PDA

View Full Version : Durant being seen on camera crying and hugging his mom made him look

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 01:40 AM
VERY WEAK

As a grown man, you never ever cry in public after a loss because it makes you look mentally weak. He should have held it in until he was not on camera because it was not a good look at all. It actually looks kind of feminine to be totally honest. So Durant has to get stronger mentally and physically if he wants to be a champion in this league.

There was only one person who was supposed to cry tonight and for some reason he never did.........."LEBRON"

Fudge
06-22-2012, 01:41 AM
:facepalm

imdaman99
06-22-2012, 01:42 AM
we gonna act like lebron did not cry last year?

PickernRoller
VERY WEAK

As a grown man, you never ever cry in public after a loss because it makes you look mentally weak. He should have held it in until he was not on camera because it was not a good look at all. It actually looks kind of feminine to be totally honest. So Durant has to get stronger mentally and physically if he wants to be a champion in this league.

There was only one person who was supposed to cry tonight and for some reason he never did.........."LEBRON"

Lebron cried last year....

Anyway the kid is 23 and seeing his mom after loosing the game just got him over the top. He did walk away cooled off.

L.Kizzle
Isiah Thomas cried with his mother.

Deuce Bigalow
http://i.imgur.com/lQ2EZ.jpg

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
VERY WEAK

this shows you have not played anything competitive in your whole life...Men Fcuking cry...and crying is never weak for men...

only for insecure mutha fcukas like u

50inchvertical
06-22-2012, 01:43 AM
KD on hugging teammates and coaches: "Well, we're not frontrunners. We're not guys that are just happy when things are going well. It's the toughest time we've ever been through, and we want to do the same thing we would do if we won the game. We hug each other, tell each other how much we love playing alongside each other, and thank them for what they've done all season, every guy down the line, coaches, everybody that worked with us every single day, and we worked together and worked hard every single day. We just thanked each other for this season. But we all know this hurts. We've got to continue to keep working."

KOBEtherealKing
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NumberSix
Nobody trash him how they trashed Bosh last year?

lbj23clutch
Remember when people were bashing Bosh last year and calling him soft for crying after losing last year? Dude was destroyed last year for crying yet were sympathetic for KD. I truly felt bad for KD, but the double standards for KD is ridiculous. Dude never gets ANY blame or criticism. Westbrook gets ALL of them.

Don't get me wrong KD is the epitome of class and he deserves to be a champion some day. I don't have a problem with KD crying at all. Just keepin' it real.

chips93
06-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Isiah Thomas cried with his mother.

and thats why isiah never won a ring, too soft

Solid Snake
VERY WEAK

I hate Durant but you need to go kill yourself for these comments. You need to be tied to a chair and hit with hammers. Repeatedly.

tastystaci
this shows you have not played anything competitive in your whole life...Men Fcuking cry...and crying is never weak for men...

Agreed. Have you ever seen Isiah Thomas when he did that greatest game show on ESPN. Dude had me wellin' up. You battle with group of guys for a whole season, put everything you have into it, and fall short. That's an emotional roller coaster. Only a douche would say anything about a kid who actually cares if he wins or loses. Keep it classy

inclinerator
06-22-2012, 01:45 AM
lolwat

NumberSix
06-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Wow. This actually makes me feel sad.

Killbot
06-22-2012, 01:46 AM

Damn. Angry Perk is sad. He's only one of the few where his emotions can definitely create a big impact to you mentally, especially the smile.

KOBEtherealKing
06-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Seeing durant cry was sad, seeing porkins about to cry is ****ing hilarious.

Fudge
Oh no, oh no....

:facepalm x100034025239509763476

kayla91

^^^^THIS^^^^

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

lbj23clutch
Not funny. Just shows how passionate these guys are to win, despite all the fame and having millions of dollars. A lot of guys today just play for the paycheck, but these guys play to win.

tastystaci
06-22-2012, 01:48 AM

I dislike Perkins too much for the way he played so I feel the opposite of sad when I see this. If my coach was to stupid to take my sorry ass out for being a complete liablity, i would've faked an injury. Anything to help my team/teammates.

ThePointGuard11
Oh no, oh no....

