PF Pau Gasol/Felipe Reyes/Victor Claver
C Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka

Sarcastic
06-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Congrats on their silver medal.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:08 AM

And the same to the USA on their bronze.

alenleomessi
oh man cant wait for the olympics... especially if macedonia makes it

Shepseskaf
Nice team. They'll contend.

alenleomessi
06-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Greece champs? :roll:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:09 AM
oh man cant wait for the olympics... especially if macedonia makes it

They definitely have a very good chance to make it.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Greece champs? :roll:

Greece WILL win the gold.

They have the world's best player. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLxx0QBrMmg)

Sarcastic
06-19-2012, 10:11 AM

I'm shocked that you think the US actually has a chance to medal.

B-Easy8
06-19-2012, 10:12 AM

They have the world's best player.

You are a fool.

USA vs Spain final. Spain plays team ball, USA doesn't which will hurt in FIBA basketball but there supreme size and athleticism will prevail.

SilkkTheShocker
06-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Team USA's C-team could win the Gold

chains5000
06-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Sergio Rodriguez is no lock for the team yet, same for Rudy Fern

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:13 AM
You are a fool.

USA vs Spain final. Spain plays team ball, USA doesn't which will hurt in FIBA basketball but there supreme size and athleticism will prevail.

Nope.

And Team USA's big men are way undersized.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:14 AM

At FIBA Americas Under-20.

chains5000
Seriously... Didn't you learn anything a few years ago?

Euroleague
[QUOTE=chains5000]Sergio Rodriguez is no lock for the team yet, same for Rudy Fern

Sarcastic
06-19-2012, 10:15 AM

Greece has a better chance of getting a full bailout from Germany than they do of beating the US.

dude77
06-19-2012, 10:17 AM

this ..

people have a short memory around here

Fiba basketball
Everyone thinks their team is the best but in my oppinion USA , Spain , Greece , Russia , Lithuenia and France will all have chances for medals . Its only one game in finals and semis so everyone of this countries has a chance of winning gold .

chains5000
Scariolo announced this as the roster.
:lol Hadn't read it. Seems not official yet.
Dont' like Rodriguez there, anybody can score against him.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:18 AM

Most of the guys here are retarded. Just ignore them.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Everyone thinks their team is the best but in my oppinion USA , Spain , Greece , Russia , Lithuenia and France will all have chances for medals . Its only one game in finals and semis so everyone of this countries has a chance of winning gold .

I'm not sure about Russia and Lithuania being able to medal. I don't really see them beating USA, Spain, or Greece in an elimination game. Possible though.

I think France's highest possible is a bronze.

SilkkTheShocker
06-19-2012, 10:22 AM

Lets be real, none of those teams you mentioned aside from USA, have a shot in hell. I will sleep with Megan Fox and win the lottery in the same week before any of those countries beat the U.S.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Greece has a better chance of getting a full bailout from Germany than they do of beating the US.

Yes, just like Greece supposedly had no chance of beating Russia.......Americans and their incredible lack of sports knowledge.

Both Spain and Greece are capable of beating the USA.

Brazil, Lithuania, Russia probably are also. Although I think a little less likely. Argentina is too old now IMO.

stallionaire
06-19-2012, 10:24 AM
USA is a lock for gold yet again this year..

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:24 AM
:lol Hadn't read it. Seems not official yet.
Dont' like Rodriguez there, anybody can score against him.

Well yeah, we have to wait until FIBA announces it to know for sure.

Rodriguez and Llull play no defense, so that is why Sada is there.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Lets be real, none of those teams you mentioned aside from USA, have a shot in hell. I will sleep with Megan Fox and win the lottery in the same week before any of those countries beat the U.S.

Let's be real here, you are a freaking moron. Those teams could beat the USA. I would switch out France with Brazil though. If you don't think any of those teams are capable of a one game win against the USA - then you really don't know a damn thing about basketball.

Snoop_Cat
06-19-2012, 10:28 AM

Hilarious. This is the guy who absolutely sucked d*ck in the NBA.

The US has all the best individual players by far. The only reason Spain will give them a run for their money is there chemistry and experience playing together.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:29 AM
USA is a lock for gold yet again this year..

