PDA

View Full Version : Why do people get so "impressed" when 3 superstar team win titles?

I.R.Beast
06-22-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm happy that guys fulfilled childhood dreams and got a title and all, but When you have the most stacked team in the league I just feel as though you should win it all, and it's not really impressive. When we look back and revisit this team and see the names Wade, James, Bosh, will we really be taken aback by it?....I think not. Discuss

imdaman99
06-22-2012, 01:26 AM
i wish i could win some titties tonight. preferably C cups

Fudge
:oldlol:

talkingconch
No titties til next friday for me

Clippersfan86
Shut... the.....****....up. K Thanks!

I.R.Beast
06-22-2012, 01:27 AM
LMAO...wow..didnt see that big typo...lol

sirkeelma
06-22-2012, 01:28 AM
I want Kate Upton's tities.

RidonKs
06-22-2012, 01:28 AM
heat were underdogs going in, 75% of the world thought the thunder had the more complete team. they're stacked but poorly built and far from a nightmare matchup to the more complete teams in the league like the spurs, thunder, and bulls. this series their talent happened to win out and tonight, nobody on the team could fking miss.

what will be scary is if the heat plug the one hole they have left with a starter worthy defensive center. then we start talking dynasty.

lbj23clutch
06-22-2012, 01:29 AM
Bosh ain't a superstar and Wade barely looked like a top 15 player for MOST of the season. I give props to both though, they STEPPED it up during these finals.

Bigsmoke
06-22-2012, 01:29 AM
I'm happy that guys fulfilled childhood dreams and got a title and all, but When you have the most stacked team in the league I just feel as though you should win it all, and it's not really impressive. When we look back and revisit this team and see the names Wade, James, Bosh, will we really be taken aback by it?....I think not. Discuss

you predicted the Heat weren't going to win.

now that they won, you are trying to flip the scrip and say "yea whatever, they were really stacked with talent"

Wade and Bosh were hurt so the one is really about LeBron and his greatness.

I STILL do not know why people call a team "great" thinking is an insult to them.

imdaman99
06-22-2012, 01:30 AM
heat were underdogs going in, 75% of the world thought the thunder had the more complete team. they're stacked but poorly built and far from a nightmare matchup to the more complete teams in the league like the spurs, thunder, and bulls. this series their talent happened to win out and tonight, nobody on the team could fking miss.

what will be scary is if the heat plug the one hole they have left with a starter worthy defensive center. then we start talking dynasty.
lets be real dawg.

heat role players >>>>>> thunder role players

that is the biggest reason for the heat winning

G-train
06-22-2012, 01:33 AM

No NBA champion is poorly built.

RazorBaLade
06-22-2012, 01:34 AM
lets be real dawg.

heat role players >>>>>> thunder role players

that is the biggest reason for the heat winning

both at their best, not even close

okc people just shit their bed

You realize harden is a 17 ppg scorer right? He had like 8 this series. OKC probably sweep these dudes if OKC guys didn't choke horribly

Both teams are stacked but okc is better at best.. heat just played their best while okc played bad under pressure

RedBlackAttack
06-22-2012, 01:36 AM

That would be scary considering they have three of the seven most important players from the Redeem Team on their roster. Not sure how you propose they do it, though. And, if they do, at what point does it become too much, if ever?

Great night for the Heat and their fans... And for player fans that chose to follow James, Wade and Bosh, respectively.

But, I would say that there is still work to be done. Now is the time for them to celebrate, but at some point we will note that the goal of this thing was not to win a single title. That is for later discussion, though.

For now... eat, drink and be merry. I was a big Fab Five guy, so I guess it was a good night, eh?

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 01:37 AM
No you're not. You're actually very mad about it. Real talk.

imdaman99
06-22-2012, 01:38 AM
both at their best, not even close

okc people just shit their bed

You realize harden is a 17 ppg scorer right? He had like 8 this series. OKC probably sweep these dudes if OKC guys didn't choke horribly

Both teams are stacked but okc is better at best.. heat just played their best while okc played bad under pressure
i am putting harden in as a role player now because he played like one this series. he did not play his role. the thunder's role players were downright pathetic. harden + ibaka + perkins + fish should be better than bosh + battier + chalmers + cole + miller + haslem... but it was so one-sided that it was ridiculous.

durant and westbrook did their thing. sure they had a poor game or 2 amongst them but its not on them.

but at their best? yeah i would give it to okc definitely.

