PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone rooting for Miami that isn't a Heat fan?

liquidrage
06-10-2012, 04:12 AM
This is good vs evil, right?

PickernRoller
06-10-2012, 04:14 AM
I like your motto.

Rican_Havok
06-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Knicks fan here, but always been a Lebron fan at heart. Go Heat.

francesco totti
06-10-2012, 04:15 AM
seattle fans?

Rnbizzle
06-10-2012, 04:30 AM
Yup, I'm a Bulls fan, but right now I'm rooting for MIA

OmniStrife
06-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Phoenix Suns fan here...

I want to believe in LeBron...
Go Heat!

InspiredLebowski
06-10-2012, 04:33 AM
Small market team that drafted immensely well (and lucky) against a team of club skank sunny beach chasing mercenaries. I'm a Pacers fan, not hard to pick.

All Net
06-10-2012, 04:39 AM
I will be rooting for the Thunder to win but don't hate the Heat and wouldn't be upset if they won. Would be happy for Lebron if he did finally win one.

Clippersfan86
06-10-2012, 04:41 AM
I am. The blind hatred of people towards them has made me embrace them more. Besides I dislike Harden, Ibaka and Perkins far more than I do any Heat player. Out of both teams I like Bosh the most of any player by a good margin, although I do like KD+RW.

SacJB Shady
06-10-2012, 04:43 AM
Im rooting for Miami because i absolutely despise the Thunder as of late. They have no business getting passed Dallas, the Lakers, and the Spurs as easy as they did. The spurs were on a roll.

All Net
06-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Im rooting for Miami because i absolutely despise the Thunder as of late. They have no business getting passed Dallas, the Lakers, and the Spurs as easy as they did. The spurs were on a roll.

So you hate the Thunder because they were clearly better than those teams? Thunder winning at least means L.A lost to the champion again.

28renyoy
06-10-2012, 05:30 AM
From what I've gathered, roughly 85% of the nation excluding Heat/LeBron/Seattle fans are rooting for OKC. So yes it is "good vs evil" assuming you mean OKC is good and that the nation is cheering for good.

Sakkreth
06-10-2012, 05:37 AM
As Dexter fan I am rooting for Miami :roll:

Big#50
06-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Lebron will show everyone this is his league.

Stuckey
06-10-2012, 06:19 AM
me, i wanna see lebron get a ring and shut up the annoying haters

just the other day a guy at the court told the borrow a dollar from lebron joke as if it's the funniest joke that nobody has ever heard, it was sad

CarlosBoozer
06-10-2012, 06:22 AM
I fvking hate lebron haters and I can't wait for lebron to win his ring and see what retarded excuses the haters will come up with!

PickernRoller
06-10-2012, 06:28 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: this forum is pathetic, what happens if Lebron fails? Dreams shattered, hopes lifeless? These last two days have gotten a lot Lebron homers out of their closets...

It's gonna be fun regardless of the outcome...just like 2011.

http://i46.tinypic.com/30cn2ir.png

SunsCaptain
06-10-2012, 06:31 AM
I am with every1 else.

The haters make you hope the Heat win.

They are almost the underdog at this point.

They have something to prove.

I rooted for dallas last year and made fun of lebron and the heat for awhile after they lost...

But as the stupid haters grew in numbers and stupidity I changed tones.

And I really hope that LeBron and the Heat can win this year so we can have a forum that actually talks about basketball...

Not LeBron and Kobe bullshit.

Although I think the Thunder are the better team... I hope Miami wins.

sipitri
06-10-2012, 06:35 AM
How can you root for the OKC franchise stealers is beyond my understanding.

Kews1
06-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Yup, but not the heat especially I don't like Dwade or chalmers but Im rooting for LBJ & Bosh

BuGzBuNNy
06-10-2012, 06:40 AM
I fvking hate lebron haters and I can't wait for lebron to win his ring and see what retarded excuses the haters will come up with!
This is basically how I feel on one side, but I like OKC as well.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: this forum is pathetic, what happens if Lebron fails? Dreams shattered, hopes lifeless?
Funny how you could change that first line to "what happens if Lebron succeeds" and it mean basically the same thing.

