PDA

View Full Version : NHL Players reactions to Lebrons "Cramp Game"

YAWN
06-21-2012, 12:58 AM
I found it funny that NBA reporters were quick to try and put it on an all time level courageous moments pedestal on par with Kirk Gibson, Willis Reed, or Michael Jordan. But below are some interesting quotes from Hockey players.

http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james5.jpg

stallionaire
06-21-2012, 01:00 AM
Who cares? Irrelevant hockey players. Their opinion is just as valuable as something you'd read here. They're bitter more people watch the NBA and 75% of America is unaware of who won the Stanley Cup.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-21-2012, 01:00 AM
I aint got a problem with those quotes. Truth. :oldlol:

TheBluest
06-21-2012, 01:01 AM
It was another reason he gave to make it difficult to like him. His talent can't be questioned but his on court character is immature, disgraceful, fake, and frontrunning

The Macho Man
06-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Juwan's face:oldlol: "I only gotta put up with this f*ggot for one more game and I finally get a ring"

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 01:02 AM
I'll give hockey players their props, in terms of sheer toughness, they probably are the toughest team sport athletes.

That said, while I did think LeBron was playing it up for the cameras a bit, anyone who says they could just run through leg cramps is a damn fool.

TheBluest
06-21-2012, 01:05 AM
It's like he tried to 1-up Wade with the charades.

Derrick
I'll give hockey players their props, in terms of sheer toughness, they probably are the toughest team sport athletes.

That said, while I did think LeBron was playing it up for the cameras a bit, anyone who says they could just run through leg cramps is a damn fool.
I wouldn't need to be carried off the dam floor

stallionaire
Why would anyone run through a leg cramp? It ****ing hurts, no matter how good you are at basketball. Why overwork a cramp when you have athletic trainers who can massage it out, cutting the risk to 0.

Only person to blame is the media for putting all their cameras on him like an NBA player has never cramped up.

talkingconch
It was really phony, ill admit he may have cramped, but it was over exaggerated alot

RaininTwos
06-21-2012, 01:06 AM
NHL players taking shots at lebron get more publicity than the stanley cup finals?

:biggums: sad

I've had cramps where I couldnt make it off the court. Both my legs locked up on me. Shit was not a good look.

stallionaire
06-21-2012, 01:07 AM
NHL players taking shots at lebron get more publicity than the stanley cup finals?

:biggums: sad

So true. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ProfessorMurder
06-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Hockey players are right, dude was faking and/or a huge bitch. It's a f*cking cramp.

AK47DR91
06-21-2012, 01:08 AM
Who cares? Irrelevant hockey players. Their opinion is just as valuable as something you'd read here. They're bitter more people watch the NBA and 75% of America is unaware of who won the Stanley Cup.
This.

Those guys had a full season lockout 5 or 6 years ago. They shouldn't be talking shit. They could be locked out again soon.

LBJMVP
06-21-2012, 01:08 AM
Why would anyone run through a leg cramp? It ****ing hurts, no matter how good you are at basketball. Why overwork a cramp when you have athletic trainers who can massage it out, cutting the risk to 0.

Only person to blame is the media for putting all their cameras on him like an NBA player has never cramped up.

only 20 seconds ealier he was running up and down the court playing defense and draining threes...

he got carried of the court right after he airballed a shot... if he had to be carried off then how the hell is he running and taking jumpshots seconds earlier.

ClutchOver9000
06-21-2012, 01:09 AM
hockey is the red-headed step child of pro sports

ClutchOver9000
06-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Juwan's face:oldlol: "I only gotta put up with this f*ggot for one more game and I finally get a ring"

:lol it actually does look like that what's going on

Lebron23
Who????

RaininTwos
only 20 seconds ealier he was running up and down the court playing defense and draining threes...

he got carried of the court right after he airballed a shot... if he had to be carried off then how the hell is he running and taking jumpshots seconds earlier.
didnt know legs werent used in a jumpshot bro

NuggetsFan
06-21-2012, 01:11 AM

This is true. If you like players who give it their all and play with about 10x more heart and aren't panzy's it's actually a pretty awesome sport to watch. Guy's take a puck in the face and are back out for a shift 10 minutes later. Play through anything. Except concussions. Concussions are actually kinda ruining the NHL nowadays :oldlol:

Guess that's what happens when you don't pay a sports athlete 20 mill a year. Got scrubs in the NBA making more than a star in the NHL :oldlol:

Lebron23
06-21-2012, 01:12 AM
didnt know legs werent used in a jumpshot bro

:lol :lol :lol

josh99
06-21-2012, 01:15 AM

Rugby and Aussie Rules... none of this padding stuff

Derrick
06-21-2012, 01:16 AM
They aren't landing on ice if they get knocked out. Can you imagine getting hit in hockey without pads ?

nba_55
06-21-2012, 01:17 AM
who cares about NHL?
NBA draft lottery gave better ratings than NHL finals

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 01:17 AM

They're up there, but let me tell you -- getting hit in the face with a hockey puck doesn't tickle (or even in padded areas, it hurts like crazy).

Also full on fighting, these guys are smashing their fists into each other's faces even when helmets on, lol.

Hockey is also the only pro sport where you're effectively "locked" into a glassed area and guys can smash your face into the glass like a bug into a windshield at extremely high speed.

I'd also rather land on grass or astroturf than get laid out on cold, hard ice.

nbaballllller
06-21-2012, 01:18 AM
lol

yeah no ish basketball is not on the same level as toughness as ice hockey, american football, boxing, mma etc

But why so made thou?

none of those guys are anywhere near the athlete that lebron is

Maniak
06-21-2012, 01:18 AM
who cares about NHL?
NBA draft lottery gave better ratings than NHL finals
Do people from Miami even know what ice is?

Not the drug, btw.

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2012, 01:19 AM
who cares about NHL?

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/13/21197000/ngbbs4bf96f4a929e4.gif

G-train
haters gonna hate, as usual.