Mean Joe Bean
06-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Man yall are clowns. I can't stand those arrogant Heat bastards either, but don't front like the Heat are the most stacked team in the league. The knock on them was they're a 3-man team (sometimes a 2-man team) and the popular opinion was that the Thunder was much deeper than the Heat. Tonight the Heat role players step up big, now suddenly people want to pretend like they never said OKC was deeper? Bullshit.

alwaysunny
Because their playing styles didn't complement each other's game till now. Hell, in the middle of the playoffs vs Boston guys like Jon Barry and Broussard were talking about breaking up the squad. But this whole thing is really all about LeBron winning his first ring. Don't get it twisted.

I.R.Beast
Me predicting a thunder win has nothing to do with facts. the heat are stacked.

G-train
06-22-2012, 01:40 AM
dem TITIES

DonD13
06-22-2012, 01:44 AM
:sleeping

imdaman99
06-22-2012, 01:46 AM
Man yall are clowns. I can't stand those arrogant Heat bastards either, but don't front like the Heat are the most stacked team in the league. The knock on them was they're a 3-man team (sometimes a 2-man team) and the popular opinion was that the Thunder was much deeper than the Heat. Tonight the Heat role players step up big, now suddenly people want to pretend like they never said OKC was deeper? Bullshit.
Just tonight? Heat role players been stepping up all series, starting with Battier from games 1 and 2.

Jacks3
06-22-2012, 01:49 AM
Lettuce be honest. Neither Bosh or Wade played anywhere near superstar level during the post-season.

And even if they had, who gives a ****. Everybody needs help to win.

Scholar
06-22-2012, 01:50 AM
3 superstars on titties? I'm assuming it's a set of tits, which means only two boobs, but Bosh doesn't like titties anyway, so excluding him shouldn't be a big deal. See: Bosh pours champagne on himself . . . for reference.

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 01:51 AM
3 superstars on titties? I'm assuming it's a set of tits, which means only two boobs, but Bosh doesn't like titties anyway, so excluding him shouldn't be a big deal. See: Bosh pours champagne on himself . . . for reference.
Who DOESN'T like titties? :confusedshrug:

LilEddyCurry
06-22-2012, 01:52 AM
So what if the Thunder won it?

Dragonyeuw
06-22-2012, 01:55 AM
1. Bosh isn't a superstar

2. Wade has been inconsistent

3. Lebron/Wade/Bosh overall < Magic/Kareem/Worthy, Bird/Mchale/Parish, and Jordan/Pippen/Rodman. No-one undermines the achievements of those players, so in the interest of fairness.....

Fiasco
06-22-2012, 02:03 AM
How is a team with a 3x MVP winner an 'underdog'?

Get that bullshit the **** out of here.

I<3NBA
06-22-2012, 02:07 AM
you want me to bump all them threads saying OKC>Heat and Heat = 3 stars vs OKC complete team?

you also want me to remind you about that graph showing the entire United States except for Miami believing OKC would win?

how about the rest of ISH writing off the Heat when OKC defeated San Antonio talking about the real finals was WCF?

shut up hater. the entire year the Heat bench has been maligned (and rightly so). the fact that they stepped up at a very crucial time does not erase the fact that they've been sucking all year and that Lebron had to carry this team almost by himself first when Bosh got injured, and then when Wade continued sucking eggs in Celtics series.

if you're not impressed ok. but you'd also not be impressed with the Celtics winning with KG, Ray, and PP, and you'd also not be impressed with all other stacked teams that won the championship the past years.

Magic 32
06-22-2012, 02:10 AM
1. Bosh isn't a superstar

Why not? Name me a better third option the 15 years. In fact, name me a second option (outside of Kobe and Garnett).

He played fantastic in the finals.

Clippersfan86
06-22-2012, 02:11 AM
How is a team with a 3x MVP winner an 'underdog'?

Get that bullshit the **** out of here.

You're wrong on this one dude. Most of America was polled as picking OKC AND Vegas and other betting agencies had OKC as pretty clear favorites. Miami WAS the underdog... even if legit basketball fans knew otherwise.