I don't think he was serious...if he was :banghead: :facepalm :facepalm :biggums: :coleman:

sportsfan76

You cry when you win the title. As much as I hated Jordan I never seen him cry after a loss. Only when he won the title. And if you feel like crying do it in private

The Macho Man
06-22-2012, 01:49 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:(

Tenchi Ryu
06-22-2012, 01:50 AM
Remember when people were bashing Bosh last year and calling him soft for crying after losing last year? Dude was destroyed last year for crying yet were sympathetic for KD. I truly felt bad for KD, but the double standards for KD is ridiculous. Dude never gets ANY blame or criticism. Westbrook gets ALL of them.

Don't get me wrong KD is the epitome of class and he deserves to be a champion some day. I don't have a problem with KD crying at all. Just keepin' it real.
I've said it last year, and I'll say it again....death by association. Last year, Miami were ALREADY under everyone's shit list as being cocky arrogant assholes. Then that whole fiasco with Lebron and Wade making fun of Dirk being sick the day right before they got eliminated pretty much killed all sympathy for them. Sucks cause Bosh is a world class guy, and would definitely want him on my Bulls, but that's what happens when you associate yourself with certain people, your image is a reflection of theirs.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Agreed. Have you ever seen Isiah Thomas when he did that greatest game show on ESPN. Dude had me wellin' up. You battle with group of guys for a whole season, put everything you have into it, and fall short. That's an emotional roller coaster. Only a douche would say anything about a kid who actually cares if he wins or loses. Keep it classy

:cheers: & the dude is only23

kayla91
06-22-2012, 01:51 AM

WHAT?? Seriously? Really? Please CHECK YOUR HISTORY DUDE!!

Pistons, Bad Boys, 1989....NBA FINALS

Here's a Clue.... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_NBA_Finals)

How long YOU been watching Basketball?

chips93
06-22-2012, 01:52 AM
Oh no, oh no....

lolwat

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Tenchi Ryu

Yea....that was sarcasm

Clippersfan86

:roll: :roll:

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 01:53 AM
I never saw Magic cry after the

1983 finals

1984 finals

1989 finals

1991 finals

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-22-2012, 01:54 AM
You cry when you win the title. As much as I hated Jordan I never seen him cry after a loss. Only when he won the title. And if you feel like crying do it in private

your mother is your secure blanket....with anything that goes bad in your life...

& it was his mother...emotions come out...nothing weak about it...he is only 23....

Steve nash was crying when Lakers beat them in 2010 finals...so he is weak too???

I<3NBA
06-22-2012, 01:54 AM
it's OK for Durant to cry. but it's not OK for those who bashed Bosh for crying last year to give props to Durant for crying this year. just sayin.

PickernRoller
06-22-2012, 01:57 AM
your mother is your secure blanket....with anything that goes bad in your life...

& it was his mother...emotions come out...nothing weak about it...he is only 23....

Steve nash was crying when Lakers beat them in 2010 finals...so he is weak too???

He just hates Kobe too much.....(privately) :lol

Anyway, forget that clown, he's a bad@ss...

sportsfan76
it's OK for Durant to cry. but it's not OK for those who bashed Bosh for crying last year to give props to Durant for crying this year. just sayin.

Bosh just looked like a "heart broken ***" the way he collapsed on the ground and cried last year. I refuse to discuss his gay a$$

LAClipsFan33
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/599/230/kobe-crying1_display_image.jpg

http://msofficer.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/derek-fisher-crying.jpg

Wasn't even the finals...

TheAnchorman
06-22-2012, 01:59 AM
When you lose the NBA Finals and you see your parents and that emotion is in you, I think trying to figure out whether the camera is on you or not was the furthest thing from Durant's mind at that point in time. Which is perfectly reasonable.

KOBEtherealKing
06-22-2012, 02:02 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/599/230/kobe-crying1_display_image.jpg

:lol your team hasn't even been pass the second round to experience the heart of a champion enough to cry. :coleman:

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 02:02 AM

His mother was supposed to CRY and he was supposed to be strong for her. He is not 12 and lost the little leagiue finals

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-22-2012, 02:04 AM
His mother was supposed to CRY and he was supposed to be strong for her. He is not 12 and lost the little leagiue finals

ok tough guy :facepalm

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 02:04 AM

What was weird about that was they had already won 3 titles so why the f&ck was they crying? I remember that gay sh*T

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-22-2012, 02:05 AM

has your franchise played any meaningful game before CP3 being gifted to u by Stern??

you have no clue how to be a winner..so STFU

04mzwach
06-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Durant even thanked the media whether it was good or bad. He's the man. Showing emotions in public and being comfortable about it is a strength. He could have avoided everybody and not cried on camera, but he didn't do that.

