PDA

View Full Version : Barkley: Lebron needs more help

pauk
06-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Barkley weighed in on the Finals and said that LeBron James needs more help. ”He’s Michael Jackson playing with a bunch of Tito Jackson’s,” Barkley said.

http://www.danpatrick.com/2012/06/13/charles-barkley-weighs-in-on-76ers-gm-job-lebrons-lack-of-supporting-cast-dream-team/

I kindof agree, i think its more like he needs more help from his own team he has now... i mean they're never gonna win if wade and bosh continue playing like they're hurt or 40-45 years old, it will be a miracle if Lebron wins a championship with those two playing like this...

and for those saying Lebron needs to step up his game (how much more could he stepped up this playoff run?) and win a championship by himself no matter the teammates because "thats what the best players do" (i would like to see a player like that that won a championship by himself?), that's some of the biggest bs ever. those same people cant wait to call durant the best in the world because he's playing like the arguably 2nd best player in the world on a MONSTER team, even if he is not as overall talented/productive/dominant as Lebron is or can be...

and for those saying lebron needs to take over late in games ALL THE TIME thats not gonna happen when he's playing the entire games with no help dragging 260++ lbs allover the court from position PG to CENTER offensively & defensively.

BMOGEFan
06-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Ok...lebron needs more help after getting two Top 15 players.

Lebron really needs is Kobe. He needs someone to close the game out for him

Alamo
06-13-2012, 12:46 PM
http://presscoverage.us/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lebron-james-crying.jpg

Phong
06-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Are you Bigrussia on RGM or did you just jack his post and tweaked it a little bit?

he does need more help, from his own team. they're never gonna win if wade and bosh continue playing like they're hurt, which they are.

and for those saying lebron needs to step up his game and win by himself because that what the best players do, that's some of the biggest bs ever. those same people are gonna call durant the best in the world because he's playing like the 2nd best player in the world on a MONSTER team...

and for those saying lebron needs to take over late in games all the time, thats not gonna happen when he's playing 45 a night with no help. he's not 23 anymore

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1186955&start=75

Kingwillball
06-13-2012, 12:48 PM
http://www.danpatrick.com/2012/06/13/charles-barkley-weighs-in-on-76ers-gm-job-lebrons-lack-of-supporting-cast-dream-team/

I kindof agree, i think its more like he needs more help from his own team he has now... i mean they're never gonna win if wade and bosh continue playing like they're hurt or 40-45 years old, it will be a miracle if Lebron wins a championship with those two playing like this...

and for those saying Lebron needs to step up his game (how much more could he stepped up this playoff run?) and win a championship by himself no matter the teammates because "thats what the best players do" (i would like to see a player like that that won a championship by himself?), that's some of the biggest bs ever. those same people cant wait to call durant the best in the world because he's playing like the arguably 2nd best player in the world on a MONSTER team, even if he is not as overall talented/productive/dominant as Lebron is or can be...

and for those saying lebron needs to take over late in games ALL THE TIME thats not gonna happen when he's playing the entire games with no help dragging 260++ lbs allover the court from position PG to CENTER offensively & defensively.

That is his Biggest problem come 4th qtrs not lack of Clutchness..

AMISTILLILL
06-13-2012, 12:48 PM
LOL @ OKC being a "monster" team now. Look back not even a month or two back and Heat fans were saying the Thunder weren't even that scary outside of Durant, Westbrook and Harden.

So many excuses... it's pathetic.

pegasus
06-13-2012, 12:49 PM
During that Durant-led stretch in the fourth quarter, why did Lebron play with the attitude of a scared dog instead of with the fury of an angry god like you had predicted?

