PDA

View Full Version : Miami wins game 2- could this be a turning point in deciding the series?

shady6121
06-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Book it, OKC blew the series tonight, Miami will clinch in either 5 or 6 games. Willing to do an Avy bet with anyone that wants to.

jlauber
06-15-2012, 12:12 AM
IMHO...it's going to a game seven...

shady6121
06-15-2012, 12:14 AM
IMHO...it's going to a game seven...

Nah, the 2-3-2 format will come back to hurt OKC, I have a strong feeling that the Heat will win all 3 games at home and clinch it in 5 games or win at least 2 at home and clinch it in 6 games.

Velocirap31
06-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Miami will win the next 3 games, championship.

TheSilentKiller
06-15-2012, 12:15 AM
You are on motherfvcker

BigTicket
06-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Miami is not consistent enough to go 3-3 at home, this series will go back to OKC.

StateOfMind12
And when Game 3 ends, whoever won that game will have clinched the series too. :rolleyes:

catquickspider
yeah I don't even think the thunder can take a game in Miami to be honest

Miami will get at least 35 ft per game there on top of the phantom calls

Magic 32
06-15-2012, 12:17 AM
The 4th convinced me of something else. :D

Tenchi Ryu
These Miami fans were JUST raising the white flag 2 days ago....make up your damn mind.

Kingwillball
Nah, the 2-3-2 format will come back to hurt OKC, I have a strong feeling that the Heat will win all 3 games at home and clinch it in 5 games or win at least 2 at home and clinch it in 6 games.

Very Difficult for Miami to get all 3 Unless they Get Middle Game they will be Focused to close out in 5 but first Gm 3..

comerb
06-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Book it, OKC blew the series tonight, Miami will clinch in either 5 or 6 games. Willing to do an Avy bet with anyone that wants to.

No. They made it a series. OKC will pick up one in Miami, and Miami is going to have to win atleast one more in OKC, and that shit is going to be tough.

Miami doesn't have the killer instinct to win 3 in a row at home.

mmsupra
06-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Cool story bros

dazzer87
06-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Lol@ no way Heats wining 3 streak at home. Same team that lose to Indy and Boston at home...... OKC 4 game losing streak.....GTFOH

AMISTILLILL
06-15-2012, 12:28 AM

Bookmarked for future LOL's.

Wally450
06-15-2012, 12:29 AM
I see OKC taking game 3 & 4

ConanRulesNBC
06-15-2012, 12:29 AM
OKC beat the Spurs two times in a row in the WCF in San Antonio. If they can do that they can certainly beat the Heat in Miami.

LakersReign
06-15-2012, 12:32 AM
These Miami fans were JUST raising the white flag 2 days ago....make up your damn mind.

It's the pathetic dance they do every year. When the Heat win, they jump ON the bandwagon. But when they lose, they jump OFF the bandwagon and disappear til the Heat win again. So they can jump back ON the bandwagon. The last few days you could barely find any of them on here. Now cuz the Heat won tonight, they're out in force. If the heat lose Game 3, they'll disappear again. Pathetic:facepalm

Nero Tulip
06-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Miami won but OKC was controlling the game after the awful start. Honestly it's not looking good for Miami, unless they make the right adjustments (posting up more for instance).

Nero Tulip
06-15-2012, 12:53 AM
OKC beat the Spurs two times in a row in the WCF in San Antonio. If they can do that they can certainly beat the Heat in Miami.

...no they didn't.

jlauber
06-15-2012, 01:13 AM
I wonder what the topics will look like if OKC wins game three in Miami?

LakersReign
06-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Miami won but OKC was controlling the game after the awful start. Honestly it's not looking good for Miami, unless they make the right adjustments (posting up more for instance).

The Heat are maxed out right now. They really have no answers for OKC. If KD and Westbrook had a good game tonight, the Heat more than likely would've lost.

NumberSix
06-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Miami should have honestly been up 2-0 going back to Miami for 3 home games.

boojitede
06-15-2012, 01:21 AM
...no they didn't.
yes they did

Miserio
06-15-2012, 01:30 AM
yes they did
No they didn't. SA won the first two games at home, OKC won their own at their own home (2-2) OKC steals the game in SA (3-2) and clinches the series at home. So, it's just 1 game away.

RaininTwos
06-15-2012, 01:33 AM
I see OKC taking game 3 & 4
:coleman:

Lebron23
06-15-2012, 01:40 AM
The Heat has the advantage going into Game 3. Wade and LeBron will get their usual calls in their HC.

nbaballllller
06-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Lol@ no way Heats wining 3 streak at home. Same team that lose to Indy and Boston at home...... OKC 4 game losing streak.....GTFOH

but thats the key. this is NOT the same team

cb is bak starting bruh

(but people need to stop overreacting. its 1-1. still a long way to go. lets talk about miami winning 3 in a row at home if they win the first 2)

NumberSix
06-15-2012, 04:18 AM
This is the worst kind of thread there is.

nbaballllller
06-15-2012, 04:21 AM
The Heat are maxed out right now. They really have no answers for OKC. If KD and Westbrook had a good game tonight, the Heat more than likely would've lost.

um kd and westbrook did have good games

sure kd had foul trouble and westbrook shoot poorly but they both finished with very good numbers.

kd was unconscious in the second half and finished with 32 and westbrook had 27 8 7 plus harden had 21 on 11 shots.

thats 80 points. how much better do u think they can be?