Ketchup
Why would he sit out of a game if he was able to play and faking it?

nathanjizzle
06-21-2012, 01:22 AM
hockey players mad that there not athletically talented enough to play the game of basketball.

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 01:24 AM

They're athletes bro. You work at 7/11

Get over it.

Scholar
06-21-2012, 01:24 AM

Can't agree more. I was thinking, "Shenanigans," but I also wasn't paying too much attention to the game at that moment so I wasn't 100% sure if anything happened in between the time I saw him hit the ground with cramps and when he airballed the 3.

Maybe the act was made in order to deviate the embarrassment of airballing. :confusedshrug:

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 01:26 AM
It's funny watching people attack hockey, the sport itself because they have zero defense for Lebron putting on a Paul Pierce-esque acting job on his injury there. :oldlol:

Look fellas, Lebron is probably going to win his ring, just accept the fact that people do think he's a joke. Deal with it.

Ketchup
06-21-2012, 01:27 AM
It's funny watching people attack hockey, the sport itself because they have zero defense for Lebron putting on a Paul Pierce-esque acting job on his injury there. :oldlol:

Look fellas, Lebron is probably going to win his ring, just accept the fact that people do think he's a joke. Deal with it.

Why did he stay out of the game if he was faking it?

stallionaire
06-21-2012, 01:28 AM
They're athletes bro. You work at 7/11

Get over it.

Projecting much? If you think an athlete's opinion is more valued then you have personal issues to work out. Get me a slurpee, b.itch. :lol :lol

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Why did he stay out of the game if he was faking it?

Oh I dont think he was faking it, but he had to be carried off the court? Come on dude. The guy is a fu*king tank.

He's always been a diva. Him, Wade, they're divas. You know this. We all know this. It is what it is.

Phenom on the court though.

stallionaire
06-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Oh I dont think he was faking it, but he had to be carried off the court? Come on dude. The guy is a fu*king tank.

He's always been a diva. Him, Wade, they're divas. You know this. We all know this. It is what it is.

We got a mad kobe-stan here folks :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Man I can't wait to hear more from kobestans for the next week. So Salty!!!

AK47DR91
06-21-2012, 01:33 AM
We got a mad kobe-stan here folks :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Man I can't wait to hear more from kobestans for the next week. So Salty!!!
They mad cuz LeBron gonna knock Kobe outta the Top 10. That's a fact they can't deal with. :roll:

YAWN
06-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Lebron was definitely not faking it, but he did go a little hollywood with it.

I had no problem with the way it went down though. My only issue was with some members of the media blowing it up like some miraculous event. :facepalm

PJR
06-21-2012, 01:36 AM
Nobody watches the NHL

NuggetsFan
06-21-2012, 01:38 AM
He's always been a diva

Agreed. Sitting out the final minutes of a crucial playoff game because of cramps? Sounds like a female, literally. Forget the huge overreaction and fake shit that went along with it.

Miami trainers need to go pick up some of this shit for 'Bron

http://www.wsotexas.com/assets/Image/Product/detailsbig/midol8ctRGB.jpg

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 01:45 AM
They mad cuz LeBron gonna knock Kobe outta the Top 10. That's a fact they can't deal with. :roll:

Im a grown man. I dont get "mad" at someone knocking someone else out of a fictional "top ten" dude. I have motherfu*kin' rent to pay.

Lebron23
06-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Post this garbage in the OTC Longue. Prowrestlers are more athletic and more entertaining than Hockey players. Basketball players, football players, NFL and MLB > Hockey.

RaininTwos
06-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Im a grown man. I dont get "mad" at someone knocking someone else out of a fictional "top ten" dude. I have motherfu*kin' rent to pay.
real shit:applause: :applause:

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 01:47 AM
Lebron was definitely not faking it, but he did go a little hollywood with it.

I had no problem with the way it went down though. My only issue was with some members of the media blowing it up like some miraculous event. :facepalm

Media are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hungry for that next "moment" they can market, that they literally jump at ANY instance to manufacture these magical moments to the masses. They WANT to create it....

Problem is...most people have seen it, and arent generally buying it.

FPJ
06-21-2012, 01:47 AM
Thats funny cause i have no idea who those attention whores are. Its funny how every irrelevant nobody feels the need to atack someone just to get his 5 secs of glory.

inclinerator
06-21-2012, 01:52 AM
http://i.minus.com/iCE49KJGLCA8t.gif

RaininTwos
06-21-2012, 01:54 AM
http://i.minus.com/iCE49KJGLCA8t.gif
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Ketchup
06-21-2012, 01:54 AM

Have you ever watched the World's Strongest Man competitions when the get cramps? :oldlol:

They're far bigger tanks than Lebron and these dudes just straight lie down on the spot and don't move. :oldlol:

Ketchup
06-21-2012, 01:56 AM
Media are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hungry for that next "moment" they can market, that they literally jump at ANY instance to manufacture these magical moments to the masses. They WANT to create it....

Michael Jordan had the flu and had to be carried off the court. Lebron had a direct muscle problem due to lack of salt and hydration causing the muscle to tighten up. Add in to the fact he's played 45+ minutes of sport for the last 40 days at an extremely high level, and you question it?

ProfessorMurder
06-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Have you ever watched the World's Strongest Man competitions when the get cramps? :oldlol:

They're far bigger tanks than Lebron and these dudes just straight lie down on the spot and don't move. :oldlol:

Really? You're comparing LeBron jogging around and getting a cramp to a dude squatting 700 pounds? Huge difference.

Post this garbage in the OTC Longue. Prowrestlers are more athletic and more entertaining than Hockey players. Basketball players, football players, NFL and MLB > Hockey.

You couldn't play 30 seconds with a Division 3 hockey team.

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Michael Jordan had the flu and had to be carried off the court. Lebron had a direct muscle problem due to lack of salt and hydration causing the muscle to tighten up. Add in to the fact he's played 45+ minutes of sport for the last 40 days at an extremely high level, and you question it?

Remember Dirk's flu game last year as well? How about Paul Pierce that one year? These oh so warm and fuzzy moments are being blown up a bit much by the media dude.