Lakers_Kobe_Fan

would this team win??> a little bit more help for lebron

CP3/D williams
Kobe/Harden
Lebron/Pierce
Nowitzki/Josh Smith
Bynum/D Howard

vegasbigshots
Players want to get paid and not just join to have a chance of possibly winning a Championship. Can you get the likes of Nash to join the Heats? That's the big question. They might need to unload Wade or Bosh and just get good role players.

pauk
06-13-2012, 12:50 PM

why are people going off of name value? If Rondo was playing with Dwight, Kidd, Prince I could say he was playing with 3 Team USA members but guess what. Dwights injured, Kidd is old, and Prince sucks.
Bosh is recovering from an abdominal strain and Wade has been inconsistent/declining/whatever getting outproduced by freakin Westbrook. His team isn't very good right now

chazzy
06-13-2012, 12:51 PM
dragging 260++ lbs allover the court
Poor Lebron, so heavy

BMOGEFan
06-13-2012, 12:51 PM
[/B]

That is his Biggest problem come 4th qtrs not lack of Clutchness..

No its not. He lacks clutchness.

That dude didn't play that much during the all star game. The last few possessions, he had the ball, but gave it up for someone else to shoot, which lead to a turnover.

THen he went and took the ball out because he was scared.

winwin
06-13-2012, 12:52 PM
pauk ... are you Bigrussia on RGM ?

Phong
would this team win??> a little bit more help for lebron

CP3/D williams
Kobe/Harden
Lebron/Pierce
Nowitzki/Josh Smith
Bynum/D HowardLeBron needs Phil Jackson, Greg Popovich, Jerry Sloan, Doc Rivers, Larry Brown, Rick Adelman and Gerge Karl in the coaching staff.

Foster5k
Lebron needs more help? :oldlol:

Thought that's why he formed a super team....

DonDadda59
06-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Let's throw Dwight Howard, Deron Williams up in this bitch, maybe add Ray Allen and KG to sure up the bench, then do a take 2 on the pre-season championship parade. Maybe promise 15 championships instead of just a measly 8.

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/the-miami-heat-big-three.jpg

^That's so last decision :rolleyes:

Here's some real help, finally. Introducing the 2012-2013 Miami Heat roster:

http://nba-events.com/assets/resources/38/original/NBA-All-Star-2012-Starters-East.jpg

Hopefully 5 all stars instead of just 3 will be enough help. We can only hope.http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/f/fingers_crossed-853.gif

Jimmy2k8
06-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Lebron doesn't need any more help, and won't be able to get anymore help thanks to their high payroll.

Also, I thought Lebron said it was gonna be easy winning these championships? Time to put up or shut up Lebron. No excuses.

AMISTILLILL
06-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Players want to get paid and not just join to have a chance of possibly winning a Championship. Can you get the likes of Nash to join the Heats? That's the big question. They might need to unload Wade or Bosh and just get good role players.

Miami isn't going to cede to the critics who claim that the Heat "Big 3" doesn't work together... at least not this year. If they lose again next season, I'm sure they'll entertain offers for Bosh or Wade.

Concerning Nash, Wade and LeBron are too ball dominant to have a guy like Nash running the point. He'd make the rest of the scrubs look like All-Stars but he's not going to do anything for LeBron/Wade's ISO-heavy approach to the game, or LeBron's propensity for falling short in the clutch/4th quarter. Furthermore, if the Heat suddenly decided to start drawing up set plays using Nash as a facilitator, we would really start to see a waning in the support for Spo. Up to this point the guy barely has had to draw up plays.

CelticBaller
06-13-2012, 12:56 PM

right? :oldlol:

Walker
06-13-2012, 12:56 PM
I think they could help him by allowing three balls in play for the rest of the finals.
Then this supposed "big three" could play the only way they know how.

Phong
06-13-2012, 12:57 PM
with no help dragging 260++ lbs allover the courtBlame the coach. Blame the teammates. And now, blame the weight. :roll: :roll: :roll:

AceManIII
06-13-2012, 12:58 PM

Kobe is damn near done. He won't help at all

LeBron has all the help he needs. Remember, HE chose this. Tired of all these excuses for LeBron...:facepalm

pegasus
06-13-2012, 12:58 PM

If they fail to win it again, no one will sign with Miami in the off season. Who would want to join a bunch of weak-minded divas to ruin their reputation with nothing to show for in the end?