TheAnchorman
06-22-2012, 02:16 AM
you want me to bump all them threads saying OKC>Heat and Heat = 3 stars vs OKC complete team?

you also want me to remind you about that graph showing the entire United States except for Miami believing OKC would win?

how about the rest of ISH writing off the Heat when OKC defeated San Antonio talking about the real finals was WCF?

shut up hater. the entire year the Heat bench has been maligned (and rightly so). the fact that they stepped up at a very crucial time does not erase the fact that they've been sucking all year and that Lebron had to carry this team almost by himself first when Bosh got injured, and then when Wade continued sucking eggs in Celtics series.

if you're not impressed ok. but you'd also not be impressed with the Celtics winning with KG, Ray, and PP, and you'd also not be impressed with all other stacked teams that won the championship the past years.
Lol this this and this. Hindsight is 20/20 and everyone puttin on their "I knew it all along" faces.

No one ever called the 80s Celtics/Lakers stacked yet they were possibly more stacked relative to the rest of the league than any other point in NBA history. its all double standards and blind dislike of the Miami heat these days.

I understand The Decision left a bad taste in everyones mouth, but godamn give credit where credit is due, instead of hating. It's pretty sickening tbh.

Dragonyeuw
06-22-2012, 02:44 AM
Why not?

Because the term superstar is thrown around too lightly. Bosh is a very good player who is capable of producing great stats on a mediocre team, but isn't a player around who you can build a contending franchise. He's a complementary talent on a contending team, as his two seasons in Miami demonstrate. A superstar in my book is a top 5 talent, current Lebron, prime Wade, prime Kobe, prime Garnett, prime Duncan and so forth. Bosh is nowhere near that calibre of talent...

thelucifer69
06-22-2012, 02:49 AM
There're

3 Heat player score 20+ in game 4

4 Heat player score 20+ in game 5

man this team is amazing

and Thunder super star chocked so hard (except KD)

Love_The_Hate
06-22-2012, 02:56 AM

So Jordan, Scottie, and Rodmen weren't thier own big 3? How about you stop looking the bullshit the media is kicking at you and look at history. No one has done it alone. Kareem/ Magic. Bird/Kevin McHale/Robert Parish. WAKE UP!

gilalizard
06-22-2012, 02:58 AM

done!

:cheers:

dyna
06-22-2012, 02:59 AM
heat were underdogs going in, 75% of the world thought the thunder had the more complete team.

This^

gilalizard
06-22-2012, 02:59 AM
You're wrong on this one dude. Most of America was polled as picking OKC AND Vegas and other betting agencies had OKC as pretty clear favorites. Miami WAS the underdog... even if legit basketball fans knew otherwise.

lol that was before OKC was blatantly buried by the refs in favor of Miami

people judged it before the series based upon it being called fairly

it obviously wasn't, games 2, 3 and 4 were so increasingly tilted to Miami the whole series became a farce :lol

ShaqAttack3234
06-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Bosh isn't a superstar. He was a top 11-12 player in 2010 when he bulked up, was stronger and more aggressive and put up 24/11 on 52%. But he's been about top 20 in Miami, and for his Toronto career outside of 2010, he was in the top 15-20 range. Phenomenal for a 3rd option...who else have been close in the 00's and 10's outside of perhaps Parker/Ginobili from '06-'08? But again, he was injured, and lets not exaggerate by calling him a superstar, plus with Wade dropping significantly from his prime '06-'11 level, it's not as huge of a luxury.

Wade is dropping towards borderline superstar status. I made a thread a while back about how ideal this year has turned out for Lebron's legacy, much better than I imagined it could in Miami with Wade's decline and Bosh's injury. I'll just repeat what I said in another thread.

And this title means more than a title would've last year to me. He had a much more impressive title run, and had to do more because Wade was a top 3-4 player last season, and Bosh was healthy, and he's a top 15-20 player giving Lebron a ton of help, he had more help in '11 than any of the actual superstars who won titles since probably the 80's.

But with Wade's prime appearing to be over, and his decline starting, I'm not sure he's even a top 5 player, and Bosh of course missed 9 of Miami's 14 playoff games. Which is why Lebron went from averaging 24/8/6 on 47% in last years playoffs to 30/10/6 on 50% in this years playoffs.