It was something the first time it happened....Now? Meh is all I can muster. I dunno man.

Shit seems to happen frequently.

oh the horror
06-21-2012, 02:01 AM
And wait...do people realize the endurance one needs, not to mention the physical abuse these hockey players endure? That shit isnt a joke either man.

Dont get me wrong, i dont watch it either, but lets not act like they're golfers out there.

YAWN
06-21-2012, 02:10 AM
And wait...do people realize the endurance one needs, not to mention the physical abuse these hockey players endure? That shit isnt a joke either man.

Dont get me wrong, i dont watch it either, but lets not act like they're golfers out there.
:oldlol:

Golf is actually pretty tiring. each round is like 5 hours of walking a handful of miles without sitting and whacking a little ball as hard as you can periodically. A tournament consists of doing that for 4 days in a row, not counting the practice rounds the 2 days before it.

Some are in real nice shape
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_fDf22Zj632U/SYXmIdUtMRI/AAAAAAAAAvs/BVa9fuB756I/Natalie%20Gulbis%20-%201.jpg

tpols
06-21-2012, 02:17 AM
Lebron would beat the shit out of any of these hockey players on land if they said it to his face.

Ketchup
06-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Really? You're comparing LeBron jogging around and getting a cramp to a dude squatting 700 pounds? Huge difference.

You couldn't play 30 seconds with a Division 3 hockey team.

There is no difference when an onset of cramp comes along. Just because you're stronger, doesn't mean your cramp is worse.

You guys want it both ways. Before it was 'he's a tank, it doesn't impact him'. Now it's 'he's not as big as that guy, it can't be that bad'.

Make up your mind, or stop blindly hating.

Players can't even get injured anymore without some speculation over something. :rolleyes:

Ketchup
06-21-2012, 02:23 AM
Lebron would beat the shit out of any of these hockey players on land if they said it to his face.

Are you for real? :oldlol:

You know they have players in the NHL just there for fighting pretty much? :oldlol:

tpols
06-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Are you for real? :oldlol:

You know they have players in the NHL just there for fighting pretty much? :oldlol:
6'9 280 lb athletic beast.. whats the average hockey player? 6'1 220 at best? Wouldnt be fair..

inclinerator
06-21-2012, 02:30 AM
this is like the 2nd time he cramped up
remember the first time 49 points against the magic in the playoffs

ace23
06-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Does it taste like milk?

ace23
06-21-2012, 02:32 AM
I've played just about basketball everyday since HS and I've never gotten a cramp.

YAWN
06-21-2012, 02:33 AM
6'9 280 lb athletic beast.. whats the average hockey player? 6'1 220 at best? Wouldnt be fair..

Each team probably has a couple 6' 4" 240 guys. But do you honestly think a guy who has been babied and heralded as the chosen1 and king ever since his teenage years can fight?

There are probably like 10 guys in the NBA total who know how to fight and LBJ is not one of them.

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 02:39 AM
I've played just about basketball everyday since HS and I've never gotten a cramp.

It happens. Usually when you're dehydrated.

Bernie Nips
06-21-2012, 02:53 AM
They aren't landing on ice if they get knocked out. Can you imagine getting hit in hockey without pads ?

They're up there, but let me tell you -- getting hit in the face with a hockey puck doesn't tickle (or even in padded areas, it hurts like crazy).

Also full on fighting, these guys are smashing their fists into each other's faces even when helmets on, lol.

Hockey is also the only pro sport where you're effectively "locked" into a glassed area and guys can smash your face into the glass like a bug into a windshield at extremely high speed.

It's not about the surface (even though it's damn hard) - it's about bodies impacting each other at full speed.

Shit's cray:

http://youtu.be/T_Ts6HmH968

http://youtu.be/HYIsT96ywt0

NuggetsFan
06-21-2012, 02:55 AM

http://www.nhlsnipers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/chara.jpg

I dunno about that. NHL players been dropping them gloves since they were kiddies. LeBron would have a stupid size advantage over most of them. Somebody like Chara who actually throws down and LeBron wouldn't completely tower over? ... I'd pay too see it.

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 02:58 AM
NBA players are phenomenal athletes, but most of them punch like women, lol.

LeBron would get his face smashed in trying to fight a tough NHL player.

These guys are used to smashing their fists onto hard helmets, without anything covering the face, you'd get KO-ed in a few seconds.

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 02:59 AM
I found it funny that NBA reporters were quick to try and put it on an all time level courageous moments pedestal on par with Kirk Gibson, Willis Reed, or Michael Jordan.

It was the same overblown hot garbage during the '08 Finals when PP went down with a "stinger". The media just keeps trying to hype up Lebron more and more, even though it's pretty clear he doesn't have the same mettle as Jordan, or even Willis Reed for that matter. Those guys were hurt and STILL dominated, what did Lebron do?:sleeping

gilalizard
06-21-2012, 03:04 AM
lol cramps...

really? this is what we're reduced to for heroism in sport nowadays?

grow up you *******

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 03:06 AM
It's not about the surface (even though it's damn hard) - it's about bodies impacting each other at full speed.

Shit's cray:

http://youtu.be/T_Ts6HmH968

http://youtu.be/HYIsT96ywt0

Ice hockey is faster than that

The speed you get gliding on ice is faster than what you could get from a running start unless you are a world class sprinter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84tJsLwCEKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Gvfr9GUC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PuDxcY9H0&feature=related

These look like they're out of a comic book movie or something. :oldlol:

tpols
06-21-2012, 03:06 AM
NBA players are phenomenal athletes, but most of them punch like women, lol.

LeBron would get his face smashed in trying to fight a tough NHL player.

These guys are used to smashing their fists onto hard helmets, without anything covering the face, you'd get KO-ed in a few seconds.
Lebron against an equal sized enforcer? Yea hed prolly lose. Lebron against the average tough guy hockey players like the ones talking shit in this thread? No.:oldlol: I dont think you understand that Lebron would be like 8+ inches taller than most of these guys with an insane reach/wingspan advantage.. and of course hed have at least 50lbs of raw muscle on them. They wouldnt be hitting his face because they wouldnt be able to reach it. He would have to be the biggest bitch of all time to lose with such an enormous size difference.