PickernRoller
06-10-2012, 06:44 AM
This is basically how I feel on one side, but I like OKC as well.

Funny how you could change that first line to "what happens if Lebron succeeds" and it mean basically the same thing.

It's not funny, it's people vesting such fanatical sentiments in something that's out of their control. The "best team" wins, not Lebron james. The success line really doesn't apply as he (or his team?) has failed twice to win a ring in the Finals. TWICE! - and, as before the fanatical bunch was saying the same thing they are saying today.......only, to fail twice and have, like I said, their dreams and hopes shattered. If anything, haters have more reasons to hate and back it up than the homers themselves. Why set up yourself in this way hehehe....putting to much at the line, not healthy at all.

Like I said, regardless of the outcome this is going to be something else to watch. I remember how many went nuts and got banned after the Heat failed..... I suppose some will go nuts too if they win and get banned hahahahah ---- no way around it.

jcyrus10
06-10-2012, 06:45 AM
Hornets fan here and i root for miami. Its the 2nd team i root for.

BuGzBuNNy
06-10-2012, 06:48 AM
It's not funny, it's people vesting such fanatical sentiments in something that's out of their control.
so you agree?

The "best team" wins, not Lebron james. The success line really doesn't apply as he has failed twice to win a ring in the Finals. TWICE!
so basically...if you've lost in the finals multiple times, finally winning a ring isn't a success?

KDthunderup
06-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Have you forgotten all the shit Lebron did to warrant this hate? He brought it on himself.

PickernRoller
06-10-2012, 06:57 AM
so you agree?

so basically...if you've lost in the finals multiple times, finally winning a ring isn't a success?

You asking me? I know, do you?

It terms of the haters/homers argument it means nothing. It simply means he succeed 1 out 3 times, .33% of the time (inefficient as some of his homers suggest of any other player in the league :lol :lol ). Just because he succeeded doesn't mean he didn't fail previously and that his history is somewhat erased from the face of the earth.....

It's homers trying to picture the guy as the second coming of Jesus Christ that get burnt......as long as there are these types of homers out there, there will be haters too. So, when I see some "closet" homers wishing Lebron succeeds to shut his haters I gotta laugh........win or die it seems to them.

http://i46.tinypic.com/30cn2ir.png

SacJB Shady
06-10-2012, 07:41 AM
The reason i don't like OKC is that it feels like their a bunch of nobodies ready to take the crown. I mean they sucked very bad before. Now all of a sudden they get all these young guys and just several years ago they weren't even in the league. I like the kobes, the lebrons, even dwight. i like the spurs, teams that have proven themselves, not these young kids who think they can just come in and snatch it just like that when everyone else had to pay their dues.

Floppy
06-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Sociopaths vs Psychopaths

Tough choice.

JohnnySic
06-10-2012, 07:53 AM
I'm not one for drama and storylines, but now that the Celtics are out, why not? Watching LeBron fail is more compelling than watching him win. If LBJ wins a ring the media coverage will be the most boring and trite crap you can imagine. Plus, I hate ESPN and the rest of the LeBron lackeys. Go OKC!

LakersReign
06-10-2012, 08:02 AM
The reason i don't like OKC is that it feels like their a bunch of nobodies ready to take the crown. I mean they sucked very bad before. Now all of a sudden they get all these young guys and just several years ago they weren't even in the league. I like the kobes, the lebrons, even dwight. i like the spurs, teams that have proven themselves, not these young kids who think they can just come in and snatch it just like that when everyone else had to pay their dues.