So now, his help didn't look that unusual. Granted, he did have Bosh back for the end of the Boston series, and a healthy, productive Bosh for the finals, plus the role players started stepping up when Bosh went down. And their path to the finals wasn't difficult with a Knick team who had injuries and lacked chemistry, a flawed Indiana team who pretty much gave games away with painfully embarrassing mistakes(particularly Paul George), and a very old Boston team with Pierce finally looking old, Allen also looking old and struggling with injuries, Pietrus killing the team with his non-existent basketball IQ and really nobody playing well except for KG, Rondo and Bass as well as a key role player Avery Bradley being out. Out of Boston's playoff rotation, KG, Rondo and Bass were the only players to shoot over 40%.

But the guy just had a phenomenal playoff run, accomplished the number 1 goal, and only true goal in basketball, and he's without question the best player in basketball.

Why not? Name me a better third option the 15 years. In fact, name me a second option (outside of Kobe and Garnett).

He played fantastic in the finals.

Garnett wasn't even a second option. KG was pretty much Boston's 1st option in '08. Pierce was their best 1 on 1 scorer. But KG led Boston in playoff scoring at 20.4 ppg vs Pierce's 19.7 ppg.

In the regular season, Pierce edged out KG 19.6 ppg to 18.8, but Pierce played 35.9 mpg to KG's 32.8 mpg since they could rest KG more due to all of Boston's blowouts(margin of victory was 10.3 ppg), and KG had that short stretch midseason where he was injured, which brought down his minutes a little.

But per 36, KG averaged 15.3 FGA to Pierce's 13.8 FGA, and even though Pierce shot more free throws, if you divide KG's FTA by 2, that's about 2.6 extra FGA, and if you divide Pierce's FTA by 2, that's about 3 or 3.1 extra FGA. So, KG would still have more total shot attempts at 17.9 and Pierce would be at 16.8 shot attempts or 16.9 attempts.

And regardless of attempts, Boston did run a lot of screen/roll and pick and pop plays with KG as well as throwing the ball to him in the post for a turnaround jumper or jump hook, as well as KG setting up his teammates with over the shoulder passes to cutters, or facilitating from the high post where he could look over the defense, or pull up for the jump shot, or step back which he liked to do.

KG became the clear 2nd option in '09 and beyond, but was either the first option or 1.A/1.B in '08. And regardless of offensive option, he was Boston's best player.

LakersReign
06-22-2012, 03:25 AM
So Jordan, Scottie, and Rodmen weren't thier own big 3? How about you stop looking the bullshit the media is kicking at you and look at history. No one has done it alone. Kareem/ Magic. Bird/Kevin McHale/Robert Parish. WAKE UP!

Revisionist bandwagon Lebron fan history at it's finest. Keeping in mind, Jordan never left the Bulls. So, holla back when you can tell me exactly when he/Pippen/Rodman called each other and decided to team up.:sleeping

ShaqAttack3234
06-22-2012, 04:31 AM
Revisionist bandwagon Lebron fan history at it's finest. Keeping in mind, Jordan never left the Bulls. So, holla back when you can tell me exactly when he/Pippen/Rodman called each other and decided to team up.:sleeping

:oldlol: This is so ****ing asinine. Who cares if they "teamed" up? These are basketball TEAMS, you know....

Lebron was a free agent, and he signed with the team that he thought was the best. Should he purposely go to a worse team? That would make no sense. This is grasping at straws to discredit him. Nothing more. I understand why people don't like him, I thought how he handled "the decision", "check my stats" ect. were all cringe worthy moments, but the man just won a title with a phenomenal playoff run. There's really no way to hate on him right now without coming off as an irrational moron.

bdreason
06-22-2012, 04:38 AM
Magic's Lakers were stacked. Bird's Celtics were stacked.

Stacked teams win titles.

LakersReign
06-22-2012, 04:38 AM
:oldlol: This is so ****ing asinine. Who cares if they "teamed" up? These are basketball TEAMS, you know....

Lebron was a free agent, and he signed with the team that he thought was the best. Should he purposely go to a worse team? That would make no sense. This is grasping at straws to discredit him. Nothing more. I understand why people don't like him, I thought how he handled "the decision", "check my stats" ect. were all cringe worthy moments, but the man just won a title with a phenomenal playoff run. There's really no way to hate on him right now without coming off as an irrational moron.