Bernie Nips
06-21-2012, 03:09 AM
Ice hockey is faster than that

The speed you get gliding on ice is faster than what you could get from a running start unless you are a world class sprinter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84tJsLwCEKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Gvfr9GUC0

These look like they're out of a comic book movie or something. :oldlol:

Yeah, it's obviously faster... they're on skates.

But they're wearing padding and helmets.

gilalizard
06-21-2012, 03:11 AM
Yeah, it's obviously faster... they're on skates.

But they're wearing padding and helmets.

yeah and if you breathe on certain nba players (LeRef, dwhistle) you get fouled out

sipitri
06-21-2012, 03:13 AM
I've often experienced cramps and I guarantee that if you can have a friend who carries you off the court you're not saying "No, thanks, I can do it on my own". That shit hurts! (but you get to recover in 5 minutes and you can go back on the floor but you'll probably get another cramp at the next jump)

Nevaeh
06-21-2012, 03:15 AM

Damn, the way that post "reads", Hockey sounds like the most idiotic sport of all time.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

I know it's NOT of course, but.....

gilalizard
06-21-2012, 03:17 AM
a lot of people get leg cramps, it hurts like a mfer but isn't a big deal to be made of

unless you're seeking attention

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 03:17 AM
Damn, the way that post "reads", Hockey sounds like the most idiotic sport of all time.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

I know it's NOT of course, but.....

It requires an insane level of skill actually.

But it probably is the most violent sport.

Seeing a guy gush blood onto the ice like a Mortal Kombat game is no big deal in hockey.

LBJMVP
06-21-2012, 03:18 AM

question it? he was running around, playing defense, knocking down three a minute ealier...

next thing you know he airballs a shot and juwan howard has to carry him off the court :roll: :roll:

besides... this female tennis player finished off her match with cramps falls to the ground in pain... gets back up and wins the f*ckin match. ... lebron on the other, well we saw what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHObkStAt0&feature=related

RazorBaLade
06-21-2012, 03:18 AM
i think the issue like this and with pierces wheelchair etc is they know that this is not that much of a team game. Someone in hockey can go and sit out for 5 min and its not going to be that big of a deal. But these guys KNOW if hes one step slow hes going to be eaten alive and be the reason his team didnt win. So they freak out, too emotional because theres so much riding on it duiring the moment

Fiasco
06-21-2012, 03:24 AM
lol retards always saving the day with the hockey comments

not surprised Fagillionaire is leading the charge

keepinitreal
06-21-2012, 03:24 AM
they see me crampin'... they hatin'...

:lol

Fiasco
06-21-2012, 03:25 AM
I just can't wait until one day we hear LeBron hasn't had breakfast on a certain day, and then he "plays through" hunger cramps, wins, and then the world starts calling it the "Hunger Game"

Fiasco
06-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Lebron against an equal sized enforcer? Yea hed prolly lose. Lebron against the average tough guy hockey players like the ones talking shit in this thread? No.:oldlol: I dont think you understand that Lebron would be like 8+ inches taller than most of these guys with an insane reach/wingspan advantage.. and of course hed have at least 50lbs of raw muscle on them. They wouldnt be hitting his face because they wouldnt be able to reach it. He would have to be the biggest bitch of all time to lose with such an enormous size difference.

that really helped Boris Valabik (6'7") when he went toe to toe with Rick Rypien (5'11")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TywHdXor6Q

gilalizard
06-21-2012, 03:28 AM
I just can't wait until one day we hear LeBron hasn't had breakfast on a certain day, and then he plays through hunger cramps, wins, and then the world starts calling it the "Hunger Game"

lol he didn't have a snack at 10:30am... he's sorta peckish...

THE SORTA PECKISH GAME!!! OMG WHAT A HERO!!!!

Fiasco
06-21-2012, 03:32 AM

JEFF VAN GUNDY: "DID YOU KNOW LEBRON IS THE ONLY PLAYER IN THE FINALS TO AVERAGE 30/10 ON 50% WITHOUT EATING BREAKFAST? OSCAR ROBERTSON CAME CLOSE ONCE, BUT HE HAD A SMALL MARS BAR BEFORE THE GAME"

Mr. Incredible
06-21-2012, 03:36 AM
HAhaha THEY MAD. If they exerted the same amount of energy on the basketball court as LeBron.........:roll: they'd collapse

Soundwave
06-21-2012, 03:44 AM
HAhaha THEY MAD. If they exerted the same amount of energy on the basketball court as LeBron.........:roll: they'd collapse

They're both fairly exhausting sports.

If you've ever played hockey, the amount you sweat is almost mind boggling.

Fiasco
06-21-2012, 03:54 AM
They're both fairly exhausting sports.

If you've ever played hockey, the amount you sweat is almost mind boggling.

He doesn't understand. You can't help the stupid.

Eric Cartman
06-21-2012, 03:59 AM
Don't understand where the hate comes from in this instance. Anyone that has had a leg cramp knows it hurts like a b*tch. It isn't really an injury just lack of hydration and a case of muscles being to tight. People always need to find something to critize.

Lebron23
06-21-2012, 03:59 AM

LeBron is an Iron Man. He's averaging 44 mpg in this post season. Who are these figure skaters? They need to mind their own sports. Get this $hit out of the NBA forum.

bdreason
06-21-2012, 04:02 AM
Probably just mad that LeBron makes more than all of them, combined... without getting his teeth knocked out. :oldlol:

And yes, we all know Hockey players are tough. Still makes them look like douchebags by mocking the injury of another athlete. There is nothing you can do about cramping. You can try to ride it out, but the next time you jump or explode, it's going to cramp again... and probably worse.

BigTicket
06-21-2012, 04:02 AM
People get cramps, it's not that big a deal, but it happens, and while it's happening you obviously can't play.