Right:rolleyes:

So...OKC hasn't "proved themselves" by beating the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs. Keeping in mind, they came back from an 0-2 hole to beat the Spurs in 4 straight games. This same Spurs team many had going on to win the title. But the Heat HAVE proved themselves by beating overmatched Knicks and Pacers teams, and an aging Celtics team that took them to 7 games. Also keeping in mind, these were all teams they were supposed to beat anyway?

And may I ask how exactly how Lebron has "paid his dues"? By leaving Cleveland the minute his contract was up. And teaming with another superstar, and an all star, trying to get an easy path to a title? The only thing different Lebron has done in Miami, is get to the Finals. In the 2 years he's been in Miami, he hasn't been the #1 seed in the East, hasn't had homecourt throughout the playoffs, nor has he gotten a 60+ win season. Exactly how are you supposed to prove yourself then and when exactly is the right time to do so? In another 5 to 10 years after Lebron wins all of his supposed multiple titles? The Heat getting out of the East, due largely to the fact that there were injuries to key players in the East, IS NOT "paying dues." Your logic, if you can even call it, that makes no sense.:facepalm

RobertdeMeijer
06-10-2012, 08:09 AM
NY native / Knicks fan here:
OKC are fun team to watch, it would be a good thing for them to win. But It would be so tragic if LeBron lost another finals. I can't root for that.

LBJDW305
06-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Have you forgotten all the shit Lebron did to warrant this hate? He brought it on himself.

What? Made a decision on national television and donated the entire profit to the boys and girls club? The celebration party that was the HEAT ORGANIZATION that celebrated that...LeBron is the best player in the planet. And all people do is hate the man to make their shitty life situations better

Dude has said some stupid things but so has everyone else. Guys like Jordan and Barkley and Kobe have done worst and they are loved.

Clutch
06-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Knicks fan here

Let's go Thunder. BEAT THE HEAT

I even cheered for Boston (who I hate) against them,I won't have a hard time cheering for OKC in the Finals.

Rake2204
06-10-2012, 08:57 AM
I still do not support the manner with which this team was created. I liked my "LeBron leads home state to glory" storyline a lot better than the "LeBron attempts to team up with as many superstars as possible in hopes of turning NBA into that time at the park where three friends with D1 college basketball experience insist upon playing for the same team all night while crushing all comers, scoffing at the notion of competition along the way" angle.

Glide2keva
06-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Yup, I'm a Bulls fan, but right now I'm rooting for MIA
Turn in your Bulls card, right now!

Glide2keva
06-10-2012, 09:02 AM
NY native / Knicks fan here:
OKC are fun team to watch, it would be a good thing for them to win. But It would be so tragic if LeBron lost another finals. I can't root for that.
Tragic? Why?

nbaballllller
06-10-2012, 09:19 AM
What? Made a decision on national television and donated the entire profit to the boys and girls club? The celebration party that was the HEAT ORGANIZATION that celebrated that...LeBron is the best player in the planet. And all people do is hate the man to make their shitty life situations better

Dude has said some stupid things but so has everyone else. Guys like Jordan and Barkley and Kobe have done worst and they are loved.

yeah i really dont get it. the dude was asked every day for years about where he was going to go. so he told everyone on a special tv show (which like u said raised 3 million dollars for american kids) to announce it.

he joined dwade and cb because he thought that was the best way to win. isnt that wat players in the nba wana do? try and put themselves in the best position to win? he could have stayed in cleveland and continued to put up ridiculous numbers and get no help and never win a title. thus being titled a loser forever. not everyone is fourtunate to be drafted to a team with other great players or have a team (like l.a, knicks) which attracts top free agents, or be lucky to draft other great players after u (ala kd, westbrook, harden).

and its not like this is soccer/football where in alot of competitions there are no salary cap. the miami heat isnt even the highest payroll team in the league. paying 3 superstars means your depth is going to obviously suffer.

and infront of 10,000 miami heat fans he told them that they were going to win 7 or more rings. a rally he didnt organize and if u arent a miami heat fan why do u even care?

i mean ffs he didnt cheat on his wife with 100 women (as far as we know), he hasnt been accused of rape or assault or anythin like that, he doesnt use drugs/alcohol (again as far as we know) and he seems to generally care for kids and the community.