And they were a "lock to win gold" in 2002, 2004, 2006...........

:rolleyes:

T-Time3
Other than spain and france
I don't think any other team could beat USA

Euroleague
Hilarious. This is the guy who absolutely sucked d*ck in the NBA.

The US has all the best individual players by far. The only reason Spain will give them a run for their money is there chemistry and experience playing together.

Or that Team USA is absurdly overrated.

Sarcastic
And they were a "lock to win gold" in 2002, 2004, 2006...........

:rolleyes:

Only 1 of those was an Olympics.

Fiba basketball
I'm not sure about Russia and Lithuania being able to medal. I don't really see then beating USA, Spain, or Greece in an elimination game.

I think France's highest possible if a bronze.
I think Lithuenia and Russia have more chances than France . My favorite teams on this year Olympics are : 1. Lithuania 2. Greece 3. Spain . Problem with Greece and Lithuania is that , in my oppinion dont have good enough centers in comparison to USA , Spain .

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Only 1 of those was an Olympics.

What is your point? In 2006 the USA had,

Joe Johnson
pre injury Elton Brand
Wade
Paul
Bosh
LeBron
Melo
Howard

as their rotation and lost.

Sarcastic
06-19-2012, 10:33 AM
What the hell is your point? In 2006 the USA had,

Joe Johnson
pre injury Elton Brand
Wade
Paul
Bosh
LeBron
Melo
Howard

as their rotation and lost.

That was 6 years ago. Those guys were all very early 20's at the time.

KingBeasley08
06-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Russell Westbrook
Kobe Bryant/Dwyane Wade/Eric Gordon/James Harden
Lebron James/Carmelo Anthony/Rudy Gay/Andre Iguadala
Kevin Durant/Kevin Love/Blake Griffin/Lamar Odom
Tyson Chandler/Chris Bosh/Anthony Davis

no other team stands a chance :bowdown:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:35 AM
I think Lithuenia and Russia have more chances than France . My favorite teams on this year Olympics are : 1. Lithuania 2. Greece 3. Spain . Problem with Greece and Lithuania is that , in my oppinion dont have good enough centers in comparison to USA , Spain .

Russia and Lithuania are better teams than France. But I think France has a better match up with certain teams than they do. You have to figure in the brackets and the match ups in these tournaments.

With Greece, no one seems to really know what centers they are going to select. Apparently, Bourousis/Mavroeidis/Vougioukas for the qualifying tournament, and then apparently, Bourousis/Schortsanitis/Koufos for the Olympics.

But the coach of Greece is being vague and won't really give a definitive answer on it.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:36 AM

Yeah, and much more athletic then than they are now.

KingBeasley08
06-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Yeah, and much more athletic then than they are now.
face it buddy. no team can match usa's firepower and thats with our star PG and star C missing. deepest team since 92 :bowdown:

dude77
06-19-2012, 10:38 AM

stop making excuses .. I'm pretty sure in 2006, you would've been saying the same shit you're saying now about that 2006 team .. "team usa will kill everyone blah blah"

team usa usually has the superior teams, but you gotta give credit where its due .. that's a pretty damn good team .. lebron wade bosh and howard ? .. and they got beat .. no excuses

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:40 AM
face it buddy. no team can match usa's firepower and thats with our star PG and star C missing. deepest team since 92 :bowdown:

Wade, Westbrook, Kobe, Paul, Williams....yeah, I am sure the rest of the teams are just trembling right now.

Not to mention the small "centers" like 6-8 235 Kevin Love.

And almost every team has some of their best players missing. That's just a BS pre built in excuse in case of a loss. Almost every team has top players that don't play.

2LeTTeRS
06-19-2012, 10:40 AM

Talent wise he may be right, but Team USA's always had far and away the most talent on the court. Our problem is we put a together a mismatched team where everybody's best talent was scoring and was sorely lacking in size, shooting, playmaking ability, maturity and experience.