I think everyone is blowing this thing out of proportion. It was only a few minutes, lets move on already.

EnoughSaid
06-21-2012, 04:06 AM
I played hockey everyday for a 2 week period when I was in New York visiting my uncle who is a huge ice hockey fan and has a friend who owns an ice ring. Hockey is extremely hard and exhausting, and to say that it's a p*ssy sport is just beyond ignorant.

pauk
06-21-2012, 04:50 AM
NHL? Who? What is that? Who are those nobodies? :confusedshrug:

Besides... can a man not have a cramp without getting hammered for it? :confusedshrug:

HorryIsMyMVP
06-21-2012, 05:30 AM
NHL? Who? What is that? Who are those nobodies? :confusedshrug:

Besides... can a man not have a cramp without getting hammered for it? :confusedshrug:
He could if he wasn't acting like he got shot in the leg :lol . Help Help guys I'm bleeding. Get the stretcher!

JtotheIzzo
06-21-2012, 05:39 AM
I found it funny that NBA reporters were quick to try and put it on an all time level courageous moments pedestal on par with Kirk Gibson, Willis Reed, or Michael Jordan. But below are some interesting quotes from Hockey players.

http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james5.jpg

“We get it Lebron, it doesn’t hurt when you’re running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts,” wrote Nick Bonino, former BU player and current Anaheim Duck.

“Oh my god guys, Lebron has a cramp, everyone get on their feet, standing O for somehow staying in the game,” wrote Scott Valentine of the Milwaukee Admirals, the AHL affiliate of the Nashville Predators, before sarcastically adding, “If Lebron somehow manages to pull off winning a ring after fighting through a thigh cramp.. it will be a story I tell my children’s children.”

“So much flopping going on.. Wondering what these bball players would do if they got a skate in the face haha,” wrote Hall, who himself received a cut on his face that required 30 stitches this season.

“Lebron James is embarrassing himself and the NBA or actually all athletes,” tweeted Ryan Potulny, a forward in the Washington Capitals system.

“I wonder what kind of face LeBron would make if he took a slapper off the laces?” wondered former Bruin and current Jet Blake Wheeler.

“What a gutsy performance by lebron #not” wrote Dallas Stars defenseman Alex Goligoski.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/20/nhl-players-mock-lebron-james-leg-cramps-via-twitter-during-game-4-of-nba-finals/

Most of these guys are minor leaguers or fringe NHL players, I wonder how hard they had to dig to find these quotes, its not like a lot of people outside of the home town follows minor league hockey players.

Shit like this makes me truly think the media is truly out to get LeBron. This is just uber-irrelevant smearing.

Shame on CBS Boston, it really isn't much different than picking a few haters on here and saying: "ISH posters X, Y and Z said this about LeBron, THIS IS WHAT FANS THINK!!!!!"

Not newsworthy.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-21-2012, 05:41 AM
This Lebron hate is unf***ingbelievable. I mean....wow.

This guy just can't catch a break. Literally anything he does, he catches hate for.

Any weakness he shows is like feeding sirloin steak to starving haters. They eat this s*** up.

People are saying Lebron faked this to not have to finish out the game.... Wow. Just wow. Unreal.

He cramped up. Cramps hurt extremely bad. He came back in and sunk a huge three. End of story.

If he was faking this to get out of the game, why would he come back in? UNREAL. The Lebron haters are such sad and pathetic people.

dude77
06-21-2012, 06:22 AM

you're clueless if you think size is the deciding factor in a fight

Magic 32
06-21-2012, 06:28 AM
Who are those nobodies? :confusedshrug:

If they are nobodies, when...?

dude77
06-21-2012, 06:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I3PuDxcY9H0#t=101s

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/dumbfounded2.jpg

pauk
06-21-2012, 06:38 AM
He could if he wasn't acting like he got shot in the leg :lol . Help Help guys I'm bleeding. Get the stretcher!

Ever had a cramp on your legs/ham/quads before where everything just locks up and feels like somebody stabbed you with a broadsword? I have... and it hurts like hell, especially if its on such big muscles like quads which Lebron had and NO, you cant move... and no, Lebron didnt have a stretcher... just wanted a timeout so his teammates didnt play 4 vs 5 and somebody to help him of the middle of the court so the game could continue while he regained at least 1% of the mobility so he could try get back in...

dude77
06-21-2012, 06:40 AM
a lot of people haven't had cramps if they think he was 'faking it' .. jesus . a cramp tightens you up on the spot and you can't do shit until it goes away

JohnnySic
06-21-2012, 06:43 AM
Dont be mad at LeBron's acting job; its wrestling. They act and play it up for the camera to enhance the moment and get their character "over".

Correction, I mean, its NBA basketball....

pauk
06-21-2012, 06:47 AM
Jesus ****ing Christ... the guy cant even have a cramp in peace? :oldlol:

Math2
06-21-2012, 07:26 AM

Lol

REAL athletes actually try their hardest throughout the game. They don't feint hurt, they don't flop because there is no point to it.....

K.Koscik
06-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Lol

REAL athletes actually try their hardest throughout the game. They don't feint hurt, they don't flop because there is no point to it.....

Because the rules don't advocate flopping in the NHL.

In the NBA, players are rewarded with rests and easy points so naturally, over time, selling a foul has evolved to flopping. Deal with it.

Lebron leads the playoffs in minutes per game, and is putting up extraordinary numbers in these playoffs as well. He wasn't feinting hurt, anyone here who has ever had a leg cramp knows that it's bad and only gets worse.

It wasn't a miracle game and Lebron isn't acting like it was. Can you haters please get off his dick, dear lawd

:durantunimpressed:

bagelred
06-21-2012, 08:09 AM
His pain looked legit. I mean, part of that end of game sequence, Lebron sat out. He wouldn't sit out if he's faking it.

LosBulls
06-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Each team probably has a couple 6' 4" 240 guys. But do you honestly think a guy who has been babied and heralded as the chosen1 and king ever since his teenage years can fight?