You completely missed the point of my post. I was responding to love the hate's pathetic insinuation that there's somehow a comparison between Lebron/Wade/Bosh and Jordan/Pippen/Rodman. My response was appropriate to the insinuation, being that Jordan already said like however long ago it was, he would've never done what Lebron did. So, to still further try to make such an insinuation, further trying to prop up Lebron, even when there's no evidence to back it up, is flat out ret**ded. Not "hatin' just pointing out facts.

ShaqAttack3234
06-22-2012, 04:43 AM
You completely missed the point of my post. I was responding to love the hate's pathetic insinuation that there's somehow a comparison between Lebron/Wade/Bosh and Jordan/Pippen/Rodman. My response was appropriate to the insinuation, being that Jordan already said like a year ago, he would've never done what Lebron did. So, to still further try to make such an insinuation is flat out ret**ded. Not "hatin' just pointing out facts.

Maybe he's talking about level of play. I'd definitely take '96 Pippen over '12 Wade, and I'd have to favor '96 Rodman over '12 Bosh. So he didn't have to do what Lebron did. Not that Lebron signing with Miami was a bad thing, he just handled it poorly.

I saw nothing in his post that even mentioned joining another team, so I'm led to believe that he was merely talking about having help when winning when he mentioned the big 3s of MJ/Pippen/Rodman and Bird/McHale/Parish(and I'd take '86 McHale and Parish over '12 Wade/Bosh as well).

Replay32
06-22-2012, 04:48 AM
I'm surprised because they basically a small team. The difference was Lebron. I have always said that basketball is a big man's game and I believe they won because lebron started playing more like a big man. (posting up and crashing the boards)

Also the role players were really hungry and stepped up more than at any point in the the year in the finals.

It was pretty impressive. I thought OKC would win in 6. I was wrong. IMO, the Heat overachieved this year.

LakersReign
06-22-2012, 04:50 AM
Maybe he's talking about level of play. I'd definitely take '96 Pippen over '12 Wade, and I'd have to favor '96 Rodman over '12 Bosh. So he didn't have to do what Lebron did. Not that Lebron signing with Miami was a bad thing, he just handled it poorly.

I saw nothing in his post that even mentioned joining another team, so I'm led to believe that he was merely talking about having help when winning when he mentioned the big 3s of MJ/Pippen/Rodman and Bird/McHale/Parish(and I'd take '86 McHale and Parish over '12 Wade/Bosh as well).

I've never heard Jordan/Pippen/Rodman referred to as a "Big 3" until now. And the way he phrased the question made it look like to me that he was trying to draw lines to dots that aren't there. That's all I'm saying.

Micku
06-22-2012, 04:51 AM

I don't think he'll win with those guys because he wouldn't get the offense needed. But if say those guys were better players...depends on your view I guess. You would lose and gain something. Pippen had to deal with injuries that year too, and Rodman I believe?

On topic:

The Thunder were considered the better team. Wade was inconsistent all year, and possibly banged up. Bosh isn't a superstar, but an all-star. He just came off an injury too. I think they would've lost in the second round without LeBron.

LeBron did a looot for this Heat team.

LEFT4DEAD
06-22-2012, 04:57 AM
Just 7 days ago there was talking how the Heat don't stand a chance against the Thunder. I was on the heat side, and I personally haven't expected them to win, let alone to win in this fashion. You gotta appreciate James' effort, not just vs Thunder, but in the whole year, and effort of Heat' role players when he needed them.

And I'm rolling on the floor at this "3 superstars" thing.
Bosh has not been a superstar even on Raptors. He was borderline superstar who needed success to be called as one. He was injured vs Pacers and Celtics and without James' epic games they would not even get a chance to play in the finals. Bosh is a spot up shooter now and nothing more, but I have to say that I'm impressed how he played D in this series.

And Wade has officially become just another all star. He is not superstar anymore and that's obvious, and I think that's a good thing for the Heat. Now they know their roles. Last year they didn't and that's why they lost.

ShaqAttack3234
06-22-2012, 05:06 AM
I've never heard Jordan/Pippen/Rodman referred to as a "Big 3" until now. And the way he phrased the question made it look like to me that he was trying to draw lines to dots that aren't there. That's all I'm saying.

I didn't see anything referring to switching teams at all(which is a complete non-issue). The term big 3 wasn't as popular back then, but Jordan/Pippen/Rodman were billed as a trio....remember the whole Superman, Batman and Rodman thing?