The hate is old.

end of boring rant/

Pointguard
06-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Knicks fan here, but always been a Lebron fan at heart. Go Heat.
This.

SwayDizzle
06-10-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm not a Heat fan, but Miami all day vs OKC

KingBeasley08
06-10-2012, 09:58 AM
pure bball fan here. im rootin for miami. went for dallas last year but the trolling afterward was crazy. just want lebron to win so those haters are shut up for a while

livingby3's
06-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Suns fan. i want to see Lebron accomplish something. whether people hate him for his egos, dramas, disappearing in the 4th, choking, or for whatever other reasons, he's still too good a player, one of the best the league has ever seen. i wish him success in a championship run.

Alamo
06-10-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm a Spurs fan. I want to see the Heat win :cheers:

lakers_forever
06-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm not one for drama and storylines, but now that the Celtics are out, why not? Watching LeBron fail is more compelling than watching him win. If LBJ wins a ring the media coverage will be the most boring and trite crap you can imagine. Plus, I hate ESPN and the rest of the LeBron lackeys. Go OKC!

This.

Ketchup
06-10-2012, 10:27 AM

Yeah, changing teams. What an asshole.

Anyone who changes teams should be arrested and spat on.

Nash
06-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I have no idea why people would wish bad on a person. There is no reason at all to wish Lebron bad year after year especially when he has failed so many times. He has paid his dues and hasn't done anything to hate on for a long time now. The built up hate is just from old stuff. Or as Jeff van Gundy said, the statue of limitations for things that happened 2 years ago is in place.

Ya'll are just a bunch of cynical, mean people. Wish for the best team to win, don't wish bad on someone.

bluechox2
06-10-2012, 10:36 AM
i might root for the heat, i like the way they play together

lakers_forever
06-10-2012, 10:46 AM
I have no idea why people would wish bad on a person. There is no reason at all to wish Lebron bad year after year especially when he has failed so many times. He has paid his dues and hasn't done anything to hate on for a long time now. The built up hate is just from old stuff. Or as Jeff van Gundy said, the statue of limitations for things that happened 2 years ago is in place.

Ya'll are just a bunch of cynical, mean people. Wish for the best team to win, don't wish bad on someone.

It's just sports, man. No one wants Lebron to die or anything like that. We (people rooting against Miami) want them to lose in basketball games because we don't like them. And that's nothing wrong with that.

He hasn't done anything to hate on? Last year dude said that (in a different way) that he was still rich and the people who rooted against him would then go back to their miserable lives.

Nash
06-10-2012, 10:53 AM
It's just sports, man. No one wants Lebron to die or anything like that. We (people rooting against Miami) want them to lose in basketball games because we don't like them. And that's nothing wrong with that.

He hasn't done anything to hate on? Last year dude said that (in a different way) that he was still rich and the people who rooted against him would then go back to their miserable lives.
I never single out an individual and wish the worst for him. I'd probably wish his team loses but not basing all my hate on one person and wishing him bad for just because his I'd love to see him miserable again.

And I don't know why the hell you'd interpret that as if Lebron said "I'm rich you're poor". He said that the haters would just go back to their lives after celebrating my failure and things will just move on. He never said anything about him having an awesome life and your life sucks, just let them be happy for a few years and then go back to whatever to your normal life. It takes one very biased person to make that connection.

lakers_forever
06-10-2012, 11:02 AM
I never single out an individual and wish the worst for him. I'd probably wish his team loses but not basing all my hate on one person and wishing him bad for just because his I'd love to see him miserable again.

And I don't know why the hell you'd interpret that as if Lebron said "I'm rich you're poor". He said that the haters would just go back to their lives after celebrating my failure and things will just move on. He never said anything about him having an awesome life and your life sucks, just let them be happy for a few years and then go back to whatever to your normal life. It takes one very biased person to make that connection.