There are probably like 10 guys in the NBA total who know how to fight and LBJ is not one of them.
Most the times the people who look the most like bitches are the best fighters. Theres way more fighters in the NBA than you think and i'd put my money on guys like LaMarcus Aldridge or Trevor Ariza. I'm also sure Udonis Haslem can throw down with the best of em, how many years has he been DWade's on-court bodyguard?

Kevin_Gamble
06-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Ice hockey players should shut the **** up and realize the NBA is a completely different game in terms of the pounding you take in the course of the game. Let's see how long those guys last if they had to run, rapidly change directions, and jump 3 feet in the air for 40+ minutes a game on wood.

jstern
06-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Sounds like tremendous jealousy, and not because of Lebron but because it's the NBA, and nobody watched the Stanley Cup Finals. That's the vibe I get.

Punpun
06-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Pff, those ******* would get shat on by MWP. Now, that's real beast.

El Kabong
06-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Cricket too. What about Dean Jones in '86. Playing in the Indian heat and humidity. Asks Alan Border if he can retire ill, Border replies "If you can't hack it lets get a tough Queenslander out here." (Jones was from NSW, big rivals of QLD). Jones spends the innings puking and having stomach cramps, scores 210 and ends up taken straight to hospital with heat exhaustion.

Rake2204
06-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Sounds like tremendous jealousy, and not because of Lebron but because it's the NBA, and nobody watched the Stanley Cup Finals. That's the vibe I get.
I didn't get that feeling, only because their thoughts echoed the thoughts of many, not just fellow hockey players. The quote I could most relate to was:

“Oh my god guys, Lebron has a cramp, everyone get on their feet, standing O for somehow staying in the game,” wrote Scott Valentine of the Milwaukee Admirals, the AHL affiliate of the Nashville Predators, before sarcastically adding, “If Lebron somehow manages to pull off winning a ring after fighting through a thigh cramp.. it will be a story I tell my children’s children.”

I don't find that to be jealousy. I agree with the camp who claims it would have made absolutely no sense for LeBron James to fake injury or pain (and thus, I don't think he was faking). My issue is not with the cramp itself. My issue would be with it being trumpeted as one of the great all-time moments of overcoming adversity, which is the vibe I'm getting from some corners of the media. I don't have cable, but my brother said the coverage on the cramp was relatively overbearing. I wasn't sure I believed him, but some folks on this board seem to be insinuating this as well.

Regardless, overall, I think the hockey guys are on point. And the more I think about it, contrary to what I opened with, I guess there's a chance some could be feeling a little jealous or envy - though I think it'd be aimed more toward the media than LeBron himself. That said, I'm not sure I can fault the hockey guys for it. Haven't we all had those times where we do something awesome and get no credit, only to watch another guy do it half as well and get treated like a king?

longtime lurker
06-21-2012, 09:24 AM
Man I swear insidehoops is filled with a bunch of idiot kids. You don't agree with what was said so you attack the sport of hockey instead of the views of the players, yeah that's a rational way to win an argument. Like its totally inconceivable that Lebron had a Paul Pierce moment and played up a legitimate injury? Or I guess these NHL players must all be Kobestans....:rolleyes:

ProfessorMurder
06-21-2012, 10:47 AM
There is no difference when an onset of cramp comes along. Just because you're stronger, doesn't mean your cramp is worse.

You guys want it both ways. Before it was 'he's a tank, it doesn't impact him'. Now it's 'he's not as big as that guy, it can't be that bad'.

Make up your mind, or stop blindly hating.

Players can't even get injured anymore without some speculation over something. :rolleyes:

It's a lot more understandable to collapse because of a cramp while deadlifting and squatting humongous weights, than to be carried off the court because of a leg cramp. If you cramp up while lifting weight like that your balance will be off and you could seriously f*ck up your body. LeBron had to be carried off after jogging around. He could've easily gotten to the bench, but he decided to run to the foul line and collapse.

Probably just mad that LeBron makes more than all of them, combined... without getting his teeth knocked out. :oldlol:

And yes, we all know Hockey players are tough. Still makes them look like douchebags by mocking the injury of another athlete. There is nothing you can do about cramping. You can try to ride it out, but the next time you jump or explode, it's going to cramp again... and probably worse.

A cramp is not a f*cking injury.

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Man I swear insidehoops is filled with a bunch of idiot kids. You don't agree with what was said so you attack the sport of hockey instead of the views of the players, yeah that's a rational way to win an argument. Like its totally inconceivable that Lebron had a Paul Pierce moment and played up a legitimate injury? Or I guess these NHL players must all be Kobestans....:rolleyes:

99% of ISH couldn't argue their way out of a speeding ticket, much less anything else. They get owned, and instead of shutting up like a normal person who already knows they lost the argument, they continue with personal attacks and ret**ded so called comebacks like "u mad?" Once you don't agree with them, then comes my personal favorite, the hilarious assumption that you MUST live in L.A. simply cuz you're a Lakers fan. I swear I just bust out laughing when I see that one.:lol

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:04 PM
99% of ISH couldn't argue their way out of a speeding ticket, much less anything else. They get owned, and instead of shutting up like a normal person who already knows they lost the argument, they continue with personal attacks and ret**ded so called comebacks like "u mad?" Once you don't agree with them, then comes my personal favorite, the hilarious assumption that you MUST live in L.A. simply cuz you're a Lakers fan. I swear I just bust out laughing when I see that one.:lol
Reigny mode:roll:

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:07 PM
(yawn):sleeping
Quick reigny edit your post and put my name in parentheses! Don't forget to call me a "delusional ethug lebronyte" either!:oldlol:

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Boring:sleeping
Reigny if lebron wins today I expect you too admit he's a great player. And I mean alltime great

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Same something new please:sleeping
I did :coleman: U have to admit lebron is great if he wins

pegasus
06-21-2012, 12:14 PM
His pain looked legit. I mean, part of that end of game sequence, Lebron sat out. He wouldn't sit out if he's faking it.

Yes, because he LOVES those high-pressure moments, especially when it's the most important game of the finals, right?

