PDA

View Full Version : Seriously if Wade wins 2-3 rings, he has to be top 10

PianoMan
06-16-2012, 02:07 AM
I mean like seriously, even tho many people feel he's not doing so well in this year's playoff, someway somehow if he wins 2 to 3 rings, he definately deserves to be in the top 10 discussion. What do you guys think?

francesco totti
06-16-2012, 02:10 AM
so we shall put robert horry there too?
the way its been won matters too.Like kobe's real titles count for 2, not 5. cause 3 were thanks to shaq.
if miami wins this year, wade real title count for 1, not 2..as LBJ is the man.

real title = winning as the man

SuperPippen
06-16-2012, 02:17 AM
I disagree.

Wade winning 3 rings certainly will not put him above the likes of MJ, Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Duncan, Bird, Hakeem, Kobe, or Shaq.

TylerOO
06-16-2012, 02:18 AM
No. He is pretty overrated.

tpols
06-16-2012, 02:18 AM
:coleman:

PianoMan
06-16-2012, 02:20 AM
I disagree.

Wade winning 3 rings certainly will not put him above the likes of MJ, Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Duncan, Bird, Hakeem, Kobe, or Shaq.
But Lebron will? Gtfo :roll:

Haymaker
06-16-2012, 02:20 AM
so we shall put robert horry there too?
the way its been won matters too.Like kobe's real titles count for 2, not 5. cause 3 were thanks to shaq.
if miami wins this year, wade real title count for 1, not 2..as LBJ is the man.

real title = winning as the man

This. Wade killed his chances teaming with Bron and Bosh/Bron did the same thing.

SuperPippen
06-16-2012, 02:22 AM

Yes. Seeing as though LeBron is, and always has been, a significantly better player than Wade.

PianoMan
06-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Yes. Seeing as though LeBron is, and always has been, a significantly better player than Wade.
You crazy as hell boy

Grey Dawn
06-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Wade has been a big pile of doggie doo-doo and is an over-rated flopper/contact drawer in the first place.

General
06-16-2012, 02:32 AM
Like kobe's real titles count for 2, not 5. cause 3 were thanks to shaq.real title = winning as the man
So Kobe winning as a top 3 player in the league counts for nothing? Are you saying most of Magic's rings are worth nothing?

Wade should have two finals MVP by now, but Lebron completely fvcked it up by shrinking under pressure last year scoring only 8 points in game 4 of the finals.

Heavincent
06-16-2012, 02:35 AM
He might just crack the top 30 if wins this year. But top 10? :roll:

Lebron23
06-16-2012, 02:58 AM
He might just crack the top 30 if wins this year. But top 10? :roll:

You are the biggest retard in this forum. Just go away, and never come back!!!

QUIZZLE
06-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Top 10 Most Overrated Whiny-ass Bitch.

boozehound
06-16-2012, 03:03 AM
No. He is pretty overrated.
this. people who think wade is a top 10 player in the history of the league arent paying attention. Dude is a great player, but not close to an all time great.

Lebron23
06-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Wade is currently top 25 right now. If the Miami Heat wins their 2nd championship. He will be a borderline top 20 players of all time. It sucks that Wade missed a lot of games, and his team sucked before Bosh and LeBron signed with them.

ChrisPosh
06-16-2012, 03:34 AM
Not 5... not 6... not 7... 8... 9.... but top 10.

AYYY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c)!

...and when ah say dat, i relly beleed it. aint blowin no smoke in frunna none of deez fanz.

Human Error
06-16-2012, 04:04 AM
LeBron >> Wade

I'm a lifelong Heat fan but I was objective enough to have known that LeBron was better than Wade since they were both drafted. Now that LeBron is also playing for Miami, it became even more obvious for me to say that LeBron is better then Wade.

Anyway, Wade is still better than people think, ISH think Ginobili, Westbrook, Paul Pierce and Derrick Rose are all better than Wade which is completely untrue.

Draz
06-16-2012, 04:14 AM
Definitely never will be.

KG215
06-16-2012, 04:17 AM
Wade is currently top 25 right now.

No, he's not.