I don't think he'll win with those guys because he wouldn't get the offense needed. But if say those guys were better players...depends on your view I guess. You would lose and gain something. Pippen had to deal with injuries that year too, and Rodman I believe?

I didn't necessarily say they'd win with Lebron or not. I'm not speculating on that one way or another. I was just saying who I thought were better in these particular seasons.

Pippen did have serious ankle, back and other injuries, which he struggled through for the last 2+ months of the season, and playoffs. But he was imo, a top 5 player that year, in a year where the competition was stronger for that title than this season. There was MJ, prime Hakeem and Robinson, near prime Shaq and prime Karl Malone. Pippen was regularly being called the 2nd best player in the league, which I think is an exaggeration, but it shows you what a high level he was playing at, especially since Doug Collins called him the best player in the league.

While injuries may have prevented Pippen from topping his '94 season, he still had the all around game to contribute even if his scoring was limited. He was the best perimeter defender in the game, his help defense was what set him apart, but his individual defense was also excellent. Chicago decided to go with MJ on Anderson and Pippen on Penny in the ECF. Keep in mind that Penny had a phenomenal year, and aside from a monster game 1, he really struggled against Pippen.

Rodman had one of the best years of his career in '96, certainly his best as a Bull. He just got better and better each playoff run, his impact was all over those games, whether it was his unmatched rebounding which made a huge impact in the NY, Orlando and Seattle series, his defense(he even guarded Shaq well for short stretches when Longley was in foul trouble), and he managed to get some garbage baskets(averaged a double double with 12/16 vs Orlando) Dennis had probably the best playoff run of his career.

On topic:

The Thunder were considered the better team. Wade was inconsistent all year, and possibly banged up. Bosh isn't a superstar, but an all-star. He just came off an injury too. I think they would've lost in the second round without LeBron.

LeBron did a looot for this Heat team.

Can't argue with anything here.

Scholar
06-22-2012, 06:15 AM
Who DOESN'T like titties? :confusedshrug:

http://i.imgur.com/OCAXZ.jpg

n00bie
06-22-2012, 08:11 AM

Are you suggesting the Heat need more help? :biggums:

Rake2204
06-22-2012, 08:27 AM
I felt a lot of the talk in OKC's favor prior to the series was folks wishing it to be true. I know that was the case for me. I didn't want Miami to win, so I was hoping to believe the Heat had deficiencies, but that turned out not to be the case.

Players like Mike Miller, Mario Chalmers, and Shane Battier played how people looking at their careers on paper would expect them to play. Combine that with two top 10 players and a third top 15-20 player (or wherever you want to rank the two years-removed 24 and 11 guy) and it's really not a team that makes me feel a sense of accomplishment toward.

Now if LeBron had won a ring with Cleveland this year. . . that would have been a different story. I have much more of a sense of pride when players can establish their home and grind toward a ring, as opposed to collectively gravitating toward a new town, assembling, and conquering. There's no enjoyment in that for me.

pauk
06-22-2012, 08:28 AM
I didnt see 3 superstars...

I saw 1 superstar... 1 all-star... and 1 roleplayer....

Rake2204
06-22-2012, 08:33 AM

To be fair, contrary to a sport like baseball, a basketball team cannot support three star players all averaging star statistics. The large scale comparison would be the USA Olympic Dream Teams. Player's statistics are always relatively low in comparison to their NBA numbers. Yes, this in part has to do with playing time, but it also has to do with the necessity of sharing shots at a much higher clip than normal.

In Chris Bosh's case, he was able to properly defer his shot quota to two of his teammates. However, that doesn't mean he was any less skilled than he was when he was killing it in Toronto. To me, it's quite clear he was a star willing to fit into a particular role, and that's dangerous for opponents. How defeating must it be for a defense to shut down LeBron and Dwyane on a particular possession, only to know there's a third star ready to carve you up in the paint?

sic
06-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Booo Hooo , Why are people so impressed?
http://t.qkme.me/3pe3xi.jpg

JellyBean
06-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Because it all comes down to being a team and how those 3 superstars blend their talents and sacrifice a part of their game for the betterment of the team.

Magic 32
06-22-2012, 10:29 AM

Amazing you could see anything with Lebrons c*m in your eyes.