Clippersfan86
06-22-2012, 02:08 AM
has your franchise played any meaningful game before CP3 being gifted to u by Stern??

If by gifted you mean a significantly better trade offer.... :oldlol:

Hank
06-22-2012, 02:08 AM
lol so yeah, let's force human beings to not be human

stupid thread

LAClipsFan33
06-22-2012, 02:10 AM
:lol your team hasn't even been pass the second round to experience the heart of a champion enough to cry. :coleman:

LOL so hurt. Oh I'm sorry...you defend these dudes like they're your family.

Lebron won the title he is King...don't you have some crying to do b*tch ?

LAClipsFan33
06-22-2012, 02:12 AM

I love when people say this...LOL you are talking to a USC Trojan fan since 1995. I've seen a sh*tload of wins from my team

KOBEtherealKing
06-22-2012, 02:16 AM
LOL so hurt. Oh I'm sorry...you defend these dudes like they're your family.

Lebron won the title he is King...don't you have some crying to do b*tch ?
:roll: congrats to Lebron, Kobe is still the goat, you should cry that your team will never even, smell a championship.

kidachi
06-22-2012, 02:16 AM
OP is a gigantic ******

ThePointGuard11
06-22-2012, 02:17 AM
:roll: congrats to Lebron, Kobe is still the goat, you should cry that your team will never even, smell a championship.

:biggums:

LAClipsFan33
06-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Kobe is still the goat

:lol

:oldlol:

:roll:

:hammerhead:

:banghead:

:confusedshrug:

:no:

EricForman
06-22-2012, 02:40 AM
VERY WEAK

you're an idiot. i guess you prefer your athletes like Vince Carter with the "oh well i don't really care" shrug

NewYorkNoPicks
06-22-2012, 02:44 AM

He won 2 you 15 year old ignorant fake fan

KOBEtherealKing
06-22-2012, 02:48 AM
:lol

:hammerhead:

:banghead:

:confusedshrug:

:no:

In this era...yes and sorry I forgot you have no clipper player or players that could be categorized in top players. :bowdown:

cavsfanatic
06-22-2012, 03:04 AM
shut yo dumb ass up. this quite possibly the dumbest thread I ever seen on here and that says a lot

comerb
06-22-2012, 03:46 AM
VERY WEAK

You need to grow up kid.

Dragonyeuw
06-22-2012, 03:54 AM
:facepalm :rolleyes:

ILLsmak
06-22-2012, 04:07 AM

I kind of agree with crying around people; I prefer not to do it, but in terms of just crying... that's definitely a good thing. It shows they have passion. It's tough to give it all and lose. Makes you wonder, "Am I as good as I think I am?"

Sad Perk is funny. I know he's crying and that sucks, but that is definitely a pic that needs to be saved.

Perk needs to work on LAYING THE BALL UP. I know the reason why he misses is because he's scared the defender will flop and he'll get a foul, but he has to figure out how to work around that.

-Smak

RaininTwos
06-22-2012, 04:14 AM
In this era...yes and sorry I forgot you have no clipper player or players that could be categorized in top players. :bowdown:
You cannot be the GREATEST OF ALL TIME in an era. It's impossible. Stop being stupid.

therammingman
06-22-2012, 04:22 AM
i shed a tear when i watched chick hearn's funeral

tomtucker
06-22-2012, 04:50 AM
damm, whatever happened to the Kobe "OP is a fagggot gif".....?......miss that shit !

Glide2keva
06-22-2012, 07:54 AM
Hostory check!

wagexslave
06-22-2012, 07:57 AM
God forbid a human being have real emotions.

Real Men Wear Green
06-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Criticizing players who cry after they lose in the Finals is generally stupid. Almost all of them do it.

Wally450
06-22-2012, 08:10 AM
The kids 23 crying because he lost in the championship at the highest level, let him have some damn emotions

Derka
06-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Go f*ck yourself.

Rolando
06-22-2012, 08:19 AM
op is a puss:applause:

LBJDW305
06-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Lol but when bosh cried this forum calls him a "bi1tch" and gay...SMH at you fools

SpecialQue
06-22-2012, 08:23 AM
OP probably pisses his pants when he tells a girl he "likes" her, then soaks his pillow in tears when she keeps him locked in the friend zone.