So yeah, I agree. They will either try again with the same cast or trade Wade or Bosh. The problem is, no GM will offer them much for Wade, and Bosh is a great second option that they should definitely keep.

LakersReign
06-13-2012, 01:02 PM

"Buh....buh....buh....buh....buh....buh....buh....L ebron can play all 5 positions on the floor with his "lock down" defense." So...what's the problem?:roll:

If things continue they way they are, by the end of the Finals, Lebron will again be exposed for the overhyped incomplete phenom he always was. There has never been a player in NBA history that gets the amount of excuses this dude gets. And if KD can get this done and win a title at 23 years of age, while Lebron "king the chosen one next Jordan" James still can't win one, that will make it infinitely worse for him.

FireDavidKahn
06-13-2012, 01:03 PM

Bosh is no top 15 player and Wade has played like ass for the entire play offs.

pegasus
06-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Blame the coach. Blame the teammates. And now, blame the weight. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron should be the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers.:roll:

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/hart1a_jennifer_hudson_weight_watchers_spokesperso n.jpg

Someone please photoshop Lebron's face on this and change "I'm losing weight" to "I'm losing weight and championships".:D

BMOGEFan
06-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Bosh is no top 15 player and Wade has played like ass for the entire play offs.

Bosh is the only smart player on the team. He was the only one willing to become a role player and defer to wade and james.

You shouldn't insult the man like that. On any other team, he'd put up 20/10

cteach111
06-13-2012, 01:25 PM
you know what's funny.. how these threads only pop up when Miami's down in a series. Then, when they win 3 straight against the Pacers and 2 straight against Celtics, Barkley and a number of other people are no where to be found.

It's just so convenient.

lebeast666
06-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Let me know when Wade makes a decent impact in a game

LakersReign
06-13-2012, 01:30 PM
you know what's funny.. how these threads only pop up when Miami's down in a series. Then, when they win 3 straight against the Pacers and 2 straight against Celtics, Barkley and a number of other people are no where to be found.

It's just so convenient.

Just as convenient as you and all the other OBVIOUS Heat bandwagoners disappearing when the Heat lose and then running up in here talkin' mad sh*t when they win. I'd shut the hell up if I were you:facepalm

DirtySanchez
06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Trade Wade for Curry and Bogut....

Curry knock down shooter...Bogut decent bigman who can post.

BOOOM!!! problem solved!!!

SourGrapes
06-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Trade Wade for Curry and Bogut....

Curry knock down shooter...Bogut decent bigman who can post.

BOOOM!!! problem solved!!!

warriors wouldn't do it

talkingconch
06-13-2012, 01:39 PM
You're right. He needs Dwight, Kobe, Chris Paul, Tim Duncan, Durant, Kevin Love, Iguodala...

:facepalm

rs98762001
06-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Nice to see LeBron's people already coming up with the excuses in case he loses 3 Finals in a row. Last I remember, he was claiming he had so much help Pat Riley could have played point guard, and they'd still win 8 rings.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-13-2012, 01:40 PM
How about playing some defense on the other SF abusing your team?

shrempf_on_rice
06-13-2012, 01:43 PM
How about playing some defense on the other SF abusing your team?

but but lebron has no help on defense. how do u expect hime to play one on one defense? :oldlol:

lakers_forever
06-13-2012, 01:57 PM
like wade more than kobe... his game is more unselfish.. plays more the right way...

best SG in the NBA right now

According to you, he has the best SG in the NBA (that quote is from last year) next to him. The best SG plus Bosh (top 5 PF) and some good role players (battier, chalmers, haslem, mike miller, anthony) is not enough?

Timmy D for MVP
06-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Lebron doesn't need more help but they are just playing a better team.

Whether it was SAS or OKC that came out they were going to be the superior team. One could argue that Chicago when fully healthy is superior also. So Miami is somewhere between the 3-4 best team in the NBA.