LakersReign
06-15-2012, 04:27 AM
um kd and westbrook did have good games

sure kd had foul trouble and westbrook shoot poorly but they both finished with very good numbers.

kd was unconscious in the second half and finished with 32 and westbrook had 27 8 7 plus harden had 21 on 11 shots.

thats 80 points. how much better do u think they can be?

Please:rolleyes:

OKC as a team averages over 100+ points a game this season/playoffs. A large part of that is cuz KD/Westbrook's scoring. Game 2 OKC only had 96 points:facepalm

Try again:no:

tomtucker
06-15-2012, 04:28 AM
yeah I don't even think the thunder can take a game in Miami to be honest

Miami will get at least 35 ft per game there on top of the phantom calls

:rockon: phantom calls :bowdown: ......yeah :applause:

nbaballllller
06-15-2012, 04:41 AM
Please:rolleyes:

OKC as a team averages over 100+ points a game this season/playoffs. A large part of that is cuz KD/Westbrook's scoring. Game 2 OKC only had 96 points:facepalm

Try again:no:

westbrook/durant/harden averaged 67.1 PPG for the season. tonight they had 80 :facepalm

they also shot 49% and got to the line 20 times

try again

sagr32
06-15-2012, 04:58 AM
This dude clearly didn't watch the game. Westbrook was 2-11 or something like that at the half which is when Miami had control of the game. Yes he and durant played better in the 2nd half and that is why OKC had a chance to rally but if they play like that all game then they wouldn't have been down double digits and wouldn't need a 2nd half rally

Lebron23
06-15-2012, 05:03 AM
LeBronmania is running wildddddddddddddddddd. Love to see LeBron drop 40 points on Durant's skinny @$$.

nbaballllller
06-15-2012, 05:14 AM
nba ballller is nothing but another pathetic Heat troll, who crawled out from under his rock, to talk ish cuz the Heat won Game 2.

again i dont know why u are getting so excited.

i said that as a whole (durant, westrbook an harden), they didnt have bad games. They didnt have great games by any means but they also didnt have bad games

LiLharvard
06-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Well I'll be damned you little Miami heatards still havnt learnt to hold your tounge!!
We get it, you have two of the biggest stars in the league and that other guy is good to. Sure, that envokes confidence, but after an old ass Boston team almost (should've) took the first 2 of 3 in Miami your prepared to make outrageous statements like this?? I look at today's game and I see Miami won but they only won 1 quarter compared to okc's 2 quarter victories. Okc had a slow start perhaps the slowest of the year and they sti were in a position to win.

Keep relying on Shane battier to get 16 ppg. cos Mike Miller is broken and useless and he's your 5mil a year guy and only bench threat.. Okc will snatch home court straight back and all of you will hide in your holes. And by the time the series is finished dwade will be rotting in Milwaukee trying to out shoot Brandon Jennings each night. Sweet dreams

PJR
06-15-2012, 05:44 AM
Well I'll be damned you little Miami heatards still havnt learnt to hold your tounge!!
We get it, you have two of the biggest stars in the league and that other guy is good to. Sure, that envokes confidence, but after an old ass Boston team almost (should've) took the first 2 of 3 in Miami your prepared to make outrageous statements like this?? I look at today's game and I see Miami won but they only won 1 quarter compared to okc's 2 quarter victories. Okc had a slow start perhaps the slowest of the year and they sti were in a position to win.

Keep relying on Shane battier to get 16 ppg. cos Mike Miller is broken and useless and he's your 5mil a year guy and only bench threat.. Okc will snatch home court straight back and all of you will hide in your holes. And by the time the series is finished dwade will be rotting in Milwaukee trying to out shoot Brandon Jennings each night. Sweet dreams

I sense fear in this post. :oldlol:

SacJB Shady
06-15-2012, 07:39 AM
Miami will not lose. James has pride and will not let Durant get the crown before him. It is Lebrons time. It will be KD's time. But right now it is the King James time. Last game he bullied his way to victory. He manhandled them and he was one tough load. James can win at will when he has his head on right. he will not let the heat down twice in a row, he has his head screwed on right this time. it is his time to shine.

MiseryCityTexas
06-15-2012, 07:46 AM
Thunder should have honestly been up 2-0 going back to Miami for 3 road games.

Fixed..........

nathanjizzle
06-15-2012, 08:11 AM
how so? if the heat didnt get a good jump start in the first 6 minutes, okc would have won it. okc tied them in the 2nd quarter in scoring, and beat them in the 3rd and 4th, we seen that last game. all they need to do is come out ready at the begining of games.

Derka
06-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Funny how these idiots never post this shit when Miami blows a lead and loses a game. They all come crawling out when the bandwagon picks up a win.
Funny how these same idiots forget that OKC popped off four wins in a row to close out San Antonio.

All this is is a tied series. Nothing more. Miami clinched nothing.

Miami fans should be worried about OKC's offense. This vaunted Heat defense has zero means of stopping it other than hoping the shots don't go in, which is precisely how they won this game.

SilkkTheShocker
06-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Funny how these idiots never post this shit when Miami blows a lead and loses a game. They all come crawling out when the bandwagon picks up a win.

Diehard Celtics fan since 2008^^^^

Apogee
06-15-2012, 08:24 AM
No we ****ing didn't. Its one game.. ONE game and it was still close. Jeez some of these bandwagon fans making us real fans look bad. Seriously have you just started watching basketball? The thunder will come back with full force trying to get get one back on the road. They will continue the fight and keep pushing. This isn't the first round or the second round. Its the FINALS where anything can happen and the Heat winning ONE game doesn't mean that they clinched anything. All that it means is that there is not as much pressure going back home if they had been down 0-2.

Some of you are dumb as hell. Seriously go kill yourself.

MiseryCityTexas
06-15-2012, 08:24 AM

Jennings will prolly be on another team by then.

Glide2keva
06-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Like I said in the other thread. Heat fans would be making threads acting like Miami won the series if they win one game.

Jailblazers7
06-15-2012, 08:28 AM
This messageboard is too much sometimes. The Heat will have much better odds of winning if Westbrook shoots 10-26 again tho.

SacJB Shady
06-15-2012, 09:29 AM
how so? if the heat didnt get a good jump start in the first 6 minutes, okc would have won it. okc tied them in the 2nd quarter in scoring, and beat them in the 3rd and 4th, we seen that last game. all they need to do is come out ready at the begining of games.

It's not true. You can't assume just because one thing was different, that the rest of the flow of the game would be the same. often times when you get off to a head start you start to cool off because your a little tired.

swi7ch
06-15-2012, 10:00 AM
And when Game 3 ends, whoever won that game will have clinched the series too. :rolleyes:

Welcome to ISH!

Jyap9675
06-15-2012, 10:40 AM
need to stop lebron/wade's driving into the lane/paint. Pretty hard when there's so much spacing with shooters bosh/chalmers/battier.

It's A VC3!!!
06-15-2012, 11:07 AM
No they didn't. The Heat tied the series 1-1, moron.

Stupid statements.:facepalm

Sampsonsimpson
06-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Why are people overreacting? Its been two games, it 1-1 and both games were close.

LakersReign
06-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Funny how these same idiots forget that OKC popped off four wins in a row to close out San Antonio.

All this is is a tied series. Nothing more. Miami clinched nothing.

Miami fans should be worried about OKC's offense. This vaunted Heat defense has zero means of stopping it other than hoping the shots don't go in, which is precisely how they won this game.

This.:applause:

I pretty much said the same thing in the game thread. The Heat can't beat this OKC team. As seen in Game 1, when OKC plays well, the Heat lose. Yes, give some credit to the Heat defense. But the main reason OKC lost Game 2, was cuz their best scorers had a subpar first half. Miami has no way of stopping either Westbrook or KD, so I don't see why Heat fans are so giddy with excitement.

All Net
06-15-2012, 12:22 PM
There that's better...none of this clinched just because it's 1-1 crap. Long way to go yet.

taucesays
06-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Sure as long as Shane Battier keeps shooting 80% from 3

Kingwillball
06-15-2012, 01:29 PM
I said after Gm 1 people were overreacting one way just like after Gm 2 people overreacting the opposite way. Like Someone else already wrote only thing first 2 games tells me thus far are these teams are pretty evenly matched and it probably will be a long series.

LakersReign
06-15-2012, 01:32 PM
This messageboard is too much sometimes. The Heat will have much better odds of winning if Westbrook shoots 10-26 again tho.

This:applause:

Love it how Heat fans wanna try and ignore that one. Westbrook and KD were getting their shots off, they just weren't falling. If the vaunted "Heat defense" was all that, they wouldn't have gotten any shots off at all. Plus KD wouldn't have been in a position to stage a comeback to almost steal the game as well.

west_tip
06-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Thunder won the 2nd half/4th quarter again and had a chance to tie the game in the closing seconds after trailing 20-2 in the first quarter, but for that poor start to the game it'd be 2-0 now. OKC showed they aren't going anywhere.

On the other hand Heat fans have to pray Battier doesn't cool off because his 17 points last night were crucial. When both teams Big 3's cancel each other out the contributions of the roleplayers will be an important factor and I'd still rather have the OKC supporting cast than Miami's.

One way or the other it looks like developing into a classic series, hard to call but I still like the Thunder's chances. Can't wait till game 3.

shady6121
06-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Bump

Velocirap31
06-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Miami will win the next 3 games, championship.

Yeah, it's happening.