PDA

View Full Version : Heat slowly converting the haters.

Apogee
06-20-2012, 12:36 PM
They've been hated this entire finals run..
http://i.imgur.com/RF6G6.jpg

Tenchi Ryu
06-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Nah, just accepting that Miami can probably take this...the Hate is definitely still strong.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

dude77
06-20-2012, 12:39 PM
:oldlol: it's not converting .. they're just facing reality .. 3-1 .. who's going to win the series ? anybody in their right mind is not going to say okc

Dengness9
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
**** these *******...

No one will respect them or their title no matter how its sliced.

These are the same dudes that paraded around before a season talking about winning 8 chips.

All 3 of them were too scared to compete so they joined up.

The day Lebron isn't breathing will be a day I celebrate.

Apogee
06-20-2012, 12:41 PM
**** these *******...

These are the same dudes that paraded around before a season talking about winning 8 chips.

Lol you butthurt.

glidedrxlr22
06-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Find me a laker fan, and I'll show you a heat hater.

dude77
06-20-2012, 12:43 PM
**** these *******...

you need to walk out of your basement for a minute and go give your mom a hug .. relax :oldlol:

blablabla
06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
**** these *******...

lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-20-2012, 12:47 PM
you need to walk out of your basement for a minute and go give your mom a hug .. relax :oldlol:

:lol

EnoughSaid
06-20-2012, 12:48 PM
:roll: @ Illinois and Massachusetts. Sour Bulls and Celtics fans crying and not wanting the Heat to win.

Ketchup
06-20-2012, 12:48 PM
**** these *******...

Where did he promise 8 championships?

He kept saying 'not' in front of the number. Hence he really didn't promise anything. We Heat fans take any championship as a blessing and welcome it as hard earned.

KingBeasley08
06-20-2012, 12:50 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-20-2012, 12:50 PM
:roll: @ Illinois and Massachusetts. Sour Bulls and Celtics fans crying and not wanting the Heat to win.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Here we go with this shit again....

Heat fans, get it through your skulls......YOUR TEAM IS THE MOST HATED TEAM IN THE NBA. ITS NOT JUST LAKERS/BULLS/CELTIC fans, NOBODY LIKES YOU (except covert Lebron stans). Just accept it and enjoy the villain role. Threads like this prove that some just don't like that hate, just gotta deal with it.

kurt_rambis
06-20-2012, 12:52 PM
lol wyoming

Salazaar
06-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Lol at seattle area :D

Rake2204
06-20-2012, 12:56 PM
While I was hopeful the Heat would never win and while I'm not sure I respect their victories, there was still some sense of satisfaction derived from the idea of knowing it wasn't as easy as they hoped or wanted it to be. That makes me feel a little better about things. Had they cruised to an easy ring in the first year they were together, I think I would have had deeper objections.

As it stands, they may win, but it doesn't seem it'll end up being as simple and painless as they originally planned. Still, I would have found a LeBron James ring in Cleveland to be much more glorious and fulfilling than anything he'll do in South Beach.

d.bball.guy
06-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Wyoming :lol

nightprowler10
06-20-2012, 03:28 PM
While I was hopeful the Heat would never win and while I'm not sure I respect their victories, there was still some sense of satisfaction derived from the idea of knowing it wasn't as easy as they hoped or wanted it to be. That makes me feel a little better about things. Had they cruised to an easy ring in the first year they were together, I think I would have had deeper objections.

As it stands, they may win, but it doesn't seem it'll end up being as simple and painless as they originally planned. Still, I would have found a LeBron James ring in Cleveland to be much more glorious and fulfilling than anything he'll do in South Beach.
This is exactly how I feel.

TheMan
06-21-2012, 01:50 PM
If the Heat win, let them celebrate it, the earned it and also saw it wasn't "easy"...they ain't gonna win a bunch of the with old man Wade declining, I see them winning 2 or 3 tops...respectable but far from a dominating dynasty they envisioned.