C.Rowe
06-22-2012, 09:30 AM
You put in an extreme amount of hard work throughout the season to win a championship and fail at the end, it hurts. You've not only let your fans, your family, your friends as well as yourself down, its emotional. The people that dont cry are usually the quitters, the mentally weak ones accepting losses. I'm not an okc fan but i expect Durant to come back even more determined next season, which is worrying as im a fan of another contender. TS your either a troll or have never been competitive at anything in your life... Leaving it at that. :cheers:

clipse
06-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Lol but when bosh cried this forum calls him a "bi1tch" and gay...SMH at you fools

Durant is the star of the team, Bosh was 3rd fiddle. A lot more burden on Durant because he is their best player and it wasn't enough. He also doesn't scream and flex everytime he dunks the ball or gets an AND1. He went about his business with the right demeanor while the Heat were jumping the gun thinking they had the chip in the bag.

Same reason why Perk crying is somewhat funny.

Also, throw in being 23 and seing his mom...

Respect to KD.

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 10:29 AM
I didn't say CRYING was wrong. It's just wrong to do it on camera after a loss. I don't like seeing grown men cry after a loss because it looks gay

If he wants to cry he should wait until he is alone in private.

And like I said, I never saw the players below cry after a loss

Magic
Bird
Jordan
Drexler
Ewing

Punpun
06-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah, do you know Kobe ? Kobe cried in 2004. Or 2005.

Punpun
06-22-2012, 10:45 AM
What was weird about that was they had already won 3 titles so why the f&ck was they crying? I remember that gay sh*T

That's why Kobe has 5 rings, 7 Finals appearance and other "stars" can't even begin to sniff that record.

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 10:53 AM
That's why Kobe has 5 rings, 7 Finals appearance and other "stars" can't even begin to sniff that record.

Kobe is one of my favorite players but that crying in 2003 was one of my disappointing moments. Especially after he had just won 3 in a row

BlueCrayon
06-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Crying and having emotion in your sport is what makes it so great. It shows that the athletes really want to win and truly care about their profession.

dude77
06-22-2012, 11:02 AM
MEN don't cry .. shame on durant .. what a grade A pssy

I kid I kid

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-22-2012, 11:03 AM
OP is a giant douche.

swi7ch
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
the manliest man of all time, jordan, cried too:

http://i.imgur.com/zoBBw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vhvSv.jpg

sic
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't have a problem with crying after a game.

The issue i have is as a grown up Durant needs to stop needing his mom to emotionally reassure him after every game.

He is the player who has been in games all his life and knows what victory and defeat are. It should not be his mothers job to still be an emotional support on the basketball court all the time. That will be one part of his growing up.

dude77
06-22-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't have a problem with crying after a game.

The issue i have is as a grown up Durant needs to stop needing his mom to emotionally reassure him after every game.

He is the player who has been in games all his life and knows what victory and defeat are. It should not be his mothers job to still be an emotional support on the basketball court all the time. That will be one part of his growing up.

I don't see a problem with that .. giving his mom a hug after the game .. it just so happens that this one time it was after they had just lost the finals and he got a little choked up .. him being a man has nothing to do with that .. he needs to man up on his own .. having his mom there doesn't make him any less of one

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 11:40 AM
the manliest man of all time, jordan, cried too:

http://i.imgur.com/zoBBw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vhvSv.jpg

Retard, THIS WAY AFTER WINNING THE TITLE

This thread is about crying after a LOSS

Kiddlovesnets
06-22-2012, 12:31 PM
VERY WEAK

Yeah, should Durant learn from Melo then? This guy never cries and even after every 1st round exit he always has that bright smile on his face.

97 bulls
06-22-2012, 12:58 PM
I dont see a problem with it. I think he feels he let everyone down. It seems as if the monkey jumped off james back and right on to durants

dazzer87
06-22-2012, 01:00 PM

Basketball fan since 2011????????

Johnni Gade
06-22-2012, 01:07 PM
Lol chill with the gangstaism

ihoopallday
06-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Where was this sympathy for Bosh last year. Lol so many double standards. Pathetic :facepalm

Rasheed1
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Nothing wrong with Durant crying... He just lost the NBA finals. He held it together on the court, but lost it a little when he saw his moms in the tunnel. His parents were in his corner and they were all probably heartbroken when they lost.

:cheers: KD is a young beast and he'll be back..

