

West-Side
01-20-2007, 06:15 PM
then the suns face the lakers and fall down 3-1 and kobe pulls the biggest choke/quit job in nba history (depending on your opinion) and the mvp blows away the wannabe by 31 points, down goes kobe, down goes phil.

The MVP did that right? He made Diaw hit all those clutch shots in the 4th quarter...he made Barbosa explode...someone other then Nash made that huge turnover that tied the game and led LA to the win in game 4...the MVP didn't get abused by Parker in the post...the MVP hit the big shot in game 6...Kobe Bryant didn't score 50 points in game 6 to give his team a great chance to put the series away...Kobe didn't score 24 points in the first half of game 7...while his teams shot 20% from the field....lets just compare Steve Nash to Kobe Bryant and ignore the fact that Kobe did WAY MORE then Nash that series, and Phoenix won it because they had much better players around Nash who got the job done in the important part of the series.

jan803
01-20-2007, 06:18 PM
have you ever seen dallas play without dirk ? it doesnt mean sheit if terry, stackhouse and howard were talented before playing with dirk, they still play like trash when dirk isnt around, whats so hard to understand about that ? their talent doesnt mean a fcucking thing if they cant execute.

do you see kobe move the ball? he can get it to the open man. it don't mean sh*t if the open man doesn't hit his shot.

sorry, that might have been harsh and not a fair comparison to your point. but my point is people expect the superstars/franchise players to get close of not exceed their averages at least 4 out of 5 nights.

if roles players get good numbers 2 out of 3 nights, then their right around their talent level.

it's always about execution. the role players' shots are falling, then there's a way better chance a team is going to getting a W that night.

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 07:08 PM
do you see kobe move the ball? he can get it to the open man. it don't mean sh*t if the open man doesn't hit his shot.

sorry, that might have been harsh and not a fair comparison to your point. but my point is people expect the superstars/franchise players to get close of not exceed their averages at least 4 out of 5 nights.

if roles players get good numbers 2 out of 3 nights, then their right around their talent level.

it's always about execution. the role players' shots are falling, then there's a way better chance a team is going to getting a W that night.

that excuses might have meant something in the past, but not anymore, cook is a gunner, he can hit 3s from all over the court, so can radman, smush, walton, odom, sasha, are all very good shooters too, if you dont want people to underrate dirk's team mates then you shouldnt underrate kobe's teamates.

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 07:13 PM
How many rings did Shaquille have before Kobe came into the picture? He didn't have the talent? What prime Nick Van Axel, Eddie Jones and Campbell wasn't enough?

what ? would kobe win a ring with freakin campbell, van exel and eddie jones ? specially if you count that this happened in jordan's era ?

van exel, eddie jones and campbell arent championship pieces.

lets not mention how shaq has a ring and a finals appearence without kobe, or how he has won 11 playoff series without kobe contrary to 0 for kobe without shaq, or how he turned a putrid orlando franchise into gold in a matter of 3 years. or how kobe had a 39% winning percentage in the games shaq sat out while they played together.

is not even worth debating it, shaq won finals mvp and had the better numbers and the bigger impact all 3 years they won rings, kobe was drexler or pippen in that relationship.

raiderfan19
01-20-2007, 07:15 PM
the mavs without question have more talent around them than the lakers have around kobe. The mavs also happen to be better than the lakers which is something that ive always wondered about when it comes to team X would be better without player Y. Yes the mavs would be better than the lakers without the respective superstars but the mavs are better now so its a moot point.

jan803
01-20-2007, 07:20 PM
that excuses might have meant something in the past, but not anymore, cook is a gunner, he can hit 3s from all over the court, so can radman, smush, walton, odom, sasha, are all very good shooters too, if you dont want people to underrate dirk's team mates then you shouldnt underrate kobe's teamates.

remember what i was commenting on from you. you were talking about the role players' execution. if the role players execution is 'sheit'...

cook is gunner, but an inconsistent gunner. it's great that he tied his career high, but overall, he could be 2-8 the next night. and he's a defensive liability.

radman for me is a victim of not being in the tri for the required 18-24 months to really get it. yes, it didn't help that he hurt his hand, but some of the the things he does is frustrating for us fans. he's another defensive liability as well.

smush has played better for last few weeks so i give him credit. he's playing more than the $700grand the team is paying. his defense has shown of late and he can get burnt from some speedy guards as well...see tony parker.

i love walton. he's a a glue for this team. but he and cook for that matter are not legit starters. tell me that they would start on either the suns or mavs right now and then i'm through w/this thread.

i wasn't underrating these guys. my original post was simply to compare the talents of the suns, mavs and lakers rosters.

again, convince me that the lakers roster is that much more talented then the other teams and i'll be through w/this thread.

EDIT***

what i meant to post is convince me that the lakers starting roster w/o kobe is more talented than the suns and the mavs.

thanks!

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 07:24 PM
i NEVER said the lakers were as talented as the mavs or suns, what i disagreed with is the idea that dallas and phoenix were playoff teams without dirk and nash, thats garbage.

but even if the mavs have better talent around dirk thats a moot point, they are a better team anyway, you can only ASSUME that kobe would have an equal or superior record with dirk's teammates.

jan803
01-20-2007, 07:33 PM
i NEVER said the lakers were as talented as the mavs or suns, what i disagreed with is the idea that dallas and phoenix were playoff teams without dirk and nash, thats garbage.

but even if the mavs have better talent around dirk thats a moot point, they are a better team anyway, you can only ASSUME that kobe would have an equal or superior record with dirk's teammates.

just so you understand my mindset, i DO NOT LIKE to replace player x for player y. that's wouldashouldacoulda logic to me.

theinfamousmobb
01-20-2007, 08:07 PM
You cannot determine the MVP halfway thru the season, period.

Brunch@Five
01-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Suns without Nash are without a doubt still a playoff team, even in the west.

C - Amare: one of the best young big men in the league,
PF - Marion: one of the best role-players in the league, 20/10 guy his whole career, can do almost everything, great defender
SF - Diaw: currently the best Point Forward in the league, also a good defender
SG - Bell: great defender and 3 point shooter
PG - Barbosa: not a great floor general, but is a great shooter and slasher, also a decent defender. Better than many starting PGs in the league.

They'd have to play half-court ball probably, but with that talent they are still a 50 win team.

That's no slight against Nash; team success is completely overrated in determining the MVP. Jordan-less Bulls in 94 still won 55 games, doesn't make MJ any worse.

DreamRockets
01-20-2007, 08:23 PM
omg, WATCH THE GAMES, just over analizing their rosters doesnt work, the suns need nash because he is PERFECT to run the point in that system, freakin leandro barbosa cant play pg, all he can do is shoot, without nash they would maybe get the 8th seed, not more than that.

stoudemire would look like dwight howard minus the rebounding without nash feeding him with pick and roll dunks all night, none of the spot up 3pt shooters would be as effective without nash, nash creates for others and for himself.

the lakers were a very good team but when shaq missed games they played like trash, hell they had a 39% winning percentage in the games in which kobe played and shaq didnt, those teams were built around the best center in the league, they were talented even without him but they played bad without him, same for the suns, they are built around the best pg in the league, even with their whole talent they dont execute without him.

RidonKs
01-20-2007, 08:30 PM
They'd have to play half-court ball probably, but with that talent they are still a 50 win team.

45 tops. A playoff team in the East, not the West.

CavaliersFTW
03-25-2014, 01:32 AM
Dirkules :bowdown:

sportjames23
03-25-2014, 01:33 AM
Dude, why bump a 7-year-old thread that's nowhere near relevant to this season?