The experiment has failed if they don't turn this series around.

arkain
06-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Lebron is a playmaker, he needs a perimeter scorer to complement him. Wade was never the ideal choice since he's just a mini Lebron. Bosh is a good teammate, perfectly complements Lebron's game. Instead of Wade they need a reliable perimeter scorer.

OKC has Westbrook and Harden playmaking and Durant just scoring with ease and destroying teams. Heat need a scorer to complement all the playmakers they have.

Not sure, how they can manage to get a player like that, or if there is one even available.

SpecialQue
06-13-2012, 02:26 PM
You're pathetic. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such an arrogant jackass about your boy.

swi7ch
06-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Should have never left CLE. He didn't have help there and he made a mistake thinking Wade and Bosh would be great help. At least ppl will still love him if he stayed in CLE.

boojitede
06-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Lebron is a playmaker, he needs a perimeter scorer to complement him. Wade was never the ideal choice since he's just a mini Lebron. Bosh is a good teammate, perfectly complements Lebron's game. Instead of Wade they need a reliable perimeter scorer.

OKC has Westbrook and Harden playmaking and Durant just scoring with ease and destroying teams. Heat need a scorer to complement all the playmakers they have.

Not sure, how they can manage to get a player like that, or if there is one even available.
maybe ray ray next year?

Kujo
06-13-2012, 02:38 PM
There's no end to the Lebron apologist.

So D-Wade, and Chris Bosh, and some decent role players are not enough?

Reverend Hoops
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
LeBron needs Phil Jackson, Greg Popovich, Jerry Sloan, Doc Rivers, Larry Brown, Rick Adelman and Gerge Karl in the coaching staff.

:yaohappy:

Cali Syndicate
06-13-2012, 02:54 PM
So when he was saying not one, not two, not three, not four, not five......he was actually talking about the number of superstars he needs as teammates to win a ship? Now it all makes sense.

FYI, I'm still going with Miami to win this but you're still a terrible poster.

cteach111
06-13-2012, 02:58 PM
So when he was saying not one, not two, not three, not four, not five......he was actually talking about the number of superstars he needs as teammates to win a ship? Now it all makes sense.

FYI, I'm still going with Miami to win this but you're still a terrible poster.

People on these forums need to be patient. OKC wins one game and people are talking like the Heat lost the series. Let's see how Miami responds tomorrow.

Even if OKC wins, then the bigger challenge for them starts in Miami... exactly when things fell apart for the Spurs against OKC.

DJ Leon Smith
06-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Guys can we please lay off LeBron - he's the most improved NBA Finals player of all-time.

I mean, so far in this series he's outscoring the opponent's sixth man. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!?

LamarOdom
06-13-2012, 03:12 PM
lol that quoteis used to much by Chucky, he said the same thing about DH12.

iDunk
06-13-2012, 03:23 PM
This is ridiculous he has Wade & Bosh plus solid role players like Chalmers, Haslem, Battier, & Miller.

LeBron & Wade aren't getting their shooters open as much as they used to, they think about their own offense too much.

Rose
06-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Guys can we please lay off LeBron - he's the most improved NBA Finals player of all-time.

I mean, so far in this series he's outscoring the opponent's sixth man. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!?
Only because it's hard to get worse from finals averages of like 12 points per game.:roll:

Sampsonsimpson
06-13-2012, 03:34 PM

The super team looks great on paper, but when Dwayne Wade plays like a second stringer on the Highschool JV squad that kind of foils the plan a little I'd say. Although im not going to say its all on Wade because OKC simply played great, but really he bricked about 10 jumpshots last night.

Bigsmoke
06-13-2012, 03:37 PM
but really tho.

Nash and Chris Kaman are both considering joining the Heat next year.

:pimp:

FireDavidKahn
06-13-2012, 03:46 PM
This is ridiculous he has Wade & Bosh plus solid role players like Chalmers, Haslem, Battier, & Miller.