It's your opinion. Several people think otherwise about what he said in the press conference : http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226763

Again. Wishing someone loses at basketball is not wishing the worst for him. You are still overreacting. Lebron is an amazing basketball player, but I don't like him and , like you said, I just want his team to lose.
I wish all and his family the best at real life. What's mean about that? Again, it's just sports.

Nash
06-10-2012, 11:05 AM
It's your opinion. Several people think otherwise about what he said in the press conference : http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226763

Again. Wishing someone loses at basketball is not wishing the worst for him. You are still overreacting. Lebron is an amazing basketball player, but I don't like him. It's not mean. It's just a choice. I wish all and his family the best at real life. Again, it's just sports.
Are you serious? Just look at what OP wrote on that thread "Lebron: "Who cares about what fans say; I'm rich and they're not".

^^ Lebron didn't say any of those words.

schism206
06-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Right:rolleyes:

So...OKC hasn't "proved themselves" by beating the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs. Keeping in mind, they came back from an 0-2 hole to beat the Spurs in 4 straight games. This same Spurs team many had going on to win the title. But the Heat HAVE proved themselves by beating overmatched Knicks and Pacers teams, and an aging Celtics team that took them to 7 games. Also keeping in mind, these were all teams they were supposed to beat anyway?

And may I ask how exactly how Lebron has "paid his dues"? By leaving Cleveland the minute his contract was up. And teaming with another superstar, and an all star, trying to get an easy path to a title? The only thing different Lebron has done in Miami, is get to the Finals. In the 2 years he's been in Miami, he hasn't been the #1 seed in the East, hasn't had homecourt throughout the playoffs, nor has he gotten a 60+ win season. Exactly how are you supposed to prove yourself then and when exactly is the right time to do so? In another 5 to 10 years after Lebron wins all of his supposed multiple titles? The Heat getting out of the East, due largely to the fact that there were injuries to key players in the East, IS NOT "paying dues." Your logic, if you can even call it, that makes no sense.:facepalm
:applause:

longtime lurker
06-10-2012, 11:12 AM
LOL at all these closest Lebron homers coming out of their holes. I swear a week ago it was Lebron has not help, fire Spoelstra, Boston is a better team. Now its Lebron needs to win a ring to shut up the haters, Lebron "deserves" to win. Its funny that just a week ago championships were overrated and a team accomplishment.

lakers_forever
06-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Are you serious? Just look at what OP wrote on that thread "Lebron: "Who cares about what fans say; I'm rich and they're not".

^^ Lebron didn't say any of those words.

He did not say those words, but it could easily be interpreted that way, just like several people in that thread did.

Anyway, it's not even the main issue. Even if he did not say that, people have every right and there's nothing wrong or mean on rooting against Lebron James in a basketball game.. People who wish harm to him in his personal lives are indeed stupid pricks.

derb2k2
06-10-2012, 11:21 AM
the amount of people showing love for the Heat brings me warmth.Indeed, if fans outside the Heat organization are tired of the bs, how do you think we've felt? I really hope we win. Let's get it! :cheers: :cheers:

fsvr54
06-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Hawks fan here, but rooting for the Heat.

bmulls
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Mavs fan rooting for the Heat. Sick of the blind Lebron hate, I really hope he absolutely dominates.

LakersReign
06-10-2012, 03:00 PM
LOL at all these closest Lebron homers coming out of their holes. I swear a week ago it was Lebron has not help, fire Spoelstra, Boston is a better team. Now its Lebron needs to win a ring to shut up the haters, Lebron "deserves" to win. Its funny that just a week ago championships were overrated and a team accomplishment.