However at the end of the day I probably agree with him, in the current-day league if we properly chose role players and a proper mix of talent and youth, our "C team" on talent alone is probably still good enough to win.

ihoopallday
06-19-2012, 10:41 AM
You can have all the talent in the world, but team chemistry is very important in the olympics. I saw that in 06.

Fiba basketball
Russia and Lithuania are better teams than France. But I think France has a better match up with certain teams than they do. You have to figure in the brackets and the match ups in these tournaments.

With Greece, no one seems to really know what centers they are going to select. Apparently Bourousis/Mavroeidis/Vougioukas for the qualifying tournament, and then apparently Bourousis/Schortsanitis/Koufos for the Olympics.

But the coach of Greece is being vague and won't really give a definitive answer on it.
Why are coachs of Greece NT and Lithuenian NT ? I think that coaches will be a key to winning a medal esspesialy for Greece because you are used to watching them play under Ivkovic and Obradovic so you can really say if they ( esspesialy younger players from OLY ) will play the same .

Euroleague
stop making excuses .. I'm pretty sure in 2006, you would've been saying the same shit you're saying now about that 2006 team .. "team usa will kill everyone blah blah"

team usa usually has the superior teams, but you gotta give credit where its due .. that's a pretty damn good team .. lebron wade bosh and howard ? .. and they got beat .. no excuses

Exactly. No one is saying that USA isn't the favorites to win gold, because they are. But this notion that they are "unbeatable" and "no one else stands a chance in hell" is totally absurd.

Punpun
06-19-2012, 10:42 AM
>Falling for euroleague's trolling

:yaohappy:

Ps : The Gold is for France to take

KingBeasley08
06-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Wade, Westbrook, Kobe, Paul, Williams....yeah, I am sure the rest of the teams are just trembling right now.

Not to mention the small "centers" like 6-8 235 Kevin Love.
Love is a PF first of all. Beast on the boards and even a moneyball shooter from downtown :bowdown:

Kobe's old and Wade's declining but they're probably still better than any other guard of any country. :lol and thats not counting Gordon (future of the league) and Harden (beast off the bench)
Paul, Williams, and Westbrook are the 3 best PGs in this tournament in order
Chandler, Davis, Bosh are long enough to disrupt any countrie's inside game

I say USA goes undefeated winning every game by an average of 20 points

tommy3
06-19-2012, 10:45 AM
If Kevin Durant is in the roster, sorry, but no team stands a chance.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Talent wise he may be right, but Team USA's always had far and away the most talent on the court. Our problem is we put a together a mismatched team where everybody's best talent was scoring and was sorely lacking in size, shooting, playmaking ability, maturity and experience.

However at the end of the day I probably agree with him, in the current-day league if we properly chose role players and a proper mix of talent and youth, our "C team" on talent alone is probably still good enough to win.

No it isn't. A C team would have a hell of a time to even make it out of that group.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Why are coachs of Greece NT and Lithuenian NT ? I think that coaches will be a key to winning a medal esspesialy for Greece because you are used to watching them play under Ivkovic and Obradovic so you can really say if they ( esspesialy younger players from OLY ) will play the same .

Kemzura for Lithuania - he is overrated, but proven

Zouros for Greece - he is underrated, but unproven

Obradovic? When did young players do well under Obradovic?

Punpun
06-19-2012, 10:48 AM
A C team would be defeated by France.

chains5000
06-19-2012, 10:49 AM

I don't agree, you gotta also take into account the current team members are used to playing with each other, while that wouldn't happen with a new C team.

It's not only the drop in talent. After all the failures, Team USA management decided to keep a core of players together for a reason.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Love is a PF first of all. Beast on the boards and even a moneyball shooter from downtown :bowdown:

Kobe's old and Wade's declining but they're probably still better than any other guard of any country. :lol and thats not counting Gordon (future of the league) and Harden (beast off the bench)
Paul, Williams, and Westbrook are the 3 best PGs in this tournament in order
Chandler, Davis, Bosh are long enough to disrupt any countrie's inside game

I say USA goes undefeated winning every game by an average of 20 points

Love is supposed to play at center for the US team. Davis? Yeah right, even if he made the team, which is unlikely, he would hardly play.

You have an extreme overrating of those point guards. To the point of delusion.

Kobe and Wade better than any other country's players? Really? They looked like total crap for most of the NBA playoffs.

Yeah, because they sure beat Spain by 20 in the gold medal game 4 years ago.......

What about that 1 point win and that 2 point win against Spain and Brazil 2 years ago......

You haven't seen Team USA play much, have you?

SilkkTheShocker
06-19-2012, 10:54 AM
The U.S. should just send the Nets just to make it more fair :oldlol: :oldlol:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:54 AM

Teams will have learned how to guard Durant on the perimeter. The issue is if the refs bail him out on his drives or not. He's not getting those calls in the NBA Finals. He got every call 2 years ago in Turkey.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:55 AM
A C team would be defeated by France.

And Spain, and Lithuania, and Argentina, and Greece. They would need luck to make it out of that group.

Punpun
06-19-2012, 10:56 AM
And Spain, and Lithuania, and Argentina, and Greece. They would need luck to make it out of that group.

Mentioned Spain because, I believe, they are the first team USA will face.

SilkkTheShocker
06-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Teams will have learned how to guard Durant on the perimeter. The issue is if the refs bail him out on his drives or not. He's not getting those calls in the NBA Finals. He got every call 2 years ago in Turkey.

If NBA players haven't figured out how to guard Durant, how the hell would inferior competition all of a sudden figure it out? :oldlol:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 10:58 AM
If NBA players haven't figured out how to guard Durant, how the hell would inferior competition all of a sudden figure it out? :oldlol:

The elite national teams of the world, are SUPERIOR to NBA teams.

KingBeasley08
06-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Love is supposed to play at center for the US team. Davis? Yeah right, even if he made the team, which is unlikely, he would hardly play.

You have an extreme overrating of those point guards. To the point of delusion.

Kobe and Wade better than any other country's players? Really? They looked like total crap for most of the NBA playoffs.

Yeah, because they sure beat Spain by 20 in the gold medal game 4 years ago.......

What about that 1 point win and that 2 point win against Spain and Brazil 2 years ago......

You haven't seen Team USA play much, have you?
aite i don't wanna talk all day long so this'll be my last reply. those '1 point and 2 point' wins were without lebron, wade, kobe, and pretty much all the starters of this olympic team.

define 'crap'. wade at his worst has been better than vspan's 3 ppg in the nba :oldlol: :facepalm

love down low would be great with his rebounding. and chandlers defense would be :bowdown: speaking of scrubs, u wanna know who else is sucking? pau gasol :D honestly lebron and harden could put the gasols into foul trouble alone

those PGs are the best, second best, and fourth best in the world respectively. If only Rose wasn't out, then USA would have the 4 best PGs on their team. the 5th best plays for Canada and we know they won't do crap :oldlol:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:00 AM
aite i don't wanna talk all day long so this'll be my last reply. those '1 point and 2 point' wins were without lebron, wade, kobe, and pretty much all the starters of this olympic team.

define 'crap'. wade at his worst has been better than vspan's 3 ppg in the nba :oldlol: :facepalm

love down low would be great with his rebounding. and chandlers defense would be :bowdown: speaking of scrubs, u wanna know who else is sucking? pau gasol :D honestly lebron and harden could put the gasols into foul trouble alone

those PGs are the best, second best, and fourth best in the world respectively. If only Rose wasn't out, then USA would have the 4 best PGs on their team. the 5th best plays for Canada and we know they won't do crap :oldlol:

Wade and Kobe mostly played awful in the this year's NBA playoffs. They might actually be a negative, versus the 2010 team.

You are totally delusional about the real level of NBA point guards.

Harden? Harden isn't anything special at all by the standards of this level. You clearly have no clue about international basketball.

Cangri
06-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Only team that can beat USA is Spain, and that's because of their size and NBA players that they have. Greece will most likely try everything in their power to not play the USA or they will get embarrassed.

Fiba basketball
06-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Kemzura for Lithuania - he is overrated, but proven

Zouros for Greece - he is underrated, but unproven

Obradovic? When did young players do well under Obradovic?
I said jung OLY players so I dont see what Obradovic has to do with them . Even if Zouros is underrated as you say he still isnt close to beeing good as Obradovic or Ivkovic so you should espect that players play worse than in their clubs . To be honest I think Greece will have bad chemistry because of OLY and PAO players.

Cangri
06-19-2012, 11:04 AM
And don't forget, we got Durant, he's the perfect player for FIBA rules just like he showed in the last world championship.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Only team that can beat USA is Spain, and that's because of their size and NBA players that they have. Greece will most likely try everything in their power to not play the USA or they will get embarrassed.

Biggest troll comment yet.

So Greece is going to try to avoid USA, even though they will play in the same group, AND the teams ALL have to try to win EVERY game in that group to advance.

Put down the crack pipe.

Also, you guys not only absurdly overrate the USA, you also absurdly overrate Spain. Your NBA everything obsession is truly pathetic.

Spain's team is 90% based on Navarro and Pau. Both of them have been playing pretty much like crap in recent months. So if that does not change, then you idiots overrate them just as much as you do Team USA.

Spain's first option on offense, does not even play in the NBA genius.

NBA fans are even more delusional than English football (soccer) fans.

Punpun
06-19-2012, 11:07 AM
>Still answering Yurotroll

Dem fools. :yaohappy:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:07 AM
I said jung OLY players so I dont see what Obradovic has to do with them . Even if Zouros is underrated as you say he still isnt close to beeing good as Obradovic or Ivkovic so you should espect that players play worse than in their clubs . To be honest I think Greece will have bad chemistry because of OLY and PAO players.

Kazlauskas is not coaching Greece anymore. Zouros is not some great coaching legend, no. But he is the biggest hard ass in European coaching, even worse than Ivanovic.

I think he's over kill for the national team. I would prefer Bartzokas (the actual, real best coach in Europe).

But, there is no chance of anything like 2010 happening again. If anyone shows anything of that crap that happened in 2010, they will be banned permanently from the team. The guy is an extreme hard ass.

The guys with bad attitudes, like Diamantidis (very big team cancer) left the team anyway.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:08 AM
And don't forget, we got Durant, he's the perfect player for FIBA rules just like he showed in the last world championship.

In case you were unaware, those rules were changed, per NBA request.

Cangri
06-19-2012, 11:10 AM
In case you were unaware, those rules were changed, per NBA request.
What changed?

KingBeasley08
06-19-2012, 11:13 AM
NBA fans are even more delusional than English football (soccer) fans.
lemme guess, you think greek soccer is better than the premier league :coleman:

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:14 AM
What changed?

You see, this is why you guys are such a freaking joke. Acting like you know all about international basketball, and making all these guarantee statements about the levels of the other teams and players....

when you didn't even freaking know that FIBA changed their rules 2 years ago.

:facepalm

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:15 AM
lemme guess, you think greek soccer is better than the premier league :coleman:

No.

I actually know sports, unlike you.

The Choken One
06-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Gold: USA
Silver: Spain
Bronze: Who cares?

Fiba basketball
06-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Kazlauskas is not coaching Greece anymore. Zouros is not some great coaching legend, no. But he is the biggest hard ass in European coaching, even worse than Ivanovic.

I think he's over kill for the national team. I would prefer Bartzokas (the actual, real best coach in Europe).

But, there is no chance of anything like 2012 happening again. If anyone shows anything of that crap that happened in 2010, they will be banned permanently from the team. The guy is an extreme hard ass.
Who said anything aboute Kazlauskas ? You think Bartzokas is best coach in Europe ??

Cangri
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
You see, this is why you guys are such a freaking joke. Acting like you know all about international basketball, and making all these guarantee statements about the levels of the other teams and players....

when you didn't even freaking know that FIBA changed their rules 2 years ago.

:facepalm
So what they changed exactly that it's that significant? The 3 point line or that they added the restricted area?

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Who said anything aboute Kazlauskas ? You think Bartzokas is best coach in Europe ??

The Oly - PAO problem was only because of Kazlauskas. I am saying that if that starts now, under Zouros, the players will get banned from the team.

The national team instituted lots of rules that the players have to abide by now, after the incident 2 years ago.

Yes, I think Bartzokas is the best coach in Europe.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 11:21 AM
So what they changed exactly that it's that significant? The 3 point line or that they added the restricted area?

The 3 point line was moved back and they added an NBA lane, and restricted area.

They also KEPT the other rules, which the NBA thought they were changing, when they made the deal for those rules changes.

Meaning the space is MUCH less than it was before.

Cangri
06-19-2012, 11:26 AM
The 3 point line was moved back and they added an NBA lane, and restricted area.

They also KEPT the other rules, which the NBA thought they were changing, when they made the deal for those rules changes.

And how does that change the fact that Durant will be the best player in the floor with those rules?

Fiba basketball
06-19-2012, 11:45 AM
And how does that change the fact that Durant will be the best player in the floor with those rules?
Because he will have less space so it will be harder for him to shoot .

tommyhtc
06-19-2012, 12:05 PM
does anyone know why Euroleague is rooting against his own country, team USA?

Cangri
06-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Because he will have less space so it will be harder for him to shoot .
HUH? :facepalm

Doesn't this then affect every other player on the floor??
Again, how does this change the fact that Durant will be the best player on the floor for any team?:confusedshrug:

Miserio
06-19-2012, 12:12 PM

What do you think of Argentina's chances? It's the last run of the team because Ginobili is retiring from the NT after this olympics. I think they're gonna play their hearts out but I don't see it happening.

Alamo
06-19-2012, 12:13 PM
They should make team USA play with blindfolds just so the other teams have some type of chance.

alenleomessi
06-19-2012, 12:24 PM
any news on team USA

is griffin making the team?

Noof
06-19-2012, 12:52 PM
You are a fool.

We actually don't have much size. We'll most likely start a small forward at the 4 and the backup 5 will be a power forward.

(not that I don't think we'll win)

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 01:02 PM

You clearly don't understand this.

Durant will only have the top of the key to operate from. He will have lost about 35% of the floor space to operate in under the new rules.

Not to mention about 50% from what he has in the NBA.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 01:06 PM
What do you think of Argentina's chances? It's the last run of the team because Ginobili is retiring from the NT after this olympics. I think they're gonna play their hearts out but I don't see it happening.

Well, I really like that they invited Campazzo. He's really young for a lead guard though. But if they selected him, that makes them a lot better.

Plus, then with Oberto not playing, that also helps them.

For me Campazzo and JP Gutierrez are definite upgrades over Oberto and Sanchez.

But, yeah, the team is still too old. I hope they do select Campazzo though. I think he can help them, despite his youth.

sacredcow
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Damn shame LaMarcus Aldridge hurt his hip and Griffin took his place for the invitation. Aldridge seems much more suited for international style of play than Griffin.

kentatm
06-19-2012, 01:27 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

All Net
06-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Don't see anybody beating Spain but team USA.

Fiba basketball
06-19-2012, 01:49 PM
HUH? :facepalm

Doesn't this then affect every other player on the floor??
Again, how does this change the fact that Durant will be the best player on the floor for any team?:confusedshrug:
Not everyone base their game on shooting so it doesnt effect them that much as it will effct Durant but yes Durant will probably be best scorer . I can only see Parker or Navarro scoring more than him but Navarro has problems with injures so I m not sure aboute him .

Cangri
06-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Not everyone base their game on shooting so it doesnt effect them that much as it will effct Durant but yes Durant will probably be best scorer . I can only see Parker or Navarro scoring more than him but Navarro has problems with injures so I m not sure aboute him .
Less space will not affect Durant has much as other players, in fact his game won't be affected significantly, he can shoot over ANYONE, doesn't matter who's defending him.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Don't see anybody beating Spain but team USA.

Oh really? And when was the last time that Spain went undefeated at EuroBasket?

Cowboy Thunder
06-19-2012, 02:15 PM
http://basketactu.com/du-classique-pour-la-pre-liste-espagnole/

PG Scrub/Scrub/Scrub
SG Scrub/Scrub/Scrub
SF Scrub/Scrub
PF Pau Gasol/Scrub/Scrub
C Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka

:lol :lol

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 02:16 PM

Navarro was not the same player with all his injuries. Him and Pau struggled this year.

If Navarro was healthy, sure, he could average 20-25 if he wanted to. But the current Navarro....about 5-12 I think.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Less space will not affect Durant has much as other players, in fact his game won't be affected significantly, he can shoot over ANYONE, doesn't matter who's defending him.

Durant will be effected more than any single player on the planet by those new rules.

CavaliersFTW
06-19-2012, 04:16 PM

PG Jose Calderon/Sergio Rodriguez/Victor Sada
SG Juan Carlos Navarro/Sergio Llull/Rafa Martinez
SF Rudy Fernandez/Fernando San Emeterio
C Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka
:sleeping

arifgokcen
06-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Nope.

Just put lebron on gasol/ibaka.They will not score.Navarro is injured.Talent level of USA will prevail.Right now they are just too talented.Even combination of Russia/Turkey's defense and France/Spain's offense wouldnt be enough at this point

upside24
06-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Kevin Durant and/or LeBron James. I don't see the US losing to inferior competition, which the rest of the world is let's be real here, with those guys. Team play is important and all but talent cannot be replicated.

Droid101
06-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Nope.

We heard all these arguments last tournament dude. Give it up.

upside24
06-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Durant will be effected more than any single player on the planet by those new rules.
Have you seen Durant play lately? Unless you havn't noticed, not much affects him these days.

Fiasco
06-19-2012, 04:33 PM

lmao I came here to post this.

King1991nba
06-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Spain has a really good team, but USA goes all the way, it's not even the real competition for 2012 roster, they are simply too talented and powerfull... :cheers:

spacebump
06-19-2012, 05:50 PM
I thought Rudy was hurt.

andgar923
06-19-2012, 05:51 PM

This is laughable.

There's no way in hell that a Greek Pg is the best in the world. I would've understood if it was a big man, even a 6'7-6'8 forward but even then that's reaching a bit.

All Net
06-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Oh really? And when was the last time that Spain went undefeated at EuroBasket?

The same tourney nobody cares about? :lol

ZenMaster
06-19-2012, 06:14 PM

Plenty of people watch the Euro tournament, there's a whole world outside your country.

All Net
06-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Plenty of people watch the Euro tournament, there's a whole world outside your country.

Obviously I wasn't being serious but fact is the importance of that is alot lower than the olympics and always will be. Using eurobasket as the measuring stick is just wrong.

chips93
06-19-2012, 06:27 PM

PG Jose Calderon/Sergio Rodriguez/Victor Sada
SG Juan Carlos Navarro/Sergio Llull/Rafa Martinez
SF Rudy Fernandez/Fernando San Emeterio
C Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka

how is claver doing?

the blazers took him in the first round a couple years back iirc, how is he shaping up as an nba prospect?

chips93
06-19-2012, 06:28 PM
You are a fool.

:biggums:

like who?

B-Easy8
06-19-2012, 10:03 PM
:biggums:

like who?

Sorry I didn't mean in the frontcourt, more like LeBron, Durant and Melo at the 3 compared to Rudy Fernandez.

Euroleague
06-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Just put lebron on gasol/ibaka.They will not score.Navarro is injured.Talent level of USA will prevail.Right now they are just too talented.Even combination of Russia/Turkey's defense and France/Spain's offense wouldnt be enough at this point

You do realize that France has one of the worst offenses of any European team right?

Euroleague
06-20-2012, 05:19 PM

Put down the crack pipe.

Euroleague
06-20-2012, 05:21 PM
how is claver doing?

the blazers took him in the first round a couple years back iirc, how is he shaping up as an nba prospect?

He's quite an average player in Europe actually. Of course, Rubio was a scrub in Europe. So were Jennings and Lawson.

Claver has a lot of athletic ability, but he appears to be a really dumb player, which means that NBA coaches would probably like him.

AK47DR91
07-25-2012, 10:14 PM

:roll:

Nick Young
07-25-2012, 10:15 PM
LAWL second best team in the world
blown out by 22:lol