Tenchi Ryu
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
If the Heat win, let them celebrate it, the earned it and also saw it wasn't "easy"...they ain't gonna win a bunch of the with old man Wade declining, I see them winning 2 or 3 tops...respectable but far from a dominating dynasty they envisioned.
Yea I was really impressed with Lebron's statements during the press conference yesterday after practice. Even admitted how the statements he made last year when the lost the finals were very immature to the reporters and us the fans, and even apologized. I honestly think he's had time to reflect on his situation, and wants to change his image. You can also tell he will really be grateful for winning this ring.

Now only if his wack ass dickriders can follow suit.

pegasus
06-21-2012, 02:46 PM
There's a reason why the words HEAT and HATE are anagrams.

I shall NEVER convert.:rockon:

Mr. Incredible
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
**** these *******...

The day Lebron isn't breathing will be a day I celebrate.I can almost taste your salty tears.

Zackmorris
06-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Didn't take long for them to convert Washington :oldlol:

DJ Leon Smith
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Nope. Growing up it was more about the contest than winning. LeBron tried to stack the deck, said it would be easy, got outscored by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals and is now winning against a team led by a 23-year-old. No story to report here.

He's the biggest ****** in the NBA since John Amaechi and if you disagree you suck more balls than Amaechi in his prime. Seeing as though insidehoops is bandwagon central I'm sure a lot of you have testicles in your mouths right now though.

Hi Jeff. Your forum sucks.

Dengness9
06-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Nope. Growing up it was more about the contest than winning. LeBron tried to stack the deck, said it would be easy, got outscored by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals and is now winning against a team led by a 23-year-old. No story to report here.

He's the biggest ****** in the NBA since John Amaechi and if you disagree you suck more balls than Amaechi in his prime. Seeing as though insidehoops is bandwagon central I'm sure a lot of you have testicles in your mouths right now though.

Hi Jeff. Your forum sucks.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Dengness9
06-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Where did he promise 8 championships?

He kept saying 'not' in front of the number. Hence he really didn't promise anything. We Heat fans take any championship as a blessing and welcome it as hard earned.

He counted up from 1 all the way to "not 7".... so he meant we aren't gonna win 1 to 7 chips, we are gonna win 8.

Y'all can call me butthurt or whatever you want. Ive said it too many times here. I witnessed in person Michael Jordan winning 6 championships. Nothing lebron does will ever amount to the Bulls Dynasty. Whatever.

And now, another one of Dengness9's classic over the top hate comments...

Hopefully Lebron wins a title tonight and then drives home from the America Airlines Arena w/ his children and is hit head on by Dwade and his children in another car killing everyone instantly....meanwhile....all of their millions go to their crackhead Moms, who spend it all on crack and D rides from Delonte....

See ya later ISH

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-21-2012, 04:20 PM
He counted up from 1 all the way to "not 7".... so he meant we aren't gonna win 1 to 7 chips, we are gonna win 8.

Y'all can call me butthurt or whatever you want. Ive said it too many times here. I witnessed in person Michael Jordan winning 6 championships. Nothing lebron does will ever amount to the Bulls Dynasty. Whatever.

Hopefully Lebron wins a title tonight and then drives home from the America Airlines Arena w/ his children and is hit head on by Dwade and his children in another car killing everyone instantly....meanwhile....all of their millions go to their crackhead Moms, who spend it all on crack and D rides from Delonte....

See ya later ISH

:wtf:

Reported for being a scumbag.

RRR3
06-21-2012, 04:22 PM

See ya later ISH
You are a sick person.

Dengness9
06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
:wtf:

Reported for being a scumbag.

:banana: :lol :oldlol: :applause:

DirtySanchez
Nobody wants the heat to win....well except the zombie Sonic fans

Dengness9
You are a sick person.

:dancin

IGotACoolStory
06-21-2012, 06:16 PM
http://www10.pic-upload.de/22.06.12/ay9aghbionn.gif

inclinerator
06-21-2012, 06:17 PM

See ya later ISH
:eek:

OriginalNameGuy
06-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Why is Illinois so mad? Every Heat/LeBron poll they always vote against them.