Fudge
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah, should Durant learn from Melo then? This guy never cries and even after every 1st round exit he always has that bright smile on his face.
And i'm assuming your dumbass thinks that's a positive thing?

LakersReign
06-22-2012, 01:25 PM
VERY WEAK

Jordan cried ON CAMERA, after winning a title the year his Dad was killed...so..........?:confusedshrug:

ihoopallday
06-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Jordan cried ON CAMERA, after winning a title the year his Dad was killed...so..........?:confusedshrug:

He's talking about crying on camera after you LOSE. Guess it's only sad when Durant does it though

L8k3r5
06-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Crying after a loss like that is cool with me, but his face...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

L8k3r5
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM

Finals or not, the Lakers won 3 straight Finals up to that point. They wanted to get to 4. I can see why they got so emotional after that loss to the Spurs.

SilkkTheShocker
06-22-2012, 01:44 PM
I don't see what the big deal about Bosh or Durant crying. Im not a sensitive guy myself, but who cares? They are humans, not friggin robots. Some of you tough guys need to chill.

BMOGEFan
06-22-2012, 01:51 PM
He's talking about crying on camera after you LOSE. Guess it's only sad when Durant does it though

Yea...Jordan haters will never see jordan cry after a loss.

Math2
06-22-2012, 02:29 PM
VERY WEAK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZROnNqd4E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbiQlPGpQU

Lol gtfo

ConanRulesNBC
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Wait, he hugged his mom? Ok... now that is weak. Crying is one thing... but going to hug your mom for comfort after you lose is very weak looking.

tomtucker
06-22-2012, 02:48 PM
what you could say is, that it is wrong for his parents to be in the player tunnel......they know he gets emotionel, and they could easily have waited for him after it was all said and done............surely it must be rare that the parents of an NBA player (and in this case even a superstar) is in the tunnel or lockerroom....?

tastystaci
06-22-2012, 02:53 PM
what you could say is, that it is wrong for his parents to be in the player tunnel......they know he gets emotionel, and they could easily have waited for him after it was all said and done............surely it must be rare that the parents of an NBA player (and in this case even a superstar) is in the tunnel or lockerroom....?

Yeah. They only do the same thing EVERY game :facepalm

Draz
06-22-2012, 02:53 PM
You guys should be thankful these rich filthy millionaires aren't just smiling their way out glad the seasons done and ready to live the offseason. Their showing signs of love for the game.

d.bball.guy
06-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Nothing wrong with it. OKC gave everything they can but destroyed by a hungry LeBron.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Nobody trash him how they trashed Bosh last year?
Did bosh cry during reg season?

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Nothing wrong with it. OKC gave everything they can but destroyed by a hungry LeBron.
Thunder def didn't give it everything they could..

DCL
06-22-2012, 04:55 PM
if you cry, just have tears rolling down the eyes like you just lost your son in war, but don't balls out like a adam morrison in college like your ice cream cone fell on the ground.

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 05:54 PM

He was supposed to since he WON.

This thread is about Durant looking bi-sexual on camera for crying to his Mom after a LOSS

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Tony KornHeiser just agreed with me on PTI

"That was most physical thing he did all night"

sportsfan76
06-22-2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZROnNqd4E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbiQlPGpQU

Lol gtfo

Lebron held it in and didn't fall to pieces like a B*tch like Bosh and Durant

fsvr54
06-22-2012, 06:02 PM
OP is a huge homophobe.

CelticBaller
06-22-2012, 06:05 PM
op isw a homo, you find this very cute and you try to hide your bi curious feelings by lying to yourself :oldlol:

LBJDW305
06-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Durant is the star of the team, Bosh was 3rd fiddle. A lot more burden on Durant because he is their best player and it wasn't enough. He also doesn't scream and flex everytime he dunks the ball or gets an AND1. He went about his business with the right demeanor while the Heat were jumping the gun thinking they had the chip in the bag.

Same reason why Perk crying is somewhat funny.

Also, throw in being 23 and seing his mom...

Respect to KD.

Are you kidding me? The heat were humble this series unlike in the past. On the the other hand Westbrook would go nuts after every damn play and harden with his little move after hitting a 3 in game 4 EVEN THO THEY WERE DOWN. Bosh is an allstar player

LakersReign
06-22-2012, 07:13 PM
He was supposed to since he WON.