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Still BORING:sleeping
Dude just admit it. You have to give lebron credit when he does well since you always hate on him when he does not

comerb
06-21-2012, 12:15 PM

Congrats on making a post than doesn't contain the word "refs" in it. Your mom must be proud

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Yes, because he LOVES those high-pressure moments, especially when it's the most important game of the finals, right?
Yes he does this year. Of course your ****** ass doesn actually watch lebron play:rolleyes:

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:18 PM
I said say something new. Oh yeah that's right you still can't think of it after 6 months:sleeping
I am saying something new. Lebron wasn't in this situation since you began posting here so...

D.J.
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Most the times the people who look the most like bitches are the best fighters. Theres way more fighters in the NBA than you think and i'd put my money on guys like LaMarcus Aldridge or Trevor Ariza. I'm also sure Udonis Haslem can throw down with the best of em, how many years has he been DWade's on-court bodyguard?

The guys that truly know how to fight...are NOT the 7 footers. Those guys grew up being over a foot taller than the average kid. Kids feared them because of their size alone. And no, there's not more fighters than you think. These guys grew up being bigger than most kids. No one messed with them.

brantonli
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Ever had a cramp on your legs/ham/quads before where everything just locks up and feels like somebody stabbed you with a broadsword? I have... and it hurts like hell, especially if its on such big muscles like quads which Lebron had and NO, you cant move... and no, Lebron didnt have a stretcher... just wanted a timeout so his teammates didnt play 4 vs 5 and somebody to help him of the middle of the court so the game could continue while he regained at least 1% of the mobility so he could try get back in...

I hate to say it but pauk is right, cramps aren't serious in terms of damage but they sure as hell hurt. I've had my share of calf cramps and it feels like like somebody was operating on it without anaesthetic. But also you could see LeBron making it worse when he continues to play after first slipping down, and then making the next basket (the limp is a lot worse).

I don't think he needed to be carried off like that, but at that point, the Thunder were very much in the game, 5 minutes left, you don't want to do anything to make Lebron sit out any longer than necessary. LeBron probably didn't want to be carried off like an injured princess but I'd bet that's what the trainers insisted on.

comerb
06-21-2012, 12:20 PM

I suppose they could pull a trick out of your debate bag and use a :sleeping anytime you get your ass kicked in an argument. :rolleyes:

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Cricket too. What about Dean Jones in '86. Playing in the Indian heat and humidity. Asks Alan Border if he can retire ill, Border replies "If you can't hack it lets get a tough Queenslander out here." (Jones was from NSW, big rivals of QLD). Jones spends the innings puking and having stomach cramps, scores 210 and ends up taken straight to hospital with heat exhaustion.

Respects, my fellow cricket fan. :cheers:

Some don't understand how tough it is to be a batsmen in a Test match or even playing close or all 50 overs of an ODI.

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Respects, my fellow cricket fan. :cheers:

Some don't understand how tough it is to be a batsmen in a Test match or even playing close or all 50 overs of an ODI.
Baseball>>>>>>cricket :pimp:

Kingwillball
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
2 things MOST of those guys wouldnt say that to Lebrons Face secondly, None of thse Guys have to play as Much or put forth NEAR the effort of Lebron to get those kind of Cramps..Sorry Boys U have Shifts play a Few minutes than Sit a Few minutes.. LEbron is LUCKY to sit 2 minutes over a course of a game.

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:24 PM
I suppose they could pull a trick out of your debate bag and use a :sleeping anytime you get your ass kicked in an argument. :rolleyes:
:roll: :roll: :applause: :bowdown:

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Baseball>>>>>>cricket

What are you basing that off ?

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
What are you basing that off ?
http://newspaper.li/static/8f34965e5288c8edf9460e8a4dbc8acc.jpg
Da gawd!:bowdown:

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 12:31 PM
:roll: :roll: :applause: :bowdown:

Must really be something to be so turned on by a guy on an NBA forum, that you get hard the minute you(rrr3) see his screen name, huh? Look at him(rrr3) siitting there with his pants around his ankles stroking harder, and harder cuz he's horny for a bromance. Yet he refuses to go on a g** dating website. Instead decides to look for guys on an NBA forum, which is exactly why talking about basketball on here is secondary to him. Sick ****:eek:

SpecialQue
06-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Baseball>>>>>>cricket :pimp:

Basketball>>>>>>Hockey.
Hockey>>>>Football
Football>>>>>American Football
American Football>>>>>Cricket
Cricket>>>>>>>me taking a dump
Me taking a dump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Must really be something to be so turned on by a guy on an NBA forum, that you get hard the minute you(rrr3) see his screen name, huh? Look at him siitting there with his pants around his ankles stroking cuz he's horny for a bromance. Yet he refuses to go on a g** dating website. Instead decides to look for guys on an NBA forum. Sick ****:eek:
Do you have a problem with gay people? Calm down. There is nothing wrong with being gay, and although I am in fact not gay, I would hope you would treat everyone equally.

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Basketball>>>>>>Hockey.
Hockey>>>>Football
Football>>>>>American Football
American Football>>>>>Cricket
Me taking a dump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball
Someone's mad gawdio gawdmers>Gawdmon sessions :pimp:

Legends66NBA7
http://newspaper.li/static/8f34965e5288c8edf9460e8a4dbc8acc.jpg
Da gawd!:bowdown:

You don't want to go there...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hY3vmCLOi2g/S4Uv23_GsdI/AAAAAAAAAkU/pelXlS-Z05g/s400/god_of_cricket.jpg

One of this guy's nickname is actually called the "God of Cricket". Has an entire country behind his back.

http://www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enCA418&biw=1366&bih=531&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=sachin+tendulkar+god+of+cricket&oq=sachin+tendulkar+go&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3.2.0l10.8471.8720.0.10483.3.3.0.0.0.0.32 .94.3.3.0...0.0.FmyGfpKOB44

I like both sports though, I just like cricket more.

comerb
Must really be something to be so turned on by a guy on an NBA forum, that you get hard the minute you(rrr3) see his screen name, huh? Look at him(rrr3) siitting there with his pants around his ankles stroking harder, and harder cuz he's horny for a bromance. Yet he refuses to go on a g** dating website. Instead decides to look for guys on an NBA forum. Sick ****:eek:

You mad? :roll:

Poor Bladers, he's breaking out his big guns now.