You should be used to the flip flopping that is the bandwagon jumping Lebron fans by now. Yeah it's championship dynasty talk again until the Heat start losing. then it'll go right back to "he has no help blah blah blah blah." It's the same thing over and over, which is exactly why people don't take them seriously:sleeping

AMISTILLILL
06-10-2012, 03:11 PM

What a stupid post.

ihoopallday
06-10-2012, 03:12 PM
You should be used to the flip flopping that is the bandwagon jumping Lebron fans by now. Yeah it's championship dynasty talk again until the Heat start losing. then it'll go right back to "he has no help blah blah blah blah." It's the same thing over and over, which is exactly why people don't take them seriously:sleeping

Certified LeBron hater. Damn, does this dude ever stop hating. :facepalm

LakersReign
06-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Certified butthurtologist. Man, that dude NEVER stops cryin' like a little girl whenever people speak the truth about his boyfriend Lebron:cry:

Foster5k
06-10-2012, 03:16 PM
I actually like both teams. But... I would like to see Lebron and Bosh get a ring. Especially, Bosh...

kentatm
06-10-2012, 03:17 PM
it feels dirty as a Mavs fan, but I think I want the Heat to win this and every Finals they play in. Well, unless Dallas ever makes it back. Then the Mavs could forever be known as the King Slayer.

http://www.webinometry.com/wp-content/uploads/Dirk_GOT2.png

http://www.webinometry.com/wp-content/uploads/Terry_GOT1.png

LWBMIA
06-10-2012, 03:19 PM
The Heat getting out of the East, due largely to the fact that there were injuries to key players in the East, IS NOT "paying dues." Your logic, if you can even call it, that makes no sense.:facepalm

Who in the East was gonna beat the Heat if healthy?

NuggetsFan
06-10-2012, 03:30 PM
I really hate Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka. Really don't like LeBron, Wade. Really hate how the Heat formed and the general direction of the "super team". I'd like to see Durant win a championship, seems like a good guy. OKC drafted their team and built it from the ground up. Well Seattle did. Same time it would be pretty funny to see people have a meltdown if the Heat actually win.

Guess I'm in the middle. Don't really like either team and wanted Boston to knock off Miami than the Thunder. Now that their gone I don't want either team to win.

Just looking forward to some good basketball without a horse in the race.

tikay0
06-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Rooting for the Heat, Bulls fan here. I always root for the bad guy. :pimp:

dunksby
06-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Rooting for the Heat, Bulls fan here. I always root for the bad guy. :pimp:
Did you root for Malone too? Or weren't born yet back then?

no pun intended
06-10-2012, 04:03 PM
I like LeBron.

I abhor Wade.

For the Heat, I don't mind if they take it all.

Lord Leoshes
06-10-2012, 04:35 PM

Like what, not chose to sign with yor team?:facepalm

Lord Leoshes
06-10-2012, 04:44 PM
He did not say those words, but it could easily be interpreted that way, just like several people in that thread did.

Anyway, it's not even the main issue. Even if he did not say that, people have every right and there's nothing wrong or mean on rooting against Lebron James in a basketball game.. People who wish harm to him in his personal lives are indeed stupid pricks.

You can hate the Heat all you want but at least there isn't anyone on the Heat who enjoys raping young women.

GreatGreg
06-10-2012, 04:46 PM
I will be rooting for the Thunder to win but don't hate the Heat and wouldn't be upset if they won. Would be happy for Lebron if he did finally win one.
This.
However, that absolutely was not the case last year. :oldlol:
I was bitter as hell when the Heat beat the Bulls in the ECF and was rooting against the Heat like crazy.

Lord Leoshes
06-10-2012, 04:48 PM

You mean the same way no one take the Lakers seriously anymore? Or are you still in shock of being swept from the playoffs?

Eat Like A Bosh
06-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Pretty sure anyone's who's not a bitter Seattle Fan, Heat Fan or LeBron DickRider would be rooting for the Thunder.

LakersReign
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Who in the East was gonna beat the Heat if healthy?