This thread is about Durant looking bi-sexual on camera for crying to his Mom after a LOSS

Please. You pretty much just told everybody the real reason why you made this thread. And it had nothing to do with being a man and all that like you claimed.:rolleyes:

Kobe 4 The Win
06-22-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm really against this trend of players having their mamas sitting courtside and f**king espn giving them all kinds of screen time.

If I was an NBA player I would want to be seen as a grown-ass man. The only women I'd be putting my hands on would be the cheerleaders and that shit would go down off camera. As well intentioned as these folks probably are, the guys end up looking like bitches.

Hug your mama on mother's day.

RRR3
06-22-2012, 07:31 PM
C'mon OP. :kobe:

Durant was crushed, it was a tough loss. Nothing wrong with him crying, guys shouldn't be so worried about showing their emotions for fear of not looking "hard" anyways IMO.

dunksby
06-22-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm really against this trend of players having their mamas sitting courtside and f**king espn giving them all kinds of screen time.

If I was an NBA player I would want to be seen as a grown-ass man. The only women I'd be putting my hands on would be the cheerleaders and that shit would go down off camera. As well intentioned as these folks probably are, the guys end up looking like bitches.

Hug your mama on mother's day.
Dude 95% of the shows on TV are based around family, family makes in America of course they are gonna encourage family screen time on NBA too.

DuMa
06-22-2012, 07:37 PM
every player thinks they are going to win in the finals until the moment they actually realize they lose it. i have no problems with them crying. it shows true passion for the game. It shows they werent there just to be there. they wanted to win as badly as the winner did.

bokes15
06-22-2012, 07:39 PM
This thread is stupid as shit man. the dude cried because he cares about this game and he puts his all into it. I felt the same way about it as I did when KG cried in that interview before joining the Celtics. That there are still some guys in this game that are in it for the BASKETBALL, and not just for the money, fame, popularity, etc... That young Thunder team is passionate about the game of basketball, and I like and respect them for it.

Kobe 4 The Win
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Dude 95% of the shows on TV are based around family, family makes in America of course they are gonna encourage family screen time on NBA too.

It's called being a man and being a professional.

When I'm at work, I don't have my momma there to celebrate when I do a good job or console me when I f**k up. I care about how I'm perceived by my peers and any hoes that I want to crush. I'm not mad at these guys for crying when they lose. I get that. I'm just tired of seeing their mothers all the time. To turn around and hug you family and cry like that after a game is bitch.

I'm sorry, it just is.

Maniak
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM
This thread should actually be deleted it's so stupid.

Patrick Chewing
06-22-2012, 07:43 PM

Styles p
06-22-2012, 07:44 PM
yeah man hugging your mom is so gay :rolleyes:

dunksby
06-22-2012, 07:49 PM
It's called being a man and being a professional.

When I'm at work, I don't have my momma there to celebrate when I do a good job or console me when I f**k up. I care about how I'm perceived by my peers and any hoes that I want to crush. I'm not mad at these guys for crying when they lose. I get that. I'm just tired of seeing their mothers all the time. To turn around and hug you family and cry like that after a game is bitch.

I'm sorry, it just is.
Crying after losing the championship is cool, your mom being there especially a single mom who has been there for you all your life is just fitting.

Kobe 4 The Win
06-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Does this momma hugging shit happen in other sports?

I guess you guys just look at things differently then I do. I wouldn't dream of doing that shit. If I lost, I'd do like Magic Johnson and cry in the shower by myself after the game.

fsvr54
06-22-2012, 07:52 PM
**** being hard Posdnous is complicated!

dunksby
06-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Does this momma hugging shit happen in other sports?

I guess you guys just look at things differently then I do. I wouldn't dream of doing that shit. If I lost, I'd do like Magic Johnson and cry in the shower by myself after the game.
Damn you are a tough guy with the personality of a basketball legend, you win.

OKCThunderUP
06-22-2012, 08:00 PM
This thread should actually be deleted it's so stupid.

+1

clipse
06-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Are you kidding me? The heat were humble this series unlike in the past. On the the other hand Westbrook would go nuts after every damn play and harden with his little move after hitting a 3 in game 4 EVEN THO THEY WERE DOWN. Bosh is an allstar player

No, I'm not kidding. Yes, the heat were humble... THIS series. Bosh cried LAST year. The discussion was referring to the difference between KD last night and Bosh crying LAST YEAR.

And WTF does Westbrook and Harden have to do with my post on Durant?

Keep it real.

boozehound
06-22-2012, 08:44 PM

this. op must be a kid