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:36 PM

You don't want to go there...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hY3vmCLOi2g/S4Uv23_GsdI/AAAAAAAAAkU/pelXlS-Z05g/s400/god_of_cricket.jpg

One of this guy's nickname is actually called the "God of Cricket". Has an entire country behind his back.

http://www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enCA418&biw=1366&bih=531&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=sachin+tendulkar+god+of+cricket&oq=sachin+tendulkar+go&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3.2.0l10.8471.8720.0.10483.3.3.0.0.0.0.32 .94.3.3.0...0.0.FmyGfpKOB44

I like both sports though, I just like cricket more.
Pujols has more swag

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2012, 12:36 PM

:kobe:

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Which part of the words "I'm NOT into guys like you(rrr3) so CLEARLY are," remains UNCLEAR?
Reigny I assure you If I was gay I definitely wouldn't be into a combative lunatic like you

comerb
06-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Reigny I assure you If I was gay I definitely wouldn't be into a combative lunatic like you

You can always tell when he's frothing at the mouth mad, he starts putting parenthesis around people's names and resorting to gay jokes. Then he'll start following it up with a couple :sleeping. It's hilarious. :roll: :roll:

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:42 PM
So...I'm supposdly a lunatic simply cuz I REFUSE to have g** sex with you(rrr3)?

Sick ****:eek:
I'm not gay for the last time :facepalm
I assure you im very much into girls.

Da KO King
Personally I think it was a cramp that wasn't effectively treated and turned into a strain. NBA teams are not big proponents of cortisone shots so I can definitely see it getting to the point of needing help off the floor if you don't have a high pain threshold.

Legends66NBA7
Pujols has more swag

This is actually kinda of a funny shop

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OGZfF1OEZgQ/T4TJERK4fGI/AAAAAAAAFQc/a4fksFY6tIM/s640/albert-pujols-contract3a.jpg

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:43 PM
You can always tell when he's frothing at the mouth mad, he starts putting parenthesis around people's names. It's hilarious. :roll: :roll:
Yeah normally I might pity reigny but hes so rude and hateful I don't.

SpecialQue
06-21-2012, 12:46 PM

:cry:

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:48 PM
:cry:
He should ask rio for clutch lessons. Might help :D. Sesh is one of my fav players actually I hope he gets better

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Cricket vs Baseball 101, fielding only:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qb7zv4.png

For those interested. I actually love comparisons between both sports.

Hell, even players representing both sides... respect each others game a lot.

RRR3
06-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Keep telling me how mad I'm suppose to be that you're(rrr3) OBVIOUSLY g** can't admit it, know nothing about basketball. Which is exactly why you(rrr3) would rather come on here and OBSESS over another guy than talk about basketball:facepalm
Dude I'm straight. If I was gay id Admit it. Stop acting like u know shit about me you're dumb as a post.

LakersReign
06-21-2012, 12:50 PM
....says......Mr. "Down Low"(rrr3), who'd rather come on here and OBSESS over guys than talk about the NBA:eek:

comerb
06-21-2012, 01:02 PM
....says......Mr. "Down Low"(rrr3), who'd rather come on here and OBSESS over guys than talk about the NBA:eek:

Weren't you just attacking people for saying the same thing over and over again? :roll: :roll:

The Iron Fist
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Nikolay Valuev is 7' 2", a pro boxer and got beat by smaller men.

Size in many instances means squat. As the saying goes " its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of tbe fight in the dog.

Lebron doesnt have that type of fight in him.

Heavincent
06-21-2012, 01:57 PM
This is true. If you like players who give it their all and play with about 10x more heart and aren't panzy's it's actually a pretty awesome sport to watch. Guy's take a puck in the face and are back out for a shift 10 minutes later. Play through anything. Except concussions. Concussions are actually kinda ruining the NHL nowadays :oldlol:

Guess that's what happens when you don't pay a sports athlete 20 mill a year. Got scrubs in the NBA making more than a star in the NHL :oldlol:

So true. I wish NBA players were half as tough as NHL players.

AK47DR91
06-21-2012, 02:07 PM
So true. I wish NBA players were half as tough as NHL players.
What makes hockey players so tough, because they wear pads, helmets and chest protectors?

NBA players can't help the fact that basketball is a finesse sport that relies on speed and agility. You turn basketball into a physical and rugged sport, with players wearing helmets and pads then I'm sure they would look just as tough.

LA_Showtime
06-21-2012, 03:25 PM
LeBron's reasoning: "Damn, this is a bad time to get a cramp. I have to make it look real so that people don't think I'm a *****."

*Ends up exaggerating the injury and looking like a tool*

Overall not really a big deal. He's not the first and won't be the last to do that sort of thing.

niko
06-21-2012, 03:33 PM
NHL players play 3 minutes, jump off the ice and rest, come back 6-7 minutes later and do the same. Let's not exaggerate here.

Alamo
06-21-2012, 03:53 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
06-21-2012, 04:10 PM

When was it even a contest? :lol...hands down from the get-go.....

Last game watching Chalmers I knew you had to be fapping at that performance....

ILLsmak
06-21-2012, 05:46 PM

media moment market manufacture masses. Wow you've outdone yourself.

-Smak

Euroleague
06-21-2012, 05:48 PM
The pathetic thing about guys like LeCon and Pierce trying to fake this stuff to get compared to Jordan's "flu game" is that these idiots are too stupid to even realize that Jordan wasn't even sick.

niko
06-21-2012, 08:48 PM
The pathetic thing about guys like LeCon and Pierce trying to fake this stuff to get compared to Jordan's "flu game" is that these idiots are too stupid to even realize that Jordan wasn't even sick.
Ok, give us the eurospiracy smart guy.