The Bulls would've given the Heat all they could handle this year, had it not been for Rose going down. And we all know that, so just stop:rolleyes:

You mean the same way no one take the Lakers seriously anymore? Or are you still in shock of being swept from the playoffs?

Never knew ALWAYS still worrying about the Lakers, even though they've been fishing for weeks now. Somehow supposedly means not taking them seriously. Learn something new every day:facepalm

FindingTim
06-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Absolutely. Lebron is a good guy and a great player who made a few stupid decisions in a highly critical, "microwave" culture. He has been criticized, belittled, and punished far more than any athlete ever. The amount of hate and loathing is beyond reason, it is disgusting. I used to not like Lebron, but the criticism is so overboard that now I am rooting for him to dominate the finals, and cement his status as one of the top 15 players ever.

as for the Thunder, I really like Durant, but I don't like Westbrook because he aggressively tried to hit on (and sleep with) my 19 year old cousin. Also, he just seems like a douche.

That said, if these guys were the Seattle Supersonics I would LOVE them, but I just can't get passed the whole OKC thing (and the arena-wide prayer doesn't help)

Lord Leoshes
06-10-2012, 05:10 PM
The Bulls would've given the Heat all they could handle this year, had it not been for Rose going down. And we all know that, so just stop:rolleyes:

Never knew ALWAYS still worrying about the Lakers, somehow supposedly means not taking them seriously. Learn something new every day:facepalm

I am glad that those special edd classes are working for you. :applause:

Now grab your towel, & put on your helmet cause its nap time.

LakersReign
06-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Why you so mad though? Oh yeah....that's right....

Never knew ALWAYS still worrying about the Lakers, even though they've been fishing for weeks now. Somehow supposedly means not taking them seriously. Learn something new every day:facepalm

The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?:lol

ClutchOver9000
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm rooting for a good long drawn out series (hopefully it goes 7), but no team in particular.

I would support OKC but as good a storyline this team has w/ the stars they have, I dislike Harden immensely (partly due to the flopping) and I think Westbrook's a punk. Also dont like Perkins. Plus, I miss the Supersonics...

I would support MIA because of the incredulous amount of hate they get... Lebron has beasted these year, and it'd be cool to see him shut his critics up (myself included at times) by winning the chip. BUT....DWade has become a massive d!ck, and I dislike Chalmers/Battier immensely (all having to do w/ the flopping). Plus, I'm a Knicks fan...

SO...here's to a great NBA Finals! :cheers:

Eat Like A Bosh
06-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Lol at anyone calling the Thunder villains.

Yep, it's Durant's fault. He bolted from Seattle to Oklahoma City to team up with Westbrook and James Harden. What a douchebag. The cockiest NBA player ever.

CelticBaller
06-10-2012, 11:24 PM
god you're an idiot

tikay0
06-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Did you root for Malone too? Or weren't born yet back then?

When their not playing against my team. I was in middle school during those championship runs, but remember them like yesterday in the basement with my family, watching on the big screen, my dad yelling his nuts off, every time we scored a basket. Good times. :pimp:

Joshumitsu
06-11-2012, 01:29 AM
I hate both teams.

That said, much to my own chagrin, I've been reduced to rooting for Miami.

FindingTim
06-11-2012, 01:41 AM
end of boring rant/

dude your rant wasn't boring at all, in fact it was really insightful and interesting.

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2012, 01:47 AM
i hope miami gets utterly destroyed

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2012, 01:50 AM
spurs fan here... used to love OKC, but after seeing them outflop and outref us, i have become anti okc for the year 2012... thats right, im officially black n red wolfpack style now.

also , the heat are UNDERDOGS, and i always root for the underdog.

EricGordon23
06-11-2012, 01:58 AM
I am rooting for miami. After watching harden these playoffs and seeing how much he flops. Durants always bothered me. I guess i just don't like him cuz of his lack of personality. Plus i want bron to finally win one.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-11-2012, 02:01 AM

Lebron has done a lot of stupid stuff to warrant hate. But the degree of hate he has received and still receives, is beyond ridiculous.