Human Error
06-16-2012, 04:22 AM
No, he's not.
He is. Wade at the very least should be higher than Clyde Drexler, and many people have Drexler at top 30.

senelcoolidge
06-16-2012, 04:50 AM
I don't understand the thinking that a lot of people have here that the more championships you have equates to the greatest ever. There are scrubs that have more championships than great players. There are great players that never won championships. Basketball is a team game, so you need other excellent players around you to win. Not everyone is afforded that, unfortunately. Wade is not a top 10 player even if he won not 1, not 2, or 4 championships.

Tenchi Ryu
06-16-2012, 05:00 AM
No way in hell...barely cracking top 30, if that.

SuperPippen
06-16-2012, 05:02 AM
He is. Wade at the very least should be higher than Clyde Drexler, and many people have Drexler at top 30.

I wouldn't be so quick to say Wade is that high on the all-time list.

Tenchi Ryu
06-16-2012, 05:03 AM
Anyway, Wade is still better than people think, ISH think Ginobili, Westbrook, Paul Pierce and Derrick Rose are all better than Wade which is completely untrue.
No, that's very true. Wade has been inconsistent shit all year. For one good game he'd give you, you'd get 2 more shit games.

Hell, he only got his high FG% this year with lobs from Lebron and easy ass cherry picks. Once in a blue moon he'll actually decide to cut to the lane, and even then you have to kick him in the ass.

StateOfMind12
06-16-2012, 05:10 AM
I wouldn't be so quick to say Wade is that high on the all-time list.
Can you name 25 players that are greater than Wade and should be ranked above Wade in the all-time list? I can list about 20 players but I'm really not sure if I could list 25.

Wade gives you five dominant seasons in '04-'06 and '08-'11 and he doesn't have much outside of that due to being injury prone. His peak is too much and too dominant to ignore in my opinion so I would have to agree with Human Error and Lebron23 that Wade is at least a top 25 player of all-time. I don't think he will climb any higher though.

theaussieguy
06-16-2012, 05:48 AM
ranking players is pointless because the NBA has been rigged (as much as it can be) since the early jordan days. Obviously Jordan was great, with other players its hard to determine because their titles come from really questionable decisions made in the heat of games.

Ranking players assumes the league is fair and just but we all know that is not the case so lets give it up already yaheard?

blablabla
06-16-2012, 06:15 AM
Can you name 25 players that are greater than Wade and should be ranked above Wade in the all-time list? I can list about 20 players but I'm really not sure if I could list 25.

Wade gives you five dominant seasons in '04-'06 and '08-'11 and he doesn't have much outside of that due to being injury prone. His peak is too much and too dominant to ignore in my opinion so I would have to agree with Human Error and Lebron23 that Wade is at least a top 25 player of all-time. I don't think he will climb any higher though.
Kobe
MJ
Kareem
Wilt
Russell
BigO
Shaq
Duncan
Malone
Barkley
Baylor
Hondo
Dr.J
Dream
West
Moses
KG
Mikan
Isiah
Magic
Bird
AI
DRob
Reed
Frazier
Pettit
Lebron
Pippen
Dirk
Ewing
Nash
Stockton
Barry
Cousy

34 players that are higher than wade on the all time list

ripthekik
06-16-2012, 06:55 AM
wade is overrated. he got lucky in that one playoff run.
other than that, what has he done?
he's mostly injured and very inconsistent. The few seasons before lebron joined, what was he doing alone in miami? absolutely nothing, his team was being blown out night in night out. he has a few flashy plays here and there and that's it. now without lebron, he can't be "the man" for any team anymore.

niko
06-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Wade's not close to a top ten player. That's just stupid.

Rake2204
06-16-2012, 08:58 AM
The logic that suggests a player's all-time ranking should rise dramatically if their team wins while the player (by the argument's own admittance) does not play well, is terribly terribly flawed. This would be a lesson in why the number of championships a player has won in a team sport is not always an automatic indicator of individual greatness.

Shepseskaf
06-16-2012, 09:30 AM
People need to stop posting stupid stuff about players reaching the Top 10.

That list is so stacked now that no one who's playing now, aside from Kobe (debatable), and Duncan (already in), has even a chance of making it.