LeBron & Wade aren't getting their shooters open as much as they used to, they think about their own offense too much.
Lebron leads the heat in Points/rebounds/Assists in the play offs. He is pulling his weight, Wade is not.

shrempf_on_rice
06-13-2012, 03:49 PM
but really tho.

Nash and Chris Kaman are both considering joining the Heat next year.

:pimp:

And I can almost guarantee you there will be more excuses when they fail to win a championship...

Kingwillball
06-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Lebron is having a top 5 Postsason in NBA Playoff History and People still ripping the Guy.. Unreal the Amount of Hate and downright stupidity toward this man.. He is the most scrutinized Player EVER in team sports..And that is not an exageration. The Man could average 40,10,10 in NBA finals and if they lost people would still rip the guy..

Kingwillball
06-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Lebron leads the heat in Points/rebounds/Assists in the play offs. He is pulling his weight, Wade is not.

Leads the Playoffs in Points and Right up there in Rebounds..And finding time to hand out 5 or 6 assists per game.

Bigsmoke
06-13-2012, 03:52 PM
And I can almost guarantee you there will be more excuses when they fail to win a championship...

say bye bye to zone defenses by the other teams if Nash and Kaman come in discounted:lol

shrempf_on_rice
06-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Lebron is having a top 5 Postsason in NBA Playoff History and People still ripping the Guy.. Unreal the Amount of Hate and downright stupidity toward this man.. He is the most scrutinized Player EVER in team sports..And that is not an exageration. The Man could average 40,10,10 in NBA finals and if they lost people would still rip the guy..

You ever heard of a superstar averaging those numbers and his team still loses? I swear Lebron groupies all they do is look at player stats and say well he's beasting. they dont understand the game is more than just statpadding

AlphaWolf24
06-13-2012, 05:43 PM

or he needs moar help

AMISTILLILL
06-13-2012, 05:44 PM
say bye bye to zone defenses by the other teams if Nash and Kaman come in discounted:lol

When Chris Kaman misses 30 games next season, or an entire Playoffs series or two, teams will just go back to it.

Phong
06-13-2012, 05:48 PM
The Man could average 40,10,10 in NBA finals and if they lost people would still rip the guy..:roll:

I'm sure LeBron could do a lot of things in your wet dreams.
But when you wake up, LeBron's Finals average has been pathetic.

TOUCH MY BODY
06-13-2012, 06:13 PM
:lebroncry:

SpecialQue
06-13-2012, 06:15 PM
"Lebron's too fat to win a ring" is my new favorite excuse.

Heavincent
06-13-2012, 06:17 PM
"Lebron's too fat to win a ring" is my new favorite excuse.

I don't know, the "LEBRON NEEDS MOAR HEEELLLLP!!!!" is an all-time classic excuse. That would be the best part if the Heat go on to lose this series.

Phong
06-13-2012, 06:22 PM
According to his fans, LeBron always needs somebody else's team to win a championship.

LeBron would win too if he had Shaq or Pau.
LeBron would win too if he had Manu and TP.
LeBron would win too if he had Kidd, Terry and Chandler.

And soon: LeBron would win too if he had Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka.

DirtySanchez
06-13-2012, 06:35 PM
According to his fans, LeBron always needs somebody else's team to win a championship.

LeBron would win too if he had Shaq or Pau.
LeBron would win too if he had Manu and TP.
LeBron would win too if he had Kidd, Terry and Chandler.

And soon: LeBron would win too if he had Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka.

I see where you are going there.

DirtySanchez
06-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Just imagine if LeBron went on the Knicks or Bulls......

amfirst
06-13-2012, 06:44 PM
They can play fine for the first 3 quarters they just need a real closer in the 4th. Sadly LeBron and wade was suppose to be the guy but they can't live up to it.

Rojogaqu11
06-13-2012, 09:18 PM
The only problem is the Coach. Instead of Spoelstra, put either Adelman, or Thibs, or Rivers, or Carlisle, etc. and they win. Not to mention coaches like PJ, Pop, and Riley.