It's become trendy to hate on Lebron. I made a statement saying that people act as if Lebron is the unabomber. A facebook friend and Lebron hater then said that Lebron is "worse than the unabomber."

It's gotten so stupid and ridiculous to hate on him at this point, that its mostly just people of lower intelligence that blindly hate on Lebron at this point.

They couldn't even give him the least bit of props on game 6. People were calling him LeB****. Bring up the Delonte West rumors. Saying "jeez, finally Lebron has a good game."

Are you kidding me? UnREAL.

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2012, 02:02 AM
. After watching harden these playoffs and seeing how much he flops. .

:cheers:

ganja0710
06-11-2012, 02:05 AM
I am rooting for miami. After watching harden these playoffs and seeing how much he flops. Durants always bothered me. I guess i just don't like him cuz of his lack of personality. Plus i want bron to finally win one.
:roll:

And Wade and Queen James don't? :oldlol:

:hammerhead:

EricGordon23
06-11-2012, 02:08 AM
:roll:

And Wade and Queen James don't? :oldlol:

:hammerhead:

I dislike wade a lot as well. I just want lebron haters to quite down for a little while. I also wouldn't mind bosh getting a ring either. I think for them to win this series bosh has to take over againt perks and ibaka.

Batz
06-11-2012, 02:14 AM
I am somewhat. The outcome of this series doesn't hurt me directly, being a Lakers/Raptors fan and all. I was rooting for OKC against the Spurs, Heat against Boston, now it comes down to these two. I choose for no legitimate reason, maybe because I don't want a WC team to win if it's not the Lakers, but I'm a bigger fan of Wade/James than I am of any Thunder player not named Durant aswell.

So yeah, I'm rooting for Heat. But bless OKC for taking out the Spurs.

TheMan
06-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I really don't care who wins, I think OKC will win but if Miami pulls it off, I'll be happy for LBJ...Wade can go fvck himself along with Rio and Miller. Those three jerkoffs rub me the wrong way.

FrankTony
06-11-2012, 01:58 PM
I am

I simply despise James Harden. Fake tough guy and one of the worst floppers in the NBA

red1
06-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I am somewhat. The outcome of this series doesn't hurt me directly, being a Lakers/Raptors fan and all. I was rooting for OKC against the Spurs, Heat against Boston, now it comes down to these two. I choose for no legitimate reason, maybe because I don't want a WC team to win if it's not the Lakers, but I'm a bigger fan of Wade/James than I am of any Thunder player not named Durant aswell.

So yeah, I'm rooting for Heat. But bless OKC for taking out the Spurs.
:rant how could you? after everything kobe has done us?

OhNoTimNoSho
06-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Pretty sure anyone's who's not a bitter Seattle Fan, Heat Fan or LeBron DickRider would be rooting for the Thunder.
I am sixers fan and am rooting for the Heat. Want to see LeBron dominate.. and im not a lebron fan either. so Ha

JaE_BLiZZy
06-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Nets Fan rooting for the Heat, The media will go HAM if the heat lose.

KingBeasley08
06-11-2012, 02:36 PM
im bored as f*ck so i counted. roughly 33 (somewhere in that range) non-heat fans on this thread rooting for the heat.

Mr Know It All
06-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Only player on the Heat I detest is Dwyane Wade. Bosh is a cool guy and Lebron may be a goofy douche but he is too dominant and incredible not to be respected. OKC benefit from a weak western conference and all of a sudden Durant is the league's best player and they are a dynasty, media makes me gag with all of their reactionary analysis.

I am rooting for the Heat to shut them up, and to shut up Lebron haters. Plus it will really spice up Kobe-Lebron debates on this board if LBJ has a ring.

-p.tiddy-
06-11-2012, 02:51 PM
OKC is going to CRUSH the Heat and I am going to :oldlol: