PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else think that Lebron&Wade dislike Chalmers?

Kews1
06-15-2012, 01:33 AM
I swear they have multiple conflicts each game.

In game one there were at least two occasions were Lebron & Chalmers clashed.

Then tonight on the way to a time-out Bosh & Chalmers were arguing

And then when another time-out ended Wade & Chalmers were arguing while Lebron watch. If i remember correctly Wade said somthing along the lines of calling Chalmers idea stupid etc.

I know its normal for team-mates to argue but seriously its always Chalmers and somebody.

IGotACoolStory
06-15-2012, 01:34 AM
I would get pissed off at Chalmers too. He either makes a big play or a stupid blunder. There's no in-between with this guy lately.

Kews1
06-15-2012, 01:35 AM
I would get pissed off at Chalmers too. He either makes a big play or a stupid blunder. There's no in-between with this guy lately.

yea i think hes trying to be a bit of a hero. Getting to big for his boots.

stallionaire
06-15-2012, 01:36 AM

He does more good than bad for the amount of touches he gets. Hell, you see Dwade and LeBron being point up the court more than Chalmers.. even when he's out..

:coleman:

NumberSix
06-15-2012, 01:38 AM
He's just the designated whipping boy to take out their frustrations on.

Mad about something? Get it off your chest and yell at Chalmers.

Replay32
06-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Because he does some stupid things out there for a PG. They get on him IMO because they know he can be smarter and do things better and he's tough enough mentally to take it.

I laugh every time I see wade, lebron or bosh yelling at him though. It reminds me of Jordan and Pippen always yelling at Kukoc. Hilarious.

Replay32
06-15-2012, 01:41 AM

:roll:

Yes, exactly!!!

inclinerator
06-15-2012, 01:43 AM
cuz he doesnt get them the ball when they are in position

fsvr54
06-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Lebron yelling at Chalmers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxBsUpX8W0Y

My brother knows someone who works at American Airlines and apparantly Joel Anthony is the guy who's always getting made fun of

gilalizard
06-15-2012, 01:44 AM

Actually, that's probably pretty close to the truth.

Shameful really, considering how much heart Chalmers has shown at times(as annoying as he is). Really highlights Wade and Lebrons douchebaggery.

jlip
06-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Lebron was really going off on Chalmers in game 7 of the ECF.

Screamingdoom
06-15-2012, 01:50 AM
That rookie Cole made some terrible plays tonight. The finals aren't the place for a scrub rookie to play.

1987_Lakers
06-15-2012, 01:54 AM
idk about Wade, but I ALWAYS see LeBron yelling at Chalmers.

Replay32
06-15-2012, 01:54 AM
I remember in Game 1 against OKC when wade had an easy layup on the fastbreak and Chalmers threw it out of bounds. He led wade into the camera man. Wade didn't yell at him that time, he just gave him a look like he was gonna beat him up after the game in the locker room.

I think it's hilarious.

d.bball.guy
06-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Maybe Chalmers banged Gloria? :confusedshrug:

Replay32
06-15-2012, 01:56 AM

Wade yells at him too. Sometimes you can tell he's cussing him out going back on defense after a chalmers turnover.

G-train
06-15-2012, 02:04 AM
He needs to be yelled at as he loses focus constantly.
Hard line competitive types, like Kobe/Jordan/Garnett would have killed him by now, Lebron is pretty nice to most team mates even when they drop passes, etc.

FindingTim
06-15-2012, 02:20 AM
I used to rag on Chalmers, but he has grown on me. Now I think he is boss. He has gotten a lot better too, especially around the rim. And you can't teach swagger like that.

Draz
06-15-2012, 03:43 AM
Mario's a ******. He's a tough guy. A tough guy ehhh.

tomtucker
06-15-2012, 03:53 AM

and sometimes lebron just ignores chalmers when he tries to talk to lebron..........****ing asshole :mad:

nbaballllller
06-15-2012, 05:37 AM
"i love rio like a little brother, but hes the reason why i wuld never be a coach" (not exact words)

-d wade quote like 2 weeks ago lol

t-rex
06-15-2012, 08:09 AM
I swear they have multiple conflicts each game.

In game one there were at least two occasions were Lebron & Chalmers clashed.

Then tonight on the way to a time-out Bosh & Chalmers were arguing

And then when another time-out ended Wade & Chalmers were arguing while Lebron watch. If i remember correctly Wade said somthing along the lines of calling Chalmers idea stupid etc.

I know its normal for team-mates to argue but seriously its always Chalmers and somebody.

Bosh was yelling at Chalmers too.

I think the problem with Chalmers is that he believes he is more important than he really is. Chalmers, while he has improved is not at the level of the "Big 3". I think his ego out paces his game and that leads to conflicts with other players.

All Net
06-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Bosh wasn't happy with him either...

Clutch
06-15-2012, 08:50 AM

This. Even Bosh yelled at him :roll:

InfiniteBaskets
06-15-2012, 09:03 AM
Chalmers plays relatively well for his role. It's too bad he's not at the status of the big 3, because there are plenty of plays LeBron, Wade, and Bosh make that are yelling at worthy.

sic
06-15-2012, 09:35 AM
The problem is chalmers is not a good passing point guard. That is what miami need to set up the 3 point shooters like Battier, James Jones, Miller , even Bosh and Lebron.

Most of the times Wade , Lebron have to do Chalmers job like guarding westbrook. If chalmers is not hitting 3 point shots like last game where he went 1-7, he is a liability but miami has no other options.

tmacattack33
06-15-2012, 01:44 PM
I can't stand him and i'm not even forced to play with him.

I'm sure they hate him.

comerb
06-15-2012, 01:50 PM
I think it's more of a little brother thing. I dig Chalmers, he plays big when when need him to... but he does make a lot of mental mistakes. For the entirety of this season he's been the only non-big 3 player I could count on to hit a basket when he's open.

f0und
06-15-2012, 02:07 PM
I think it's more of a little brother thing. I dig Chalmers, he plays big when when need him to... but he does make a lot of mental mistakes. For the entirety of this season he's been the only non-big 3 player I could count on to hit a basket when he's open.

I agree with the little brother dynamic. Anyone who has a brother knows that the big brother is quick to get on his little bro for just about anything.

PJR
06-15-2012, 02:14 PM
On the contray, they actually like him a lot. They love his irrational confidence. He's been the fourth most dependable player. He's prone to some mistakes, but still brings it every night.

longtime lurker
06-15-2012, 02:22 PM
"i love rio like a little brother, but hes the reason why i wuld never be a coach" (not exact words)

-d wade quote like 2 weeks ago lol
That's just a hilarious quoite :oldlol:

ChandlerParsons
06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
reminds me of kukoc :banana:

tmacattack33
06-15-2012, 02:37 PM
reminds me of kukoc :banana:

Except Kukoc was ten times better.

ralph_i_el
06-15-2012, 02:41 PM
just trying to teach the young buck how to really play in the NBA. If they weren't yelling at him that would mean they didn't care.

I used to get pissed at my younger teammates and get in their faces, but it's because they needed to know what they did wrong to get better. When i got to college i got the same treatment freshman year and it's no big deal

edit: I wasn't on a basketball team though because i'm white as ****. this is waterpolo but same general principle

Da KO King
06-15-2012, 03:21 PM
It's because they recognize how good he can actually be and how good the team is when he's "locked in."

Sakkreth
06-15-2012, 03:34 PM
This. Even Bosh growled at him :roll:

Fixd there for ya.

Anyways anyone who played in a team knows that yelling sometimes just happens and it's quite normal.

schism206
06-15-2012, 04:16 PM

Funny but... true. I've noticed them bitching him out a ton, especially in the Boston series. Wade didn't really have any good reason to, considering the way he played in that series.