Math2
06-16-2012, 09:34 AM
lol

He's not top 50 in my book. One title as "that whiny asshole" with LeBron moves him nowhere

lilblingy
06-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Duncan won 4 rings all as the main option
Shaq won 4 rings, 3 of them as the main option
Kobe won 5 rings, 2 as the main option and another two as 1b
Hakeem won 2 as the main option

For wade to be top 10 he would have to pass one or all of these guys.
2-3 rings wont do it unless he goes berserk and wins FMVP in all of them.
Currently, i have wade as borderline top 35 in my list.

Meticode
06-16-2012, 11:51 AM
If Wade really got 3 rings he'd be 10-20 for me. Hard to place specifically. Definitely not top 10.

Meticode
06-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Wade Reaction Not Getting Into Top 10 w/ 3 Rings... I always crack up on the replay when they show him looking up at the official and he pouts.

http://i.minus.com/ibqVAEEx3IkDHp.gif

ThatsGame
06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
A lot of salty people on here dissing the guy with the highest PER in the finals ever.

Kiddlovesnets
06-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Well he wont, unless hes the team's 1st option which looks like it belongs to Lebron. Kobe has 5 rings and is still around 10-15, mostly because the first three rings were Shaq's gifts. The ability to win as team's first option is important, otherwise Robert Horry is GOAT.

lilgodfather1
06-16-2012, 02:05 PM
First off PER doesn't matter over 6 games. PER is effective when there is a large sample.

Secondly no Wade would not be top 10 if he wins three rings total. He had a good finals in '06 in a win, this year he has been crap, and next year will likely be worse. LeBron on the other hand would be top 10.

Heavincent
06-16-2012, 02:10 PM
A lot of salty people on here dissing the guy with the highest PER in the finals ever.

That might be important if PER was a meaningful stat...but it's not.

PJR
06-16-2012, 02:19 PM
First of all there is no such thing as a "top 10". It's an imaginary list.

Dwyane Wade is going to Springfield. As soon as his name appears on the ballot. That's the only validation he needs as far as being recognized as an all time great. His resume speaks for itself, and he still has a handful of quality years left.

TheNaturalWR
06-16-2012, 02:30 PM
You guys are idiots if you think Wade isn't top 30. Hell, he's top 20 ALREADY. People need to look at the dominant seasons he's had. LeBron's the only one who had better seasons than him numbers wise. We talking about a player who had 30/7/5 on 49% FG at his peak. No one in the NBA besides LeBron was ever capable of that although if Durant keeps improving he can get there.

NumberSix
06-16-2012, 03:19 PM
This is where the whole "legacy" comparing thing fails. If Wade racks up enough accomplishments, some people could try to argue he has a top 10 legacy, but, you know damn well he's not one of the 10 best players of all time. He's good, better than good. One of the elites, but there's only 10 slots you can fill in a top 10. There's more than 10 players in NBA history that are just flat out better than Wade.

Derka
No it won't.

PianoMan
Well he wont, unless hes the team's 1st option which looks like it belongs to Lebron. Kobe has 5 rings and is still around 10-15, mostly because the first three rings were Shaq's gifts. The ability to win as team's first option is important, otherwise Robert Horry is GOAT.
Robert Horry never put up the stats Wade put up :lol . So gtfo with that logic.

3peated
06-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Seriously, if he wins 2-3 more rings with lebron as the #1, it won't change anything about him. He's a great player, but he is one of the most over hyped too. His best way to affect a game is by throwing his body all over the court and hoping to get fouls, if he doesn't get the calls he wants, he acts like a baby and he normally won't win.

KG215
06-16-2012, 03:28 PM
You guys are idiots if you think Wade isn't top 30. Hell, he's top 20 ALREADY. People need to look at the dominant seasons he's had. LeBron's the only one who had better seasons than him numbers wise. We talking about a player who had 30/7/5 on 49% FG at his peak. No one in the NBA besides LeBron was ever capable of that although if Durant keeps improving he can get there.

He's definitely not top 20 right now. And the reason I say he's not top 25 is more of a longevity issue. Yes, he's had about five very good seasons that rank right up with the best SG seasons in NBA history, but you can't just say a guy is top 10, 15, or 20 because they had five elite seasons and won a ring, unless he won 2+ rings in that span.

Look at the top 10-12 guys, for instance, all of those guys have rings, and all of them were elite for longer than 5-6 years. I understand part of the reason his numbers have declined the last two years is due to playing with LeBron, but I just don't think his resume warrants a top 20 or 25 all-time ranking; not yet anyway.

I'd have to list them all out, but I have done my top 25 enough to know that he's not in it. I'd probably have him in the 30-35 range right now.

jalbert009
06-16-2012, 05:15 PM
he needs to win MVP too. He has never lead his Team in the NBA with one of the best records as the man. Something all the Top 10 players have accomplished. Xonsidering what he's done taming up with Lebron, there is no chance of that happening now.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 05:40 PM
he needs to win MVP too. He has never lead his Team in the NBA with one of the best records as the man. Something all the Top 10 players have accomplished. Xonsidering what he's done taming up with Lebron, there is no chance of that happening now.
Didn't he lead his team to a championship and won fMVP?
I know Shaq was still a good player, but Wade was the man in the playoffs.

longtime lurker
06-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Heat fans are the worst :facepalm so both Wade and Lebron will be top 10 if they win 3 rings. Gotcha.

lbj23clutch
06-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure I can name 12 better players better then 06 and 09' Wade. People forget how good Wade really was. At his best, he was at least equal to LeBron. Problem is he was never consistent enough due to injuries/ conditioning.

lbj23clutch
06-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Seriously, if he wins 2-3 more rings with lebron as the #1, it won't change anything about him. He's a great player, but he is one of the most over hyped too. His best way to affect a game is by throwing his body all over the court and hoping to get fouls, if he doesn't get the calls he wants, he acts like a baby and he normally won't win.
:oldlol:

Before Bosh and LeBron came to Miami, Wade never got the respect and attention he deserved. Wade has always been in the shadows of LeBron since he came into the league.

Mach_3
06-16-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm not sure I can name 12 better players better then 06 and 09' Wade. People forget how good Wade really was. At his best, he was at least equal to LeBron. Problem is he was never consistent enough due to injuries/ conditioning.

No he wasnt.

PianoMan
06-16-2012, 06:55 PM
No he wasnt.
Yes he was

jalbert009
06-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Didn't he lead his team to a championship and won fMVP?
I know Shaq was still a good player, but Wade was the man in the playoffs.

MVP not FMVP. Wade has never won MVP award while everyone in the Top 10 has.

Grey Dawn
06-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Yes he was

Nope.

And what was his prime, 2 years max?

Mach_3
06-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes he was

No, he wasn't. As much as I dislike Lebron he's just a better player period.

derb2k2
06-16-2012, 07:12 PM

lol. it's concensus that he's one of the most underrated players ever. He's always played under Lebron and Kobes shadow. You saying he's "overhyped" is just bias imo.:no:

Wade won't be top 10 if he wins a ring this year. If anything, he'll finish top 10-15 atmost. He's already top 20 in my book. But he's not close to top 10 even with his second ring. He's first ballot though, and tha't what matters.

Dictator
06-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Wade sucks. He lives of freethrows, and wild lucky shots

KG215
06-16-2012, 08:12 PM

I agree, but when it comes to historical rankings (top 10, 15, 20, 25, etc) it takes more than just two phenomenal seasons, especially to crack to top 10, 15, or 20.

2009 Dwyane Wade was an absolute terror and he posted ridiculous numbers for a SG.

StateOfMind12
06-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Kobe
MJ
Kareem
Wilt
Russell
BigO
Shaq
Duncan
Malone
Barkley
Baylor
Hondo
Dr.J
Dream
West
Moses
KG
Mikan
Isiah
Magic
Bird
AI
DRob
Reed
Frazier
Pettit
Lebron
Pippen
Dirk
Ewing
Nash
Stockton
Barry
Cousy

He is quite easily better and should be ranked higher than Cousy, Stockton, Reed, Isiah, and Iverson. In this case you managed to list 29 players that I wouldn't have a problem putting ahead of Wade. Wade is still top 30 in this case but he is certainly not any lower than that.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 08:48 PM
He is quite easily better and should be ranked higher than Cousy, Stockton, Reed, Isiah, and Iverson. In this case you managed to list 29 players that I wouldn't have a problem putting ahead of Wade. Wade is still top 30 in this case but he is certainly not any lower than that.
You cannot put either Lebron or Wade above Stockton, Isaiah or Iverson.
They simply have not accomplished enuf.

StateOfMind12
06-16-2012, 08:52 PM
What exactly did those three that Wade and LeBron couldn't do and what exactly did they accomplish that those two didn't?

During their peaks, Stockton, Isiah, and Iverson weren't even close to as good of players as Wade and LeBron were. They were all like a tier or two worse than Wade and Lebron peak-wise.

Lebron has played and dominated long enough where longevity/consistency shouldn't hurt him or play much of a role against him. That might not be the case with Wade, but nevertheless his 5 dominant seasons should overcome anything Stockton, Isiah, and Iverson ever did.

Isiah is the only one that did something that neither Lebron and Wade did and that is win two championships but Isiah in hindsight is being extremely overrated for those two title runs. There were talks about the time that Isiah wasn't even the best player on those Pistons team and that Joe Dumars probably was. Isiah in those title teams was closer to a player like Chauncey Billups in 2004 than Dwyane Wade in 2006.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 08:54 PM
What exactly did those three that Wade and LeBron couldn't do and what exactly did they accomplish that those two didn't?

During their peaks, Stockton, Isiah, and Iverson weren't even close to as good of players as Wade and LeBron were. They were all like a tier or two worse than Wade and Lebron peak-wise.

Lebron has played and dominated long enough where longevity/consistency shouldn't hurt him or play much of a role against him. That might not be the case with Wade, but nevertheless his 5 dominant seasons should overcome anything Stockton, Isiah, and Iverson ever did.

Isiah is the only one that did something that neither Lebron and Wade did and that is win two championships but Isiah in hindsight is being extremely overrated for those two title runs. There were talks about the time that Isiah wasn't even the best player on those Pistons team and that Joe Dumars probably was. Isiah in those title teams was closer to a player like Chauncey Billups in 2004 than Dwyane Wade in 2006.
accomplishments.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 08:55 PM

I would disagree with that statement, esp on behalf of Stockton.

D.J.
06-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't even put LeBron in the top 10 with 2-3 rings, let alone Wade.

blablabla
06-16-2012, 09:26 PM

:biggums:

also this is about wade not about lebron he's a level above wade

lilgodfather1
06-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Those three combined haven't won as many MVP's as LeBron, and other than Stockton neither have NBA records. LeBron is top 15, Iverson, Stockton, and Isaih are top 30.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Those three combined haven't won as many MVP's as LeBron, and other than Stockton neither have NBA records. LeBron is top 15, Iverson, Stockton, and Isaih are top 30.
Did you just say Stockton is not top 30? Iverson is not top 30?
:banghead:

lilgodfather1
06-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Did you just say Stockton is not top 30? Iverson is not top 30?
:banghead:
Reading comprehension? Good god America makes em dumb.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Reading comprehension? Good god America makes em dumb.
OK, said differently, they are "top 30".
ummm, no shit genius. WHERE in the top 30 do you put them?

RazorBaLade
06-16-2012, 09:51 PM
wade aint even close to iverson

lilgodfather1
06-16-2012, 10:08 PM
OK, said differently, they are "top 30".
ummm, no shit genius. WHERE in the top 30 do you put them?
Iverson 28, Isaih 29, and Stockton 22.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Honors: All-NBA First Team (1994, '95); All-NBA Second Team (1988, '89, '90, '92, '93, '96); All-NBA Third Team (1991, '97, '99); NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1989, '91, '92, '95, '97); 10-time NBA All-Star; Olympic gold medalist (1992, '96); One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996)

Day La Ghetto
06-16-2012, 11:31 PM
wade 04-06,08-11 is as good as Lebron ever has been.this wade were seeing here looks about 80% to me.still top 5 as is,but he can or did go toe to toe with Lebron .alot of people used to take wade over Lebron.it was probaly 70-30 Lebron but still 3 out of 10 people here were taking wade a couple seasons ago,even last season it was hard to decide which was better.people are forgetting how good prime wade was.top 20 of course,if you dont agree you're ignorant or didnt watch him play.

D.J.
06-17-2012, 12:01 AM
wade 04-06,08-11 is as good as Lebron ever has been.this wade were seeing here looks about 80% to me.still top 5 as is,but he can or did go toe to toe with Lebron .alot of people used to take wade over Lebron.it was probaly 70-30 Lebron but still 3 out of 10 people here were taking wade a couple seasons ago,even last season it was hard to decide which was better.people are forgetting how good prime wade was.top 20 of course,if you dont agree you're ignorant or didnt watch him play.

Yep. A lot of people wanted Wade as MVP in '09.

ATL_Bball_King
06-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Wade is not top 10....Just not...He is a great player and all...but top ten...:lol

He is not even close to kobe, and people argue kobe is top 10...

Vince carter in his prime might be a lil better than wade...

Vince can shoot better, jump higher, slash,

Tmac at his best was better than wade...

Wade got a champ off goin ham in finals against younger dirk...wit a shaq coming off of dynasty...

Then with bron on his team, he will never have the numbers and records to come close to top ten...

ThaRegul8r
06-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Why don't you just go ahead and put all of the best current players in the top ten? People who makes these threads already have the player they're talking about in their own personal top ten anyway, they're just rationalizing it and looking for validation from other people. So I don't see why people beat around the bush and just don't come out and say "X is a top ten player to me."

Dwade305
06-17-2012, 01:00 AM
Kobe
MJ
Kareem
Wilt
Russell
BigO
Shaq
Duncan
Malone
Barkley
Baylor
Hondo
Dr.J
Dream
West
Moses
KG
Mikan
Isiah
Magic
Bird
AI
DRob
Reed
Frazier
Pettit
Lebron
Pippen
Dirk
Ewing
Nash LOL
Stockton
Barry
Cousy

LMAO forgot to bold Mikan too

Than again wtf those some guy from Austria, who pulls for the Knicks knows.

KG215
06-17-2012, 01:09 AM
LMAO forgot to bold Mikan too

Than again wtf those some guy from Austria, who pulls for the Knicks knows.

Yeah, and some guy whose screename is Dwade305 isn't going going to biased in this argument?

inclinerator
06-17-2012, 01:14 AM
his career is pretty short
also doesnt have many regular season accolades

Dwade305
06-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Yeah, and some guy whose screename is Dwade305 isn't going going to biased in this argument?
Mostly everyone posting here is posting some illogical bullshit out of pure hatred over one poster who starts a shitty thread.

Let someone truly "unbiased" come in here like RBA or SA3234 and they will agree with the logic that Wade is anywhere between top 30 and top 20 all time, with a great chance to move up because he has a ways to go.

Dave3
06-17-2012, 02:45 AM
Just so I understand it correctly, you just said that you can't put LeBron above players like Stockton, Isaiah, or Iverson? Ie: You rank Iverson above LeBron because LeBron hasn't accomplished as much as Iverson correct?

Magic731
06-17-2012, 04:35 AM
I don't see how Wade can move up. Right now, there are AT LEAST 10 players that are better than him all-time. Wade is not going to get any better. If there are 10 players better than him and he isn't going to get any better, then how can he become a top 10 player? No winning a championship in his current situation does not make him a better player. Wade is going no higher than what he already is.

PianoMan
06-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Yea and Wade is going against a team your repping :lol

HiphopRelated
06-17-2012, 09:39 AM
This fool said Mikan, lmao

Wade's currently top 25 all time, top 4 SG, and that's because I give West his props. Couple more rings he moves behind only Jordan and Kobe @ SG and into the top 20.

And this talk about 2 years isn't going anywhere, Wade has career averages of 25/5/6.....there aren't too many guards present or past touching that.

Wade's "down year" this year was Spoelstra cutting back minutes because of the short turnaround between games...his per 36 minutes were pretty much the same as last year and that will be shown with a normal regular season next year.

Doctor Rivers
06-17-2012, 12:34 PM
You are the biggest retard in this forum. Just go away, and never come back!!!

lol

PianoMan
06-17-2012, 03:26 PM
This fool said Mikan, lmao

Wade's currently top 25 all time, top 4 SG, and that's because I give West his props. Couple more rings he moves behind only Jordan and Kobe @ SG and into the top 20.

And this talk about 2 years isn't going anywhere, Wade has career averages of 25/5/6.....there aren't too many guards present or past touching that.

Wade's "down year" this year was Spoelstra cutting back minutes because of the short turnaround between games...his per 36 minutes were pretty much the same as last year and that will be shown with a normal regular season next year.
After it's all said and done Wade will be number 2 Sg of all time

eliteballer
06-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Rick Barrys resume=/> Wade's.

I dont see anyone calling Barry top 10.