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 08:27 PM

See ya later ISH

I've said the same thing myself, since I've also seen Jordan play. The funny thing about all that is, all the supposed guardians of the Jordan legacy on here, seem to have no problem comparing Lebron to Jordan, even though they CLEARLY have nothing in common. But mention Kobe and they go ballistic. Just more proof that they're nothing but a bunch of undercover Lebron fans PRETENDING to be Jordan fans, just to make it look like they're objective when it comes to Lebron. And no, since nobody takes them seriously anyways, there's nothing about a pathetic bunch of Lebron fans who don't have the balls to rep Lebron straight up that makes me mad:facepalm

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Please.:rolleyes:

Like anybody on here takes you seriously, since you ONLY came out of hiding tonight cuz the Heat may win. You've been M.I.A for most of the season:roll:

GTFOH!!!!

Jacks3
06-21-2012, 08:35 PM
* :sleeping

Glide2keva
06-21-2012, 08:36 PM

This.

Glide2keva
06-21-2012, 08:37 PM
http://www10.pic-upload.de/22.06.12/ay9aghbionn.gif
/thread

Glide2keva
06-21-2012, 08:38 PM
I've said the same thing myself, since I've also seen Jordan play. The funny thing about all that is, all the supposed guardians of the Jordan legacy on here, seem to have no problem comparing Lebron to Jordan, even though they CLEARLY have nothing in common. But mention Kobe and they go ballistic. Just more proof that they're nothing but a bunch of undercover Lebron fans PRETENDING to be Jordan fans, just to make it look like they're objective when it comes to Lebron. And no, since nobody takes them seriously anyways, there's nothing about a pathetic bunch of Lebron fans who don't have the balls to rep Lebron straight up that makes me mad:facepalm:biggums:

SAKOTXA
06-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Find me a laker fan, and I'll show you a heat hater.
What? :oldlol:

Just on this site alone, like 3-4 known Laker fans are rooting for Miami.

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 09:04 PM
:biggums:

Way too many people on here using that smiley without knowing exactly what it means.:facepalm

ballinhun8
06-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Poor little Dengness9 is just now realizing that no one cares about his Bullshit Bulls

i told your dumb a$$ over a year ago that you have a stupid coach who "spends" his players on effort during the regular season so they're totally spent by playoff time and have nothing left by then.. they're idiots who treat regular season games like playoff games and don't pace themselves properly,, . they should have lost in the 1st round last year... and the fact that you have no shot creators on your overrated POS team .. and other problems on the team that I told you ALL ABOUT a year ago ( but you were too blind and too much of a sissy pom-pom waver wearing your skirt to admit it. haha).

And now, you're fukked up the a$$ by the HEATLES in the EAST, and you have no answers, with no money.. thats why you're starting threads left and right begging the board what the bulls should do with all their problems.. lol

i told your sorry arse a year ago exactly what would happen to your overrated team, step-by-step. Listen to the best after you take off your prissy dress Dengness !!

LOL

Not this clueless loser again. Online took him 7 months to reappear.

Go back in your little cave. Wannabe troll.

irondarts
06-21-2012, 10:36 PM
**** these *******...

God damn dude, take a break, get some air and breath.

Tenchi Ryu
06-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Not this clueless loser again. Online took him 7 months to reappear.

Go back in your little cave. Wannabe troll.
Cole became barely relevant again, so he shows his face.

irondarts
06-21-2012, 10:38 PM

See ya later ISH
Wow. What the hell is wrong with you?

ConanRulesNBC
06-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Not me. I'll give LeBron credit for stepping up. But I still can't stand him or the Heat.

dude77
07-13-2012, 01:22 AM

See ya later ISH

so much frustration in this one :oldlol: .. I can imagine this guy banging his head on the wall as he types this ..

newsflash .. you don't know these people .. they've never done anything to you .. or anyone else for that matter .. you don't have anything invested in these teams .. they don't know who you are and couldn't care less who you are ..

get a grip kid